Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
And Winter Came Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

And Winter Came

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow
Race : Vampire

And Winter Came Empty
PostSubject: And Winter Came   And Winter Came I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:21 am

Vacation…it wasn’t a word she had ever used before since she became Dean. Not that this was really a full-fledged vacation, not really. She had rented out this lodge to try to distract everyone from the darkness and chaos that had been happening at the school and she was only here to keep an eye on everyone. She had left her new, annoying, wish he was dead associate dean back at the school. She figured since it was winter break and more than half the school was gone anyway he couldn’t screw anything up and nothing very disastrous would hopefully happen so she left him. She hadn’t wanted too but Cassie had insisted it would be fine and Evelyn needed to get away, so she did. She just prayed nothing bad happened here either or she would seriously have to consider closing the school from humans. They had lost too many people in this semester, far too many for her to be comfortable with. She just wanted one month of peace to calm everything down and keep the media away.

She of course had gotten the largest room available. Why? Because she could and it had the best damned view of the mountains and snow covered trees. She was a Vampire, the cold didn’t affect her, so she liked the snow. She entered the room, the bellhop bringing in her luggage and putting it in her closet for her. She went to the balcony doors, throwing open the curtains and then sliding open the door to step out. She took in a deep breath of the cold crisp air then slowly exhaled it. Wonderful. Peaceful, lovely snow and barely any sound around them. Perfect. The bellhop came to the balcony door and she told him she needed nothing else and gave him a ridiculous tip, telling him to not let anyone disturb her unless it was an emergency. When he left she turned back and put her hands on the rail, gazing out at the scene. She would enjoy this before something bad happened because really, she never got a true break.

template by daenerys. @ SP & Caution

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

Full Name : Freya Rayanne Hellenisitc
Race : Cheshire Fae

And Winter Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:12 am

Freya had not planned on coming to the resort, if only because the fae was not a fan of the cold or of the snow, but she could hardly resist the chance at showing Evelyn some romance.

Sure...

They had agreed to only be friends, but ever since she had gone down on Evelyn, well lets just say the fae wanted to do it again.... and again... and well one could understand where that was going.

The fae had tried a couple of times, but the fact of the matter was there was far to much going on at AETU for them to get any sort of time together so she wanted to take advantage of the resort.

After getting the information from the resort about which room Evelyn would be in, Freya got together a nice romantic surprise for the vampire. She wanted to take advantage of the fact that the two of them would have time alone, without Evelyn having to be all these different places at once.

Freya had been in the room when Evelyn had arrived, but was hiding because she didn't want any of it to be spoiled. She waited for the bellhop to leave before slipping out of the bedroom, and for a moment she just looked at Evelyn standing there on the balcony. God the woman looked so beautiful just standing out there looking at the snow.

Even though Freya hated the cold, she still managed to make herself move out to the balcony, though she used her teleporting so that she wouldn't make a sound.

She made a very daring move and appeared just behind Evelyn, and wrapped her arms around the woman and kissed her neck "Am I included on this list of people who aren't allowed to disturb you?" She asked softly as she smiled and then kissed the vampires neck again, even gave the skin a playful bite.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

And Winter Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:43 pm

Evelyn was expecting to stand here for an hour or so and watch the snow, then unpack her things neatly, start a fire, sit and read and book and enjoy the silence….when someone’s arms came around her. She jumped and spun around, ready to grab whoever it was by the throat and slam them up against the wall but luckily she took a brief moment to see who it was and stopped herself. Her eyes widened “Freya!” She gasped, surprised to see her there. She sighed and gave her a look “I told you to never sneak up on a Vampire” Especially one as high strung as her, she was such a daring little cat.

She relaxed in her arms and put her hands around her neck, smiling and she chuckled “I thought you weren’t coming because you hated the snow?” She asked, raising a brow. She glanced past her into the room then back to her “How did you get in?” Oh Freya…always full of surprises.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

And Winter Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:02 pm

Freya couldn't help but to grin as Evelyn turned around and seemed truly surprised to see the fae standing there. It made it worth the risk of sneaking up behind her, especially when Evelyn didn't try and grab her throat which was what the fae had been expecting. "I figured it was worth the risk to surprise you." She smiled.

The fae then gave a shrug as Evelyn pointed out the fact that Freya hated the snow. "I do, but that doesn't mean I couldn't suck it up and come spend some time with you." She smiled and stepped a bit closer to Evelyn, one because she was cold and two because she simply liked being close to her.

"It is really amazing what a personal assistant has to do to ensure that your room is up to par." Freya add with a bit of a mischievous grin upon her lips.

She had been here a good few hours before Evelyn had arrived in order to set up a... hopefully... romantic gesture. "Plus if that didn't work I could have just teleported in, people these days will release almost anything over the phone." She chuckled lightly before leaning in and kissing Evelyn's lips softly, but didn't linger to long after all there was still the matter of a little surprise to be shown.

"I've missed you." She spoke as she looked into Evelyn's eyes and brought a hand up and caressed the woman's cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

And Winter Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:59 pm

She snorted with laughter and shook her head “You’re unbelievable” She said with amusement. Anybody else would have never dared snuck up on her, they would have a whole circus to announce they were coming up behind her. When she admitted she did in fact hate snow but was bracing it anyway for her Evelyn looked taken aback. She still wasn’t used to this, to someone putting her first and actually…caring about her. She stared at her for a while then shook her head “Well apparently security isn’t up to par here” She joked.

She kissed her in return, one of her hands lightly stroking the back of Freya’s neck. She missed her? No one ever missed her, people were glad when she wasn’t around them. “I…missed…you too” It was even more odd to say it than to hear it but she did mean it. She leaned into her hand as she gazed at her. Well now her so called vacation just got even more interesting.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

And Winter Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:19 pm

Hearing Evelyn laugh made the cold and the snow more bearable, if only because the decision to come here wasn't made in vain after all. Freya gave a smile to Evelyn's words "Only when it comes to you." Freya wink, because she wouldn't do any of this for anyone else but Evelyn.

When Evelyn mentioned security not being up to par here, Freya couldn't help but to smirk and chuckle a bit. "Lets face it, when it comes to me and security they are all a little under par, but that's just because I tend to be a tricky little fae." She admitted, because lets face it someone who could teleport in and out of places was hard to keep tabs on, especially security teams that didn't know about the super naturals.

Freya couldn't help but to light up a bit when she heard Evelyn say that she had missed her too. It was something that made the fae's heart flutter as she smiled, this was defiantly worth enduring the snow and the cold.

Stepping back, Freya took hold of Evelyn's hand and gave them a soft tug. "Come with me, I have a surprise for you." Freya was still smiling as she started walking backwards trying to bring Evelyn with her. Not only did she have a surprise but the fae was cold and wanted to get out of the cold breeze at least for a moment. "But you have to close your eyes." Freya added, hoping that Evelyn would simply trust that Freya wasn't going to do anything to harm the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

And Winter Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:58 pm

She sighed and rolled her eyes “Well, yes, I suppose you are an exception” She said. Damned woman got past everything at this school…even past the big bad Dean’s cold steel defenses on her heart and emotions and that was the greatest feat of all. She saw Freya light up when she told her she missed her and chuckle a bit. Did Freya really love her that much that just a simple I miss you made her so noticeably happy? Another thing that surprised her. She just wasn’t used to all of this, but she was learning to become accustomed.

When she took her hands and tugged her forward she stepped towards her to follow her, but gave her a curious look. So there was even more surprise on top of this surprise? Oh boy. Evelyn never did well with surprise, she liked always knowing what she was getting into, but it seemed with Freya she never got that option. Oh…now she had to close her eyes? She made a unhappy face and leered at her but then sighed and closed her eyes begrudgingly “Alright...my eyes are closed…what are you doing?”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

And Winter Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:33 pm

Freya knew that it had been risky to try and pursue Evelyn, but when a fae was in love nothing really stopped them from getting what they wanted. So, as much as Evelyn would insist that it wasn't something that could happen, Freya wanted to show the vampire that it could. "Maybe I should take up being a guard then." Freya joked, but she already knew that something like that probably wouldn't work out well. Not that Freya wasn't capable of keeping Evelyn safe, but more or less because Freya knew she'd used it as an excuse to take Evelyn from her work which wasn't acceptable.

"I know you don't like surprises but I think you might like this one." She spoke as she carefully guided the vampire towards the bedroom which she had spent a good some of time setting up.

With this being Christmas break, Freya had the idea of setting up a small romantic Christmas. She had a small tree set up in the room, and there was white Christmas lights up with lit candles. There was a heart on the bed made up of roses, not rose peddles because that was just a waste of a beautiful flower. There was also a couple of gifts under the tree. She tried to make the room look as romantic as possible with a bit of Christmas mixed in. The fae just hoped that she had done a decent job with the surprise.

Once in the room she released Evelyn's hands and took a step back so that Evelyn could look about. "Okay you can open your eyes now." Freya smiled, she couldn't wait to see her reaction, hopefully the effort was worth it. As she waited to see Evelyn's reaction, Freya slipped her hands into her pocket, this was actually making the fae a little nervous because well she didn't know what kind of reaction this would get.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

And Winter Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:21 pm

“You would be far too much of a distraction” Oh lord, if Freya was her guard? She would never get any work off. Freya would probably constantly be tugging her off to go do things or explore or talk or have continuous sex on her desk. She couldn’t have that, it would be disastrous for her work. She might like this surprise? Yeah, Evelyn doubted that. No surprises pleased her, ever, after too many terrible surprises at work she couldn’t stomach them anymore. But she sighed and would deal with one surprise for Freya’s sake since she seemed excited for it. Evelyn could fake it.

She opened her eyes, not knowing what to expect…but then went still as she looked around at everything there. “When did you…” She trailed off, taking in all the details. Evelyn had to admit, after her daughter she had never celebrated another holiday. She had never seen the point to keep repeating a holiday over and over for hundreds of years, especially since Christmas was not something she celebrated as a human in Switzerland. This was…beautiful. She stepped more into the room and turned around then looked to Freya and gave her a warm smile “It’s…breathtaking, Freya” She went over to the tree and took in the fresh smell of pine. Marvelous. She had missed this.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

And Winter Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:16 pm

Freya knew that the surprises were not always the best of things but this one... well this one was special because it came from Freya's heart. That is probably why she was so nervous because it could go the wrong way and that would leave Freya crushed by her attempt to bring some happiness to Evelyn's life.

She chewed on the side of her lip as Evelyn opened her eyes and even held her breath. It was always hard to judge Evelyn's reaction at first, and it made Freya feel like she wanted to throw up, that was until the vampire finally spoke up.

A smile creased over Freya's face as Evelyn seemed more then happy by this surprise. "After you left to drive up here, I used my ability and got here first." She spoke as she watched Evelyn look around at everything. It was the best reaction she could hoped for, and that made the fae smile more.

Freya walked over to the tree with Freya and crouched down for a moment pulling a box from under it. There was a few more gifts under there but those could be opened later, this one was, well the most important of all the gifts. "This is for you." She spoke as she set the box on the table by the tree. It was kind of heavy but that was only of what was inside.

She had spent the last few weeks painting something for the vampire that she hoped Evelyn would like. Freya had used the painting in Evelyn's home and some sketches that the fae had done to come up with the painting. It was of Evelyn and her daughter, a family portrait so to speak. She had done it because she had not seen any paintings of the two of them together and well with the way that Evelyn would stare at the one of her daughter she felt like this was an ideal gift.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

And Winter Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:43 pm

She shook her head in amazement. She had planned all of this for her. Just for her. Oh yes, she was very much not used to this sort of attention. “I haven’t celebrated Christmas in…a very, very long time” She couldn’t be called a Grinch or scrooge by any means, she just had simply by passed the holiday. She didn’t put Christmas decorations in her office or at her house, she just rather ignored her on her end. She had simply come up here for a winter trip and some time away from the school, not for Christmas. She had barely even acknowledged the decorations in the lobby but this…this was lovely. Freya had done a very beautiful job putting it all together. She didn’t know she had it in her.

She looked over as she picked up the gift and raised a brow “It may have been a while since I celebrated Christmas but, I thought presents were opened on Christmas day?” She walked over to where Freya put down the gift, eyeing Freya for a moment before looking down at the gift “You did not need to get me anything” She only got little things sometimes from the staff, people who wanted to suck up mostly. A coffee mug, little knick knacks, Christmas tree decorations…little twenty dollar gifts was all. She unwrapped the gift and picked it up slightly off the table, going very still as she saw what it was.

And she stared like this for quite some time. Her eyes just glued on the painting and if she breathed she would have stopped then. Then suddenly her lips parted and she let out a breath, gently running her fingertips over the painting carefully “You…” She started to say something but she was choked on emotion. It was beautiful. It was the…most absolute beautiful gift she had ever received. She pursed her lips for a moment, smiling softly at it then looked to Freya, tears in her eyes “Thank you” She whispered “It’s…it’s a perfect gift” She lovingly put the painting back down then turned back to Freya and kissed her.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

And Winter Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:42 pm

Thinking back on her life, Freya had never really been the sort to celebrate Christmas, then again the holidays were about spending time with the ones you love, and Freya didn't have that until now. She never had any real family or friends, so what was the point on celebrating something that would be celebrated alone. She used to just get a strong bottle of booze and found a place to be alone.

This year was different though, she had someone to spend the holiday with, even if they weren't together. So with that in mind, who cared when the gifts were open? This was about the two of them and they could celebrate whenever they damn well pleased. "Well we aren't exactly traditional people so why follow tradition?" She shrugged and waited to see how Evelyn reacted to the painting.

It had taken a couple of weeks to get it right because it wasn't like Freya could sneak the painting out of the home, Evelyn looked at it damn near everyday so it took time but thankfully she got it finished before the trip.

Freya didn't really expect her to get emotional, as Evelyn was usually the sort to lock her down, but that response meant more to Freya then any words because it meant that the fae had done good with both surprises.

Bringing her hands up, Freya ran her thumbs softly beneath Evelyn's eyes to try and stop the tears, she never wanted to make the vampire cry for any reason. "I'm glad you like it." She spoke softly, and was sure to move her hands away once Evelyn went to set the painting back down.

So far all of this was going well, Evelyn seemed to like both of her surprises and that was all that really mattered to Freya. The kiss, well that was just an added bonus and was something that Freya didn't hesitate to return.

Freya placed a hand softly upon Evelyn's waist as the other moved to the back of the vampire's neck and her fingers gently caressed the woman. Her whole goal was to make this vacation something memorable for Evelyn and so far, Freya felt like she was off to a really good start.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

And Winter Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:04 am

She chuckled when she mentioned that they weren’t traditional. Well, wasn’t that the truth. A Vampire woman with a Fae woman…not an ounce of tradition what’s so ever. In truth she felt a little guilty, because Freya had obviously gotten her several gifts and…Evelyn had absolutely nothing to give her. In fact she didn’t even have a clue what she would even get the woman. Evelyn didn’t do well with gifts…in fact she sucked at them, which was why she never bought any gifts for anyone at the office because she knew she’d screw it up. She didn’t pay attention to those details about people, but apparently Freya paid attention to everything about Evelyn.

The painting truly touched her, she loved it and knew immediately she’d hang it in her office. The tears didn’t fall, she controlled herself at least that much, but they still shimmered in her eyes. She felt silly, she hated to be emotional, but she couldn’t help it. This gift was so personal and so sincere. She loved it. She kissed Freya for a few moments before breaking it and gazed at her quietly. Well now she had to get Freya a gift, no questions asked, especially after this. But maybe she could at least give her something right now. She moved back from Freya and walked over to the bed, pausing by it and then turned her head back to look at her before using her hands to pull up her hair to show the zipper to her dress.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

And Winter Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:32 am

Freya didn't do all of this because she expected something in return, she did it because well, Evelyn needed to see that someone cared enough about her to pay attention. She had planned on giving Evelyn the painting awhile back, but with everything that happened at AETU it just didn't get finished till now. So the fact that there was nothing under the tree for her didn't phase the fae in the least bit, because she had everything she wanted standing there in the room.

When the kiss was broken, Freya smiled as the two gazed at one another quietly. The silent moments were often some of the best moments, because it gave her time to take in the woman's beauty without having to worry about doing or saying anything stupid. Plus it gave her a moment to softly caress the woman's neck to hopefully help her to relax.

The fae did not expect what happened next, the fact that Evelyn had walked over to the bed and exposed her zipper like that, well Freya couldn't help but to smile. Okay, so this was a nice present too.

Freya resist the urge to rush over to Evelyn, even though she really wanted to. When she got close to Evelyn, the Fae didn't rush right into taking off the woman's dress, instead she wrapped her arms around the vampire from behind and kissed the woman's neck softly. This was never something that Freya wanted to rush into with Evelyn, she wanted to take her time and really allow Evelyn to enjoy everything that happened.

After a few soft and tender kisses to Evelyn's neck, the fae then brought her hands to the zipper of the dress and slowly pulled it down the woman's back. As she did this she left soft kisses behind on the newly exposed skin until the zipper was down as full as it could go. The fae then kissed her way back up, letting her hands brush softly over Evelyn's back, she was taking her time and enjoying every moment of it.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

And Winter Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Just because Evelyn hadn’t bought her anything (yet) didn’t mean she couldn’t give Freya something to unwrap. Evelyn liked that Freya didn’t rush, she wasn’t brash or impatient like men always seemed to be, at least her past husbands. She took her time and Evelyn appreciated that, for she herself was a woman that knew a job well down was never rushed, it was always taken slowly so all the details could be addressed. And Freya did such a wonderful job with the details.

She leaned back against her as her arms wrapped around her waist, her head falling to the side as her eyes closed, enjoying the sensation of her lips on her neck. She glanced back slightly when Freya began to unzip the dress, smiling contently at the kisses she left down her skin. A few moments ago she had thought spending this time alone was the most perfect “vacation” time she could have. But now that Freya was here…she would have to revise that.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

And Winter Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:47 pm

The last time that she was able to do something like this, there was a slight rush because of being in Evelyn's office. There was that chance of getting caught which made it a little thrilling but this time, Freya could take all the time she wanted, and didn't have to worry about someone just walking in. With that in mind, Freya wanted to take the time to show Evelyn just how much she appreciated the chance to get her into bed.

Once the fae had kissed her way back up Evelyn's back she let her hands slide softly under the fabric and guide the material down the vampire's arms as laid soft kisses upon the woman's shoulder. Freya was loving the feel of Evelyn's soft skin beneath her lips and was more then eager to let her lips memorize as much of Evelyn's body as possible.

Freya wrapped an arm around Evelyn once the dress had finally fallen to the floor. The fae's other arm moved behind Evelyn's knees and the fae picked the vampire up with ease and gently laid the vampire down on the bed. With Evelyn now on the bed, Freya made quick work of taking off her own shirt and pants, not wanting them to get in the way later on.

The fae then crawled onto the bed and kissed her way from Evelyn's stomach up to her lips and kissed the woman in a loving manner. She wanted a chance to enjoy the feel of their bodies touching, which was something she had wanted to do last time but time didn't allow for them both to be undressed.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

And Winter Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:39 pm

She was glad they had the privacy of a room this time…Freya may have found doing it in her office as thrilling, but Evelyn had been mortified even though she had been enjoying it at the same time. This was far better, she knew no one was going to be walking in and since things had just taken off at the resort she hoped there would be no interruptions that needed her to leave and attend too. She stepped out of her heels as the dress fell to the floor, then chuckled when Freya picked her up and set her on the bed. So romantic, but Evelyn liked it, it just meant getting used too.

She watched her undress, biting the inside of her lip softly as she admired Freya’s body. She was lovely. Evelyn was a perfectionist and she always say flaws in absolutely everything…but seeing Freya like this, she didn’t see one, not a single one. She relaxed back against the bed and sighed softly as their lips met, her arms sliding up Freya’s back as her legs slid to rest against her sides. She pressed up against her, her body growing excited to feel skin against skin move against each other.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

And Winter Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:21 am

Freya's hands moved softly over Evelyn's skin taking in every curve, line, and dimple as they kissed. Being this close to Evelyn, skin against skin was more intoxicating then when the fae had gone down on the vampire. It felt like every part of Freya's skin was tingling as it made contact with Evelyn.

It was getting harder to control her hands, as they were getting more and more eager to please the vampire.

To keep herself at bay at least a little longer, Freya broke the kiss but her lips didn't stray from Evelyn long. A trail of kisses was made down Evelyn's jaw as and every now and then her teeth would graze over the vampire's flesh as she made her way to Evelyn's chest. There the fae kisses along the edge of Evelyn's bra as her fingers followed the fabric trail back to the clasp.

With much more eagerness then the dress, Freya removed the bra and tossed it aside. She was getting more and more wet as the time went by and Freya decided to try something.

Taking hold of one of Evelyn's hands, Freya guided it to the Fae's panties. She wanted Evelyn to feel just how much feeling the vampires skin against her lips had effected her. Before slipping to vampire's hand in Freya lovingly caressed the back of the vampire's hand as if to tell her everything was okay.

Placing her lips by Evelyn's ear the fae whispered softly "This is what you do to me." It was in and almost breathless manner, and quickly followed by a moan as the Fae's hand guided Evelyn's over the moist warm folds between the Fae's legs. It send a small shudder through Freya's body having Evelyn's hand there. It was far better then any gift in the world.

"Just follow my lead." Freya kissed the vampire's ear softly before capturing her lips once again. The Fae's hand slide up Evelyn's hand and moved to Evelyn's stomach before slipping beneath that last bit of fabric. Once her fingers found Evelyn's folds, the tips of her fingers traced over them softly, traveling up and down to start. She wanted to tAke this slow, knowing that it was the first time Evelyn would be doing something like this to someone else, or hell even at all it wasn't like she had ever seen the vampire touch herself in this manner.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

And Winter Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:59 am

The warmth of Freya’s body lit up Evelyn’s cool skin and Evelyn wished at moments like these she had a heart beat still, so she could feel it race with excitement and desire. As Freya’s lips moved further down, the memory of before sparked in Evelyn’s mind and her body grew even more excited in anticipation of what it was expecting would happen. If Evelyn hadn’t been so occupied with pleasure, she would have chuckled at how eager Freya had been to get rid of the bra but not the dress before. Patience however just got less important she supposed the more naked people became. She didn’t mind it.

When Freya took her hand she gave her a curious look, wondering what she was up too before taking in a sharp breath as her hand was placed between Freya’s legs. She was unsure at first, a little tense, but did try to relax. No, she had never touched herself before and certainly had never touched another woman there before so this…this was different. She didn’t know what to do, but she felt a shiver go down her spine to feel Freya in this way. It was terribly erotic and Evelyn bit her lip. But she also felt like a silly virgin, which in a way with Freya, she was. All of this was new territory she had never ventured near before and although she never liked being guided in the work place, guided here…was a bit rousing.

She kept her hand there and nodded as they kissed once more. She moaned softly as Freya’s hand found itself between her own legs and she repeated what she was doing onto the fae, gliding her fingertips over her folds. It was different, just like the first time they had had relations it was very different, but it was something she was enjoying and knew she would be enthralled with soon enough. She was a quick learner.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

And Winter Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:03 am

The feeling of Evelyn's finger moving against Freya's folds made the fae shudder ever so slightly. It was almost hard for the fae to believe this was really happening because after all they were merely friends, or so Freya had to keep reminding herself of, but in this moment those thoughts were back at the university. Here the two could be... Well whatever they wanted and right now Freya felt like Evelyn's lover and wanted to show the vampire that in every way possible.

Freya moaned against Evelyn's lips as the kissed, her fingers continued the soft caress on of the vampire's folds. She was giving Evelyn a chance to adjust to the feeling of not only touching the fae but being touched at the same time. This had always been the very best part of being a lesbian, at least to Freya.

With women one could take the time to caress and be caressed, men just tended to be far to eager to get inside a woman and forgot some of the finer more intimate pleasures. At least that was Freya's opinion.

Once she started to feel Evelyn relax a bit more Freya extended the soft caress of Evelyn's folds to include some stimulation to the vampire's clit. She continued to take her time letting Evelyn adjust seeing no need to rush Evelyn into anything she wasn't comfortable with. When the time seemed right, Freya pressed a finger into the depths of Evelyn's folds, and began to thrust her finger gently in and out. She had to remind herself to take it slow because the last time Freya had not used her finger to penetrate the woman. The last thing Freya wanted was to do something that would make Evelyn want to change her mind, because this felt to damn good to stop now.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

Full Name : Michelle "Misha" Karvan
Race : Unicorn

And Winter Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:05 pm

Evelyn had no idea what they were, and this was from the woman who labeled absolutely everything and color coded and alphabetized. Was Freya her lover? Well, she certainly hadn’t been a one night stand for she was pursuing intimacy with her now…who even knew but Evelyn would have to figure it out. But later. She hadn’t spoken a word about Freya to anyone, she knew that would just be a mess but she knew sooner or later she’d need to either call Freya something or end this. She doubted anyone would want to be kept secret forever.

Once she got more of a hang of it, she was relaxed and no longer tense. It felt amazing, to touch her while being touched. She gasped when Freya’s finger entered her and she shifted her legs, a little bolt of pleasure going through her. Giving up control wasn’t easy for her, but for this? This she would and easily followed Freya’s actions, slipping her own finger into the fae and stroking her. Nothing could change her mind she was absolutely certain of that. She wanted this and she wanted Freya.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

And Winter Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:10 pm

Freya was enjoying herself, more then she probably should have been but there was a real chance th. All of this could come to an end, so she wanted to enjoy the moment. It was thrilling and exciting to be teaching Evelyn how to do this. The fae wasn't trying to dominate Evelyn but instead was teaching her so the vampire did not feel like this was one sided, and that she was capable of pleasing someone other then herself.

Even though Evelyn had been following the fae's lead it did stop Freya from gasping when she felt Evelyn's finger push into her. She pulled from the kiss and let her lips leave a trail till her head came to rest next to Evelyn. Feeling the vampire inside of her made it a little harder to focus but at least this way the fae's moans were no longer muffled.

As Freya felt her own pleasure building she started moving her finger faster and even added in a second one. Every now and then her finger curled slightly in order to stimulate the vampire's g spot.

The fae's breathing was starting to pick up and her body started to sweat as they pleased one another.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

And Winter Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:42 am

Even if Freya had dominated…surprisingly Evelyn would have allowed it. For some reason, she blamed old habits from being married hundreds of years ago, she turned ever so submissive with Freya. She let the fae take the lead, let her teach her whatever she wanted or tell her what to do or where to put something without ever blinking an eye about it. It was strange, but also quite nice because she just simply felt that level of comfort with her. Even after everything and the many ups and many downs they went through in the beginning of their little relationship, Evelyn could still say she had trust for Freya and what they did together and giving her power when it came to sex didn’t upset her or make her cautious what’s so ever.

She moaned more loudly as Freya picked up the tempo and this excited the Vampire more, which in turn had her follow the same lead once more and add more fingers into Freya and move them faster to keep her just as pleased as she was. The first time she had been a bit occupied with worrying about what all this meant, the feelings and pleasure and being caught and doing this with Freya. But this time around all those thoughts were gone, and she merely focused on the pleasure and what they were doing without over thinking it like the robot she often could be like. Screw sitting by the fire and reading a book the whole month, she wanted this, much more of this pleasure and hunger.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

And Winter Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:37 am

Freya knew that this was only the beginning of what ever this was. She could tell that Evelyn was getting more enthralled in what they were doing to one another. It was more then intoxicating, the feeling of not only being inside the vampire but the vampire being inside of her as well. The faster the two of them moved in and out of one another, the fae could feel her body start to tremble lightly.

She was getting close to her first orgasm, it was as if Evelyn had done this before because every thrust in made the fae moan into the woman's ear. As she grew closer, Freya slid a hand beneath Evelyn, her finger gripping at the woman's back as she felt herself on the edge.

Not wanting to hit her peak alone Freya moved her fingers faster and used her thumb to stimulate the vampire's clit. She hoped it would be enough to drive the vampire over the edge with her.

It didn't take much more for Freya to reach her limits and she brought her head up and cried in pleasure as she peaked. This had been one of her most intense orgasms ever and it caused her body to tremble as the waves of pleasure rushed over her. This was defiantly something that needed to happen again because Freya had never felt this good because of sex.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

And Winter Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:47 pm

Evelyn always felt proud about her work when she accomplished something, but this time it was more than just pride it was…remarkable. Her moans intertwined with Freya’s as the pleasure built and built to be pleased and be the pleaser. Soon she was going rogue, doing with her fingers inside Freya as she pleased and was not doing a bad job what’s so ever. She just ran on instinct, but her body somehow knew Freya would want. When Freya moved her fingers faster she groaned loud and long and found her own hand moving faster as well out of reflex.

Her hand gripped at Freya’s back as her head arched back against the bed and she cried out along with Freya as she also hit her peak. Her body then slowly relaxed and she closed her eyes, basking in the sensation of pleasure sparking through her very satisfied body. And she had thought the oral sex was good this…this had been even better. She opened her eyes and gazed at Freya, kissing her neck and letting her free hand slowly trail up and down Freya’s back before removing her hand from inbetween Freya’s legs…but she made sure to take her time in the process.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

And Winter Came Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And Winter Came
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next