Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 6 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.

Go down 
+2
Khalid Nasser
Francesca Boticelli
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:14 pm

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

He didn’t understand why him being plastered meant he couldn’t get any in the bathroom right now. I mean yes her family and friends were outside the door and it was totally inappropriate but…well, he was plastered and he didn’t care. Though quite honestly the likelihood of them getting anywhere with how much liquor was in him was probably close to zero and he’d just end up laughing at his lame efforts to satisfy her when he couldn’t barely stand. But her teasing was driving him bonkers. He frowned at the mention of food, the thought made his stomach churn, but her next suggestion brightened him up. Oh that one, he liked that suggestion, far better.

And then just like that, she was stepping away from him and he frowned. Wait, wait, wait! He didn’t want door number one! He wanted door number two! He shook his head and made grabby hands at her, grinning like a fool again “Nooo, no. I don’t need food. Food isn’t what I need. Water either. Nope, I neeeeddd yooouuuuu” He stretched out the words and started laughing at himself as he tried to grab at her hips and pull her back near him.

credit lily of dsp & atf.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Full Name : Andre Acelin Louvel
Race : Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:47 pm

The mansion was sound proof enough. Sure, if some nosey thing came by and pressed their ear up to the door they might hear something, but France would be able to hear them as well. It didn’t matter anyway. It wouldn’t be the first time the vampire had snuck around in the mansion (though it would be the first time in a long time, since France had developed the attitude of a lady… somewhat).

She laughed when he grabbed at her and easily let herself be pulled back against him. She draped her arms around his neck and gave him a playful look. “You think you can handle me right now?” Every time they were together she swore she was going to give him a heart attack. His little heart seemed so eager to please her, and she loved it like no other. “Fine. Get down on your knees and please me.” The vampire could hardly finish the sentence before she began to laugh and leaned in to kiss his neck, reaching down to cop a feel of him through his pants as she did. Could he even get it up when being this drunk? After a few blissful moments of teasing him she leaned back and grabbed the glass of water again. “Please drink this. You need some water… and by the way, if you puke on me you will not get anything for at least a month.” It would have been obvious to anyone who knew her that France was in love with Khalid because she normally didn't give a damn about anyone's well being like she did his.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:43 pm

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

He nodded and puffed up like a peacock “Of course I can handle you. I can handle you 265, 24/7, seven days a week, nine to five, Monday through Sunday…” He trailed off and looked puzzled for a moment before frowning “What was I talking about again?” He had totally gotten off course and couldn’t even recall what his point was meant to be when he began speaking. Of course he wanted to please her, she was gorgeous, women like her deserved to be pleased. His eyes widened, dumbfounded at her request until she started laughing and he realized she was playing. He laughed too “I’m glad that was a joke because if I get down on my knees I think I’ll just fall over” She was helping him hold him up for the moment.

He maybe couldn’t exactly get it up, but he could attempt half mast, that was something right? Her teasing made him moan and close his eyes, wishing he had enough clarity in him to just push her against the wall and take her. He took the glass with a frown, not really wanting it. It made his stomach churn to imagine drinking it, but if it had been liquor who would have downed it already. The mention of puking made him make another face and he looked over to the toilet and moved closer to it, patting the top of it “I’ll make good friends with this while you’re gone” He didn’t feel sick, but he sure didn’t want to throw up on her by accident.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:56 pm

The vampire was very, very entertained with her drunk lover. So entertained, in fact, that she forgot about the party going on outside. Sure it was in the back of her mind, but she was too busy laughing at Khalid. “Two hundred sixty five? So for one hundred days I don’t sex? I don’t like this agreement.” She quipped with him and touched his face to hold him steady. Part of her was tempted to let him tip over, but the larger part of her that loved him didn’t want him hurting himself. “You’re a fool. I love you, Khalid Nasser.” She said again with laughter in her voice, comfortable that he wouldn’t remember this conversation when he sobered up.

Francesca watched him pat the toilet and giggled, then shook her head at him. “Why don’t you sit down, sugar? Take a load off.” The vixen coaxed him closer to the toilet and moved for him to sit, as if she were seducing him into a chair for a lap dance or some other deviant act. Instead once he was settled she kissed him and grabbed at him one more time. “I’m going to go find you a clean shirt. If you can get that up while I’m gone I will do anything you want me to do when I come back. Anything, sweetie pie.” With a wink and a kiss on the cheek she stood up and went back out into the party, shutting the door quietly behind her.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Full Name : Adella Louvel
Race : Fairy/Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:30 pm

Everybody better beware

When she corrected him he blinked and looked confused, trying to count in his head the correct number but, well, that didn’t go well and he gave up “Um…the…last hundred days is, a, massage?” He then laughed at himself. Oh boy he was so gone. He grinned when she told him she loved him and he leaned forward to give her a sloppy kiss “I love you too. Let’s move to Connecticut and make babies and have a dog. Like in the movies” Apparently he had been seen too many movies, but they were so fascinating, he couldn’t help it. He wouldn’t remember anything in the morning…but the boogeyman would, unfortunately. But that was a worry for later.

He started snickering like a fool again “Sit on a toilet? Take a load off?” He started laughing again and stumbled, sliding against the counter he was leaning against and almost toppled over, but he managed to save himself, very messily but he did. He managed to get to the toilet however and sit down after fumbling with the cover to get it down, then sat like a good little boy. When she grabbed him he jumped sluggishly then smirked “Oh…oh I can do thattt” No he couldn’t, but couldn’t blame a man for trying while she was gone.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:40 pm

France raised a brow and put one hand on her hip. “A massage? What the hell kind of agreement is that? I’ll show you a massage—“ The vampire quickly grabbed at Khalid’s stomach to tickle him, then down further to his hips to tickle and play with him. In front of anyone else she never would have been so playful, but Khalid brought out a different side of Francesca. The sloppy kiss made her laugh and she felt blissful until he mentioned Connecticut. Still, she couldn’t take him too seriously… he was sloshed. “Let’s talk about a big, fat diamond ring before we go moving to the suburbs.” That aught to scare him off.

Once she was satisfied he was on the toilet and could do little to no harm to himself she went back out to the party. A few guests tried chatting her up about her new lover, but she politely dismissed them to go find a new shirt. No more than five minutes later France had found a shirt close enough to the one he had been wearing, and showed up in the bathroom with the shirt, cake, and a cup of coffee in hand. “Khalid,” She cooed as she opened the door with her hip. “I have a treat for you.”
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:24 pm

Everybody better beware

Oh lord why did she keep grabbing at him? She could just grab his nose and hed still be turned on. IT was the nurse of liquor, he could get aroused yet nothing seemed to be taking flight and she was driving him crazy. He would have told her to stop before she killed him but, well, it felt way too good for him to tell her to stop. He was not ticklish, so her hands on him trying to tickle him were just making him more horny then he already was…and he was pretty horny to begin with. He laughed though because he thought her attempts were funny and when she mentioned a ring he grinned “I can get one out of a cracker jack box”

When she returned he had slumped on the toilet seat and had his head leaned back with his eyes closed. Oh lord he felt like crap…he seriously needed to never drink again. The warm and fuzzy face of his stupor was gone, and now he was quickly falling from his alcoholic high. He raised his heavy head to look at her, the world spinning a bit as he did so and he made a face “What time is it?” He felt like he had been napping, but he wasn’t sure. A treat? “Is it lacey and see through?”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:11 pm

“Cracker jack box? Honey please. You best go all out for me.” The vampire cooed in his ear as he wobbled and tried to steady himself. Poor man. It seemed the fun of drunk Khalid would soon be over, and shortly after France would be left to pick up the messy scrambled man.

When the vampire returned she set the treats down on the bathroom counter. “No, I’m not wearing anything underneath this dress. Sorry.” She shrugged and pouted, as if she were truly sorry he had no lingerie underneath to see. She grabbed the shirt and began to help Khalid into it, moving his arms gently and patiently. There were not many souls on Earth that would see such a kind side of France. She then handed him the cup of coffee and passed on the cake, fearing he would up chuck it in her car. “It’s a little after three, I should take you home.” Like hell she wanted the fae to wake up in her mistress’ home. Offering her hands she helped him up and slid her arm around his waist to guide him to the car and get him back to her apartment. As she moved him along she began to wonder how upset the fae would be to wake up with a sickening hang over, and was glad her human lover didn't have to suffer through it. "You're going to hate me in the morning, sugar."
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:11 pm

He laughed warmly, shaking his head “Then…then I’ll…I’ll go to, to…wherever diamonds are and I’ll mine one myself! A huge one, so big you won’t even be able to wear it! You’ll have to put it in a display case and you can charge people to see it!” What was he talking about? He had no clue, but he thought it made sense. He pouted when there was no promise of lingerie, but then perked up soon after and smirked “Nothing as in nothing nothing?” He teased with a big cat like grin on his lips. Cake and coffee though was pretty good though, not lingerie good but still good. He sat patiently as she put on the clean shirt and took the coffee and cake, but only focused on the cake as he scarfed it down, suddenly very hungry even though the nauseous feeling in him hadn’t gone away. His drunkenness though seemed to inhibit the goodness of the cake, but at least he didn’t feel more sick from it.

He almost toppled over when she helped him up, and if she hadn’t been a Vampire he probably would have knocked them both over. At first he was going to argue going home, but now home felt like the best idea in the world. He just wanted to curl up somewhere comfy and sleep for days. When she mentioned him hating her he frowned and shook his head “Never! Never, never, never, never, never….” He paused and looked confused “What are we talking about again?”
Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:27 pm

“A diamond showcase, now that would be something to make the other girl’s jealous.” The vampire laughed. If Khalid wasn’t drunk France would have flown the coop with talk of marriage, but she knew now it was only drunk chatter. He wasn’t serious… was he? No. The thought made her nauseous.

She raised a sultry brow as she finished his buttons. “Absolutely nothing nothing.” Oh how fun it was to torture a man who, for the moment, couldn’t get it up. She leaned in to kiss his cheek once she’d finished his shirt, but was glad his mouth was occupied with cake so she wouldn’t get another sloppy kiss on the lips. It all still made a smile linger on her face.

“You always hate me in the morning.” France spoke quietly while Khalid rambled on his nevers, and she guided him gracefully out of the bathroom and out of the mansion. A few nods and gentle waves were given to those they had talked to throughout the night, but soon enough she had him to her car and buckled in the front seat. “If you vomit in my car you won’t see me naked for at least a month, lover.” With that she touched his chin lovingly and started the car off to take him back to her apartment where he could pass out and bring on the dreaded fae.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Full Name : Adella Louvel
Race : Fairy/Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:05 am

Leaving the mansion had been a blur of colors and nauseating smells. Everything just swirled around him and made him so sick to his stomach. Luckily however since he had Fae in him it made him a bit more steeled, so he didn’t chuck out every single content of his stomach on the floor or in France’s car. He remembered walking through the mansion, but not getting into her car, probably because he passed out the moment he was in it and stayed passed out until they reached her apartment and she woke him up to get him upstairs. He was dazed and confused, not even understanding how he got in the car, but with his massive headache and queasy stomach he was done asking questions and merely moaned and groaned as he and France headed up and inside to her apartment. He crashed wherever she placed him and slept peacefully all night long and into the afternoon.

Lucky for him, he didn’t need to get up in the morning and deal with the aftermath. When the Fae opened his eyes he all but shrieked at the sunlight that violated his gaze. It hurt damned bad! And he felt like complete and utter wasted shit. He liked to drink, but he didn’t like to get wasted. Last time he got wasted was in Germany a hundred years ago and it had been a hell of a party, but he would never want to experience it again. He groaned loudly and lumbered up in a sitting position “Fucking hell!” growled, rubbing at his face.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Head of Business Department
Francesca Boticelli

Full Name : Francesca Boticelli
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:49 pm

Drunk men were fun until they got to the point that they needed to be taken care of. Women were always taking care of men, weren’t they? Francesca wasn’t complaining, it had been her idea to offer Khalid a drink. She merely took care of him and was his shoulder to lean on all the way until they were in her apartment. Instead of making him comfortable in her bed she guided him to the couch, tucked him in, and put a small garbage can next to him incase he threw up during the early morning hours.

By the time the sun was up and searing France had already woken up. She wrapped a silk robe around herself as she went to check on Khalid, running a hand through her hair. The vampire stayed back in her bedroom where it was completely dark and watched him from the doorway. The blinds in the living room had all been shut except for the one window that faced the couch. She smirked as Khalid groaned and growled, keeping her distance from the light as she laughed lowly. “Good morning, sunshine. Would you like a bloody mary for breakfast? The booze should cure the hangover.” Or make it entirely worse… oh well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.   It's a sin to kill a mockingbird. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a sin to kill a mockingbird.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: IC :: Memories-
Jump to: