Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) Empty
PostSubject: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:49 pm

Devika could not believe it! It happened again! Again! Of all the things in the world that could happen Devika had to find the one willing being in this town and again they were linked to Khalid. No doubt the man already knew, and he was probably furious at this point, which was why she called him and didn't wait for him to call her.

A meeting in someplace neutral, someplace public was in order if she hoped to contain his wrath. Starbucks, she loathed the place, the coffee tastes burnt and the place was filled with tempting souls to be fed from. There was always one that just made Devika itch to murder. Those squeaky voices mixed with the Internet talks and like oh my gawds made the fae irritated.

Sitting down at a table she had her half caff what the fuck every the barista had called it. The thing wouldn't be drunk it would sit there and likely go cold or be used as device to distract Khalid, aka throwing it in his face to make a get away.

While she waited for her brother to arrive she pulled out her phone and began looking over the people she knew in the area. Mine as well make a list of all the people she could no longer keep as clients of both kinds really. Jesus how did this happen again?
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:07 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

Khalid was surprised when he was contacted by his twin. When was the last time he saw her? Forty years or so? Some may think that was a long time to see your sister but frankly, it was too short for this fae. He preferred the period of around a couple hundred years before seeing her, but the twin thing usually brought them close together. Typically he always sensed her, but he hadn’t this time around…but then again, half the time he was the professor or too occupied with Tristian to even really bother realizing if his sister was around, so who knew. He didn’t have anything against Devika, she was what she was, related to him. But in his “family” being tight knit wasn’t exactly a priority, kind of like baby alligators. They were born, stayed together in the nest for a while then went their separate ways before they started eating each other. Once he, his sister and brother had been quite the trio, but that was long gone.

Khalid didn’t know about her and Tristian, for if he had well, he would have found Devika a long time ago. He figured this was Devika, for some reason, wanting to have a nice family gathering…he didn’t want to but he figured if he didn’t go she’d come bother him regardless. At least it was at Starbucks, he enjoyed overpriced sugary coffee, he drank it like water all the time. When he walked in it didn’t even take him a second to spot her and he gave her his infamous grin as he walked over and sat across from her, taking her coffee and drinking it. Hell, he knew she wasn’t going to drink it so, better not waste it “Dear sister, how good it is to see you” Not really “What is that you want all of the sudden to contact me?”

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:58 pm

Devika was growing a little worried as she saw the minutes and even the seconds pass on her phone. She knew that if Khalid was aware of what was going on with Tris, because well the girl said there was relations there and that was something far different from anything in the past. Usually it was just sex or just a place to stay but Khalid was blowing up her phone which was bad, really bad, and Devika almost feared her brother when he arrived.

But, he walked in casually, like there wasn't a thing in the world that could bother him. Hell he even sat down and took her coffee which had to mean that he didn't know. For the love of all things holy he didn't know!

A sigh of relief left her lips as she relaxed against the chair a bit, but that didn't mean that she was just going to flick this off. It was better to become clean about it now then to wait for him to find out. "Ah, Khalid you are a bad liar, but none the less I figured we should touch base, seeing as we are living in the same area again." She smiled as she slipped her phone back into her pocket. No need to keep that out now that out now that this was well in her hands.

"Nothing really, I just happen to know someone that you know and figured it was best to hear from me that I was in town." She smiled as she motioned to the barista for a refill on her dear brothers drink a sort of way to lessen the blow. "And before you freak out, I am no longer seeing them." She spoke as she placed her hands up in a way that said she was not going near that thing ever gain cause really to much drama for her.

"I had an arrangement with a witch, art supplies for blood, though I never took much, when she said she knew you I called everything off." She spoke in a calm manner, she was never one to really lie to her brother, beat around the bush maybe, stretch the truth, sometimes but it was better not to get on his bad side. "But that is over now, and I figured since we are in the same area we could, draw lines in the sand so to speak." no sense in fighting over people it was better to even the playing field so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:24 am

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

He sighed and leaned back himself “Yes, unfortunate, isn’t it? This town is not big enough for us both. The whole continent of Europe wasn’t big enough for us both” He grumbled as he shook his head and set the coffee down for the moment. He looked her over with a quizzing look then folded his arms on the table “So…are you still, you know…ah-“ He made a face and motioned his hand in a circle “How do I ask this as politely as possible. Oh!” He smiled cheerfully at her “Still a whore?” Yup, that was him being as polite as possible. Really he didn’t have a problem with his sister selling herself to men, please, he himself had slept around with plenty of women with no shame. But she was his sister and he liked to tease her, and picking at her chosen profession was the best thing of all among the whole laundry list of things he had to give her a hard time about.

Know someone that he knew? He quirked a brow and made a face “If you tell me D’artagnan and that he’s a client of yours, I may have to vomit” D’artagnan was one of the oldest people he knew that was at the school, and the first that came to mind that Devika would know mutually. He then laughed Freak out is a bit of an overstatement, but I know a particular blonde little nun that will be disappointed” Why did she think she needed to beat D’artagnan, or whoever it was, to the punch about him knowing she was there? Honestly if anyone had told him Devika was in town he would have shrugged and moved on with his life. Why was she acting so strange? Had she lost a few marbles in the past forty years?

But then she mentioned a witch and his face instantly fell. He only knew one female witch that mattered to him, and he suddenly understood her behavior. He stared at her long and hard and although his body language was calm, his gaze spoke volumes.”Tristian?” There was a harsh edge to his tone and he smiled and chuckled a bit…and oh boy, it was not a good sound at all “You have been taking blood from Tristian” He nodded, staring down off to the side for a few moments then looked at her like he was ten seconds away from reaching over the table and ringing her neck “And you thought bringing me to such a public place would stop me from ripping you apart, is that it? Because if that’s what you thought, you were sorely mistaken. The only thing that will be in the sand, sister, is your body” No one touched Tristian, no one.

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:44 am

Devika gave her brother a sort of smile that said 'ha ha very funny' when he asked or rather found a way to ask if she still had her chosen profession. She brought a hand up and brushed her fingers through her hair pushing it back, luckily she had a nice night last night so her hair was a darker shade of brunette which meant she could easily fly away should she need to but she rather hoped that wouldn't be the case. "Yes, I am still a call girl." She replied with a shrug because it didn't really phase her to be one.

She then raised a brow as she heard the name that Khalid spoke, well that was not a name that she was familiar with and even pulled out her phone again to start looking through the names. "Ah, no, no I don't believe I know that one, but I will keep that name for further reference." She spoke because lets face it this one was going to raise his temper enough.

And there it went, like the calm before the storm the name rolled of his tongue like venom towards her and she knew that was a threat. A chill ran up her spin, oh god he was more pissed then she would like to admit but she kept calm no need to over react just yet. "Now hold your horses, I had no idea that you were even in town or with her until she spoke your name." She spoke as she adjusted in the seat calmly when really she was making room for her wings should she need them.

"I got the fuck out of there the moment she said it too, and at least I had the decency to tell you, and not let you find out the hard way.... like last time." She knew that wasn't going to win her brownie points at this point, but it was better that he found out here then walking in on her feeding that was... just awkward.

"And, I only did it a few times, and might I add that I only ever went to her when I had no choice. So it wasn't like in the past I think maybe three or four times max and when I found her she wasn't with anyone." She was being defensive but still she was not going to take the shitty end of this for meeting the girl first, no way in hell.

"So just chill out and drink your coffee." She pointed to the cup, because it was getting cold and because of the fact that he needed to chill the fuck out.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:02 am

Everybody better beware

Oh his sister, the calm one in the family that was for sure. She never seemed to hold the instant temper that he and their brother seemed to possess. It made it very frustrating to try and make fun of her, but thousands of years later and he was still trying to get her wild up and pissed off at him because of his comments. Her reaction to D’artagnan’s name to look through her phone made him give her a funny look and he waved it off “Don’t bother. He’s occupied enough, you don’t have to worry” He was head over heels after someone already, so he doubted someone like Devika would get to him at all that she’d need to worry about….and that was the thing, she seemed worried about this person they both knew. Yes, in the past he had gotten irritated and blown up a bit when she made meals out of people he knew….but nothing like what he wanted to do when he found out it was Tristian.

She may have been rational, but not him. Did he give a damn that she hadn’t known he staked claim on Tristian? Of course not. All he cared about was she got her hands on Tristian’s blood and had been feeding off of her, and that Tristian had not even told him this was going on! Was the girl an idiot? He growled but realized he’d deal with the little witch later, right now he had to pick which way he wanted to torture and kill his sister by. “You touched her. She is mine and you were taking her blood!” His voice was low but he might as well been hollering at her with how much punch he put in every word he spat out. He grit his teeth and clenched his hands into fists. He wanted to hurt her, oh so badly he wanted to hurt her and kill her, but there was no satisfaction in killing his sister when she didn’t actually die.

“You speak as if I care about your excuses, Devika. I do not care! You think you would tell me this and you go unpunished? You should know me well enough then to think that” He didn’t want to calm down, hell no he wasn’t going to calm down! He was absolutely furious, more furious then he had ever been before at his twin but of course this situation was different than any argument they had ever had. No one in his entire existence mattered to him as much as Tristian did, and he refused to let anyone harm her, whether she gave permission to it or not. He leaned across the table as he glared at her “I may not be able to kill you but you best watch yourself or you’ll end up like our brother”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:53 am

Devika could tell that her brother was mad, like beyond reason kind of mad but she also knew that he would get over it in time.... or so she hoped at least. She just shook her at his temper, really? He was going to take the childish route about a witch. She simply rolled her eyes at his anger, this was really not that big of a deal, and she had sworn not to see the witch again. He couldn't blame her for something she clearly had no idea about. "You are taking this way out of proportion." She spoke in a calm manner.

Then he mentioned their brother and she tilted her head and raised a brow. Wait... what on earth did their brother have to do with any of this. She shook her head lightly "What do you mean, end up like our brother." She spoke, what was he getting at, what in the hell did Amon have to do with any of this?

"You've gone and lost your mind haven't you? No wait its more then that, you've gotten attached... to the witch didn't you? This is why your so angry." She spoke in a calm, but slightly irritated tone and she leaned in and starred into his eyes. "I'm not afraid of you Khalid, don't forget that, it would also behoove you to remember who was around in the past to clean up your little messes." She could feel her wings start to push against the back of her jacket as they were begging to come out but she didn't want to make a scene.

"Sit down and drink your coffee." She pointed for him to sit with that tone in her voice, that only a sister could have.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:09 am

Everybody better beware

His fist hit the table and he didn’t give a damn when eyes turned to look at them “I am not taking this out of proportion!” He snapped, his voice rising as his anger kept boiling under the surface. She was so aggravating! Why did she stay so calm?! At least Amon would fight back at him when they had a disagreement and Tristian always yelled at him too. Khalid liked better to have a screaming match then him be the pissed off one and someone trying to calm him down, because that just angered him further. When she questioned about their brother he growled and sat back “Amon crossed too many lines and he got what he deserved for it. I can do the same to you. Tristian is a line never to even be looked at!” Ok, maybe it was a bit much to threaten to strip his sister’s power away and lock her for eternity inside of a statue but he was very, very angry.

He sneered and sat back, shaking his head “I am not attached to her” He said stubbornly and well, it was rather true in a weird way. He wasn’t attached to Tristian, because the word attached was far too simple for what he felt for the witch but he was hardly going to have such open sharing time with his sister when all he wanted to do was kill her or at least rip her wings off. He cursed in Arabic under his breath as he looked off out the window “You come into town and just immediately start messing with things that are not yours to touch. Of all people you chose her!” His head snapped back to her “You better be dead serious when you say you have cut ties with her or I swear to whatever God I have to to be able to pull you apart permanently, Devika”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:42 am

Sometimes it was hard to be the reasonable one in the family, always the calm one... unless she was hungry. She blames that angelic part of her always supposed to be the good one until no one was looking. She bit on the inside of her lower lip as she looked at him. Nope, she wasn't going to do it she would not raise her voice one little bit to suit her burning ego.

Instead she simply laughed, as he got mad because really it was funny that he was going all crazy over something that was already over. "I already told you Khalid, its over, though if you keep pressing the issue, I would swear you were in love with her." She commented with a smile.

The comment about their brother well she shrugged it off, not that she didn't like Amon, she was after all his sister, but she hadn't seen him in a really long time so whatever Khalid had done, well she didn't want to think about it. "When will you two learn to get along." She sighed as she looked away for a moment and motioned for people to go about their business.

"Khalid, really you are behaving like a child now. I already told you that once I found out she was your's that I stopped. Now, you know me better then that, to know that I don't mess with things that I know are your's. Now I know and it is over, though now you will have to pick up getting her art supplies as I can assure you she wont be happy about that end of the deal." She shrugged as she reached into her jacket and put her phone away she was not going to sit here and be given threats over this.

She gave Khalid a sharp look as he threaten to rip her apart again, and her eyes narrowed a bit, as she got a sort of smug smile on her lips. "Now, we already know how well trying to kill me goes over, so lets just drop it. The witch is your's and the argument is done. I am not going to raise my voice, and I am not going to continue to make a scene." She spoke as she leaned back in her chair and placed her arms in her lap, she was basically showing that she was really not going to give into him at this point.

"So what will it be Bman are we going to talk like adults or are you going to continue to try and threaten me?" She smiled, she couldn't resist but to use the little pet name.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:59 am

Everybody better beware

He snarled “I am not in love with her” He snapped, staring at her like a shark ready to swallow her whole. How dare she say he was in love with Tristian! Bratty little whore. He shouldn’t have come here, he really shouldn’t have, but then again if he hadn’t he would have never found out about the little exchange she had with Tristian. HIS Tristian that she had touched and been using like her own personal blood bank. Disgusting. He smirked when she commented about him getting along with Amon “Well, never now” So he hadn’t ever told her what he had done to their brother and he had simply lost his temper and hinted to the fact he had indeed did something to Amon, oh well. He hadn’t told her because she didn’t need to know, not like they had all ever been tight knit and he didn’t need his twin’s permission to all but kill their older brother. It had been what? A very, very, very long ass time ago? Too late to bother telling her now he supposed.

“I’m not acting like a child” Damn it she always ticked him off, this is why he tried to avoid her for a couple hundred years but she always seemed to pop up when she wasn’t wanted, which was always. He really wanted to stay mad at her, wanted to do something to her for messing with Tristian, but the unfortunate part was they were in a public place and he couldn’t or Evelyn would break his arms and kneecaps again and damn it that had hurt! “Fine” He bit out “Fine it’s dropped” For now at least. If she thought she was safe at all she was wrong, he would get back at her when he had a more prime opportunity. Maybe not torture the living hell out of her like he wanted at the moment, but he would do something to make her pay. For now however he would pretend to calm down and suffer through this meeting with her.

He picked up the coffee indignantly and gave her a harsh glare when she called him Bman “You do not call me that” He hissed, wondering if she had a serious death wish today. No one called him that except one special little witch, anyone else that gave him a nickname would get nails shoved in their eyes. He took a long drink of the coffee then set it back down a lot harder then was needed “So is that all? You asked me here to tell me about Tristian?” There better not be any more surprises, he thought.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:27 pm

Devika just rolled her eyes again at her brother, if he wanted to be cryptic about Amon then let him be. Wasn't like Devika could pull it out of him even if she wanted to, but still she wondered if it had something to do with why Devika hadn't seen the other fae in some time. "Whatever Khalid." She replied in a calm manner.

With the rest of the conversation, well the fae just dropped it there was no need to keep pushing the limits even if she did by using the man's nickname that the witch had given him. "Actually I thought for once we could have a civilized conversation about something other then what is your's and what is mine but that seems to be next to impossible when we get together." She spoke and gave him a smile.

Part of her wondered why she was always the one to give up her source of food, when he, well he never did... Oh wait because it was just easier that way. Now she was out a food source.... again, and would have to work twice as hard to find another one that was somehow not connected to her brother's inner circle. Fucking hell why did this always have to happen to her.

"I can always leave if you like, seeing as you obviously aren't happy to see me." She spoke as she stood up, giving him the option really. At this point she didn't really want to be around him, but that was probably because of this nagging feeling she had in the pit of her stomach that Khalid had done something incredibly stupid.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:17 pm

Everybody better beware

Civilized conversation? Did she even know him? When did he ever do anything in a civilized manner? He made a face and contemplated it, not knowing if he wanted to bother. The damned woman just fed off the one person he had made off limits to everyone, and she had taken her blood. He was still brooding furiously in the inside about that and would be for a while until he at least yelled at Tristian about it…hell, he’d probably even be angry after he confronted her. Really what could they talk about? He didn’t care about her life or what she had been up too since the last time he saw her and he doubted she cared about his life either.

But when she got up he picked up "his" coffee and took another drink of it, watching her with narrowed eyes before he rolled his eyes and sighed “Just…sit down. You want to talk? Fine, will talk” He gave her a very fake cheerful smile and folded his arms back on the table, watching her like a sarcastic version of a eager child and motioned for her to sit back down “Come on, sit. Will talk. Do each others hair and nails. Check out hot men. Will bond Oh every word out of his mouth was dripping with disdain but he never lost his false little grin.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:41 pm

Devika wasn't fooled by that smile but then again he was her brother so she could see right through it. Khalid was still brooding on the inside, she knew that, because he was always that way. Anytime they ended up with the same person, he seemed to hold a grudge against her, but this time she didn't even know he was in town let alone joined to the hip with a witch. Truth be told had she known about the connection she never would have done it in the first place, but she didn't know.

"Ya, Khalid believe it or not I actually give a damn." She replied, her tone calm and mellow, like always but there was a hint the tiniest hint of her being hurt that he would even threaten her like he did. Coming clean was a big deal for her it really was, and the fact that it had been her telling him, well that had been a big deal for her and is all she got was anger from him. It was more then enough to make her walk out but she stopped and instead sat back down.

"You're not touching my hair, or my nails for that matter." She pointed to him with a stern no look on her face. The last time that had happened, whoa boy she should have just shaved her head. She loved her brother, but now she had this feeling in the pit of her stomach that said he couldn't be trusted and that... that hurt her more then she would ever admit.

"Look, since we are in the same town, I figured that we mine as well draw some lines in the sand. Last thing I need is you ripping me apart because I touched another one of your precious toys." She narrowed her eyes, and she wasn't even referring to the witch this time. Devika was... well she was tired of having things figured out and having to change her plans all because her brother was a jealous twat.

"So you tell me where you don't want me to go and we can stay out of each others way." She leaned back in her chair and let her hand go to the back of her neck where she scratched lightly. It was a bad enough day, and as she pulled her hand back to her lap she pulled a feather with it. Great, now he was causing her wings to malt, what a day.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:42 pm

Everybody better beware

“Well, there’s the difference between you and me” He didn’t give a damn, unlike her. Khalid had always cared about himself and never others, it was always his needs, his feelings, his protection, his everything that mattered and everyone else fell behind. That had changed recently with Tristian, now everything he thought about seemed to only concern her, but Devika didn’t need to know that. He caught the hint in her tone and couldn’t fathom why she would be hurt at all. To him his anger was totally rational for a girl that he apparently wasn’t attached too or wasn’t in love with. Totally rational, she just didn’t see that it was and that was not his fault.

He put his hands up for a brief second before folding them back on the table. He had no true intentions to touch anything about her…but, well, since she seemed to adamant about it maybe he would. He shrugged, turning from angry to now non-chalant and uncaring, but he was simply just trying to copy her attitude about all of this. “Alright, lines are good. We will draw up all the lines we need” Maybe he was aggravated with her but her idea to do this was a good idea. If they got everything cleared and out in the open now then there would be no miscommunications down the road. And also if she crossed any lines he verbally set, then he’d have a real reason to get back at her for touching Tristian.

He looked at the wing she pulled out and pointed to it “They have crèmes for that” He said with a dead serious expression, though on the inside he was smirking. But then he shifted in his chair and took in a breath “First person off limits is Tristian. Completely off limits. Don’t even get near her anymore in any way” He didn’t want Devika slipping and taking blood from Tristian so he wanted her far away from her “Second I’m just going to throw him out there, D’artagnan. You don’t try to mess with him or try to get him as a client or whatever you do. And third, there is a nun Michelle who works at the church on campus. You don’t touch her either” He couldn’t see why in the world Michelle would ever be around a woman like Devika, but he was just getting it out in the clear because he had never expected Tristian to make such a deal either.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:58 pm

Devika gave an un-amused laugh as he pointed out the cream. She then flicked the feather to the floor, as she shifted in her seat, now she would have to groom her wings later and that would take forever. "They have a cream for your problem too, its called KY jelly." She gave a sort of smug smirk. It was really not a fair blow but lets face it siblings weren't always known for playing fair.

oh.... well look at that for once Khalid agreed with something that she had to say. May the hells open up and swallow him whole for that one. She didn't comment on it though, simply nodded and listened to his list of demands. "I'm find with the Tristian thing, but if she comes looking for me then that is on her, are we clear on that?" Her tone of voice clearly stated she would not go looking for the with, hell at this point the thought of having that blood in her mouth made her sick so that was over. Just something about sharing someone with his brought. "And you have to buy her art supplies, no arguing about that or I will be stopping by to see that she gets them. She is too good to let her skills go to waste." Those were her terms and they could have been worse, but at least it showed she had actually cared about the witch and it wasn't all greed on Devika's part.

"I've never even heard of these other two, and no I wont be seeking them out. Besides, nuns were never my cup of tea." She shrugged as she pulled out her phone and got ready to lay out her terms and agreements for him. "On my end, you are not to haunt, torment or any of the other things you find thrilling with one Vega Dieudonne, Elizabetia Romanov, Anka Prerovsky, or Freya Hellenisitc. They aren't clients, but Vega and Freya are friends, and Eliza and Anka are associated with Vega." She spoke and put her phone away. Those were the only people she didn't feel like having to admit that she was related to the asshole across from her.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:20 am

Everybody better beware

His head snapped back a little at the comment she threw back at him and he couldn’t help it, he laughed. It was funny! Even though it was against him it was still funny and Khalid appreciated a good come back, especially one like that that he had not been expecting “Touché, little sister, touché” He raised the coffee cup at her before taking one last long drink to finish it off then put it back down “Next time order something harsher, this one was way too sweet” He complained, even though he had swallowed down the contents in a very short amount of time. Even if he didn’t like a certain flavor of coffee, he still drank it. It was coffee! Coffee was not to be wasted.

He gave her a look “If she comes to you then you just turn and walk away from her. Run away if you have too, but you don’t get anywhere near eyesight with her. That clear?” He shot back. He wasn’t going to allow any loopholes when it came to his little witch, there was only his way or no way and the no way path was him tearing Devika apart. If they had to sit and negotiate for hours because she wanted to be stubborn then so be it, but he would not be lenient in letting Devika close to Tristian, he just could not allow it. He then snorted “Yes, fine, I’ll buy her supplies, whatever she wants just tell me what it is she looks for”

“Well, something’s…different, about this nun so just don’t be tempted near her.” He warned. He liked MIsha, he wouldn’t admit it, but she had come to be a good friend and D’artagnan would kill him if his own sister did anything to her. When she listed her own people to stay away he sat back and looked like a upset child “Your deny me Elizabetia?! Damn it, she has some good fears. I give her nightmares about Sebastian. She’s a good meal you know” He was huffing and puffing like a kid who got his candy taken away but he sighed heavily and growled “Fine, I can afford to lose her. The others I only know of Vega and trust me I stay away from her naturally.”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:47 am

Devika didn't know a thing about coffee, she just knew that it was foul tasting and more often then not tasted like it was brewed with dirty water or something. "Talk to that one over there, she made it." Devika pointed to the blonde behind the counter who was busy doing their job. It wasn't like the fae would know what to order anyways. "Or, you could always order your own coffee instead of stealing mine." She made an 'oh my gawd' kind of face as she brought up her hands like it was some genius idea of something.

"Not a problem, would really rather not have to see in my dreams." She spoke as she reached down for her purse and pulled it into her lap. The woman then began going through her purse for the list of supplies that the little witch liked. She found it and then she held it out to her brother between two fingers. "Your girl's got expensive taste." She shrugged lightly and then pulled her hand back once he got the list. There was enough on there to keep the witch happy for awhile, and only a few things marked off.

Giving a nod as the woman was mentioned again, she would not even bother to seek the girl out to see what the big deal was. "Not even the least bit curious to be honest." With her luck the nun would cling to her because of her wings and well Devika had her fill of religious fanatics for several life times to come.

"Well, you know you did take something from me, so it is really only fair you lose someone too." She wasn't sure if the vampire would appreciate the line that was drawn but if the vampire wanted a creep like her brother looming in her head then so be it she could take that back. "Oh, and Evelyn... I can't remember her last name, but she is the dean at the university. Not cutting her off completely but would appreciate if you reframed from giving her nightmares." If she had heard right Khalid worked there so that would be hard to do, so just a compromise if one will.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:47 pm

Everybody better beware

“Stealing yours is a lot more fulfilling” He grinned at her. His sister wasn’t so bad, when he wasn’t steaming mad at her. He did like to tease her and have fun every once and a while, he just wasn’t particularly chummy was all but he wasn’t overly involved with any of the people he knew. He nodded and looked satisfied with their agreement concerning Tristian and he would trust Devika’s word and hoped, mostly for her sake, that she didn’t break it. He took the list curiously and looked over the items briefly, not knowing more than half the things on it but he shook his head in amusement and chuckled “Not surprised. She’s obsessed with her art” He didn’t really understand art, but Tristian liked it so…whatever. She wanted art supplies; he’d get her art supplies. Honestly if Tristian wanted a pink flying pony, he’d get it.

“Good” Devika’s wings were exactly what he was worried about. The little blonde nun was freakishly religious, and something about her was…off. Whatever the reason he was nervous about Misha ever being around Devika and her blood needs and trying to worship the fae like an angel, so he was just content in the fact he had mentioned her. But he wondered if it was depressing or not that he had only mentioned three people, and Devika had had a laundry list of people he was supposed to stay away from. Well, he knew he wasn’t social, that was for sure. Devika was social in a totally different way.

He raised a brow and gave her a surprised look “Evelyn Varrow?” His look worsened in staring at her strangely. Devika just…didn’t seem like company Evelyn would keep as a friend, so why did Devika bring her up? “Evelyn is a friend of mine…well, alright, friend is a bit of a strong word. I touched her once to read her mind and she broke both my arms and crushed my kneecaps. So a better description would be I respect her and learned my lesson to never mess with her” Khalid didn’t respect many, especially not some young little Vampire, but he had to hand it to Evelyn she was one tough bitch, just like her sire Castielle. Sure he didn’t respect Evelyn to her face, but he did deep down. It was the thought that counted “Why do you bring her up?”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:57 pm

Devika actually didn't mind that he stole the coffee, because then it wasn't money wasted, but he really couldn't complain about something that was free. She wouldn't say that though because it would be feelings and she knew how much Khalid love those when it wasn't some freaky fucked up nightmare he was creating. "Well, next time I will be sure to ask you what you want ahead of time." She just shook her head because really... would they even meet up again that would be far to much time together.

"She's really good at what she does, you should talk with her about it. She is as passionate about her art, as you are about nightmares." She was giving the witch some credit, that doll that she was working on that looked just like Devika was... well it was breath taking real, but well Devika would never get that gift because she fled the moment she heard Khalid's name. It just wasn't worth getting pulled apart to go back for. "Hey, would... would you at least do me a favor? Tris... she was working on a doll for me. I'd really like to have it. You'll understand why when you see it, but seeing as I can't get it myself could you just mail it to me or something?" She asked in a soft sincere tone, because well the witch had gone through all the trouble so she'd like to have it for her home or something.

"That could be her last name I am not sure." The fae shrugged she just heard her 'friend' talking about the dean on multiple occasions. Devika wasn't really sure what was up with that, but best not to pry in the affairs of other right? right! "An acquaintance of mine is rather attached to that woman, for reasons I don't really understand. She's been a protector of sorts for the vampire for something like 250 years. I don't know the whole story, but trust me when I say, that particular fae, is not one you want on your bad side, and if she finds out I am related to you and you have been doing things to harm the dean, we'd both be in for misery." Devika didn't now exactly what kind of fae that Freya was, but anyone that could do the things that Freya did, well that was not something that Devika wanted in her life in a bad way.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:27 pm

Everybody better beware

He made a face “I know she’s passionate about art” He said defensively, for he didn’t like Devika talking to him about Tristian like he didn’t know things about her. He knew everything about her! Granted he only knew because he invaded her mind and not because he put effort in knowing her but still, he knew damn it and that was all that mattered. He looked intrigued, in a bad way, when she asked for a favor “Oh? A favor hm?” He smirked at her and listened very intently to her request. His face dropped, he had been expecting something far more juicy, something he could hang over her head “Oh, well sure, alright” he shrugged “I’ve seen her Barbie dolls before. They are quiet good” Sure he could have been an ass and say no but he figured if he gave the puppet to Devika himself that gave Tristian one less reason to go looking for her.

“Nowe?” That was his first guess of this supposed person attached to Evelyn, Nowe was always around Evelyn more than anybody else, but when Devika said ‘she’ he realized that there was someone close to the Dean he had never noticed before…and Khalid noticed pretty much everything. “Protector of the Dean? For that long? The only guard’s she has I know about. Who is this person?” He was dying to know, he loved gossip and Dean gossip was the best kind because they was hardly any of it around. He then rolled his eyes “Don’t worry and your friend doesn’t have to worry, I don’t mess with Evelyn” Anyway, the damned woman never slept! He couldn’t get nightmares from her even if he wanted too.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:04 pm

Devika knew her brother well enough to know that he knew things about people but didn't actually know things about people. Most of it was just information that he could use against a person. So, when he snapped back with his comment she just gave a nod with a look on her face that said 'ya okay,' because she could tell by his comment that it was just a thought taken not words given. "Thanks." She replied simply just leaving it there.

When the name Nowe was said, Devika raised a brow and shook her head no, that was not the person she had been talking about that was for sure. "That will remain my little secret dear brother, because trust me, you don't want to know this fae." She was being serious, that little fae was just one that found the worst times to pop up and if Khalid so much as attempted to give this one nightmares it would be... well it would be fucking funny is what that would be. So, no he could find that fae the good old fashion way... the hard way.

"That's good, cause even I have called her off limits." She spoke and that was sort of saying a lot because she rarely only called people off limits that didn't belong to her brother.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:53 pm

Everybody better beware

He pouted when she wouldn’t tell him who it was “Hey, were siblings, were supposed to share” He gave her a look that was meant to be pleading, but it didn’t exactly work on him well. He could have just grabbed her arm and found out himself, but sadly his twin knew him and his little tricks far too well. She would probably achieve stabbing him in the face with her cellphone before he could get an ounce of information out of her. No fun at all. “Can’t you give me any hints? Two small hints? One big hint?” He was being ornery like a child, but he wanted to know! This was the Dean; she was shrouded in mystery enough to have even more added on and no fae scared him, he wasn’t worried about that at all, big deal.

He thrummed his fingers against the table as he tried to think of who it could be. All males were out so…who?! He honestly couldn’t think of anybody. Couldn’t be Evelyn secretary, she hadn’t worked there that long. Claire was a new guard so it wasn’t her but she had been at the school for a while though…gur who was it?! He honestly didn’t have any clue and that was very, very frustrating. And then a small little light bulb popped in his head and although it was a long shot, he’d figure he’d try it “Does this fae…happen to be blonde?” he asked curiously a slow grin coming on his lips.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:41 pm

Devika laughed as he said they were supposed to share, because well they had just had a long conversation over who belonged to who, so clearly sharing was not a specialty they had. She placed a few fingers over her mouth as she tried to silence herself, and a few last chuckles left her lips. "Sharing is clearly one of the things we do best." She spoke in a sarcastic manner as she moved her hand away.

Shaking her head no to his need of hints she just smirked. "Trust me, the less you know about this fae the better." She knew that he would try to haunt the fae's dreams, but it would be the biggest mistake of his life, that little mischievousness fae was best left to her own demise so to speak. "Maybe she does, and maybe she doesn't. I know you to well to let you have any hints. You will want to get a look into her mind and trust me when I saw that is one mind better left untouched." She really was trying to be caring towards her brother, but seriously, She was only trying to protect him.

"So tell me, what is it you are doing now? Someone told me you are a professor now?" She asked in a curious manner, it was time to change the subject, she wanted to get away from the hostility for at least a moment and have time to catch up with her brother before they went for the other's throat again.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:58 pm

Everybody better beware

He laughed with her surprisingly and shook his head. Sure he and his twin had many differences but, they were twins none the same and maybe deep down he liked her a lot more then he would ever admit even to himself. She was the only person who truly knew everything about him…ok, maybe not everything he had ever done but she knew him. There were positives and negatives to that but, the times like this the positives weren’t as horrible as he whined about. “Of course were wonderful at sharing! Were like the Hatfield’s and McCoy’s of sharing. It’s phenomenal” He joked with a lopsided smirk on his face. For now the anger towards her was gone…for now.

He gave her a unhappy look “Secrets are sin you know. It’s in the bible” Like he gave two shits about sin but, he had been getting very bible educated from Misha lately so he liked to use his newfound knowledge when he could and apparently secrets were a bad thing according to the little nun. He had millions of secrets kept from his sister, but that wasn’t the point right now, the point was he wanted to know what she knew. Her answer told him it was a yes, or should would have just simply told him he was way off base “So, it’s possible it was the blonde girl I saw. Hmmm, interesting” He sat back and got that very curious look on his face that spoke volumes of danger. Khalid liked danger, when someone told him to stay away from something for his own good, he didn’t.

He made a face “I’m not a professor, the human is a professor. Because being a stuck up know it all psychologist wasn’t good enough for him” He then sighed “It was a deal Evelyn forced me to make. I was allowed to be on campus as long as I was useful so, hence the human part gets to teach” Evelyn knew who he was and she hadn’t trusted him at all, but since his human side was polite, respectful and everything the fae side wasn’t, she told him if she could use him as a much needed professor he could hang around so, he had taken it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:20 pm

Devika had almost forgotten about that little family rivalry, but then again that was because she would rather not think about the fact that part of that fight... may have been her fault. One of those 'accidental' murders that she never told anyone about.... oops. "Good thing we know each other's land now, less violence that way." She laughed a bit, because this way bullets weren't flying and killing innocents.

Giving a fake gasp she covered her mouth "Ohh no! I better go pay my penance later so that I can be welcomed in to heaven...." She spoke in an over dramatic manner before she shrugged "Guess I'll just be stuck as an angel of the damned for all eternity." Ohhhh welll, it couldn't be anything worse then being related to her brother so she would be okay.

Shaking her head again she sighed soft she looked to her brother "I'm telling ya bro, leave her alone." She spoke in way that said she was more then serious about this. She was trying to protect his ass with this one, but if he wanted to do something stupid then by all means, let him pay the price.

"Sometimes I forget you have the two halves, only used to seeing the one I guess." It was true, she rarely saw the kinder gentler side of her twin brother, all that stuff seemed to be reserved for the humans or well anyone that wasn't her. "But at least he has something that gets you closer to people's nightmares." She was always the one to look on the bright side of things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)   Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriously?!?!?!?!?!(Khalid)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: