Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
A Change of Pace - Page 2 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

A Change of Pace

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow
Race : Vampire

A Change of Pace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:05 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Freya’s demeanor changed and Evelyn quickly picked up on it, but she was assuming it was just the pain getting to her, for why would she expect anything else? But even for being in pain she thought it odd she was acting so quiet and demure. Even when she had broken her collarbone and slammed her against a wall the fae had laughed and kept up her antics, she would have expected her to be giving her sarcastic remarks right through all of this pain, though she knew this pain was a hundred times worse. But this…something was up but Evelyn was not good with people’s emotions. Maybe someone else would have noticed she was upset and crying, but not Evelyn.

When she thanked her she rose a brow in surprise but just nodded her head quietly and began gathering everything she had brought and took it back to the kitchen to put it all precisely back where it belonged. She glanced to her and wondered why she was standing but wasn’t going to bother to tell her to take it easy, she was a big girl and could choose what she wanted “I’ll find a sling” She said and went off into her bedroom to see if she had anything she could use. She found that she didn’t, so she took a plain white shirt she had and started ripping it apart to make it useable for a sling…and then she heard the commotion in the living room.

She quickly turned her head to look out her bedroom door then briskly walked out and glanced around before seeing Freya on the floor. She stared at her then growled and moved over to kneel beside her “What in God’s name are you doing?!” She snapped and shook her head aggravated “I would have done that for you, you idiot! You could have made it worse!” She immediately moved her hands to Freya’s collarbone and checked the bone as carefully as possible to make sure she didn’t totally smash it to pieces then sighed and started muttering in Swedish about how she was an impatient idiot as she finished putting the sling together. As she glanced at her face she nodded her eyes were bloodshot and her tears wet. She blinked and went still “Were you crying?”

template by daenerys. @ SP & Caution

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

Full Name : Freya Rayanne Hellenisitc
Race : Cheshire Fae

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:23 pm

Freya was use to having to take care of herself for the most part, so putting her shoulder back into place was really not a big deal to her. Sure she knew some people for minor healing, but for the most part the fae had to do things herself, besides she needed something to distract her mind from the self pity she felt. No better way of doing that then slamming her shoulder against a wall to set it back, if it fucked it up more then well she would have gotten it fixed later.

It seemed as though her little action had actually caught the dean's attention, and the woman was actually... scolding her? Why did Evelyn even care? Wasn't like it was the dean's shoulder that had just been set. "Well now you don't have too." She sort of snipped back, and she wasn't sure if it was because she was trying to push the other away again, because of how vulnerable the other had made her feel or if it was the fact that she was in a massive amount of pain at the moment.

When the dean ask if she had been crying, Freya quickly looked away. "No." She spoke simply, she didn't want the other to get any sort of gratification from any of this. It was the pain and nothing more, once the pain died down then well Freya would feel better. As a matter of fact she was feeling a little better now, maybe it was best if she just left this place. Then she was again reminded that she had no place that she could really go. Not like she could go to some abandon warehouse somewhere, the scent of her blood would draw the hounds in, and sure she could go someplace else but they would still find her.

"Just help me with the sling and I will be out of your hair." Freya just wanted to be gone at this point, because she didn't know how much longer she could hold a composure and not completely break down in tears.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:48 pm

Evelyn didn’t know why she suddenly gave a damn either. Maybe it was her controlling nature or something else who knew, but it did aggravate her that Freya had done something so reckless when she knew Evelyn would have done it for her. She didn’t know what Freya was feeling but if she did she would have understood it completely. Evelyn liked doing things on her own as well and taking care of herself, one of the reasons she had argued with Victor for a year during her training as Dean about have guards. She didn’t like help but she had a daughter once so deep down Evelyn did have the capacity to care and nurture, she just didn’t bring those traits up very often unless one counted her cat and her horse which she spoiled to pieces.

When she snipped she just shook her head unamused. Well, there was the attitude she had come to know and be used too. “Your just lucky you didn’t make it worse” She muttered curtly as she finished putting the sling together then pulled on the fabric to stretch it out. When she answered no Evelyn gave her a look like she obviously didn’t believe it but she decided not to press it. She really didn’t want to have a battle right now, she had more pressing matters to concern herself with then getting in an argument with Freya about whether she had been crying or not. Once she felt the sling was suitable she got closer to her and started to fit it on her “Just stay still”

“You can’t just leave. Your wounds needs to be cleaned and re-medicated at least several more times today and during the night if you have any chance of them healing. Anyway the hounds are out there, unless you go to Mexico they’ll find you” She did her best to be careful and cause as little pain as possible as she put her arm in the sling but once she was done she sat back on her heels and looked it over then nodded “It’ll work enough to let the bone heal”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:05 pm

Freya toyed with the idea of telling the woman just how many times that she had reset her own injuries, if only to have something to brag about at that moment. That thought quickly faded though, because it wasn't really something to brag about and would just be another reminder of how alone Freya had actually been, her entire life. It wasn't like she ever had parents around to show her what love and compassion really were. "So what if I did, it's not like you'd give a damn. Remember I can't possibly to anything nice." She snapped back, even though getting ride of that hell hound was pretty freaking nice if you asked Freya.

When she was told to sit still, Freya almost just disappeared on the woman, figuring that it would be easier to just take care of herself somewhere else, but it didn't work. Of course Freya knew why, her body was using to much energy to try and take care of the injuries at this point to even attempt to use her ability, so sitting still was her only option at this point.

"Ya, like you even want me to stick around that long." She replied back as she looked away. Her voice got a little choked up there at the end, but Freya did her best to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:12 pm

She sighed “And why would you care if I gave a damn or not?” It was at least obvious she was ticked off Evelyn had mocked her about being kind, but why did she even care? This woman had shown Evelyn so far she cared about absolutely nothing except herself and causing havoc wherever she could, did the hellhounds warp her brain or what in the hell was happening? Evelyn not only liked order with the items in her home but she liked them in her people as well. She liked to put people in a certain category with a certain behavior and it really did irritate her when her perceptions were thrown off. But for all she knew this was a game Freya was playing to screw with Evelyn’s head…she really just didn’t know.

She stared at her when she got choked up and looked at her like she had grown a second head. It had to be the pain making her act like this…right? “It doesn’t matter if I want too or not, that is not a factor. You simply just should not leave if you want to heal correctly…but it is your decision” She sighed and rubbed at her forehead for a moment before giving Freya a look “I can’t trust you. You should be able to understand that, but if you need to stay here and heal then I will allow it as long as you behave and don’t give me reason to throw you out”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:32 pm

Between the pain and having been made to feel incredibly vulnerable, in her human form, Freya cared very much about whether or not Evelyn cared about her, but it was easier for her to shrug it away when she wasn't in all the pain she was in. Being taken care of by Freya like she had, just reminded her of how much love and care the woman had for the feline and right now, more then anything she wanted to feel that kind of compassion as a human being. So without thinking, the woman just sort of snapped especially after being told that she couldn't be trusted.

"You've trusted me for like 250 years!" She screamed at the woman and there was no holding back the tears this time. Those words just hit to deep for her to be able to hold her tongue anymore, and ya it was probably a really bad mistake to admit it now, being in pain and all but her head was to messed up for reason right now. "I've been by your side through all the shit with Victor, and becoming dean and arguing about the guards. Not to mention you turning into this emotionless being that does things because it's expected of you." She continued to scream but didn't move from her spot.

"For years I have walked along side you as your fucking pet cat because you were the first, the only person that treated me like I mattered. Yes I care what you think, Yes I can be nice and all the things I have done was for you, so that you could get your anger out on someone that wasn't a student, so that something didn't have to be covered up again." Freya was just letting it all off of her chest, partly hoping that the woman would just kick her out of here so that she didn't ever have to come back and pretend after hearing that she couldn't be trusted.

"Now do you want me to stay, now do you even care if these burns eat me alive, or should I turn into chamomile the ocelot that you love so much. Or the Siamese that ran away, or maybe even the orange tabby that use to sleep by your head and purr you to sleep after a bad day. Tell me because which ever one of those that you want back, I'd be happy to be." She was angry, and she was hurt because well she had done a great thing as far as she was concerned by saving the other and it was made to feel like it was all for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:05 pm

When she exploded…well, she hadn’t been expecting that, at all. Evelyn had been yelled at practically all her life, but for someone to go to in pain and looking depressed to screaming in her face well, that was kind of new. And what she was saying made no sense, what in the world was she talking about! “You are way out of line, I don’t even know what you’re talking about! I have not known you for 250 years” Please, Evelyn could hardly deal with her for five minutes so she knew 250 years was out of the question. But Freya seemed so very adamant and Evelyn was starting to wonder if maybe she cracked her head on the floor and had lost her damned mind. That had to be it…because none of this made sense.

Her…She stood quickly and stared down at her, her face in controlled shock. She didn’t want to believe her, of course she didn’t! What she was saying was absolutely ludacris! For her to tell her she had been living for over a hundred years with someone and never even realized that her cat was a fae and that Freya was that cat? No! No, there was no way, Evelyn would have been able to tell…of course she would have been able to tell such a huge detail of her own life! “You’re lying. You are obviously a sick, twisted individual that wants something from me. I will not listen to your well played out acting. You can leave. Now” She growled and turned away from her. She would not listen to this bullshit. She would not.

She stopped and turned to glare at her “You threatened Chamomile! Don’t you dare try to make me believe that you-“ She stopped and stared at her as she mentioned her other cats. No…how could she know that? She had never made a big deal about her cats to other people, she didn’t talk to people about her past cats now and hardly did back then when she owned them, so how did Freya know this? She stared at her, looking her over in disbelief before looking to her face again “How is this possible?” She muttered under her breath then shook her head. No…this was insane. She did research, magic, something to know all of this! “You threatened me. You anger me on purpose and play your damned little games and you want me to believe you are my cat?”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:24 pm

Of course the other didn't believe her, why would she, Freya was just a crazy person, well the fae was acting like a crazy person and the more the dean tried to deny it the more upset Freya was getting. Her eyes flashed for a moment taking on a more cat like appearance as she let out a soft feline like growl. Freya wasn't crazy, she wasn't playing mind games and she sure as hell was going to prove herself even though it would hurt like hell she was going to prove it. "You think I am lying?" Freya went from crying into a hysterical laughter that she couldn't control even though it hurt like no other to laugh.

"Really, you... you think that someone would make that shit up. How much proof do you need." She spoke as she rose up to her feet and stepped backwards. She didn't have to look where she was stepping she knew this house like the back off her hand at this point. "I could show you any of them really? No, you know what, why don't we start from the beginning, after all that is the best place to start isn't it?"

"You'll have to forgive me if I fuck up the order." She spoke and once she was back as far as she could walk she stopped without ever taking one glance behind her. The woman then stepped forward and with that first step she took shape of the first cat that she had ever been when she met Evelyn, the fucked up shoulder was fitting seeing as the limp had been what got her noticed the first time. Each painful limp forward, Freya took on a new form and it was a good thing she had to walk slow because it gave her amble time to show all the cats that she had ever been, around 25-30 of them over all the years she had been around.

Once she had gotten close to the other again she shifted back into her human form, looking the other dead in the eyes. "And I threatened Chamomile because you broke my shoulder, and I wasn't sure I could get it fixed and didn't want to get caught, but now I guess that doesn't matter now does it." The shifts caused her to lose her clothing and all the bandage and sling, because she didn't have it in her to care of those things went along with the glamour.

"And its funny how you never once even had the hint that it had been me the whole time, knowing what buttons to push at exactly the right time, or how after an encounter with me your precious feline just happened to show up to make you feel better by curling up in your lap to purr and sleep." Freya's eyes didn't so much as blink as she spoke, and yes she hurt, and yes she was more vulnerable around the vampire then she had ever been, but she didn't care. Part of her wished that Evelyn would snap, and kill her then Freya wouldn't have to live in misery anymore.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:51 pm

She grit her teeth and hissed at her “Of course I think you’re lying! I have heard many crazy stories in my life that sound so perfectly wrapped up but are never true” Though this took the cake, she had never heard anything so unreasonable in her entire life. This fae who spent all her damned time tagging up the school and so obviously had hatred for her wanted her to believe she was really a cat?! Her sweet, loving cat that never gave her trouble? “A hell lot more proof then you empty words. Your word means nothing to me” She tensed when she got up and eyed her, making sure she made no sudden movements because she was angry enough at this moment to just snap her neck.

Anger was impounded into her face…until Freya started to shift. She sucked in a breath then released it heavily, her face in utter shock and awe. Good God…she was telling the truth but even with it before her she still struggled to want to believe it. She hated this woman and yet, she had been with her all of Evelyn’s life here. If she had been human her heart would have stopped and she would have forgotten to breathe. She had been a fool, absolutely blind to the truth and it was right infront of her. How could she be so perceptive in everything else and never suspicious that her cat wasn’t a real cat? She maybe didn’t deserve to beat herself up too much, no one else had ever noticed but…it was her! She should have known!

When she shifted back to human form before her she stared straight back in her eyes. She wanted to slap her so badly but she fisted her hands by her side and resisted the urge “Why?” She asked, her voice coming out cracked and she cleared her throat “Why have you been doing this all these years? Spying one me? Working for someone? What? Why have you done this” She demanded. There had to be a reason…maybe she was spying on Victor for information and then stayed to spy on her? There had to be a reason, it was so left field that there had to be some kind of reason why she had stayed here with her for so long.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:09 pm

There was only so much a person could deny when truth was starring them in the face and Freya had just laid out a whole lot of truth. Despite her pain she had manged to take on every last form that she had ever used because that would be the only way the vampire would believe her. It wasn't really the ideal thing to do given her condition, but well Freya didn't care about that anymore. Let the woman snap her neck, do whatever because after this it wasn't like she actually had a place to go so it didn't matter anymore.

But nothing happened, there was no hand around her throat or even a slap. Nothing that involved pain, only cracked words and a demand for an explanation as to why she had been doing it. At first Freya didn't want to say why, because really it was something that she didn't know if she wanted to admit it after admitting who she actually was.

Freya stepped back, the look of anger and pain left her face as she looked down almost ashamed. "Because you cared." She spoke softly. Evelyn had been the first person to show her any sort of real compassion. It was like no other home and at first Freya had told herself that she would leave after the next cat but she just kept telling herself that for the last 250 years. "I never had anyone who cared for me like you did." She admitted softly as the tears came back to her eyes.

Looking back up she didn't hide her tears this time "And... And I knew you needed someone to take your anger out on. Someone that could handle that side of you without you having to hold back.... So I became that person, and I knew how much you hated graffiti and.... and I knew that you would have me dragged in no matter what because you care for the school that much you'd want to put a face with the culprit." Freya's voices was caring compassionate, as she just let everything out because what was the sense of holding any of it in anymore, the cat was literally out of the bag now.

"I did all this because I... I... I care about you, and didn't want to see you go through the self torment you went through when you killed that student. So I never became one, so if something did happen, no one even knew I existed, so it wouldn't matter, its not like there is anyone around to miss me anyways." Her words were choked up at the end, but it was the truth. Her own parents had left her to her own demise as a child, barely a few weeks old. The only reason Freya survived was because of her ability to take on new cat forms.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:41 pm

The answer she had been expecting was not what she was given. That Freya was working for someone, was spying, was wanting to take over the school…something, anything, but not what she was told. Evelyn was caring? That’s why she stayed? No one thought she was caring, not even herself, she of course cared for the school and the students but she wasn’t the type to be actually called caring, she couldn’t even really be called nice. But if she really thought about it, yes, it had always been easy for her to get along and express herself better with animals then she could people but she never realized she was that caring that someone like Freya would want to stay with her for so long and not simply just move on. “And that…that is the only reason why you have stayed?” It just didn’t seem believable to her but nothing right now was really processing well.

She saw her tears and instantly felt uncomfortable. Emotions...God she didn’t know how to handle emotions ,especially tears, she always hated tears because giving people comfort was not something she knew how to do. “Why now? Why do all of this now? Seems more like you have been trying to give me a hard time, something I do not need with all these humans around” She didn’t understand why Freya had pushed her buttons like she had, she didn’t see the logic in it but apparently in Freya’s mind there was a reason for all of this that she just wasn’t seeing. But the tears…dear lord what was she supposed to do? This wasn’t a student she could shuffle off to someone else to deal with, this was something she had to face herself and didn’t know how and she always knew what to do.

When she explained more her reasoning sounded a little sick and twisted but she was starting to understand where she was coming from a little bit better. She watched her for a few more moments then glanced away, obviously disturbed by this revelation. IN any other situation she just would have told Freya to leave her alone, but with her wounded and hellhounds on the loose she knew she didn’t have that quick escape route. So instead Evelyn did what she did best…be all business and try to do things the rigid way, the only way she knew how to do it. “We need to rebadged the wounds” She said, nodding to herself and started walking away from her to go get the items again. She was used to having these things thrown at her, kicking the person out and having alone time but for now she would have to deal with things this way.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:55 pm

Freya wasn't use to having feelings, lets face it that was like a fae's worst enemy. Getting attached to something, was like ending a fae's life because it was hard to detach themselves from said attraction but was it something she was ready to admit... not really. To be honest it scared her to even think about it, because what would happen to her if Evelyn pushed her completely away. So when she was asked if that was the only reason why she stayed the woman was a little... shell shocked maybe? It was something but she couldn't bring herself to admit the full truth at least not yet. "I've never known what it was like to have someone care, until I met you." There that was better then saying the other thing.

"Because.... because the humans joined the school and you.... you were so stressed. I figured... figured if you hated me you wouldn't hate them so much." Okay so maybe her logic wasn't sound but Freya wasn't exactly the smartest being in the world. Sure she may have been around for six hundred years but that didn't make her smart it just made her cunning.

The fae brought her burnt hand up and used it to wipe away the tears it was the only hand that she could really move her other was way to painful to move. To her surprise the salty tears didn't burn her hand as she wiped at the tears, but what she didn't realize was that it was helping her hand, healing it to be exact.

Freya simply nodded as Evelyn said they needed to redress the wounds, because truth be told she was exhausted and tired of fighting at this point. All she wanted to do now was go find some dark place and hide.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:24 pm

She shook her head and gave her a look “That makes no sense” No, Freya’s logic did not compute with her but then again Evelyn’s logic usually didn’t make sense to people either so know she supposed she knew how others felt when she said things to them. She gave Freya a sense of compassion she had never felt before…she would have laughed if this had actually truly been funny, but it wasn’t, but the idea that Evelyn gave anyone that wonderful feeling was amusing, anyone who knew her would think the same. But none of this situation made sense so it all seemed to hit in its haphazard way.

When she went back into the kitchen she stopped and just stared at the cabinet for a few moments and let out a slow breath to try and steady herself. What…the hell…just happened? She had just learned that the cat she adored, all of her cats, were the same person. A fae who she hated and had set a vendetta against, a woman who she thought was a deviant nasty little creature but was now in her house crying and saying she stayed with Evelyn because she felt cared for. If anyone had told her this happened to them she would have laughed in their face and called them crazy, but she was truly in the twilight zone it seemed. But she wasn’t ready to face this yet, she needed time alone to process the way she needed too; talking to herself, throwing things, cursing in different languages then calling Nowe over to take it out on him. Of all days hellhounds needed to be running loose…

She just stood there quietly, pinching the bridge of her nose to try and not break anything then opened the cabinet. No wonder Freya knew so much! She had seen Evelyn at her highest and, to Evelyn’s displeasure, lowest parts of her life here. She had told her cats her dreams, fears, things that made her happy, sad…this kind of pissed her off that this one person knew so much about her and she had not given her permission to know these things! She gave the cat side permission not this human side, she didn’t know this person and yet this person knew her. She took the items back out and went back into the living room without looking at her “Sit down again” This time however she wasn’t as composed and set forward, she was sporadic and unsure.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:38 pm

One really had to give the fae a break it wasn't like family bonding was something that happened with them. Most of the time fae parents didn't care enough to do anything but have the baby and leave them, not caring whether they would live or die. So, Freya had actually thought what she had been doing was the right thing. If Evelyn hated Freya, then logically, or at least in Freya's mind, she couldn't hate the humans as much. It didn't really dawn on the fae that someone could hate more then one thing.

Being told that it made no sense, was just, well it was just like a punch to the stomach. Another emotional scar that would never be seen and yet another reason why Fae typically avoided getting close to anything.

Freya finished drying her face, or rather stopped caring that she was crying and just sort of let the tears fall where they would as she walked over and picked up the clothes, or rather the pants that she had been wearing and carefully put them back on no reason for her to walk around naked.

Now that she felt completely humiliated, being told to sit down just made Freya want to leave but the wounds did need tending to so whatever, she could get them taken care of and then she could leave.

Walking over she sat down on the couch and sighed softly as she as she held the hand that had gotten burnt over to Evelyn and looked away. No sense in letting the other get some sort of sanctification over the fact that Freya couldn't stop crying now. The thing was that the hand wasn't burnt anymore, the tears she had been shedding had healed it like new. "I'll be out of your hair once they are covered again." she spoke softly, because lets face it, Freya had no reason to stick around anymore.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:50 pm

When one didn’t know how to handle a situation then Evelyn found it easiest to just act like she normally did and that was to act like a Dean who bossed people around with emotion. Oh why couldn’t Victor be here? That man knew how to handle ever situation that was thrown at him, every damned single one he always handled without messing a step and here she was stuttering all over the place in her head not knowing a damned thing to do about this. Did she even tell Nowe? She didn’t know yet, but she knew she at least could speak to Castielle, Castielle she told everything too and always gave the best advice because Evelyn didn’t know what to do and it frustrated her not knowing.

She fiddled with the items for like, five minutes because her brain was still trying to process all she had been told and she was struggling in focusing “Please, stop saying that. You’re not going anywhere, it is not safe” She told her impatiently as she grabbed the balm she had put on her hand before. She finally got it together and turned towards Freya to take her hand…then stared at it in surprise “Your body heals itself?” She asked, looking up at her expectantly. If her body healed by itself then why did she have her bandage her up?

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:02 am

Freya saw no reason to stay even if it was dangerous out there, she would almost rather face the hell hounds then have to stay here. She didn't want to make the other feel like she had to be taken care of either. Freya had managed before Evelyn showed up and she would manage again... hopefully. But instead of arguing Freya just kept her trap shut, wasn't like Evelyn could actually keep her here.

The woman spoke about the fae's body healing itself. That was just ridiculous, because Freya couldn't heal herself she didn't have that ability. "That's impossible, I can't" The fae pulled her hand back and looked at it and she was stunned for a moment too. She had never done that before so how in the hell did she do it now. It wasn't like she had done anything special the only thing she did was... Holy Shit.

Freya jumped off the couch a little afraid of herself at the moment as she looked at her hand. That was when the fae brought her now healed hand up and wiped some tears off of her face and over her shoulder and sure as shit that started to feel better too. Well damn! Who would have thought that was possible. "It's my... it's my tears." She spoke a little astonished, but how. As far as Freya knew Cheshire fae had no known healing abilities.

Not really thinking, Freya grabbed the dean's arm and used her nails to scratch open the deans arm, and then quickly wiped her face again and rubbed the tears over Evelyn's arm and sure as shit that healed to.

Jumping back the fae toppled over the table and landed on her back, which wasn't healed yet with a painful grown. "Fuck that hurt." She spoke as she tried to come to terms with the fact that all this time she had the ability to heal herself and didn't even know it.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:25 am

How did a person not know they could heal themselves? She gave her a look and let her take back her hand, putting her own hands on her lap “See? Your healed” She glanced over her shoulder and wondered if her back wounds were healed as well. But Freya surprised by this and Evelyn realized she really didn’t know she could heal herself “When I broke your shoulder, you didn’t heal yourself?” She asked, looking a bit confused. There were many powers in the world even the oldest of fae didn’t know about, but very selective healing? That would be pretty odd. When she jumped up she stared at her oddly. Oh great…something else odd was going to happen now wasn’t it? Of course it was because life seemed to like to shit on her this week.

“What?” She asked her and watched her wipe at her wipe and put them on her back “What are you doing?” She quirked a brow “Your tears? Your tears what?” She questioned, wondering what she meant and was starting to feel a little impatient after all the confusing things she had already had to learn today. When she grabbed her arm she immediately grew defensive and glared, a low growl leaving her “What in are you-!” She started to shout at her then stared as her wound healed without her own body doing it, but Freya’s tears. So that’s what she meant, her tears could heal and she hadn’t realized. “How could you not know you own tears could heal?”

And then all of the sudden Freya was over the table and down on the floor in a flash. She gasped and quickly stood up and went around the table[ b]“What are you doing!”[/b] Her nerves were getting fried, and that never happened but it was now. She gave a frustrated sigh and ran her hands through her hair harshly before dropping them and kneeling down beside Freya “You need to take it easy or you’re going to be dead! If your tears can heal then heal your back before you get any worse” She then started muttering again in Swedish to show her frustration.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:39 am

Freya had always had to get help with healing, potion here, magic there, but never had she ever healed herself without time and patience. Hell had she known she did well then the fae wouldn't have had to make deals with people. The only reason she got the potion to heal her shoulder was because she had save the guy once ore twice, in the past and thus owed her one so no, never healed herself. Though the question wasn't really answered right away because she was to busy sort of freaking herself out with the ability she didn't know she had.

Rolling onto her side she got off her back to prevent any further pain, she had experienced that enough today. "And no I never healed my shoulder, I had help." She spoke in a painful grown, it probably wasn't a bad thing that she had done that, caused a few more tears to fall from her eyes.

"I didn't now because I've never cried before." She replied to that question a little late as well but that was okay, seeing as she has just freaked herself the fuck out.

After a moment Freya pushed herself up carefully, her back still really hurt. "And stop muttering in Swedish, its rather annoying and you only do it when you are frustrated." Freya spoke as she wiped at her face again and rubbed the tears over the cuts that she could reach. It was not easy to do but she managed to get them for the most part, but whether she got them all well she didn't know.

"Did I get them all?" She asked as she turned her back so that the dean could see if there was anything left behind.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:51 am

Her eyes narrowed some at her when she mentioned getting help “I thought you told me you were alone, you had no one to help you” Even though her brain was spinning madly didn’t mean she wasn’t paying attention to details, it was in her nature to be suspicious. When more tears fell she was just glad this time they were from pain and not from passionate emotions like their conversation only seconds earlier. Pain tears she could deal with, those she didn’t have to worry what the hell to do. Her head snapped back though “Never? Never cried?” Well that…she didn’t know what to think of that. Freya had only ever cried in front of Evelyn? And also claimed Evelyn was the only one to care for her. This just got more bizarre and more uncomfortable by the minute. Even she herself cried, though the last time was fifteen years ago but still, it did happen.

She stopped when she told her too, but gave her a dirty look about it “I am frustrated” It unnerved her to have Freya know these little details about her, even something as minimal as when she spoke in her native tongue. She watched her put the tears on her back and shifted to look at it better “Not all of them, there’s more in the middle of your back going down. If you can produce more tears I can put the on your wounds myself” Then she would be healed…and then maybe she’d feel no guilt for having Freya leave. She would never be able to see a cat again and not be paranoid it was Freya. But what would she do now? Stay on campus? Leave entirely? Evelyn knew her secret now, she had no disguise to help herself so why would she stay?

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:11 am

Freya was all out of leverage when it came to getting help so ya she was speaking the truth when she said no one. So when Evelyn called her out she had no issues looking at her and telling the truth. "I had a favor I could pull, but you can imagine someone in my position doesn't get those often." She spoke with a shrug, again it wasn't like it was something that should surprise Evelyn. It was just the fact of life for the fae, besides no one ever really trusted a fae as most were selfish, Freya just happened to be self destructive.

"Contrary to popular belief, fae don't often express real emotion, so no, I have never cried until now." She spoke calmly, as most fae she had met fakes there tears with the cunning use of eye drops or something along those lines. It was an easy trick to make them appear more human then thing but while Freya had felt sad she never actually cried.

When the other mentioned mustering up a few more tears, well she thought that it would be easier said then done, because well there was really nothing on her that she could hit or really break for that matter that would cause tears to shed so she came up with the only real idea she could think of.

Reaching up, she pulled the hair away from her neck, because she had been told it was painful to be bitten there and seeing as she was already vulnerable she was sure it would cause something to be produced. "I probably could if you bit me, and don't worry this isn't some trick. I was actually lucky you didn't drink from me last time. But at least then we would be even, you'd know as much about my life as I know about your's. You'd be rid of me for good then." She spoke and it nearly made her cry just saying that last part, but Freya knew she had to make herself vulnerable again if she hoped to produce anything else.

"I'd also get a bottle or something, could be used to help all those that are sick." Mine as well give the dean some use for the tears other then just wasting them on the fae. Hell it wasn't like she would be welcomed back here. At the same time though, Freya was almost relieved that the woman may feed from her, not that she wanted pity, but then Evelyn would get a chance to see just how fucked up Freya life had been prior to meeting her.

The fae tilted her head inviting the vampire in for the bite, wasn't like her life could get any worse after this.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:33 am

She eyed her for a few moments but she nodded and took what she told her without thinking she was lying. Evelyn knew all about favors, she had people all over the world, powerful ones, that owed her plenty of favors. She wasn’t surprised Freya didn’t have many people to help her out, for if she acted the way she did with Evelyn before, then no wonder no one wanted to bother with her. But then again, Evelyn felt she should understand that feeling. She had been a wife several times in her life, and except her first marriage she had meant nothing to any of her husbands. Is that how Freya felt? But she didn’t know if she should even bother to relate to her.

When she offered her neck Evelyn was quick to move back and shake her head “No” She told her firmly, seeing very adamant in that one word. She hadn’t fed from a live source for over twenty years; she was strict on drinking from bagged blood and nothing else, especially now with the humans around she never wanted to slip and make a mistake. Not to mention fae blood could be addicting, especially to a Vampire as young as she was. She did not feel at ease feeding from her but, it was an instinct to feed from a warm body that no matter how long a Vampire fed off a different source they always yearned for what they were made for, to be hunters. “I cannot feed from you” Well she could, but it wouldn’t be right to her to do so.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:46 am

Freya looked to the other from the corner of her eyes as she said no. It honestly took her by surprise, as she was sure that the other would love nothing more then to know all the fae's dark secrets. Somehow Freya thought the vampire would be chomping at the bit to get a glimpse at the fae's life, as a sort of come back. Sure, she knew that Evelyn had been neglecting to feed from the living, but she also knew that vampires hungered for that sort of thing. "I'll stop you if you start to take to much, promise." Freya spoke in a calm reassuring tone. Besides wasn't like anyone would miss her if she was gone, Evelyn was the only friend.... only person that Freya actually had in her life that didn't hate her and she went and ruin that.

"It's not like anyone would blame you, and I'm offering so its not like its against my will." It was stupid to be doing this, and Freya knew that. She had seen fae parish in the past for being bitten. She was told that their blood was the most divine thing that a vampire could ever taste. Hell, it would only be fair if it was Evelyn who took her out of this world especially after everything that Freya had put her through.

"Lets face it you know I am stubborn, and I could be doing this the hard way, but I am trying to be fair and prove to you I am not this horrible person. Besides you have what like a wing full of students who need healing. If you wont bite me for yourself, then do it for them." She was actually compassionate when she spoke, and she truly did want to help the students that were sick and taking up space in the nurses area of the school. If lives could be saved well then that was all that really mattered.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:08 am

Evelyn was curious to know more about her, to know exactly what was going on with this fae, but was it worth biting her? She wasn’t sure about that. She trusted herself that she wouldn’t get out of control…well, she trusted herself to stay in control with a human, but biting a fae? She had never tasted fae blood, partner that with not tasting fresh blood for twenty years and she wasn’t quite sure what would happen. Sure she had wanted Freya dead before and had threatened to let her die at the jaws of the hellhounds, but something about accidently draining her did not bode well with her. She wasn’t some savage, she would feel disgust with herself if she killed Freya by taking all her blood. “You wouldn’t be able to stop me” She told her bluntly. She was already injured and if Evelyn got half the blood out of her system she wouldn’t be strong enough to pry her off.

She snorted and crossed her arms “I would be blamed plenty” Well Nowe would probably make sure no one found out she killed Freya but she would blame herself. She had once been bloodthirsty, her sire had taught her, but after becoming Dean she felt it wasn’t right for her to feed off humans and needed to reflect a better image of herself, a controlled image and that meant no blood from the source. Did she really want to break that now? But when Freya spoke it hit home with Evelyn and she sighed, her stubbornness against this melting away. She was right…there were people who were injured now. She had countless inhumans in the nurse’s station and many more humans at the hospital, a great number of them hanging by a thread. Most of those near death were poisoned by the hellhounds and who knew if Freya’s tears could even heal them but, magic and other things weren’t working for those people, maybe this could.

She grinded her teeth and mulled it over before she gave in and nodded “Fine. I will agree to this” She said, but got up first and went to get a small bottle with a cork top before returning and giving it to Freya “Capture all that you can…I will be making sure that it hurts” She warned her. She was so thrown that Freya was behaving like this, not at all like the offensive fae that had caused havoc in her office. She rubbed her temple then moved closer to Freya, eyeing her neck then her face “You are sure about this?” She asked her to make sure she was absolutely certain, before she leaned towards her neck and with the quickness of a snake, slammed her fangs down into the most tender part of her neck.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:28 am

Freya knew that with her abilities she could simply vanish away from the vampire if she needed to, but the real question that wasn't asked was if she would want to. With really nothing left to live for, she saw it as a sort of heroic goodbye to die saving the students that Evelyn swore to protect. Hell it was really the only good thing that Freya could do to prove that she always had the deans best interest at heart.

Plus, she would make sure that Evelyn didn't have a dead body to take care of anyways. That way the woman wouldn't have to worry about getting any blame the bite, the feeding all of it would be between Freya and Evelyn. "Trust me, only you and I will know." Freya spoke as she took the bottle from Evelyn's hand. It was for the best of causes, and well Freya felt comfort in that fact.

"Yes, I wouldn't have offered if I wasn't sure." She spoke, a hint of laughter in her voice, that was there to mask the fear she had. Everyone had a fear of death right? But, Freya was willing to embrace it if it meant doing something good, something that would make the dean out to be the hero that no one ever saw her as.

Then the bite came, the sharp painful feeling of the dean's sharp fangs piercing deep into her neck causing the fae to gasp. It also didn't take long for the tears to start flowing, and with a trembling hand she began to secure the tears into the bottle they fell. She hand to remind herself to blink so that they could fall.

Reaching back, the fae placed a hand upon the dean's neck, and pushed closer trying to push her neck closer, driving the fangs in deeper to produce more tears and it worked.

The longer the vampire drank from her, the more tired the fae grew, her eyes began to fall shut and the bottle began to drop from her face. She didn't want it to spill not after all of this so Freya used her strength to set the bottle on the table and then dropped her hand to her side. "St... stop." She spoke softly as her hand dropped from the dean's neck down to the fae's side. Freya was cutting it close, maybe a little too close but part of her trusted that Evelyn would stop on her own.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:46 am

She still didn’t feel entirely right about this situation but, when it came to her students, she would do anything for them and if that meant drinking someone’s blood to produce some tears that may heal the people injured from the damned hellhounds then she would do it. She did make sure it hurt, she had learned a long time ago how to make a bite hurt and not hurt and she knew to get the most out of this she needed to make sure Freya was in pain. Typically Evelyn liked causing pain to people she hated, but this situation was all turned around now, she didn’t know exactly all what to think but she wasn’t getting any satisfaction out of it…well, mentally.

Physically, her body was in heaven. She hadn’t had blood from a live body in so long, of course she was in heaven, and the fact Freya was a fae made things fifty times more satisfying than if she had been just a human. Evelyn liked to keep the more beast like nature of her hidden, but God the blood was so good she didn’t feel like ever stopping. She didn’t resist when Freya pushed her more into the bite, she embraced it. She didn’t even have a clue how long she had been at Freya’s neck drinking, but she was in a frenzy and didn’t want to stop until there wasn’t possibly anymore to take. That’s what she wanted, but when Freya spoke for her to stop Evelyn snapped out of it…but only a little bit.

Her bloodthirsty urge kept egging her on to just take a little more, and then a little bit more, and just a tad bit more after that until it was at least a whole minute after Freya had spoken. But Evelyn could hear her heart slowing down and she forced her hands to grip Freya’s arms and push herself back forcefully. She scooted away from her, clamping her mouth shut and turning her head away “Lie down” She barked at her, knowing she had taken a lot but she was struggling with self-control too much at the moment to try and help her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Change of Pace
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: