Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 3 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.

Go down 
+2
Khalid Nasser
Francesca Boticelli
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Francesca Boticelli
Head of Business Department
Francesca Boticelli

Full Name : Francesca Boticelli
Race : Vampire

It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:24 pm

Khalid seemed to be more of the woman than she was. He wouldn’t accept her compliment! She didn’t think he was boring. He was charming, and polite, and not a brutish male that she had grown oh-so sick of. The man was a change of pace, he was exactly what she wanted and needed. Pigs surrounded France and annoyed her. Khalid brought her flowers and made her swoon.

She smiled at nearly everything he said. It seemed he couldn’t say anything wrong. When she moved in closer to him she heard his heart race and wondered if she made him nervous, or if he was losing his mind by keeping his hands to himself. The vampire grinned, then bit her lip to reduce the grin into a subdued smile and crinkled her nose. “Yes, please do.” Of course he could kiss her! He must have thought she was an animal the way she was all over him, but the vampire had a hard time caring. She rested her hand on his thigh and leaned in for a kiss. Would he stop at just one kiss? The way she leaned into him, and the way she moved her hand ever so subtly on his leg, it was obvious she wanted more out of him. Not only was it evident in all of that she also kissed him gently at first, but allowed herself to become more passionate the longer he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:40 pm

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

Her smile was adorable and he couldn’t believe it. She was sexy, beautiful, smart and now adorable. Did women like this really exist? It had thought only in movies they did but here she was before him, a real person with all the qualities a man could only hope for. He was just clueless, she could give him all the signs in the world but he still didn’t get it unless he asked and got verbal confirmation. When she said yes however he felt relived, as if he had expected a no for some reason and it showed on his face. He didn’t think she was an animal at all, he just felt he was the one being the hesitant boring man.

He gently touched her face with one of his hands and leaned in, pressing his mouth carefully against her lips, still being proper as always even with a kiss. He enjoyed it, he enjoyed it greatly, he couldn’t remember the last time he kissed a woman…or even who that woman was, but it didn’t matter, only she mattered. He was just planning on giving her a soft kiss, not too long but not too short, enough for them to both enjoy. But as she got more passionate he got carried away as well and returned the passion eagerly, leaning in more.

credit lily of rcr, sp & atf.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:19 pm

France didn’t allow many men this close to her. She may have acted sultry and a vixen, but she was a lady and hadn’t even kissed a man in years. It was a relief when he kissed her, as if her body was allowed to sigh after holding her breath for too long. She had kissed him before now, soft and quick pecks, but now she was letting herself really enjoy it. She ran one hand up his chest as they kissed, the other staying on his thigh. France felt butterflies in her stomach but kissed him passionately, like some sort of hot and heavy teenager (but one that knew what they were doing).

Would Khalid have the nerve to go further or make any moves? Francesca was dying to have his hands on her, but didn’t know how to encourage him without saying outright that she wanted his hand under her dress. The thought of saying that made her smile into their kiss and she finally pulled back from him to let him catch his breath. Her hand stayed on his chest and she smiled at him, toying with the upper button on his shirt. She stared at his shirt as she unbuttoned one, then looked up at him as if asking for permission for the rest.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Full Name : Adella Louvel
Race : Fairy/Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:04 pm

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

The passion surprised him. He had assumed this would be a sweet, short first real kiss…but not like he hated the passion, just he was taken aback by it. Did she really like him that much? Wow, he really didn’t know anything, did he? Her mouth felt cool against his and normally he would question why, he hadn’t really realized before she felt cooler than a normal human but then again he had barely touched her too even notice before. He felt her smile against his mouth which made him smile in return and that smile remained when she leaned back to look at him.

“Wow” He said with a soft chuckle, stroking her face with his thumb before trailing his fingers down her neck…and then removing his hand. He thought that was it, kiss and done, and was ready to sit back and let her regain her personal space…when she unbuttoned the button on his shirt. He froze glancing down then slowly looked back up to her and swallowed. Did he want to sleep with her? Of course he did! But should they? Was that respectful after the time they’ve known each other? Why was he even bothering thinking about this when she obviously was asking for it? “Are you sure? Not that I don’t want too, I do, trust me I do but I just…I want to make sure I respect you”

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:57 pm

The little vixen had done some planning and had fed just before Khalid came over, so her body was warmer than normal. She was still cool, of course, but fresh blood caused her to feel warmer than a dead body would have. It even allowed her to blush, which she did when he asked her if she was sure. Her cheeks turned a slight red and she looked down with a smile. He made her feel like a bashful young girl rather than the siren that she was.

“I like you, Khalid.” She said smoothly before leaning in and kissing him again. This time it was shorter, but filled with more lust than the quick pecks she’d given him at the diner. “But if you don’t want me I’ll stop.” She leaned her arm on his shoulder and brushed the backs of her fingers across his neck, still tempting him even though she offered him a way out. “We could go dancing instead… Or the library.” Yes, he would like the library, wouldn’t he? She wanted to do whatever made him happy (and believe me when I say that was an extremely rare trait to rear it's head in Francesca).
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:23 am

Everybody better beware

When she blushed he felt warmth in him. She was…breathtaking, every single thing she did or said he adored. He swore there was nothing the woman could do that he would hate or be turned off by, she was perfect and here he was being a goober. Any normal man would have jumped her a long time ago, or at least be taking this opportunity hungrily. What man in their right mind kept proper and behaved when a woman was all but throwing herself at him and silently begging him to touch and kiss her? Apparently he did and if he had been in a movie people would have been yelling at him from their seats to do something! But he just was the ultimate gentleman and he wanted to make sure she didn’t feel she had to do anything because she thought he wanted it.

“And I very much like you” So why wasn’t he kissing and touching her and letting her take off his clothes? God he was an idiot. He returned the kiss, savoring the taste of her lips. He then gave her a look like she was crazy to say such a thing “I want you” He told her, his expression dead serious “I just, want to make sure nothing I’m doing is making you feel pressured” It may have been a silly thought to others, the man exuded absolutely zero pressure of anything with his calm demeanor, but he was a worry wart with women and just wanted to make sure she wanted this a hundred percent on her own. He touched her arm, trailing his hand down form her shoulder to her elbow “But I do want you”

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:46 am

It was like everything France had learned about men was thrown out the window with Khalid. She had never been around such a gentleman that was interested in her. How was she supposed to tell he was intrigued by her? Sure he kissed her back, but he could just be polite. When he said he liked her her eyes lit up and she smiled. Her head was swimming and all she could think about was kissing him more. What was happening to her?

“Khalid,” She started off with a light laugh. “I’m the one who invited you here. I prepared you dinner. I gave you wine.” She leaned her body in closer to him, taking his hand and putting it on her side. “And I picked out this dress just for you.” So who was pressuring who? When women did it, it wasn’t called pressure it was called seduction. She lingered close enough to kiss him, but didn’t give in quite yet. “But if you’re unsure we can always stop and go to the library.” She would need a cold shower if he decided not to give in to her.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:21 am

Everybody better beware

Well, when she laid it all out on the table like that…suddenly, finally, it was obvious she had been setting him up for this all along. He had just thought this was going to be a nice dinner and just happened to turn paths to be more…passionate, but now it was clear the moment she invited him to dinner she had been expecting all of this and planned it meticulously. But it was true, if he had been trying to do what she was right now, he’d probably get a slap in the face and be called a lustful pig. But her doing it? It was...well, hot.

“It’s…a very good dress” Was all he managed to say, chuckling some but it was a distracted laughter. He looked at his hand on her side than back to her. Slowly he began sliding his hand up and down her side and than shook his head “No…I don’t want to go to the library.” He murmured before closing the gap between their lips and kissed her again.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Full Name : Andre Acelin Louvel
Race : Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:42 am

It had been so long since France had been with a man, but she had teased enough to know the art of seduction. When it came to the final act it made her a little nervous, especially with a man she cared about, but she wasn’t going to let it stop her. Still, she couldn’t help but feel like a young schoolgirl with a crush that was finally paying attention to her. She didn’t even think about the way Khalid was feeling (besides wondering how interested he was).

As his hand started to run up and down her side she smiled softly, her hand gripping his thigh some when he kissed her. She kissed him with passion that had very little hesitation and ran her hand higher up on his thigh. The longer she kissed him the more bold she became, and her hand roved his chest until she unbuttoned his shirt slowly. It would be an awful game to play if she decided not to go through with it and kicked him out. The vampire pulled back from the kiss as she undid the last button and watched herself untuck his shirt, then ran her hands up his stomach and chest. She laughed feeling a little nervous but it came across as a vixenesque little giggle. If her heart had a beat it would have been racing and skipping beats with the way Khalid made her feel, especially when he hands moved down to undo his belt and unbutton his pants. She wanted to laugh nervously again but distracted herself by kissing his neck instead.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:47 pm

Everybody better beware

He could tell she knew what she was doing…which scared him shitless, because he didn’t know what he was doing. The last time he had been with a woman was…he had no idea. He couldn’t remember his last relationship. He couldn’t remember ever a woman he loved or had dated. Nothing. To be ever so frank, he wasn’t even sure if he had had sex before. Something told him he had but, he couldn’t remember ever having sex with a woman. Oh God…he was going to screw this up so badly. He probably wouldn’t get past his shirt being removed before she’d realize he was absolutely naïve about what to do with a woman and kicked his ass out. Why did these things always happen to him?

He watched her face as she undid the last button of his shirt. He shivered as her bare hands touched his chest and he wondered what he should be doing himself, he knew he should be doing something in return to her but…he was hypnotized in watching her, feeling like he was standing at the end of a pier just waiting every second with baited breath for a sudden drop. It sounded frightening but to him it was a glorious feeling. Then she was unbuttoning his pants and he swore he had a mild heart attack. He had to do something other than sit there…he had too. So he began playing with the hem of her dress, beginning to slide his fingertips up…then stopped. What if she didn’t want him to touch anywhere near her…you know where. But where else did he touch? God he felt like a stupid little boy!

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:16 pm

It was going to be a very long night if neither of them realized how nervous the other was. Khalid was a psychiatrist; he should have known that communication was key, right? France wondered if he was frozen, or just so turned off by her that he couldn’t find words. Didn’t shrinks say what they felt? After she unbuttoned his pants she shivered when he touched the hem of her dress, but then pouted when he stop. Her lip literally pouted a bit and she touched his face. “Don’t stop.” Finally some words broke the silence, and broke the seal on her being quiet.

“Do I make you nervous?” The vixen asked, touching his face then running her hands down his neck and shoulders. She kissed him, feeling a little more patient then before. As she pulled away she took both of his hands and stood up. “Let me make you more comfortable, darlin’” More comfortable so she could feel his hands on her rather than his racing heart about to jump out of his chest.

The vampire gently pulled Khalid from the couch then led him to her room, beckoning him with a smile and a sultry gaze. She backed him up to the edge of the bed and slid his shirt off of his shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Her eyes admired his body and her hands ran down his chest and stomach. She then turned her back to him and backed up, pressing herself against him as she took his hands and guided them slowly over her chest, then down to her curvy hips. “Can you unzip me, Khalid?” She turned to look back at him over her shoulder and brushed her hair over the opposite shoulder to give him access to the tiny zipper that ran down her back. The longer this played out the greater the payoff would be, but it had Francesca nearly writhing with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:32 am

Everybody better beware

Being in a room asking a patients questions was far, far easier and different then having a beautiful woman unclothing you. He could handle work without a hitch, he was being paid to be direct and communicate…but this was entirely different, if he messed up he’d ruin every chance of being with her. She didn’t want him to stop? Well, alright. He did better knowing it was alright to touch her in return and she didn’t seem to mind where the touching happened. He slid his fingers back under the hem of her dress and slowly brought them up her thighs, bringing the dress along with. “Yes” He spoke truthfully, because she made him very nervous and it was obvious so why lie?

When she took his hands he froze, thinking she had changed her mind in him touching her but then smiled when she pulled him up and followed her to her bedroom. He didn’t think being in her bedroom would make him more comfortable, it in fact made it far more real. He had to clear his head and get with the program, he was sure she would not have patience forever. When she backed up against him he about died, and felt a tightness in his pants that made him even more hyper aware of her body as she guided his hands over her chest. He nodded almost robotically to her request and took ahold of the zipper and slowly slid it down, staring at the skin as it became revealed and he leaned forward to kiss her shoulder, the zipper coming to an end and he released it, sliding his arms around her body.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:52 am

She knew he was nervous, but when he admitted it Francesca sighed with a smile. It was admirable that he told the truth, and it eased her mind to know she wasn’t the only one. She thought of a million coy things she could say in the situation but decided to keep her mouth shut and against his.

Once they were in the room she focused on trying to make him relax, or at least distract him enough so his instincts would kick in. As he unzipped her she fought the urge to shiver again and smiled when he kissed her shoulder. She shrugged the dress off and let it drop to the floor, revealing matching red lace panties and bra that was fire against her skin. Even though she wasn’t promiscuous France had mass amounts of show worthy lingerie. She liked to look nice underneath, too! Soon the vampire turned to give Khalid a view of her front and she ran her hands down his stomach to undo his pants and push them down to the floor. Trying to hide her nervousness she smiled, then kissed him as her hand danced around his package before finally taking hold of it. Her hands were soft but enticing until she let him go and took off her heels, then climbed onto the bed and motioned for him to come closer with one finger.

“I won’t bite.” Maybe just a little.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:38 pm

Everybody better beware

His heart stopped, he swore it did. To see that very, very nice looking lingerie on her…it was a miracle his tongue didn’t roll out and his foot thumb against the ground like a possessed rabbit. When she turned he looked her over and the expression on his face was as if he was seeing an angel “You’re so beautiful” He said breathless, looking up from her body to her face “How can you be so beautiful?” he chuckled a bit in disbelief, touching her arms then her sides as she un did his pants and pulled them down. He let his hands explore over her body, then jerked when she grabbed him and he groaned. He was standing at practically full attention, just simply with her standing before him like this and they hadn’t even started. If she didn’t think he wanted her before, now it was obvious.

He waited as she got on the bed, allowing himself to admire her for a few moments with a smile before getting on the bed and moving above her, his lips finding hers to give her a gentle but consuming kiss. He carefully pressed his body against hers, enjoying the cooler temperature she seemed to possess. One of his hands sunk into her hair as they kissed before he broke it and kissed her cheek then along her jawline and to her neck, finally starting to calm his nerves and get more comfortable in being with her and not feeling like a stupid boy.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:34 pm

To hear Khalid’s racing heart jolt even faster when she turned around spurred the vampire. She wanted to ravage him like some young, unbridled girl. Hell, she felt more like a sailor on leave than the lady that she claimed to be. She laughed and felt her cheeks blush once again when he called her beautiful. It only gave her more charisma when she stroked him, and she had to bite her lip to stop the grin that curved her mouth at how excited he was already. What would happen when he saw her completely naked?

Laying back on the bed, France swore she could feel a phantom heart beat in her chest. Who knew, maybe Khalid had sparked her enough to make a mock beat. Nevertheless she felt giddy and moved her legs around him when he pressed his body against hers. His warmth was intoxicating, and his kiss had her transfixed on him. At first she ran her hands daintily along his face and jawline, but soon they explored his upper arms and then his back. As soon as Khalid found France’s sweet spot and kissed her neck she leaned her head back a little and sighed a very pleased sounding breath. Her breathing after that was instinctively a little faster, even though she didn’t need it. She was putty in his hands while his mouth was on her neck and in return one of her hands moved around to start massaging his package once again. Now he was really going to make the kitten purr. It wasn't hard to do, she had been without for so long that she was as easy to please as a virgin.

Entranced by Khalid and wrapped up in him kissing her neck she started to pull his boxers down. Her hands slid inside them to touch him, then pushed them down to his thighs before a sound disrupted and broke her concentration. In the next room the phone rang loudly, an obnoxious sound that Francesca loathed in that very moment. She groaned and looked to the doorway, then gently nudged Khalid aside and slid out from under him. "If I don't answer they'll come looking." Yet she forgot to mention who. Within a few seconds she had flipped on a light and answered the phone, leaning against a chair and giving Khalid a view.

"No. I can't come tonight... I'm sorry, I can't... Nothing's the matter..." She scoffed and cleared her throat, running her hand through her hair. "No, you don't need to come. No, I just don't want c--... Fine."
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:39 am

Everybody better beware

To him, this was rather like not riding a bike for a very long time. When you tried after several years you remembered, but you were a little rusty until you got back into the swing of it. He had been nervous and fumbling before, but the more things progressed the more he seemed to remember what to do and how to do it properly. Everything he did she responded wonderfully to it, which only gave him more confidence. She was enjoying what he was doing, she didn’t seem bored or impatient at all. He was doing fine and he just had to keep reminding himself of that. He was doing just fine. She liked it. He didn’t need to think and behave like a nervous boy.

He groaned when he hand touched him again, shuddering in reaction. He kept kissing her neck then down to her collarbone, taking his time to kiss every soft piece of flesh he could reach. His heart beat grew louder and louder, his body getting warmer every second that passed and his manhood grew to full attention when her hand passed the border of his boxers and touched him freely. He was still trying to be a gentleman even through this all…but it was hanging by a thread. He was starting to get to the point he just wanted to ravage her, but he wanted to take this slow and make it memorable and last as long as possible.

When he heard the phone…well, to be honest at first he was too wrapped up to bother to hear a phone, not until he stole her attention did he raise his head and heard it. He had expected her to ignore it, but frown and moved aside when she got up to answer it. Well…this sucked. He sat their quietly, feeling a little awkward and listened to her on the phone. Who was on the phone? He knew he shouldn’t be listening in but, he was curious.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:54 am

Once Khalid had admitted that France made him nervous she had grown as patient as a kindergarten teacher. Not only had she grown patient, but it also gave her a little boost to be more helpful as well. When they laid in bed with his mouth on her neck and her moaning just from that alone she took one of his hands and guided it into her panties, showing him what she wanted and how it was done. Her other hand, of course, stayed promptly on his member and she was giddy with anticipation. He definitely wasn’t boring, and she was going to have that proved to her once she let him in.

Unfortunately the phone rang and it was her vampiric brother. He had called just to say hello but grew suspicious when she was short with him. The vampire pinched the bridge of her nose, feeling her face grow red with embarrassment but she knew if she hadn’t answered he would have come looking for her. Better to interrupt than be interrupted.

After hanging up the phone she sauntered back to the room, a little more sway in her hip and a small smile on her face. “Sorry, sugar.” She said as she crawled back onto the bed, but instead of getting under him she straddled him. Should she explain who it was? Or let it go and let herself remain a mystery. Mystery it is! France didn’t bother to elaborate who had been on the phone, but instead began kissing his chest and massaging him once again. She hardly missed a beat. She sat up long enough to wiggle his boxers all the way down and off, then tossed them aside and ran her hands up his legs. She took his own hands then and guided them up to the delicate lace of her panties, then all the way up to her bra. She felt a small bit of girlish bashfulness to get fully nude in front of him and bit her lip when she hesitated, then reached back and unhooked the red bra. After sliding it off around her shoulders she tossed it aside, and looked to him to see if he enjoyed what he saw. It had been so long since she had been fully naked in front of a man and she felt strange. Was this what shy felt like? Even through her shyness France still managed to stay a vixen, but was a vixen who bit her lip and blushed a little.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:12 pm

Everybody better beware

Maybe another male would have been insulted by the fact she was guiding him, but he wasn’t. He wasn’t the type of macho man that thought he knew everything about a woman’s body and what to do…very much the opposite. If France had a certain way she liked things or wanted to correct him in what he was doing, he welcomed it, for he wanted to please her and not try to fumble about thinking he knew everything. Because frankly he knew close to nothing. He was hesitant at first when she led his hand under her underwear, but only for the briefest moment before he began gently stroking her….and then the damned phone rang.

He shook his head “It’s fine” His voice was deeper and more hoarse, because his body was dying to continue what they had started. He wanted to ask who had called, but thought that impolite for it wasn’t any of his business who had been on the phone with her. If she wanted to tell him she would, but since she didn’t bring it up he wasn’t going to ask. He was curious, but there were far more important things to do at the moment. When she went right back at it he grinned and chuckled some, but went right back at it as well. When the bra came off…he swallowed hard and stared at her chest, feeling even more excitement. He kept staring and staring until he finally slide his hands up to cup her breasts, leaning forward to kiss her then trail kissed down to her chest as his hands slid down to rest at her hips.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:03 pm

France wouldn’t have been able to hold up the mystery card for too long if they weren’t preoccupied with other things. When Khalid said it was fine she relaxed, but the pit of her stomach stirred at the tone of his voice. If his erection wasn’t enough of an indicator that he wanted her his voice was a dead giveaway. Not only that, but the expression on his face when he saw her completely topless was enticing. She smiled and bit her lip. “Do you like what you see, sugar?” The vampire asked playfully and ran her hands over his hair.

When he started to kiss her chest all talking was done. Words escaped the normally cool and collected woman and she leaned her head back. Her dark hair fell down her back and she breathed heavier, moaning as she gripped his hair gently. It had been way too long, why did she ever wait so long?! After absorbing the feeling and trying to collect herself she reached down and slid her panties down, weaseling out of them because she couldn’t take it any longer. “I want you.” She nearly moaned the words, her voice hoarse and filled with lust. Most of the men France had slept with hadn’t allowed her to be dominant, but she felt like she didn’t have to hold herself back with Khalid. Hopefully that feeling was accurate, because France tilted his head up and kissed him passionately before taking ahold of him and sliding his member into herself as she slowly sat down. Lady in the street, freak in the sheet. She was taking control and did so with a long sigh of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:09 am

Everybody better beware

He shook his head, his head just dumb seeing her without a bra “Like…is not the word” He managed to choke out the words before becoming preoccupied kissing her skin and tasting the flesh of her breasts. His hands gripped her hips tighter, his body ancy and tense with anticipation but he still forced himself to take it slow. He was letting her decide the pace, what she was comfortable and how fast she wanted things to be. He wasn’t preoccupied with wanting to just have himself be satisfied, he wanted her to be satisfied and if she was then he would be more than pleased. However when her underwear came off, his body was pretty much telling him fuck you at this point. He nodded quickly, wanting her right then and there himself.

He didn’t care if she was dominant, he thought it was extraordinarily sexy for her to take charge and not leave it all up to him. He sucked in a sharp breath when she grasped him than groaned as he was led into her, his hips bucking up without his permission. Oh…good God what a glorious feeling and he let his hands stay still on her hips, just enjoying the feeling of her around his manhood for a few blissful moments before his hands encircled her body and brought her close against him, returning the passion of the kiss and moving his hips slightly against hers because keeping them still was not an option now.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:47 am

If like wasn’t the word then what was, Mr. Shrink? Francesca tilted her head to the side with a playful little expression, but as I said before all words had gone out the window when his mouth landed on her breasts. There was no more shyness, no more teasing words, only the raw sexual state that she was in. It was a strange feeling that she hadn’t felt in decades. Ever since France was a young vampire no sex had ever been optional. She’d never seduced a man with intent to follow through on it (she had teased, believe me, she had teased). As much as she hated to admit the thought to herself (let alone anyone else) she had never been given the opportunity to enjoy sex, it had always been forced on her. So to have Khalid’s hands on her by her choice was exhilarating. To feel him slide up inside of her was … was…

“Yes.” The word slipped out in a breath when he started to buck. It was phenomenal. She moved her hips back and forth, swaying them with the grace and beauty that Latino women danced. She ran her hands up his chest then on his shoulders for support as she moved faster, but he pulled her in closer. A smile illuminated her already euphoric face and she laughed softly before they kissed. This was an entirely different side of France. Who knew she could be so girlish and playful without the sarcasm or wit? Her mouth moved from his to kiss his shoulders and nibble gently on his neck. As much as she tried to concentrate on his skin, her hips took control of her and moved more intune with his thrusts. Her entire body was intoxicated in the feeling of him inside of her. If the phone rang now she wouldn’t have even heard it.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

Full Name : Michelle "Misha" Karvan
Race : Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:18 pm

Everybody better beware

That one single little word did far too much to him to even comprehend. It made him buck again and move his hips faster against her, like a switch had just been turned on. Thinking was over, he had no more brain left to think, it was just cottage cheese sloshing about in his head now. He had wanted to remain a gentleman and think things through and be precise like he was with everything else, but apparently sex did not give him such an option. All planning out steps like he usually did was gone, all he could do was move from whatever sexual instinct was functioning him now, he was pretty sure he had no self-control what’s so ever.

After a few moments he matched his thrusts well with hers so they were in tuned, his head going from her lips to her shoulder. He kissed her skin everywhere he could reach before he buried his face into her neck and fully succumbed to the feelings of their bodies rubbing and moving against each other. His hands stayed wrapped around her, his fingertips gripping and pulling at her skin.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:41 pm

The feeling of Khalid driving in and out of her drove Francesca wild. If he had no brain left then hers must have been made of hay. The vampire moved and breathed like a functioning human, but would not have been able to answer a question or tell you her name. No, she was completely enthralled in Khalid. A little smile kept curving her mouth every time she wasn’t moaning, or had it closed enough to create such a curve. Who knew she could smile so often?

As they continued rocking their bodies together she felt her body growing more desperate and tense. There was nothing like an orgasm with a man that she shared a connection with, but she continued fighting it off. She wanted it to last all night, and didn’t want him to stop what he was doing. Her hands dig into his back a little and she gasped, leaning her body differently to continue fighting off her climax. It was something she both wanted and hated because it would mean the end was near… right? To France men didn’t go much longer after she was done (the very few times she had managed to climax with a man). She gripped his shoulders and leaned herself back, breathing deeply and rocking her hips faster. “Khalid,” She moaned his name and rocked her hips a little harder. “Don’t stop.” God, she didn’t want it to end.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:12 pm

Everybody better beware

He started to breath heavy, grunting practically with every thrust. He kept his face buried in her neck for quite some time before he leaned back to gaze at her, wanting to watch her body and face and became memorized in doing so. She was…amazing and he watched her like a goddess. If he had been any more aware, he would have noticed that he began to sweat but she wasn’t and her breathing wasn’t deep and breathless like a human’s would be in such a situation, but did he give a damn to notice these little details? Course not.

Soon his body became more desperate. He wanted more, urged to go faster as the pleasure built and grew anxious within him. Stop? He couldn’t stop. He didn’t want to stop until his body could literally not move an inch any longer, but as long as it could, he would keep going. He slid his hands back to grab her hips and flipped them so she was pressed back against the bed and him above her and began moving faster and more furious. He had wanted to be gentle and loving and romantic for their first time…but apparently his body had a way different agenda. He was a poor man who hadn't had sex in ages. His body refused to take it slow this time around.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:39 pm

Francesca was glad Khalid didn’t notice that she wasn’t sweating. She was breathing quickly and her chest rose and fell, but nothing like a normal human would have in this situation. If he asked she could lie and say she was an avid runner or something. She looked the part, right? Wrong. Her body was thin but far too curvy to be considered athletic. Instead of worrying about this she continued enjoying his ferocious thrusts and worked her body against his. The more she moved the tighter her body felt and she felt on the brink of an orgasm. She bit her lip, then opened her mouth to moan and let herself go but before she could Khalid had flipped them.

The vampire gasped, then rested her head back on the pillow and laughed. Her dark hair fanned out across the pillow and she stretched her arms above her head, her breasts bouncing with each one of his thrusts. She moaned again then reached down and gripped around his chest, her legs wrapping around his hips and she pushed herself against him. Women could go for so many more rounds than men, so France let her body enjoy everything he was doing and she climaxed. Her head rolled back and her back arched up, and she said his name again in a loud moan. “Khalid!” She panted and bucked against him, writhing out of sheer pleasure; but it wouldn’t be the only time tonight. Just as easily as she came to a climax she could do it again, and again, and again. The vampire was tireless and reached her arms up above her head as she got ready for more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: IC :: Memories-
Jump to: