Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 2 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.

Go down 
+2
Khalid Nasser
Francesca Boticelli
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:01 pm

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

He laughed when she played coy and gave her a look “I’m not sure. I’m just one odd duck who comes up with crazy assumptions” Just as France never was so nice to someone, he was never so playful. He was usually a failure around women. He had tried to flirt with very few women but had never accomplished to be suave in anyway, he always came out awkward and fumbling. But something about France made him feel at ease abut also working hard to impress her. It was an odd combination that seemed to be working for him. He shook his head “No. Certainly not. My car...looks nothing like that one” He pointed to hers. Her answer was vague and didn’t even really give him an answer, but he was assuming maybe his hunch was right?

He tilted his head and was going to ask if she really had a butler, but decided not to. He probably wouldn’t get a straight answer anyway. “It was wonderful to meet you, France” He said with a smile and stepped back from her car “Have a good rest of the night” He watched her get in the car then glanced around before stepping back further and turned to walk away back to his apartment. Well, at least his night hadn’t been a total waste.

credit lily of rcr, sp & atf.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Head of Business Department
Francesca Boticelli

Full Name : Francesca Boticelli
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:32 pm

If the kitchen cook swatted at France’s butt one more time she was going to rip his hand off and feed it to an unsuspecting dog. She stood in the kitchen of the diner, glancing through the dirty tiny window in the door, waiting patiently to surprise someone. She dawned a red dress, something as eye catching as Marilyn Monroe would have worn, and caught the downside of that by standing in the kitchen with the lonely cook. Thankfully enough for him she liked him well enough to tolerate his dirty glances and comments.

Finally the man that France had been seeing strolled in the diner. It had taken him weeks to finally ask her out, and when he did she had baited him along a little longer before ‘giving in’. Tonight she had decided to test him a little further and see just how much patience he had, and had gone out and stocked her fridge with food to make him a meal.

A few minutes after Khalid had settled himself into his usual booth, a dressed up France strolled out of the kitchen. Heels clicked on the diner floor, replacing the silence of her usual flats. “Evening, stranger.” The vampire let her finger’s dance up Khalid’s upper arm. “Pack your things, I’ve got a surprise for you.” She smirked. “I’m going to show you what real food tastes like.”
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:33 am

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

He had expected that first night would be the last night he ever saw the mysterious and beautiful France. But he found the next night when he couldn’t sleep he made his way to the diner again. And the next night. And the next night. At first he could lie through his teeth that he just liked the brownies and cupcakes at the diner, but after a while it got a little insanely obvious why he was really visiting the diner every night and that reason had been because he had wanted to see her. So finally he had decided he either needed to ask her out, fail and stop pestering the woman or ask her out, not sound like a fumbling fool and perhaps get a yes. And a yes is exactly what he got, to his utter surprise.

He walked in and didn’t see her, so he went to sit and knew she’d come to him when she wanted, just like always. When she came out and over to his table he stared at her, even though he knew it was rude and he told himself to stop…he couldn’t stop. He hadn’t see her in anything but her waitress uniform, this was…this was a very pleasant change “Good evening” He smiled, blinking a few times to snap himself out of it and look at her face like a proper gentleman. He tilted his head and chuckled “Are we getting on a plane?” He joked.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:04 am

France was used to men staring. It didn’t mean she didn’t snap back, or keep their eyes in jars, but she was used to it. Khalid, however, had been such a gentleman that it was incredibly satisfying for the vampire to have him stare. They had been on a few dates, and seen each other multiple times, but she was always in her ugly uniform or a coat that went over it. Not tonight. Tonight she would make his jaw drop once she got him home and took off the sweater (and if the way he looked at her with it on was any indicator she might give him a stroke once she took it off).

“Yes, I have my pilot waiting out back.” The vampire teased. She reached in and took his hand to tug and get him out of the booth. “Come now, I don’t want to keep him waiting.” She said in a mockingly snobbish voice.

Once they were outside and to her car she looked around and crinkled her nose. “The pilot must have left… damn.” Still holding his hand she turned to face him and toyed with his fingers, giving him an oh-so-subtle ‘kiss me’ look. “Since the plane was a bust, want to come over for dinner, sugar?” Up until now every time he walked her home, or walked her to her car she had been a lady and politely told him to get lost. Now the coy vampire was luring him in. She even pulled his hands gently and stepped closer to him, toying with the poor man.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:56 pm

Everybody better beware

He laughed and picked something up beside him on the seat before standing up and handed her a bouquet of red roses “I was not sure what your favorite flower was and felt it too obvious to ask. I hope their alright” He just grinned and followed her and although he knew she was joking around, he wouldn’t be surprised if there really was a plane waiting for them. He still hadn’t figured out how she had such nice things working as a waitress, but was still convinced she was a rich girl with a trust fund but didn’t like people to know that.

He loved her humor. He didn’t have much of a sense of humor himself, so he was at least able to enjoy hers. He snapped his fingers and smiled “Darn, I must have taken too long to get here” He tried to be funny though around her, to match the wit she had and so he wouldn’t come off as so boring. He was very surprised by her sudden offer, he had assumed to be taking her out to a nice restaurant. It was a surprise yes, but a pleasant one….one to which he would continue to be a gentleman like always, of course. “I, would love too. That would be wonderful”

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:46 pm

The flowers made France’s eyes widen and a smile brightened her face. She grinned, more than most in the diner had seen, and pulled the flowers closer to her nose to smell them. “They’re beautiful, Mr. Nasser!” Then the vampire lowered them and kissed Khalid as he got up. So much for luring the man in for a kiss, but he had earned this one. She touched his chest and lingered in the kiss just long enough to leave him wanting more. “Thank you.” The flowers had most definitely earned him points.

Once outside the unlocked her car and set the flowers in the back seat, bending into the small back seat to set the flowers in daintily. “I’ll forgive you this time.” She took his hand and pulled playfully. “Good. I bought wine just for the occasion.” Wine wasn’t the only thing she bought special for the occasion.

The short car ride to France’s apartment seemed to take forever. She wanted to get him to her home to impress him with all the things she’d learned from Niles on how to cook for humans. Once the car was parked France guided Khalid inside and up the stairs, her roses in hand and she touched the pedals gingerly. “Thank you again for getting me flowers.” She said and kissed him on the cheek just before she opened the door to her apartment.

Inside the apartment was larger than a waitress could have afforded, but there were no chandeliers. Sure she had nice things and a taste for sultry design and low lighting, but it wasn’t exquisite (at least she didn’t think so). It was home. “Make yourself at home, Khalid.” As she moved to the kitchen she lit a few candles and the smell of pasta flooded into the apartment as she opened the kitchen door. With dinner nearly ready it was obvious she had been planning their evening. “I hope you're not a picky eater." She said with a smirk as she put the roses in water, then unbuttoned and removed her cardigan only because it was warm in the kitchen. "But I hope I'm a better chef than Dave at the diner."
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:45 pm

Everybody better beware

When her face lit up his did as well, happy to see she did like them. He had given flowers to women before, few times, but he had. Never had he gotten such a…exuberant reaction. The kiss shocked him, he hadn’t been expecting it, not a woman who yes was playful and a bit of a tease, but a lady. He hadn’t even expected a peck on the cheek for them, so this kiss was quite welcomed. Of course by the time he got over the initial shock and allowed himself to enjoy it, her lips were already pulling away. Damn…why did he take so long to react? Hopefully he’d get another chance, but then again he had no more gifts to give except the flowers.

He opened the car door for her and then got in himself and asked her idly about work and how things were as they drove to her place. Once they reached their destination he felt a bit more at ease, not even having realized he had been anxious on the ride there. “Looks very nice” He commented earnestly as he got out of the car and looked over her apartment complex. It wasn’t the big fancy mansion he had been expecting from her, but she seemed to be full of surprises at all times. He never knew what to expect and he liked that. Life got so mundane, especially his own. She made things ever so…fascinating and new.

“No thanks needed. I simply thought they reflected you” He grinned as he watched her touch the flower petals. He stepped inside the apartment after she did and looked around. No it wasn’t a million dollar place, but it was far nicer than his small little apartment. It was far more than a waitress could afford, so he was going back to his previous thought, once again, that she was secretly filthy rich. Oh the psychologist in him, always processing and dissecting. He went to go stand in the middle of the living room area, looking around but keeping his hands to himself. He smelled the food and chuckled, realizing she had been planning for him to come over from the start. He walked closer to the kitchen a laugh “I eat at the diner, don’t I? Should give your answer right there”

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:31 pm

“You’re such a gentleman, Khalid. I still wonder how you ever ended up in that diner.” The vampire said as she sliced the bread to make homemade garlic bread. Things were nearly ready, but it would give them enough time to settle in before dinner was ready. She stuck the bread in the oven and brushed her hands off as she stepped out of the kitchen.

“Would you like a tour?” She stepped out of the kitchen carrying her sweater, hoping for a similar reaction to the one she got in the diner when he first saw her. The vampire guided Khalid to her room and draped her cardigan over the chair in front of her desk. “This is my bedroom.” Her room was a mood enticing mixture of colors, but more importantly there were pictures in frames on her dresser and hints about who she was all over her room. On her dresser were a few photos of Niles, Elizabetia, and herself on various trips. There were others photographed, but none so much as Niles or Eliza. "I'll show you my dungeon another time." She took his hand after giving him a glimpse into her life and continued the tour to her second bedroom where she kept her books and a few artifacts from traveling. There were even a few things from Egypt.

“Since I’m making you dinner you have to tell me more about yourself in return.” They had talked for hours on end, but neither of them clued the other more deeply into who they were. She led him back into the living room and rubbed his shoulders. “Kick up your feet and make yourself at home, sugar. It’s going to be a long night.”
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:49 pm

Everybody better beware

He shrugged, a little bashful. He didn’t try to be a gentleman, he just knew that was the proper way to behave with a woman. “Insomnia is how” He chuckled a bit. He didn’t believe in fate or destiny or any of that, he was a man of science and logic and reason. Did he think he was destined to go to that diner and meet her? No. Did he think he was lucky to have insomnia because he ended up meeting her and she was wonderful? Yes. He looked over as she came out of the kitchen and like she had hoped, stared again now that she had removed the sweater and he could see…more. He just cleared his throat a bit to try and distract himself from her and nodded “I’d love a tour, yes”

Her bedroom first? He thought a woman’s bedroom was a sacred ground a man was never allowed to see. Apparently he was getting a special pass. He was intrigued to look around and get glimpses of who she was and what she liked. He saw the repeat pictures of the same two people and looked at her curiously “Family?” He wondered before being lead to a second bedroom. Second bedroom? He had one bedroom the size of a closet. “You really do travel” he chuckled to see everything in the second bedroom. He didn’t have anything from Egypt; he hadn’t been able to bring anything but the clothes on his back so his eyes lit about when he spotted a few things that he recognized.

“I’m more than willing to tell you about myself” The question was, was she willing to talk about herself? She had been more than mysterious, if he was going to share, she would have to share too and he had plenty of questions. He followed her back to the living room and smiled “Do you need any help in the kitchen?” He asked before he’d go and relax.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Full Name : Andre Acelin Louvel
Race : Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:21 pm

Insomnia and a little bit of fate. Francesca was one to believe in fate and destiny. She would pretend not to, but in her human life she had been raised religious and the spiritual way of thinking just stayed with her. Maybe she wouldn’t consider it destiny that they met, but it was surely luck.

“Yes. They are my only family.” What’s this? France giving a bigger piece of her puzzle away? The vampire smiled at the pictures, then redirected his attention to the next room. She laughed as his eyes lit up. “Do you have any sort of collection?” She enjoyed collecting strange things. Not the typical travelers trophies, but things like wine and art rather than key chains and post cards.

“Good. I’d like to know you better, sugar.” The vampire said and she looked him over a bit suggestively by accident. She laughed at herself and brushed her hair back from her face. “What do you want out of life?” Such a heavy question before dinner, but nothing was off limits with France.

“No, but you can keep me company. Would you like some wine?” Before he could answer she was strolling into the kitchen to grab a glass and pulled the chilled white wine from the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:00 pm

Everybody better beware

“How are they related to you?” He wanted, no at this point it was needed, to know more about her, even the little things. Did she have parents? Siblings? Friends? Grandparents? He had nothing and he knew it was a risk to ask her about her family, because she would in return ask him about his…and he had no clue about his family. He couldn’t even remember anything about them. He shook his head “None. I don’t believe I was able to bring anything with me from Egypt when I came here, not that I had much to begin with I’m sure”

Her question was heavy, it was very load. Life…he had learned all about life in college and spoke about life to his patients and what they wanted from life, but it’s not like anyone ever asked a psychologist about life. What he wanted to say was he wanted to be normal. To not feel afraid to fall asleep, to be able to remember everything he did, whether it was bad or good he didn’t care. What he wanted out of life was control…but he couldn’t say that. She’d think him a nutcase “I suppose what any man would want. Love. Marriage. A nice home, a family” Yes, give the mundane boring answer part of him, not that it wasn’t a true answer.

“I’d love some, thank you” He said before going to the couch and carefully sitting down, with the caution most did when entering the space of another’s home.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:14 pm

How could France explain Eliza and Niles without seeming like a lunatic? She had been a slave, an assassin slave, and Eliza set her free. “They picked me up when I was down. I owe them everything for that. They shaped who I am today. That makes them family, right?” They hadn’t entirely shaped France. Niles couldn’t make France learn to zip her lip and be quiet like a lady should. He could only teach her to hold her head up and learn to graciously tell someone to fuck off.

She let the rest of the conversation pause while she poured them each a glass of top shelf white wine. The vampire turned off the oven and let the dinner settle and cool before she walked out into the living room. Handing Khalid his full glass she sat down on the couch next to him and crossed her legs, letting her calf brush up against his. “What else do you want besides your cookie cutter answer?” France teased with a smirk and took a sip of her drink. “There has to be more that you’re after. Why did you move here?”
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:03 pm

Everybody better beware

Ah so these people weren’t blood family, but friend family. Alright, that mystery was slightly solved. Where was her real family? Well at least now he didn’t have to speak about his non-existent family. He didn’t even have a make shift family. He had no real friends, no family, no companions of any sort. It was just him alone and the few acquaintances he had that he hardly ever spoke too. She was the first person that he had actually spent any time with that was not a patient.

He took the glass and thanked her once more before turning his bdy to face her better on the couch. He took a sip of the whine “Mm, very good” He commented before turning his full attention to her with a smile. When she called him out on his answer he laughed “Ah, yes, it is rather cookie cutter but it is what I hope for in life” It was…among other, stranger things. “I moved here because psychology has not yet caught up with Egypt. I heard America had many loony people” He smirked for a moment and took another sip before continuing “What about yourself?”

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:58 pm

“I’m glad you like it. Drink up.” The vampire raised her eyebrows suggestively then smirked. She planned on keeping Khalid as long as her little old heart desired. Did he realize what he was in for? She sipped her wine periodically as he spoke, then laughed. “Then I shouldn’t tell you too much about myself. You’ll shrink me.” He would figure out all her flaws, and she couldn’t have him knowing a single one of them.

“Let’s just say I moved from New York to leave trouble behind. It’s not the best place to hang around.” Not with the Mafia looking for her. She smiled slyly, then propped her arm up on the back of the couch to easier reach him and touched his jaw then ran her fingers down his neck and shoulder. “Do you miss Egypt? Did you leave a lot to come here?” He must have if he came with nothing.

Just as France was getting more comfortable and leaning in closer to Khalid the timer went off in the kitchen. She got up from the couch and went into the kitchen. A few minutes later she opened the kitchen door and beckoned Khalid in with a sultry finger motion followed by a laugh. “Dinner’s ready.” Inside the kitchen the table was set for two with a spicy and delicious pasta that Niles had taken hours to teach her how to make. A few candles were lit around the kitchen and she felt a bit bashful about it, but nothing on her face showed it.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Everybody better beware

He had no idea what was going to happen. For him, this would just be a quiet evening dinner where they walked and got to know each other better. He didn’t expect anything else nor would he try anything. He chuckled and made a slight face of guilt “Ah yes…yes I do, tend to do that at times” He was so bad at it, he really was, but people fascinated him and he loved to pick them apart and figure out why they ticked. Maybe because he couldn’t figure himself out, he had to do it to other people “But I promise I will try to be on my best behavior and not shrink you. I swear” He thought flaws were good. People needed to have weaknesses; it’s what truly kept them going.

When she touched him…it sent many crazy hormonal things through his body, but he didn’t show them on his face. “I d-do miss it, yes” So much for not showing she was affecting him “But I didn’t leave much. No family. No friends or connections. I just…got up and left” Or so he assumed. One day he was in Egypt, the next he woke up and he was in America. How he got there he wasn’t sure, but he had cooked up the story that he had wanted to come here to be a psychologist. Damn the damned timer. When she left, this time he took a gulp of wine then glanced back at her “Wonderful. It smells fantastic” He got up and walked into the kitchen, looking around and smiled/

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Settle deep down in France there was a fear that Khalid wouldn’t like what he found if he dug too deeply. She would do her best to keep up her vixen persona for as long as he let her (hell, it was engrained in her to boast that part of her personality). She would just keep distracting him with teasing touches and coy little smiles.

The stutter made the vampire smile but bite her lip to keep it from becoming a grin. She was glad she had some effect on him, but his answer caused the curve on her lips to disappear quickly. “So you’re a nomad?” She could have asked more on the subject but didn’t want to ruin the mood, and just in time the timer was going off.

Once they were in the kitchen she felt anxious and strange for wanting his approval. Normally France didn’t give two shits whether people liked what she had done or not, but she wanted him to like the dinner she made for him. “I hope you like spicy things.” And enough cheese to make any man’s heart melt.

After dinner France poured Khalid another glass of wine and ran her free hand over his shoulder to rub gently. “Do you have room for dessert?”
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:57 pm

Everybody better beware

Some effect? If only she knew just how deeply her effect on him was and how lucky he felt himself that he could hide it so well so she didn’t think he was some silly boy that couldn’t handle being around a woman. It was true that he felt like a silly boy, but he didn’t want her to know that or she’d probably kick him out and go find a real man and not him who had no backbone and had never been with a woman like her. She was gorgeous…he still didn’t know why she was interested in him, it was a bit baffling to him but he wasn’t complaining. He’d take in her attention for as long as she wanted to give it to him.

The dinner was wonderful, he wasn’t a very good cook and often made instant little meals, nothing special. It was nice to have a home cooked meal like this, was a good change of pace. “That was an absolutely delicious dinner. You outdid yourself” He told her with a smile after he had finished eating. He wiped his mouth with a napkin then set it down, looking to her as she poured him more wine and chuckled “I think I just might. What did you make?” he asked curiously. After all the wonderful food, he was interested to know what else she had cooked up.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:07 pm

Really it had been Niles who outdid himself. She had persuaded him to teach her how to cook certain things all the while keeping Khalid a secret. She still wasn’t sure about him, but this evening she felt more comfortable with him than before. Hell, she’d invited him into her home. If that didn’t say she was comfortable then she didn’t know what did.

The vampire rose and picked up their plates to rinse and put in the sink. “Thanks. I could teach you, but then what excuse would I have to get you to come over?” She set the glass of wine in front of him, having put a bit more in than the first time. She wanted him relaxed as comfortable as possible. Before getting the dessert out of the fridge she let her hand graze up his chest and to his shoulder as she moved away. “I think you’ll like it.”

He would like anything if he actually could stomach that Diner food. The vampire pulled out a cake from the fridge, daintily decorated but delicious with caramel and chocolate. After cutting him a piece she beckoned him to the living room with it, giving him an enticing expression. “Come on. You’re not done spilling all of your secrets to me.”
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Full Name : Adella Louvel
Race : Fairy/Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:32 pm

Everybody better beware

He chuckled “You wouldn’t need to create a reason for me to come here” He wanted to spend time with her. If she had invited him to her home just to sit on the couch and talk with nothing else, he would have been happy to do it and come back again. He watched her grab the plates and watched her, getting up somewhat “Do you want some help cleaning up?” He just wanted to be polite and not sit around like some man who expected her to serve him. She did it at the diner and he just wanted to make sure to offer to help out in her own home.

The cake looked amazing. He never had much of a sweet tooth, until he went to the diner and now his sweet tooth had grown quite significantly. He got up and followed her back into the living room “Well with all this wine and chocolate you sure know the proper spy tactics to make me talk” He teased as he picked up his wine glass to take along with him.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:42 pm

France smiled and felt a little bashful, not that she would let it show. "I'm glad. Then I can seduce you into coming over more often." Was the man picking up on the hints, or would France be left frustrated at the end of the night? She wouldn't be entirely frustrated since he was good conversation. "Thanks, doll, but I've got it. You make yourself at home." She was used to serving him since no one else let her serve them in her private life.

The vampire set the cake on the coffee table and crinkled her nose. "I forgot my wine." On her way to the kitchen she brushed against the man, trying to drop more and more hints on her quest for affection. Once she was back out in the living room she sat near him on the couch. "So tell me your secrets, Khalid. Consider me your bar tender. Open up to me." With that she brushed her hand playfully on his knee then sipped her wine.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:59 pm

Everybody better beware

He wasn’t good with hints. He was used to asking questions with patients, over and over and delving deeper and deeper into each sentence and word until he figured out the little pebble of information that wasn’t being said and that made that person tick. He of course knew by now she was interested in him in some romantic way, but still he didn’t get it. All the touching was new to him, touching like this wasn’t allowed in Egypt and his body just keep reeling everything she did it but respectful was always, he did not return the touching. He kept his hands to himself like a good little boy while his insides jumped around like a grasshopper.

He sat down as she went to get her wine. He picked up his fork and took a piece of the cake to try it, making a satisfied sound at the taste of it. Very good cake. Very good and this was a man who preferred boring plain pie. He sat back when she returned and chuckled “I’m quite boring, I promise. I don’t have many secrets” Except one big secret which he refused to share because she’d probably call the police and say he was a lunatic.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:07 pm

The lack of response was starting to get to France. She was used to men fawning over her and grabbing at her. It rubbed her the wrong way and made her irritated, but at the same time she liked it. She liked what she couldn't have. She wanted the forbidden, or to sway the unresponsive man. She stared down at his leg when she got no response, then bit her lip gently.

"Do I bore you?" Never one to beat around the bush France went straight for the kill. She tilted her head when she asked the question. "You can open up to me, sugar." She wanted to tell him that he could put his hands on her, but that may have been too unlady-like. "You're so reserved. Id love to know what you're like when you relax. What do you do in your most private moments?" How did he pass the time? Folding his socks and ironing his underwear?
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:40 pm

Everybody better beware

Oh yes, always the stoic man indeed. The touching was nice but, she had yet to give him permission to touch her and no way would he just…grab at her. He was dubious to the fact she as asking for affection, he just thought she was…well, he wasn’t sure what she was doing, maybe just some subtle flirting. He may be a psychiatrist but women? Women he still didn’t understand when it came to dating. He would stay polite and well-mannered and keep his distance until she told him otherwise. Her question threw him off and he blinked, staring in surprise “What? No, of course not” He said, a bit horrified that he had done something to make her think he believed her to be boring.

“You’re enchanting” The words left him before he could even control them. Enchanting? Would that flatter her or was that far too large of a word to use? He sighed “Yes, I have been told I can be a bit…dull” He set down his wine and turned back to looking at her “I apologize, I do. I do not mean to bore you in any way or seem like I am hiding things. I suppose I’m not a very good conservationist with, well, beautiful women. I do not do much in my life. I’m afraid I am not a very in depth human being with many exciting corners.” She would cut him loose, he knew it. She was exciting and playful and full of curiosity and he? He was as exciting as toast.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:23 pm

If he didn’t think she was boring, then he must have thought she was a whore. Did she make him uncomfortable? Wasn’t he used to affection? Gentleman deserved more attention than the men who grabbed at women. Sbe continued to watch him when he insisted she wasn’t boring, but when he said she was enchanting she smiled and laughed in a playful way.

“You’re not boring.” Se set her wine down and leaned in closer to him to kiss him on the cheek in reassurance. “You’re not dull or mundane. You’re bewitching.” The vampire teased and had a hard time not laughing, so she kissed his cheek again to silence herself. “I really do like spending time with you, Khalid.” She dropped the act and pet names to let him know she was serious. In the midst of their conversation she had moved her body closer, and ran her hand up his chest to play with the collar of his shirt. Hell, even her face was closer to his. By now if the toast couldn’t tell she was into him he was blind as a bat. It was obvious the vampire wanted him to kiss her, or make a move, or push her away! Something!

“There’s no need to apologize. Never apologize or be ashamed of who you are.” She was one to talk, what with all the ex-assassin and ex-slave business; but if asked France would never deny who she had been. "Because I like you the way you are."
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:27 pm

Everybody better beware

When she laughed for calling her enchanting he groaned on the inside and outside he made a face and chuckled a bit. Oh wonderful…she probably thought he was a dud. But didn’t women like that? For men to be poetic and say sweet words? He didn’t know. He had no clue so he was just trying his best. He laughed “Your too sweet but yes, I am boring” He wasn’t suave or had great stories to tell or debonair…that’s the kind of man he would see being with France. A man in a sharp suit with slicked back hair and one of those smiles that women swooned over. Khalid? He had none of that and yet for some reason she liked him. Or maybe she took pity on him. There was that too.

When she called him bewitching he laughed and shook his head, giving her a playful look for making fun of him calling her enchanting. When she grew serious he did as well, gazing into her eyes “I enjoy spending time with you as well” She was wonderful, he had never met a woman like her before. Every day he woke up looking forward to see her and went to bed every night thinking about her. When she moved closer his heart was beating wildly in his chest but still, kept his hands to himself even though she wasn’t. He smiled sincerely “Well, I greatly enjoy you being yourself as well” He gazed at her a bit longer then took in a breath and shifted a bit to lean more towards her “May I kiss you?” He asked softly, a bit of uncertainty in his voice even with her being so close and so obviously asking for it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: IC :: Memories-
Jump to: