Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Claire Delgado
Dean's Guard
Claire Delgado

Full Name : Claire Jacklynn Delgado
Race : Werewolf

But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds Empty
PostSubject: But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds   But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:15 pm

Claire had never really thought about being back in a position where she would be protecting someone again. Truth be told after her last bought in the battle field she had pretty much hung up her fists so to speak. It wasn't like she had done so on purpose, but life just seemed to mean something once she made eye contact with that wolf. Plus there was that small fact that she found it hard to fight other wolves because it could be her mate but she didn't want to admit that. No, she had just put that part of her life behind her until earlier in the day.

She had been walking the halls to go and see her wizard friend. Every now and then the two would have lunch together but today would be a bit different. As she was making her way to the classroom there had been a fight among the students, and that protective side of Claire kicked in. In an attempt to break up the fight she had gotten stabbed, and while it hurt like hell she stood her ground and kept the pair separated. Claire doesn't even know who stabbed her but she held the two students by the back of the neck's using the pressure points to keep them in line and proceeded to walk them down to the dean's office, with the dagger still in her stomach. It was no easy feat and truth me told she felt queezy the whole time but that switch in her head had flipped and she had to finish what she had started.

Once the two were being watched by other faculty, she had turned and just walked away like nothing had ever happened, but the blood stand close and daggers had told another story. Once she was alone she pulled the dagger out and fell to her knees but no one was the wiser that the woman had finally caved to the pain.

While the wound was now healing, it was still tender and was bandaged up but it didn't effect her much because again she had work to do. After getting bandaged up she was asked to report to the dean's house but that didn't make much sense to her. Still she did as she was asked and made her way to the woman's house. She tried to dress professional, she was in a pair of dark gray slacks with a matching blazer, and a dark purple shirt that was tucked in. She generally dressed that way, but usually without the blazer but she was here to talk to the dean so she decided to step it up. The dark purple just sort of helped cover the bandage on her stomach and wouldn't show any blood either.

As she got to the door she brought her hand up and gave a knock, before dropping her hand and placing them both in front of her laced together. She had some idea as to why she was here, but she didn't know what the whole story was she would just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds   But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:28 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

When Evelyn heard of the fight…she had not been pleased. What was wrong with humans now a days? Everything was a damned fight. Not that her time was any better, wars were started left and right, but she just felt the youth now a days was a lot more hot headed then was needed. She had suspended one student and the other who had a weapon was expelled. But there was always a silver lining and she learned of it after the chaos had died down. She knew of Claire, she had seen the woman and spoke to her briefly maybe two or three times, but she hadn’t ever paid her much mind. Well, after she heard the role she played today, she paid lots of attention to her and did more of a digging in her background and liked what she learned.

She was doing some work, of course, when she heard the knock. She glanced up and put her papers precisely away before going to the door and opening it. She gave Claire a polite smile “Thank you for coming” She looked her over and smelled the blood, giving her a curious look “I hope you got that looked at” She told her simply before moving to the side so she could pass “Please, come in and sit”

template by daenerys. @ SP & Caution

Back to top Go down
Claire Delgado
Dean's Guard
Claire Delgado

PostSubject: Re: But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds   But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:28 pm

Claire kept her wits about, even though she wasn't sure why she was asked to come here to begin with. Sure, she had talked to her wizard friend and he hinted at something but Claire was the sort to not listen to gossip but instead wait till it came from the source. As she stood there waiting for the door to open she felt herself rocking back and forth on the heels of her feet. Once she heard steps near the door she stopped those actions before she could be seen doing so.

"It's no problem, it's not every day the Dean requests to see me." She gave a smile trying be a polite as possible. It wasn't until the dean spoke up about the injury that Claire wanted to kick herself, because she had forgotten for a brief moment that the woman was a vampire. She ended up closing her blazer as a natural instinct to try and mask the scent of her blood but at this point she knew that it would not be that effective. "Yes Ma'am, my friend bandaged me up." Claire was always as polite as she could be when she, well when she was around anyone.

Stepping into the dean's house "Thank you." She couldn't help but to look around as she got inside. It was different then she had expected, but then again she really know what to expect coming here. "I hope I didn't come at a bad time." She added because she figured that the dean had to be a busy woman.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds   But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:50 pm

She gave her a knowing smile “Well, it’s not every day I bother to request to see anyone” She didn’t really interact much with her staff unless needed. She wasn’t one of those people that felt to be a good “boss” you need to make friends with all your workers. No, her mindset was she was in control and everyone just needed to naturally follow her lead whether she was friendly with them or not. She wasn’t Dean to be friends with her staff and be sociable with them, she was Dean to do her job and protect the inhuman community. She had too much on her plate to walk around and meet people and get to know them. When she wanted to know about somebody for a certain benefit she did, like Claire for example. She never gave a damn about the woman until she showed some good use.

She nodded “Yes, I spoke to him” How else did she get information about her after all and really, she spoke to everyone who knew Claire to get all the tidbits she wanted about her. She watched Claire closely as she came inside her home, closing her front door as she did. Her home was simple and reflected Evelyn’s past, it was old fashioned and stylized quite similar to how her home had been ages ago in Switzerland, but of course with a little modern twist to it. She shook her head “Nonsense” She waved her off and motioned to her living room “Is there anything you would like to eat or drink? I heard you had quite the day” She looked her over again “Not everyone can have a dagger in there gut and still be able to walk around without trouble. Even for a Werewolf but then again, with your age, maybe it is not so much of a surprise”

Back to top Go down
Claire Delgado
Dean's Guard
Claire Delgado

PostSubject: Re: But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds   But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:22 pm

Claire didn't know if she should feel honored or worried about the fact that the dean rarely requested to see people. Surely the requests were not for good things, but Claire made the mental note as not to worry about that right now. There was other things that she could worry about in place of that, like her friend or wound in her stomach but none of that really seemed all that important at the moment either.

When the dean said that she had spoken with her friend, she couldn't help but to raise a brow. Claire wondered why on earth the other would do that, "Hope he had nothing but good things to say." was all that she replied with, because again, she didn't know if she was here for a good reason or a bad one.

"No Ma'am, I need to heal a bit more before I do any of that." She explained because there was no sense in eating or drinking anything when she would likely end up throwing it back up later on. That would just make her reopen part of the injury and that wasn't a good thing either. After the statement about the dagger was made, Claire got a better understanding as to why she was there. It would seem as though her friend had been telling the truth about the guard thing but Claire didn't want to believe it until now.

"In all due respect Ma'am, I have suffered worse." She replied, but it wasn't the dagger comment that made Claire lift a brow again, but the comment about her age that did. "My age Ma'am?" There was only one person that knew what her true age was, which meant that her friend but have given more information then Claire would have liked. It wasn't like many wolves had lived as long as she had, so it was kind of unnerving to know that someone else knew her true age and it made her wonder how many others did as well.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Full Name : Adella Louvel
Race : Fairy/Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds   But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:37 pm

She chuckled “Believe me, you wouldn’t be here if he didn’t have good things to say” She didn’t bother with people who were simply just good, Evelyn wanted the best and from what she had gathered Claire was a candidate for that. If Claire was here for anything bad, well, she would probably already be injured on the floor or Evelyn would have just made Nowe or Katerina deal with her. She never let anyone come into her home for punishment, only if she liked them or wanted something from them, but not many people knew that information. When she refused the food she actually looked impressed and went to sit down in a chair by her fireplace.

“Hmm, honest and you don’t try to impress me. I like that” A kiss up would have taken the offer of food because they would be afraid to turn the Dean down for anything, but not Claire, she was forward with what was fact and that was a trait she could respect. She sat back and watched her with intense eyes “Oh I can believe that, because I know you have” She then smiled a bit slyly and her expression turned to amusement “Ms. Delgado when I want to know something, it doesn’t take me long to learn it or ever prove difficult to gain the information” She was Dean, when she asked for something people didn’t hesitate to tell her. “Your age is far greater then both my guards combined. It is quite impressive”

Back to top Go down
Claire Delgado
Dean's Guard
Claire Delgado

PostSubject: Re: But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds   But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:19 am

Claire gave a gesture with her head that was a reply as 'oh' to the dean's statement. Well apparently Claire brought more attention to herself then she had originally anticipated, she had just been simply protecting the students. The dagger wasn't an issue with her, after all it was natural for the humans to be scared so it just didn't seem like that big of a deal for her. Then again, most of her life didn't seem like that big of a deal, ever since she saw that wolf.

"Ma'am I have no need to impress anyone, was merely doing a civic duty that happened to get your attention." She explained, as Claire wasn't the short to kiss ass for any reason. All her life had been spent doing her job, even the last 100 years it had been spent doing the jobs that were asked of her. It wasn't like Claire was trying to get a job from the woman, she already had a pay check coming in and well she had her friend that was really all she needed in life.

When she went on to explain that she had already taken the time to get to know Claire a little more, well Claire was a little shocked to say the least. Why this woman had gone to a number of other people, instead of just coming straight to her was beyond her but she was sure the dean had her reasons. "Ah, well just to let you know, I would have answered all of your questions myself. I don't like people over dramatizing things in my favor, all due respect." She added because she knew that her friend could get a little excited when telling tales about Claire. She was after all the wizard's greatest achievement and it was done at a rather young age so of course he was proud.

"If my age has taught me anything, it's that no one can ever be underestimated, so with that being said, why have you asked me to come here?" She asked in a calm manner, the level of respect was still kept, it was just that Claire wanted to know what all that talking had made this woman think exactly.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds   But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:47 am

“Merely?” She shook her head and gave her a look “Ms. Delgado, you intervened in a situation that was not yours to intervene in. You also solved the issue and followed through with action, all but cleaning it up with a neat bow. You did far more than anyone would bother to do on this campus, inhuman or not” Most people would have called for help, maybe even stopped the fight, but that would be it. They wouldn’t have done enough to get stabbed and then while still being stabbed make sure that the students were dealt with before thinking about themselves. Those types of people were rare that cared about the well-being of others and the well-being of her school. It was a trait Evelyn wanted.

She smiled “I have come to find people are never honest when speaking about themselves. They are either to humble, too prideful or don’t know how to sell themselves at all. But other people…well, people love to talk about others, it’s in one’s nature” Other people saw things and observed traits that a person themself never noticed. She liked to get sources, to get all angles that she could and learn all she could that if she had asked the person straight on she probably would have never learned. “But trust me, I’ll be asking you plenty of questions soon enough. Don’t worry” She had her own version of an interview that she would pass upon Claire, if the woman agreed to what Evelyn was offering.

To the point as well…also something she liked. She leaned forward, her hands casually clasped and balanced on her knee “When I started as Dean here I was given one guard, Nowe Veleno, you have probably see him before. At the time that was all I needed, but as I allowed the humans on campus I was also given Katerina Croft, but to be honest she was given more for the humans then myself in all respects. But things get worse every day, Ms. Delgado, and I feel it may be in my best interest to have more protection” She paused for a moment “That is why I would like to offer you the position of being my third guard”

Back to top Go down
Claire Delgado
Dean's Guard
Claire Delgado

PostSubject: Re: But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds   But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:11 am

Getting stabbed was something that Claire had grown use to over the years, sure it burned and there was pain, but when it came down to it every stab was the same thing different location. So, no she didn't think much of getting stabbed and she knew how to handle herself when she did. Then again when one grew up in the times when sorts were all one had to fight with, one learned fast to put up with the pain of them. "Ma'am, with all due respect, I have been at the university for a hundred years, and I have stepped in more times then I can count. The only reason it mattered this time was because I got stabbed. I'm not saying I should have been noticed earlier, I am just saying it is nothing new for me." She explained, but still never lost that tone of absolute respect for the woman before her.

"Well, Ma'am you have never met someone like me before. I wasn't trained to be conceded, nor was I trained to be humble or prideful, I was trained to be to the point in a respectful manor. Unlike most of your guard, I was trained to do exactly what I did today, without a need to be praised or gain respect. I did it because it was the right thing to do at the time." She would have answered all of the questions honestly, but it would have been the honest truth because lying or making things seeming bigger then they were, well that just wasn't Claire's style.

"Ah, well I see that my friend wasn't lying after all he said I had caught your attention." Claire wasn't sure if she liked the fact that he had known that before her but she couldn't complain much as he always had her best interest in mind, even if it annoyed her. "I am sure he also explained to you as to why I am not a guard to my former..." she paused trying to think of the proper term to use because it wasn't like she was some pet, but she was a guard. "One could say owner. In case he wasn't let me explain, that it is not something that I ever gave up fully, it is merely because I happened upon what you may refer to as a soul mate. I was sent here with my friend because they worried I would not be able to do my job. I can assure you that should I accept your proposal that wont be an issue. I am not the sort to take a job I am not capable of doing." Sure it was a long winded explanation but she wanted the other to hear those words from Claire's mouth and not the mouth of someone else.

"With that being said, I have no issue stepping in as your guard, but I must make it clear that I wont kill just for the sake of killing someone." She wanted the other to know that she wasn't just going to go and rip off someone's head just because she was ordered to do so, there had to be a reason behind it, and one that was of great concern before the wolf would consider death as an option. "If you are okay with those terms then you have yourself a third guard." she finished, because after all now it was up to whether or not the vampire wanted someone like Claire guarding her with such terms.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds   But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:30 pm

“Well it is a shame I never noticed you before, but all things come in due time. Now I have noticed you” It was true she had never really heard of Claire stepping in to stop any fights, but that was usually because Evelyn didn’t care how the fight ended she always focused on how the fight started and giving out punishment. This time with a knife being involved and humans around she had been more concerned about the details, and had learned about Claire being stabbed. “I admire your sense of duty, it is rare to find that anymore.”

She nodded “He explained it to me yes” But by the tone of her voice she did want further explanation from the woman herself, since she seemed to be quite keen in talking about herself instead of others talking about her. She listened intently, her eyes never leaving her as she spoke. When she was finished she continued to watch her as she mulled her words over, sitting still as a statue before she moved “Well, your soul mate is not here, so that is not an issue for me” If her soulmate had been there well, she wouldn’t have bothered with her. A wolf always put there soulmate first, but since the wolf in question was not here to be a distraction; she didn’t see the issue what’s so ever or why her previous “owner” felt it was an issue.

She smirked “Do not worry about that. I already have someone who kills for me whenever I ask” She said simply because she did, Nowe took care of that. She then fixed her with a hard look “I have my own conditions as well” She stood “Taking position as one of my guard’s means total and complete devotion to me. You answer to only me, listen to only me and follow the commands that I give you. I come first above all others, except the safety of the students. Is that something you can comply with?”

Back to top Go down
Claire Delgado
Dean's Guard
Claire Delgado

PostSubject: Re: But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds   But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:49 pm

Claire had lived a life.... or lives rather, of devotion to a person. Their safety and security were by far more important then anything else in life. Even her own well being never came to before that of the one that she was protecting. It was instilled in the back of her mind and she never wavered from that. Even that day in battle, her master's well being had come first, she was merely taken back that day. She was just forced to be that way, it was how her whole family was, the only difference was she was still alive and they were... they were dead.

Though the painful remind of her soul mate not being here did twist at Claire's heart a bit, it didn't show on her face or even in her eyes. She was good at hiding her own feelings because at the end of the day they were not important. "Been doing that all my life, don't see it changing now." She explained as the dean explained her condition as well. Claire was use to following orders, it was what she did best of all she just hoped that she would have the leeway to do things as she saw fit as violence wasn't always needed.

"Where would I be guarding you at? Would you prefer me to stalk the grounds here? or at the uni?" She asked in a calm manner. The woman wasn't sure what all she was expected to do but she often did better in her wolf form but she could handle herself in her human form as well.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds   But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:58 pm

“Good, I am glad to hear that. Because if you ever fail in protecting me or the students…you will be killed” Not by her own hand…well, if Claire failed to protect a student properly most likely yes, but if death came to her it would be Victor she was sure that would put punishment upon the person who failed in protecting her. And everyone she had ever met they knew Victor so matter there age or power honestly told her they were scared shitless of the man. He was the oldest Vampire she had ever met, even older she believed then her own sire who was the second oldest inhuman she knew. Probably Castielle would be a force to be reckoned with as well.

“My guard’s now follow me whenever I am on campus. I do not like to be crowded, they watch close by in the shadows enough that I am not bothered by them. When I am at my office or at home I am left alone. My home is protected by magic, only those I allow may enter but my office is not.” She sighed “However under recent circumstances Nowe wishes the guard to be around me far more often. He’s probably stalking around here somewhere outside” She waved her hand off idly “I would think it best if you met with him or Katerina. They could better give you information on how they operate personally”

Back to top Go down
Claire Delgado
Dean's Guard
Claire Delgado

PostSubject: Re: But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds   But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:07 pm

Well wasn't that comforting to know? But it was a fact of life that Claire had become use to over the years, besides if she fail to protect the dean it would only be because she had been killed in the first place. Still, it wasn't really a threat anyone wanted to hear "With all due respect, if I failed to protect you in the first place, its because I was killed." She was at least being honest, because she had already proven that she was more then capable of handling pain in the place of doing her job.

"I see, well I do my best work as a wolf, and don't need to be nearly as close as they would be, age and a keen sense of smell lets me keep track of people from a distance." She spoke as she pointed to her nose. She could smell trouble form a distance, and once she got use to the dean's scent then well she would have protection for life.

Claire gave another look around if only to get more familiar with the place. "If you don't mind me asking, would you be so kind as so give me a sample of your blood? It will allow my wolf to bond with you, and I will have a stronger sense for when and if you require my presence." Claire hated the taste of vampire blood but it formed a bond, and that was what mattered at the moment, especially if she was expected to protect the other at any given time. "I don't need much a mere drop will do, but whenever you are afraid or in danger I will know, no matter where I am." She explained further so that the dean would understand why she asked. Those were the emotions that mattered so just the minimum amount of blood was required. Last thing she needed to know was when the dean got her jollies off.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

Full Name : Michelle "Misha" Karvan
Race : Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds   But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:22 am

She smirked at her response. Oh yes, she liked Claire very, very, very much and Evelyn did not say that often. She was respectful, blunt and obviously dedicated to what she was created for, to be a fighter and to protect. “That is the response I like to hear” She wasn’t afraid or intimidated by Evelyn or anything she had said. Yes, she was the perfect person to be her third guard, she reflected the exact qualities she wanted that she had in Nowe and Katerina. She could tell Claire would listen to orders and do her job without any fuss or issues, wouldn’t care about needing to be liked or buckle to any outside pressures, and that’s what she needed.

The request didn’t surprise her or put her off, she knew of the method and had no qualms with agreeing to it, as long as it was as she said only a little. “That won’t be a problem at all” She rose her hand to her mouth and used her fangs to slice along her index finger. Blood bubbled to the surface and began sliding down her finger, but she rose easily and stepped towards Claire, offering her hand and the blood “Take what you need” It was an advantage she knew would benefit her in the long run. Nowe’s advantage was he knew Evelyn to a T, he always seemed to know where she would be and what she was doing without needing to think twice. Katerina’s advantage…well honestly she barely spoke enough to the woman to really know. But Claire’s advantage would be this and Evelyn could appreciate that.

Back to top Go down
Claire Delgado
Dean's Guard
Claire Delgado

PostSubject: Re: But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds   But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:28 pm

There was more foul to a wolf then the taste of vampire blood in their mouth, but it would keep a bond between them so that was all that mattered when it came to protecting her. So much like she did in the past, she would suck up her pride and have a taste, and probably be a little hyper for the rest of the day. There was just something about how the vampire blood ran through her system that made her a bit stronger, faster, and gave her the need to burn off lots of energy. She would of course have to be careful with the wound in her gut.

"I wont need much, seeing as I doubt you want me to know every emotion you are feeling." She replied, because taking to much could send waves of emotions through Claire, and lets face it, women were more emotional then men so Claire didn't need two sets of hormones to worry about.

Because of how respectable Claire was, she didn't take the woman's finger into her mouth. No, she brought her hand up and with a finger, she took a small bit of blood from the dean's finger and then Claire placed her own finger in her mouth. Other wolves tended to feed straight from the source, but that was rather old and barbaric. "That's all I need, should the bond ever break I can let you know." It was easy for a vampire to break the connection it was much like breaking off with a fledgling just the sheer thought of them not being connected could break that bond. Another reason why Claire took so little. "Should you wish the bond broken you can merely think or say that the bond with me is broken and it shall be." Claire explained as the dean should always have the option to release the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds   But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:27 pm

She chuckled dryly “I can assure you, I hardly have many emotions that you would ever need to worry about” She had neutral, stressed and anger…that was pretty much it on the type of emotions she ever had from day to day. Maybe a rare left field emotion might hit her from time to time but, she usually suppressed them quickly before she could even feel them herself, much less let anyone else see she was feeling anything. She was not a typical woman and had less feelings then a man did in his lifetime. Emotions were for normal people who didn’t have the giant amount of pressures she did, she didn’t have time to have feelings that got in the way of her duties.

She had expected Claire to just take straight from her finger, but she much preferred the woman’s approach instead. When she took the blood she needed Evelyn withdrew her hand, walking over to grab a tissue and wiped up the blood, the wound already healed. She then went back to her living room and turned to face Claire again, nodding her head that she understood “Hopefully you will never give me a reason to break it” She said firmly. She wasn’t trying to threaten, just simply to remind Claire and make sure she understood she did have a lot of pressure taking this position. It would not be easy, but she was sure the wolf had a clear understanding of this already, but didn’t hurt to make a point of it.

Back to top Go down
Claire Delgado
Dean's Guard
Claire Delgado

PostSubject: Re: But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds   But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:11 pm

Thing about emotions was even if Evelyn didn't feel them, that doesn't mean that Claire wouldn't. It was this whole long discussion that she didn't feel the need to get into but the little bit amount of blood would allow her to only feeling the strongest of emotions, which was fear and anger... stress wasn't something that really transfer which Claire was thankful for. Still she simply nodded so that it didn't seem like she was ignoring the woman.

"The last person I watched over would break the bond for personal reasons, more or less because he was sleeping around and didn't want me to know." She explained because if the dean got to angry and wanted to take care of something herself without the worry of a guard coming in then the option was there. Claire would understand as sometimes anger made people do stupid things but they could go over that later if it happened.

"Is there anything else that we need to discuss, if not I can be out of your way." She spoke as she carefully stood up. There was a light flinch giving as she did so, because it pulled at the wound. She just wanted to be ready to leave if there wasn't anything else. It wasn't like she needed to stick around at this point she would feel if Evelyn needed her and where.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds   But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:20 pm

Evelyn couldn’t see why she would ever break the bond unless she was getting rid of Claire as a guard. She didn’t have any sort of private life that needed to be kept hush-hush and any issues she had when it came to business she didn’t keep secret from the people who guarded her. Unless Claire came running at her over any little spike of emotion, then she might get annoyed pretty quick, but she felt it was a skill that she and she was sure the rest of her guard would appreciate. She did snort when Claire told her why her previous owner would break the bond, which didn’t surprise her, men were disgusting pigs that liked to have too many secrets.

She shook her head “No, you may leave. Nowe will find you soon to speak further with you about your new position and tell you anything else he feels you need to know” She gave her a polite smile and offered her hand to shake “I feel you will be a great addition, Ms. Delgado. Thank you for accepting” And welcome to hell…but she didn’t need to add that part. Evelyn expected the absolute best and just hoped Claire would live up to her reputation.

Back to top Go down
Claire Delgado
Dean's Guard
Claire Delgado

PostSubject: Re: But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds   But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:25 pm

Claire was not sure just how helpful she would be, seeing as she was a simple wolf but that would be figured out in time. For now it was just about learning Evelyn's routine and getting to know her fellow guards so that she could learn their's as well. Last thing Claire wanted was to step on any toes, because really her age was just a number and it had more to do with who spent the most time with the dean. "Yes Ma'am, I look forward to meeting with him." She would probably seek Nowe out at some point but she was sure that the other guard would look for her on his own free time.

"If you ever need me for anything, is all you to do is use the bond. I'll always know when you truly need me." She added, that would clear up any need for phones and so forth because lets face it Claire wasn't really into the whole digital age thing. She gave the Dean a soft bow of her head "Have a good day." She gave a slight smile before seeing herself out of the Dean's home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds   But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

But once I hold on, I won't let go til it bleeds
Page 1 of 1