Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Come Morning Light Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Come Morning Light

Go down 
+2
Andre Louvel
Adella Louvel
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Full Name : Adella Louvel
Race : Fairy/Werewolf

Come Morning Light Empty
PostSubject: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:26 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Adella was going a little stir crazy. A lot of stir crazy actually. A whole lot. In the beginning of their marriage she enjoyed every moment Andre was out of the house and she had time alone without him near her. It was also the same time where she had slept at the very edge of the bed to not be close to him at night and did much maneuvering around the kitchen to keep as far away from him as she could. But now…things were different. When he had told her he was leaving for a few days on business she hadn’t been very fazed; she was comfortable now enough with English to at least manage fair enough, she knew her way around the house and campus and she had a few friends, she didn’t see anything the matter with him being gone. But after the first night, it was torture! She missed cuddling against him at night after they made love, and missed him making breakfast and having him come home from work and giving him a big kiss and asking him how his day was. Being alone in the house just overall sucked.

She had obsessively called him, until she realized he was either too tired or not a phone person, because he didn’t speak much so she stopped calling to not bother him. Everything was fine in her mind, she missed him like crazy but she knew soon he would be home. That was until she got ideas in her head. In her math class she really didn’t know anyone well, but there were a few girls she talked with from time to time, the type of girls that if Adella knew any better would be classified as the high school bitchy cheerleader types. One day they were grouped together to do a quiz and in conversation Adella mentioned her husband was on a business trip. Well, once the girls got over the fact she was so young to be married and that she was married to a professor, they started to put bad thoughts in her head that Andre was most likely not on a business trip. Adella shot them down and didn’t want to believe them but…it started to get to her.

In her village, cheating for men was very common. Marriages were more then not arranged, it was a well-known secret that many men strayed from their wives so the idea that Andre may be cheating suddenly wasn’t so farfetched for her. It sent her a little bonkers about this but she kept telling her it couldn’t be, not Andre, not stoic, warm, secretly playful Andre who told her she was beautiful more times then she could count. But could it be so? Could he be unfaithful? If he was there was nothing she could do, she was to be quiet and let it happen…but it broke her heart. The night he was to come back she paced all around the house, cleaning and re-cleaning everything to just try and calm her nerves, but nothing helped.

graphics: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
template: Mellaaaxx @ rcr & sp

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Full Name : Andre Acelin Louvel
Race : Werewolf

Come Morning Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:30 pm

When the email came that things at a few of the restaurants needed changing, and the opportunity to open a new one had arisen Andre knew he needed to finally face his past and go back home. It had been so long since he had been to Louisiana, let alone the length it had been since he had been in one of the few Louvel restaurant/bars. In the two days before he left (opportunity knocked and he needed to move quickly) Andre had been quiet. Inwardly he had been anxious and aggravated, his wolf stirring beneath his skin with anticipation, though outwardly he was zipped shut.

The trip had been refreshing yet exhausting. In a weeks time he crammed in seeing as many people from his fifty+ years of living there as he could manage, all the while working to whip the taverns back into shape. Not to mention signing papers upon papers and checks left and right to get the new bar open! It was absolutely exhausting but it sparked something in the ex-alpha that hadn’t come alive in a while. He missed being boss. He missed being head honcho of something, even if it was only a restaurant business. Not to mention he missed the French Quarter terribly. The smell, the sounds, the people… it tickled an itch he had long tried to bury.

Finally the wolf made his way home. He would need to go back soon, but for now he was home (but the thought lingered: was it really home?). The engine of his big, black SUV grumbled and growled as he pulled up to the house and cut the lights on the truck. He had shaved and trimmed his hair down in Louisiana. Not too short, but short enough that it gave the wolf a younger appearance and fresh face. He grabbed his duffle bag and headed inside, sighing with weariness as he turned the knob and stepped inside. The light in his eyes was warm and he had a smile, but not an overenthusiastic grin. The man was tired!

“Addie, I’m home.” He called out and tossed the duffel bag to the side as he kicked off his shoes. Had she missed him?
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Come Morning Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:32 pm

She was upstairs dusting…for the fifth time….when she heard the door open downstairs. She paused and looked towards the stairs, holding her breath. She knew it was him, of course it was, but she didn’t know if she was ready to face him. Would he smell like another woman? Would he behave differently? Would he be happy to see her or look upset that he had returned to his boring, arranged-to-marry wife? She had missed him, terribly so, but now she had hesitations. She put down the cloth she had been dusting with and washed her hands quickly before going downstairs to greet her hopefully not cheating husband. As she went down the stairs she told herself it was going to be fine. Of course Andre wasn’t cheating! He was going to be the same, exact person that he was when he left. He’d hug her and spin her around, they’ll kiss and tell each other how much they missed each other, he would eat then they’d spend a glorious night in bed together. That was what was going to happen. A smile spread on her lips and she skipped down the stairs quickly, her face lit up as she reached the base and went into the kitchen to see him and…

Her face fell immediately. This…what…he…what?! She gawked at him, her eyes wide in horror. His…what had he done to his hair?! Where was the furry bushman she had gotten married too? And he wasn’t even beaming from ear to ear, he looked tired and not very excited to be home. She stood there a few feet away, just staring at him “What did you do?” She asked in shock, slowly looking him over then back to his face. She took a few steps toward him, motioning to his face where there was supposed to be hair! “Your…beard…your…” She was speechless! He wasn’t supposed to be different! He was supposed to be the same Andre who left, where she hadn’t had any suspicious of cheating…but now they were back.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Come Morning Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:11 pm

Well that certainly wasn’t the welcoming committee he had been expecting. “What, no welcoming parade, cheri?” He asked, his Cajun accent thicker than ever since he had gone ho—to Louisiana. The wide-eyed look of concern wasn’t the way he had been expecting her to look at him. She called him every day and sounded like she missed him, so why did she look like she just saw a ghost?

Ahh, the beard. The wolf smiled and scratched at his much shorter facial hair (hardly more than stubble). “It’s hot as all hell in Louisana, sugar. It got itchy.” Not only was it hot and humid, but Andre had wanted a fresh look to see his old friends.

“Don’t be lookin’ at me like I’m a ghost or som’tin.” With that he went to his wife and pushed his shorter hair back before wrapping his arms around her waist and leaning down into her neck with a growl. He nuzzled against her neck and gripped her before picking her up and spinning her around only once. “Did you miss me?” Mr. Louvel asked Mrs. Louvel as he kissed the crook of her neck. From there he moved up and kissed her, lingering just long enough to show he had missed her too.

“I have presents for you.” The words were said against her mouth in a low and tired voice. He kissed her forehead before letting her go to go back to his bag and began to dig. From there he pulled out a tiny toy voodoo doll. “Please don’ use dis on me.” Andre actually believed in voodoo, but a tiny toy couldn’t hurt… he hoped. The wolf tossed it to her with a smirk then began digging again. He had a few presents; just a few little knick knacks then finally he pulled out a flat box. Inside was a very dainty white gold necklace with orchids no bigger than her pinky nail ([Only admins are allowed to see this link]) and handed the box to her with a calm expression. “This reminded me of you.”
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Come Morning Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:06 pm

His hair short, his accent thicker, he…she didn’t know, something about him was just different. Was she crazy? Was she making it up? She just felt like something was off about him, besides the obvious. “Itchy” She said the word dead panned, blinking at him. He shaved because he was…itchy. He shaved because he was itchy?! At first she had hated his beard and his long hair but now…now it was a shock. She had grown very fond of his bushiness and now he was…shaved. When he wrapped his arms around her she put her own around his neck, burying her face against his shoulder as she spun him. But it just…was it the shock of his hair that had her thrown or was he really acting differently? She nodded “I missed you” Of course she missed him, insanely missed him and she would have been far, far more bubbly and enthusiastic if…if he wasn’t different.

She kissed him back, closing her eyes briefly. “Mmm?” She questioned back after he spoke into the kiss, opening her eyes when he leaned back, raising a hand to touch his face and her forced smile fell quickly back into a frown. He wasn’t her Andre anymore…she pouted some without realizing, brushing her fingers against his stubble. When he tossed her the doll she catched it and made a confused face at his statement ”What is it?” It looked like a doll but…different. Just like he looked like Andre but was different. She couldn’t get over it. She stood and looked at the things he brought out, though her eyes kept going to stare at his face, trying to figure out what else about him changed. When he handed her the box she set the doll-thing down gently and took the box “Of me?” She repeated curiously before opening the box and gasping when she saw the necklace. “Andre” She said in surprise. It was…it was so beautiful! “It is the loveliest thing I have ever seen!” She grinned “It is gorgeous, I have never seen anything like it it…I love it” She giggled before pausing, looking at all the gifts, the necklace then him and suddenly looked curious “Why so many gifts…?”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Come Morning Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:43 pm

There was something off about Addie that rubbed Andre the wrong way. Why was she acting strange? Was she tired just as he was? The wolf had expected her to squeal and jump around like a kangaroo when he walked through the door. Obviously he had been over expecting.

“Mhmm.” It was cooler where they lived. Louisiana was a change, it made sense for him to trim up his scruff. Was that really bothering her? Adella Louvel was such a strange woman. Sometimes Andre thought he knew her quite well, then other times she baffled him and left him scratching his head.

“It’s a Voodoo doll… Black magic. People poke ‘em and prod ‘em when they’re mad at someone. Puts a hex on ‘em. It’s just a toy.” Voodoo, however, was not something to toy with. The doll he gave her was not for actual use, but Andre took Voodoo seriously as many old Louisiana residents did. “So don’t go usin’ it on me, cheri.” The wolf teased and tickled her side after giving her the necklace.

A smile lit his face all the way into his dark eyes when she beamed at the necklace. He was proud of himself for picking out a gift that she liked so much, so when she questioned it confusion showed on his face. “What do you mean?” He ran a hand over her hair then pulled her in gently to kiss her forehead. “I missed you and like bringing you gifts.” It was normal for the wolf to bring her little things he found. He was a bird trying to build the most exotic nest with shiny things for his girl to nest in. “Why you actin’ funny, sugar?”
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Come Morning Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:40 pm

All he had to say was black magic and she dropped the doll so fast it was like it burned her. She was a fairy, all her life she had been taught magic was evil, which was why her powers had been frowned upon. She had been learning at school about “black” magic as well, magic that wasn’t good…so for him to use those words and that they were associated with the doll, freaked her out. ”It is cursed? Why would you give me something that was cursed?!” She didn’t understand what voodoo was, she had never heard of it, so this took her completely by surprise. A toy didn’t put hex’s on people! She then looked offended for a moment “I wouldn’t put a curse on you. Why would you say that?” Why did he think she’d put a curse on him? Unless he thought he did something to deserve a curse…had he done something that he thought would warrant her being angry enough to use the little evil doll?

She let him kiss her forehead even as she continued to frown and look uncertain about all these gifts. The necklace was so beautiful…he had yet to give her something like this…so why now? He missed her? She was used of him bringing her things but this necklace…She looked down and admired it’s beauty and wish she could enjoy it more without a dark cloud over her head. She shook her head “I’m not acting strange” She muttered, looking at him with suspicion in her eyes “Why are you acting strange?” She asked back, searching his face “I would call you and you barely spoke to me….you didn’t tell me you cut away your hair. You never told me all the things you did every day. And now you come home with…with this…” She looked down to the beautiful necklace and kept her gaze down “…guilty men give gifts like this”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Come Morning Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:15 pm

There was a tension in the room and the wolf couldn’t quite figure out why. His mind began to mull over the things he could have possibly done or forgotten. They hadn’t been together long enough to have an anniversary unless she was count two weeks for something or… who knew. He was too tired to try and wrap his mind around smell details at the moment. The past week had been exhausting!

He grinned and laughed when Addie dropped the toy like it was on fire. “It’s just a toy, Add. Nothing more. It’s not actually cursed and not actual Voodoo.” No, she’d need some of his hair for that (maybe that’s secretly why he cut it off).

”Me?” She was the one being weird! Andre didn’t know how to act as anyone other than himself. He wasn’t good at putting up a false bravado or anything of the sort. But before he could even begin to explain himself he was left standing with his mouth open mid sentence and his eyes lost in confusion. “Guilty?” He repeated though in English. “What would I be guilty of?” Leave it to an ex-alpha to become immediately defensive though he had nothing to hide.

I was on a business trip, Adella. I was busy. That’s why I couldn’t tell you every single detail, and I didn’t want to bore you with it.” The wolf knitted his brows and walked passed her into the kitchen to get himself a beer out of the fridge. “I always bring you gifts. Do you want me to stop because it makes me seem guilty?” His voice was far from cruel, but he spoke in a lower tone than normal. Alright, so maybe the lack of sleep had made Andre a little bit crabby… just a teensie bit. He set his beer on the counter and leaned against it, watching her with an irritated expression. “I thought you would be happy to have me home and instead I come inside and you look aghast to see me, then pick a fight over the gifts I brought you and drop one on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Come Morning Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:44 pm

She frowned when he grew defensive, wondering why. Not hurt or simply confused but defensive, like he was upset she would say such a thing but only because she had figured him out. Yes, Adella was seeing crazy things that weren’t actually real…she was a wife. “I do not know. You tell me” She didn’t want to outright say it…of course not. She couldn’t just accuse him of cheating, she would feel far too odd just blurting out her fears. But he had to admit it…how could he cheat on her and not just admit it? It hurt her that he would betray her and then behave like nothing was wrong. She just wanted him to say it if it had happened. Just be out in the open. She shook her head “It wouldn’t have bored me. I want to know about your life and the things you do. You barely told me anything about this trip even before you left and nothing during it. I asked, you wouldn’t speak in either situation. Why? Why be so secretive about it if it was just a business trip?”

She set the box with the necklace on the kitchen counter, gazing at it for a few moments again before her eyes raised to him and his beer. “Not gifts like this. You’ve never given me anything like this” Not this…nice. It looked very expensive. The girls in her class had told her cheating men bought their wives very nice things to keep them distracted…or to be mutely paying them off so they wouldn’t pick a fight about their husbands cheating. Having him be so upset made her feel guilty for bringing it up. And she fiddled with her hands, looking down and shifted from one foot to another. But she sucked in a breath and gave him a look “I was aghast because of your hair!” She motioned to his face “You just…you cut it all off. You don’t look like yourself and I dropped it because you told me it had to do with black magic. It frightened me”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Come Morning Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:36 pm

The lack of sleep from the drive had Andre cranky like a toddler who hadn’t slept. Actually, it wasn’t just the drive but the entire week of working nonstop. That and a million other things had the wolf on edge and coming home to an unappreciative wife pushed him over.

Why are you acting like this? I don’t like it.” Andre never snapped at his wife. This wasn’t exactly snapping, more like low grumbling, but it was as close as he would come. “You’re acting crazy, Adella. Do you need me to go over every detail of my trip? I wasn’t being secretive. I’m not being secretive at all.

The wolf stared down his wife and tried his best not to sneer when she set the necklace down. What the hell was going on? He didn’t want to fight. He didn’t want to argue or beg for her forgiveness when he had done nothing wrong, but Andre Louvel was not one to back down. Instead he stood still, then opened his beer idly to keep himself from pacing in an irritated tic. “Shit, Addie. People are allowed to cut their hair. It grows. It gets cut… What’s gotten into you?
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Come Morning Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:56 pm

“Why do you not like it? If you have nothing to hide it should not bother you” Oh if her mother had been here to hear her…her poor mom would have had a heart attack. Wives did not speak back to their husbands like this in her village. They didn’t start fights or question, they were quiet and even if they knew there husband was doing something wrong, they didn’t speak of it. But Adella had gotten very comfortable with Andre and he had been the one to encourage her to speak her mind and not be whimpering and simpering like she had started out as. But still she had some reservations…she was arguing but keeping her voice cautious and her body a safe distance from him. “Not every detail but…you just don’t open up to me. Your business is important to you, you don’t speak of it to me. You went back home and told me nothing of what you were feeling…isn’t that what a husband and wife should do? Speak to one another?”

She sighed, not knowing what to say without…saying it, but she didn’t know how to get around the true words she wanted to speak. She kept her gaze down for a while then looked up at him with sadness in her eyes “Did you cheat on me?” She asked softly, her voice cracking “Were you with any other women while you were in Louisiana? Tell me the truth” As she spoke the words though she started to get upset and turned away “You did, didn’t you? Why wouldn’t you…you were forced to marry me. And you go back home with people you know, women you know….” She shook her head and walked off into the living room to try and gather herself.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Come Morning Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:06 pm

I don’t have anything to hide so I don’t need this treatment!” She was acting like some crazy girl in a Lifetime movie, appalled that her husband had done something awful. Just what had gotten into her while he was gone? Maybe he should have been listening on the phone more or have been more talkative… but Andre hated phones! He hated expressing his feelings whatsoever and doing it on the phone was even worse.

When have you known me to say how I feel?” Andre wasn’t a mushy man. He didn’t open up. “You know me well enough. I don’t talk about that shit.” He didn’t need to bore her with the business side of the restaurants or the things he had to do to get one up and running. “It would have been borin—” And then he stopped in the middle of his sentence and stared at Addie. Did he what? Come again? Was she serious?

Apparently so. “Are you fucking kidding me?” Whoops, Andre was more irritable than he realized and quickly bit his tongue for snapping at her. He stood still for a minute to collect himself then followed her into the living room. “No. I didn’t cheat on you. Why would you think that?” Finally he managed to calm down enough to seem softer and concerned, though still aggravated. “Honestly, Addie. What has gotten into you?
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Come Morning Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:27 pm

She shook her head “Why? I’m your wife. You can’t even bring yourself to speak to me about the elements in your life? I tell you about mine. Is it so hard to talk to me about the restaurants you manage? About the friends you saw? About the tasks you did? It isn’t difficult, Andre. Is it such a burden to speak to me?” It wasn’t a bore to her, did he not see that? She loved when he told her those things, no matter how trivial he thought it was, it was important to her. It made her feel special when he told her things about his life, like she wasn’t just…there for the sake of being there. She crossed her arms and pouted “Did you act that way with your first wife? Or just me”

When he cursed she flinched, she didn’t like those harsh words. She went to the couch and sat down, running a hand through her hair stressfully. “They told me signs…you were tense and acting strange before you left. You don’t want to talk to me on the phone. You come home and try to give me an extravagant gift and then when I accuse you, you automatically get angry at me for it ever so quickly. What am I supposed to think when you behave like this?” She looked at him with tears in her eyes “You don’t love me, you didn't choose me…there is nothing to make you not stray”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Come Morning Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:46 pm

The more Adella spoke the more Andre was left baffled to try and understand what sort of bug had crawled up her ass. He stared at her completely confused by her words and shook his head. “Since when does it bother you that I don’t tell you about my day? It isn’t a burden to speak to you… I…” Was there even a point in arguing with her? She wasn’t listening.

But when Adella crossed the line and mentioned Nicollette Andre grew heated. He managed to freeze in place yet feel his temperature and temper rise. “Don’t, Adella.” He warned in a low voice. “That’s enough.” It was what led him to curse at her and snap more harshly in their argument.

I was tense because the trip was last minute and I only had a day and a half to plan. Who is ‘they’? Why are you listening to anyone but your husband when you accuse me of cheating? I don’t understand why you’re acting like this.” The wolf ran his hand over his hair, then over his eyes and face to try and calm himself down. He took a deep breath and shook his head, too irritated to try and comfort her better. “I do love you, but you’re pissing me off. You’re making it hard right now.” He just wanted to fucking relax and kick up his feet. Why did there have to be an argument? Andre turned from her and went back to the kitchen to get his beer and downed the drink in one big, long gulp. It made him feel a fraction better, just as it had in the days where he had become an alcoholic, so he grabbed another out of the fridge and cracked it open.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Come Morning Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:10 pm

When he got so angry when she mentioned his first wife she jolted, knowing she shouldn’t have done that, she should know better but she was so upset she didn’t even know what she was doing or saying. A few months ago she would have been thrilled he was cheating! It would have meant he was going to leave her alone and she wouldn’t have to be around her furry, stoic strange husband…but now? Now it was breaking her heart. She loved him, ever so deeply she had come to love him even though she had never told him that and to be honest she wasn’t even certain what she felt was truly love since she had never experienced it before. She tried so hard to do everything to be as perfect as she could to make him happy, so for him to possibly not be happy with her and be going to another women…the mere thought was driving her this crazy.

“They are…are…friends. Doesn’t matter who they are.” She said, so not going into the whole back story of who these girls were that told her all of these signs and put the seed of doubt in her head. When he said he did love her, her face whipped to stare at him hard. What did he just say? They had never exchanged I love you’s, the L word was never ever used since they got married…so it threw her very off to hear him just say it like that so casual, even though it hadn’t been a direct I love you. When he went off to the kitchen again she looked away down at her hands. She shouldn’t have brought it up…but the girls said if he wasn’t cheating he’d be sad and be begging her to believe him, but if he was guilty he’d get defensive and pissed off. Hot tears started erupting from her eyes as she sat there, not knowing what to do.

After a few moments she just got up and ran upstairs crying. She didn’t want to stay here tonight, not after a fight, because all they would do is keep fighting and be awkward and she was convinced he was cheating so…she just needed to get away. It broke her that he came home after she missed him so much and now she was leaving but, she wasn’t thinking rationally. She grabbed her purse and a jacket and came back downstairs and headed for the door quickly to hide the flood of tears “I’ll go stay with Tristian tonight…”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Come Morning Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:09 pm

It didn’t even dawn on the wolf that he had admitted he loved her. She should have known it by now, and it came out in an angry burst of words. “They’re not your friends if they’re feeding you lies. Why do you think they would try and cause a fight between you and your husband?” Andre was not a man to get sad and beg. He was a man to get angry and ask questions later. He was a wolf to the core, and wolves were known for their tempers.

When she ran upstairs is when Andre drank his beer and cracked open the next, resisting the urge to grab his bottle of Whiskey instead. That was a measure of self restraint, was it not? He stood irritated in the kitchen, leaning against the counter and rummaging over angry words before he began to calm himself down. It wasn’t by much, but he managed to set his beer down and head towards the stairs to go up and try to talk to Adella. What he would say to her was still in the works, but it didn’t get very far because soon she was trotting down the stairs and trying to shimmy by him.

Addie wait,” He spoke in a softer tone than before, but it still couldn’t be considered a soothing tone. “Tristian’s?” He scoffed and immediately grew irritated that she wouldn’t stay and try to work it out with him, but quickly collected himself. “Why don’t you trust me? What have I ever done to break your trust?

Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Come Morning Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:49 pm

She stopped when he told her too, just standing infront of the door and hiding her face from him, fidgeting as she stood there and listened to him. She had never been married before, never had a relationship. He had experience with these things, how to handle fights and words and fears, she hadn’t a clue. She knew how she had approached this was totally wrong, just blurting it out and automatically accusing him had been the absolutely worse thing she could have done, but it had just…came out and now she couldn’t stop it. What she wanted now was to just run away and talk to Tristian, she had a relationship, maybe she could guide her better…but she knew maybe she should have just asked Tristian’s opinion before instead of just listening to the girls in her class. Why did she listen to them? They just got to her. Their expressions and eye rolls and faces…it had all eaten at her until she was convinced.

She turned to look at him, her lips trembling until she just started to burst out in sobs “I’m sorry” She cried, feeling the stress in her body just building and building “I don’t know I…they told me all these things and I just listened to them and I don’t know why, I don’t. I don’t want to accuse you! Nothing you’ve done has broken my trust in you! But…but when I think of you I think…why wouldn’t he cheat! Why not?!” She leaned back against the door, her voice almost hysterical with the sobs that kept coming “I see the way women look at you, and the way people look at me when I say our marriage was arranged. So many men in my village are forced to marry other girls and they may treat them well but it doesn’t mean anything. They don’t love them. There not who they wanted so they sneak behind their wives back’s to women they do want! And the women don’t do anything, they keep their mouths shut because they don’t care! They don’t care because they don’t love their husbands either! But I do. I love you. I love you and I fear every day you’ll just look at me and not want me like everyone has always not wanted me”

She shook her head and then looked down, covering her face as she cried and just felt...stupid. Stupid to be telling him this and she just wanted to go so she didn't have to see his expression and hear his words telling her she was as silly as the child she thought she was. She turned away from him and tried to go out the door again, thinking that was probably what he wanted.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Come Morning Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Women were stupid. They were cruel, vindictive creatures who only wanted other’s of the same sex to fail. They wanted them to fail so that they could have what they wanted, but even women who had men in their lives were cruel. What was wrong with them? Why had those girls told Adella that Andre was cheating? He watched her as she sobbed, his heart aching for her though he was still so angry. He wanted to grab her and tell her how stupid she was acting, but knew he had to be more delicate with the little flower than that.

Instead he waited until she was done and sighed a deep, exhausted sigh from too down in his chest. The wolf wasn’t good with words. He wasn’t the type to express how devout he was to her in verbal form, so instead he grabbed her when she turned away from him. His arms wrapped around her from behind and he leaned his head down near her ear. “I would never hurt you, Adella.” Finally his voice was gentle again and he managed to swallow down his anger and hurt that she would insult him with such an accusation. He turned her around and wiped her face gently with the backs of his fingers. “I want you. You’re beautiful, and sweet…and stupid.” The wolf smirked and wiped her tears away one more time. “You shouldn’t have believed those people who told you what they thought I was doing. Do they know me better than you do?
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Come Morning Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 8:59 pm

She tensed when he got close and touched her. He had been so angry with her she didn’t know what to expect, maybe for him to shake her or pin her to the wall or…she didn’t know, but not to hold her like he did, it took her completely by surprise. When he whispered in her ear more tears fell from her eyes. She felt awful…she didn’t even understand why she was acting so crazy like this but…yes, actually she did know. It was love, love she knew enough about to know it made people crazy and irrational. All it took was just a little thought, a simple maybe he could be cheating and it blew up into this long, intricate made up story in her head that he had been with another woman while he was away because he was so bored with her that he needed escape. He had told her before he wouldn’t hurt her and yet she never seemed to get the point. She was just used to people hurting her, used to not being important that she felt to Andre he had to feel the same.

She let him turn her and she looked up at him meekly, her lips trembling in a pout as she tried to stop the tears but they kept flowing. When he called her stupid she knew he was kidding but she looked down, just feeling terrible for blowing up on him like she did. She shook her head at his question, sniffling a few times as she stared down at the floor. “I’m sorry” She repeated sadly “I’m sorry…” She looked at him “Do you…do you want me to leave?” Maybe he just didn’t want her around for a little while since she had angered him so much, wanted her out of his sight. She knew she wouldn’t want to look at herself if she was him.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Come Morning Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:14 pm

Just when Andre thought things were getting lighter and the storm was going to pass Addie made it difficult again. She continued to pout even after he tried to soften up, then asked to leave and baffled the wolf. Had he been a cartoon his jaw would have dropped or he would have fallen to the floor to show how trumped he was. Instead he just scoffed and shook his head.

“No.” Why would she leave? “You can’t walk away when it gets tough.” He was one to talk, but he had a temper. “How would we ever get passed anything?” He wiped her tears away again then kissed her forehead.

“Adella Louvel what am I gonna do with you.” The wolf sighed as he brushed her hair back away from her face. The anger had lifted and it seemed her caring, playful husband was back to try and bring the mood out of the storm. “You gonna give me grey hairs, sugar.”
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Come Morning Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:41 pm

Adella didn’t mean to be difficult…she was just overwhelmed with all of this. From accusing him, to them arguing, guilt and embarrassment, crying, him forgiving her so easily…she was just a bit of a mess right now. She looked uncertain when he said no, like she thought he really wanted to say yes “You don’t want time alone away from me?” She asked, as if she was shocked by this. Her step-father and mother hardly ever argued and the arguments could hardly be called that, but when they did he sent her away out of his sight for at least a day. That he wanted her to stay even after what she had done was mind boggling. She leaned against him after he kissed her forehead, putting her arms around his neck and reached up on her tiptoes to bury her face into his neck.

“I’m sorry” She said again, just not knowing what else to say or do to make up for what she had accused him of. “I did miss you, I missed you so much. The bed was cold and the house was too quiet…” She murmured against his skin, breathing in deeply and gently started to brush her fingertips against the back of his hair…though there wasn’t much to touch now like before. She pouted at this but she took what she had. “I still wish you hadn’t cut your hair…you no longer look like my burly mountain man”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Come Morning Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:48 pm

“Why would I want that? I just had a week without you.” Wasn’t that enough? Andre wasn’t to the point yet where he wanted Addie to be gone like those pesky little housewives often were. He wasn’t sick of her yet. Hell, they hadn’t even begun their honeymoon phase yet. They were still in… whatever phase it was that they were in. He wrapped his arms around her waist when she came closer. His face buried in her hair momentarily until she began to speak again.

Finally Andre got the reaction he had been looking for since he walked in the door. He smiled softly and ran his hands along her hips and backside. “I’m happy to be home, mon cheri.” Very happy. It may have been fun down in Louisiana but he was happy to be back with his wife. Home was wherever he was with her.

The wolf cocked his head back when she said she didn’t like his haircut. He laughed and ran his hand through her hair. “It wasn’t much longer when I married you.” Evelyn had made him shave down to the minimum and cut his hair then, too. It just grew quickly. “I’m the same man you married.” The same scary, hairy man. He smirked and leaned down to kiss her, gentle at first then more passionate to show her just how much he had missed her.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Come Morning Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:00 am

“Because you’re mad at me…” She said meekly. Of course he was mad…she was mad at herself for accusing him and for letting those girls get inside her head and tell her what her husband was doing when they didn’t even know him. Looking at him know it was so ridiculous to think he was cheating. Her sweet, loving Andre? Him cheat? She was acting stupid. He’d never do such a thing. She smiled softly and chuckled sadly against his neck “Even after I acted like a selfish fool?” She asked, knowing she had ruined his homecoming. She sighed softly “Don’t ever leave again…promise” She didn’t want to be left home alone again, it was obvious when she was all that happened was very bad thoughts in her head.

She made a face “I know but…it was longer when it started to matter” She sunk her hands in his hair and gave him more of a smile. She meant of course when they started to have sex, she had come to love his longer hair and his beard and now it was all gone. When he kissed her she sunk into it, closing her eyes and sighing blissfully, then gripping him as it turned more passionate. She would never be so stupid again…he was the perfect husband, nothing like the men from her village. She had to remember that. “I love you” She whispered against his mouth, wanting to tell him so he knew how she felt, and not have the first time she spoke the words have been crying and yelling at him.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Head of Business Department
Francesca Boticelli

Full Name : Francesca Boticelli
Race : Vampire

Come Morning Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Because he was mad? Sometimes the way Adella was raised still baffled Andre. “Just because I’m mad at you doesn’t mean I don’t wanna see you, sugar.” mad atchu His Cajun accent was still coming through so thick. He should stick to French so as not to confuse her. Instead of speaking more Andre took the time to show Adella how much he missed her. His hands worked their way up her neck then into her hair before he kissed her again. God, he missed her.

“I’ll grow it out.” He spoke the words against her mouth and wanted to keep going for more but she said three words that made him stop. She loved him. She finally warmed up to him and it was as if waiting for the ‘I love you’ was the final hurdle. Andre took a moment to inhale the words before repeating them back. “I love you, Adella.” A quick kiss then he pulled back far enough to look at her with a smile. “Are we okay now? We’re done fighting?
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Come Morning Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:25 pm

She thought it was cute the way he talked, she loved when his Cajun accent came out, it was so endearing. She touched his face and giggled, thinking he was just as strange as he thought she was about their customs. She loved when they kissed and the way he touched her, just so happy yet still a bit guilty at how easily he had seemed to forgive her what accusing him of being a lecherous cheat. He really was the best husband in the world, to her he was absolutely perfect and she couldn’t have been any luckier than to have him. She would get used to the hair she supposed…eventually, for now she’d just have to deal with the shortness of it and sank her fingers into it none the less.

When he stopped she frowned and her whole body seemed to pause fearfully. Would he pretend she didn’t say it? Tell her he didn’t love her? Laugh? It seemed like forever passed by until he spoke and when he said the words back she gazed at him happily, a giant smile spreading across her lips. He loved her too. She felt like she could have floated right then and there she felt so elated to hear him say the words back. She stroked his face and nodded “No more fighting” She told him before giving him another kiss and taking his hands, gently tugging him towards the stairs “Let me give you a welcome home celebration” She said playfully

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Come Morning Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come Morning Light   Come Morning Light I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come Morning Light
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next