Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 4 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.

Go down 
+2
Khalid Nasser
Francesca Boticelli
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Full Name : Adella Louvel
Race : Fairy/Werewolf

It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:30 pm

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

He was extremely excited and hadn’t had sex for quite some time so after a few minutes of thrusting with him above her he released, a couple of moments before she did but close enough for them to both enjoy it together. His body was rigid but with a large rush of breath he relaxed and leaned his head against her shoulder, breathing so hard and yet he couldn’t seem to catch his breath. His body felt tingly, a pleasurable delight and although he had softened some he still hadn’t gone completely limp and over with. He was certainly ready to be stirred into another round, how could he not when he had such a beautiful woman below him? He had hoped to catch his breath, but she was rearing for another round. But he simply chuckled and kissed her, working up foreplay between them before they settled into another round. And another. He had surprising stamina that he had never known before.

Until finally both bodies were exhausted and needed rest and he fell asleep with his arms around her, content and satisfied as he could possibly be and slept deeply that night. If only he had known better…he would have never fallen asleep. Because when morning came he took in a deep breath and let it out, stirring awake...but it really wasn’t the same he, exactly. He glanced around the room with a bit of confused expression then looked over to France and groaned, making a face “Fuck”

credit lily of rcr, sp & atf.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Head of Business Department
Francesca Boticelli

Full Name : Francesca Boticelli
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:49 pm

The vampire was insatiable. She wanted more, and more, and more, and when she finally had enough to satisfy her for the night Khalid was nearly dead. Not exactly, but the poor human man was so exhausted. She could hear his heart drumming in his chest and it made her smile to know she had thoroughly worn him out. So much for his insomnia, he hardly could stay awake for pillow talk. It would have been the best time to pry the secretive Francesca Boticelli open, since she had opened up to him so much already.

In the morning the vampire crinkled her nose when she felt him stir. The word that escaped his mouth made a brow raise but her eyes remained shut. “Hmm?” She managed to question and finally her honey brown eyes opened slowly, blinking like a newborn fawn at first. She stretched, her arm reaching across him before her hand ran down his chest and to his lower stomach. Her nose pressed against the side of his chest as she rested in the crook of his arm and closed her eyes again. “Good morning,” the vampire purred and placed a few gentle kisses on his side, unaware that the man in bed with her had changed. "Last night was..." Instead of finishing with a word the vampire made a satisfied sound and curled up closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:05 am

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

Khalid was pissed. The real Khalid, at least according to the Fae he was the real one. When she opened her eyes the expression on his face was one of disgust, a very pissed off man. He rolled his eyes and sighed, shaking his head as he pushed back the covers. He paused when she started touching him and he fake gaged, pushing her hand away “Please, dear God, do not touch me. I had enough of that last night” He snapped before getting out of bed, growling and grumbling to himself “Damn fucking man. Screws a damned, nasty Vampire. Why didn’t he just go dig up a corpse and have sex with it. Of all creatures, it had to be a Vampire…” Sex was useless to the fae, he only screwed something every few years when his body was dying for some sex but other than that, he didn’t bother with it. Intimacy…it was silly.

“Last night was the only night. Thanks for the screw Dracula’s bride but I have shit to do” He told her before moving around the room for his clothes and started putting them back on, he did not want to linger any more than he needed too.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:57 am

It didn’t take the vampire long to wake up, she was groggy but there was nothing like a cold splash of water in the face to sober someone up. In this case water was the same as the dose of reality that Khalid gave her. He was a man. He got fucked, then he was done. Simple as that. Still, the vampire sneered and smacked him hard in the side as she watched him fake gag and the only reason she didn’t rip his tongue from his mouth was because she was still reeling.

“He?” She asked, getting out of bed quickly and wrapping the sheet around her body. No. No one was going to screw her and then take off without an explanation. Especially when they did a complete 180 spin like that and left her heated so early in the morning. France grabbed the man’s pants before he could and nearly growled whenever he got near her. “What are you, some kind of schitzo?” She could have screamed. Holding tightly onto his pants she got a robe and wrapped it around herself, letting the sheet fall only after the robe was on so as not to give him anything else to look at. “The fuck is wrong with you? Really? Dracula’s bride is the best you can come up with? Are you mentally deficient?”
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:38 pm

Everybody better beware

He sighed impatiently “Yes, he. Shouldn’t you learn about the man you’re going to fuck before you actually fuck him?” The F word…Khalid with France had never, ever, cursed before and certainly not the F word. When she took away his pants he paused and raised a brow, chuckling “You think I won’t walk out of here without pants princess?” He challenged. He’d rather not do that but if it meant getting the hell away from her he would do it without shame. He then laughed at her accusation and shook his head “Oh little vampire you have no idea. Schizo doesn’t even begin to explain how fucked up I am up here” He pointed to his head then extended his hand for the pants.

“Now give me the clothes and I won’t screw with your head, alright?” He then paused for a few moments and sighed in exasperation “I won’t screw with your head anymore than I already have” He corrected then motioned with his fingers for her to give up the pants. He rolled his eyes “Look I’m not here to play battle of the wits with you to see who says something snappier than the other. Just give me the fucking pants!” He looked the same, but the way he spoke and acted was like a completely different man.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:42 am

If Francesca was a cartoon fumes would have been coming out of her ears while Khalid spoke. She sneered when he spoke so harshly, immediately noticing his change in demeanor and vocabulary. She smacked his hand when he extended it for his pants and only clutched them closer with her other arm. “No.” She stepped back. “What do you mean fucked up?” Had it all been an act just to get her to bed? Couldn’t he have women without trying so damn hard?

“You can’t have your pants back unless you explain what’s wrong with you.” She walked around the bed and held his pants close to her chest. “Start talkin, sugar, or get the fuck out.” So much for France remaining a lady. All elements of having class were thrown out the window. When angered it would slowly start to show that Ms. Boticelli had once been a vital member of the New York mafia, but Khalid hadn't seen anything yet.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:12 pm

Everybody better beware

He growled when she hit his hand, his displeasure written all over his face “Watch is Vampire” He snapped. God he hated Vampires, testy little blood suckers and the prettier they were the higher they sat preening themselves on their pedestals. “Look I don’t want to stand here and explain it all. Because I’ll explain it and you still will not get it and you’ll ask a million fucking questions and I don’t want to answer them all” She’d ask questions and questions and why and how and he hated that. If he wanted to explain the truth then he would, but he didn’t want to bother with this corpse.

He sighed in irritation but shrugged “Fine. Goodbye” He said simply and turned, just with his shirt and underwear on and walked towards the door without a care in the world. Like he had said before, he didn’t care about going without his pants, it just depended on her how badly she wanted to know the truth or how much she didn’t actually care.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:29 pm

There was a strange mix of emotions running through the vampire’s cold veins as she stared at the man she’d slept with. How had he been able to trick her? How had he been able to put on such a good act? The vampire had made him wait at least a month before he even got one date, and at least two months up until this moment. Why would any man try for so long just to walk away?

No. He wasn’t allowed to just walk away. The vampire hurried in front of him just before he reached the door and grabbed his shirt, ripping the buttons as she tore it open. She stepped back with a sneer. “If you leave like that you’ll be arrested for indecent exposure. Don’t think I won’t rip more.” Maybe he wouldn’t be arrested just for walking around bare chested in his boxers, but he would stop to be questioned. “Now explain yourself. Why would you hang around so long just to screw me once?” It had been more than once, but just one night. She shook her head and pushed at his chest. “Why? Why are you different now? Do you have a mental disorder that shows up after you come?” That would be one sick personality switch, but the only thing that made sense to her in the moment. The look on her face exclaimed clear as day that she didn't believe it, but she was done showing him any sot of respect or lady-like attitude.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:40 am

Everybody better beware

He stopped when she came before him and ripped his shirt, and the only reaction was for him to raise a brow and laugh “You really don’t get the hint that I don’t give a shit?” He had never been arrested for anything and never planned too. Who could keep a fae in bars would he could dissolve and get himself out? “I am untouchable little vampire. Untouchable by all and if you knew any better, you wouldn’t be testing my patience” He stepped towards her, his eyes hardened. The damned fae council didn’t mess with him, they knew better, and he would teach this woman a lesson if he had too. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, really ready to just stab her in the heart so he could get out of here. But he supposed if he did tell her the truth that would just be fucking with her more so…he’d go for it.

“I didn’t have sex with you. Khalid had sex with you. I am the boogeyman and could care less about you or anyone else” He turned away and went to go sit on her couch, leaning back and making himself comfortable “I have split personality, princess. At least that’s what Khalid would call it. He is him and I am me. We don’t mix. I am a fae who tried to take over his body years ago, so long ago that you ancestors weren’t even born yet, but he fought me and now were both stuck. He has no idea about it and his silly little mind resets whenever he realizes he isn’t aging” He sighed heavily after explaining all that then gave her a pissy look “Now can I go?”

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:33 pm

“I don’t give a shit if you think you’re untouchable.” No one screwed her over like he did without an explanation. “You can’t just... just…” After she ripped his shirt she shoved him, nearly growling as she did so. He wasn’t allowed to try and intimidate her. Intimidation was nothing to France, neither were threats. The only thing that worked with her was simply striking or moving along.

When he walked away from her she stood still and watched him, crossing her arms across her chest with an unamused look. “The boogeyman?” She asked with a crinkled up nose and judgmental expression. “Honey, you’ve got to be joking.” Soon she stepped closer to the couch and looked him over. “Or at least come up with a better name for yourself.” What kind of loser called themselves the boogeyman? France was too irrational and angry in the moment to stop and think that there had been something strange about Khalid, that he had smelled different. She could only think about the man who she just slept with gagging at the sight of her kissing his chest, and how he had hurried out of bed like he woke up next to a hag. She grabbed one of the pillows off of the couch and swung it at him. “Yes. Get out.” He was lucky it was just a pillow and not the various knives she had stashed around her apartment. “Get out.” She said more forcefully, hitting him harder with the pillow the next time.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:51 pm

Everybody better beware

When he shoved her he grit his teeth and looked like he had just lost all his patience…but he didn’t do anything, at least not yet. Vampires and there damned tempers…well, he’d teach her who not to mess with, since she thought she was so hot. When she mocked his title he glared again “It is the name Americans give me. But you can take your pick, little snot. Sack man. Cuco. Babau. Butzemann…” He waved his hand off as if it made no true significance, then decided to show the little brat what he was capable of. His eyes locked on her and he seemed to concentrate for a few moments before suddenly, France was no longer in her living room, but entrapped in her worst nightmare. Of course it was all Khalid’s doing messing with her mind, but he let her squirm in the bad vision before releasing her and gave her a look “As I said before, but a bit more clearly now…don’t fuck with me”

When she hit him with a pillow he stared at her, in disbelief she had actually hit him…with a pillow. He blinked at her then made a irritated sound when she hit him again and he quickly stood “Fine! Fine!” he moved towards the door but paused and looked at her “Can I have my damned pants now?!”

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:32 pm

Whatever he wanted to call himself it didn’t matter to France. The only thing that mattered was that he had wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am’ed her and she wanted to hang him out by his balls. Had she not been so confused by his deception she would have grabbed them long ago and not even bothered with the argument.

Her confusion was only made worse as the room around her went black. Fear was so deeply buried in Francesca’s mind that it was hard to rouse. She had already been killed once, tortured, raped, and had everything taken from her. There wasn’t much left for the vampire to fear, and her vision was blurry in his power. There was a Hispanic man with a child, but as she stared blankly ahead she couldn’t see him. He looked her over in disgust before turning away and hurrying from her. She tilted her head, but her face stayed unmoved and stoic. It rustled a sick, very old feeling in the pit of her stomach and she could swear she felt her heart race.

It ended just as quickly as it had started. Francesca was left to stare at Khalid and his trick only encouraged her more to hit him with her pillow. “No! Get the fuck out!” The vampire took the pants and ripped them clean in half, then threw them towards the door. “Get out! Get out, get out, get out!” With that she shooed him out like an unwanted street rat, swatting at him and scratching if he didn’t move fast enough.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:59 pm

Everybody better beware

Khalid knew his power affected her, whether she showed it or not. He could sense it, it was like a warmth and he consumed the fear. He always thought it was amusing when people tried to hide their fear to not give him any satisfaction…but little did they know it didn’t matter, he could see, taste, feel and hear fear without any effort at all. His power had gotten to her and that’s all that mattered, he hoped it had taught her a lesson to back off of him but apparently not because the woman went ape shit minutes later. Women. They were such a crazy waste of space.

He quickly got up and moved towards the door, putting his hands up “Fine! Fine! Fine! I’m GOING!” It’s what he had wanted in the first place anyway! It had been her that wanted to ask all the damned questions and figure things out, so he was more than happy to open the door and walk out in his underwear. It was fine, he’d mist himself and get back home without anyone even seeing him.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:26 pm

After the man she thought she knew left Francesca stripped her bed of her sheets and threw them in the hamper, then spent nearly an hour in the shower. No matter how much she scrubbed, rinsed, and repeated, she couldn’t make herself forget the grimy, used feeling.

The vampire didn’t bother going home to her foster-maker. She knew Eliza would know that something was off about her, so instead she stayed at her apartment and went to work as normal. There was no reason she should let a man bother her that much. She was sharper to her customers, but still managed some sweetness to her sass. Even the cook made a comment about her mood, and by two days later had her cheered up and back to her usual sharp witted self.

The diner was slow that late evening, and France sat on one side of the main bar playing a card game with the cook and the usual homeless man named Ernie that came in for his free nightly meal.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:49 pm

Everybody better beware

Khalid woke up with the familiar feeling of being dazed and out of it. He slowly sat up and looked around the room in confusion, seeing he was back in his apartment. But wasn’t he supposed to be with France? He looked down at himself to see he was only wearing a shirt and boxers, no pants…the same clothes he had been wearing with France, or had been wearing till they came off. How did he get back home? When did he leave her place? What day was it even?! He looked at the clock and blinked a few times then away. Had he dreamt it? Did he never go to her home? No…the memory was far too vivid, and he was wearing the clothes…it couldn’t have been a dream, could it have? He wiped at his eyes sleepily and rolled out of bed, picking up the clock to look at it closer and saw the date on the top right corner…he almost dropped the clock.

Two days?! Two days have passed?! It wasn’t the worst time skip, once he woke up and had missed a whole month, but he swore he had been with France so how was it two days later?! He groaned as his head tried to process this, only to get a headache and found himself sitting back down on the bed. What the hell happened?! Only way to find out, he supposed. He got back up, showered and dressed, then quickly left his apartment and towards the diner. He feared this two day skip…nothing ever good seemed to happen when his mind skipped days, especially when the last memories he had was being around a person and he hadn’t just been in someone’s company, he had slept with France. So why couldn’t he remember waking up next to her?

He pushed open the door and stepped inside the diner, glancing around until he spotted her and sighed a sigh of relief, as if he thought she too would have been a dream and walked towards her “France” He said her name, hoping she could give him answers.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:52 pm

In the past fourty eight hours France had done everything to forget Khalid’s face. She had done her best to not mention it, or even think about what had happened. The vampire didn’t sleep with people often; in fact it was more of a rare occurrence than Haley’s Comet, so when she was rejected like some streetwalker after it burned her. It smothered her more than she cared to let on.

The vampire leaned down against the counter while holding her cards. Ernie kept stealing glances down her blouse, but she didn’t slap the back of his head like she normally did. Instead she licked her finger before drawing another card just in time for Khalid to walk through the door.

This aught to be good…” Said the homeless man to the cook just before the cook cleared his throat and set his cards down. He was a tall, burly man who crossed his arms over his chest and glared at Khalid. Even though France hadn’t mentioned what was wrong it was clear she’d been scorned, and he assumed the lingering man was to blame.

“What are you doing here?” France said in a sharp but hushed voice as she went to him, grabbing his forearm to stop him from coming into the diner any further. “You got a lotta nerve comin’ into here, pal.” The expression in her eyes was far different than the sultry gaze she’d given him only three nights ago, and her New York accent became stronger with her unsettled nerves.

“You can’t go callin’ someone a nasty corpse, then waltz in here like nothin’ happened. What’s wrong with you? Get lost!” She shoved his forearm, holding back from seeming anything more than a human since there were two other humans watching like it was free entertainment. Obviously France didn’t believe the fae when he said he was split in two, or that this human had no memory of it all.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:37 pm

Everybody better beware

He felt the hostility and it completely threw him off. Why did she look at him so angrily? The last memories he had was a romantic and passionate time in bed, so unless he was really, really, really bad in bed he didn’t know why she would be pissed. But then again he couldn’t recall leaving her place or anything after falling asleep…oh God, what had he done? Had he blackouted? He had too of, he couldn’t remember anything. He must have done something horrible for her to look so infuriated. He stopped dead when her eyes set on him and he frowned, glancing at the cook then back to her as she came to him and grabbed him. “To see you” He said dumbly because, well, it was the honest truth and right now with his reeling brain he didn’t know what else to say. He hadn’t prepared for this, he didn’t think even during a blackout he would hurt her in anyway.

His eyes widened when she shoved him and he stared at her in alarm “What?!” He gaped and he shook his head “I never…I…what?!” He was totally thrown! What did she mean by these things? He never called her that and never would! What was going on? “France I…I know this may seem strange but, but I didn’t call you those things! I would never! And if I did I…I” He sighed “I don’t remember” He finished lamely.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:07 pm

How was she supposed to believe him? The expression on Khalid’s face seemed honestly dumbfound and lost, but men were liars. The vampire hadn’t had any experience with Fae in her years. She had been restricted to humans, vampires, and a few select wolves who were unlucky enough to be her targets. Fae were an alien being to her, even their smell was unfamiliar so she hadn’t known about him.

“You gagged when you woke up and saw me next to you. Gagged!” The vampire hissed the words, heat in her voice though she kept it barely above a whisper so as not to embarrass herself and let the cook know exactly what happened. She slapped Khalid’s arm, barely able to restrain herself from slapping him across the face instead. “You expect me to believe you don’t recall sayin’ those things? Do you think I’m some pretty, dumb thing you can toy with?” Just as France was losing her control and ready to blow up more she took a step back and took a deep breath.

“I don’t believe you. Men are dirty, rotten liars. You’re a pig. You got what you wanted, so you can leave now and forget my name.” She crossed her arms across her chest and glared at him, but behind all the anger there was hurt in her eyes. If this had been any other man France would have gladly torn him in half for burning her, but Khalid did something to her. She had trusted him, and trust wasn’t a thing Francesca Boticelli gave into easily.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Everybody better beware

He…he…what? He gagged? Literally gagged?! Why…why would he gag? She had to be over exaggerating, why would he gag?! He was…too many words to describe right now, flabbergasted, consumed, disorientated, lost, shocked…so many things he could barely focus on her because he was trying so hard to try and remember and make sense of what happened. But he was also forcing himself to concentrate on her because he knew ignoring her would make the situation worse…so trying to do both things at the same time was making his head throb like someone had smacked him over the head with a sledgehammer. And then she hit him again and he winced, looking like a wounded dog. He was starting to think he couldn’t fix this.

“No of course not! But I swear to you I cannot remember saying anything!” She wasn’t going to believe this…no one ever believed it because it was absolute crockery, yet it was still the truth. “Why would I treat you like that and then come back here today if I didn’t care about you?” He sighed when she stepped back and looked defeated “I’ve tried everything to fix it. Pills, shock therapy, aroma therapy, hypnosis, drinking, diet, “miracle” elixirs…nothing works. It keeps happening” He kept watching her pleadingly “Please…believe me”

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:06 pm

The chef and the homeless man sat at the counter watching the free show. The homeless man munched on his sandwich, enjoying their argument as if it were free theater. France glanced at them and shot them a glare, but no simple look could get them to keep their hands busy and their eyes elsewhere.

“It keeps happenin’, huh? You screw girls then make them feel like dirt the next morning? Is it some sick fetish that hypnosis can’t get rid of? Maybe you should try a lobotomy. I can give you a number for that.” The frightening part was that she really could. She crossed her arms a little tighter. “You’re sick, Khalid. How many other girls have you done this to?” The more she thought about it the more she felt dirty, as if one shower hadn’t been enough. There was an expression on her face to show how disgusting she felt, but she swallowed and wiped her face free of emotion.

Yet the more she watched his face the harder she found it not to believe him. Working with the Mafia had taught her to look for liars, and most men kept a stone cold expression. They didn’t whimper and whine like hurt dogs, they just shut up. She looked his face over and slowly her expression began to soften. “So you really don’t remember waking up?” She finally asked, her voice softer and quiet, feeling unsure of herself for giving in.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:01 pm

Everybody better beware

Oh lord…everything he was saying was coming out wrong or being twisted! What was he to do? He didn’t know what else to say to convince her of the truth and have her realize he never meant to play her. “No! No, God no, no!” He exclaimed, shaking his head and putting his hands up as if he was surrounding. He didn’t want her to think that! That was sick and disgusting and he woelyuld never do such a thing to women! “You’re the first woman I’ve slept with since...since…” He couldn’t even pull up a proper number it had been so long “Years!” He finished. Or had he? If he couldn’t remember leaving her bed, had he ever gotten into someone’s bed and not remember? Oh Lord the thought made him absolutely sick and he quickly had to chase the possibility away before he dwelled too long on it and made her suspicious what he was thinking of. Had this ever happened before though? For some reason he had a tugging feeling this had happened, a scenario just like this, but he couldn’t remember it. Or it was like he could, but his brain wouldn’t actually access it…it was a strange feeling he had suffered plenty times before

When her expression softened he felt a quick and desperate pang of hope. Was she believing him? Was she truly going to believe him? Oh he hoped so, because he was running out of things to say to make her trust him. “No…I really don’t. I wouldn’t say those things to you. I wouldn’t.” What if she would forgive him, but not take him back? Just because she was calming down didn’t mean she’d ever see him again after this. Her forgiveness would be miraculous, but he didn’t want to lose her and he only had one thing left he could say to try and convince her that he was speaking the truth. He frowned some at her and gave her gentle eyes “France I…I care about you. Deeply. You mean everything to me. I…” He took in a breath “I’m falling in love with you”

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:48 pm

Had it really been that long for Khalid? He had seemed to know his way around her body once they got going, but leading up to it he had been rather reserved. Maybe for him it was like riding a bike, and once you learned you never forgot; things were just rusty at first. The vampire mulled over this in her head but kept a stern expression to keep him on his toes.

All the huffing and puffing she was doing wouldn’t help her from what he said next. All the toe tapping, arm crossing, and lip pouting wouldn’t keep her expression collected when he said he loved her. At first she didn’t seem to realize what she said. She froze in time, staring at him and her honey eyes grew wider, then her arms dropped down to her side. He what? “Come again?” She asked, clearing her throat then shaking her head. “You … you… I…” Well I’ll be damned, for once France was left speechless.

“Thanks.” It wasn’t the best answer, or even one that he was probably looking for, but it was what came out. She stood still for a moment, glanced at the cook who stared at them flabbergasted, then grabbed Khalid by the shirt on his chest and dragged him outside through the back door. “I can’t believe… You… You! How can I…” The vampire tripped over half sentences as she paced outside in the alley behind the diner. A dumpster and a buzzing street light were all that kept them company. She finally stopped and stared at Khalid, as if deciding whether to love him back or kill him right then and there. After a few seconds of uncertainty she pushed him, then stepped closer and kissed him in a passionate heat of the moment, pulling herself closer to him by grabbing his shirt then running her hands up behind his neck.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:33 pm

Everybody better beware

He didn’t know what to expect in telling her his feelings, he really didn’t, but he knew he had to say it for he had nothing else to say to make her see he had never meant to hurt her and his last appeal to keep her. He supposed he expected her to either slap him and get mad that he’d dare pull such a cheap move to get her back, or be happy…or knowing France, she would pull something totally left field at him and leave him dumbfounded like she usually did. If she still rejected him well, at least he had said his true feelings and could feel closure in that. When she became speechless he held his breath, wondering what would follow. He had surprised her, he hadn’t expected to surprise her so much. Didn’t she realize, even a little, how much he had fallen for her?

Her reply made him blink. Ah…thank you? Well, it was better than her cursing at him he supposed but…what did thank you mean? Was she just in shock? Was that a rejection? An acceptance? He had no clue. Just like he had suspected, she had thrown a curveball and now he didn’t know what in the world to do. “Your…welcome” He said slowly, not sure what else to do or say now at this point. When she suddenly grabbed him he was taken aback, but he followed her lead, knowing it best to just do as she wanted and not question it. He had never seen her like this before and just watched her with a bit of slack jaw, speechless himself. Was she angry…? He was usually so good at reading people, but not this time.

He frowned “I’m…sorry, I just wanted you too-“ He felt he probably had to explain himself, but suddenly she was kissing him and he made a surprised sound before quickly reacting in return. He wrapped his arms around her and kept her pushed up against him, returning the passion hungrily. Hopefully, this meant he was forgiven.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:23 pm

Feelings were not something that France reacted to. For years she had been beaten down and trained not to feel, and in that she forgot how to react to other’s emotions as well. So ‘thank you’ was the best thing she could muster up to say when Khalid said he loved her, other than ‘fuck you’. Thanks seemed better.

He was falling in love with her. Not only like, but love. No one had ever loved her as a lover before, at least not to her knowledge. She wanted to stare at him, to try and look passed his expression and read his mind. What was he feeling? Instead she kissed him, feeling the passion she felt for him bubble up into the kiss. Her hands ran up his chest, then behind his neck and she pushed herself against him. The kiss was more than a hot and heavy woman who missed her boyfriend, it was from a woman who was enthralled.

After a few minutes she pulled back to give him a moment to catch his breath and a smile spread across her face. She pulled gently on his shirt and kissed him quickly. “I’m still mad at you.” No she wasn’t. France couldn’t wipe the smile off her lips. She bit her bottom lip and ran her finger gently over his. “You better not hurt me, Khalid. Be gentle with me." But she didn't mean physically.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:00 am

Everybody better beware

He hoped this meant she forgave him, and wouldn’t end up slapping him after the kiss and telling him goodbye forever like some dramatic movie and he’d be left outside as it started to rain. He did love her and never did he mean to harm her and he never meant too ever in the future. He wanted to fix himself, he had tried so hard for so long, but now he felt a new fire of determination. There was a fix for everything, he believed that, so there had to be a cure for what he was suffering. If he had to go to India or the Artic to find it, damn it he would, because he wanted to be with her and spend his life with her and he knew he couldn’t if he kept blacking out and hurting her. There had to be a way. There had too.

He breathed in deeply when she moved back and opened his eyes to gaze at her face, to read the expression and hoped he liked it. She was smiling and he felt a smile of his own light up his face in relief. When she spoke he chuckled “And I am more than willing to do whatever you like to make up for it” He then frowned and touched her face “I don’t want to hurt you. I never want to hurt you, ever”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: IC :: Memories-
Jump to: