Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
The Best time of Year - Page 3 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

The Best time of Year

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

The Best time of Year - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best time of Year   The Best time of Year - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:50 pm

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

Of course he was overprotective! He had a witch girlfriend that had already died once and had been in danger a million times already. He had to be careful, extra extra extra careful so he didn’t loose her again. For all he knew the damned Phoenix was poisonous and now Tristian would die…ok, he really shouldn’t think such things or he really would wring the bird’s neck in a furious rage. When it went aflame again in defense, well, that didn’t stop Khalid. In fact he stop another step forward and glared the creature down “Oh, will I? That’s what you think” He snapped. Really? This stupid bird thought it could win a battle with him? All he needed was a damned butcher knife and he could just filet the stupid thing.

When Tristian stepped forward he took in a breath and tried to calm down like she asked, but he couldn’t seem to accomplish that well…but at least he didn’t leap forward and try to tear the phoenix apart so, it was a step in the right direction. He grit his teeth to try to control himself, his eyes never leaving the fae before him and kept hyper aware of Tristian beside him, ready to leap to her defense if needed. When he mentioned a charge, well, Khalid had been around long enough to immediately understand where this was going. His jaw dropped some and he growled “You have to be fucking kidding me” Why now? Why here? What the hell!

When it transferred to its human form he turned his face away in disgust “Oh…good…God!” He snarled, keeping his eyes away. He looked to Tristian and saw her blush, glaring at her and grabbing her shoulders to turn her away so her back was facing the man. He then glanced back to the man “Damn it, man! Put some…fucking feathers or something on your junk at least! Jesus!”

credit lily of rcr, sp & atf.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

Full Name : Tristian Amelia Arezzo
Race : Witch

PostSubject: Re: The Best time of Year   The Best time of Year - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:24 pm

The Best time of Year - Page 3 Tumblr_md8hj6X83t1qkvcpjo1_500_zps3c91d4f8

"I am no more excited about this than you are. Fae do not protect humans...especially witches. Foul, loathsome creatures. Using magics that should have never fallen into the hands of mortals." the magical bird stood up fully stretching his muscles that were due for a long work out. He didn't care about his nudity, in his human form he was quite good looking and after all he was a beautiful bird, why wouldn't he have a beautiful human form as well. He rolled his eyes at Khalid, "Are all creatures in this time loud and obnoxious or is it just you?" he asked boredly.

Tristian fanned her cheeks to stop the spread of the blush that rolled over them. This was bad, very bad. Phoenix's weren't exactly the norm for familiars. Cats, mice, owls, even toads were familiars for witches but phoenix's? No! Khalid was going to flip his shit once he figured out the whole tie between familiars and witches, if he didn't already know that is. This was going to be the biggest cock fight ever between the two fae. Keeping her back turned to the fire fae she clapped her hands, "Who wants a beer?! I do!" she quickly made her way to the kitchen and tossed open the fridge the chill from the cool made the color of her cheeks slowly vanish much to her pleasure. That was, however, until she felt a presence behind her and she knew it wasn't Khalid.

"What is this contraption?" Tristian instantly stiffed, he was right behind her, naked. Her comfort level instantly dropped below her feet. Swallowing hard she picked up three dark bottles from the fridge and turned, after making sure she kept her eyes on his face. "It's a refrigerator...it keeps things cold...and fresh." The phoenix rose a slender brow and pushed her aside gently before sticking his head inside to examine it. "Technology has definitely advanced since I was last awake."
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Best time of Year   The Best time of Year - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:14 am

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

Fae don’t protect humans? He scoffed “You really have been asleep for centuries haven’t you…” As far as he saw it, Fae around here did nothing but protect humans. He protected Tristian, D’artagnan protected Misha (before they figured out she actually was a sparkly unicorn), Freya saved humans with her tears….need he go on? It was like Fae volunteer service to help humans around here. He then growled and pointed at him aggressively “Hey, watch it what you say about witches” He snapped. To be honest he hated witches too half the time, Parker was a great example of why, but Tristian was a witch so he felt obligated to defend them so he could continue to get laid. He crossed his arms “No, everyone is loud and obnoxious, so go back into the fireplace and wherever the hell you came from. Back to Fae Land. Go” He shooed at him angrily.

He kept his eyes locked on the phoenix as Tristian went into the kitchen, managing to stay put and not wring his neck…but that sure didn’t last long. To see the naked man stand right behind Tristian while he naked made him blow his top. He quickly stormed over and grabbed his arm, yanking him as far back as he could “Hey!” He snarled “You better mind how close your damned beak gets to my girl!” He motioned towards the man’s manhood then glared at him “Until you get pants on you better keep a fucking distance! Got it?!”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Best time of Year   The Best time of Year - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:18 pm

The Best time of Year - Page 3 Tumblr_mipxti9bo21rftd23o1_500_zpsc7edd8ea

The phoenix huffed and stuck his hand inside the refrigerator feeling the cold air swirl around his hand. "Humans are meant for food and an occasion rut other than that they serve no purpose." his voice was calm and low and held a sense of arrogance. Tristian's cheeks puffed out angrily, "And phoenix's are just oversized turkeys waiting to be stuffed and cooked." she said under her breath takng a deep drink from her beer and growling.

"Witches are unnatural creatures, not human nor are they fae. They sit inbetween the two using forbidden magic and killing many of our kind to prolong their lives and make dark magic so no I will not watch what I say about your little trollop of a witch." The phoenix didn't like Khalid, but he prefered his company over the witch. There was something odd about her, something that he wasn't quite sure if he should destroy or explore. As Khalid's hand wraped around his arm, a blaze of fire rose from the phoenix's arm it wasn't too hot but enough to singe the skin. His eyes darkened at Khalid, "Do not touch me again." it was threat and a warning all in one. He wasn't afraid to kill one of his own kind.

Tristian jumped forward, placing herself between Khalid and the new fae. Holding her hands out in front of her she pressed them against Khalid's chest gently. "Ok..ok...let's just...calm down hmm...now Khalid why don't you go look and see if you have anything for our friend here to wear. What's your name by the way?" she asked looking over her shoulder at him, trying hard not to let her eyes drop too far down less it make Khalid explode again.

The flames dipped back into his arms before disappearing from sight. "My name is too hard for your mortal tongue to speak...you must name me." Oh there was a lot of things Tristian wanted to name him but she knew better than to piss off a giant fire bird. So, tapping her fingers on her chin she walked around him for a few moments and snapped her fingers. "Xavier!" she called out smiling broadly at the name. "Xavier..." the phoenix let the name roll on his tongue for a few moments before giving a firm nod of his head to signal he approved.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Best time of Year   The Best time of Year - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:23 pm

Everybody better beware

Oh, he was going to pummel this guy! First he shows up at the worst possible moment, starts walking around naked and was now badmouthing his girlfriend! He wanted him out! “Tristian is nothing like that you disgusting, bird brained son of a bitch!” He hissed when the fire appeared on Xavier’s skin and his hand shot back quickly, growling and leering at the man before him furiously “Fine, I don’t need to touch you to give you the worst fucking day of your life” He could just use his ability to screw with his head, though with his experience with Misha already, it appeared to be a bit harder to do this with rare, fuzzy little fancy Fae but damn it he would still use all his energy to do it if he had too to teach him a lesson!

It was a good thing Tristian jumped in when she did, for he was ready to tackle him to the ground “You don’t want to be here or around Tristian than go back where you came from! Simple as that! Just leave!” He shouted, though took a few steps back when Tristian told him to calm down. Her suggestion made him balk at her Wear?! I’m not giving this jackass any of my clothes to wear! No way in hell!” He didn’t like the idea of him naked, but he also wasn’t going to be hospitable to the bastard, no way. Khalid snorted “How about Nemo so you’ll get lost…” He grumbled under his breath. He had been watching way too many Disney movies lately with the damned Unicorn…Xavier? What the hell? He snorted again and crossed his arm “Sounds like a queer man’s name…suppose it suits you well then”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Best time of Year   The Best time of Year - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:47 pm

The Best time of Year - Page 3 Tumblr_mgffgmpLyM1r1guvio1_500_zps75079d8a

The phoenix now known as Xavier merely rolled his eyes at Khalid and looked down at the little witch who stood in front of him. "You're extremely loud and annoying for someone so old. Here I thought with age came wisdom and grace instead it is replaced by arrogance, crudeness, and immaturity. What has the world come to?"

Tristian placed her hands gently on Khalid's chest and looked up at him with her brilliant baby blues. "Khalid familiars don't work that way. Each witch has one, kind of like a guardian of sorts. They're bound to each other. He can't leave until I die." Xavier merely nodded his head and went back to looking at the modern day appliances. Tristian moved around Khalid and withdrew some of his sleepy pants from his bag before tossing them to Xavier. She wasn't comfortable with his nudity either.

Xavier grasped the pants that hand landed on his head and felt of the material, "Soft...what sheep did this come from?" he asked curiously pulling the pants over his legs and tying the little strings in the front. Both the witch and the phoenix chose to ignore Khalid's statement on the name and instead fell into an uncomfortable silence. "I do not plan to stay any longer than her human lifespan. While I'm not thrilled with the choice in guardianship, I will do as I have done since the powers that be made me a guardian. I will guard, even if I hate it."
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Best time of Year   The Best time of Year - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:41 pm

Everybody better beware

Khalid snorted and rolled his own eyes “With age comes not giving a fuck, big bird. Apparently you haven’t lived as long as I have to figure that one out” Oh sure, he could be all refined and act like he had a stick up his ass and was some version of Yoda…like D’artagnan. But Khalid had spent too many years living and had come to find being completely one ’s self, free of any stuffy inhibitions, was the past way to go. He was smart, he had a lot of wisdom in his mental bank, but that didn’t mean he had to flash it off by acting like this son of a bitch.

Why did she have to look at him like that? She was worse than the Unicorn! “I know how familiars work” He didn’t mean to snap, he wasn’t aggravated at her, but towards the fiery naked bird creature. “Unless he dies first” He shot daggers at the man, grinding his teeth together as he resisted the urge to just punch Xavier for the pure, simple satisfaction of it. He didn’t catch her grabbing some of his pants, but when he noticed them tossed at Xavier he growled and gave her a look “I said no!” Now he would have to burn those pants…wonderful.

He shook his head and grunted at Xavier’s question “Lamb chop” He replied sarcastically. He was pissed he was wearing his clothes, but at least he was covered up now. He crossed his arms and leaned back against the counter “This is ridiculous! We already have a magical creature hanging around! Why couldn’t Michelle just be your familiar?! Or even the freaking hobbit. Why not them?! There already around you!” Magic should be more damned convenient then always throwing these left field stunts!

credit lily of dsp & atf.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Best time of Year   The Best time of Year - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:54 pm

The Best time of Year - Page 3 Tumblr_mfchwv5AWC1qhz3hpo1_500_zps1f1e7921

Tristian could see that these two were going to be GREAT friends. Not. They were likely to rip each others eye balls out than have a beer together. Digging through Khalid's clothing she pulled out a button up and a pair of dress pants out of the suit case. "Okay boys...that's enough." She really didn't want a blood bath in her very pretty hotel room. Pulling the robe tighter on her body she cleared her throat and clapped her hands together. "Like it or not this is how it's going to be. Xavier is my new familiar. I don't like it, he doesn't like it and you obviously don't like it either but we all know that things happen for a reason so it's better to suck it up and deal with it or bitch and whine about it like little pussies so yeah. Let's move on shall we."

Xavier narrowed his eyes at Tristian and looked down at his new appearal, "I'd rather see your head on a spit but I suppose you're not...entirely horrible. For a witch you have a nice body. Perhaps I'll make use of it."

Tristian rolled her eyes and tapped Khalid on the shoulder to be sure he wouldn't jump out of his skin and torture Xavier, "Wouldn't even if you were the last fae alive bird boy. You're not even in my top three." Xavier merely grunted and excused himself to explore the rest of the hotel room. Tristian on the other hand gently placed her hands on Khalid's face and brought him around to look at her. "I know this isn't exactly what you wanted okay. But we're stuck with it. Now, calm down and we'll sort this out later okay?"
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Best time of Year   The Best time of Year - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:02 pm

Khalid didn’t like to just accept things. He liked things to be exactly how he wanted them to be and this wasn’t it. They already had his evil brother to deal with, now this guy? He much rather bitch and complain then just suck it up and deal with this asshole. He growled when he gave that offhanded thread to Tristian, but when he mentioned her body he became enraged all over again “That’s it! You are DEAD” He snarled, but stopped with Tristian’s intervention and he huffed and buffed like an angry bull. He pointed at him and nearly spit in disgust “You. Do. Not. Touch. Her!” He would roast him alive if he even put a pinky on Tristian in any suggestive manner. No one touched what was his! No one was even allowed to admire it damn it! He was going to keep a very close eye on this man and he’d just better pray-

He stopped and blinked, looking to Tristian with a face “What?! Top three? You have a top three? Who the hell is in your top three?! Why do you even have a top three?! ” Well, that distracted him. He glanced over to glare at big bird again before looking back to Tristian and angrily letting out a breath through his nose “There’s nothing to sort out! I’m not having some disgusting bird brain hang around you all the time and make off handed comments about either killing you or sexing you up! I will not calm down!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best time of Year   The Best time of Year - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best time of Year
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3