Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
With a sense of urgency (Evelyn) Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

With a sense of urgency (Evelyn)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

With a sense of urgency (Evelyn) Empty
PostSubject: With a sense of urgency (Evelyn)   With a sense of urgency (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 4:32 am

Devika was not the sort to concern herself in the affairs of the school or just people in general. Hell there was hardly a bone left in her body that cared for her brother Khalid, thanks to his last threat. This, this was different because this could kill a lot of people in a short amount of time. It wasn't that Devika even cared about mass death the world had seen its share of it many times but it was more of how the deaths would occur and the fact that no one would know.

With a brisk pace she walked through the halls of the school, a small chill stuck at the base of her spine. The fae didn't know how to even approach this conversation, as surely the dean would be less then pleased to see the angel here but whatever. This wasn't a social call or even a business one for that matter. No no no this was a get your fucking shit together quick or bad things will happen call. Hell, Devika didn't even stop to asked to woman at the desk if the dean was busy and went right for the door. She heard the woman saying not to disturb the dean but at this point Devika didn't care.

Pushing open the door and walked right in and one of her wings was used to shut the door behind her. The fae walked over to the desk placed her hands on the desk, caring little for if the woman was busy or not "We have to talk... Now" her voice carried a sense of urgency and demand behind it. This could not wait, if anything it had waited to long and she had gotten to the school within a short amount of time from watching the whole thing unfold. "And not here." She spoke as she held a hand out to the woman, nope the office with prying ears the could listen that was not going to happen. "Your wasting time, and trust me you are going to handle this swiftly." She added and motioned with her hand to hurry up. Devika was a bit impatient but once everything was explained she was sure the woman would understand but first and foremost she had to get the dean out of here.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: With a sense of urgency (Evelyn)   With a sense of urgency (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:20 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

It was just another day of being shut up in her office doing work. She had been on the phone speaking to the nun Michelle Karvan, asking if she was feeling better and outlining the idea of Freya possibly living with her, though with Michelle the call was lasting far longer than Evelyn had thought it would…the girl did very much like to talk and since she had agreed to do Evelyn the favor of meeting Freya and letting her live with her, she didn’t want to be rude and cut her off. She had just been wishing something would come up and give her a excuse to legitimately hang up when…well, one should be careful what they wish for. When Devika came in her eyes snapped to her and glowered. She hated when people barged into her office and after Devika’s little stunt at the coffee shop with her brother, she was not the Vampire’s favorite person.

“Sister Michelle…I will have to call you back” She said lowly and gently put the phone down as she watched Devika with a unpleasant expression “What do you-“ She didn’t even finish as Devika started speaking and Evelyn stared her down suspiciously. “Excuse me?” Who did she think she was storming in her and demanding things like she was? She stood up and glared at her and wanted to tell her she wanted nothing to do with her….but if Devika was anything like her brother, when they said something was truly urgent, it was. With a harsh sigh she moved around her desk and knew Nowe was going to be angry at her later for this “Fine. Lead me where you wish. We will talk”

template by daenerys. @ SP & Caution

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With a sense of urgency (Evelyn)   With a sense of urgency (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:39 am

Devika wasn't trying to be rude, or pushy she was just coming across that way. Right now there, her only concern was getting the dean someplace safe that they could talk before that hell spawn came here and attempted to use her new power. So ya, she forgot the pleasantries and all that when she walked in, but she was sure that Evelyn would understand once they got somewhere that wasn't the campus, or at least that wasn't the woman's office. Devika just knew that would be the first place the demon would look, but she could hardly think of the last.

"You'll understand as soon as I get you out of here." Devika wasn't cutting to the chase here, as far as she knew, the hell spawn was already on her way here and Devika hardly knew how the thing traveled. So once the woman stood up, Devika took hold of her arm, because they may need to make a fast get away. She then lead the woman out of the office passing a kind smile to the lady at the desk. "If you see someone with light pink hair coming here, tell her the dean went to day glow." She explained as she walked past, at least that would distract the hell spawn while, the fae handled things here.

Once in the hall, Devika stopped for a moment, she wanted a place that would mask the smell of the dean, but that would be nearly impossible. "Freaking vampires." she muttered under her breath before she started walking with the woman again. Hrmm, maybe her brother working here would work after all. "Take us to Khalid's office." She spoke as she sort of pushed the woman in front of her. That chill was still in the fae's spine and it told her that things could get bad very very fast.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: With a sense of urgency (Evelyn)   With a sense of urgency (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:05 pm

She stiffened when she grabbed her arm but gritted her teeth and allowed it without snapping Devika’s arm. As they walked out of her office and past the her secretary she saw the woman’s eyes widened and she stood, stammering over her words to ask what was wrong but Evelyn just shook her head at her. Her secretary had already gotten chewed out once by Nowe for not telling him every little thing that happened with Evelyn, so she made sure to sit back down and start calling him. Evelyn noticed but did not stop her, whatever was happening right now, Nowe would need to know so he could alert the other guard’s as well. It was either her own safety in question or that of the school’s…hopefully soon she would find out wherever this blasted woman was taking her.

When they paused she shot her a look at her statement “What?” She asked thinly, drawing in an impatient breath. What did her being a Vampire have anything to do with this situation? “What is going on Ms. DeVille?” She demanded and then they were walking again and the impatience soured all over her expression. What were they doing! “Tell me what is going on and I can tell you what we should do” Obviously this woman was scattered, Evelyn did very well making game plans if she knew what the hell to make a game plan for. “Khalid” She said the name dead pan as if she didn’t know how the boogeyman’s assistance would be of any help. She made a slight face “Obviously blood ties are not important in your family” She didn’t even know the office where her brother worked? She simply shook her head and nodded. throwing a glare back at her when she pushed her then started walking in the direction to Khalid’s office “It is during the day, he is most likely the human form now. He won’t be of any use”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With a sense of urgency (Evelyn)   With a sense of urgency (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:27 pm

Devika wasn't going to say anything until they were someplace safe, because the last thing she wanted, was for that pink haired bimbo to walk in and over hear everything. She knew that Khalid's office would provide a good sense of safety because his smell, human and mist would at least block the vampire's smell for a short while. "I told you I would explain when you are someplace safe." She told the vampire because right now that was her biggest concern.

"With all do respect Ms. Varrow, you wouldn't know what to do which is the only reason why I am here." Devika knew that the vampire was young, and truth be told she probably didn't know a thing about the fae that had been killed not long ago and that was why Devika had come. The fae that had died was not one to mess with as a matter of fact she wasn't even one that people wanted in their town but Devika respected that fae and her ability so they got along well. Now that fae was dead and some hell spawn had her power and that.. that was horribly dangerous.

"Please, we consider ourselves lucky when we go a few hundred years no even seeing each other." She commented back, because it was the truth the less they saw each other, the less likely it was they would fight. It was after all his fault about what took place in the Cafe and that had been Devika holding back. "I don't want him, I want his repulsive smell." She explained and followed the vampire. Devika's hand went into her pocket, fiddling with a tiny vial. This was just not her day, not her day at all.

Once they were at Khalid's office, Devika almost wanted to push the woman inside but she reframed, instead she walked in behind her and closed the door behind them. She then pulled her hand out of her pocket her hand closed around the vial as she looked to the dean. "Have you ever heard of a fae called Bellatrix?" Devika asked first and foremost if not this was going to be harder to explain but Devika was assuming the later when she came here.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: With a sense of urgency (Evelyn)   With a sense of urgency (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 4:45 pm

Somewhere safe…right, as long as they were actually going somewhere safe and this wasn’t some trap, though why Devika would want to harm her she had no idea but no one could be trusted. She was very quick to be offended when the woman told her she wouldn’t know what to do. Excuse her? She was Dean for a reason, she knew how to handle things and did not like being told that she wouldn’t know how to fix something. It showed all over her face her displeasure of it but she decided to not make a big fuss because there were obviously more pressing matters.

She wasn’t surprised Devika and Khalid were not close, if she had a brother like Khalid she would never want to be around him either. She lead them down to Khalid’s office and knocked, but no one answered which meant the professor was probably teaching a class right now. She stepped in and glanced around briefly for anything suspicious then crossed her arms and turned to Devika “Alright, now speak” She snapped, wanting to know what in the world was going on. She mulled over the name “Perhaps, it sounds somewhat familiar” Maybe Victor had used the name before, she wasn’t sure “Why?”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With a sense of urgency (Evelyn)   With a sense of urgency (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:37 am

The statement of sounding familiar made the fae roll her eyes, a simple yes or no would have done the trick but whatever. Devika leaned against the door, large wings blocking any window as they hook around the knob so that it seemed locked. She was getting herself comfortable "Bellatrix is what you could call a body snatching fae. Most of them are harmless, they take a new body move on and leave the souls of the bodies they took over in the one they left behind.... But not Bella." Devika started to explain as she looked down at the tiny vial in her hands.

"Whenever Bella took over a body it killed the soul inside of it as well as the body she left behind. I now this because she is a client of mine... A dead client of mine." Devika looked to Evelyn with a cold yet fearful look in her eyes. "Seems the creature that spawned from the hell houses had some things to collect, mainly bellatrix's power and as a result got the body as well. I have no doubt that spawn will attempt to use it against you." Devika added as displayed the tiny vial in her hand between two fingers.

It looked almost like a metal toothpick or something but it was far more. "You see with every person the spawn kills she gets their power, and with the change of bodies no one knows who is doing the killings. I happen to have the solution to the problem but there is a catch." The fae spoke as she closed her hand around the vial quickly and tucked it away in a safe spoke. "You have to use it this hell spawn and not some other fae." She explained
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: With a sense of urgency (Evelyn)   With a sense of urgency (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:24 pm

She eyed Devika’s wings and sighed harshly “You really need to learn to keep those things controlled and under wraps” When she explained the fae she nodded “Yes, yes…I have heard of them. But they are ridiculously rare. I have never encountered one on campus before, even when Victor was Dean himself” She was wondering what the whole point of this lesson was when she mentioned someone named Bella “Bella the Bellatrix? How original” She said with sarcasm in her voice. Who was Bella and why did she give a damn? When she explained what Bella did she stiffened and already didn’t like where they was going…but then she revealed Bella was dead. It was clear on her expression she didn’t understand where she was going with this and she was starting to get frustrated.

She sucked in a breath “How do you know she has done this? Do you know her whereabouts?” She looked to the small vial and stepped closer to examine it “Has the hell spawn already murdered? Besides this client of yours that she obtained the power from” And then there was a catch…of course, there always was one. ”Alright, then give me the vial and I will have these measures taken against her to stop her”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With a sense of urgency (Evelyn)   With a sense of urgency (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:08 pm

Devika raised a browns the dean told her to keep her wings under control. "My wings are none of your concern Ms. Varrow." She replied because Devika always knew what they were doing and when they could and could not be seen. Besides she wasn't about to let some three hundred year old vampire tell Devika what she could and could not do. Devika was stubborn that way.

"Yes they are rare but that isn't the problem the problem is that one is dead. The others bellatrixs will come looking for Bella and won't find her thanks to the little hell spawn turning the body to ash. Needless to say they are coming for you." Devika spoke calmly but the dean seemed to be the voice of the community whih meant that either the spawn would get Evelyn or the fae would.

"It would behoove you no to speak ill of my friend ms. Varrow I am the only one with the solution to you're problem and I will feel no regrets walking away without hesitation." She replied in a stern serious manner she didn't like Evelyn making sarcastic comments about someone Devika had known longer then Evelyn had been alive.

"You vampires always think it is so easy don't you? Just take what's needed and try and figure it the fuck out on your own, but in this case you wrong." Devika placed the vial back in her pocket, nope wasn't handing it over that quickly that was for sure.

"To answer your other questions yes she had murdered. All those students and civilians that died, died creating her, she is not to be taken lightly. Last I saw he she was headin towards this school which is why I got to you first. And before you alert your guards to go after her it would be a better ideas to lock everyone in their classrooms and have us handle this. Last thin we need is more dead bodies." Devika explained as she looked after Khalid's office trying to see if anything would be useful, but there wasn't.

"We have to extract the power from her but the only was to do that is to get her to use it. Seeing as you are the dean chances are she'd like your body over anyone else's which is why I will become her target." Devika knew that Evelyn could easily let the spawn kill her but it was a risk she needed to take besides if the spawn got Devika's body it's be a hell of a lot harder to catch her
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: With a sense of urgency (Evelyn)   With a sense of urgency (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:05 pm

Her eyes hardened “It is my business Ms. Deville when you allow your wings to be out in public. My school. My town. My business” Evelyn was just as stubborn and did not like people challenging her. Everything to the border of Havelock was her territory and she didn’t care if she was young or not, her rules were not to be bent for anyone, especially not this woman who let people buy her body for their needs. Evelyn didn’t like hookers or prostitutes or strippers or any of those types of women, she thought all they did was degrade themselves and set all other women back from hundreds of years of progress. So to say the least, Devika was not her favorite person.

She sighed “Of course. A fae goes missing and it is my fault” There was disdain in her voice but acceptance, she knew the responsibilities of being Dean. Everything fell on her shoulders, even people in other countries blamed her for things all the time. She crossed her arms and glared “And it would be wise of you to not threaten. If you need an example ask your brother. He knows what happens when people do those things in my presence” Because if Devika didn’t give her the solution she’d force it out of her and then it just made things go longer then was needed. Why did people have to threaten? It never got them anywhere good when it came to her.

Both her eyebrows rose when she used the term you vampires. Great, the whore was going to make things difficult and want to either make a deal or have it be played on her terms or want something in return…the same game so many played that Evelyn hated. “Do not say that deplorable F word. It is offensive” Evelyn dropped the occasional ass or shit when she was {i]very[/i] angry but she normally did not curse. She didn’t think it was lady like. There were far better words in the English language then to use such foul words. She punched the bridge of her nose “Lock everyone away? I cannot afford that again after the hellhounds. I would rather my guard’s deal with her before she even steps onto campus and the longer we stand here speaking the closer she approaches”

“Alright, this is your plan? To try and make her use your power on you? Then what else?” Since Devika seemed to have everything so well planned out, might as well ask what she thought the next step was, though she really just wanted to get out of Khalid’s office, alert her guard’s and get this matter fixed quickly.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With a sense of urgency (Evelyn)   With a sense of urgency (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:27 pm

Devika gave a slight chuckle as the woman tried to tell her what to do once again. Of course she let them out in public, as did vampires with their fangs, werewolves with their inner animal, and hell even witches did so with their magic. All of which was wrapped into a tiny neat bow for the public, and that was something that Devika didn't care much about. So what if someone saw a person with wings, it wasn't like it was killing anyone, if anything it was a miracle to most . "Do you pay me for my time? No, I think not so until you pay me, then what I do with my wings is my business." She replied in a calm non caring manner because her wings often made her money, besides her precious head guard had seen her wings in public and spoke not a word.

"In this case it is your fault, because someone from this school let those hounds out and that resulted in the death of a Bellatrix." Devika was always blunt and honest especially if people weren't paying her for her time. It wasn't like she was trying to get on this woman's good side, if she was she would have gone about this a completely different way. "And the word fuck is anything but offensive things like bitch, asshole, cunt, jackass, you know things that you call other people but fuck is just something people do." Devika was never ashamed to over foul language it was something that she had been paid to use on many occasion and after sleeping with as many sailors as she had, not using them was almost offensive at this point.

"As far as threats, I have made none to you, if I had threatened you trust me I wouldn't just be standing, I merely stated facts. If you want to get all pissy I will turn around and leave, you can deal with the spawn and the bellatrix once they arrive. This is not a proposition, negotiation, or a business arrangement. This is cold hard facts Ms. Varrow, one that you and your guards are in no way prepared for, so it would be rather foolish of you to threaten or correct me anything further because again, you are not paying me for my time, so I care little about what happens from here on out." Devika never should have come here, now she wished that she had just stayed out of this instead of dealing with a hot headed dean who thought she owned everyone in the town because she ran the school.

"As far as the plan, it requires a direct path to you and me, and if the students aren't kept locked in their classrooms for the next hour they you my friend have opened up hundreds of students to being killed. Now that the spawn can take bodies, I wouldn't put it past them to try a few on along the way. So my all means give her a plethora to choose from, she'd greatly appreciate it, and while you're at it why not let the other Bellatrix have their share. Sounds like an ingenious idea, now I know why they made you dean." She added, her voice heavy with sarcasm there at the end. Devika had the solution and Evelyn had the problem, so either Evelyn could learn to play nice and pull that stick out of her ass and listen or keep acting like she had all the answers. Whatever route Evelyn wants to go, Devika was fine with, but the fae was growing impatient and that showed as she tapped her foot and fluttered her wings a bit.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: With a sense of urgency (Evelyn)   With a sense of urgency (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:45 pm

This time she did snort softly, she couldn’t help it, just the idea was rather amusing for her to even say it “I do not pay for harlots” She told her simply, her eyes still locked on her. Maybe the two siblings weren’t close but they had the same damned annoying personality that rubbed her the wrong way. She stepped towards her “If you do not keep your wings out of sight from the public, I will have them torn off. Then I won’t have to worry about them anymore” She had enough problems as it was keeping things under wraps on campus to have someone flaunting they weren’t human in the city. Her words were rather calm, but there was a serious bite to them. People either listened to her or got punished for it, there was no in-between that she tolerated, not when it came to these sort of things.

She grit her teeth when Devika said it was her fault. It was already a sore spot but she didn’t show it…but everyone kept shoving it in her face about it. She looked like she had a bitter taste in her mouth when the fae just unloaded word after word like that, like some burly drunk man with no education. “Well I do not appreciate such language so do not speak in such a way infront of me” Maybe she liked to speak that way infront of her little harlot friends and disgusting clients but not infront of the Dean. Language like that made her blood curd, why did women think it was alright to speak like that? Evelyn was all for woman taking positions men took, but the was just not appropriate, bot even for men but who expected anything more form them then a potty mouth?

“If you did not care you would not be here from the beginning to warn me, you would have let me drown from the start. You do care and that is why you are here to help.” Just like Khalid Evelyn observed, they played a very good game of being indifferent to other people’s problems but in the end they did what was right. When she had seeked Khalid’s help during the hellhounds he had bitched and complained the whole time that it wasn’t his business…but he had done everything she or anybody else asked of him without error. She felt Devika did care what happened to the people here at this school and wouldn’t so easily turn away as she was threatening too. “But fine, I will be on my best behavior and listen to you” A little sarcasm in her tone? A tad bit, but she meant what she said.

She sighed in frustration “Fine, I will make up some lie or another to get everyone inside” Great, now the news reporters would be back asking a million and one questions and rumors would start flying over all the students. Why did these things keep happening?! She glared when she went on and on “Yes, Ms. DeVille I get your point She snapped irritably “Please do continue if you have anything else useful to say so I can start going about the proper measures that must be taken” She growled and leered at her, wondering if she should just pull her wings off for the simple pleasure of it “Watch yourself. I have use for you now, does not mean I will have use for you later. Keep your snide comments to yourself”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With a sense of urgency (Evelyn)   With a sense of urgency (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:49 pm

Devika couldn't help the laugh that escaped her lips as the dean made a threat to have the wings ripped off. If it were that easy then surely someone in the past would have done it before, if only for proof that angels did exist. "Don't make promises you can't keep Evelyn. You don't think I have tried removing them in the past? Or my brothers for that matter? So please, don't bother amusing yourself with the idea that they will disappear so easily. If you aren't careful, I can promise these wings will get an international view." Her voice was cold and serious, as Devika didn't take threats to her wings lightly. If the dean wanted to try and throw her weight around then so be it the fae could to, and Devika was by far older than the vampire, so the fight would be most unfair.

"I said I cared little, and my care is not for this school but for fae who lost their life. I am not like Khalid Ms. Varrow, I will not cave to your wishes just because you are the dean of this school. Unlike him, I am not paid to care about the students, so don't get my words twisted. The only reason I am here is because that spawn killed a friend and that is the only thing that matters to me right now." The fae was not pleased with the dean in the least bit at this moment, but she reminded herself that she was here for Bella and not the dean. She had made a promise to the woman that should anyone kill her she would avenge the fae's death and Devika would do just that.

"Trust me Ms. Varrow it doesn't please me in the slightest to be here, but your threats of death mean little to me. Ask Khalid if you wish to know how good of friends me and death are. Unlike you, I have met the reaper several times and have yet to be sent to a permanent grave, keep that in mind the next time you want to make threats and promises you can not keep." Devika was serious she would save herself a period of slumber if it meant putting the dean in her proper place, or the place that Devika at least felt she belonged in. The old fae had dealt with ruthless tyrants in the past and wasn't one to back down from them so she wasn't about to back down from a PMSing vampire either.

Pulling the vial back out of her pocket she showed it to the dean again, a tiny metal shard rested inside the bottle. It was nothing that looked too dangerous but to some fae it was most deadly. "This needs to be placed into the spawn, all of it, but it can only be inserted while she is using the power. It will stop the use of the magic she is using for eternity, and because it stops the magic, it will stop it from being traceable. So you put the shard into the fae and you save your school from the spawn killing your students and the bellatrix. Then you get to go on being the ever so cheerful dean like nothing ever happened." She spoke last part was loaded with sarcasm. "And before you think of being witty and attempting to use that on me, note that it would take you decades to find another one." She spoke before tossing the vial in the dean's direction. It was a powerful shard but Devika trusted that Evelyn would do what was right for her students, and that was the only reason Devika was here. Anyone else would use that on any fae they didn't like... like Devika had been sorely tempted to use upon her brother from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

Full Name : Michelle "Misha" Karvan
Race : Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: With a sense of urgency (Evelyn)   With a sense of urgency (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:37 pm

When Devika laughed Evelyn only gave her a flat, unamused look. Oh? She thought she was funny? She’d give her something to laugh about the low life whore… “I never make promises I can’t keep. You would be very surprised the things I can do when I put my mind too it” About eighty years ago there had been a fae with a metal skeleton tell her that there was nothing that could destroy him and that he was going to destroy the school…well, Evelyn taught him better. His ashes had been thrown in the river and dissipated. She was sure if Devika pissed her off enough she would find the one lonely way to rip her wings off no matter what she said. She growled softly “I told you do not threaten” Jeez even Khalid was better to deal with then his damned sister.

“I already know of your ability. I have been informed” But didn’t mean she still couldn’t kill Devika, if only for a little bit. Hell, maybe experiment and see if there truly was something that could kill her, Evelyn could be patient when she wanted to be, but Khalid had already spoken to her about his sister but didn’t mean it would stop her from losing her temper just because she couldn’t actually kill her, just meant she could kill her over and over again which may be more fun than just once. “You are very much like Khalid as a matter of fact, but he doesn’t cave to me actually” No he just listened to Evelyn’s instructions when he knew it was important but cave? No, the man hardly caved, that was not the right word…but she was starting to prefer him over this woman right about now.

She looked at the shard in the vial and nodded slowly after she spoke “Alright” Sounded easy but she knew it would not be easy. The situation would have to be handled very carefully for they would only have one shot, for once this fae knew what they were up too having a second chance would be close to nothing. She caught the vial easily “I wouldn’t dream of using it on you” Though there was a thinness to her voice that couldn’t be called convincing, but Devika was not the threat here. “I will alert the guard’s. I will send an announcement we believe there is a left over…rapid dog” AKA, hellhound “Still on the loose. Will give us enough time to play out your plan and deal with this threat”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With a sense of urgency (Evelyn)   With a sense of urgency (Evelyn) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 2:22 am

Needless to say, Devika was less then amused that Evelyn had the gull to compare her to her brother. They were related by blood and nothing else, or that was they way that they liked to see it anyways. She just offered the vampire an un-amused smiled, she'd find a way to pay the dean back for that statement at a later date, they had a bigger issue at hand.

As she opened the door to let the dean out, The pair was for a shocker because on the other side of the door was Razi. 'Shit' was really all that the angel could think as the pink haired girl grabbed her by the throat. So much for having a plan, because the hell spawn was already here.

Devika placed her hands around the wrist of Razi as she was slammed up against the wall. She looked to Evelyn... cause a little help would have been nice. "Anytime now would be nice." She spoke in a choked manner as she felt the demon pulling something from her body. jeezus christ this was fucked up, good thing they didn't alert the school, was a little too late for that.

Razi didn't speak she just sort of narrowed her eyes as she tried to use her new power, but it wasn't going exactly as planned. At some point Evelyn stepped in finally, Devika wasn't sure when, she was more or less focused on the demon trying to kill her. But at one point, the bitch finally let go and Devika hit the floor rubbing and the angel rubbed at her throat. "Oh it's on bitch." Devika spoke as she pushed herself up from the ground and lunged forward at Razi, but as the impact was made, both fae's disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With a sense of urgency (Evelyn)   With a sense of urgency (Evelyn) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With a sense of urgency (Evelyn)
Page 1 of 1