Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
And Winter Came - Page 3 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

And Winter Came

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow
Race : Vampire

And Winter Came - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:42 pm

It was the intimacy of blood that she had never cared for. Being raised the way she was, sharing such a thing with a person was uncomfortable. Drinking blood was feeding, just like eating a cheese burger; she didn’t feel or like it to feel intimate. But with Freya…since the first time she drank from her, it was different. It was a whole different sensation then when she had fed from others. Those meals had been quick, not enjoyed except the satisfaction of drinking blood…but with Freya it wasn’t just about the taste of her blood, but the whole experience. She liked drinking her blood for the feelings she received from it, and because of it she was afraid she would get so devastatingly addicted.

She frowned “You keep saying next time and there really shouldn’t be” But yet she kept allowing herself to listen to Freya’s encouragement to feed from her…she really did have no self-control with her. Ok, she did…just a hell lot less than normal. She was just grateful once again she was able to stop in enough time to not harm her or kill her. She seemed alright now, just a bit woozy. She nodded “I’m fine” She said, she had enough to keep her from being hungry for a while. She then shook her head and tried to lean back instead “I need to get you some food and fluids” She told her, wanting to make sure Freya would truly be alright.

template by daenerys. @ SP & Caution

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

Full Name : Freya Rayanne Hellenisitc
Race : Cheshire Fae

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:15 am

Freya couldn't help it she liked when Evelyn bit her, more then she should, so of course she would encourage it. There was some truth in Evelyn's words, it shouldn't happen again but the fae wanted it to. "Let's face it I've always been one to do things I shouldn't do." She was just being honest lets face it she was always up for a fun challenge but this was something more. It wasn't just about the biting, there was just something about that connection that left Freya wanting more.

"That's good." Freya felt very relaxed right now. It may have to do with the fact that she was experiencing blood loss or she was just completely content with how they were but either way she was happy.

She could tell that Evelyn was concerned that she had taken to much and that dean mode was taking over again. Instead of fighting it she gave a soft nod "Okay, if it will make you feel better then you can order me food and fluids." She wasn't about to argue after all this was time for them to enjoy one another's company not bicker. "If you check my bag, there is some potions, I was able to sneak a few from Kristine, they will help with restoring my blood." She added and pointed over to the backpack by the tree. The fae had come prepared, after all she had intended for this to happen.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:24 am

She snorted and rolled her eyes some “A cold hard truth indeed” At least Freya now wasn’t so…destructive with what she wanted to do, but she was a fae none the less and fae loved to have it there way all the time, even when it meant breaking the rules to the extreme. Evelyn couldn’t exactly blame her though for always encouraging the biting…she knew the connection it created between them, she felt it intensely. Those feelings almost scared her more than actually possibly killing Freya in the process of feeding. She kept watching her intently, just making sure everything seemed alright with her after feeding so…passionately.

“It would” She insisted and started to get off the bed, retying her robe and running a hand through her hair to get strands out of her face. She got off the bed and went over to the phone, but then paused and gave her a strange look “…and you have these with you why?” She quirked a brow and gave her a look. So the sneaky fae had come here knowing she could get Evelyn to feed from her? Well, that showed how much personal control she had over herself when with her.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:48 am

Freya knew that the potions would raise some questions, but there was other reasons behind her having the bottles of potions, not just for the feeding. "Let's face it, it's not like we have the best track record of staying out of danger." She looked to Evelyn, which was true. With the hell hounds, Freya had lost a lot of blood to save the students with her tears. When Halloween rolled around she took on that beast and nearly died, so having a back up plan was never a bad thing.

"That, and well, I had some hopes that you..." Freya paused for a moment, should she tell her the truth? There was no point in lying really, that would just cause problems. "To be completely honest, I like when you bite me, more then I should. I know it's dangerous but, well that is why I brought those with." She just laid it out there, figuring if Evelyn heard it maybe she would understand why Freya was always trying to get the vampire to bite her.

"And look, Kristine's last potion worked, see the bites are all healed." She spoke and showed the area where Evelyn had bit. There was no longer need for tears which meant her body could focus on restoring blood and not healing injuries like in the past. "Are you mad?" She also asked because she didn't want Evelyn to be mad about this she was just trying to be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:22 pm

“That is true. But that’s not why you brought them” Evelyn was too smart because she knew Freya knew her. Like Evelyn would really bring a bunch of immortal creatures up to a secluded ski lodge without having nurses and doctors come with, along with their potions and remedies. Of course not, so she knew Freya hadn’t brought the potion with her as an emergency case. She waited, watching Freya with a expression that told her she better tell her what the truth was or she’d go into super Dean mode on her ass.

When she finally spilled the truth she sighed and put a hand on her hip for a moment then dropped it to run it threw her hair “Freya…” Oh lord, the woman came knowing Evelyn would feed on her. Well that wasn’t good. Evelyn could appreciate her telling the truth…even though she didn’t like the truth. “It doesn’t matter if the potions work or not. That’s not the point” No, the point was they had done this biting thing far too much. She sighed and shook her head “No. I’m not mad. I’m just a bit…displeased. Not with you. With me. I need to actually mean it when I say it won’t happen again. It's too much of a risk. For you and for me.”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:27 pm

Freya knew that Evelyn was right but that didn't make it any less disappointing for the fae. It was dangerous and stupid and was well slightly selfish on Freya's part. She knew the dangers and the struggles that Evelyn would have and here she was doing it anywas. That wasn't how she was going to win Evelyn over, no Freya needed to start respecting when Evelyn said never again but it would be hard. "I'm sorry, it was stupid and selfish. I just thought if I helped, well that it would not be as hard for you to drink my blood. I'll stop, but if you should I promise to help stop you from taking to much." She spoke as she carefully and slowly sat up a bit. She wanted evelyn to see that she was telling the truth and that she would be okay.

Of course she used the head of the bed to help stay sitting she wasn't stupid enough to try and sit up on her own. "I just... I feel this connection with you when you bite me. I can't explain it, but it's intense. Not like a drug or anything like that I don't really know how to describe it. All I know is that there is something that happens and I just know you will stop." The fae gave a soft shrug, Evelyn deserved the whole truth and nothing but if freya had any hopes of winning Evelyn over with more then just sex.

"We can throw those away." She pointed to the bag with the potions. Maybe without the temptation of what was in the bag, well the. Freya wouldn't be tempted to f tempt Evelyn into biting her. "I am sorry, I shouldn't have been so stupid." She didn't take her eyes away from Evelyn so the vampirw knew it was true but there was shame in the fae's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:02 pm

She stood by the table for a few moment as she spoke then walked back over to the front of the bed and sat down, putting her hands on her lap and it was clear she was getting into Dean mode, all the signs were there. She couldn’t help it, she didn’t even realize when she did it. “As I said, it’s fine. Don’t get upset. Were both culprits in the act, one of us can’t be blamed more than the other. It is simply something we just need too-“ She motioned with her hand “Work on it. That’s all” They just both needed to learn self-control…but with their track record? This could take a while.

When she spoke of the connection she glanced down, nodding her head in understanding “I feel it too” She explained “It doesn’t happen often, not all people feel that connection when a Vampire feeds off of them. It takes certain…requirements” Requirements she didn’t even want to begin getting into. For the connection to be felt so strongly, both parties had to already have a connection in place. Call it whatever you wanted: sparks, chemistry, love at first sight…whatever it was called, that was required.

She glanced to the bag and stared at it for a few moments before back to Freya” Let us just keep them since they are here already” Just in case. She would never want to get rid of an emergency plan and then regret it later. She saw the shame in her expression and her own softened “It’s fine” She insisted, her voice gentle but firm. She then got up and went back to the phone “Now tell me what you want me to order you”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:56 am

Freya was going to try and be better, but she knew that urge would always be there if only because she liked feeling that connection with the vampire. She could live without it though, if that meant that she would be able to spend more time with Evelyn then she would do without the biting. Though, the fae was a bit surprised by Evelyn's words, even if she was in her dean mode. The fact that Evelyn actually wanted to work on, whatever this was... well it made the fae's heart flutter lightly... did that mean... no... no she was getting far to ahead of herself. Instead she just gave a nod agreeing that they would work on it.

"Requirements?" Freya tilted her head lightly as she looked to Evelyn. This... this was the first that she had ever heard of something like this, but if Evelyn felt it too... what did it all mean? She was of course hoping that Evelyn actually would explain but part of her wasn't sure if Evelyn would because of the way she hesitated.

She was happy to know that Evelyn wasn't going to toss the potions though, as they could come in handy. If anything they could be used on one of the students should they get hurt or something, but that wasn't anything she was hoping for. The school had been through enough these last few months.

"Um, I'm not really all that picky, maybe some fish and a salad." She shrugged, she knew that would help put vitamins back into her system, but Freya would eat whatever, the woman had eaten cat food in the past... anything was better then that.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:37 pm

Oh great…why did Evelyn go that far to explain it? She should have just lied and said everyone felt it or that only some did but no one knew why. She should have known Freya would catch that one little key word and want to know further about it. She was going to ignore her question or tell her not to worry about it, but decided not to. Freya was doing her best to be honest and open with Evelyn, like telling her straight about why she brought the potions. The least she could do was be honest with her as well. She pursed her lips and shifted, getting even further in Dean mode. It’s the only way she could approach speaking about this.

“Requirements as in…their already needs to be a connection in place between the Vampire and the person they drink from. Drinking blood from someone does not create a connection, it will only fortify and make stronger a connection that is already there. That is what I meant” She explained it as if she was explaining a math equation, because she didn’t want to get emotions into it. It just…was what it was.

She nodded when she told her what she wanted and picked up the phone, dialing room service and putting in the order but gave special instructions for room service to just knock and leave the food at the front door. Staff gossiped, badly no matter where she went. She didn’t need someone running their mouth to everyone else that the Dean of Aeternitas had a woman in her bed. Definitely not what she wanted to deal with right now. After that was done she hung up and went back over to the bed to sit upon it. ”Should be up in a half hour. Do you feel alright?”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Freya had to think about what Evelyn said for a moment, because if there already had to be a connection... that would mean it had to come from both...

Her whole train of thought on that seemed to stop for a moment as the pieces slowly came together. That meant that Evelyn held some sort of feelings for the fae, something... that wasn't hate because that wasn't what Evelyn had just said. It just sort of smacked her in the face all of a sudden that even though Evelyn wasn't showing it, and had gone into dean mode... she liked Freya.

Freya shook her head lightly.... no she wasn't going to think like that it was just the blood loss that was giving her those ideas. It was her hope for something like this to happen, just manifesting in her head because Evelyn had drank from her. She couldn't go assuming any of that until Evelyn said it herself.

The thoughts did however make Freya feel like she should be laying down, so that was what she carefully did as Evelyn ordered the food. This day had been far more intense then Freya could have anticipated. "I'm okay, just laying down till the food gets here. would you like to lay with me?" Freya asked and even held up a side of the blanket for Evelyn to crawl into.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:09 am

She could see the wheels in Freya’s head turning about what she had said and was wishing again that she hadn’t said anything. But she had, and now she would just have to deal with it. And the best way to deal with it? Ignoring it. She would simply act as if it wasn’t a big deal, and it wasn’t…sorta. Even though she had explained it and had felt it, she was still in denial that it really meant anything at all. She was Dean, she could do or think however she wanted and she was not about to admit she felt a connection with Freya. Not yet Not till she really got a grasp about what it was between them and what was to be done about it. It was a puzzle that would take much time to piece together to see the final result.

When she lay back down she frowned “Are you feeling ill?” Perhaps she had taken more then she had originally thought. She moved over to lie with her, though kept looking at her uncertainly, as if she didn’t believe she was truly alright. She laid there with her until she heard the knock at the door and hear the tray beind set down. Once she knew the room service employee had walked away, she got up and opened the door, squatting down to pick up the tray then closed the door and brought it over to the table.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:15 am

Freya knew that she could about Evelyn's feeling all she wanted to but that didn't mean that those feelings were real. Sure the connection they felt meant that there was something, but Freya didn't want to sit there and speculate on anything. She would just have to wait and see what Evelyn said on her own and not try and pull the words out of the woman, that wasn't fair.

"I'm okay, just wanted to lay down for a bit that's all." She spoke and smiled Evelyn curled up with her. "Evelyn I am fine, I promise you didn't take you much, if you had I wouldn't be awake." She as she comforted the vampire a little bit because she could see that fae was doing okay.

The fae gave her a soft kiss on the side of the head. "I'd prove it to you but I wouldn't want to make room service jealous." She teased the vampire a bit. Only thing Freya needed was a good meal and some sleep and she would be just fine... well that and Evelyn here with her, cause that made everything better.

As Evelyn got up to get the door, Freya carefully sat herself up again. There was a head rush again, but that was okay nothing she couldn't deal with. She moved her legs off the bed and leaned down and grabbed her shift from the floor, unlike the vampire the fae was a little cold.

After slipping on her shirt she carefully stood up, her legs were a little weak but with the help of the bed she made it over to the table with no issues. "See, I'm able to walk." She gave Evelyn a smile, walking was the most important thing, it meant she had enough blood to at least function.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:41 pm

She just wanted to make sure she truly was alright, and laughed when she insisted that she was and that she’d prove it to her if it wasn’t for roomer service. She shook her head and nestled back against her “Good Lord, man would think he had walked into a shooting for that stupid, wild girls video or whatever it is called” She had almost seen a partial of one of those commercials once but had turned it off, but she had heard of them before. She thought they were offensive and the woman on them were idiots and degrading themselves…but that was beside the point.

As she set the food out for her nicely on the table she glanced to watch Freya walk over, wanting to make sure she could maneuver alright. “Do you want a robe?” She asked, knowing she had to feel cold, it probably was cold in the room…she hadn’t turned on the heat. She should probably do that for the poor fae. She nodded and smiled when she showed her she could walk fine “Alright, you are fine. I see that” She said then walked away for a moment to turn up the heat on the thermostat then came back to the table to sit with her “It should be good. If it isn’t I can order you something else”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:39 am

Freya couldn't help but to chuckle a bit at Evelyn's comment about the girls gone wild videos. It was actually kind of cute that Evelyn didn't know exactly what the video's were called, but still referred to them anyways. "We would need a lot more alcohol for that to happen." She teased the vampire as all those girls seemed to be drunk and at parties. Not that Freya would know that wasn't really something she was into.

"I'd love one, it's a bit cold in here." She replied about the robe, it would be nice to have something to curl into while she was eating seeing as she didn't have the vampire to keep her warm.

She sat there and began to eat the food that was made by the restaurant here at the resort. It was good, better then most of the meals that Freya was used to, then again for the longest time she was used to tending for herself as well. "It's actually pretty good." She spoke after swallowing some of the food in her mouth.

The fae took her time to finish the plate, not wanting to rush it and make herself sick. Once she had her fill she placed her fork down on the plate and wiped her mouth with a napkin. "Is there anything you'd like to do tonight?" Freya asked in a curious manner, while of course the fae would love to enjoy the vampire's company more this was a vacation for her as well and that meant not being to greedy.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:24 pm

She snorted and gave her a death look at such a suggestion, but there was a hidden smile on her lips “No alcohol in the world would make me do that in the slightest” She told her with warning in her tone. Nothing in the world would allow herself to be filmed in that matter. Anyway, even being drunk wouldn’t make her behave like that. She nodded when she said she wanted the robe, assuming that she did want one and was already standing up as she said yes. She went into the closet and grabbed one then returned and put it it around Freya’s shoulder “There. Tell me if your still cold, I can turn up the heat more”

Evelyn simply sat and watched her eat then looked curious at her question “Do?” There were many Christmas things going on in the resort every day, but none she had paid attention too. Again, she had assumed to be staying cooped up in her room the whole entire time and trying to stay away from people. To her, that was a vacation even though at the same time it drove her nuts. She shrugged “I don’t know. I never really thought to do anything, really. Do you have anything you wish to do?”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:23 am

Freya was not going to be drinking for a long time that was for sure, she had learned her lesson after the last time, so it wasn't like she expected Evelyn too. Still that didn't stop her from laughing in a slightly surrendered manner "If it makes you feel any better, I'd stop you before it could." She replied, as she wouldn't let something like that happen to Evelyn, if she was around.

She slipped her arms into the robe after it was wrapped around her and smiled. The soft feel of fluffy cotton against her skin made her feel warm already. "This should be fine, I can always curl up in bed if I need to." She gave Evelyn a soft smile, so that the woman wouldn't have to worry so much.

"I wasn't talking about that." Freya couldn't help but to laugh a little by Evelyn's curious remark. "I wasn't sure if you had other plans before you found out I was here. Even if it is just sitting down and reading a book I don't want to get in the way." She spoke as she curled up in the chair a bit and wrapped her arms in front of her to keep the cold air out.

"Not really, I was mainly just coming here to spend time with you. Which by the way you can always kick me out if you want some time on your own." Freya added, because she didn't want Evelyn to feel like she was stuck with Freya, she wanted them both to want to be around one another.

"Though I did bring some art supplies with me, I thought that maybe I could do some drawings if you wanted time alone." She offered to help give Evelyn her space.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:17 pm

She was glad to see the robe seemed to be warming her up and was sufficient in making her comfortable. She was a worry wart, she always had been, she blamed the secret mothering nature in her for it. She was a hard ass, but she cared, even if she showed it in funny ways sometimes. But with Freya it wasn’t mothering that made her worry and care about her, it was something else, something that she kept ignoring and pretending it didn’t exist. She was never the one to ignore a problem, she always tackled it head on, but this time she was far more comfortable pretending she felt nothing that needed to be addressed.

She shook her head “No plans. I’m not allowed to have plans. I was not allowed to plan anything in advance even though it murdered me not too” She made another face “Another one of Castiel’s rules, I’m afraid. So unless something comes up, I have nothing set in stone” She then sat up and gave her a blunt look “Freya, why are you always so concerned that you’re getting in my way?” She asked quite forward. She just didn’t get why the woman was always tiptoeing about bothering her in any way “I mean really, if I did not want you around I would simply say so. You know this. So why all the worry?”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:17 pm

Wow, Evelyn wasn't allowed to plan anything? That must have been driving the vampire insane with her need to control everything. Maybe it wasn't such a ba thing that Freya had surprised her after all. "Well, I'm still going to take you to see the sunset on the mountain top, but we won't let her know we planned that." Freya gave Evelyn a wink. The last thing the fae wanted was to get Evelyn in trouble with her sire.

The question that came next caught the fae off guard a little if only because it could bring up a subject that they had both been avoiding like the plague. The last time they talked they agreed to just be friends and leave things there but clearly there was something more between them. That was something confirmed earlier when Evelyn had told her the two had to have a connection in order for the vampire's bite to be so... Addictive.

"I don't think you'll like my answer to that." Freya spoke honestly because it would likely "Either that or I won't." She quickly added because it had a lot to do with feelings.

Still, now was as good as time as any to sort of get this out. "To be honest, I don't know how to act around you. I mean I know how I feel, but..." She paused and looked away for a moment before lookin back. "I have no idea how you feel, so I never know if I'm doing the right thing or not. The only way to know if... Well if you want me around is to offer to leave." Freya shrugged and looked down.

There it was she told Evelyn the truth and now well it was up to the vampire to processe however she was going to.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:21 pm

She chuckled “I think those types of plans are acceptable” She was certain Castiel meant she wasn’t allowed to plan meetings or inspections or dinners or any sort of activity three weeks in advance like she always did or have any activities that directly or indirectly had to do with work. Planning to do something that was considered simple fun for the next day was more than likely spontaneous enough to be acceptable to the rules. She knew the question could open some cans of worms but she had to ask, it bothered her that Freya was always so concerned about getting in Evelyn’s space. Had she done something to Freya to make her tiptoe like she did? So afraid Evelyn would just kick her out? She didn’t understand.

When she explained herself, Evelyn was thrown. That was why she was acting the way she was? Oh boy. This wouldn’t be easily addressed now, would it? She sighed heavily and glanced down, trying to wrap her head around what she just told her before looking back up. Now she would have to speak and didn’t know if Freya would like her words either “Well, to stay with honesty…I don’t know how I feel. I cannot give an answer to that. Not now” She told her first, figuring to give the bad news first before continuing on “But I can tell you that if I did not want you around, you would not be here. So stop asking me if I want you to leave. If I want you to leave. I will tell you. You do not need to remind me that I can dismiss you or not. I want you here”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:46 pm

Freya held some regret after the words left her mouth because she had a feeling that this conversation wasn't going to go well. It was a conversation that they actively avoided, which Freya didn't mind until there was this sort of awkwardness that loomed after the two had sex.

The fae was sure that it was probably only something that she felt, but she just didn't know how to act afterwards if only because... well she wanted those things that came with actual relationships which this was not... or was it... that was where the confusion came in.

Giving a nod, Freya knew that she would have to give Evelyn all the time she needed to sort out how she felt. "I understand, and I am not trying to pressure you, only you know how you feel." She wanted Evelyn to know the truth about why she always offered to leave, but at the same time she felt like she might be giving off the impression that she had to know Evelyn's feelings now.

Hearing that Evelyn did in fact want the fae there did make Freya smile. Of course she knew that Evelyn would have no issues kicking her out if she didn't want someone around, but just knowing that she was actually welcome, well that made Freya feel good. "Fair enough." She said with a smile.

"Well, seeing as I should probably take it easy, how we curl up on the couch together. I could nap or draw and you could read one of those books you brought with you." She suggested, it was a way for Freya to get some cuddle time in, but give Evelyn something to do as well.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:40 pm

Relationships were not something to be jumped into. Maybe that’s how this generation did things, meeting someone and going on one date and claiming themselves a couple. But that’s not how things worked in Evelyn’s eyes. There had to be some sort of courtship, no matter how twisted it may be. A bond needed to be formed and feelings needed to be tested, she couldn’t declare she had feelings for Freya so quickly. Freya had known her for centuries, but Evelyn had not known her that long in return. She just…needed time to sort things out and truly, a hundred percent positive, know what she wanted from this…friendship.

She was glad that Freya seemed to take her words well and didn’t appear to be upset by Evelyn’s answer. She didn’t want to hurt her, but she also didn’t want to skirt around and lead her on with something that may or may not happen. “Good” So they had reached another…odd…agreement, she supposed it was. She was just glad no arguments had sprung up from it. She wished all her school related conversations went to easily. Her suggestion made her nod, she liked that idea, just a quiet evening. She hadn’t had one of those in a while “I like that idea, yes. I can start the fireplace, warm It up further in here”

Back to top Go down
Gypsy

Gypsy

Full Name : Gypsy's Characters

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:36 pm

It was settled then, they would share a nice quiet night in and then tomorrow they could watch the sunset, seemed like the perfect way to end a night at least to the fae anyways. "Sounds good." She smiled softly as she slipped her legs off the chair and carefully stood up. She was going to gather her art supplies while Evelyn tended to the fire and got her book.

"I'll just grab my art supplies and meet you on the couch." She spoke as she stood up. She still felt a bit weak but she knew that after some rest she would be more then fine by morning.

Walking over to her bag, she knelt down and unzipped the bag and pulled out her colored pencils and sketch pad. Now that she wasn't spray painting the school anymore she had set her focus to sketch pads. Though tonight she wasn't going to sketch her usual graffiti she had plans on possibly sketching Evelyn if she was inspired.

Once she had her art supplied she walked over to the couch and took a seat and leaned back against the arm of the couch, with her legs knees bent acting as a sort of desk for the blonde to sketch on. "What are you going to read?" She asked in a curious manner, trying to draw some sort of inspiration for her own drawing.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:14 am

She got up and went to the fireplace, fixing the logs then starting a fire and tending to it until the flames grew to a proper size. She then stepped back and went to her things to grab her book before going to the couch that sat before the fire and curled up in the corner of it against the pillows. She set the book on her lap, opening it and leafing through until she got to the part she had left off. But she didn’t begin to read yet and instead looked up when Freya came over and sat. She lifted the book to show her the cover “The Poisonwood Bible” She said before putting the book back down “It’s a novel about a Christian family who moves to the Congo and the difficulties they face”

She looked to her sketchpad and shifted some “What are you drawing?” She asked, curious if she was starting something new or finishing something she had already started.

Back to top Go down
Gypsy

Gypsy

Full Name : Gypsy's Characters

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:52 am

Freya couldn't help but to smile as she saw Evelyn all nestled up the couch ready to read her book. It was nice to see Evelyn in such a relaxed position, maybe this vacation was going to do her some good in the end. "Sounds interesting." Freya spoke as she got comfortable on the couch.

She pulled the table a little closer so that way she could access the different colors as she needed them. She flipped open the container to show off a vast amount of colors and picked up the regular pencil that was with the assorted colors.

"I don't know yet, maybe I'll sketch you." She gave a soft smile as she brought the pencil to the sketch pad. She didn't start drawing yet though, because she was just waiting for that spark to happen, and then she would start drawing.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:57 pm

She laughed “Sketch me? I’m hardly fascinating enough to sketch” She was certain if anyone wanted to paint her, it would all be the same. Her working at her desk doing paper work or yelling on the phone, for what else did she do that would be a wonder enough to capture on canvas? She shook her head with a smile and looked down at her book “The landscape outside is rather nice though” She suggested.

She shifted the book on her lap, glancing up to Freya with a smile one more time before looking to the pages and resumed reading where she had left off…four months ago, which was the last time she had had any time to read. She looked peaceful reading the book, not hard in concentration like she was when reading something at work.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Winter Came   And Winter Came - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And Winter Came
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next