Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Mistletoe and Firelight Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Mistletoe and Firelight

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

Full Name : D'artagnan De Lioncort
Race : Fae/Djinn

Mistletoe and Firelight Empty
PostSubject: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:52 pm

Mistletoe and Firelight Bowie-78

A month had gone by since the epic battle with Amon and things had fallen right back into routine. It had taken him a week to fix his home, if it wasn't for magic he would have been in trouble.But that didn't mean his month got any better, oh no. Michelle left to go see her wonderful bitch of an aunt. Of course she went for good reasons, like to tell her that she was leaving the church, but he didn't like her being away for so long. What made matters worse is that she wouldn't be back in time for the Ski Resort that Evelyn was so kind to rent out.

After all of the drama that had been happening at the school the Dean thought it would be good to have a little vacation. It must have cost a pretty penny too. This place was huge. Slipping his card key into his room he opened the door and tossed his bag down on the chair and looked out the window at the snow covered court yard of the resort. Students were piling out of the cars and buses. He wasn't quite sure how much he would enjoy this trip by himself. He missed Michelle. Reaching into his coat pocket the fae pulled out a small velvet box and opened it up to reveal a elegant DIAMOND RING. He had planned on proposing. But how can he propose when the proposee wasn't there.

Last edited by D'artagnan De Lioncort on Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

Full Name : Michelle "Misha" Karvan
Race : Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:25 pm

It was so beautiful!

Going back home had…not been easy. She had sent a letter to her aunt before she left, telling her she would be visiting and needed to speak with her. She didn’t know what to expect when she went back to the convent, and leaving D’artagnan had been hard. After spending so much time with him, leaving for a few weeks she knew would be difficult, but she had too. She couldn’t continue a relationship with him and still be a nun, it wouldn’t be right. When she had arrived she realized her aunt had high hopes with Misha returning, she could tell the moment her aunt hugged her that she thought Misha was coming back home to resume her Godly duties. And although it had killed her, she told her aunt how she was leaving the church, how she had fallen in love with a man back at the school and wanted to be with him.

She had started world war 3. Her aunt had pitched a fit, telling Michelle that those demons were corrupting her and ruining her mortal soul. How badly Michelle wanted to tell her aunt that she was now one of those “demons” her aunt spoke of, but she felt that would be too much. Her aunt argued and begged her to not leave the church, but she told her the decision was final. She spoke with the priest, went through the counseling, everything and was ready to go back with she heard of the ski trip from D’artagnan…and decided to surprise him. She had told him she was staying longer to sort things out, but instead had called Khalid and told him to make her arrangements to get to the ski resort and find out D’artagnan’s room.

So now here she was, grinning as she entered the lobby. It was so beautiful! She absolutely loved Christmas, it was her all time favorite and she could have spent hours looking at everything in the lobby, but she had to go see her handsome fae. She told the bellhop to wait till she called to send up her bags and then took the elevator up and found D’artagnan’s room. She worried though, wondering if he would want her there. Maybe he liked the idea of being alone for vacation? Maybe he had made a bunch of plans thinking she wouldn’t be there? Well, she’d find out. She knocked on his door then waited, feeling excited to see him. She had missed him so, so achingly much.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:02 pm

D'artagnan sighed heavily and ran his fingers over the very beautiful, very expensive engagement ring when the knock came to the door. Snapping the box close he placed the velvet back back in his coat pocket and tossed the coat on the back of a chair before opening the door.

Unlocking the deadbolt and chain he pulled the door open and stared at the excited face of Michelle. "Misha!" D'artagnan chuckled deeply and wrapped his arms around Michelle effectively pulling her into his room and spinning her around in a circle. Oh how he had missed his little unicorn. He burried his face in her hair taking in her sweet scent. Even when he stopped spinning he held her off the ground. "What on Earth are you doing here? I thought you were visiting your Aunt." he had almost said "Bitch of an aunt" but caught himself just in time. This was perfect, absolutely perfect. Though he had an idea that a certain Boogeyman had something to do with this but he would thank him later. For now he had his Michelle and all was right with the world.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:18 pm

“I lied! I did a pretty good job at it, huh?”

She beamed, even more excited to see he was excited to see her there. Oh she was so glad she decided to surprise him, surprises like this were so much fun! She put her arms around his neck and laughed happily as he spun her inside the room. Oh…it was so good to be back in his arms. She kissed his cheek then took in a deep breath of his warm and glorious s scent. He always smelled so good. She had missed waking up in the morning and smelling like him, she’d prolong a shower just to hold onto the scent while he was at work. And sleeping without him had royally sucked too. She giggled “I lied! I did a pretty good job at it, huh?” She said proudly. She had been afraid he wouldn’t believe her, but he had!

She gazed at him for a few moments happily before taking in a breath “I finished what I had too…said my goodbyes” Though it really hadn’t been a proper goodbye. The other nuns had hugged her farewell, but her aunt had refused to see her after she told her she was leaving the church for a man. “It’s done….I’m not a nun anymore”

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:25 pm

D'artagnan was a very very happy man right now. To have his love back in his arms was the best gift he could possibly have. No more cold beds, no more silence. He had almost spied on her while she was gone just to see her face or hear her laugh but he had talked himself out of it, she deserved her privacy even if it was killing him on the inside. "Oh yes, you've been hanging around Khalid for far too long, he's starting to corrupt you my little Unicorn." he kissed her deeply, basking in the heavenly feeling of her lips pressed against his. It was paradise.

He leaned back and gazed into her baby blues with a smile. "I take it your Aunt wasn't exactly thrilled to hear it?" He had never met her Aunt and was very glad that he hadn't because he had a feeling that he would have set her on fire or tossed her in the middle of a shark infested ocean. From what Michelle told him, she was a religious nut bag and would be very upset that Michelle wasn't returning to the church. Well, tough cookies because Michelle was his...forever and ever. "Well, I'm sorry if that upsets you...but I can honestly say I have never been more happy than I am right now."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:18 pm

"You’re the best thing to ever happen to me”

She pursed her lips playfully and giggled some more when he accused her of hanging out with Khalid too much “Just a littlleee bit” She teased before she closed her eyes as his lips met hers. Now that…that she had missed most of all. Being home had been wonderful. She had missed the convent, where she had grown up and all the people she knew and the places she used to go too but now he was home. He made her the happiest, and that’s why she had let go of being a nun so she could be with him. Maybe some people would say she was risking far too much for such a new relationship but she knew deep down, he was the one.

She frowned and shook her head sadly “No she…wasn’t happy at all. Not at all” It had been ugly. Michelle had never seen her aunt so furious, not even when she left the convent with Mia. “I told her I had fallen in love and that you made me happy but…she thought I was ruining my life. She didn’t want to hear anything about it. She tried to convince me to not leave the church and to stay and...I won't lie. A few times I was almost guilted into staying. But then I'd think of you and...I couldn't” She sighed and gave him a gentle kiss before her expression softened and she smiled again “She’s wrong though. You’re the best thing to ever happen to me”

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:59 pm

Now D'artagnan would have to make this night super romantic, he'd have to make a reservation at the resturant on the top floor, with music and wine and candles. All these thoughts were running through his head on how to make this night the most magical she had ever seen. He'd go full Disney mode if he had too. Being with her made him complete, he felt whole and warm when he was with her. Of course he could blame that on her unicorn abilities but he knew it was because she loved him and he loved her. That was all that mattered.

Finally setting her down on the floor and took her hand in his and slowly he started dancing with her in the middle of his suite. Not carrying that there wasn't any music at all. At this moment he was completely content where he was. He knew her aunt would not approve of them, after all she was a nun. But honestly he couldn't give two flying fish tails what the woman thought. Michelle was an adult and could make her own decisions. And he was quite pleased that she chose him even after her stupid Aunt had tried to guilt her into staying. If that had happened he would have killed her Aunt. No if ands or buts about it. Khalid would have drove her mad and he would have gently pushed her off a cliff.

He returned her kiss and spun her around gently, "I was thinking of having a romantic dinner at the five star resturant in the resort, then come back and make a fire, have some wine, listen to come Christmas music...steal a kiss or two under the mistletoe. What do you think?" he asked kissing her neck softly.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:28 pm

“I think nothing would be more perfect”

She melted when he started to dance with her. She loved how spontaneous he was, it was these little gestures that made her feel like she was floating on cloud nine up and up and up. How could her aunt not understand this? Maybe it was just because she hadn’t seen them together. Misha was sure if she saw them together she would see how much they loved each other and were perfect for one another. She smiled endlessly as they danced, gazing at his face lovingly before she realized she hadn’t even seen the ROOM. She glanced around curiously and released a rush of breath “Oh my…this room is so beautiful!” She thought the school was fancy! This place was even a step up from there.

She giggled when he spun her, then her eyes widened when he told her the plans he had for them. She put her arms back around him “I think nothing would be more perfect” She whispered, feeling her body tingle with excitement and warmth. How was he so perfect? Because he was. She kissed him before leaning her head against his chest“I love you” She would miss being a nun and being so close to the church but…he was worth it.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:53 pm

Michelle was a real woman, one that enjoyed the simple things in life, that liked small things like dancing with no music. She didn't expect lavish gifts or loads of compliments. She didn't nag at him for not taking her places or showing her off. She was a pure and simple old fashioned woman. Part of that was due to the way she was raised and for that he thanked his lucky stars. She was perfect and he couldn't honestly imagine his life without her for another day. A few weeks was hard enough without her, an eternity would most likely kill him. He had no doubt in his mind that she was his soul mate. Normally he wouldn't believe in such things, sure he was a romantic but he wasn't a fool. But upon meeting Michelle he changed his way of thinking in a heart beat.

"And I love you more than you could possibly know my little unicorn." he dipped her low and captured her mouth again. He could never get tired of her, even if he tried. She was a ray of sunshine, a breath of fresh air that made his day perfect. She was his life, his light in the darkness. Chuckling he lifted her back up and spun her again. "And what would my Princess like to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:24 pm

“Can we go play in the snow?!”

All her life she had been made fun of for being old fashioned. For not liking flashy loud movies or parties or going out till five am running around doing crazy things. She had always felt like she was the odd duck out, that she didn’t fit in with anyone…until she joined the convent of course, but now with D’artagnan she felt like she fit in even more than before. She wanted a life with him. For them to be married and share a beautiful home and have children…but she told herself to not get ahead. They had not spoken of such things, she wasn’t even sure if he wanted them and was too afraid to bring it up even though she knew she should. But right now it didn’t matter. Just he mattered and them being together and happy.

When he asked her what to do, a typical woman may have guessed what Misha would say. She had gone a month without him, a normal woman probably would have wanted to make love or take a shower together or make out in front of the fire place until their lips fell off. Especially since as soon as she decided she was going to go back home, she had insisted she and D'artagnan not have any intimate relations, not until it was certain her ties as a nun were severed. But what did Misha say? “Can we go play in the snow?!” Sometimes she was just so totally clueless. But she really loved snow.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:31 pm

D'artagnan was a rare breed of man, he was romantic, sauve, sensitive but above all else...he was a man. And ever man had needs, especially when they had an extremely beautiful woman who happened to also be very good at sex even for a beginner. D'artagnan continued to sway slightly with her in his arms while he waited for her to respond. His hands gently ran up and down her arms. It had been a month since they had slept together. Sure he had gone many many years without sex but he had a woman now and sex was very nice.

He was ready for anything she was going to say because of course he thought that she would say sex, but no not his Misha. Instead of saying sex, she said...snow. D'artagnan couldn't help but laugh and kiss the top of her head. "Of course Michelle, we can build a snowman and throw snow balls, how does that sound?" Oh he would just have to wait, he had a feeling that after he popped the question they wouldn't be leaving the bed for a very long time. Grabbing his jacket, gloves and scarf he donned his winter attire and waited for her to get ready. Patience was a virtue...though he was jealous of Khalid because knowing him, he already had Tristian tied to a bed.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:07 am

“I love snowmen!"

Poor girl…she had no idea she was depriving the love of her life with what he really wanted, which was simply just her naked. Don’t get her wrong, she enjoyed having sex with him…oh very much so. But she was still so innocent at heart and still so new to being in a relationship, that just hadn’t been the first thing on her mind. And of course she was quite old fashioned…during the day was for nice play, night time was for sex, she still had that very rigid mindset that she had yet to be broken from.

She grinned and nodded in excitement “I love snowmen! I haven’t built one in forever!” Yup…still clueless. She kissed him happily, jumping up and down for a few moments. She took out her mittens and hat from her purse and put them on…pink, of course, contrasting with her white winter jacket. She looked like a winter Barbie doll. She then took his hand and was ready to go “So, what did you do all month without me?” She teased because she knew he had a life other than her, to her he probably didn’t notice too much she was gone.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:34 am

Michelle was just far to innocent for her own good but that was one of the many things that made her who she was. She would probably never grow out of her innocence and that was good. Innocence was lost in this modern time, so it was good to have at least one being that still held some form of it. Even if she was practically the physical embodiment of it. He smiled softly at her and took her hand. She was like a kind in a candy store and he loved it.

"Oh, nothing interesting. Just fixed the house and spent all my time thinking about you. What about you? Did you find any sexy priests at the convent that could steal you away from me?" He knew there weren't any, but still he could tease her. Instead of using the elevator he simply teleported them down to the ground full of snow. They were alone thankfully, so he could do whatever he wanted. Which included...bending down he scooped up a large snow ball in his hand and formed it into a perfect snow ball before tossing it at Michelle. " Heads up."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:30 am

"Sneaky fae!"

She hit him on the arm “Oh you!” She exclaimed playfully. Just the mention of sexy priests gave her the creeps and wierded her out, especially since the priest she grew up with was old enough to be her grandpa. She may not be a nun anymore, but she still had the mentality of what was proper or not. “No one can take me away from you” She knew that deep down in her soul. He was the man for her, and they were going to have a wonderful life together. She leaned against him in a snuggly manner, but then gasped when he teleported them. She was still getting used to that.

She took in a deep breath of the cold air and took a few steps away from him. It was so lovely here. She gazed out at the pearly white snow that went on for miles and miles and wondered how anyone could hate this. She started to turn as she heard him say heads up, only to be hit with a snow ball. She gasped, her jaw dropping as she grinned at him “Sneaky fae!” She laughed before leaning down and quickly making a snow ball before throwing it at him, then turning to ran away…though that was far harder to do in snow.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:51 pm

D'artagnan let out a deep chuckle and ducked from her snow ball before tossing another one at her. It was humorous to watch her run in snow. He was slightly cheating using his magic to allow him to run on top of the snow rather than having it come up to his ankles. "Come on Princess, this can be perfect practice to use your magic." waving his hand five snow balls levitated in front of him. "See if you can stop these from hitting you." Snapping his fingers the balls flew one by one towards their target.

He wished his magic training had been like this. Fun in the snow and laughter. No, his was more like Military boot camp with his father. It was his mother that trained him but it was his father that was the drill master. He would never be so hard on Michelle. He would train her in fun ways. Ways that she'd enjoy. Tristian could help as well, but for now she was all his. Making five more snow balls he made this spin in a circle before flying towards Michelle's head and butt. All the while D'artagnan had the largest smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:19 pm

“Learn magic now-?“

She didn’t know why she was bothering to run, because she was not getting very far at all. How did he run so well in the snow? No fair! But then again she sucked at running even out of snow so…that was probably why. She was having quite the giggle fit, which also wasn’t helping with running, when he mentioned magic. Oh magic…the one thing she had kept trying to put off and put off. She knew she had to learn eventually but…she was afraid of it. But this seemed a kind of funny time to learn magic, what could she possibly learn with snowballs? She paused in running and turned her head back to look at him “Learn magic now-?“

Suddenly, she was getting pelted by snowballs. She squealed and tried to avoid them, but by the time she took three steps she had been hit by all of them. “That is cheating!” She pointed at him with a big smile on her lips “No magic allowed in snow-EEK!” He made more and started throwing them at her again and once again she floundered around in the snow to get away. She almost fell down like, fifty times, squealing and laughing the whole time. Finally one came at her and she rather gave up on trying to avoid it and instead stood there and scrunched her face up, waiting for it to hit her…but nothing happened. Opening her eyes she gasped to see it suspended in midair right before her “Are you…?” She looked to him curiously before pack to the snowball. Hesitantly she poked it and with a surprised yelped sent it flying back at D’artagnan.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:06 am

D'artagnan laughed whole heartedly as he magically threw snow balls at Michelle. Her laughter was like music to his ears. After everything they had been through recently this was a definite approvement. "It's not cheating it's called using your resources." he said with a laugh dodging the misshapen snow balls tossed his way. She was adorable. Squeeling, falling down, laughing. It was no wonder why Winter was his favorite time of year, it brought out the innocence in people.

D'artagnan stopped laughing when Michelle actually made the snow ball halt in mid flight. A large smile spread across his lips. She had done it! "Well look at that...you did it." sure it had taken a few snow balls to make her do it but there it was, proof that she could do magic floating in front of her face. The snow ball flew back at D'artagnan hitting him square in the chest and sending him flying off his feet and back into the snow. He let out a cough to catch his breath and sat up slowly his black jacket now covered in white snow. Lesson number two...controlling one's strength. But he didn't care at this moment, she had done it!

Dusting the snow from his jacket he stood up slowly and took in a deep breath that would probably leave a bruise. "Well done Michelle...well done! You're a natural my little one."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:59 pm

How the heck had she thrown that snowball to knock D’artagnan off his feet?!

She couldn’t believe she had stopped that snow ball, she hadn’t even done anything, had she? It had just…stopped on its own and she still couldn’t imagine she was the one stopping it. She also couldn’t believe her poking it through it back at him so harshly. She couldn’t even throw a baseball hard enough to hurt a squirrel, how the heck had she thrown that snowball to knock D’artagnan off his feet?! She gasped horrified and quickly ran towards him “Oh my gosh! Oh! Oh I’m so, so sorry! I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean too…I didn’t even think! I was just trying to touch it!” She grabbed his arm and helped him up, frowning as she dusted some of the snow off of him.

“I’m sorry! Did I hurt you?!” Imagine, her asking that, if she had hurt him. Little puny her. She felt horrible that she had done that and hoped he wasn’t angry but…he just seemed to be simply proud, very proud of her and that made her smile and feel warmth in her heart. She liked that he was so proud of her, even if that pride was because she had knocked him off his feet with a snowball. “Maybe snowballs were a bad idea…” She said with a small laugh.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:20 am

D'artagnan continued to laugh and dust off his jacket while Michelle ran towards him with that slack jawed expression. "You did wonderfully Michelle. We'll just have to teach you how to control how much strength you put behind that finger of yours." her magic was raw and untapped and it also didn't have a safety button anymore thanks to him but still if a snow ball could knock him off his feet a pencil could possibly go through a wall with that little finger of hers.

Shaking his head D'artagnan slipped his arms under Michelle's legs and picked her up bridal style and spun her around. "You could never hurt me my little one." he said proudly kissing her firmly with a laugh. Oh yes, once she was trained Michelle would be able to stand against the Elders with no problem. His father wouldn't even come near her without being blow through something. He just hoped he was there to see it when it happened. Placing her back down on her feet he took her hand in his and smiled. "How about we go get dressed and we'll go have a wonderful romantic dinner, followed by s'mores by the fireplace." he kissed her knuckles gently and started towards the hotel once again. If everything went well, he might get a better desert other than s'mores.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:12 pm

"Race you to the elevator"

Yes…yes she wanted to learn how to control this magic thing because if she could hurt someone like D’artagnan with a snowball? She was afraid what she could do to other people. She wanted to learn her magic and how to control it so she would never need to use it, on purpose or on accident. She wanted to put it in a box and bury it and pretend it didn’t exist. She had been shocked by D’artagnan’s magic and it had taken some time to get used to it…but her having magic? She didn’t think she could ever become accustomed to it. Nun didn’t have magic. Ex-nuns…she really needed to get used to that now.

When he picked her up she gasped with a grin and then laughed happily, a happy sound resonating from her as he kissed her on the lips. Even though Wrinkle and Khalid and everyone else kept telling her how powerful she was, she didn’t see it or seem to grasp the concept of what Unicorns could really do. To her, they were just pretty horses, not the type of creature people would respect as some big bad fae not to be messed with. She just wanted to be normal…a normal ex-nun with her handsome fae boyfriend. Was that too much normalcy to ask for?

She snuck in one more kiss after he put her down, her eyes lit up. He made her so happy, so happy she felt she might burst from the joy. She nodded in agreement, for she was starting to get hungry and she had a new dress Tristian had helped pick out that she wanted him to see. She just hoped he liked it. It was definitely a dress out of her comfort zone but, it had been absolutely beautiful and she decided it was just what she needed to teach herself she wasn’t a nun anymore. She walked with him back into the lodge, but once they reached inside she gave him a playful look “Race you to the elevator” She said brightly before starting to run off. She had sucked at running in snow…maybe she’d do a bit better on actual floor.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:10 pm

Perhaps Michelle would take to magic easily. After all she was the physical embodiment of magic. It wouldn't be long until the Elder's made another strike and in which case he would prefer to have her be able to protect herself. Even if it was just a little. Just a little poke with her finger sent a snow ball hurdling towards him enough to knock him off his feet lord knows what else she could poke and destroy.

He could imagine living the rest of his life with Michelle. With her musical laughter and her bright personality. Now that he had it he wasn't quite sure if he could ever let her go. She was just...perfect. That was the only word that could really describe her. She was beautiful, intelligent, sweet, honorable. All the things he looked for in a woman and she had them all. He knew that she didn't want any of this, any magic or Elders, or almost apocalypse but it was part of her life now. It wasn't something she could simply wish away. It was something that she would have to deal with.

He let her get a ten second head start before running after her easily running over the thick white blanket of snow on the ground. Catching up to her he chuckled, "So slow my little one...you must think light to travel light." winking at her he set a good pace to the front and waited to see if she would be able to summon this magic as well.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:07 am

“Your too fassstttt”

Ok…she totally thought she’d be able to beat him this time since she had surprised him with the running and got a head start. Yeah…she had been totally wrong. When he was suddenly caught up with her she laughed and pouted, slowing down from defeat “Ok seriously…no fair! No magic running!” He could probably still beat her without magic but...but at least it would be fair. With magic she felt like a total goober, but she was smiling none the less. But she had to know how to run somehow, right? She had run away from that hell hound…but she had been scared then.

She tried to grab at his coat and pull on him to try and slow him down, which only made her laugh more and get slower. She tried to tell herself to run but…she couldn’t seem to summon it, especially not with her giggle fits. “Your too fassstttt” She laughed and ended up stopping to pout at him playfully “Running is overrated…I’d rather learn to poof like you do. That’s easier” She said, breathing hard, little puffs of air escaping into the air.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:12 pm

Yes he was techincally cheating but then again he never said that he would play fair. He continued to try and run even when she grabbed onto his jacket and eventually stopped with a laugh. She was adorable when she pouted. Shaking his head he turned and crossed his arms over his chest. "Oh just wait, once you learn some more magic you'll be able to out run me in a heart beat. Unicorns are one of the fastest creatures on this planet." Once she learned how to do that, he would be screwed in races.

Smirking he took her hands in his and took a deep breath. "That is actually very easy to do. Take a deep breath." Closing his eyes he took in a deep breath and shook his shoulders. "Now simply close your eyes and imagine where you want to go. Think clearly and once you have the image in your head. Simply will yourself there." this was the first thing he learned how to do when he was first learning magic. Simply to get away from his father easier. Michelle would be able to do it in a heart beat. He had faith in her.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:23 am

"Oh my gosh! I did it!

She gave him a look, putting her hands on her hips “You know, I’m not having so much confidence in this magic thing” She sucked. She royally sucked…at everything she did. So ok, she chucked a snowball at him in midair, but that was it! She didn’t think she had done anything cool, at least not cool enough to D’artagnan and Khalid standards. She was a terrible magical Unicorn. The worst Unicorn in the entire world. She had outrun the Hellhound but…she was calling that some dumb luck. She was so not fast, even though he told her Unicorns were the fastest of all.

Easy? She had a feeling not so easy. But she took in a breath and released it, doing as he said and closed her eyes. Think about where she wanted to go? That was it? Well, the first thought that popped into her mind was Disneyworld but she quickly pushed that thought away and told herself no, not the time for that. Start out small. She forced herself to think of their room, of all the details she could remember of it…but didn’t feel anything happened. She scrunched her eyes really tight until she was making a puckered face but still, nothing. She sighed and her shoulders slumped “Ugh, I can’t do it, I told you I suck” She opened her eyes to frown at him, then stopped and jumped, looking around to see they were in their room. She squealed and grinned, jumping up and down “Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I did it! Did I do it? Was that me?! Oh my gosh!” She jumped up and down in a circle, doing a little dance “I did it! I did it!” She sing songed proudly.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:23 pm

"Well until you get some confidence you'll never be able to master it." he shook his shoulders again and tightened his grip on her hands. He could feel her magic swirling around their hands. It was wild and untamed which would need to be fixed as soon as possible. Wild magic drew unwanted attention from very dangerous people. But practicing as they were doing now would help keep it in check. "Now concentrate...imagine where you want to go." He would see to it that she would be able to at least defend herself if nothing else. He knew she didn't like magic, at least her own, so if all she wanted to to know was how to do small things then that was what he would teach her.

He couldn't help but smirk at her face as she tried to concentrate and imagine where they were going. At first nothing happened but then a soft silvery smoke appeared around them teleporting them to the room. It was a little unsteady but they made it there in once peace. He let her hands go and crossed his arms over his chest with a very satisfied look upon his face. "I wouldn't say that." he said smugly waiting for her to open her eyes. When she did he could only chuckle at her excitement. "Yes you did. You did a very good job little one. With a little more practice you could go anywhere you wanted."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistletoe and Firelight   Mistletoe and Firelight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mistletoe and Firelight
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Sugar Mountain Resort :: -
Jump to: