Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Meet the Family Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Meet the Family

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Castielle Montisque
Head of the Historical Department
Castielle Montisque

Full Name : Castielle Evangeline Montisque
Race : Vampire

Meet the Family Empty
PostSubject: Meet the Family   Meet the Family I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:24 pm

Name: Castielle Evangeline Montisque
Nickname(s): Cassie
Marital Status: Single

Possibly one of the oldest vampires in existance. She has seen every war, lived through ever important historical moments and has come to this conclusion, humans, were made to destroy one another. No matter what time era, there is always a war and there are always humans who run into battle to get themselves killed. Humans are greedy manipulative creatures. But no matter how many times they seem to fall or are beaten on, something within them makes them rise again and it is because of that that Castielle holds some form of respect for them.

Evelyn Varrow: One of the few fledglings I have created within my long lifetime. I found her on the street, it was obvious she didn't belong there. Part of me said to leave her be, but the other reached out. I listened to her story, about the hateful husband who tossed her onto the street and restricted her from seeing her child. Though there was nothing special about her, save for her elegant beauty, I decided to give her the choice I never had. She accepted, though I doubted that she knew exactly what she was getting herself into. Once she had her vengeance we traveled together for many years until she felt she was ready to go on her own. It wasn't until recently that we found each other again.

Azreal:My sire, just the sound of his name will make my blood run cold. Though I know he is buried under several feet of sand I can still feel him pulling on my mind, trying to claw his way to me if at all possible. I hate him, with ever fiber of my being. I want nothing more than to remove his head from his shoulders and watch him bleed to death in a pool of his own blood. He is the demon that plagues my dreams, the monster that I fear more than anything else in this world. Should he ever be released from his immortal prison I fear what will happen to me.

Caspian Montisque: My biggest regret was running from my brother. I tried to tell myself that it was because I blamed him, because I hated him but that wasn't the truth. I ran because I didn't want him to see the monster I had become even though he himself had a beast lurking within his breast that was equally as dangerous as mine. After five hundred years of running I learned of my brothers death. Instantly all the pain and regret hit me like a ton of bricks. The last member of my family was now gone. My brother was gone. Fast forward several thousands of years later and I stumble upon him again. Or at least, what I think is him. He has no memory of me, no recollection. He is my brother yet he has forgotten me. But I will use this to my advantage, I will make right the wrong I have done and fix what is broken.
Back to top Go down

Meet the Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family   Meet the Family I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:28 pm

Brother from a distant mother Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Meet the Family
Page 1 of 1