Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Grab hold of the soul Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Grab hold of the soul

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Grab hold of the soul Empty
PostSubject: Grab hold of the soul   Grab hold of the soul I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:29 pm

ARIAN SUTHERLAND
grab hold of the soul where the memory lingers
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

"I have seen the world behind a veiled mask." Arian spent a majority of his life in wolf form, and is a bit out of touch with reality and technology. A somewhat shy lone wolf, Arian takes time to open up to those he choses. After the visage is dropped he becomes a sarcastic and witty, fix-it sort of man who will break something to fix it again. As obnoxious as he sounds Arian couldn't be further from it. He's distant, but would give those close to him the shirt off his back.

needed:
plot fiends
friends
enemies
women to make him chase his tail

And the soul plays the role of a lost little kitten

Last edited by Arian Sutherland on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grab hold of the soul   Grab hold of the soul I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:58 pm

bump : D
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Full Name : Elizabetia Christine Romanov
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Grab hold of the soul   Grab hold of the soul I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:06 pm

shoves Eliza forwards - LETS MAKE PLOT BABIES!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grab hold of the soul   Grab hold of the soul I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:26 pm

Yesh. Plot babies. They will be an interesting pair.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Full Name : Elizabetia Christine Romanov
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Grab hold of the soul   Grab hold of the soul I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 1:37 pm

Tehy will make wonderful rps together
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grab hold of the soul   Grab hold of the soul I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:09 pm

I can offer you Hikari~

She's also a Wolf. She spends as much time as she can in Wolf form, and her red fur is noticeable. She's outgoing and friendly, and I think she would definitely try and get him to open up. She's a genuinely a sweet girl, so maybe friends? I can see a bit of a crush going on here on Ari's side. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grab hold of the soul   Grab hold of the soul I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:59 pm

That could be fun! He's such an old man lol he needs a young whipper snapper to keep him in check. She could bring him into the modern world sort of and make him throw away his ancient cell phone. He's so laid back, she could probably get away with putting him in his place and being a bit bossy with him (but SOMETIMES he'd put his foot down and bark back - it would be only when he was serious).
Plus he would love being in wolf form and running around the woods with her.
Do you mean a crush on him, or him on her?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grab hold of the soul   Grab hold of the soul I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grab hold of the soul
Page 1 of 1