Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
And Winter Came - Page 4 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

And Winter Came

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Gypsy

Gypsy

Full Name : Gypsy's Characters

And Winter Came - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:16 pm

Freya gave a soft smile "The view that I have is even nicer." She said with a wink. She could spend hours just watching Evelyn, no matter what mood the woman was in. So naturally, when Evelyn started to read her book, Freya watched for some time and couldn't help but to want to capture the image of Evelyn at complete ease.

She held the pencil softly and began to sketch the soft outline of Evelyn sitting there reading her book. Part of the fae hoped she could capture that peace well enough that even Evelyn would see it in the sketch.

Once she finished the soft outline in pencil she began to grab various colors really capture this like a photo, of course it wouldn't be nearly as crisp as a photo but she thought it would be close enough.

As she was sketching though she was starting to feel the full effects of the day and with the sketch still in progress she ended up falling asleep with her head laying against the back of the couch, her legs still propped up holding the sketch pad and the hand holding the colored pencil was in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:26 am

She smirked softly and shook her head at her remark “Mmhmm” She responded with a chuckle. As she started to read she didn’t pay Freya much mind, not wanting to bother her as she heard the pencil begin to move against paper. Her eyes stayed on the pages before her as she got wrapped up once again in the story of the novel. When she started to grab at the paints she glanced up briefly for a few moments to give her a quick smile before returning to reading. She liked this, this comfortable silence between them two that they could just both be sitting in the same room without having to fill any voids.

Suddenly however things on Freya’s side got quiet and her breathing changed. Evelyn glanced up again then fully lifted her head up away from reading to see Freya asleep. She smiled softly and gazed at her for a few moments, debating whether to bother her or not but decided against it. She looked comfortable enough and she obviously needed some rest, she didn’t want to disrupt that. So she simply looked back down to her pages and continued to read, a smile on her lips.

template by daenerys. @ SP & Caution

Back to top Go down
Gypsy

Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Freya had been worn out, and being part feline she found that she could fall sleep in any position and not be phased in the slightest. At some point though, she ended up turning onto her side, causing the sketch pad and pencil to fall to the floor. She curled up against the pillow and continued to sleep with on arm draped off the side of the couch.

She slept for quite sometime that way and it wasn't until morning had come around that the fae had started to wake up. The light from the sun had hit her eyes causing her to stir once again, this time rolling over to try and block out the bright sun light but alas it had already woke her up.

She brought a hand up and rubbed at her eyes before dropping it back down. She was so not ready to be awake yet. It really wasn't until she remembered that she wasn't at home but as a resort with Evelyn that she started to realize that maybe she should in fact wake up.

Rubbing at her eyes again she yawned and then stretched a bit doing her best not to fall back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:54 pm

She read and actually finished the book in that one seating, which was a miracle because she hadn’t finished a book in one sitting since probably before she was turned. When she closed the book she felt a feeling of satisfaction and looked back over to Freya to see she was still sleeping. She picked up the items that dropped on the floor and put them on the coffee table then grabbed a blanket and covered Freya up before going over to the bed and lay there for a while, enjoying just so…lie there and do nothing. It bugged her but was relaxing at the same time, an odd oxymoron. She just lied there until morning started to come and she got up to watch the sunset.

With just the robe alone she went out to the balcony as quietly as possible and sat there again. She had seen the sun go down, so now she wanted to watch it come up. She watched the sun rise for a while before she got back up and went inside, staying as silent as possible so she wouldn’t disturb Freya. But when she glanced over she paused to see she was already awake “Good morning” She said, walking over to the couch and sitting on the arm of it “Did you sleep alright? I didn’t want to move you, you looked comfortable”

Back to top Go down
Gypsy

Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:56 pm

Freya hadn't even noticed that Evelyn had gotten off the couch at all. Normally the slightest movement would be enough to wake the sleeping fae, but the previous day had been rather eventful.

She rolled over and looked up to Evelyn with a smile. "Morning." She finished stretching and slowly sat up. "Apparently so I didn't even feel you get up." She added and couldn't help but to stretch her arms up. Her joints made soft popping sounds from having slept on the couch, but it was nothing uncomfortable.

"Did you finish your book?" She asked in a curious manner as she leaned against Evelyn, and ran her hand softly against the woman's robe. She was surprised to see that Evelyn was still in the robe, she figured at this point that Evelyn would have gotten dressed or something, but no the woman seemed to just be relaxing and that was good.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:29 am

She chuckled “I would ask if you slept well but I think that is a rather obvious answer” Freya had been out like a light and had been asleep all night long and the start of the morning, it was pretty certain she had slept fantastic and had needed the sleep. Evelyn was glad that she hadn’t disturbed her and allowed her to have all the rest she needed. She nodded “I did finish it. First time I have done that in a long while”She glanced over to the coffee table “I put your things up there. They fell on the floor. I didn’t look at it” She would never invade someone’s personal matters, especially when it came to art, she knew many artists didn’t like to share what they did unless given permission.

It was odd that she hadn’t changed yes, she was always one to be dressed to the nines even if just sitting around in her own home, but she had found she liked just hanging around in the robe, it was another nice change of pace from her regular routine. “I was going to take a bath, then maybe we could go down to breakfast instead of ordering it” She suggested “Did you want to join me?” She offered with a smile

Back to top Go down
Gypsy

Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:06 pm

Freya was glad to hear that Evelyn had managed to finish her book. It meant that the woman had been able to do something that didn't involve work, which was always a plus in the fae's mind. "Well that is good, I am glad you got to finish it." She gave Evelyn a smile.

Hearing that her stuff had fallen after Freya went to sleep, made her chuckle lightly. She hadn't even remembered going to sleep so it made sense that it would fall. "Thank you, but you are more then welcome to look at it later if you like. I sketched you reading your book." She replied, but wasn't sure if it was finished or not.

The fae stood up and stretched a bit as Evelyn asked about a bath and some breakfast. Well that would be a wonderful way to start the day.

Freya turned and placed her hands upon Evelyn's hips and leaned forward giving her a brief good morning kiss. "I'd love too." She smiled, because this was a chance for them to be seen... together and she wasn't sure if Evelyn had thought about that but Freya wasn't going to stay anything she didn't want to make Evelyn change her mind.

Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:29 pm

She raised a brow “I thought I said I was too boring to sketch?” She gave her a look but it was playful. She was like people who didn’t like their pictures to be taken, she didn’t often like to be painted because it meant people were watching her and she didn’t like being watched. But it was Freya and she wasn’t surprised at all if Freya had a million sketches of her hidden away somewhere. The fae had watched Evelyn in every point of her life, been watching her for years, so there wasn’t much to be worried about Freya finding out that she didn’t already know.

She kissed her in return, breathing in deeply the scent of a just awoken Freya. She liked the smell of sleep on her, something about it was comforting. “Wonderful, I’ll start the bathe” She said, getting up from the couch and walking to the bathroom. She made sure to use warm water so she didn’t freeze the woman any further, for she herself took cold bathes since she didn’t feel it. She put some bath salts in it as well and dipped her hand in to mix it up, and then shut the water off when it was full. She set towels near the edge, like her typically perfectionist self, then stepped back ”Bath’s ready” She said for Freya to hear before taking her robe off and setting it on the sink for later.

Back to top Go down
Gypsy

Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:32 pm

"You may think you are boring but to an artist with my eyes you were perfect." Freya smiled softly, and meant that on so many more levels then just the sketching. She told herself to lay off the charm before Evelyn changed her mind about going down for breakfast. Oh my that thought sent so many wrong messages to the fae's brain.

"Okay." She smiled as Evelyn went to ready the bath for the two of them. This was turning out to be the best idea that Freya had ever had and was now extremely happy that she had come here to bare the cold with Evelyn.

Freya came into the bathroom as Evelyn said the bath was ready for the two of them. It was just in time to see Evelyn remove her robe, and Freya felt her mouth go dry for a moment. Evelyn always had that effect on her and Freya couldn't help herself she came up behind Evelyn and kissed her now bare shoulder softly. Freya knew she could easily get lost in simply kissing Evelyn's flesh so she stopped at the single kiss before taking off her own robe and setting it aside.

"You are beautiful, you know that?" Freya spoke with a smile as she looked to Evelyn. She was letting the vampire take the lead with the bath and would sit however and where ever Evelyn felt most comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:24 pm

She chuckled and glanced away for a moment at her compliment and for a brief couple of seconds she looked bashful, but quickly wiped it away and returned to her everyday neutral expression. She was used to flattery, people kissed her ass every day, but when Freya complimented her it was always earnest and Evelyn never knew how to properly receive it, other than to pretend she didn’t hear it. Funny how a woman who knew the answer and proper protocol to everything couldn’t even summon up a proper sentence to being given a compliment. She was simply just still getting used to Freya, and knew it would take time to become accustomed to her affections.

She smiled when she felt Freya kiss her shoulder and glanced back at her, but first leaned back against her body “I am fair in appearance” Evelyn thought she was pretty, she wasn’t blind to the fact she had attractive looks, but she also wasn’t prideful and hardly thought beautiful was the proper word for her. Apparently however Freya thought many things about her that she herself did not see, and wasn’t sure if she ever would for she thought all these compliments simply existed in Freya’s mind and opinion alone. She then slowly moved away from her and got into tub, sliding back against one side of the tub and then looked at her with an inviting smile “I made sure the water is warm”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

Full Name : Freya Rayanne Hellenisitc
Race : Cheshire Fae

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:43 pm

Freya knew that Evelyn would likely disagree with the compliment given but that would never stop the fae from speaking her personal opinion. Instead she just gave soft smile and held Evelyn for that brief moment in which the dean had rested against her. This was like heaven to Freya, that was for sure.

Once Evelyn was in the tub, Freya followed suit, and sat across from the woman with the intention of giving Evelyn some much needed attention.... at least Freya thought it was needed. "Well thank you." She spoke in an appreciative manner as she let her hands slip into the water.

She ran her gently down Evelyn's leg and then to her foot, before taking it into her hands. The fae then began to gently massage the vampire's foot in a gentle yet firm way. Freya was going to pamper Evelyn as much as possible during this trip because once they got back to school she knew that getting time like this with Evelyn would be few and far between.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And Winter Came
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4