Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Mistletoe and Firelight - Page 2 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Mistletoe and Firelight

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

Full Name : Michelle "Misha" Karvan
Race : Unicorn

Mistletoe and Firelight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:15 pm

"I'm magical"

She kept jumping up and down, clapping her hands. It was so cool! So, so, so, soooo cool! She teleported them! She totally teleported! She was grinning like a moron and stopped dancing to face him again, giving a flourish to her hair “I’m magical She grinned. Ok so…maybe she was afraid of magic but that had been really cool and she felt awesome. “I could teleport to Disneyland! And Seaworld! And the Zoo!” She gasped in excitement and clapped her hands again. She then stepped towards him and slipped her arms around his middle, giving him a kiss before leaning back “Ok, I’m going to go get ready for dinner. Don’t peek!” She said cheerfully before running off to the bedroom, grabbing her bag and scuttling off to the bathroom.

She was in there for a while…but she wanted to make sure she looked nice…and also she kept struggling with the dress. Not to put it on, but keep it on, because she felt so out of her element. She was just used of being covered up more, at least for it to have straps, but not with this dress. But she had to pushed herself, had to slowly wiggly herself out of her nun box, even if it was just a little bit. Once she was done she took in a breath and stared at herself in the mirror a little longer before releasing the breath she held and opened the bathroom door, stepping out. ((ze DRESS ))

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

Full Name : D'artagnan De Lioncort
Race : Fae/Djinn

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:19 pm

Mistletoe and Firelight - Page 2 Bowie-78

It was good to see her so excited about using magic. Perhaps if he trained her right she would want to learn more instead of wanting to hide it away. "Of course you are darling." he said with a chuckle. Michelle was such an odd ball. But an adorable one. "In time perhaps all of those places are a little out of your reach and besides you can't simply teleport to the front entrance without making a scene. With time I will teach you all you need to know." He returned her kiss and rocked from side to side slowly enjoying the feeling of her arms around him. "Take your time love...I'll just be out here."

As time ticked on D'artagnan got dressed in his SUIT and accessories and waited for her to get dressed. Pouring himself a glass of brandy he stood at the window gazing out at the silver snow blanket that covered the ground. His hand fiddled with the velvet box in his pocket when he heard the door open. Turning slowly he looked at Michelle and did a double take. He swallowed hard and fought to keep his mouth from dropping open like a hungry wolf.

He had never seen her look like...that! That was the dress that she was talking about? He would definitely need to thank Tristian for that later. Finishing his drink with one gulp he coughed slightly and sat his cup down on the dresser. "You look...wow." it was the only thing he could say at this moment. Wow...that was the best way to describe how she looked and how he felt. Clearing his throat he gave a small bow at the waist and took her hand and placed a soft kiss on her hand. "It is an honor to have one as beautiful as you on my arm. Come...let's go get some dinner." Oh Lord help him there was no way he was going to make it through this whole dinner without wanting to ravage her on the table.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:31 pm

“You look, really…wow, too”

When she walked out and saw him…oh he looked so handsome in a suit. She got a bit distracted looking at him before realizing he was staring back at her after seeing what she was wearing. She pursed her lips then bit the inside of them, wondering if his reaction was good or bad…because she had never seen someone stare at her quite like that before. Did he like the dress? Did he think it was too much? Did he think she looked like a very fancy prostitute? She felt like a fancy prostitute, but she simply wasn’t used to showing so much skin. She felt naked, but Tristian had insisted upon it so she had agreed she’d wear it. When he said she looked wow though she blushed and glanced down “It…it’s ok?” She asked bashfully.

Her eyes came back up and she blushed more as he bowed and smiled, giggling like a love struck girl as he kissed her hand. She nodded “You look, really…wow, too” She said with soft laughter in her voice. But he did. He looked amazing in a suit but then again, he pretty much looked amazing in anything. Now she just had to tell herself to not be so nervous and self-conscious that she acted like a total loser for dinner.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:47 pm

He was the luckiest man alive. No question about it. Not only did he actually know a unicorn but he was dating and would soon be engaged to a unicorn as well. Come what may, he would be by her side until she no longer wanted him. Which if he played his cards right would be next to never. Taking her hand he wrapped it over his arm he walked out of the room and up to the elevator. The ride to the resturant was short but when the doors opened even D'artagnan had to admit that he was impressed by place.

The hostess saw D'artagnan and smiled bashfully. "Lioncort...table for two." he said without looking at waitress who blushed a brilliant shade of pink. Motioning for him to follow she lead him to a table by the large window that over looked the snow covered forest. Pulling Michelle's chair out he waited for her to take her seat before taking his own and unbuttoning his jacket. "We'd like a bottle of your finest wine." The woman nodded and blushed again before running off to get their drinks. "I hope this is alright love. I want this to be perfect."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:11 pm

"Except there’s no one playing a violin at the table”

The fanciest place Misha had ever eaten was Olive Garden when she graduated high school. So when they stepped out of the elevator and she saw the restaurant her jaw dropped some before she realized this was a fancy place and she was in a fancy dress and having your mouth hang open wasn’t appropriate. “Wow” She said breathlessly and realized that word seemed quite popular this evening. She looked to him and grinned brightly before looking to the hostess and they got lead to their table.

She noticed the way the waitress was behaving and once it made her feel insecure and a bit jealous, but now it didn’t. Ok…a little bit yes it did but not that bad. He was attractive, she knew women couldn’t help it. She thanked him as he pulled her chair down and she sat, looking out the window and gasped outwardly “Look at this view! It’s so pretty” She gazed outside for a few moments before back to him and gave him a gentle look, reaching out to take his hand “Of course it’s perfect. You’re here” He could have taken her to eat at McDonald’s and she would have loved it. But this was very very nice. She then looked around some more, in awe of how high end it was “Wow…it’s like in the movies. Except there’s no one playing a violin at the table” She giggled

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:47 am

No there was no violin player but as if on cue a petite blond haired woman came onto the small stage near the front of the restaurant. Soft piano music began to play she began her song. D'artagnan leaned back in his chair and listened to the song. Taking Michelle's hand in his he placed a soft kiss on the top of it and ran his thumb gently over her knuckles. The waiter came and poured the wine and menus with a smile and left them alone to continue to listen to music.

There was a large Christmas tree in the middle of the room with bright sparkling crystal decorations and blue and silver ornaments placed neatly on the green limbs. Over all he was very impressed which was hard to do. Once the song was over he gave a small applause and looked to Michelle who was the vision of radiance. "You look radiant." he said softly his smile matching the look in his eyes. He never believed he would ever find love. After all, he was a slave to an enchanted lamp and many only wanted him for his magic. But Michelle, was a completely different story. She wanted him before she even knew what he was.

She loved him for who he was and not what he could do. He was lucky to have her and he would do anything within his power to keep her with him as long as possible. Clearing his throat he picked up his menu and began to look it over. The little velvet box in his pocket pressing firmly against his thigh as a constant reminder of how perfect this night needed to be.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:40 pm

"I love you"

When the piano player began and the song started Misha grinned in excitement and all but wiggled in her seat. She gave D’artagnan a bright look then focused on the woman as she sang, enchanted by the song. It was one of her absolute favorite Christmas songs and smiled softly as she listened to the words, feeling them in her heart. It was such a perfect setting, here with him in this beautiful lodge inside this beautiful restaurant that had Christmas decorations and soft candlelight. Her Christmas’s had always been chaste, no presents and no fancy decorations, it had always simply focused on the miracle of Christ. Although she had never said anything, she had always wanted a nice, fancy Christmas like other families. Maybe this year she could. She felt this would be the best Christmas ever.

She clapped when the song was over then looked over to him when he spoke and blushed, glancing down shyly. She never thought she would fall in love either, she had been a nun after all, but it was just funny how things worked out no matter what the situation. They were meant to be, simple as that, she didn’t think anyone could question how perfect they were for one another. She was meant to be with him and she planned to stay by his side loyally for all her life. “Thank you” She murmured to his compliment, looking back up to him lovingly, a happy smile on her face to match his own. “I love you” She told him gently, thinking maybe she said it top much to him but, she couldn’t help it. She felt it and liked to say it.

She followed his lead and picked up her menu as well, picking up her glass and taking a sip of wine before setting it back down “Do Fae celebrate Christmas?” She wondered curiously as she looked over her menu, glancing to him briefly “I was just wondering. Thought it might be nice to, get a tree, decorate it together. For fun. But if not, that’s alright of course. We can…celebrate whatever Fae celebrate. If you celebrate anything” She chuckled a bit “I’m not sure” Khalid had spoken about Christmas, but not if he actually celebrated it. He just said he would never skip over a holiday that gave out gifts.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:35 am

"And I love you." leaning forward he kissed her knuckles gently. The waiter came back after a few moments and he placed his order and waited for Michelle to do the same before raising a slender brow at her question. Most fae did celebrate Christmas, after the celebration of Winter Soltace. Modern times were modern times and everyone loved getting presents.

Sipping his wine he leaned back and gazed out the window at the snow that fell slowly to the ground. "Different fae celebrate different things, normally I don't celebrate Christmas since it is a Christian holiday. Though I have never understood how the Christians think that it celebrates Jesus's birth. He was born in March not December." he shook his head slowly and finished his wine before pouring himself more. Many didn't know that the modern day calendar was not in place around Jesus's birth so the date is of course wrong.

"We can get a small tree for the suite if you wish." She had probably never had a real Christmas being a nun so he would make this one the most magical and perfect Christmas she'd ever have.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Full Name : Adella Louvel
Race : Fairy/Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:28 am

”We can just, enjoy the lodge without celebrating."

She knew it was silly, she had already heard him say it before, but her heart skipped a beat for him to say he loved her too. She hoped that feeling never went away because it made her feel too amazing. She stroked his hand with her thumb after he kissed her knuckles then managed to tear away her love stricken expression from his face to look at the waitress and order her food. She then turned back to him and was worried about his answer. If he didn’t celebrate, then shed respect it and not try to force Christmas and baby Jesus on him. But she really hoped he did because she really wanted Christmas.

She smiled “It doesn’t matter the correct date, but merely the celebration of his birth” She knew there was all that scientficness to it that people said the correct date wasn’t in fact Christmas, but to a hardcore Christian as herself, Jesus was born on Christmas and she wouldn’t think it any other way. When he said he didn’t celebrate Christmas she tried to keep her face neutral…didn’t work. It fell in disappointment even though she really was trying hard to keep it happy. She then shook her head and waved it off.

“Oh, no, no. If you don’t celebrate than we don’t have too” She didn’t want to make him uncomfortable. She took Christmas very seriously, decking everything out with Christmas decorations and Christmas movies and Christmas books and Christmas music and perfectly wrapped presents under a perfectly decorated tree. She didn’t want to make him miserable. ”We can just, enjoy the lodge without celebrating. That’s ok with me”

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:17 pm

"No, no. We will have Christmas. We can get a tree, decorations and presents. I know that being a nun didn't really give you much to celebrate with so I shall make this one your first official Christmas." The fae smiled brightly and shifted in his seat when their meal arrived. It looked wonderful, he hadn't eaten anything all day and this was absolutely...sinful. He fought hard not to rub his hands together and dive into the delicious meal. After all he was a gentleman...sort of.

He ate in silence, listening to the gentle music or Michelle when she spoke. He was nervous. Very nervous. Which was, of course, not like him. He was confident in everything he did but this was a giant step in his life that he was about to take. It would either leave him falling flat on his face or soaring to the heavens. Both were equally terrifying. But either way, Michelle was a beautiful and kind woman, smart, loving and intellegent. All traits perfect for him. Besides, Michelle was a romantic she'd probably squeal, jump around, clap her hands or cry, or possibly all of the above. D'artagnan slightly wished Khalid was around to record it. But knowing Khalid and Tristian they were playing horizontal limbo all over the suite. It would be a miracle if he got to see him at all on this vacation.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:46 pm

“Or are you just totally done with me talking?”

She beamed, excitement written all over her face. A real, true Christmas! Oh she couldn’t wait and she gave a little clap of her hands happily “Oh it’ll be so much fun! A beautiful, first white Christmas” She figured she should warn him that she’d probably go Christmas crazy and cover absolutely every inch of their room with Christmas decorations…but then again he was her lover and probably already knew this. When the food came she smiled and took in a deep breath before thanking the waitress. She took tasted it and made a pleased face “Oh, this is good” She giggled. It was absolutely delicious, but of course with her soaring good mood rocks probably would taste delicious.

As they ate typical Misha talked and talked like always. She spoke about going back home and seeing old friends and how it felt to be at the convent again. She then went on to tell him how she told her aunt the news and how her aunt took it (badly), but that the other nuns had been respectful of her decision. She told him how she went to go see her parent’s old house and her high school and ate at her favorite little diner. But sooner or later she realized how quiet he was being and he was acting…different. She couldn’t put her finger on it, but something was on his mind, she could tell. Once she was done with her meal and done yammering she paused and tilted her head at him “Is everything ok?” She asked, giving him a sheepish smile “Or are you just totally done with me talking?” She added with a soft laugh.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:40 pm

If she was happy, he was happy and that was all that mattered. If she wanted a beautiful white Christmas with tons of presents mistletoe, eggnog, the whole nine yards he would do everything in his power to make it perfect for her. Because that was how important she was to him. All he wanted was her happiness, that and for his father to go jump off a bridge somewhere and die but that would come later.

D'artagnan continued to listen to her prattle on about this and that, giving an occasional, "mhmm" or "that's nice" to whatever she said. He barely caught her question to him. "What?" he asked dabbing his lips with the white napkin in his lap. "Oh, yes I"m fine, just thinking is all." Thinking, planning, trying to figure out when the best moment to give her her ring was. Leaning back in his seat he motioned for the waiter to bring more wine with a flick of his fingers before turning his attention back on Michelle. "No of course not darling. I simply had a few things on my mind. Nothing to worry your pretty little head about."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:25 am

"...and…be...together…alone?”

She didn’t mind that he seemed to have tuned out about what she was saying, lots of people tuned out when she talked because she knew she ranted on and on sometimes about things people seriously didn’t care about. She wasn’t one of those girlfriends that got prissy about their boyfriend not paying attention, she thought it was kind of cute he was distracted but she just wondered what it was that had his attention so much. She hoped everything was ok. She looked up and thanked the waitress as she came to take their plates away then turned back to D’artagnan and reached her hand against the table again to take his hand in hers.

“So…I was thinking if you don’t have anything else planned…you might want to…go back to the room and…be...together…alone?” Misha wasn’t very good with seduction. Scratch that, she sucked at it utterly and completely. She did however come to realize that she and her boyfriend hadn’t been intimate for quite some time now and perhaps he…missed it, so she was trying to be suggestive in her own Misha way. She did have a little surprise for him herself, something else Tristian had helped pick out and she was still debating whether she wanted to show him or not.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:47 pm

D'artagnan tilted his head slightly at her question until it finally clicked what she was trying to say and then he laughed. A deep laugh, one that was felt right to the soul. Wiping his eye softly iwth his fingers. "If that is your wish my love. We can go back to the room and...be together...alone." tossing his napkin down on the plate he stood and grabbed Michelle's hand he pulled her chair.

D'artagnan took his time walking to the elevator and to their room. He hummed softly as they walked just enjoying beside her. Once they finally reached the room he opened the door and picked her up bridal style and brought her inside. Smiling he sat her down on a chair near the piano in the corner and smiled. "I have a present for you. I've been writing a song for the better part of five hundred years. But with the constant change of music and such I've never finished it. At least..not until a week ago."

Slipping off his jacket he placed it on the back of the couch and took his seat at the piano. Placing his fingers on the cold ivory keys he began to play his melody. (Can you guess what the song is Ash ^_~) The lyrics fell from his lips in a deep baritone melody that was uniquely his own. All siren's had their own song and this was his. He had never sang it to anyone, even when he was writing it. Closing his famous mix matched eyes he continued to sing to her.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Full Name : Adella Louvel
Race : Fairy/Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:55 pm

"Oh?"

She blushed when he laughed and then looked down bashfully, biting the inside of her lip. She felt silly, she didn’t know the proper way to ask her boyfriend if he wanted to...well…you know. Be alone. “I just...didn't know if you...if you wanted too….I mean you know…” She glanced up at him and gently slapped his hands to punish him for laughing at her. Tristian and Khalid were so open with their sexual life, she had literally seen him once smack Tristian on the butt, tell her she was sexy and that he wanted to bend her over. Misha was…not accustomed to such openness, so she tried her best in asking him if he was wanting to be intimate or not. Apparently she had to ask it a bit differently next time.

As they walked together back to the room she became more affectionate, stroking his arm and chest in the elevator and kissing his neck. Now that the excitement was dying down for the day (or so she thought) she figured it was now the perfect time to be more intimate. She gasped when he picked her up and then erupted into giggles, giving him a kiss on the cheek as he brought her inside and set her down. She looked at him with bright eyes when he said he had a present “Oh?” She said, watching him curiously. A song? She watched intently as he began to play, and then sing and became instantly enraptured as she listened to him. It was a beautiful song and she ended up leaning lightly against him, watching his hands move across the keys.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:10 pm

D'artagnan was above everything else, a man. And while it may seem like he didn't normally think about such things, he did in fact enjoy sex. A lot. Since the whole elders situation he had been thinking about it a lot more than he normally did. Mainly because Michelle was just so intoxicating. Her innocence and shyness made it all the more interesting and better. Where Khalid and Tristian always talked about their little sex-apaids D'artagnan and Michelle were more shut lip about it. He knew that she was still getting use to such things. But that didn't mean that he didn't go and talk to Khalid about it. Men did that. It was a given. As he was sure Michelle talked to Tristian about it as well.

He had been told as a child he had a unique sound to his voice and it was very powerful though he was not a siren like his father. They say that Siren's sing their heart songs to their potential mates. Casting a side-ways glance at Michelle, she seemed to like it, but then again she seemed to like everything he did. He couldn't help he was so yummy. Wow, now he knew what Khalid felt like everyday. Arrogant ass. His fingers moved effortlessly over the keys until he hit the final note and slowly removed his fingers from the piano. "It was because of you I was able to finish my song." Taking her hands in his he gently ran his thumbs over her knuckles. "And for that...I thank you."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:29 pm

“Um…hi…”

She thought the song was…breathtaking, enchanting, wonderful, dreamy…so many words because one word couldn’t describe the song alone. She felt drawn to it and when she closed her eyes, it was like they were somewhere else completely, some far away exotic beautiful place. She did love everything D’artagnan did, but this song was special, she could tell it just wasn’t a normal every day song. When the song ended she felt a sort of longing to hear more of it and she slowly opened her eyes and turned her head to look at him with a smile “That was…the most perfect song I have ever heard. I swear sometimes I’m so certain I’ve heard you sing before” She had heard him sing of course but…it was a different feeling, like an old memory almost. She sat up straighter and blushed “Me?” What did she do? She was touched though for him to say that and kissed him “I love you”

She then leaned back and suddenly blushed even brighter “I…have a surprise for you too…” She said shyly, hesitating for a few moments before taking in a breath and standing “Wait here” She told him before walking off to the bedroom. She closed the door and took in a nervous breath, biting her lip. Would he really like this? She didn’t think so, but Tristian had said he’d love it so…ugh she didn’t know, she supposed she’d just have to try and see how he reacted. Either he’d like it or tell her to change, that’s just what she had to be prepared for. She took the slinky item out of her bag and made a face before taking off her dress and putting it on then unbraiding her hair so it was loose and wavy. After pacing a bit and psyching herself out she opened the bedroom door and came out wearing THIS, walking slowly over to him as she nervously fiddled with her hands “Um…hi…”

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:39 pm

He kissed her fingers gently inhaling her sweet scent though his nose. "And I love you." he said softly. Tilting his head he chuckled and smiled, "A surprise for me? Now my curiousity is peaked." he let her run to the bathroom curious as to what kind of surprise it was exactly. Closing the piano lid he rose from the seat and tugged on his tie pulling it from his neck and unbuttoning his top two buttons. Crossing to the minibar he poured himself something to drink and waited for her to come out of the bathroom with her "surprise".

Taking the little velvet box out of his pocket he gazed at the diamond ring and ran his fingers over it softly. Magic shimmered as his fingers passed. A small half smile spread across his lips. Never in his life would he have thought he would ever want to get married. Especially in this time, divorce was way to high for his liking.

He heard the door unlock and quickly close the box and placed it in his pocket, taking a deep drink from his cup he turned and stood wide-eyed. The glass fell from his hand shattering on the floor by his feet. He swallowed loudly and tried to summon to will to speak but the only thing that came out were mutters of something in Gaelic. She spoke, causing him to take in a deep breath. Only Tristian would think of getting Michelle to wear this...and by the God's he would have to thank her a million times for it. Finally finding his voice he smiled, "Wow."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:48 pm

“So…you…like it? It’s ok..?”

She didn’t know what to expect. Would he think she looked beautiful? Like a harlot? Think it looked funny on her? She thought she looked absurd and strange, but she had never, ever, ever worn anything like this in her life. Not even her bra’s and underwear had lace or could be considered sexy at all! So she certainly felt out of her element, but Tristian had insisted and she trusted her best friend. His reaction was…well, unexpected. She gasped when he dropped the glass and quickly took steps towards him, wondering if he was having some kind of Fae stroke or something else dangerous. Could Fae even have strokes or heart attacks?“D’artagnan?! Are you ok?!” She asked worriedly, watching him anxiously.

She continued to look bewildered when he muttered in a different language and was further convinced he was having a stroke and was two seconds away from calling 911. But then he smiled and spoke one word, and she realized his reaction was because of what she was wearing…and apparently he liked it. A lot. She blushed brightly and looked down at the floor and resumed fiddling with her hands for a few more moments “So…you…like it? It’s ok..?” She asked shyly before glancing back up at him with a sweet smile “I…I wanted too…well…I mean…you know something…different…” She stammered then sucked in a breath to try and calm her nerves.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:33 am

He didn't even notice the glass that laid in shattered pieces around his feet, he didn't hear them crunch under his shoes when he stepped forward and even if he did, he wouldn't have cared. D'artagnan was pretty sure that his heart had stopped beating when she walked out of the bathroom wearing that....there were no words to describe what she was wearing or how beautiful and delicious she looked. His throat was thick, his eyes set on the angel in red in front of him.

His hands gently took hers in his and brought them to his lips where he placed a soft lingering kiss on the fragrant skin. "I'll have to remember to thank Tristian for this." he whispered in response pulling her closer to his form. The lights dimmed around them, setting the room in a romantic setting. D'artagnan gently began to place kisses up her hand, over her wrist, and up her arm. A fire sprang to life in the fire place bringing warmth to the chilled room. He could die at this moment and be a very happy fae. "You look beautiful..." he whispered against her skin moving around her to kiss her bare shoulders, "Delicious..." he continued kissing up her neck as he placed himself behind her, his right arm slipped around her silken mid section pulling her gently against his chest, "exotic and a million other things that I can't describe." he whispered huskily in her ear his hot breath lingering on her exposed skin. She was his drug, his siren, his angel, and after this night he would see to it that she stayed his forever.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:26 pm

“I promise to be yours forever”

She had certainly not expected this. Even if he did happen to like what she was wearing, she had never thought he would react so strongly. It made her strangely feel very proud of herself and she was trying not to feel like that because she had always been taught pride was not right, but she couldn’t help it. She liked that he thought she was so beautiful in what she was wearing and that she excited him. She had never really understood lingerie before, why couples ever bothered with it, it was just skimpy clothing so what was the big deal? Well seeing the way D’artagnan was looking at her now and how she felt, she totally got it. She needed to go out and by some more pronto.

She bit her bottom lip as he kissed up her arm, giggling softly with a twinge of shyness in it. They had slept together of course already and she had been making progress in being more comfortable, but it had been a while now and she was nervous all over again. A blush was still on her cheeks, though her body began to melt under his affections. When the lights dimmed she looked around in surprise then smiled when the fire sparked. Her heart hammered in her chest and her eyes closed as he kissed her skin, sighing in delight. She leaned back against him easily when his arm moved around her body, her head falling back and she shivered.

After a few moments to try and calm her nerves she turned her head back to look at him with a soft smile then turned in his arms and gazed into his eyes, her hands sliding up his chest “I love you” She then leaned forward and kissed him passionately as she began to unbutton his shirt, keeping her body pressed close to him “I promise to be yours forever”

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:43 pm

Her blush was beautiful, making her blue eyes light up a million times brighter. He continued his exploration of her body with his lips. He kissed her neck, his hand's slowly snaking up his body to ghost over the silk covering her breast. He could already feel himself getting excited and pressing against the fabric of his pants. He whispered against her skin in his native fae language, his voice low and husky.

He allowed her to turn though he would have liked to keep her in that position for a little while longer. Hearing her heat beat at a million miles an hour was like music to his ears. His mix match eyes shimmered with magic and want. His glamor shimmering at her words. His skin felt like it was on fire, her fingers unbuttoned his shirt making him suck in a breath of air. Bending down he grasped her thighs and lifted to her to him wrapping her legs around his waist. Turning he pressed her back against the wall and claimed her lips with his. "That's all I'll ever need." he said between their heated kisses.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:44 pm

“I want your real form”

She gasped when he lifted her up, her hands wrapping around his neck to help keep herself up and against him as her legs went around his waist. Another gasp was emitted from her a second time as her back pressed against the wall, their mouths tangling in desire. She was so nervous…she didn’t know why she was so nervous. She was trying too hard to try and remember what he seemed to like or didn’t like and overthinking what she thought he might want her to do or not do….it was making her head spin like crazy trying to work so hard to please him. She was just always so afraid she’d mess up and displease him somehow with her utter lack of experience in these types of matters. She wanted to make him feel mindblowingingly pleased, like Khalid seemed to be so smug about with Tristian, but she just felt she couldn’t accomplish that no matter what she wore.

So for now she tried to relax, which she came to find wasn’t so hard with his hands and mouth on her. Her hands slid up the back of his neck into his hair and she shifted her hips, feeling his excitement pressed against her and she shivered with anticipation. “I want your real form” She murmured against his mouth as they kissed. His human form was wonderful don’t get her wrong, but his fae form…that was the real him and that’s who she wanted to make love too.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:50 am

Mistletoe and Firelight - Page 2 Tumblr_mi7bnnumY31s5hkuyo7_250

D'artagnan pushed flush against her body pinning her against the wall with his body. He could feel her warmth pressing against him, rolling his hips he ground his throbbing erection against her to ease the constricting pain in his pants. "Stop thinking Michelle." he said between kisses, his hands coming to pull the straps of her nightgown to expose her chest to him. Leaning forward he wrapped his lips around the perk pink nipple his tongue rolling over the appendage softly. He could basically hear her thoughts and her nervousness. There was nothing to be nervous about. She just needed to relax.

His mix matched eyes opened slowly, glazed over with want and lust. In a wave of silver and purple smoke his form shifted for mortal to gorgeous fae. His hair grew longer, and shinier tiny sparkles dancing in the golden locks, his eyes brightened his birth markings appearing on his eyes. His attire changed as well, a pair of leather pants with riding boots now replaced it cotton dress pants and shoes. His button up shirt disappeared and was replaced with a half opened poofy shirt that exposed his lean chest. A medium sized down turned Crescent moon pendant rested on his exposed flesh. "Your wish is my command."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:03 pm

...that made her excited and break all the rules.

Her legs trembled and she had to grip them tighter around his waist because of it, feeling her breath hitch and then quicken as he rubbed against her. When he told her to stop thinking she internally winced, and wondered how in the world he always knew exactly what was on her mind…sometimes she even wondered if he could read her mind. Oh goodness she hoped not. She couldn’t help but to think, she always wanted to do everything perfect, but she was coming to find trying to make sex perfect wasn’t the best tactic. She never had enough time to think anything through. Her head pushed back against the wall and she moaned as his lips went to her chest.

She watched as he changed to his fae form, a smile touching her lips. Yes…this was much better. This was the true man she was in love with, that made her excited and break all the rules. She ran a hand down his bare chest, enjoying the feeling of his skin. She then finished unbuttoning his shirt and pushed it back to expose more of his skin, her hands gliding over his shoulders before she leaned forward to kiss his neck up to his ear, pushing a hand up into his hair.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mistletoe and Firelight
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Sugar Mountain Resort :: -
Jump to: