Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
A Change of Pace - Page 3 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

A Change of Pace

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

Full Name : Freya Rayanne Hellenisitc
Race : Cheshire Fae

A Change of Pace - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:36 pm

There had been stories told about moments before death when a person saw there life flash before their eye's, and Freya had one of those. It didn't scare her though, as she felt herself getting more and more tired and say her parents. God she could never recall what they looked like but now in vivid detail she saw ten arguing over who was going to take her until they both just left her there to fend for herself.

She saw her struggles of trying to pull herself up on four unstable paws as she cried out for someone anyone to help her. Then came the countless abusive homes with children grabbing at her, throwing her around and dressing her up like she was a doll. It was hell as a kitten but she manged to escape one crazy home for the next.

As she grew older she saw the struggles of being homeless and the discovery of her human side. There was a number of unspeakable things that went along with that and men taking advantage of her. Her life had been one chaotic step after the next, of people just abusing her and a number of times where she was forced to reset a bone just so she could run from the hell hole of a home she had found herself in.

Then her life with Evelyn came, and Freya couldn't help but to smile as she recalled the kindness and compassion the woman showed when she came upon the injured feline. The safety she had felt that day fill freya's heart again telling her that she would indeed be okay today. Freya trusted that instinct just as she had trust Evelyn to take care of her feline form.

She felt the other pull from her neck and no quicker had the words been spoken Freya fell over to the side. She felt weak, but who wouldn't she had lost a lot of blood, but that was the risk she had taken, and there was no regrets. For a moment she laid there almost motionless only the movement of shallow breathing could be seen as she was lost in her own memories for a moment. Then a sudden deep breath came from her as she snapped back to reality and released it had not been her full life she had witnessed just memories pulled as Evelyn drank from her. Her eyes opened slightly as a couple more tears left her cheeks. "I knew you'd stop in time" she spoke in a compassionate trusting tone. She was tired and she wanted to sleep but she she wanted to be sure they got what they had set out to get. Her eyes looked up to the bottle through strands of her hair. Good they were there, that was all that mattered.

Freya didn't know how much was there because of her double vision but it had to be at least half the bottle if not more. That made her smile as she closed her eyes, she wasn't dying she was just tired and her body was in desperate need of rest.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:34 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Her head was spinning and she raised her hands to rub at her temples, closing her eyes and repeatedly telling herself to not attack Freya, though really that wasn’t so much of an issue at the moment because her mind was being tackled with images of Freya that she couldn’t seem to shake. She could smell the blood however, it invaded her senses even though she wasn’t breathing in, she could taste the warm coppery wonder of blood in the back of her throat and she was having a bit of an overload with everything mixed together. It was hard for a Vampire of her young age to drink blood after so long, and for that blood to be fae blood, it was miracle she had been able to stop at all with the lack of control she was feeling. She didn’t even realize for a couple of minutes that Freya had fallen over instead of laid down on her own free will, but when she spoke it made her eyes open and snap to look at her.

She stared at her as she struggled to calm herself then looked to the bottle on the table. Yes...the bottle, that was very important and she needed to get it to the injured students as soon as possible. She knew better than to venture on her own now, she would have to contact someone and then have that person find someone strong and fast enough to brave venturing outside to come here then back to distribute the tears where needed….whoa, she told herself, she needed to handle the situation in front of her first before her mind went off. She moved carefully closer to Freya and checked her pulse from her arm, though she eyed the wound on her neck. Her pulse was weak but she wouldn’t die and Evelyn quickly got up to grab some gauze to cover the bite wound before it drew her back in. Once it was covered she carefully picked Freya up and put her on the couch on her side.

She grabbed the bottle and with very purposeful movements put some drops on her finger then rubbed them against her left over wounds until they were healed. She then made herself move away, the smell of blood still too strong and she couldn’t trust herself. She left the bedroom and went into her bedroom, closing the door and then immediately calling her secretary to find someone to come to her home and then hung up. She stayed in her room until she felt in control then she walked back out into the living room and sat down on the couch beside Freya, watching her quietly. She was seeing the fae in a different light now, but she wondered if it was truly all real. Could it be some very convincing and colossal act? Now that she was healed would she turn back into a nuisance? For once Evelyn just didn’t know.

template by daenerys. @ SP & Caution

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:47 am

At this point Freya was exhausted, she wanted nothing more then to sleep even if it was in her slump over position she had taken upon the floor. The fae didn't have the energy to move and just kept focusing on breathing because it was really the only thing she had strength for.

She laid there trying to muster up strength to move, knowing that the dean would be tempted to attack again. There had to be a safe place for her to go so that Evelyn wouldn't have to worry about slipping and drinking from the fae once more, but there really wasn't a safe place that Freya could think of without risking her life more.

Soon she felt herself get lifted off the ground and placed upon the couch and the feeling of the plush fabric made her yearn even more for sleep, so much so that her mind stopped worrying about where to go. It wasn't long until sleep overcame the feline and the worries of what would happen if she stayed disappeared as well. Her body needed to recover the blood that it had lost, and that meant resting.

The feline fae stayed asleep for, well she didn't know how long. Her sense of time thrown off by the feeling of weakness that still ran through her. As she started to wake up she became aware of the world around her once more and slowly opened her eyes. Things bright at first and her first reaction was to sit up but laid right back down feeling her head spin. She still needed to rest but she looked over and saw that Evelyn was there, which was not expected that woman had more strength and control then Freya had known. "did it work?" she asked in a groggy tone hoping that all of this had not been for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Full Name : Adella Louvel
Race : Fairy/Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 2:13 am

It was forty five minutes before someone arrived at her door, and it wasn’t the type of person she wished they had sent but she understood why they did since he had the best ability to go unseen across campus. Khalid Nasser smirked at her as she answered the door “You rang?” He said with his forever teasing manner and she briskly handed him the bottle “Take that to the nurse’s station. Have them try it on one of the poisoned inhumans. If they heal from the hellhounds poison then have everyone there healed and then send it immediately to the humans at the hospital” She instructed. He took the bottle gingerly and looked at it curiously before back to her “This will heal hellhound poison? What is it?” He asked skeptically and she sighed “Doesn’t matter what it is and I do not know, but we have to try”. He shrugged and pocketed the bottle then glanced inside towards her living room. Snoopy fae “Who is that?” He asked but Evelyn stepped in his way “Not of your concern, Khalid. Just go quickly. Every second matters”. He frowned and took a step back “Yes it does. Four more humans are dead, two inhumans dead as well” He told her before dissolving into mist and going away. She felt sick at his news.

She paced as she waited, she paced all around her house and wondered how many more people were dying at that moment. An hour later her phone rang and she went to it quickly…and felt a flood of utter relief. It had worked. Freya’s tears combined with the potions they were using against the hellhound poison was working to heal both parties, although three more were dead, the rest would be saved and anyone else injured. Two of the hellhounds had been taken down, but she was told her guards still feared there was more. But at least the students would be safer now, there injuries would better heal and the poison would not waste anyone away. After the, finally, good news she went back to the couch and sat beside Freya as she slept, feeling a huge weight off her shoulders even though she knew a mess in the media would soon be awaiting her and having to explain the deaths of the students…but that nasty stress was for later. She simply sat on the couch quietly until Freya finally stirred and she looked to her face and nodded “It worked. People are healing. Everyone will be alright now until the rest of the creatures are caught”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 2:34 am

Freya could only smile as she heard that it had worked, at least everything that had happened was not completely in vain. "that's good, I'm glad to hear that the students will be okay." she was still groggy as she spoke and managed to move a hand up to rub at her eyes. God she was still so tired she couldn't recall a time in her life when she felt... Well when she felt like hell.

"As soon as I have restored enough blood I will be out of your hair. I promise not to cause any more mayhem on campus." Freya meant what she said, she wouldn't bother the dean any longer, especially now that the Fae's secret was revealed. Though part of Freya knew she would miss that caring side of the woman, and the fae knew her feline side would have a hard time finding a home as good as she had here but the fae only had herself to blame.

Freya rolled over slowly so that she could at least look at the woman she was talking too. "look I'm really sorry that I went about things the wrong way, but well you saw, I never really had anyone to teach me anything." may not have been the best apology ever given but it was sincere.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Full Name : Adella Louvel
Race : Fairy/Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:01 am

She nodded “Yes, I am as well. I have never heard of anything to heal hellhound poison so completely, but your tears do. All that is needed is a few drops mixed in with the core remedy typically used and, it works.” It seem unfathomable but it indeed worked and that’s all that mattered. Maybe the situation before had made her uncomfortable and confused but it had resulted in something life saving for the people of her school and to her that was worth it. She had forgotten proper bed side manners since becoming a Vampire but she decided to try and summon any threads she had left “How…do you feel?” She asked as if the simple question alone was awkward for her and it rather was considering everything that had happened not only today but in her office before. The two scenarios clashed quite brutally.

“The promise of stopping mayhem I will make you keep” She told her firmly, giving her a look before she relaxed her face “But do not worry about rushing off. Your, not a bother to me here like this. Rest as much as is needed” She would be busy making phone calls and checking up on things, arranging press meetings and controlling the news and shed had to do it all out of her home. She would be distracted enough that Freya’s presence would not bother her, but she didn’t even know why she was offering it to her. Didn’t she only a little while again want the woman dead? And only a little more after that wanted her out of her house and off her campus? But apparently she had a change of heart someone without her even realizing.

She looked away off to her fireplace and she shook her head “It’s in the past. Let us just call the feud between us solved and done with” She said simply, not really wanting to talk about it, she was a man in that manner she did not like to talk about anything, even if it remotely had to do with feelings. She had buried feelings and emotions a long time ago. She looked back to her “If the school has become your home, then stay here” She was Dean, she was not supposed to turn anyone away no matter what and since Freya was no longer a threat she saw no need for her to leave all together, especially after she had just saved lives. She had seen inside Freya’s life and she felt sorry for her, but didn’t want to pity her, pity she felt did no good to anyone.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:33 am

Freya had heard stories in the past of how the cheshires had a unique ability to heal things seemingly said to be unhealable but never believed it. That was due to the fact that up until now she had never been able to heal herself, so believing such a tale was hard. Part of her wondered if her parents or anyone for that matter had bothered to teacher her about her hertiatige, if she would be the fuckup she was today. Alas that would be something she would never know.

When Evelyn asked how she was feeling, Freya was taken back for a moment, as that was not something she had ever really seen the woman do before. "I'm just really tired, and a bit relieved that it worked, hate to think we went through that for nothing." she tucked her hands beneath her head as she spoke. That whole thing would have just been a waste of well everything had it not worked. "Are you okay? I mean I know that you... Well that it's been awhile." Freya didn't go into much detail knowing it was not really a subject that Evelyn would want to talk about again but she at least wanted to know if Evelyn was okay after the whole fresh taste of fae blood. Plus the sensory overload of learning more about Freya then the dean probably wanted too.

The fae gave a soft nod as the other said that it was all in the past, and that it was over with. Freya smiled a bit as well because... Because she knew Evelyn could hold a grudge if she wanted too. "I think I've caused a few to many problems at the school to be welcomed there in any way. I'll figure something out, likely stay in the city for awhile till I figure things out. Besides, the only thing at the school that kept me there was you." Freya wouldn't even know where to stay there and the thought of being a student was, well let's face it she wasn't the student type. That mixed with everything else was likely to many bridges burnt to really start over.

"When you talk to the press, you should try and focus on all the good things the students did, to, you know, take away from what actually happened. People like a good tragedy but they love a good hero more." she was only making a suggestion but she thought that would take away some if the stress, and paint a better image if the people instead if making their loss into something tragic.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 2:18 pm

“I am glad as well. I could not afford to lose any more students” Loosing one on campus was bad enough when they were human, but losing all that they had? Unacceptable. Wait until she got her hands on the person responsible, she would skin them alive then use their skin as a flag above the school to warn all others. When Freya asked if she was alright she was more surprised being asked then the fact she had asked first. The only people who asked her if she was alright were her staff, and they did it much more out of pure duty then the fact they really were concerned. Except Nowe but really, Nowe was the exception to every rule and every situation she could think of. She gave her a severe smile that lasted just a brief second “I am fine. I have been through far, far worse” If had been a little overwhelming to handle but she had gotten herself in control and gotten through it, but that wasn’t a surprise, Evelyn was always very in control…most of the time at least, as Freya knew already. She knew when she tasted her bagged human blood her body might want to be repulsed by it but she’d just have to force herself to get back on track.

She shook her head and made a slight face as if her words were absolutely ridiculous “Please, that is nonsense. There are creatures here that cause far more issues then you ever have and are a pain to absolutely everyone, but they still stay.” Like Khalid Nasser, but she would stay couth and not mention the blasted man’s name. When she mentioned that she only stayed because of her she found herself looking away and trying not to show any expression on her face, which wasn’t hard at all, she was the master of it. “I am sure you can find another to take you in as a cat. I know several people who would be more than happy too” But saying it out loud she felt…what was that? Jealousy? She was used to having her cat, she loved her cat…and now her cat was an actual person. She had to admit she did feel disappointed.

When she gave her advice she looked at her surprised and slightly amused that she of all people was giving her advice. But she just nodded politely and smiled, though it was a weary and tired smile that reflected how she really felt in the inside after all this mess “Thank you, Freya. I will, make sure to take that deeply into consideration when I approach the press”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 2:43 pm

Freya would hate to think that she caused Evelyn to relapse to feeding on the living, so she was glad to see that she had recovered and was back in control, though she really had expected no less. The fae knew that it would probably be hard for Evelyn to feed from a bag the first couple of times, but the woman was strong, it was something that Freya had come to admire over the years, so she had no doubt she would have no issues overcoming the problem. "Well, if... if there is ever a problem, you can always... I mean... there is always me." She didn't know if she was saying that right, but she was basically offering herself should the woman had an urge she couldn't overcome when it came to feeding from the living.

It made the fae feel a little better when Evelyn said that it wouldn't be a problem if she stayed, but at the same time there was that looming question of where. Plus the fact of what Freya would do. In her mind she was not fit to be a student and there was no way she could be a teacher so it was best to find something off of campus because then she wouldn't fall into old habits.

"Honestly, I don't think that I could go back to living as someone's pet. I mean... you saw... I just think I'm better off trying to figure things out on my own." she shrugged, but truth be told she didn't want another owner, not after having such a wonderful life with Evelyn, the fae knew that nothing would compare to a life like she had here. Then there was the fact that well someone knew her secret and that just took away from the whole thing.

"You'll do great you always have." Freya spoke as she yawned lightly. Evelyn always had a way of making things seems less serious then they had been, but now that there was a cure their was less likely to be anymore tragedies in the future. "Would....you... would it bother you if... I mean... I could replenish blood faster as a feline... but I don't want to do it if it would bother you." She spoke, it was clear that she didn't want to harm the woman anymore then she had already done.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:34 pm

She quickly shook her head at her offer “No. I will be fine” She didn’t want to feed off anybody, fae or not, it was not something she was going to be comfortable with. To be quite frank she hadn’t enjoyed feeding off of people to begin with. Yes she loved the fresh blood and had been quite bloodthirsty when far younger but after time she found she really didn’t get any true enjoyment from it, but she had kept it up because for so long it was the only way. Now the school owned several blood banks and thus getting blood in a bag was easy and hassle free. But Freya’s blood had been…no. She couldn’t think about it or she’d make her situation even harder than it already was and she did not need that.

“I understand. You need to make the decision which is best for you” How strange that she was sitting here speaking to her so cordially and aiding in some advice when before she wanted her dead. Very, very strange but she was trying to act as neutral as possible. “Even if you need somewhere to stay as a human, I know people who will take you in, until you decide what to do” If Evelyn had been actually aware of feelings she would have offered for her to stay here, since she already had been technically living here, but she would find the living situation bizarre. She kept getting glances of Freya’s mind and she internally winced, knowing that was going to happen for the rest of the day.

“Oh” She stood from the couch and motioned to her “That is fine, go ahead. It will not bother me. Do whatever you need to heal further” Though secretly she did think it was strange; to have to watch this woman turn into the cat she had loved dearly was a bit unsettling. So she just walked out of the living room and into her bedroom to organize things on her dresser that were already organized but at this point she didn’t know what else to do.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:46 pm

Freya gave a nod, but she almost wanted to say that the option was always there, but she decided against it. That was a topic she knew that was just best ending as it did so that way the woman wouldn't be more uncomfortable then she already was. The whole situation had been uncomfortable really, but Freya knew at least for now she would be stuck here a little while longer so there was really no point in making it worse.

"I'll think about it." Freya replied, because well she didn't exactly know if she wanted to live with someone that knew the dean. It was probably best to just cut ties that way Freya would be able to get over her attachments towards the woman. That was going to be no easy feat, because it was hard for Fae's to disconnect after developing feelings towards another. Still, she was determined to do so because she knew that the dean had seen her life, and well there was no more hiding.

When Evelyn walked away, Freya's heart sank a little bit. She didn't even think before she spoke the last time and well, she had been Evelyn's cat for so long it didn't dawn on her just how much Evelyn had grown attached to. She let go of a soft sigh as she rolled onto her back, wondering if she should just vanish now, as that would just make all of this so much easier. God why did this have to be so hard.

Rubbing her hands over her face the fae tried to clear her mind as she felt the need to cry again. She wanted to avoid doing that, she had already wasted enough energy on talking. So instead she turned herself into a feline once more, this time taking on her true fae form. A sleek white cat, roughly the size of a bob cat, with light purple strips along her back and paws. The feline curled up into a little tiny ball and went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Evelyn was already thinking of people that Freya could stay with, though she had to admit the pool wasn’t that large and she realized why. She was thinking of Freya as the cat, it felt exactly like she was being forced to give her cat away and she didn’t want too because she knew no one would love her as much as she did. But that was silly…the cat she loved wasn’t real, it was Freya, a person that although she knew her life now she did not know personally and couldn’t just allow in her life. But she did know a few people that if Freya did decide to stay and room with someone that would be good to her, whether in cat or human form. The first that came to mind was the nun Michelle, that woman had more goodness and love in her then Evelyn felt she knew what to do with and she’d pamper Freya no matter what. But still…she just felt this clinging feeling in her. She wasn’t ready to give up Chamomile, but she knew she had too.

She assumed Freya would turn into a cat then turn back into human form, much like how Wolves did it. But when she only heard silence from the living room for so long and poked her head back in and almost gasped when she saw the white and purple cat. So that must be her true form, and she was sleeping. She leaned against the wall as she watched her, not wanting to disturb her of course and figured the best thing would to let her sleep, at least now maybe she could think a bit more clearly after everything that Freya had revealed to her. She watched her sleep for a while and allowed herself to feel a small piece of sadness knowing her dear cat was gone, but quickly pushed it away. She grabbed her phone and went back into the living room to let Freya sleep while she made some phone calls, then found herself lying on her bed staring up at the ceiling to think.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:33 pm

For awhile, the fae's sleep was so deep that dreams did not even enter her mind. It was a peaceful sleep where she stayed curled up in a tiny cat ball with her tail wrap softly over her eyes to block out any light. There was no real movement coming from her aside from the rise and fall of her chest.

As her body began to grow stronger her mind started to flood with dreams, and at first they were more then comforting, but as time past she was forced to face a reality in her dreams that she didn't want to face in reality. Once her body was healed her dreams reminded her that she was for lack of a better word now homeless. It wasn't a comforting feeling and caused the feline to twitch a few times in her sleep and at some point wake up.

Her head popped lightly and like any other time she had a bad night sleep, her first thought was to go and curl up by Evelyn. Out of habit, the feline weakly stood up on all four paws and jumped to the floor. The fae feline started walking back towards the vampires bedroom, but midway there she stopped as she realized that it wasn't something she could really do anymore. It made the feline to lay down on the floor with her head on her paws sort of sulking a bit. That was a hard pill for her to swallow, because now she realized that she literally had no one when things got rough.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:20 pm

Evelyn typically was always on the go, she didn’t have time to lie down. This was the woman who went to sleep what…every two months? But after she made all the calls she needed to make, she was rather stuck. She couldn’t go outside, she had learned her lesson already that it was a bad idea to go venture out, but then again it had also led to the students being saved. But all her paperwork was still back at her office, for she had expected to go back there instead of be here. She had nothing to do except wait for the call to tell her they had cleared the area of the dreaded hellhounds and maybe even find the person who did this. She didn’t feel right just lying here, but she did have a lot on her mind. Everything Freya had told her and she had learned from drinking her blood had her processing every inch of information and yet she was getting nowhere or even understanding what she was supposed to be doing with everything she had learned.

Her sensitive hearing picked up movement and she quickly sat up and it took her a moment to process Freya’s true shape again. Even though she knew that piece of her was over, her first automatic thought was to think it was Chamomile and to feel relief that she was here to comfort her. She looked confused for a moment, wondering what Freya was doing just lying there in the middle of the way. She sighed softly and glanced off for a few moments before looking back to her and she found herself patting the bed “Freya” She called softly to her, inviting her to come on the bed. Maybe Evelyn had difficult handling people’s emotions but, Freya being in cat form just seemed to make things easier for her to react.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:35 pm

Freya laid there thinking about the huge mistake that she had made revealing her true self, at least from a selfish aspect. Sure, it had saved so many students, but now where was she supposed to do? She lost her home, her... her friend and companion. It was strange to think that she wouldn't be curled up in the dean's lap anymore or on the bed while the woman pretended to sleep. She didn't realize till now just how much she had lost with that one simple act and it was heart breaking to her, which was a feeling she knew nothing about before.

The feline in her desperately wanted to go up and curl up with Evelyn, just so she could feel better about herself but now she couldn't do that anymore or at least that was what she thought.

As soon as the dean spoke her name, Freya lifted her head and looked to her. She was a little surprised to see that Evelyn patted on the bed, inviting her up. Freya was slightly overjoyed by this because, well it made it seem for a moment like nothing had changed like maybe all of it had just been a bad dream but she knew that it wasn't.

The feline fae stood up and walked over to the bed, where she carefully jumped up and out of habit she rubbed up against the woman's arm with a soft purr. She then curled up against the woman's leg and put her head down out it, really all out of habit, and closed her eyes. She felt safe like that, just curled up to the woman, it made her feel like everything just sort of slipped away for a moment. Part of her thought that she should say something, she could after all but for right now she just wanted to just sort of forget the bad things.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:14 pm

If Freya had been in human form well, of course this would have not been happening, she would have been very content having Freya stay in the living room and her be in her bedroom but…it was the cat thing. Even knowing the truth it was still pretty easy to just imagine Freya as simply just a cat, even knowing in the back of her head what was the truth. It was times like this that she would turn to comfort from Chamomile and maybe she was doing this to have one last time with a cat before she shunned all cats for the rest of her life out of a paranoid fear that they were really a fae. Or maybe it was because she felt bad for Freya and that’s why she was allowing her on the bed, who even knew, Evelyn was trying not to overthink it with everything else on her mind she had to think about.

When she jumped on the bed and rubbed against her leg Evelyn even smiled softly and reached down to pet her head for a few moments before drawing her hand back. Yes, it was a bit weird, Freya’s face kept popping up in her head as she watched the Chesire cat on her bed but she kept trying to ignore it. She watched her for a few more moments before lying back against the bed and closed her eyes with a sigh, enjoying hearing the heartbeat of the cat near her legs and the rest of the quiet in her home. Having the cat here didn’t comfort her completely like it used too but it was far better she knew then lying here alone with only her thoughts to make noise. Where things would go from here was still uncertain but for now, she could enjoy her company.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:34 pm

Freya purred to the soft touch of Evelyn's hand upon her head petting it softly. It was a nice to have that familiarity back if only for the moment. When the petting stopped Freya opened her eyes and brought her head up as she watched Evelyn lay back on the bed. She could see that Evelyn was trying to get her thoughts together, but all Freya could think about was trying to find a way to comfort her. The more she watched the woman, the more she realized just how much she didn't want to lose her, in any manner and she knew it was time to either own up to her feelings if she hoped... well if there was any hope at all.

Standing up on her paws once again, Freya moved up the bed part of the way before she changed back into her human self again. What she was about to do was probably incredibly stupid, even more stupid then anything else that she had done in the past but if she was going to move on, like actually move on she had to be sure that there was nothing here for her anymore.

She was wanted to say something, but what did one really say in a situation like this, feelings weren't really either of their strong suits, so she decided it was best not to say anything right now. Instead she moved closer to the woman, and leaned her head in closer to the dean's as she looked at the woman. She could feel her heart racing as she leaned down and softly kissed the dean's lips. It was nothing like the kisses she had shared with the vampire in her office, there was something gentle and caring about the kiss she was sharing now.

It didn't even really cross her mind that Evelyn may not want this, if anything she figured that if the woman pushed her away that it would only confirm that she had nothing left here. The fae didn't know why but she liked this kiss more then any she had shared with people in the past, and it caused her to close her eyes. She figured she mine as well enjoy it while it lasted because chances were it wouldn't last long.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:31 pm

As she lay there Evelyn didn’t think much was going to happen anymore. She figured she lie there and organize her thoughts, Freya would sleep and receive a little comfort and then Evelyn would ask her if she decided what she wanted to do, before her phone would probably start ringing endlessly and while she handled all the incoming calls Freya would more than likely slip off. That’s what she expected and quite frankly wanted to happen, for it was easy and simple and no more mess. Evelyn could handle all the crap people could throw at her, as long as it didn’t involve feelings directed at her in any way that she would have to personally direct instead of handle outside of herself.

When Freya shifted back Evelyn instantly noticed the extra weight and her eyes opened quickly as she sat up and looked surprised to see Freya in human form. Her first thought was she had rested enough and had made her decision if she was going to stay on school grounds or not, but that thought left as quickly as it came by the way she was moving closer to her and had some set choice in her eyes. “What are you do-“ Her eyes widened as Freya leaned in and kissed her, but not like before, not a kiss that immediately pissed Evelyn off but sure as hell threw her off balance. She froze for a moment staring then leaned her head back and sighed, shaking her head “You can’t” She said softly but firmly. You cant. We can’t. I can’t…there were many can’t in her head. She looked down to try and discourage any more kissing “You have been through a lot today. Your emotions are surely muddled”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:53 pm

Freya didn't really now what she was thinking just kissing the woman, but it seemed like it was the only way to figure out all the things she was feeling right now. Of course the kiss only proved to confuse the fae a little more if only because it caused her to feel like she had butterflies or something in her stomach, even more so when Evelyn didn't return it. She felt a small pain in her chest, because it was almost like she had to admit that this was it, it was all over and Evelyn was going to kick her out of here and there would be no more of this, whatever this was.

Sitting back she had a look down as she sort of processed everything that Evelyn's said. "Sorry." She spoke softly as she looked down at her lap. It wasn't that she felt like she had been through a lot, it was more liked she had come to realize more things today then she wanted to admit to before. "I... should... I should just go." she spoke as she motioned out of the room, but she was really meaning out of the house. Somewhere far away so that way she could get over these feelings and just past this whole mess that she felt in her head.

Freya stood up, she was still feeling rather weak from the blood loss but, she didn't feel like she could rightfully stay here anymore. She stumbled a bit as she walked the first couple of steps, then she found her footing. The fae wasn't really sure how far she would make it in her condition but she felt this weight on her chest that she couldn't let go of, one that made her feel like she couldn't breath.

The fae had to hold onto the wall with one hand as she had the other on her chest trying to remind herself to breath. She didn't know why she felt like this, because she had never felt like this before, this whole not being able to breath thing. As she got to the front door, Freya found it incredible hard to open it, because it meant that all of this was really over.

Freya bit upon her lip as she wrapped her fingers around the door knob and went to open this, she could do this or at least that was what she kept telling herself.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:14 pm

She didn’t possibly think the situation between her and Freya could get any worse and any more complicated…oh she was very, very wrong and she did not like being wrong but when it came to Freya apparently everything was a surprise. Once Freya leaned back she allowed herself to look up at her and gave her a slight frown “I am sorry as well” She felt she needed to apologize, although Freya had revealed all these things and caused the mess Evelyn wasn’t certainly not helping any in cleaning it up. Seeing the look on her face did make her feel bad when normally she could hardly force herself to care about other people’s issues or feelings. She knew Freya had to be going through a lot right now, the kiss had to be just her searching for the comfort and closeness she felt she had obviously lost as being a cat….right? That had to be it; it couldn’t possibly be anything else…of course not.

She frowned deeper when she got off the bed and Evelyn briefly rubbed at her face before getting off the bed to follow her. She would ask herself if this could get any worse, but then she knew it would. “Freya, wait” She told her, using her Dean voice a little too harshly because of her impatience with the situation and she had to force herself back and clam her voice so she didn’t sound like she was barking at her. “You know it is too dangerous out there, you cannot leave like this and when you’re obviously still not fully recuperated.”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:35 pm

Freya couldn't breath like really she couldn't breath, there was a tightness in her chest that like consumed it and if she didn't know better she would have thought she was dying. It wasn't that though, no it was something different, because she had come close to death before and it felt nothing like this. Even having the blood pulled from her felt better then this but she couldn't stay here, at least that was how she felt at this very moment anyways.

When she heard Evelyn, she looked back over her shoulder to see that the woman had followed her to the door. The fae let go of the door knob, as she was reminded of her condition, and the fae shook her head for a moment as though it was going to take away everything that she was feeling at that very moment. The only thing she wanted to do was stay, she didn't want to leave she liked it here, she felt at home here, but then another part felt like she couldn't stay here anymore.

"I...I..." Freya brought her other hand up to her chest as she tried taking in a deep breath to steady her breathing. "I can't breathe." She rubbed on her chest as she spoke as she leaned back against the door, closing it with the weight of her body. "I... I have these feelings... fae's aren't supposed to have these feelings." Freya started to shake her hands a bit. Fae were supposed to be care free folk, not attached, no emotions to cloud their judgement. It was supposed to be what separated them from well everyone.

With her back pressed against the door, Freya slid down to the floor as she pushed her fingers through her hair. "Why is this happening?" She was asking herself as she tried to pull herself together, because this was scaring well herself. "The thought of leaving, the thought of never being able to come back here, to be near you... It makes it so I can't breath and I don't know why." She spoke as she brought her knees up to her chest and laid her head against it. Her fingers laced together against the back of her head as she tried to figure all of this out.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:58 pm

When Freya said she couldn’t breathe, she quickly went into Dean mode. How could she not breathe?! She was fine before and now…oh good God, how could she be dealing with this on top of bloodthirsty hellhounds? She moved towards her and grabbed onto her arm in a supportive way “Calm yourself, force your heart to ease. Just breathe through your nose, big slow breath in and then out” Then all of the sudden she was speaking about feelings and Evelyn felt utterly clueless. She didn’t deal with these sort of things damn it but, she was Dean of this school and there was nothing she could not handle and by God she was going to try and control this situation just like she perfectly controlled everything else. But what was it about Freya that got Evelyn so frazzled? Either they were like in her office snarling at each other or in a situation like this, but when it came to this fae she grasped at straws with no well outcomes.

She kneeled down when Freya slid down to the floor, not stopping her from doing it, it was obvious she needed to sit and relax somehow. She shook her head and gave her a look that told her she did not know “If you truly need to leave here to calm yourself then, I will have some escort you to safety” But then again Freya was saying the thought of leaving was making her have this panic attack in the first place. She didn’t want to kick her out but, them together alone under the same roof never seemed to produce good results. Things just couldn’t go back the way they were, it just couldn’t and Evelyn had not had enough time to think up of a solution other than Freya staying with someone else. What did she do to comfort her? She had no clue. Evelyn usually did well with people and taking command when they lost control, but this was hitting a little close to home and she did not like feeling like she couldn’t fix this.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:15 am

Freya would do anything at this point to just be rid of this feeling in her chest, to make the tightness go away so that she could breathe. She felt the Dean's hand on her and it made her skin tingle, and it made her want to pull the other close, but at the same time she wanted to run away. This was not supposed to be happening, no this was not how a fae was supposed to react to anything.

She tried to take a few deep breaths to collect herself but it was hard to do with the dean so close. Every time she took a deep breath in, she could only really focus on the vampire's scent, and while calming to a point it scared Freya to think that a scent meant that much to her.

Closing her eyes again, Freya just tried to focus on something other then all of this as she tried to breath through whatever way it was she was going through. She could feel herself calming down, but that was because she was thinking about anything but the situation that she was in right now and it seemed to work. That was until she brought her head up and looked to the dean once again.

"I don't want to go... I just have these feelings..... these feelings that I have never had... for anything, anyone and I tried to deny them... I've tried extremely hard... but the thought of.... of losing you.... it makes my chest hurt." She spoke as calm and sincerely as she could, and she knew she was putting it out there but she had to, because well she had to get it off of her chest.

"I want to stay with you. I want to be with you. Not as a cat, but as me, and that scares me, because... because I know... I know how shut off you can be, and I can handle that, I can... I just don't know if I can handle feeling... feeling like this, knowing I'll never see you again... So... you see... I can't leave till I know... till I know if I even stand a chance." she tired to be calm, speak clearly but all of this was new to her, she never wanted to be with anyone before so wanting someone now was terrifying, especially seeing all the history they well she had with Evelyn.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:11 am

She was relieved when she started to calm down, hoping the woman would collect herself and they could try to find some reasonable solution to all of this, but was there? Evelyn thought everything had a solution, the right words or actions to tie everything in a nice little bow without much effort on her part, but how did she fix this? She almost wondered if it was better Evelyn thinking they were enemies than all of…this, whatever all of this was. Why was it she could settle a brutal war between two fae tribes in two hours or flawlessly give off an excuse about why students were being attacked on her campus but yet she couldn’t seem to get anywhere close to fixing this?

Evelyn wasn’t familiar with feelings herself either, she couldn’t truly sympathize with Freya. Yes she felt things when it truly pulled at her, when she heard of her students being killed or someone in trouble that needed her assistance, she felt for those people but not in a complete way like normal people did, no matter what it was always at a distance with it came to her emotions. She didn’t know how any of this could work well if Freya didn’t leave her life. They weren’t friends, Freya had been her cat and now that she could no longer comfortably keep Freya as her feline companion what else could there be? But Freya had such an attachment to her…was she supposed to feel the same way? She felt attached to her cat but even then if she had to let her go, she would, though she would be sad for a while. Maybe she truly was just a cold hearted bitch like everyone said.

Her admission of feelings made Evelyn wince some and look away, taking a few moments to think of what to tell her without maybe utterly crushing her. Once she figured out what to say she looked back to her and had her Dean face on “I am flattered, Freya, by what you feel for me, no one has cared for me as you seem to do in many, many years but…I cannot return these feelings you possess. You are right, I do keep people shut out, not by choice but simply because there is no way I can let them in. I don’t have a heart, it has been gone since I became a Vampire which means, I cannot give it to anyone.” She sighed and paused before speaking again “I do not wish you to leave the school, not like this, not without a clear mind. Please, stay with the school, at least for a week or so, before you make a decision. Let me have someone escort you to a place you can stay. Please”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:29 am

Freya had all but told the woman that she loved her without actually saying those words and she didn't expect to hear them back. She knew better, in her head she knew that the woman would not have anything to say in return. Vampires and feelings didn't go well and Freya knew that, but when vampire spoke Freya couldn't help but to feel crushed. This was likely due to the fat that she had been with the woman for so long that she expected something, and at this point she couldn't separate herself from feline form.

The fae felt her heart sink in her chest when she heard the words that Evelyn spoke. She felt the tears in her eyes start to form again and a sick feeling in her stomach as she tried to process everything that was said.

"No, no no!" she was screaming in her head because this was not how this was supposed to go. There was supposed to be something more to this, there was supposed to be well anything. After 250 years she couldn't believe that this was how things would end. "No." Freya spoke as she stood up and stumbled a bit. She was just trying to distance herself from the woman, because... well now being close to her made that tightness in her chest come back.

"No, no I... I wont... I wont be around to bother you anymore." She spoke as she slipped. She just, she just needed her shirt, her shirt and then she would be gone. Shit, she didn't have a shirt anymore, no that didn't matter she would just steal one she had done it before and would do it again.

The fae looked to Evelyn one last time as she steadied herself on the wall. The last thing she wanted was to have to wait here for someone to come and escort her anywhere so she just tried to clear her mind think of a place to go but it was hard with her brain being so foggy because of all of this. She shook her head as she eliminated all the places that involved the vampire. That really only left her one place, it may not have been the safest of places but for now it would be home. "Goodbye Evelyn." She spoke before she disappeared from the room. She may have been half naked but that was the least of her concerns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Change of Pace
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: