Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
I've been a bad bad kitty Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

I've been a bad bad kitty

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

Full Name : Freya Rayanne Hellenisitc
Race : Cheshire Fae

I've been a bad bad kitty Empty
PostSubject: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:40 pm

Freya wasn't a student here by any means, but that didn't mean that she wasn't mistaken for one on a regular basis. With her living with the dean, not that the dean knew that, she got to know the student here pretty well. This was a fact of life for the young girl, but Freya didn't really mind being dragged into the dean's office especially when the dean had that feisty little temper of her's. To be honest, she didn't get get caught doing bad things that often, it was only when she was bored that she let one of the staff members find her tagging just so she could see the dean face to face instead of rubbing up against her leg.

One of the male staff members had Freya by the arm and was guiding her to the dean's office. She had a smile on her face and that seemed to piss the staff member off more. He made comments about how this wasn't a joke and that she would have to pay for what she had done. She had tagged one of the walls with a stencil of various sexual posses and had taken the liberty of putting various staff members names with the posses. She was just about finished with her master piece when lord of the douche bags over here had snagged her... oops.

She was brought to the dean's door and the man knocked, and without much warning at all he opened the door and shoved her inside. She stumbled and nearly fell onto her face but caught her foot in time. Turning her head she looked to the guy as he closed the door. "I should have put you on there as a bitch!" She smirked which caused him to just snarl and close the door. She laughed to herself proud that she had pissed the man off.

Brushing off her arm where it was held she grumbled something to herself as she walked over and took a seat in the all to familiar chair. Oh how she loved to sleep in it when Evelyn was not in the office, but she would have to resist the nap today. Crossing one leg over the other she waited, tapping her fingers against her knee she waited for Dean to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:54 pm

It was another day at work. Papers to file, students to talk too, parents to schmooze, phone calls and letters overseas to answer...go, go, go was her life, especially now that school had started. But today had been a bit out of the ordinary, she was just coming back from the church overlooking the arranged marriage she had set up for Andre to the french fae Adella. She was expecting to go to her office and finish some paper work, but she was stopped outside of the building by one of the groundskeepers to tell her there was someone in her office waiting for discipline. She sighed and thanked him before going into the building and towards her office. She hated dealing with students, ever since the humans came in their seemed to be someone in her office every day. Was it so hard to follow the rules? Damned hooligans.

She reached her door and opened it, stepping inside and closing the door firmly behind her. She took a moment to see who it was sitting in the chair, and she was not amused. Her expression grew hardened and she walked to her desk and sat down across from her, crossing her legs and clasping her hands before her on the desk "Well, the student who isn't actually a student" She said crossly, giving her a look. She hated when inhumans came on campus and didn't register themselves. Evelyn liked to know all the little details of everyone that stepped foot on her school. She didn't know the details about this particular fae and it pissed her the hell off. She shook her head and leaned back "What did you do this time? More art work?" She said the word snidely "You should just start your own gallery at this point, far away from my school. I'm sick of having to have my staff waste time cleaning up after you"

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:07 pm

Freya sat there calmly, almost like she had been here for an arranged meeting of sorts. In a sense it was kind of arranged, after all she got caught, and that wasn't something that happened with Freya often. She had done loads of graffiti here on campus and only a hand full of times, okay maybe two hand fulls of time, had she actually got caught. It was always the naughty work that she stuck around for because she liked to see the reactions of others, more importantly she liked her little dates with the dean.

When the door slammed behind her, Freya turned her head and watched as Evelyn walked over to her desk in that all to uptight professional way of her's. Ya, Freya wasn't intimidated one bit by the woman before her she just smiled and gave a friendly wave of her fingers to the dean as she sat down. She placed her hand back on her knee, her fingers gently drumming a beat that was out of boredom. "Well if it isn't the dean that is never in her office when needed." She came back because lets face it, Freya spent more time in here alone, in both forms then the dean seemed to but that was knowledge that Freya would keep to herself.

"Now now there is no need to discriminate against the arts, simply because you don't like it." She spoke as she uncrossed her leg and leaned forward a bit and kept on smiling. Damn, was Evelyn cute when she was made and making snide remarks like they actually meant anything at all. "See now that would take all the fun out of my art, after all everyone needs a critic and you and your staff here are doing wonderfully." She shrugged and brought up her hands and gave a little bow to the dean. "I mean who else could I trust but to give their full out right opinion other then the dean themselves?" She looked up her head still bowed lightly.

She then stood up quickly and placed her hands on the edge of the dean's desk and leaned forward. She ran her tongue over her lips for a moment as she snickered lightly "Are you just mad because I didn't add you to my latest creation because I could fix that if you like. I think I know just the pose for you." She gave a wicked grin, yes she was trying to purposely piss the dean off, it was what she did best and then later she would come back in her kitty form and make the woman feel all better by rubbing up against her leg and purring softly.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:45 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Her look was sharp when Freya spoke, she was never in the mood to deal with her “I’m never in my office because unlike others who have nothing productive to do, an example right before me, I actually have a job and useful things to do in my life” She snapped. The majority of the time she tried to be much calmer and patient, but that was for actual students, not people who lurked around her campus willy-nilly. She would have thrown Freya of campus already if it wasn’t for the fact all she did was spray paint things and it was her duty to give sanctuary to inhumans. As long as she didn’t harm anyone. Evelyn couldn’t throw her out.

She grit her teeth and composed herself for a moment so she wouldn’t grab a pen and stab Freya in the face “Art is not what you do. You tag the school to get attention, to cause reaction because it amuses you because you obviously have very little worth living in your life” Some people just knew how to push her buttons, and she was one of them. It was very hard to hide her temper when talking to Freya, but what else could be expected? She was a Fae, and many fae loved to live off of this kind of friction. She leaned forward herself and leered at her “I am not here to be a critic. Neither is my staff”

When she stood she leaned back to look at her better, the pissed off expression not leaving her face for a second. She slowly stood and balanced her palms against her desk “You put me in one of your art works, and I will make you a permanent stain on the school floor”

template by daenerys. @ SP & Caution

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:01 pm

Freya gave a yawn to the dean's attempt at insulting her. Really? was that the best that she could come up with, telling her that she had no life, if only the woman knew the truth. Freya even dropped her head a bit and gave a slight snoring sound at the dean went on this little rant about how worthless Freya was. Oh! How this woman needed to pull that tight stick out of her ass. Still, Freya couldn't help but to mock her as she brought her head up and yawned again as though she had just woken up from the unimpressed lecture. "Really? Your going to lecture me about how pointless me life is? Does that actually work, because I feel sorry for the poor sap that actually cries over you saying that." She snickered softly because really it was funny to hear the other actually try and degrade her.

Bringing up her hand she waved her finger "Now now, wouldn't want that head of yours to explode trying to decide what is art and what is tagging, I call it art and that is really all that matters." She gave another grin as she placed her hand back against the desk and looked straight into the woman's eyes un-phased by the pissed off look on her face. In fact, Freya was so unaffected by the other's mean glare that she moved closer, almost nose to nose with the dean. "To late." She grinned wickedly, as the dean had been in a piece already it just had yet to be found yet but that was okay Freya was sure that the dean would eventually hear about it.

"And wait till you see it, I think you are just going to Love what I did. I think it really accents all your" She paused, as she gave a slight laugh and bit on her lip. "Amazing features perfectly." She almost purred out as she leaned in more just itching to see what the dean thought of the unknown art work. "If you would like you could call down to the pool, I am sure they would be glad to, fill you in." Freya couldn't help but to snicker softly at the pun in the words that she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:02 am

Evelyn was annoyed fast. What was it with people and their disrespect in this day and age? And Freya wasn’t even a youngster, she could sense the woman was older but yet she had the attitude of a spoiled little teenage human. “I do not care for being witty or exciting” She said with a edge to her voice “The truth does not need to be flashy for it to be told.” She hated when professors tried to be creative and flashy in the classroom to keep the students attention. Why was that needed? People just needed to listen, in her day they did without question, there was no need to try and be clever to keep one’s mind trained on them so they wouldn’t get bored. She liked to get to the point, she didn’t need any pretty words to get there to interest the person she was speaking too.

“No, what matters is what I think. This is my school and since it is my school, everything that I think or say or do is the most important thing” She gave her a nasty look “Any opinion of yours is absolutely irrelevant and I could care less. You are not even a tiny dot of important to anyone here.” When she got up in her face Evelyn didn’t bat an eye, simply stared her down and reminded herself this was an unofficial student and she did not have the right to lunge forward and puncture her jugular with her fangs. But the intent was clear in her eyes. When she told her she was too late the Vampire’s eyes darkened dangerously. Maybe she couldn’t do anything to Freya, but she had people who could.

“Fae, you best be joking because if you are not, you will deeply regret it” Pure threat was in her tone and her body was tense, like she was poised and ready to grab her by the throat and at least cause a little damage for her own enjoyment. People who didn’t respect her she made them respect her and so far, she always accomplished that. She did not like being underestimated, that was her biggest pet peeve but she did like the satisfaction of proving people wrong. "If there is this so called art of me, you will remove it. Or I will make you remove it"

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:23 am

Freya just wanted to reach over the desk and pinch the woman's cheeks as Evelyn got all huffy and frustrated that Freya just wasn't bothered by those evil or angry looks. As a matter of fact those were the looks that Freya liked most of all, seeing the woman smiling and happy just made her want to gag because it was so fake. Still she just stayed where she was smiling as she looked into the other's eyes and watched the anger just build. Freya had to admit that Evelyn was holding her temper pretty well it really was a shame though, she would have liked to have seen more then just some angered stares.

"Ah, you may be the dean of this school, but the last time I checked you didn't own it. No, your just a little puppet on a string here to keep people in line. It's a pity really, you could do so much better if you weren't help back by those pesky little rules." She titled her head to the side and made a slight tisking sound with her tongue and teeth. Poor, poor Evelyn having to play by the rules of the game where Freya, well she just got to do what she wanted.

"And how would you know if I was important or not? Hmmm? Do you know what I do every hour of every day? That would be a no!." As she said no, Freya brought her hand up and tapped the tip of her finger against the Dean's nose with a little popping sound to go along with it.

The blonde gave another laugh to the threat that was given "You're so cute when you're mad." She bit her lip and gave a flirtatious grin as she wiggled her feet softly as thought she was some shy student but she was just doing what she could to anger the woman more. Freya wants to feel the full wrath of the woman before her, push her over that edge and let the real vampire come forward. That would be a sight to see for sure.

"Oh, I am not joking, its been there for a few days actually. It just goes to show you how diligent your staff is when it comes to keeping you informed. Then again I can't say that I blame them for not telling you, it truly is a sight to behold." She grinned again, that devilish little smirk coming out to play as she leaned forward again this time getting really really close. "Then again, it is a naked painting, with nothing left to the imagination." She spoke in a soft almost purring whisper as if she was trying to keep a secret but her eyes said something rather different.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:47 am

Years of being a obedient little house wife had taught her how to have patience, and a lot of it. But that was reserved for people who worked for her or were students that she needed to behave and stay cool and collected in front of. Freya was…damn it, Evelyn didn’t even know what she was or why she was even on campus. But sometimes people were just trouble makers and a school like this was perfect for those kinds of people. Evelyn hated those kinds of people, anyone that disturbed the peace she created would not be tolerated. “So much that you know. I do own it. Every corner is mine left to me by Victor. All the staff are mine to control. I am a puppet to no one” She said that more furiously then she should, but it was a sore subject with her. She didn’t obey anyone and was certainly not controlled by anyone. Not anymore.

When she tapped her on the nose Evelyn grinded her teeth, fangs pricking the inside of her mouth. She still didn’t flinch, she was to the point she was so angry she was frozen in place because the anger was consuming her. “I know” Of course she knew, she had eyes everywhere. She had never heard of Freya before, no one spoke about her, never saw her unless she was causing trouble so that was the equivalent to Evelyn as being unimportant, at least to her. “You won’t think it so cute when your skin is hanging in my office as an example” Who was this woman? Why did she enjoy pissing her off? She could only assume she was someone against the human students that was going in the direction of a whole new tactic to get back at her for it.

She had learned to control her Vampire nature from her sire, but Castielle had slipped plenty of times and so did Evelyn. This was one of those moments where the dangerous beast just didn’t want to take anymore verbal hits. Evelyn moved and even if someone had been watching without blinking, they wouldn’t have caught her quick movements. In just a brief second Evelyn moved around her desk, grabbed Freya by the throat and pinned her against her office wall with a loud smash. She got in her face, fangs bared “Listen to me closely, fae. You may think I am quite the enjoyable toy to play with, but do not mess with me. I haven’t killed a person on this campus for over fifty years; don’t make me break the streak” She hissed, the light gray color of her eyes now black. The door suddenly opened as her secretary came in panicked, looking over to them but Evelyn glanced to her “Everything’s fine.” She said firmly and the secretary stared for just a moment before nodding curtly and closing the door behind her.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:06 am

Freya wanted to just break the cold hard truth to the woman, tell her that she was important, most of all she was important to the dean. That would ruin the fun of everything though, she would rather Evelyn think she was right at least for now. The more that Evelyn felt in control of this situation the better it was, because Evelyn had no idea just how much control Freya actually had. So she just smiled and shrugged "I can assure you that I am important to someone." She said in a matter of fact tone.

Then it happened, the moment that Freya had been waiting to see, that beast come out to play. It made the inner cat in her get a chill but she remained cool even as the hand wrapped tightly around her throat and shoved her against the wall. She hit it with an umph and the wind was taken from her lungs as she smiled. Taking in a deep breath she brought her hands up and placed them against the wall like she had surrendered or something but then there was the softly moan that escaped her lips though it was muffed by the grip on her throat.

"Hehe, you think that I came unprepared?" Her lips curled into a smirk as she stayed where she was, knowing that when needed she could get away with no issue. "I like it when you're angry, that beast that is within you need to come out more often, its rather kinky." She spoke with the same smirk though her speech was somewhat raspy because of the grip to her throat. Then with little warning the fae almost disappeared but it was more like she turned into a mist so that she slipped through the vampire's grip but that was all she did.

As she became whole again her hands moved to the Dean's face and Freya leaned in kissing the dean deeply upon the lips. This was turning out to be even more fun then Freya had originally anticipated and she wonder what more she could do to send this well mannered woman to a darker edge. Why? Because she could and it helped her kill the boredom, plus she was the dean's cat and she knew how desperately this woman just needed to let the anger out and stop building it up before it was exploded on someone who was less then capable of handling it.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:46 am

She didn’t like it when Freya smiled, it aggravated her further but she knew she was just doing it to be a smart ass. She was behaving far better than her predecessor Victor would have handled the situation, if he had been in her situation Freya would have been dead five minutes ago, but Evelyn could not afford to have the luxury to kill whenever she felt like it. The last person she killed had been about seventy years ago, another Vampire who had come in trying to usurp her power over the school. Though he had been older then her, she had dealt with him swiftly. She wasn’t afraid to kill, but she preferred not too with her position of power.

Kinky? What the hell was wrong with this woman? She tightened her grip “I could kill you. Right now. I just need to flick my wrist and your neck would be snapped. I don’t think you seem to understand that” And she wanted too, she was ticked off enough to just deal with this disrespectful fae instead of trying to put her in her place. Her hand was steady but in Evelyn’s mind it was just twitching to do more damage to Freya, but she resisted the hunter in her to be unleashed that far. Sure Evelyn could break some bones, cause some bruises but she felt that would be going a little too far, she needed to keep some level of composure no matter how badly she didn’t want too.

When Freya began to disappear well, Evelyn could hardly say she was surprised. She had lived a long time and had seen many things, and someone turning into mist before her was hardly the most shocking. She sneered and dropped her hand away, knowing that physical violence wouldn’t work on this particular fae, at least not extended. What did surprise her though was the kiss; she could say that in three hundred years that had never happened to her before. Her eyes widened in shock and she quickly shot her head back and tried to move away from her, her eyes flashing angrily. Her first instinct was to raise a hand up to slap her, a motion she had only ever done with frisky men, but apparently there was a first time for everything, even for old Vampires.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:02 am

Freya was well aware of what Evelyn could do, but there was a big difference between what someone could do and what they would do. That was the big difference between Freya and Evelyn, because Freya would do what she pleased when she pleased where is all Evelyn could talk about is what she would do. It was a huge difference in their powers and their standing and it was one that Freya had no problem exploiting. Hence the kiss, because Freya had no issues proving the vampire wrong in what she would do. Sure, the slap across the face as a minor bump in the road but it was one that was to be expected.

The fae had brought the vampire to an edge that Freya had never seen before so naturally she wanted to see more. A small laugh escaped her lips as her head was jerked to the side by the harsh smack, that would leave a mark for a bit but she would ultimately be fine. She brought her hand up and rubbed her cheek lightly as her head turned back to the female vampire in a wicked grin. "See, now your just turning me on." She spoke as she looked to the female vampire, the slap had been far less painful then the shove to the wall, but now... oh now Evelyn had opened a flood gate that she wouldn't soon be prepared for as things had officially hit that physical level that Freya was hoping for and now... well now it was time to take things further.

Freya reached forward quickly and grabbed the fabric of the dean's dress near the chest with both hands and used her strength to pull the other closer. Freya was surprisingly strong for a little thing but that probably wouldn't surprise the vampire, what likely would is that Freya actually had the gull to kiss her again in the same deep manner as she had before. This time though, it she was slapped or thrown away she had a better hold on the vampire, well at least the vampire's clothes.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:10 pm

She should have done far worse than a slap, but she was in a bit of a shock. She had met her fair share of sneaky little fae, but none of them had ever tried ticking her off by kissing her but they should have, because she was very pissed off right now. She glared at her and pointed to the door “Get out” She told her fiercely, wanting the woman far, far away. She didn’t care about the tagging anymore, she just needed the fae to go away before she did in deed start breaking bones and cause a bunch of drama that she did not need to have happen. Where was Katerina when you needed her? Well, that was more Evelyn’s fault; she never bothered with her guards when she was in the front office. She really needed to start reconsidering that.

But Freya didn’t leave…another not big surprise. When she grabbed her and pulled her close she quickly tensed. She put her hands up to try and keep Freya at a distance, but the woman still managed to kiss her again. She growled and moved her head to the side, grabbing Freya’s wrists to wrench her off, twisting her wrists if she had to just to get the woman away from her face and her lips. She shoved to try and get her pinned back against the wall, trying to keep her anger enough in check that again, she didn’t shatter any bones in the process of her anger.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:27 pm

See now this was getting fun for Freya because she was showing the vampire just how much control she didn't have. It was thrilling really and it made her wonder why on earth she had waited so long to do this but she had to hatch the perfect plan and if she could brag to herself later about how well she had done. For now it was time to give a little back, because there was only so much she could take from the vampire before the game would get lost in rage and that was not the point of this. Freya simply wanted the woman angry, to get some of that tension out of her system that always seemed to build after dealing with students.

As her wrist were grabbed she smiled on the inside, because she knew that Evelyn was holding back. There wasn't enough twisting to even feel a crack of her bones but the twisting was enough to bring some pain, not enough that would actually make Freya cry but enough so that she could give control back to the vampire... at least for now.

Not wanting to give away that she was giving control back, Freya struggled a bit against the twist even laughed as the woman tired to pin her to the wall. She let her arms shake as she 'struggled' against the woman's arms but in the end she gave in and her arms were pinned against the wall by the wrist as she looked to the woman before her. "You have incredibly soft lips, did you know that?" She asked with a grin as she twisted her hands a bit trying to make it look like she was attempting to get away. Sure, she could have just misted and got away but where was the fun in that.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:20 pm

It wasn’t typical for any of the students to push her buttons like this. The older one’s at times liked to try and test the waters of her authority, but a few sharp words and they left well enough alone. Even the ones that didn’t stop, their teasing never got this far, because most of them knew she would not hesitate to get violent so they would skirt up until the point of her snapping before backing off. Apparently this woman either had a death wish or some serious ulterior motives for whatever game she was playing. Evelyn did not like games. She despised them and she was holding back, but every second that control was slipping.

Evelyn wasn’t completely convinced by Freya’s little act of struggling. She had already shown she was stronger than she looked and that she could disappear at the drop of the hat. So she was suspicious from the start by her not doing either of these things, and assumed the little fae wanted to be held put for now. For the time being Evelyn didn’t care, she just wanted Freya to stop her antics, but she knew she was faking the struggling. Even though she knew Freya was acting it still felt satisfying to roughly pin her back against the wall and resume control of this utterly bizarre and undesirable situation. She gripped her much harder than she was needed, to the point that if she squeezed, Freya’s wrists were break but even when losing her temper, she had very good control of herself.

“What game are you playing fae?” She growled, her eyes locked on hers and her voice low and very pissed off. “Answer. Me” Her fangs bared “And choose your words carefully. I won’t allow any more of your antics” She was suspicious of Freya and suddenly wondered if she was sent here to mess with her and the school. It wouldn't be the first time.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:37 pm

Freya couldn't help but to find a bit of thrill in this situation, because ... well because it was exciting to see the darker side of the woman. The fae knew that it existed but rarely got to see just how dark Evelyn's eyes could get when she was angry, as the other seemed to try and keep that stick up her ass demeanor whenever possible. So this, this was a nice change in pace and well Freya felt it was a much needed release for the woman pinning her to the wall. Ya, this would be something that she had to do more often.

As the grip on her wrist got tighter, Freya flinched slightly, it actually kind of hurt but not enough that Freya would cave to the pain in any manner. If anything it made her want to push Evelyn that much more to see if she could get the woman to lose control completely but she wasn't sure yet if she wanted to do that. The words made it very clear though, that Evelyn was on the brink and Freya couldn't resist but to be her usually catty self.

"Candy land." the girl shrugged, as she looked at the fangs barring at her from the vampire's mouth. Freya wanted to poke them, to see if they were real, even though she knew that they were. "Do you even use those things? Or are they just for show?" She asked as she tilted her head to the side lightly as though she was actually curious.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:51 pm

When Freya flinched that brought some deep seeded satisfaction in her, though she didn’t show any of it on her face but oh, she felt it. Maybe the fae was finally starting to get the point that she wasn’t some piece of furniture that sat around all day long with her only purpose doing paper work. No, she was Dean and she ruled this campus and she kept things in line because she had power. She was not going to allow someone to stroll in her office and mock her or cause havoc for their own enjoyment. No, people needed to learn their place and she had been asserting her position since she became Dean; it was a part of the job description.

Freya’s smartass remark didn’t help the situation at all. Evelyn wanted straight forward answers from now on about what this fae was up too, and she didn’t appreciate her playing around. So, she squeezed, applying just the right amount of pressure that she didn’t break her wrists but dislocate them? Well, at least one to start off with. “No more playing. What are you intentions? What are you up too?” She was barking out her words not, interrogating her. She had to be up to something, she had too, there could be no way she kept pushing and pushing for no reason. Her question returned a very chilling look and although it was not right for her to do this, she told herself the fae asked for it.

She took her wrist harshly and flipped it up to the tender part of her skin. Then without a moment’s pause she viciously bit down on Freya’s wrist, not bothering to show an ounce of gentleness. But all she did was bite, just a quick puncture enough to inflict pain before she released her wrist and pinned it back against the wall “Yes. I use them”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:09 pm

As the other squeezed Freya's wrist a bit more she felt discomfort and then a pop was felt causing the fae to grunt out of pain, she had managed to hold back the scream at least for now. She knew that she would have to be careful when walking on that paw later but that was something she could worry about later, this was way to much fun as she was finally getting that violence out of Evelyn that she had hoped for. Still, even with the flash of pain washing over her face, Freya did not waver or crack to the woman's words. "Monopoly then? You can even play the dog." She gave another grin.

Then something amazing happened, something that Freya had wanted but never thought she would be able to pull from the woman. Those sharp fangs pierced the flesh of her skin causing Freya's breath to hitch at first but in all the excitement of it she couldn't help but to moan in delight as well. It was a shame that the vampire only bit into her and didn't take any of the blood that coursed through her veins and was now sent running down her arm as it was pinned against the wall again. "So you do have bite after all." She commented with that wicked grin of her's against.

Freya was starting to have more and more fun with this "Am I tasty?" She asked in a purr. Now that she had gotten bitten by the other, oh she wanted to see what else she could get the woman to do. Evelyn was by far more attractive to her now then she had been before. Freya couldn't resist turning her head and extended her tongue out and licked up some of the blood that was dripping down her arm and then looked back to Evelyn. Without hesitation she quickly brought her legs up and wrapped them around the woman's waist and used them to pull the woman closer and with blood stained lips she kissed the other again, almost forcing the woman to taste Freya's blood.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Full Name : Adella Louvel
Race : Fairy/Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:31 pm

At least Evelyn was conflicting pain, but wasn’t getting the reactions she wanted. Though it was to be expected knowing Freya was older then probably even herself, she could grit her teeth and bare it a lot better than someone younger would who would have cracked a while ago. When she still decided to be smart, it angered Evelyn, but she didn’t pop out her other wrist. She was beginning to see this fae liked the reactions and she didn’t want to give her any more satisfaction then was needed. So she stayed cool after she responded and resisted the urge to pop out her other wrist, but her anger stayed at the same level. She would only strike when needed but she now realized that fae wanted the anger and she didn’t want to give it to her, since it wasn’t even doing much anyway. A different tactic might be needed.

But the bite…she deserved it. Most other inhumans didn’t like to be bitten, but surprise surprise, Freya seemed to be one of the one’s that enjoyed it. Of course she did. “Be glad I didn’t puncture your vein or you’d be dying right now” If pain and threatening words didn’t work with this little pain in the ass, what would she wondered? She didn’t want to spend all day figuring out, but now that she was suspicious of her she couldn’t just make her go…not that Freya seemed too interested in leaving in the first place. How in the hell had all of this escalated? Right, because this woman was pushing her buttons for no damned reason.

“No. You’re not” She said bluntly. Really she hadn’t bitten her long enough to really taste her, she had never taken blood from someone that wasn’t human. When she licked her own blood she made a face at her, shaking her head slightly. When she forced her into a kiss again she snarled, trying to move her head back but it was hard with her legs around her waist. She released her wrists and shoved at his shoulders hard to wrench her lips away “Enough!”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:57 pm

Freya's human half could be much like her feline half, when she wanted attention she would make damn sure she got it. Just so happened that her human half wanted the same person her feline half did. That was a first for her, but that wasn't stopping her from continuing the little game she had started if anything the angry and pain were making her want it more. Freya had seen enough of Evelyn's nice side to make Freya want to puke and now, now she wanted that darkness to come out and she wasn't going to stop until she was satisfied then she would just... well just walk away much like she did in her cat form.

As her shoulder were slammed against the wall it forced her to break the kiss, but at least she could say that vampire had gotten a taste of her blood. She chuckled a bit as she dropped her hands, Her blood was still flowing from the wound but she didn't really care at this point. "Ow." She spoke softly as she tried to adjust, the pressure against her shoulders was less then comfortable but she could deal, pain was just something that let her know she was still alive.

"A little to the left, I have a knot there that has been a bitch to get out." She smirked as she licked her lips getting off the blood that remained from the kiss. Part of Freya wanted to take that power away from the other again, see what that would do to be powerless and angry but if she was going to do that then she would have to give away just how powerful she was and Freya wasn't ready for that move yet. "I'll tell you what, I will leave you alone... at least for now... if you answer one question." She spoke as she held up one hand the best she could to hold up a finger.

"Doesn't it feel good to hurt someone and not have them be afraid of you?" She asked in a serious manner as she looked the woman's in the eyes and waited for the answer. She even let her legs drop from the woman's waist as a sign that she was submitting at least for now.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:54 pm

She had tasted her blood alright…and it had tasted good. It was fae blood, fae blood naturally tasted good, especially to a Vampire like herself who had never tasted anything other than human blood in her life. The blood flowing from her made the hungry animal in her twist in pain, but she ignored it and just focused on the fact she’d now have to have someone come in and clean up the mess, which meant more interruption in her work. Wonderful. She kept her hands on her shoulders to keep her pinned and at a distance and was trying not to crush her, but she would start the process if another snide remark came from her mouth, she wouldn’t hold back at this point to shatter her bones if that was the only thing that would make her learn.

And there it was…the snide remark. She growled and pressed down harder, not breaking the bone yet, but a fraction yes. It may have been a big deal for a human, but for a fae who had access to nurse’s on campus who could fix fractioned bone with a potion? Not a big deal at all. She’d keep it up though until her bone was shattered and that was a hell lot more difficult and painful to fix, even with magic available. “Did that get it or shall I just snap it clean to fix the issue?” She retorted. Leave her alone if she answered a question? Well that raised a red flag. Not good at all, she didn’t like questions and she could guess this would be personal or about the school.

Her question surprised her, truly surprised her and it showed on her face. She just wasn’t expecting such a left field question from the devious fae and her head actually snapped back a bit as she removed her hands from her shoulders and from keeping her pinned against the wall. It actually made her think as she watched her and made her even more curious about what Freya was all about. It was true, everyone was afraid of her. Many questioned her authority but didn’t take her long to put them back in there place. She had to be a ruthless bitch and assert her power by force; she was still considered young for a Vampire and couldn’t let anyone overpower her. But Freya wasn’t afraid, and although it made her furiously angry, she wasn’t sure how she felt about it deep down. When she hurt others she only did it until they bent, but Freya she could probably break all her bones and she’d still laugh the twisted creature she seemed to be.

Evelyn stepped back from her and smoothed out her dress, her expression still hard and her eyes still dark. “That’s a ridiculous question” She said coldly “Now get out and I don’t want to see your face again or have you cause any kind of damage to this school”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:15 am

Freya wasn't afraid of the woman for a good reason, and it wasn't something that was going to changed because of a bite or some dislocated wrist. No it would take a whole hell of a lot more to scare the fae away, but then again it wasn't like Evelyn actually knew of the bond the two of them shared. Even as Evelyn pushed against her shoulder, Freya hardly reacted until the bone cracked, which caused Freya to wince and give a grunt of pain but she clinched her teeth together to avoid any sort of screaming. She wasn't trying to get Evelyn in trouble after all, so screaming was not an option even if she really wanted to at this point.

She narrowed her eyes at the woman as she stepped back and instinctively reached up and held the injured shoulder with her hand as she tried to control her now heavy breathing. She couldn't help but to laugh but it was more from the pain this time and not from what was said. "Pity you didn't break it, at least then I'd have a reason to see the nurse." She gave a grin, but it was hard to smile when what she really wanted to do was inflict pain on the other. Freya had to remind herself that she asked for this.

"No! you answer my question!" she snapped back at the woman and stepped closer to her while holding her shoulder. She suffered a fractured shoulder and dislocated wrist, the least this woman could do was answer a question. "That was my deal, answer my question truthfully and I will leave you alone, and trust me I will know if you are lying." Freya dropped her hand from her shoulder as she regained her calmer composer. The fae wanted and answer and she wasn't leaving until she got it and Evelyn may not be so lucky when it came to getting her hands on Freya again.

"You think I have been a thorn in your side with my tagging? Wait to you see what I can do with my powers." She gave a devilish toothy grin as her eyes narrowed again. Oh, Freya already thought of what she could do to the vampire next, and it would be oh so fun.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:47 am

Her office had seen its fair share of power struggles, even before she was Dean and Victor ruled the school he had gotten in plenty fights himself. Now she couldn’t speak for her mentor, but personally this was the oddest butting of heads her office had ever witnessed. She was sure her poor secretary Rebecca was pacing all around in the front office debating whether to peek in her office again to check on her boss or go straight ahead and call Katerina or Nowe. Personally Evelyn didn’t care if she did either, because both options shed snap to be left alone. She could handle Freya herself and so far she had posed no real threat, so her guards were not needed for this trivial power battle.

She should have done more damage damn it, the angry pissed off Vampire in her was telling her to do more damage but the Dean in her knew better. She couldn’t snap someone in half for her own satisfaction, she had to moderate herself and punish when needed, not go crazy. She had a reputation to withhold to be a force to be reckoned with, not a bloodthirsty woman who threw her strength and anger all around without control. But Freya’s comment made her cold black eyes turn on her like a whip cracking the air “I can break it, if you’d like” Her voice could have frozen water and she meant her words. If the fae kept pushing, she’d break her collar bone. Shed snap it, and then shed break both her wrists along with it. And crush her ribs. And shatter her knee caps….her imagination was getting away from her now.

When she snapped she gave her a smirk, feeling a sense of smugness to get a different reaction out of her other than sarcasm and playfulness. She crossed her arms defiantly and wondered why the question was so important to her. It really was a stupid question to answer, one she didn’t want to demean herself in answering. “I don’t recall ever agreeing to a deal” She said simply and turned away to walk to her desk and sit back down, just to force some self-control upon herself. But she did what Freya to leave, badly, before she did something she would regret later on. There was more blood then she wanted in her office right now, she didn’t want to create a pool. “I don’t follow other people’s requests just because they tell me too, especially disrespectful insignificant fae who have no right to be on my campus” She glowered.

When she threatened with her powers Evelyn’s fangs showed again “You would be wise to never threaten power on these grounds again. I do not take that lightly. You may not fear me but believe me, I know people that you would without question” Like Nowe or Castielle, they were far, far nastier then she was and didn’t have any self-control like Evelyn did when they were angry. She took in a breath to calm herself and clear her head “I am a Vampire. I became this way for the sole purpose to inflict pain. Does that answer your question?”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:11 am

Freya had lost her temper for a moment, but she was back in control now that the pain was evening out again. It had clearly been a brief moment of satisfaction for the vampire, which likely wouldn't last long. Still as the woman offered to break her shoulder she gave a wide grin again. "Oh, please do!" She encouraged the other, oh yes because she would have a little surprise of her own waiting for the vampire should she be touched again. Still, it was something she would love to see but alas it seemed like Evelyn was more interested in calming herself which was something that Freya couldn't have, at least not yet.

"Well then I will just have to stick around." She replied as she walked over to the chair she had been sitting in earlier and plopped down. For good measure she placed her bleeding wrist on the desk so that her blood could create a nice little pool that would likely get on some important documents.... opps. "Who said it was a threat?" she titled her head in a calm manner as she looked to the woman with an innocent smile upon her lips. Freya made promises, not threats, and she was rather good at keeping her word. "Actually, no it doesn't because now you are just trying to blame your actions on your species and not your own desires but that is okay, I get it... your just afraid of what you are... no big deal." She leaned back a bit but not enough that her hand would stop bleeding on the desk.

"You know what! I am going to go ahead and leave, you are boring me now." She spoke as she slapped her hand against the small pool of blood on the desk making it splatter as she stood up. Oh, Freya was leaving all right but she wasn't leaving alone. "Does that seat come equipped with a seat belt." She asked in a curious manner but moved her hand in a fashion that said it really didn't matter. She then turned and started to walk away and was gone in the blink of a eye at least for a moment.

Freya reappeared behind the vampire and placed and arm around the woman's chest and the other on the chair as she grinned. Freya then used her ability to remove them from the office in which they were sitting and high up in the sky above the school where the air was thin and things looked about the size of an ant. "Now, I am not sure how long I can hold you up here with a fractured shoulder and dislocated wrist, but I just thought you'd liked like the view." she spoke and let the woman slip slightly. "You still want to beat around the bush, or would you rather answer that question now. My hand is starting to slip from being all bloody so I would decide fast." Freya wasn't going to kill the vampire, she was just living up to what she said earlier.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:41 am

That. Was. IT. When she told her to do it Evelyn started to get up from her seat but she gripped the arms of her chair and made herself stop. No she told herself, do not do it. She reminded herself it was what Freya wanted, the anger and reaction and if she did it Freya would win…no matter how good it would feel to snap her bones. She stayed poised like that for a moment as if she was going to get up but she forced herself to sit back down firmly in the seat and fold her arms again. Nope, she wasn’t going to do it, she wouldn’t give the nasty little fae that gratification. It was time she tried a new tactic now and she kept herself calm since that was obviously not what the woman wanted in the first place.

When she sat back down she started to debate whether to call for Nowe and Katerina. She didn’t want to give up the war but she was getting sick and tired of this and all she wanted was the fae to be out of her office and quite frankly, off her campus for good. “I say it’s a threat. Anything that even remotely sounds like a threat, I quickly squash” She had once had a Wolf hint, only hint, to the fact he would kill off all human students that stepped foot on campus. If she recalled, she had called for Nowe after she had stabbed the Wolf in the gut and had Nowe dispose of him in the woods permanently. No one even hinted to trying to do harm on her campus, because she didn’t allow it. And she didn’t count that man as having killed him; Nowe had killed him, so she still could say she hadn’t killed anyone in over fifty years.

She scoffed “Blame? Hardly. I am not blaming what I am for the desires I have. It only magnifies them.” She then laughed “You don’t know an ounce about me. I do not fear myself or my Vampire nature. Quite the opposite.” Long ago she had asked a strange woman to turn her into a monster so she could kill her husband and has never regretted it. Being a Vampire gave her what she could have never have had as a human. Power. Education. People fearing her and respecting her. She looked at Freya’s hand as it bled on the desk and simply leaned forward to move her things and papers safely from the blood before sitting back and not letting it bother her. She had lost her temper enough, it was time she regained herself and the upper hand.

She didn’t trust Freya for a moment when she supposedly left. When she disappeared her eyes leered around the room suspiciously, knowing something was up. When she showed up behind her she stiffened and was ready to get up and just give in to breaking all the woman’s bones. This was enough, it really was, and she was not going to let this go on. She’d break her to pieces then get someone to her office to throw her body over the school fence and leave her there. She stiffened when suddenly she was up in the air, natural instinct kicking in and she gripped the chair tightly and looked down. “I do. Lovely view” She grumbled, playing the game as Freya did. She didn’t bat an eye, why should she? In truth she was in no true danger “Do it. Drop me. Go ahead if it’ll please you” All her bones would shatter and it would hurt to high hell, but she wouldn’t die. She’d spend an annoying and excruciating week healing, but that would be about it. “You want me to answer a question, well, you’re not going the right way about it. You are in fact getting me further away from answering”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:00 am

Freya had to admit that the vampire in the chair had some courage, even if the fall wouldn't kill her the fall would not be that thrilling. Freya knew that from experience from when she had first started to learn what her abilities were. Still, the vampire couldn't honestly believe that this was all that Freya had up her sleeve. It was fun to see the other's body reacting differently then her mind and for a brief moment she thought of all the places that she could drop the vampire but for a moment she just held the woman for now.

Easing her head over the back of the chair she whispered into the vampire's ear. "Oh, trust me, I already know the answer." She giggled in the other's ear and couldn't resist but to lick the woman's cheek as she let go of the chair and released her arm from around the woman letting her drop. For a moment she thought about letting the vampire hit the ground, it wouldn't kill her but at the same time it wasn't what she wanted to do. Damn that feline side of her for caring so much about the vampire. After giving a soft tsking sound to herself she let go of a sigh and then disappeared again and reappeared again, this time catching the woman by the wrists, if Evelyn wanted to keep the chair she would have to hold that herself.

"See, I could let you hit the ground here, and heal up, but if I really wanted to see you dead I could just appear in your room while you were sleeping, and take you out into the day light. The thing is I like you to much to see you burn in the sun, but now, well now you know just a hint of what I am capable off. But, instead of hurting you, I think I will go after that adorable little kitten of your's.... Chamomile." She spoke as she looked the vampire in the eyes in a dead serious manner. Of course that threat would work to her favor because before she could return in her cat form she would need to so a little more damage to herself so that the injuries were not that obvious.

Freya then put them back in the woman's office and released the vampire as she levitated back over to the chair she had been sitting in. She would have to end this game soon before she bleed out to much but it had been fun. "So yes, I think that was a nice display of my, none threat, so then we were back at the question that you still haven't answered." she crossed one leg over the other in a casual manner much like she had been sitting in when the dean had first arrived in the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've been a bad bad kitty   I've been a bad bad kitty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've been a bad bad kitty
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: