Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Come Morning Light - Page 3 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Come Morning Light

Go down 
+2
Andre Louvel
Adella Louvel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Full Name : Adella Louvel
Race : Fairy/Werewolf

Come Morning Light - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:57 pm

"He’s heartbroken. He’s like a lost puppy."

She made a face “Worst thing you can do is give gifts to a woman who thinks your cheating…” Not like it was his fault, he apparently had no idea, but still probably had not helped his case at all. Just made a man look guiltier. But he was just a poor, clueless man who was stubborn and didn’t have a clue what to do. It proved the point that Misha always hear women complain about men. That they never learned and they never got it.

She went inside and to her bedroom, where Adella was out of the shower and dressed, drying her hair with a towel. She looked to Misha and smiled softly and she went over and sat next to her on the bed “How do you feel? Better?” Misha asked and Adella nodded with a sigh “Yes, a little. I don’t know why I got so sick…” She looked out into the living room “Who was at the door?”. Misha pursed her lips and grimaced then quickly put her hands up “Ok…ok, don’t get mad but….Andre’s outside the door. He wants to talk to you”. Adella’s eyes widened and she quickly shook her head and stood “No. No. make him leave. I don’t want to talk to him. Make him leave”.

Misha frowned and stood “Adella, he’s really sorry and he said he didn’t do it and…well…I sorta kind of believe him”. Adella stared at her like Misha had just backstabbed her and Misha panicked and started talking faster “I know! I know it’s crazy and your upset but maybe he really didn’t do it. I think it was just a whole big misunderstanding and he came here to get you back. He wants you back, even after everything. He loves you. You just have to speak to him. He’s heartbroken. He’s like a lost puppy. He really is. He is”. Adella didn’t looked convinced and crossed her arms, feeling sick again. Misha gently touched her arm “Please? Just talk to him a little? I’ll be here the whole time. If he’s a jerk or anything, I’ll kick him out. But just…just talk to him”. Adella really didn’t want too but…Misha was convincing.

The door opened, but this time instead of Misha, Adella stood there in the door way. Her arms were crossed and she was giving him a stern look “What do you want?”
MADE BY [Only admins are allowed to see this link] @ [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Full Name : Andre Acelin Louvel
Race : Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:50 pm

Pacing was not helping any. It was supposed to help calm his nerves by exerting some of his energy, but he felt his nerves ball up tighter with his pacing. All he could do was think over and over why she thought he was cheating. It was one text and she didn’t even give him the time of day to react.

The door opened and Andre snapped to turn towards her faster than he realized he could. He had expected Addie to be whimpering and apologetic like last night when he convinced her the first time he hadn’t cheated. The wolf didn’t like this side of her. Where was his trusting wife?

“Really?” Yeah, it probably wasn’t the best reaction to fight fire with fire, but Andre was a wolf and acted on impulse. “You run away from home, Adella Louvel, and run away without even givin’ me the time o’ day… then you got the nerve to be askin’ me what I want? I obviously want you!” What would it take to get that through her thick skull? Thankfully he was smart enough to shut his mouth one sentence sooner and not mention how stubborn and stupid he thought she was being.

“What happened to my trustin’ wife? What happened to you bein’ my wife and bein’ on my team? I didn’t do anything, Addie! I don’t know why I can keep sayin’ it ‘till I’m blue in the face and you still ain’t gonna believe in me!”
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:55 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

She just kept her arms folded and her face cold as she looked at him, not responding when he questioned her attitude. She would stand firm and not let him do anything to sway her otherwise. Misha may have told her to listen to him, but that didn’t mean she had to talk or actually hear what he had to say. When he started off angry Adella just turned away and grit her teeth, not liking his tone of voice and was ready to close the door on him if he was going to lash out that way. Misah stood back in the living behind Adella and gave him big eyes and waved her hands about, trying to “subtlety” tell him to calm down and be gentle like she had told him. He wasn’t listening to her advice!

“I have seen evidence against you but no evidence that you didn’t do it” She had read the text and was now convinced…but other than his word, what was there to prove he hadn’t done anything with the woman in the message while he had been away? There was nothing to prove his innocence. She was feeling queasy all over again…all this stress. Her body wasn’t used to such stress and yelling and fighting. She grimaced a bit and sucked in a breath before glancing back at him, like she was waiting for him to prove his innocence.

graphics: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
template: Mellaaaxx @ rcr & sp

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:11 pm

“What kinda evidence can I show you to prove that I’m innocent?” What on earth was she talking about? “You broke my phone. I don’t even know what the message said.” Just as the wolf mulled over what he could possibly tell his wife to make her believe him he pulled out his new one and scrolled to the message. He held it up to Addie and the messages weren’t exactly incriminating, but they weren’t saving him either.

Don’t ignore me Andre. I don’t want to mess things up between us.
You done ruined things between my wife and I! I don’t want to hear from you again!

“I slept with her a long time before I met you, but I have been completely faithful to you since we’ been married, cheri!” The wolf stuffed his phone back in his pocket and knew he wasn’t getting anywhere. He grabbed Addie’s hand and kissed it gently, placing butterfly kisses up to her arm until the proud alpha got down on his knees. He held her hand and pressed it to the side of his face. “You gotta believe me, cheri! You have to.” As he leaned in closer to rest his head against her stomach he stopped and inhaled slowly, staring forward for what felt like an eternity before he looked up at her. “You feelin’ alright, Adella?”
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:11 pm

His excuses, whether her fault or not, didn’t do anything to sway her. She kept staring off to the side, not wanting to look at him because it hurt too much. She glanced over when he took out his phone and showed it to her and she leaned forward some to read the message, reading it a few times over before leaning back. This time she kept her eyes on him and didn’t look away. She just didn’t want to be a fool. She didn’t want to forgive him a second time then learn for a third time that he really was cheating. She didn’t want to go through this again and again. She wanted to make sure a hundred percent that he had not cheated and she didn’t know how to go about that.

When he grabbed her hand she shook her hand and tried to take her hand back “No” She whispered, shaking her head but she couldn’t get away from him. And then to her utter surprise, her husband got down on his knees to beg for her to believe him. Her dominant, stubborn, always thought he was right husband was on his knees asking for forgiveness for something he said he hadn’t done. She frowned, wetness touching her eyes. Could she believe him? Was it safe to believe him or would her heart just break again a couple more months down the road? When he leaned in and paused she watched him, wondering what he was doing now. His question made her blink and she shrugged, wondering why he was asking her that all of the sudden “I-I don’t know…no…” She hadn’t been feeling alright for almost the past two weeks.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:42 pm

The wolf didn’t know what else he could do. He felt he was between a rock and a hard place, and there was no where else for him to go. He couldn’t even remember the last time that he had groveled, and for what?! Nothing! He hadn’t done a damn thing!

There was something else about Adella. It wasn’t that she was being crazy, or didn’t look at him with the same adoration that he loved so much, but something else had changed about her. Her scent was off, and she said she wasn’t feeling well. “How long… when… How are you feeling?” It was the only thing he could bring himself to ask, but he knew what that smell was and it didn’t seem to matter that he had to be right.

“You have to forgive me, cheri. You gotta. You gotta stop bein’ so selfish and believe what I’m tellin’ you because it’s… we’re… it’s not just us anymore.” The wolf spoke the last part of the sentence slowly while his gaze found it’s way to lock on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:59 pm

She looked a bit frustrated that he was asking how she was feeling. What? Why was he asking this? What was he expecting her to say? What did how she felt have anything to do with what was happening now? She didn’t understand and kept staring down at him oddly, shaking her head slightly to show she didn’t get where he was going with that question. “Why does it matter?” She asked, sighing and glanced away, running a hand through her hair before back to him “Sick. I’ve been feeling sick. What does that matter?”

Then his next words just confused her even more. “What are you talking about!” She wanted to yell at him for calling her selfish and telling her she HAD to believe him. She didn’t need to do anything! She had legitimate reason to believe he may have cheated and she didn’t need to just forgive him because he asked! But she heard Misha gasp behind her and she glanced back, seeing Misha staring at her with wide eyes…like she had just realized something she had been suspecting. She blinked at her oddly then looked back to Andre to see him staring at her stomach “What?” She looked down “What are you staring at it?”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:21 am

Sick. She had been sick. How had it taken Andre so long to notice the change in Addie? Of course she was pregnant. That had to be why she was acting so crazy (not that he dared let that thought leave his mouth). “Addie, do you feel any different?” Maybe her wolf side wasn’t alert enough to notice, but then again Nicollette hadn’t noticed either.

“You’re pregnant.” No need to beat around the bush. He was already in the doghouse, why not dig himself in a little deeper by ripping the band aid off without warning? The wolf let go of Addie’s hand and stood up from groveling (it seemed that was getting him no where). “You’re pregnant.” He repeated, motioning to her stomach and suddenly he couldn’t help the smile that lit his eyes and creased his tired face. Andre laughed and ran his hands over his hair, then turned around and paced in the hallway of the apartment building as he laughed some more. The wolf looked hysterical, but it was a combination of stress, hangover, lack of sleep, and excitement that spurred his body to laugh.

Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:50 pm

Again asking if she was feeling fine….what was with these odd questions all of the sudden?! She was getting impatient and frustrated and…well, to answer his question to herself, yes, she had been feeling different. It was not in her personality to feel impatience; she was ridiculously patient and had been all her life. She never got angry easily but it seemed lately the littlest thing set her off into angry rants and tears of rage. But she hadn’t really noticed that until now…she would have assumed it was just the stress from being away from Andre, but the look on his face suggested he had another idea for her sudden radical behavior.

She felt her body go still and her face pale. Pregnant? He thought she was pregnant? She looked down at her stomach, putting her hands over it and just…stared. Could she really be carrying a child right now? Did she have her period yet? She didn’t keep track of it, she didn’t remember the last time she had her period. She could be pregnant. According to Andre’s reaction, he was a hundred percent certain. She was pregnant. She was in shock, utter shock she didn’t…how? Andre didn’t want children now, regardless of the pressure her parents wrote in there letters. They used protection…well he used protection, even though she didn’t like it. She thought it was weird…but now she was just ranting from the shock she was feeling. She looked up at him, her eyes wide “I’m pregnant” She whispered, the words sounding alien.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Head of Business Department
Francesca Boticelli

Full Name : Francesca Boticelli
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:45 am

Mixed into the shock and stress, and every other downtrodden emotion that Andre Louvel felt that morning there was one feeling that burned in his chest. He was excited. Of course he had to figure out how to get Addie to forgive him, but push past that and you would find a bright and beaming man thrilled to be a father. All the other nerves could come later.

After pacing for a few moments he turned back to Addie. The expression on his face was longing, he wanted to grab her, pick her up and spin her around; but she was angry with him still. He stepped closer to her and took her hand, lacing his fingers through hers, until finally he pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her. “I love you, Addie. You know that. I love you, cheri.”
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:57 pm

She…she couldn’t believe this. She was pregnant. She couldn’t believe it. All she could do was keep her hands over her stomach and stare at Andre as he paced like a crazy person. Her mind was blank…it was like she couldn’t remember the argument or how she got here or anything, all that wa sin her mind right now was that she was pregnant with a child. For a few seconds underneath the tough layer of surprise, she felt a welling feeling of joy. A baby…she had always wanted a baby, especially after meeting Andre and falling in love with him. But just as quickly as she started to feel that joy and allow herself to embrace it…a darkness took over it.

At first the pressure from her parents to conceive stressed her till no end, even made worse after she found out Andre didn’t want children immediately. But the stress ebbed away the more she learned about wolves and the way their bodies worked…especially during a pregnancy. After she had learned that she was relived Andre didn’t want children anytime soon, because she knew the fate of what would happen if she did become pregnant. And now that fate had come, and it was tragic. She let him pull her against him into a bug, behaving like a mindless zombie. She frowned, feeling tears prick her eyes. Why was this happening?

She let him hold her for a while before pushing back from him and turning around to look at Misha, who was smiling hopefully at the couple and obviously excited about the news of a baby “I…I need to go home now” Her voice was hoarse as she spoke and Misha’s happiness faltered to see Adella’s expression, but she nodded, even though she was curious what was happening now “Of course” Misha said softly “Call me if you need me. Congratulations, Adella”. Adella nodded numbly, glancing back to look at her husband then started to walk out into the hall like a woman condemned.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 8:51 pm

Up until now Andre hadn’t wanted kids. He didn’t want to risk replacing the memory of his own sons, and he feared he would lose them. Fear had frozen him and kept him protecting Addie from becoming a mother like she wanted, but now it was all gone. It was happening, whether he liked it or not and he very much liked it.

He liked it, that is, until he saw Adella’s face and knew exactly what she was thinking. Nicollette had conceived their children during a full moon, when they were both in wolf form. She didn’t change for the next nine months to save the children. Addie was in a very different situation. It was too late for her to shift.

The wolf looked to Michelle and managed to smile, though inwardly he was scrambling for ideas. There had to be a way around it. “Bye, Michelle… and thanks.” Before he could hardly finish the sentence he hurried after Adella and grabbed her shoulder.

“Addie, wait. Add.” He moved to get in front of her and touch her face, pushing her hair away from her face and looking at her lovingly. “We’ll figure something out, cheri. I’ll sell my soul to the devil to keep you and our baby safe.”
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:11 pm

She wished he had never figured it out. She wished he had never told her. She didn’t want to know this…she would have been far happier never have knowing and just shifting and the baby being aborted and she not know the wiser. She would have thought she got a heavy period or something, the end. This was torture. She was carrying a child, it was growing inside her….but it would die. She would kill it. The full moon was in a week and she would have to spend that entire week in agony with her baby inside her only to know he would be gone. If she had been a normal wolf, she could shift now and have a sixty percent chance the baby would be alright….but not like this. Shed shift on the full moon and shift back and even if by some absolute miracle the baby survived, he’d only die on her next shift. Why did this have to happen to her?

When he caught up with her and came to stand infront of her, tears she didn’t even know were in her eyes exploded and showered down her cheeks. Her face crumpled into absolute sadness, her lips trembling. She shook her head “There is no way. He’s going to die. I’m going to shift and kill him. He’s going to die” She sobbed and covered her face. There was no way, she had learned there was no way for a female wolf to save the baby unless shifting early and she couldn’t do that. Her baby would be gone.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:31 pm

Andre chased Addie down the hall, but his mind was elsewhere. He was busy trying to remember everything he had ever learned and done in his long life. Had he ever seen or heard of a wolf giving birth as a human? Had he ever heard of magic, or a deal, or anything to fix the problem they had gotten themselves into?

He was brought back to the present when Adella began to cry. The expression on her face broke his heart even more than her leaving him the night before. He pulled his wife in closer and kissed her forehead, shushing her to try and calm her nerves. “Shh. We gonna figure somethin’ out, my love.” He stepped back and lowered his head to be more at eye level with her. “Nobody’s gonna be as resourceful and determined as I am. I’m gonna find a way so we can do this, okay? You just gotta stay calm for me, baby girl. Stay calm for me.” He pushed the button for the elevator and managed to keep one arm draped over her shoulder.

“Just breathe, sugar pie. We got this.”
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:15 am

She was so consumed by this awful news she didn’t even know if she was mad at him anymore or if she had forgiven him or what even was going to happen between them because of their argument. All she could think about was her baby, her poor innocent child that she was kill in a week’s time. She all but collapsed against him, her sobs getting worse. She was a failure of a wife. She had started a huge argument with her husband and now because she was a mutt she couldn’t even safely keep his child. Why did he bother with her anymore? He should send her back to France and find someone else better for him.

She wanted to believe him but, she couldn’t. If there was a way, he would know about it already. He had lived long enough and had been a wolf all his life. If he didn’t know of a solution now, there was no solution. She couldn’t be calm, her heart was shattered. When they got into the elevator she just went to the corner and slid down to sit on the floor, the sobs wracking through her body harshly. She put her hands on her stomach and closed her eyes, the tears seeping out to continue down her cheeks. Her poor child…because of what she was, it was going to lose its life.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:57 am

There had to be something that Andre could do. There had to be someone, or something that could be done. If only Addie could shift on call, or if only she didn’t have to shift at all. The wolf held his wife as she cried and got into the elevator, his face troubled and his mind a thousand miles away as he mulled everything over. The only thing that brought him back was the ding of the elevator letting them onto the ground floor. He helped Adella up, hell he mostly carried her out to the truck and tucked her into the passenger seat.

“I love you, Addie Lou.” He brushed her hair back and kissed her cheeks. “We’ll figure this out. I promise.” He would sell his soul if they had to.

After getting home and cleaning up the house Andre sat in his office for hours. He knew he should have been comforting his wife, but he needed to find a solution. He stayed in his office all night, running over old books and old contacts and eating minutes on his phone to call every connection he had before one finally came through.

A witch doctor.

Addie wasn’t going to like this. It was black magic, but he didn’t need to tell her that. She could lay quietly while the woman waved a little bag of bones and spices over her belly… right? The wolf didn’t even know what the hell Voo Doo witches did, or what he had to give up, but it would all be worth it.

Around two a.m is when Andre crawled into bed with Addie. He curled up in bed with her, exhausted but too distraught to sleep and he kissed her hair. “I think I found someone to help us.”
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:49 pm

When they had gotten home, she went straight to bed and lied on the bed, holding a pillow against herself and just cried into it. She really didn’t mind being alone as he did…whatever he was trying to figure out, she wanted to be alone and grieve for the child in her that she would soon loose. She cried until she could summon no more tears, her eyes red and swollen. So then she just lied there absolutely still, staring off at the wall and listening to the sounds of the house and outside. There would be no solution…she knew Andre wanted to try in loyalty to her but there was nothing. She was doomed to never have a baby.

She didn’t look at him when he got into bed with her, nothing about her body responded to his presence as she continued to stare sadly at the wall. But when he spoke she propped herself up on her elbow and turned back to look at him, her eyes wide “What?” She gasped, feeling her heart starting tor ace “What do you mean?! How?!”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:52 pm

The wolf couldn’t be certain that the witch doctor would be able to help them, but it was the only thing he could come up with. When Addie shot up in bed he touched her shoulder and toyed with the ends of her hair. How he missed doing that. It felt like forever since he’d been able to just touch her like this.

“I can’t be certain it’ll work, cheri, but I gotta try. The woman is an old acquaintance in New Orleans who knows of some magic that could help us.” He didn’t want to delve too deeply into details. “I booked a flight out for us tomorrow afternoon.” In reality he wanted to take her and just drive, but flying would get there faster and he wanted it done and over with before the full moon.

“Just try and get some rest, my love. We’ll be packin’ in the mornin’.” Morning couldn’t come fast enough.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

Full Name : Michelle "Misha" Karvan
Race : Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:29 am

She didn’t care that he wasn’t certain…she just cared that he thought there was a way. She hadn’t believed him when he said he would do everything to find a solution, she thought he had only said that to try and calm her down. But he really had found a way, and now tomorrow they would go towards that solution and hope that it worked to save their child. She still didn’t know if she forgave him for cheating or not cheating or whatever that mess was, but right now she knew he loved her and wanted to do everything he could for her and their future family. They could work out the other issues later…now she needed him.

She shifted to face him instead of having her back to him, tucking close against him and resting her head against his chest, seeking warmth and comfort. There was hope, but she was afraid to be too optimistic in case something bad happened, but there was still hope. She closed her eyes and sighed softly and although she didn’t sleep, she did rest, her heart racing in the prospect that they may be able to save their baby.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:48 am

Andre knew that Addie still hadn’t forgiven him, but he could still blindly hope. Wasn’t this proof enough that he hadn’t been cheating? If he had been cheating he wouldn’t be trying so hard for a woman who couldn’t give him a baby. If he had been cheating he wouldn’t have gone back and begged for her. Even though that argument was supposed to be gone from his mind he still couldn’t stop thinking about it and had trouble sleeping that night.

The next morning finally came and the sun peeked past their curtains. The wolf, for once in his life, rose early. He went downstairs and began to make breakfast, and though some would still consider it large it was a small amount for what he normally cooked. He brought Addie breakfast in bed and kissed her cheek to wake her up. “Time to get up, Addie. You should eat so you have your strength for today.” The old man had completely forgotten about morning sickness. It didn’t cross his mind that the smell might make her ill, and here he was trying to be sweet. He set her plate of eggs, toast, and bacon on the night stand and went to the closet to pull out a suitcase that hadn’t even fully been unpacked yet. "Our flight leaves at one." Too many hours away.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 pm

She stirred the moment he did, her head popping up. She was alert and wide awake and sat up, wishing they could just leave now and get this settled. She just wanted to know if her baby would be saved or not, it was torture to have to wait. As he went downstairs she went into the bathroom, but barely prepared herself like she normally did. All she did was brush her teeth and splash water on her face, tying back her hair without brushing it. She then went back to bed and lied down, moments later she smelled food and Andre came in.

Her stomach lurched unpleasantly and she grit her teeth to fight back the sick feeling. The past week she had been just eating oatmeal in the morning, and barely even ate much of that. She appreciated him though making her food and she put on a forced smile even though her stomach was flip flopping “Thank you” She murmured, sitting back up. She picked up the toast and started to pull pieces off to eat, doing so gingerly. She figured bread was a lot better than bacon and eggs. One? One was forever away. She frowned to hear that and sighed, looking down at the bread she held and continued to eat slowly. Tears filled her eyes again and started falling. She was just so frightened. What if this didn’t work? What would they do then?

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:13 pm

It was difficult for the wolf to concentrate. He occupied himself with packing and tossing Addie’s things in his suitcase along with the things he had never even bothered to unpack. It wasn’t the wisest choice to let a husband pack, because he could hardly manage to pack anything that matched. She had a dress, some jeans, and a black shirt that had been in the back of the closet since she had moved in.

After a few minutes of zoning into packing Andre turned to see Addie crying. His shoulders slumped and he went to her, sitting on the bed near her legs. “Addie, don’t cry please.” It was taking everything he had to keep himself calm so that he could try and keep her calm. He touched her face and hair. “You can’t let yourself get so stressed out. It’s bad for our baby.” He smiled a weak little curve and leaned in to kiss her cheeks.

The day had best go by quickly. He didn’t know how much more he could handle without packing a flask in their carry on.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:18 pm

She looked up when he came to console her and she forced another smile, wiping at the tears on her cheeks before glancing back down and tried not to shed anymore tears but it was hard not to. She did manage to control herself as they left to catch the plane, staying quiet the whole time, a hand on her stomach as if she was trying to feel the baby inside her, but she couldn’t. She had only ever been on a plane once before and that had been a private one the Dean had sent for he, so security and such made her absolutely clueless, but she just tried to follow Andre’s lead even though her head was a fog. She probably irritated all the people who worked there, but she couldn’t bear to care.

On the plane exhaustion finally set in from all the stress and lack of proper sleep for two nights and she ended up leaning against Andre and sleeping the whole ride there. But once she felt the plane land she jolted awake and looked around, startled and disorientated for a few moments until she remembered where she was and where they were going and she relaxed, her shoulders slumping and she sighed, looking to Andre with a frown before looking out the plane window which she sat by, wanting to get out of the claustrophobic flying metal bird.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:05 pm

At least he got her to stop crying. Their journey was going to have to be one baby step at a time. Little by little he would make her feel better until he could prevent her from shifting into wolf form when the full moon came. He focused on the task at hand and got them through the day. It was all he could do to not have a bottle of whiskey in his hand.

Once Andre had been on one plane ride he had been on them all. He was calm throughout the ordeal and got them off the plane as soon as possible without making the flight attendants panic stricken by the big hairy man rushing his tiny wife out of the air craft.

After signing some paperwork and giving away his credit card a few times he had Addie in a sleek black suburban and they were on the road. As he drove he reached over to hold her hand, something he often did, and glanced at her. “Welcome to Louisiana, my love.” How many times over could he tell her it would be okay? His head was pounding from trying to force that thought.

The next hour and a half seemed to drag by, as if he were on some sort of drug that slowed the world down. He drove with the radio hardly turned up and the heat outside sizzled on the ground. Not only was it hot, it was humid as all hell too. Not even animals bothered to cross the road on the way. Not soon enough they were deeper out into the boonies outside of New Orleans and Andre pulled the SUV up to a rickety old house near the swamp. Typical, right? The house had a porch with wind chimes and other assortments hanging from the rafters.

“Well, here goes nothin’.” Mr. Louvel said as he stepped out of the black truck, watching the door to the house swing open and a thin, black haired woman stepped out.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:51 pm

Normally such a nice car would have excited Adella, made her smile and be wiggling the whole car ride as she touched all of the car’s interior and pressed every button. But not this time, this time she sat quietly in the seat and stared out the window. This was Louisiana? The place her husband and grown up and lived and loved? She couldn’t see it. It didn’t have the…grace that North Carolina did or even that her home did. It was hot and sticky…she didn’t like it, not with her pregnancy hormones still out of whack, it just made her feel grumpy. Or as grumpy as she could feel through the sadness she was feeling. Would all of this be for nothing? And what way had he found that apparently no one else knew? She didn’t have much hope anymore.

When they stopped and the house she frowned, looking at him uncertainly, as if she wanted to make sure this was in fact the place. He seemed to think it was so she slowly got out of the car after he did and looked around better. When the door opened to the home her eyes quickly snapped over and she stared at the woman before looking to Andre then back to the woman. Who was this? Did Andre know her? She just felt…jumpy for some reason about all of this.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come Morning Light
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next