Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
I've been a bad bad kitty - Page 2 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

I've been a bad bad kitty

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow
Race : Vampire

I've been a bad bad kitty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:41 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

“If you know the answer already, then this is rather dramatic” She said through gritted teeth, staring forward out into nothing. She made a face when she licked her cheek then gasped when she was suddenly let go. All she could think of was this was going to put her out of work for far longer than she wanted. Oh, and she was going to return the favor to the fae when she got the chance and do it herself, not have one of her guard’s do it. She just closed her eyes and waited for the impact, but when Freya grabbed her wrists they quickly snapped open and she looked at her. She didn’t release the chair, because even going through all of this all she could think of was it either hitting a student or she’d have to make an excuse why a chair fell out of the sky and she didn’t want to do that. Even in harsh situations, business was always first.

Liked her? No one liked her and she was pretty sure Freya didn’t like her from this behavior. This was all just some sick twisted game to try and get her to break, literally and figuratively apparently, every word and action she had motives for or she wouldn’t do it. But what did she really want? It couldn’t just be the answer to her silly question. When she mentioned her cat, at first she gave her an odd look. Her cat? She was seriously threatening her cat? Who threatened someone’s cat? But after the initial oddness of it she grew angry. She loved her cat, it was the only creature that didn’t give her a damned headache and if Freya killed her there would be hell to pay. She glared at her ruthlessly “Don’t be so petty” She growled. If she was going to start trying to take the things around her, she would be dead in a instant. She'd hunt her down if she had too.

When she returned to the office she was more than happy to be let go by the women. She glared at her and once she got some footing on freaking ground again she moved away from her “I thought you already knew the answer”

((sorry, kind of fails >>))

template by daenerys. @ SP & Caution

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

Full Name : Freya Rayanne Hellenisitc
Race : Cheshire Fae

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:06 pm

Freya could be petty if she wanted to but then again she had been around the woman long enough to know enough about her, to know that being petty and unafraid was the key to pissing her off. This was actually turning out to be more fun then she had ever planned because well lets face it there wasn't much trouble a kitty could get into for scratching up furniture. Oh, she would have to do this again, but some place more private where Freya wouldn't have to worry about the guards or the secretary coming in here and seeing the damage done.... maybe Evelyn's home that would make for right fun.

"I do know the answer... actually I know a lot about you in general." The fae shrugged as she sat in the chair as calm as could be. She brought her hand up and looked at her wrist, and then idly gave the blood another lick, she was actually trying to clean it off but she couldn't help but to give a moan as if the blood was tasty. "Sure you don't want some, you went through all the trouble of making me bleed and you've only had a tiny taste. It's rather good." She raised her brow and held out her wrist to the vampire and twisting her hand a bit causing some of the blood to pool up.

Most fae wouldn't dream of letting a vampire bite them because it was said that fae blood was the peek of fine dining for vampires. Freya however, knew that Evelyn wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole if she could help it. "Just so you know, I can do this all day, follow you around, be even more of a thorn in your side. So, if you really want me gone then just answer the question truthfully." She spoke her words were true she could do all of that, but she was also being truthful that she would leave after her questioned was answered.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:36 pm

She knew a lot about her? She scoffed because she hardly thought that could be true. The only person who knew a lot about her was Castielle, after that Victor and after that Nowe and she really couldn’t think of another soul who really knew her after that point. But she wouldn’t completely throw away the fae’ statement too quickly, after all she knew about her cat and her cat’s name and she didn’t go around just telling anybody those little details of her life, so something was definitely up and she intended to find out what it was. She always found out everything she wanted, it may take time and some diligence but she would figure out what Freya’s true intentions were, expose them then most likely kill her or kick her off campus with a legitimate excuse.

She turned her face away when she spoke about her blood and ignored the offer. It wasn’t easy but she had enough discipline with blood to refuse it right in front of her “Trust me, I do not want it” Maybe if she hadn’t fed earlier this would have been far more difficult but it hardly bothered her at the moment. And then she was back to the damned question and frustration was flooding all over her face and through her body. She slowly looked back at her and stared her down for a few moments. She wanted this to end, it needed to end before this disaster kept going and getting even more out of control. “The answer to your question is yes” It was simple, but an answer and by the look on her face she refused to elaborate any more than that. She answered it, end of discussion. “Now go”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Freya was slightly disappointed that the vampire didn't want a taste but that was okay, it was probably for the best, after all she had lost enough already. It would just mean that she would have to spend the next few days curled up on Evelyn's bed sleeping while she recovered from her little adventure here. It was all worth it though especially when the vampire finally answered her question and this time truthfully. Sure it was short and sweet but the yes was all that she really needed because it just made it clear that she should do this again.

"Thank you, now that wasn't so hard was it." She spoke as she placed her hands against her legs and stood up from the chair. It was time to leave as she promised after all she was a fae of her word if nothing at all. "It was a real pleasure seeing you again, I am sure I will see you again." She stepped back a few steps and gave the woman a soft bow. Now she had to go see someone about some healing before she turned up to Evelyn with wounds matching what had been inflicted.

"Take care Evelyn" She gave a wave and didn't bother walking through the door she just used her ability and left that way. This way the vampire wouldn't loose her reputation and that way the secretary was none the wiser of what actually happened here.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:15 am

Her eyes stayed glued to her with an angry glare until she left, but she didn’t relax when the fae disappeared. Instead she stayed perched at the edge of her chair, tense and looking around her room as she expected the nasty little woman to show up again. But after ten minutes when she didn’t reappear she sighed heavily and let herself relax, shaking her head. What in the world had that been about?! It had been utter and complete insanity! She still had left over anger but she was trying to keep it maintained…how well that was going to work, well…

She leaned forward and pressed the button on her phone to her secretary up front “Rebecca, contact Nowe and have him come to my office when he can. Tell him it’s no rush” She said stiffly then sat back and leaned her head back against the seat. She wanted to break things, lots of things, but everything in her office she didn’t feel like replacing. What was she to do about this fae? She couldn’t allow trouble makers on her campus but it was obvious the fae had a fascination with her. She’d probably have to give in and let Nowe and Katerina deal with it however they wanted.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:32 am

Freya had wanted to go back in there right away in her cat form, but that wasn't an option at this point. With the fractured shoulder, bite mark on her wrist, all of it way to obvious and that would blow her cover. So she had went to a friend and got a little help with the healing, a little potion made everything better. Her shoulder would be sore or awhile, and she would need a lot of rest but she needed to get back to Evelyn to calm her down, in her kitty form as well.

It took about an hour before Freya was found walking the halls again, though this time she was on four legs instead of two. She walked along the hallway and up to the dean's door and her paw came up and scratched at the door with a meow. The secretary at the desk scrambled up to her feet. 'Oh! Chamomile you have good timing, the misses has had an awful day.' The woman spoke as she pet the top of Ocelot's head causing the cat to purr and rub up against her before the door was opened for her.

Slipping her way into the small crack she disappeared into the room and ran her tongue over her lips as her four legs carried her across the floor. With ease she jumped from the ground to the desk, out of the woman's way and leaned over and rubbed her head against the woman's arm with a purr. She didn't want to out right disturb the dean... again but wanted to give her a gentle nudge, as if to say hello.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:25 am

By the time Freya returned Evelyn had already had someone come to her office to properly clean up the blood…though she had bottled some of it in a vial, for Nowe who had also stopped by briefly. Not like she didn’t trust Katerina with things but, she had known Nowe for so long, she just felt more comfortable leaving things to him first. She knew if she gave him the fae’s blood he’d be able to find her out and then they could go from there but she didn’t want to think details down the line yet when she was still irrationally angry. Once her office was cleaned up (and she broke a metal chair after Rebecca brought her one) she sat back down and went straight into her work. Evelyn was always business and her work was important, she would never allow herself to fall behind, hence why she never slept.

When her door opened she looked up in irritation “Rebecca I told you-“ She snapped but when she saw Chamomile she reigned back her anger and nodded to her secretary. She watched the cat approach her then smiled when she hopped up on the desk and rubbed against her. The cat was the only thing she truly loved and adored, she had been with her for so long, how could she not? She ran her hand down Chamomile’s back then pet her ears, sighing “Hello, sweet one” She murmured to her before picking up the cat to cuddle her against her, leaning back in her chair. “I am very happy to see you” Chamomile had earned her name for a reason; she soothed Evelyn even when she was at her angriest. She could never take it out on her poor cat, she always brought her back down from her tempers.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:45 am

The feline in Freya had grown very attached to the vampire, so much so that she had changed forms several times just to stay with her. In those periods where Freya had gone without being the woman's cat she spent her times stalking her as a human. It was probably some sick twisted thing that she did but the feline just couldn't stay away so every few years she took on a new form and grew up a long side her vampire companion.

As the vampire pet her, she purred louder and rubbed up against her arms some more. When she was picked up she gave a soft little squeak, it was just her thing, not that she was hurt it was just a cute thing that she did every now and then. The feline brushed her head up against the woman's chest as her paws kneaded her front paws against the woman's arm gently as not to scratch her. She then looked up and gave a silent meow as if to say that she was happy to see her too.

Her head came down to the woman's arm and rubbed up against it before licking the arm with her rough tongue. She was happy to be back in the other's caring arms but part of her still wanted to see that angry side of Evelyn. There was enough of that for one day, now it was just time to be the good kitty. The ocelot circled around a few times on the vampire's lap before curling up in the woman's lap and resting her head on the woman's shoulder in a soft manner. She knew the vampire needed to work so she closed her eyes and started to let go of a soothing purr to help ease her master's rattled nerves.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:57 am

Victor had always teased Evelyn about her thing with cats, he joked that she was a secret witch and cats were her familiars. Ever since she came to the school she always seemed to have a cat, and when she would “loose” one she would mourn it and then after that a new one would appear to replace it. All of her cats held special places in her heart, but Chamomile so far had been the most, shall she say, useful. Ever since she allowed humans on campus her nerves were five hundred times more shot then they were when it was just in humans and Chamomile always eased her frustrations. She loved to lie in bed doing work and have the cat with her; she was a bright spot in Evelyn’s monotone days.

She couldn’t understand why people liked dogs, the annoying creatures that they were. She would never trade in panting, wiggling, soft tongued dogs for the wonder of cats. She chuckled as Chamomile kneaded and rubbed against her, letting her hand move over her back several times all the way down to her tail. She kissed the top of her head and rubbed under her chin “Such a pretty girl you are, hm? I wouldn’t let anything happen to you” She whispered to her, because yes, she didn’t have a stick so far up her ass she couldn’t talk to her cat like she was a person. She waited till she got settled before carefully sitting forward to finish her work, enjoying the sound of her purrs and the left over remnants of her anger quickly dissipated.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:19 am

The comfort she felt in the lap of the vampire was a completely different experience from the anger she felt coming from the other while Freya was a human. It was sort of strange to think that someone would actually like both sides of a person but Freya really did. Maybe it was because of all the things that they had been through together, but at the same time it wasn't like Evelyn was aware of that. There had been a few times where Freya wanted to just come out as the woman's cat, clear the air and take what happened, but every time the moment felt right something went wrong and Freya just couldn't do that too her.

As she laid in the woman's lap, thinking about everything that had happened today and while it may not look like it the feline had a smile upon her face. She was happy and content with things at least for now. The curled up ocelot rolled a bit in the dean's lap, exposing her belly. The events of the day, and the blood she had lost made the feline incredibly sleepy and as a result the purrs started to slow until they all but disappeared and the ocelot fell into a deep sleep in the woman's lap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've been a bad bad kitty
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: