Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
At last we meet (Evelyn) Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

At last we meet (Evelyn)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

At last we meet (Evelyn) Empty
PostSubject: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:48 am

Saskia had not been surprised when she was pulled from class and asked to go and see the dean.

The blonde knew what it was about, it had to do with the events of the night before and her having woke up in the forest. She was actually looking forward to the meeting, if only because she wondered if the demon had been stupid enough not to heed her warning, oh how she hoped that was the case.

Saskia walked to the dean's office with her head held high because she knew that she wouldn't be the one getting in trouble here. Hell, the girl had a medical condition that she couldn't control so she'd be damned if she was going to sit by and let the dean throw out a punishment.

Once she got to the office, she was told to go ahead and enter. Giving the secretary a kind smile and a nod before going inside.

"Good afternoon Agnetha, I was told you wanted to see me." She spoke after closing the door. She had purposely used the woman's birth name, sort of toying with the woman a bit.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

Full Name : Michelle "Misha" Karvan
Race : Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:17 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Problems, problems…the world kept bringing her problems. It seemed she had a student in here every day she had to slap their wrists for doing something against the rules. Today she had ten…the last one was Saskia, up to the bat for punishment. She thought nothing as she looked in the girls file and saw her middle name happened to be her own original one…Agnetha wasn’t a common name but it did belong to other people, she had met two at the school but that was quite a while ago so seeing Saskia with that name as her middle name was interesting and she had never seen it before, but she could hardly say she was suspicious.

She had once religiously kept track of her family, of her grandchildren and great grandchildren and great great grandchildren….but once the tree got far too big, she paid someone else to keep track of it for her and she didn’t pour over it like she did so many years ago, staring at the names of her descendants. She had to move on and let go. She glanced up as the door opened, her hands clasped on the desk before her and was ready to tell her to sit down and go into the usual punishment speech….but found herself thrown. She stared at the girl for a few moments, her gaze hardening. How did she know her name? How was that possible? No one knew her real name here at the school except three people. That was it. “Excuse me?” She said tensely, staring her down. Maybe it was suspicious after all about her middle name.

template by daenerys. @ SP & Caution

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:38 pm

Saskia walked over to the desk and sat down in the seat across from the woman who was more then surprised. She crossed one leg over the other smiling softly as she looked to the dean. "Agnetha Vasa is you're real name is it not? Well your maiden name anyways, you changes Agnetha to Evelyn in an attempt to appear more .... English if I remember correctly." She spoke calm as could be, because this was all rather entertaining to her, after all how could some human know anything about the vampire before her.

"You were sired by one Castielle Montisque, and raised your daughter by your sire's side, even wanted her to become a vampire, but instead she chose to live out her days as a human, continuing the family tree.... Stop me if you already know where this story is going." Saskia replied as she held leaned forward and placed her hands on the desk fingers laced together and looked into the vampire's eyes.

"Come on, I can see those gears in your head turning... give it a moment it will all click, I know you've seen my middle name already." Saskia was trying to get the through into the woman's head without actually having to say it out loud.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:04 am

She continued to stare at her, gritting her teeth. How did she know this information? Evelyn’s temper was beginning to spark, and not her normal temper, the level of her temper that was ready to just get up and snap Saskia’s neck right then and there for knowing too much. She was now saying things no one should know except her sire, this little human had no right to know about her life. She strived to keep it private and did not appreciate her sitting there so smug, spewing out everything she knew. But she was human…it meant she couldn’t thrash her around as easily as she could a fae that was far easier to make disappear without anyone noticing.

It did click, of course it did, Evelyn was smart so it didn’t take her long. It still didn’t explain how she knew what she knew, but it made her realize at least why she was sitting here behaving as she was with her real name as her middle name. She sat back slowly, still glaring down at the blonde before her “Your one of my descendants” She said simply, though with a bit of coldness in her tone. If this girl expected a warm welcome well, she was sorely mistaken. If she was here…she had to want something, or was up to something. Blackmail? What? What was it she wanted.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:25 am

Saskia sat up straight and gave a little clap "Bravo, you are quite the smart one aren't you." She replied in a cold yet cocky tone. It had taken the woman longer then Saskia had expected to connect the dots, but still the dean figured it out... two thumbs up for her.

"Though I must admit, I am rather disappointed that we had to meet this way, I was planning something a little more... thrilling but your guard happened to catch me so here we are." She replied as she leaned back in the chair and placed her hands on her knee. "And don't worry, I haven't told anyone your little secrets, but I must say that you have a very persistent daughter, she seems to think you are something worth protecting." Saskia shrugged and then reached into her jacket pocket pulling out a cd case and then tossed it onto the woman's desk.

"You should be more careful with who you let in your school, there has been several times when the media has gone to press with more then they should. Thank your guardian angel of a daughter for being truly annoying enough to convince me into helping you." She spoke and motioned to the dean to put the CD into her computer, it would show all the news stories that were supposed to go to print, but were changed into something completely different. "And there is no need to thank me, You'll be repaying me soon enough I assure you." The blonde smiled a coy smile. She would make sure that she got what she wanted, one way or the other, but she did hope that option A would be the route to go... if not option B could just piss the dean off more.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:46 am

Oh…she was a pain in the ass, that much was obvious. She knew this conversation was going to be ugly, this girl wasn’t sitting before her because she wanted to know her dear great great and further great grandmother. Oh yes, she was here for a reason. She snorted “This is thrilling enough” She replied, her voice like ice. She crossed her arms and glared “How do you know about me and that I was here?” She hadn’t left enough cookie crumbles to make a trail, but she supposed perhaps if someone tried hard enough they could figure it out, there were paintings of her over the years, little tidbits of information until she changed her name. But still…someone had to be really, really, really trying and even then….

When she mentioned her daughter she stiffened, staring at her still until finally her gaze looked down at the cd. She didn’t move to touch it, just looked at it briefly before looking back up to Saskia. “You speak about my daughter as if she is alive” She was a touchy subject and it was obvious by her tone she did not like Saskia speaking about her “She is very much dead” She snatched up the cd and turned to her computer, putting in in her computer before she laughed sharply and shook her head “Well, reveal yourself so soon. What do you want?” She snapped.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:09 am

Saskia could tell that they were going to get along famously, at least as famously as the two of them could anyways, and while Saskia was normally one to get right to the point she was having a little fun dragging this out. "How does anyone learn about the great Varrow grandmother... they do their research.... though my research happened to come to me." Saskia spoke as she pointed to the left of the vampire.

"Just because your daughter is dead, doesn't mean that she has moved on. Seems you left your daughter with some unfinished business, and she had to wait for a medium in the family to get it resolved." She uncrossed and crossed her legs again as she sat there, that was one of her tics, but it could have been a worse one.

"You made your daughter an offer, one that she refused... it's one that I want to accept." Saskia spoke plainly enough as she had a dead serious look upon her face as looked to the woman.

"Of course I have my reasons, I have a disorder that has become rather... annoying and I want a chance at a semi normal life, well as normal as one can be as a vampire anyways." She shrugged as her legs uncrossed and crossed again, causing Saskia to place her hands on them to try and stop it from happening again. "You should know that no, is not really an answer I will take, either you can do it and keep it in the family, or me... that information on the cd... and another vampire can make an arrangement." She added to let Evelyn know that this was far from some child hood fantasy that this was business.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:07 am

“Can you see her now?” Oh how she wanted the answer to be yes. She wanted to be able to speak to her daughter, to tell her things and know she was listening, to hear things straight from her. But Evelyn knew she couldn’t let Saskia see that excitement and yearning in her, because all that would give her was satisfaction and more opportunity to blackmail her. It was a weakness that she was positive would be used against her, so she knew she couldn’t ask Saskia to let her communicate with her daughter…but at least to know she was around was enough. She could speak to her regardless, even if she couldn’t hear anything back. Though it did bother her to know her daughter had not passed on after all this time, that her soul still lingered restlessly.

Her eyes darkened and she stood abruptly. Ok. She was going way too far in too short amount of time “You cannot take an offer that was never given to you and never will be” She hissed. She took the CD back out of her computer and crushed it. She knew Saskia had to have copies, but still it was satisfying to break it “So you have difficulties in your life. Deal with it. Being a Vampire isn’t a solution to weak humans who cannot deal with the shit that has been dealt to them. It’s not a cure. It’s not some miracle elixir. All it will do is take one problem away and give you a million others, if it even fixes your problem at all, it probably won’t. You’ll be an immortal with Tourret’s is all you will be. Annoying yourself and all others around you for eternity”

She walked around her desk to stand beside her, glaring down at her. She leaned down to get in her face, putting her hands on each side of the chair and her voice dropped to a dangerous volume “Listen to me very well. You may be related to me but that doesn’t save you from my anger. Don’t tell me what to do. Don’t threaten me. Because I can snap that pretty little neck of yours like a toothpick and not feel any remorse about it afterwards. You think any other Vampire around here in their right mind will go against me to team up with a pathetic human?” She laughed harshly and leaned back, motioning to her “Fine. Go ahead. Have your fun. But I’m not giving you anything”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:37 am

Saskia sat there as Evelyn asked if her daughter was is in the room and gave a simple nod. "And she has a lot to say... to bad you can't hear her." Saskia spoke calmly as she looked to the dean. It was cruel to say something like that but Saskia was about to add insult to injury "But before you go talking to her when no one is around, she stays with me, so if you want to talk to her I have to be around... sucks doesn't it." Her words were more of a statement, but it was the truth, ghosts seemed to stick with a medium.

When the dean crushed the cd, Saskia gave an amused laugh to herself because clearly the woman had done it to make herself feel better. "Oh don't worry I have plenty more where that came from." She added and reached into her pocket and pulled out a thumb drive, another thing that had the information about everything, and held it up.

"You seem to think that I am concerned about it lasting an eternity when I'm not. I know full well what I am asking for." The blonde replied. What Saskia wanted was not to feel like she was going to suffocate when her chest locked up because it was scary to have to sit there and not know if today would be the day that it killed her.

As the dean got down her face, Saskia moved her face closer to show that she was anything but afraid of the woman. There was nothing to fear here and Saskia knew that Evelyn was being all talk. "I would highly advice that you rethink those words, because the moment that I die, your schools little secrets get blasted out to the nation. Every news station across the world will get video of what happens here, I am the only one who can stop that from happening. So please, go ahead and snap my neck, you'd be doing me a favor." She spoke calm as she let a smirk across her lips.

"And you would be amazed what a person would do with one final chance to say goodbye to their loved ones. Trust me, I will get what I want, whether its from you or from someone else." She spoke as she stood up.

"Say goodbye to your daughter Evelyn, it will be the last chance you have. She's about to become a very immobile ghost." Saskia spoke as she stood up face to face with the dean. "Don't make threats you can't keep, because I can keep mine." She reached into her pocket "I'm the only one who can help your daughter move on, so I'd keep that in mind. Her soul will rot here without closer the moment you kill me and I am not turned. Pity... she seems like such a nice girl too." Saskia added and she turned and walked towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:52 pm

Evelyn kept her expression neutral and didn’t let any emotion show, but big surprise, that was her most infamous expression after all that she always wore. It did bother her to know that, but she wouldn’t let Saskia know. She didn’t deserve to know anything, coming in here like she was and using her daughter and this CD to blackmail into getting what she wanted. Evelyn had to protect herself and the school first, and giving into to this girls demands would benefit no one at any time. She knew Saskia had more copies, so she didn’t even blink when she told her so because she could already tell this girl was not stupid enough to give her the only copy around. No. She knew exactly what she was doing.

She smirked when Saskia only leaned more in “Well, you certainly are my blood, aren’t you?” She said lowly. “That is fine. I don’t need to do so here. I can follow you home. I can have someone kill you when you’re at the super market. Driving your car. In the shower. Walking from class. Really, I or anyone else I tell too can kill you. A week from now. A month. Whenever I feel like it because surprise I own this place. I can do whatever I want when I want and your petty little threats won’t win me over” She wouldn’t back down. No. She would not let this human get to her. That was not how things were done.

She crossed her arms again and let Saskia get up, going back to glaring at her “I said goodbye to my daughter ages ago. But thank you for your concern” Yes it killed, it killed her to hear her say that but she couldn’t back down, she just couldn’t. She grabbed her wrist enough to bruise as she started to turn and gave her a look “Your very young, Saskia. You’ve done pretty well so far playing your little game, but I have hundreds of years on you. I have been playing this game far before you were born. So go home and let this go or you will sorely regret it” She released her wrist and gave her a look “And do not say I will be the one to regret it, that is far overdone”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:11 pm

Saskia looked to Evelyn with a smirk upon her face "You really do think you scare me don't you? You think that I am magically going to become afraid of being killed because you sent someone after me, well you have another thing coming. You may own this school Evelyn, but you don't own me. I am not some stupid human who came here just throwing tricks around. In the blink of an eye I could own this school, and everything that goes with it. Your house, your school, car, whatever it may be its all just a piece of paper to some but the internet has opened a whole wide world to people like me so save your threats." She replied and looked at Evelyn like she wasn't as tough as she made herself out to be.

The feeling of Evelyn's hand upon her wrist caused Saskia to flinch when pressure was applied. It was painful, but Saskia managed to keep it out of her voice as she gave a sort of amused laugh. "I hope you really understand what you are doing Evelyn. You are making it so your precious little girl cannot move on. Dooming her to an eternity to walk the earth just trying to pass over, but I am hardly one to care if you don't." She spoke and pulled her hand to her chest and soothed it.

"Oh, I can promise you that this is far from over Evelyn, you see I haven't even begun to show you what I am capable of. You may have years of experience over me, but that doesn't mean you have kept up with the times." Saskia pointed to the computer sit at Evelyn's desk. "You may want to call your IT guy, seems like you have a virus, hope you didn't keep to much on there, it's all gone now." She spoke as she shrugged and walked over to the door. "You have a wonderful day Evelyn, this is going to be loads of fun." She laughed softly, ohh this was far from over.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:11 pm

“See…that’s where you humans make your mistakes. You think it’s all just a piece of paper, but it isn’t. A piece of paper doesn’t define what is mine. I define what is mine and you or anyone else will never take what is mine from me.” Evelyn didn’t care for some humans little speeches and threats. She was human and no matter what she said she could do, she could still be easily handled. “I don’t care if I scare you or not. Because whether you are frightened of me or not frightened, I can still kill you or have you killed. Very easily” And she would. Too much was happening lately at the school she couldn’t afford some loose cannon. If Saskia made a move, she’d be dead within twenty minutes.

“I never do anything without full understanding” It was just another stab in the heart, but she also didn’t even know if what Saskia said was true. For all she knew she had never spoken to her daughter from the afterlife, or anything she said about her being trapped forever or stuck with Saskia was even legitimate. She couldn’t believe anything from this girl without a hundred percent proof and since she didn’t have that, she had to disregard it as simply false. Saskia was just spouting bullshit and Evelyn didn’t care to listen. She was a greedy little human who wanted something…she’d say anything to get it. Evelyn didn’t have many heart strings left to tug. Her game wasn’t working.

She smirked smoothly “And you haven’t begun to see what I am capable of. You may know my name and some facts about me, but you don’t know what I will do and have done to protect this school” She glanced to her computer and chuckled a bit when she spoke about the virus “I don’t need back up. It’s called magic” Magic could literally almost fix anything, even a screwed up computer, though she had back up’s upon back up’s for all the system computers. “Nice little trick though.” She watched her go to the door “Have sweet dreams this evening, Ms. Thorne” It was a threat. She had never liked Khalid Nasser…but the man did come very handy every once and a while. She wondered if he had ever messed with someone who feared their Tourretes before…she’d have to ask him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:18 am

"See, that is where you are wrong, because I could easily have you removed from the school, have the whole thing shut down like that." She spoke and gave a snap of her fingers. It was easy, the computer made it easy and with the help of ghosts from the other side it just made things easier. "Then do it Agnetha, kill me." She turned around and walked back over to the woman, and as she was waling she pulled her hair into a pony tail.

"The thing is you wont, because you are nothing but threats, please feel free to prove me wrong." She replied as she brought her hands down in front of her and motioned for Agnetha to do something.

"There is two options here, option a I get what I want, or option b you kill me and I still get what I want. There is no losing in this scenario for me. Go ahead and have your witches come and fix your computers, they will crash again, there isn't a spell in the world that can keep me from crippling a computer system." She added as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a small pocket knife and flicked open the blade.

"Here, just in case I didn't make my point clear enough." She cut into her wrist. "I'm not afraid of you or your little boogie man, we've already had the pleasure of meeting and lets just say I am not that impressed." She dropped the pocket knife after making an incision in her wrist, only because her hand was shaking. She then held the bleeding wound out towards Evelyn shaking it like it was a treat or something.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:49 am

She had been certain Saskia was going to walk out of that door and Evelyn would write her off as a silly little threat that she’d make one of her guards keep an eye on. She didn’t fear anyone except her sire, not even a Vampire twice her age would intimate her, so why would she let some human freak her out? She wouldn’t. Saskia was a lot of talk that was for sure, determined and she’d probably follow through on her threats…but Evelyn knew none of it would work. The girl was just like a little terrier who thought they were far bigger and badder than they really were. Saskia’s threats had irritated her yes, but it was more like a tickle, she had amusement about the girl. But now? Now she really was pushing it.

“Oh yes, ruining the computer system…how frightening” She said mockingly. Really? Wiping out her computer was really all she was going to use as ammo? Like Evelyn cared about technology. She had the best technicians in the world, there wasn’t anything that could happen that there wasn’t back up protection for. The blade though made her stiffen and she wondered if the girl was truly crazy enough to try and use that against a Vampire…but apparently she was just crazy enough to use it against herself. She stared at the blood, gritting her teeth. She stared at it for a few moments then reach for her wrist, pulling her forward…only to snap her arm in half in one swift moment, right at the elbow “Stop your nonsense” She chided her like a child as if all she had done was give Saskia a swat instead of breaking her arm.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:02 pm

Saskia couldn't help but to smirk when Evelyn was mocking her about taking down a computer system. She could tell that the vampire didn't have a clue at the hold that technology had on people today, a true sign of her age. Well one thing was for sure, Evelyn would soon find out just how important technology was, because Saskia would not only take down the computers in the school but she would lock down the internet and even block cell reception.

When Evelyn snatched up her wrist, Saskia's chest locked in anticipation of what Evelyn was going to do but never did the blonde expect what happened next. The cracking sound was all that Saskia really remembered, and had her chest not locked up moments ago she probably would have screamed at the pain that coursed through her from the arm breaking.

All the girl could do before passing out was making a gasping sound as her chest tried to take in air to keep herself coherent but that didn't happen. She ended up passing out, and to make matters worse she wasn't breathing and her lips were starting to turn blue from the lack of oxygen in her system.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:30 pm

When the girl had an attack and dropped unconscious…Evelyn unfortunately couldn’t make herself care that much because she had warned the girl and she just hadn’t wanted to listen. Yes she was family, but she was family that was threatening her and being an overall pain in her ass. She knew the right thing to do was to revive the girl and help her, but Evelyn hesitated to play the hero so quickly. With Saskia’s attitude, she knew this little lesson would probably do nothing but unnerve her for a few days and then she’d be right back to threatening and throwing sassy little words around. She had dealt with too much shit the past couple of months, she did not want to worry about a new issue. To her Saskia would only be a little splinter, something annoying she’d rather pluck out then leave be.

“You know, you’re only giving her what she wants” Evelyn growled and turned to see Khalid sitting in her seat like he owned it. Damned man and his misting ability, he was a pain. He smirked at her and she turned to face him with a glare “Why didn’t you tell me about her” She demanded but he shrugged “You told me not to meddle” He said simply and Evelyn all but went over and slapped him “What did you mean what she wants?” She asked and Khalid grinned and stood “I’ve been in her mind. She’s rather a bat case really, reminds me of you of course” He walked around the desk “She wants to die. Either become a Vampire or be dead. You killing her just let’s her win….and I know how you hate to lose” He gave her a playful look and she sighed heavily. Khalid shrugged “She’ll be a nuisance yes but, nothing you won’t be able to handle. Your smarter then she is by a long shot.”

Evelyn growled at him and kneeled down to revive the girl “How annoying…” She sighed and Khalid chuckled “Just thought I’d help. A human dying wouldn’t look too good. She’s not a Fae or Vampire so easily disposed” He watched her begin to try to revive her and she glanced to him for a moment “Why do you care to help?” She asked and he shrugged as he started for the door “I may not like you…but I do respect you”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:50 am

If there was one thing that Saskia would learn from this, it was how much breaking a bone hurt, other then that.. nothing. She could live with threats and anything else that Evelyn put her way, but that quick snap of her arm had been rather unexpected, but now Saskia knew the extent to which grandma would go to prove a point and next time she would be more repaired.

The blonde was oblivious to the conversation being held between Evelyn and Khalid, if she knew she'd probably lay down a threat to the boogie man for what he said.

To say that Saskia was slightly disappointed when she came to taking in a gasping breath was a bit of an understatement. She would have been more then happy to have not come back at all but it seemed like Evelyn wasn't going to let that happen.

She started coughing as her lungs filled with air once again and groaned in between the coughs at the intense pain she felt in her arm from it being broken. She didn't try and sit up right away because her chest burned from the lack of oxygen.

As she turned onto her side she sit up, she opened her eyes and was caught off guard seeing someone else in the office. When she had closed her eyes it was just her and Evelyn, and she hadn't been gone out long. The sudden surprise of seeing someone else caused her chest to locked up again, sending Saskia back on her back gasping for air. She moved her hand that was not broke to her chest as she struggled to breathe, she didn't have the strength to thump her chest hard enough to get air back in her system.

It was extremely painful to have the two attacks back to back, and causes tears to fall from the girl's eyes as she looked up trying to desperately to get her breath but she couldn't. Her eyes fluttered as her back arched a bit trying anything to get the air that her body desperately needed but wasn't getting.

This was the worst feeling in the world for Saskia, because the tic could be set off by anything unexpected. She hated it, especially when it triggered back to back because it hurt. It was like the burning went throughout her entire body, and there was nothing she could do but either wait it out, or hit her chest hard enough to knock the wind back into her system. Seeing as she didn't have the strength to do it herself, well it wasn't like she could ask for help she couldn't breathe.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:32 am

Once the girl regained consciousness she sat back on her heels and stared down at her, not showing an ounce of concern or trying to help her what’s so ever. She was still annoyed by Khalid on top of being annoyed by Saskia. She knew she couldn’t keep letting her temper rage that way, it was happening far more often then was acceptable, but people kept pissing her off. Now Khalid was involved? Why did he care? Why was he involving himself? She didn’t trust the man, he was far too old to trust, especially with him being a scheming little Fae. She began to rise as Saskia turned on her side, opening her mouth to speak…when the damned girl had another attack all over again. Really? Saskia expected Evelyn to be afraid of her and her threats? It seemed the girl couldn’t handle much of anything.

Khalid paused and turned to look at Saskia, rolling his eyes at the girl and walking back at her, putting a hand up to Evelyn to tell her he’d handle it this time. He squatted down in front of Saskia and grabbed her chin, forcing her to look at him as he locked eyes with her. People thought the mind was so complicated, something not yet figured out…but not for the boogeyman. He had seen into millions of mines, knew every little speck of essence that made it tick. The mind was powerful, control it and you could control anything. He was feared among many Fae for a reason. As he stared into her eyes, Saskia could find suddenly that her lungs started working ever so easily, just like that without any seeming effort. It was all about tricking the mind. He did that well indeed. He smirked at her “Relieved?” He asked and paused a moment before giving her a look “Don’t be. As easy as I can make it go away…” He screwed with her head, reversing his fix and making her lungs lock up again “I can make it happen again. Right to the very tippy point, so you’ll be suspended for eternity not able to breathe properly, but not enough to die. Just burning pain” He released her from it and soothed her mind once more so she could breathe, then released her face and stood.

“So be a good girl, and listen to grandma” He warned, glancing to Evelyn before leaving the office so they couldn’t finish off their lovely bonding together.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:25 pm

Saskia wanted to pull her head away from Khalid as he took hold of her chin but the moment she went to jerk away her chest started to relax. She was a bit baffled by the fact that he had been able to make the tic stop with such ease. It was as if she had never had it to begin with, it was a relief that she had long since looked for, but the feeling didn't last long as he brought back that all to familiar pain.

Her body began to shake a bit from the pain, it was like that stupid hay ride all over again and she hated it. When he stopped her chest from locking up again she took in a deep breath and was almost waiting for him to do it again. Not that she wanted him too, her chest was burning and there was nothing to sooth that. Not to mention the fact that she was extremely light headed from the lack of oxygen to her head.

When he just walked away and told her to behave her head dropped back against the ground as a few more tears left her eyes. She hurt, more then she could describe and all she ever wanted was for that pain to go away. To add to that everyday pain she had the pain of her arm being broken to add on top of it.

Saskia didn't say a word as she laid on the floor just trying to recover from the pain that she felt in her body. The girl was human, and still very much had human emotions that she couldn't ignore like the super naturals could. If anything it was just another reminder of why she wanted to either be changed to be killed because she couldn't keep living life like this.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:39 am

Evelyn crossed her arms and looked down at the girl as she laid there, waiting for Khalid to leave before she spoke “I’m sorry…what were you saying before? That Khalid did not impress you?” She asked with a mock curious manner. Yes he was an annoying man, but by God could he be ever so useful. He was frightening, she’d admit that, that’s why she never let him touch her. He had done it once and she had broken his kneecaps, now he was careful with her just as she was with him. She was sure he had made his point loud and clear to Saskia now.

Evelyn got sasifaction to see the tears, to know she was in pain. Maybe now she had learned her damned lesson not to mess with her grandmother with her silly little threats. They had no backing, whatever she threw at Evelyn to try and harm her Evelyn would just do it ten times worse in return. She then sighed and walked to her desk “Do not attempt to move, I will call a nurse up to take you away and tend to you” She said, picking up her phone calmly but gaze Saskia a look “I don’t want a repeat of this, Saskia. Because next time, I won’t be so lenient” Yes…this had been lenient.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 2:29 am

Saskia was hurting, but that didn't stop her from letting go of a soft chuckle at first to the woman's words. The fact that Evelyn was mocking the blonde because she was in pain was just rather funny to the girl. The chuckle turned into an uncontrollable laugh as she laid there on the floor. It hurt to laugh but the blonde couldn't help it... did the vampire really think breaking the girl's arm and messing with her head was enough to intimidate the girl?

"You... you honesty... think... he scares me?" The girl asked in her laughter as well as between catching her breath. Khalid didn't scare her, she lived in a constant state of the unknown. She had no control over some of the things she did, so the fact that he messed with her head... that didn't scare her at all.

"I've... met... ghost scarier... then him." She added as she moved her hand to her chest, rubbing at it softly. There was nothing special about Khalid to Saskia, just another bully trying to get his way. It would take a lot more then messing with the blonde tics to really get the best of her.

As she was laying there laughing, Saskia neglected to pay attention to another ghost that had entered the room. This normally wasn't a problem, but seeing as she was in a weakened state because of her chest tic, well lets just say ghosts took advantage of moments of weakness whenever they could.

The blonde had suddenly gone quiet for a brief moment before taking in a deep breath and sitting up. The ghost inside of her didn't recognize that her body was in pain, it just got the girl up to her feet and began to look around the room. "What year is this?" The blonde asked with a bit of a British accent.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:45 am

She was on the phone as Saskia started laughing and she glanced to the girl, blinking at her like someone who had dealt with too many crazy people before and was not amused to have to deal with another. Great…she had a psychotic girl in her lineage. Wonderful. She was so very proud. “He definitely puts you in pain, that is for certain. A few days of it, well, you wouldn’t be laughing little girl” She said smoothly before ignoring her and speaking to the nurse, asking for them to have someone come to her office and explained what the situation was and what needed to be done…and to keep it hush hush, of course.

She then hung up and looked over, giving her a look to see her standing. What was she doing?! Evelyn sighed heavily “You proved your point, foolish child, now lay back down!” She barked, stepping towards her. Oh yes, this girl was bat shit crazy. Absolutely bat freaking shit crazy. Evelyn crossed her arms at her question and leered “What game are you playing now?” Seriously?! She wasn’t in the fucking mood for this!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:35 am

Pain wasn't something that bothered Saskia to much, sure it hurt and ya it could bring about tears but in the end it was just another emotion that she would get past. Besides, pain wasn't her biggest issue, her biggest issue was now a ghost had decided to take advantage of her weakened state which left her... more or less trapped in her own head while the ghost took free range of bodily movements.

"There is no need to raise your tone, I merely asked a question." The ghost replied as she took a step back from the screaming woman before her. All she had done was ask what the year was, was that really a crime in these days. 'Get out of my body you stupid bitch.' Saskia screamed in her head trying to get the ghost to leave.

"Game? I can assure you miss I am not playing a game, I merely asked what the year is." She replied and went to move the arm that had been broke but just flinched instead. "I see this one cares not for her body then." The ghost spoke out loud as carefully set the arm back down. She was thinking now that she should have picked another body but this one would have to do.

"I say, do you know where I can find one Kristine Kochanski, I haven't seen her in ages, I quite miss her." The ghost asked calmly, while Saskia was inside trying desperately to get the ghost out of her body.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:44 pm

Evelyn stormed up to her. This woman was unbelievable! She truly did have a damned death wish and even though Evelyn had heeded Khalid’s words she was starting not to give a shit and just wanted to kill the girl like apparently she wanted. When she stepped back Evelyn gave her a funny look for so far Saskia had been more the step forward type of person. She just wanted the nurse to show up and get this girl out before she broke every bone and organ in her body, then there would be nothing left to save. Why was she acting so peculiarly now? Speaking oddly?

When she tried to move her arm and seemed to realize she couldn’t, Evelyn immediately knew something was up. She knew of possession of course but…was that really happening right now? On top of everything? Well, at her school…yes, yes this was in fact happening, of course. “Who are you?” She demanded then when she asked for Kristine Evelyn blinked “You are…related to Kristine?” Well this person seemed far more polite. Maybe she’d just stay in Saskia’s body and problem solved.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:45 pm

"Karoline... Karoline Kochanski." The ghost replied and went to extend her hand but decided against it because the vampire was being rather rude. It was so annoying to Saskia to have someone so terrified of Evelyn taking over her body, after all that she went through to prove that she wasn't afraid, this ghost was ruining everything. 'You are so lucky that you are dead bitch.' Saskia screamed at the ghost as she tried to get control of her body again.

"She's my sister." Karoline replied.

Karoline was the reason that Kristine had turned herself into a vampire to begin with. She was also tortured and killed in order to find the witch turned vampire and because of that she wanted to resolve some unfinished business. Not only that but Xander had contacted the ghost and was working with her to solve the small vendetta that was the abomination known as Kristine.

"She works here does she not?" The ghost asked in a curious manner. She was simply confirming that so that she could see to getting information for Xander. Saskia started to catch on to what was happening and that made her struggle to get control of her body that more important. 'You're not going to kill her, I wont let you.' Saskia told the ghost, which caused the ghost to laugh. "Silly girl, there is nothing you can do to stop me." The ghost had not meant to say that out loud, but thanks to Saskia Tourette's Saskia had been able to force the body to speak the thought instead of keeping it internal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At last we meet (Evelyn)   At last we meet (Evelyn) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At last we meet (Evelyn)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next