Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) - Page 2 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:40 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

He laughed at her reaction and nodded “Eh, I feel the same, trust me” Misha’s religion crap didn’t fool anyone but, he tried not to mock her...often. She meant well he guessed, but it was still annoying most of the time. “Still, you should tell me, not like I’m going to go tell anyone else. It’ll be between you and me” Really, who else would he tell? Well…he’d tell Tristian naturally. And D’artagnan because they were good friends….and since Misha was always with D’artagnan she would know too and…no, no that was it, he was pretty sure those would be the only people he would tell so see? Not a lot.

“So, the blonde I saw is who you’re talking about.” He grinned and laughed, looking falsely innocent after a pause “I didn’t say I was going to find her! I’m just saying it is interesting, that’s all.” But the look in his eyes said different. So what if he tried to find out more about this secret fae and her attachment to Evelyn? It was just for his own desire to know things, he wasn’t the type of person to go selling information to other people, he just was a curious little creature and liked to know everything.

“Please, I wish sometimes I could forget I have two sides. He’s a nuisance” It wasn’t a secret how much he hated the human side. Sometimes he wondered if he just should have stayed mist and not have bothered stealing a body, but at the time he had been jealous of his brother and sister who had bodies that functioned in the world and for that greed he had paid the price. He nodded “That’s his only use. “ He had steered the human side to be a psychologist and it have proved useful for many years. Now that he was a professor it wasn’t as useful but, it still worked enough to get him some good meals .”He’s started some romance with an old flame however. It’s disgusting. Tristian gets upset at me for it, like it’s my fault”

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:55 am

Devika ran her tongue over her lips and sighed as she shook her head. He wasn't going to give up until he knew who it was, and while it would be rather funny at first, she knew... just knew her brother would come to her to make it stop. "I am not going to tell you who it is, cause I will be stuck cleaning up the mess, like always." She spoke with a glance that said 'you know I'm right'. In the back of her mind she almost hoped her brother would be stupid enough to find the blonde he was referring to and almost prayed it was Freya.

"Khalid, I know you better then that. You better leave this one alone, she is not like the others you like to mess with. This one will get under your skin I can promise you." She spoke in a tone that she actually cared what happened to him, if he thought his human half was annoying wait till he got on the wrong end of this fae it would be far worse. "You think he is a nuisance, go ahead and push your luck with that fae, you'll learn to appreciate your other half more."

It was a pity her brother had to go through that though, he seemed to be the only one of the siblings born without a body. God, Devika couldn't even fathom the thought of being without her's, she loved sex way to much to even entertain the idea. "Ah, well you see if you stopped seeing me as some blood sucking fend like vampires, I could probably help you out with that. Pity, that you think that I can't have a friend without drinking from them, or I'd talk with a certain female and explain things more." She gave a smug smile, to bad he drew a line through that name or she would almost be willing to help him out. "But I am sure you will figure that one out all on your own, your a big boy." She looked over to the barista at the counter, and motioned for some food and another coffee for her brother, which was promptly brought over.

"I took the liberty of ordering you some food earlier, still hope you like turkey sandwichs, with your ever changing personalities it is hard to keep up." she spoke as she picked up an apple slice from her plate and began to much on it. She wasn't sure how long they would be here and she had to do something to appear normal in this hellis place.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:19 pm

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

He made a face “You’re not always cleaning up my mess, don’t be so dramatic” He had been living perfectly alright without her around ever since they had decided to move on from Egypt, his messes had been his alone…and that meant when he made them he left them untouched for someone else to deal with whoever that may be. He did plan to find Freya, of course he did, just a little poking and prodding around and that was all he wanted. He laughed when she warned him. He heard that she cared and she was trying to be a good sister but he just was far too curious “Devika, dear sister, I am the man who invented getting under people’s skins! Do not worry so much. You underestimate me” He waved it off for he thought her concerns were her being a worrywart.

He glared at her “I don’t need your assistance. I can handle this on my own” Pft, he wasn’t handling the situation well at all, unless he went ahead and just killed France but if anyone found out he would be in big trouble. “Of course I’ll figure it out. I have dealt with women before” Well…not really. All the women he had ever taken as a lover lasted like…what? Three days tops? Which didn’t leave for much time for anything dramatic or “relationship” issues to arise, so he had no idea how to handle being Tristian’s lover while the human fae was bedding France. It was just one gigantic headache that he just wished would go away but France was a leech. No, she was a half leech half tick half boa constrictor. She refused to leave him alone!

He looked pleasantly surprised when she mentioned the food “Really?....is it poisoned?” He asked seriously, but he was teasing. He loved food, maybe it was because he had spent the first part of his life a freaking ball of mist but food was something he could never get enough of. He nodded in approval of what she ordered “I like turkeys” He said as the food was brought over…and coffee! More coffee, God yes he needed more coffee sitting here with Devika. It would keep him sane. He promptly drank some of it then began eating “So, why are you even here in Havelock? Doesn’t seem your kind of town. I thought you preferred big cities?”

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

Full Name : Freya Rayanne Hellenisitc
Race : Cheshire Fae

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:27 pm

Devika gave a little laugh and shook her head "I was referring to you when you don't listen to me. I'm the one who has to make things right. You'd think after the first hundred times I told you not to go near someone you would learn to listen but no, you still have to satisfy that curiosity of your's and then you come crawling to me to make them go away. I wont do it with this fae, you'll get what you deserve this time." She gave a shrug he would have to figure out how to figure out how to get rid of that pesky fae all on his lonesome and Devika knew from experience it was easier said then done.

She couldn't help but to laugh again as he said he knew how to deal with women. Her stomach hurt, she was laughing so hard. He couldn't even handle his own sister so what made him think he could handle this. She brought a hand up asking for a moment as she shook her head and composed her laughter. The fae even had to brush a few tears from her eye "That's the funniest thing I have heard in a long time." She burst out into laughter again and placed her hands over her mouth to try and silence it.

The fae finally managed to swallow her laughter as she removed her hands from her face and took in a deep breath. She really wanted to laugh some more, but she needed to behave. "And dear brother, you may have invited it, but this fae perfected the art, but go ahead, seek her out. You know what.. no I will do you one better, I will even take her off my list. Freya Hellenisitc is all your's." Devika had no issues with that, that would make her century if her brother bit off far far more then he could chew. Would serve him right for taking a food source away from her.

"They may have poisoned your's but my fruit is more then tasty." She spoke as she bit off another bite from her apple and smiled. It was of course pointless for her to eat food, it didn't do her body any good.

When she was asked about what brought her here the fae gave a shrug. "Money, a client of mine moved out this way. Provided me with a place to live and all my bills paid. Was hard to resist." She didn't have a reason for anything that she did. She usually just went where the money went, which was usually big cities but she was fine with this place.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:47 pm

Everybody better beware

He grumbled and kept glaring at her “I do not go crawling to you. I don’t crawl, that’s ridiculous to even say that. I can handle things just fine on my own” Bratty little sister that she was, always thought she was so high and mighty and better than him. Pft, he was the one that forced their brother to an eternity inside a statue with no powers thank you very much and who had a household name all over the world, who was the superior one now? His curiosities had gotten him in trouble in the past, sure, but nothing he couldn’t handle and figure out. He wasn’t an imbecile, he had lived long enough to learn how to solve his own issues and he didn’t appreciate her laughing at him and acting like she would be telling him I told you so down the road. Well, he’d show her damn it. He wasn’t going to let his twin think she had the upper hand in any situation. He’d show her how wrong she really was.

When she laughed so hard about his comment with women he sighed impatiently and sat back, giving her a look to show he wasn’t amused by how funny she thought this all was. What did she think he was? Some ugly man with the brain capacity of a worm?! He did not like all this laughing towards him! It was only funny when he thought it was funny too. So he responded the only way a mature brother could…he picked up a piece of food and chucked it at her head. Hey, it was better than choking her. “Just because you’ve slept with the entire world doesn’t make you an expert on anything, especially not relationships” Of course all the women he had ever slept with either yelled at him or slapped him, but most never got a chance to react because he left without ever seeing them again.

When she said the name he perked up “Freya, is it?” Freya…Freya…Freya….did he know that name? He didn’t think so, didn’t ring any bells but he would soon find her out, maybe he could get D’artagnan to help him out, he was always useful when a good scheme was needed to be played out. When she mentioned the client he snorted and rolled his eyes “For hell’s sake…” He grumbled, shaking his head. Khalid had never been a man to care for money, not like other Vampires and Fae his age who got big extravagant houses with all the trimmings, nice cars, fancy parties…all that crap he couldn’t ever care about. Money was paper, end of story, green paper with old men on it but apparently it was important to Devika “So you followed some old geezer out here who paid all your expenses so he could keep bending you over, that’s romantic”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:04 pm

Devika knew that Khalid would need her help with this particular fae, and she would wait for the day he came crawling to her, begging her to help. It would be a bitter sweet moment, because it meant she would have to talk with Freya, but that was fine, it would be nice to see Khalid squirm for a bit. The big bad boogie man would finally get a nightmare of his own. Just that thought made a smirk appear across her lips as she laughed on the inside. "Whatever you say bro." She shrugged.

She shot him a glare at him as she was hit with a piece of food, her narrow eyes told him that she dared him to try that again. It was something she hoped he would do, so she could plant his ass on the floor. She may look sweet and innocent, but one kick to her brother's knee would surely teach him a less no? Especially in her nice pair of heels. "Um correction, not the entire world, I have never had sex with you, and for your information that is not all that I do, its just a nice perk of the job." She spoke with a smile, it was rather enjoyable and hell it got her paid.

"See this is why you should learn more about what I do Khalid, then you would stop making an ass out of yourself." She spoke as she picked up another apple slice and took a bite from it. "He doesn't bend me over, he happens to be gay, and I am his 'girlfriend' when he has business dinners or anything else that he may need a pretty girl on his arm for. My job isn't all about sex, its about helping people. I accompany people to dinners, balls, company retreats, or I am just used as a tool for jealousy. Sometimes I am just there for them to talk to. Though my favorite thing is going to those gaming conventions, I get to dress up and hang on the arm of a nerd and just all around have fun." She shrugged as she looked down at her plate. All that food just seemed like this huge bother to eat but she was so use to keep up appearances that it was something that she felt obligated to eat.

"So see your sister isn't as big of a slut as you make me out to be." She smiled lightly and caught a glance from a guy at the table next to them. She gave a slight chuckle as she reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out a business card and without so much as giving the guy a passing glance she held the card out to the gentlemen and once he took the card she went back to picking at her food.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:38 pm

Everybody better beware

When she got so mad about him throwing a piece of food at her it made him grin. Oh, he was a giant child inside, doing bratty things and getting negative results just made him joyful inside and there were extra points involved since this was his sister. Did he dare do it again? Mmm, he debated on that. Tristian he could push a few buttons before she snapped at him, Devika only had one big red do not press button before she exploded and then all the fun was taken out of everything so he decided , for the moment, he’d behave before doing something to tick her off again. He made a very disgusted face “Of course you haven’t slept with me! That is…that is utterly revolting. I never, ever would have the desire to sleep with you, not even when it was socially acceptable to bang your sister.” Why did she even have to say that? That was…good God he was going to have nightmares now.

“Oh” He shrugged and crinkled his nose some to show he really didn’t care about her little explanation, he still thought she was a whore and men still bent her over regardless, who cared that one was gay? He shook his head and laughed “Oh yes, Devika, helping people. You are a wonderful Samaritan. How have you not won an award yet for the help and assistance you have given people? It’s a damned crime. But then again, maybe there are simply people out there that give better blow jobs. But keep working at it and I’m sure someday your achievements will be known to the world” Every word was leaking sarcasm and he didn’t even try to hide the smirk on his lips. He gave her a long look when she gave the card away and rose a brow “Wow…that just completely cancelled out that last statement”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Devika couldn't help but to snicker softly at the repulsed look that swept over her brother's face. It was good to see that a comment like that still got under the man's skin, and there may have been a time in the past where she tried to get the human's help in tricking her brother but it never worked. Still she knew that the statement would distrub him for a good while and that was all that mattered.

However, Joyfully moment was cut short as her brother felt the need to mock her. Sure, she liked her job, but to have her brother sit there and demean her like that, was well in her opinion uncalled for.

Without warning, Devika brought her foot up and slammed her Stiletto heel hard into her brother's knee. If they had not been sitting down she would have aimed for something else. "You may not like my job, but I will not have you mocking me. Your lucky we are sitting down, cause if we weren't I'd make it so you'd never be able to enjoy a blowjob again." She kept her voice calm, with a stern face. She then looked to the other table with a smile "Brothers." She shrugged as she looked back to him.

"You were saying." She spoke as she adjusted her jacket. He was riding that fine line around her pissed off mode, and while he sometimes enjoyed seeing seemingly unshakable fae's temper, this was surely not the place to bring it out.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:22 pm

Everybody better beware

He knew to expect something from Devika because of him mocking her, especially since he had kept making jabs at her this whole time, it was about time her detonator went off. But even though he expected her to do something, he still felt a jolt of surprise as pain erupted into his knee and shocked all the way up and down his leg. He grunted loudly in pain and then groaned, leaning forward as his legs hit the bottom of the table enough to make the table jump with him. “Shit!” He growled and groaned again. Holy…too many curse words he couldn’t even finish one in his head before he was thinking of another one. THAT. HURT. He brought a hand down to rub at his knee “Jesus Devika!” He snapped at her, leaning back and wondering if she had freaking dislocated or shattered his knee from that stiletto damned punch. He had a feeling when he stood up to walk it was going to be an utter pain in the ass. His head went back as he kept making sounds of distress and pain, but soon the pain dulled to a low roar and he was able to glare at her furiously “You’re worse than Amon was with his damned swords…holy shit”

He kept rubbing at his knee, checking to see if she had broken the damn thing but he felt the worse would be a very nasty bruise and bump on his knee that he would have to make some far cooler excuse for why he had it if anyone saw it, like maybe he was had been wrestling a bear or something. “You forget that you have to sleep at night” He pointed at her threateningly. He would give her very nasty nightmares for this and there was nothing she could do about it. This was why he avoided his sister! It always ended up like this between them, he should have stuck her in a statue too!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 3:03 pm

Devika tried to regain her lady like composure as her brother cussed like a sailor. It served him right for mocking her that way, and she could have done worse but she left it to the knee. "Before you go mocking my profession again, it would behoove you to remember who it was started the whole 'blow job' thing. Before me women never did it, think about that the next time your witch is between your legs." She spoke as she crossed her arms. She still had that itch to slam her heel between his legs, it would serve him right, it really would.

When he spoke about her being about as bad as their brother, Devika slammed her fist against the table and pointed to her brother. "Watch it." She was close to the edge, and she was kind enough to warn him this time. If he wasn't careful she would show him just what little sister could really do.

Then there it was, the straw that broke the camels back per-say.

Devika stood up quickly, and practically threw the table across room as she brought her wings out and placed a hand on either side of her brother as her eyes grew a cold dark black in color. "Don't you ever threaten me again, or so help me Khalid I will make you regret the day you grew attached to that witch. You want to threaten my dreams? Brother you have no idea what a woman like me is capable of doing." Her usually composure was shot and while she hated doing things like this in public, but Khalid hit that switch and there was not going to hold her tongue any longer.

As she stood there talking to him, she had brought the heel of her shoe up and pressed it between his legs slowly applying pressure. "It's not wise to piss off a woman, especially not one that is your sister. Remember, I know what is most precious to you now." She brought a hand up and tapped his cheek lightly before giving a smile and used the heel against him to push away and stand back up as her wings folded in but didn't disappear.

Bringing up her hands, the fae fixed her hair and smirked as she looked around. "He'll pay for this." She pointed to her brother as she crouched and picked up her bag. "Thanks for lunch." She spoke as she walked over and stood besides her brother, and dug her freshly manicured nails into his shoulder. "I may not be powerful like Amon was, but they say there is nothing more dangerous then a woman scorn." She spoke simply before walking out of the restaurant. At this point she could go centuries, decades, fuck life times without ever seeing her brother again.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Everybody better beware

Oh whoops…he did it again. It seemed every little meeting they had things started out rough, then more smoothly…and then blew up in his face. But really, he would think Devika was just used to his behavior by now and ignore it but apparently not so much. He didn’t even flinch at her reaction, but he did raise his brows at her and tried not to grin, but really that was impossible at the moment. He simply watched her calmly, pointing to her wings “You know you’re not supposed to do that” He wasn’t going to get mad, once Evelyn heard about this the Dean would kick Devika’s ass for him so, it was all good. “I am quite aware of what your capable of, trouble is I can’t particularly make myself fear you” He hadn’t even feared Amon, not like that kind of fear, he just got rid of his brother so he wouldn’t die but he hadn’t been afraid of him. He was ready for a lecture, yes, and he even sighed as she all but snarled and spat in his face…but his eyes darkened when she mentioned Tristian “Don’t speak about Tristian in any even inkling of a threat” If she wanted to start a war like that, then just let her but she would be the one regretting it.

He winced when she brought her heel between his legs but he just glared “You know, you may have never realized it but I saved your life. Amon would have killed you and taken your power and I could have let him, but I didn’t. I stopped him. So you better learn to respect me and not the other way around” He grunted when she pushed off him but didn’t move like he wanted too, he stayed still in his chair and leered at her. He stayed quiet until she left then glanced around the room at all the wide eyed gaping humans and smiled “She was born with many problems. Schizophrenia, weird appendages, bi-polar….please, go back to your coffee” He motioned then sighed and stood to ditch the place before he got in trouble himself

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: