Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
I don't know where my soul is Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

I don't know where my soul is

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Full Name : Adella Louvel
Race : Fairy/Werewolf

I don't know where my soul is Empty
PostSubject: I don't know where my soul is   I don't know where my soul is I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:19 am

Adella Louvel

20. Student. Fairy/Werewolf. French.

Adella comes from the deep woods of France, having grown up in a small fairy village. She has recently married Andre Louvel in a arranged marriage and has come to the America for the first time. She does not know very much English and prefers speaking French even if people don't understand her. She has the ability to control all four elements, though she is learning how to better use her powers. She is quiet, meek, obedient to a fault and quite a sad little thing more then half the time.

Relationships:

Andre Louvel
Husband
A stranger to her she is slowly learning more about. While some may pity her life, Adella finds her new future far better then she would have gotten back home. Though she is still uncertain at times about Andre, he is kind to her and sweet and does his best to make her happy. He brings her gifts and calls her darling and that makes him more then she could have ever asked for in a husband. Although they are still learning to live with one another, every day he makes her smile more and more.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

Full Name : Tristian Amelia Arezzo
Race : Witch

PostSubject: Re: I don't know where my soul is   I don't know where my soul is I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:54 am

Throws Tristian up here! She shall be her friend and catch up on her French with her. <3 While also trying to help with her non-romantic marriage. Smile
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

Full Name : Michelle "Misha" Karvan
Race : Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: I don't know where my soul is   I don't know where my soul is I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:28 pm

Tristian will be her friend, she can introduce Adella to all the American things she's learned rofl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't know where my soul is   I don't know where my soul is I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:32 pm

Devika and Adella could be an interesting pair, if only because of Devika's past with her husband. I could see Devika trying to teach Adelle things to 'spice' up her marriage.

Freya will likely stay far far away as not to piss off the one professor at AETU that doesn't hate her.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: I don't know where my soul is   I don't know where my soul is I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:44 pm

Ahahaha oh man, she would be so, so, soooo embarrassed by Devika trying to teach her things but she's going to get so pressured by her family to have sex with her husband that she'll be desperate lol
Back to top Go down
Kythen Lyaer
Senior
Kythen Lyaer

Full Name : Kythen Joshua Lyaer
Race : Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: I don't know where my soul is   I don't know where my soul is I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:55 pm

I kinda want to say Ky should go here somewhere but I really don't know where. Other than the fact they're both werewolves I don't think they'd have much reason to hang out or anything. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't know where my soul is   I don't know where my soul is I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:58 pm

I can see Vega being really vicious to her. She hates the innocent, sweet types because they seem pathetic to her. Vega is controlled by her sire/mistress, Eliza, though, so the worst she'd really ever try to do is feed from her and scare her. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: I don't know where my soul is   I don't know where my soul is I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:01 pm

lol! He could always flirt with her? Have animosity with Andre over it haha Ky could be in one of her classes and feel bad that she always looks so pouty

And ooo yay! Someone to bully her! lol Vega would scare her crapless, shed cry to get picked on and try to avoid her at all costs but probably never do a good job of it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't know where my soul is   I don't know where my soul is I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:08 pm

Sex 101 with Devika for the win!
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: I don't know where my soul is   I don't know where my soul is I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Oh boy hahaha poor Adella...poor Andre! He's sweet little wife trying to awkwardly put the moves on him that Devika told her to do, hilarious rofl
Back to top Go down
Kythen Lyaer
Senior
Kythen Lyaer

PostSubject: Re: I don't know where my soul is   I don't know where my soul is I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:13 pm

If she's married I'm not sure Ky would flirt with her. He's got more respect for both himself and others for something like that (you don't touch another man's woman sort of thing). But he'd certainly be nice to her if they were in classes together and he could protect her from Vega the big, mean Vampire. xD
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: I don't know where my soul is   I don't know where my soul is I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:17 pm

Well she doesn't wear a ring since it's not custom where she comes from lol so at first he wouldn't know until she either said so or Andre tried to eat him hahaha. But she does need friends and if Vega is after her she will SO need a protector going from class to class rofl.
Back to top Go down
Kythen Lyaer
Senior
Kythen Lyaer

PostSubject: Re: I don't know where my soul is   I don't know where my soul is I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:24 pm

I'm still not sure if he'd try and flirt with her if she's shy but who really knows. Ky does weird things, you know that as well as I do. xD

So for now he can be her protector from the big scary world and maybe some manner of counselor? That's not the word I'm really looking for but she can ask him for advice etc? He'd be quite happy to help her out with whatever she needed. =3
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: I don't know where my soul is   I don't know where my soul is I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:33 pm

She'd like that. She wouldn't like having to stammer through English with him but she'd like a man's point of view on things
Back to top Go down
Kythen Lyaer
Senior
Kythen Lyaer

PostSubject: Re: I don't know where my soul is   I don't know where my soul is I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:46 pm

Hmm...I could decide that Ky knows enough French to make talking to him a bit easier on her? Beyond that I think we have a pretty good starting point for their friendship or whatever it is they have. I think he'd be more like a big brother figure to her when all is said and done. ^^
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: I don't know where my soul is   I don't know where my soul is I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:47 pm

She'd ask him for advice with Andre lol she doesn't know any other men, she'd have to turn to Ky when female friend advice doesnt work haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know where my soul is   I don't know where my soul is I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't know where my soul is
Page 1 of 1