Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
The Stork Arrives Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

The Stork Arrives

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Full Name : Adella Louvel
Race : Fairy/Werewolf

The Stork Arrives Empty
PostSubject: The Stork Arrives   The Stork Arrives I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:34 pm

To say the last month had been stressful was a understatement. Celebron’s death had been a shock to them all, but though it may seem cruel, no one was truly saddened by it. When Adella had broken the news to her mother, Indris had registered the same shock Adella had when Andre had told her. She had asked a few questions, and then went quiet for some time before merely stating “I will send word to the village. A new King must be elected as soon as possible” And that was that. With Celebron dead she would no longer be considered a Queen, though she would still be respected as thus and assured Adella and Andre she would be well taken care of when she returned home. She made sure in her letter to firmly state it had been a crime done by another pack, and not because of Andre or Adella. Since the letter would take time to reach them and nothing was forcing her to leave, she wished to stay until at least Adella gave birth.
And with that, life just…moved on.

The past two days however, Adella had been feeling miserable. She stayed in bed and barely got any sleep from the discomfort she was in. Indris knew the time was coming, any second it could happen, but she did not reveal this to Andre or Adella. She did not want her daughter to begin panicking and stress the baby and also did not want Andre to worry and hover about. She told him Adella was fine and encouraged him to continue his daily routine while she watched Adella during the day, that it was merely normal pregnancy discomfort. While Andre worked Indris made sure to take care of the house and keep an eye on Adella. And on a Friday afternoon a few hours after Andre left for work, it happened. Adella felt a sharp pain and sat up in bed, rubbing her stomach and then….she gasped and looked down, staring wide eyed for a few moments before adrenaline kicked in “Mamma!” She called “Mamma!”

Indris quickly rushed into the room a few moments later to see her wide eyed, panicked daughter “My water broke. She’s coming”. Indris nodded, keeping absolutely calm “I will call Andre” And then she would quickly prepare to deliver the baby.

graphics: so-ghislaine
Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Full Name : Andre Acelin Louvel
Race : Werewolf

The Stork Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stork Arrives   The Stork Arrives I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:58 pm

After the initial shock had gotten over with the girls Andre was happy to have Indris around. She kept Addie company while they stayed in Louisiana so she wouldn’t whine about the heat. His leave from the school had carried them into the beginning of summer vacation and outside their beautiful cabin the heat was sweltering. The wolf was used to it, but he worried about Adella. She hadn’t been feeling well the passed few days, and with it being so close to her due date it made Andre on edge.

Still the wolf needed to get some masculinity in his day, so he went to work much like Indris insisted. He left Addie with a kiss on her forehead and some chocolate and iced tea on the nightstand.

It was a day like any other day. The wolf drove to oversee the finishing touches on his newest restaurant and shared a beer with the new staff. He was in the middle of a lackadaisical meeting when his phone rang and he answered it with a lazy “Hello my love”, only to realize it wasn’t Adella that was calling.

He couldn’t have left his beer any faster.

After the excruciatingly long drive home he rushed up to the house, taking a breath outside to collect himself before he went in. “Indris?” He called out, looking around before heading up the stairs to their bedroom. His heart raced with anticipation, excitement, and nervousness. "Addie?" He asked lowly as he opened the bedroom door.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

The Stork Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stork Arrives   The Stork Arrives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:16 pm

<'div style="-moz-border-radius: 20px; border: #000000 1px dotted; background: #E7D49F url(https://2img.net/h/oi40.tinypic.com/2naletj.png); width: 400px;">

Indris was with Adella in the bedroom, already having everything that was needed out and prepared to be used. Adella was lying on the bed ad taking in deep breaths, her hands on her stomach as she rubbed it, trying uselessly to ease the discomfort. Both women looked over as the door opened and they heard Andre, and Adella quickly perked up against the pillows and looked at him in relief “Andre” She said his name desperately, wanting him by her side and her face read fear and uncertainty. Indris on the other hand was as neutral as could be and didn’t show a hint of stress like Adella was exuding.

“So far, everything is going fine” She told him, her labor was still very early and nothing was really happening but a few contractions, but Adella already looked panicked as If she was ready to throw in the towel already. A first child was frightening, and she didn’t feel prepared.

graphics: so-ghislaine

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

The Stork Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stork Arrives   The Stork Arrives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:18 pm

Why, why, why wouldn’t she go to the hospital? Was it still too late to argue with her and convince her that having the baby in the hospital was a much better option? Andre opened the door to their bedroom and froze momentarily as he looked to his panicked wife and completely calm mother in law. Seconds later he was moving towards the bed and leaned on the edge, taking Addie’s hand to give her something to hold onto. “I’m here, cheri.”

It seemed like hours would go by, and still no baby. Every contraction made Andre’s nerves rise only to be demolished like an old broken building. He had maneuvered himself to be up behind Adella, to hold her and be her rock through the labor. His hands held both of hers and he continued to brush the hair away from her face as she tried relentlessly to deliver their baby. “Indris, how much longer?” If it felt like hours for him it must have felt like an eternity for his poor tiny wife.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

The Stork Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stork Arrives   The Stork Arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:38 am

Adella grabbed at his hand and squeezed it “Andre I’m scared. I’m scared” She whimpered, pursing her lips to keep them from shaking. She had read books about this and her mother had talked to her what to expect but…but nothing could prepare her for this. It was nothing like she would have imagined and it was frightening. She wondered if it was possible to just keep the baby in her stomach forever. That would be ok, right? She wanted to do that. She didn’t want to do this and she had only been in labor for like, an hour. Indris shook her head at her daughter and gave her a warm smile “It will be fine. No need to be scared” She glanced to Andre and sat down on the edge of the bed, merely keeping track of Adella’s contractions for now.

Though it seemed forever for the couple, to Indris she knew not that much time had passed. Adella’s contractions worsened but she got no closer to having the baby come out. Adella appreciated Andre being with her though, she grabbed at his arms and would scream and grunt with every contraction before relaxing back against him. Sweat began forming on her body and Indris merely moved about the room, checking Adela’s progress to see how much she had dilated and merely shook her head at Andre “She will still have much time left to go”. Several hours passed again before Indris spoke again, now that Adella was fully dilated “The true labor will begin now. You must leave” She told Andre seriously.

Adella frowned and shook her head, hair stuck to her face and sweat glistening on her body “No…no I want…him to stay” She said tiredly but her mother frowned “It is not a custom for a man to be in the room while the wife is giving birth. There is nothing for him to do.” Adella frowned and looked back at Andre, too much in pain and tired to argue with her mother.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Head of Business Department
Francesca Boticelli

Full Name : Francesca Boticelli
Race : Vampire

The Stork Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stork Arrives   The Stork Arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:48 pm

At first the wolf’s head was swarming. Swarming with worry, with nerves, and with everything and anything that he thought her body or the baby were going through. After comforting her and brushing her hair back, not to mention having his hands squeezed until they were nearly purple, he began to relax. At first it was terrifying, but soon he found a sort of zen and was able to be a calm rock inside and out for Addie.

“There’s no need to be scared, cheri.” He said, his Cajun accent thick and he kissed the back of her head.

Through Addie’s pain Andre rested his head against hers, closing his eyes briefly until he heard Indris’ command. A brow lifted as his eyes opened and he held a little tighter to Addie’s arms. “I’m not leaving her, Indris.” His voice was calm but firm, and the expression on his face made it clear he wasn’t going anywhere. "I'll stay back here, out of the way."
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

The Stork Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stork Arrives   The Stork Arrives I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:20 pm

She was ever so grateful that Andre was there. She loved her mother and was happy that she was able to be here and help her with the birth, but she was such a rock and right now Adella needed comfort and affection that only Andre could give to her. She thought he would listen to Indris and leave, he was ever so abiding to her, but when he stood up against her and told her he was staying she couldn’t help a small smile touch her lips through her agony. Indris looked surprised for a moment that he wanted to stay so badly, men back in the village couldn’t wait to flee their wives side and let the midwifes handle it, but then again with Andre she shouldn’t have been shocked he was going to stay faithfully with her. She merely nodded her head respectfully and didn’t press it any further.

If Adella seemed in pain before, now she quickly turned to complete and utter agony and suffering. With the labor now truly kicking off, she was ready for someone to just beat her with a rock until she passed out. She screamed and writhed, her face contorting in pain as the contractions just came one after another and all she could do was push and push with small breaks in-between. Her body became drenched in sweat and she got so exhausted she was actually heavy against Andre. Indris frowned, helping keep Adella’s legs apart as the pain made her keep moving them about “She is almost here” The words were relief after Adella suffered this for another couple of hours, but it still wasn’t close enough. Adella began crying and shaking her head “I can’t do this…I can’t do this, I can’t. I can’t, Andre, I can’t” She sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

The Stork Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stork Arrives   The Stork Arrives I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:35 pm

Andre may have been a loyal and loving man, but he understood why most men would have jumped ship and left their wives. The first time around his wife had insisted he get the hell away from her while she gave birth; but Addie was different. It wasn’t a bad thing, she was just different from Nicollette. She made him feel needed, and that feeling was in full swing as he stayed strong behind her back to hold her up in place.

The wolf wanted to grimace. He wanted to crinkle his nose and lean away from the howling woman, but instead he kept a stone serious face. He continued to brush her hair back and coo to her, then gripped her hand when she began to say she couldn’t do it. “Yes you can, Adella. You can do it. You can do this, cheri.” He clenched one hand and rubber her shoulder after he broke one hand free. “Be strong for our daughter, you’re almost there my love.”
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

The Stork Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stork Arrives   The Stork Arrives I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:31 pm

She cried as he spoke to her, trying to ease her hysteria. How did women do this? How did her mother do this? Her mother had warned her it would be difficult, especially since the baby was a wolf and would be larger than perhaps normal human children, but Adella still had never gotten it until now. If he wasn’t here to soothe her she would probably be in even a worse situation then she felt now, but his confidence and love in her gave her a little boost and she sucked in a breath to try and stop crying and calm herself down. She sniffled and nodded “Ok….ok” She shifted and gripped his hand again tightly. She hoped her mother was right and she was almost done, because she honestly didn’t know how much she could keep going, even with Andre.

The screaming and pushing resumed and although her body felt so utterly and completely exhausting, she could do nothing but keep going. It wasn’t until the sun had set that that Indris grew more serious “She’s here, Adella, a few more pushes. She will be here” She urged her daughter and Adella whimpered, taking in a few breaths to steel herself before pushing with all her might, her teeth gritted and her body tense, a pained sound screeching from her until…..she gasped out in relief and fell back against Andre, panting hard as Indris beamed looking down at her hands and a few moments later, a baby began crying. “Here she is” Indris said happily, adjusting the baby in a towel before carefully lifting her for Andre and Adella to see. Adella looked at the screaming bundle and smiled, happy tears filling her eyes “Oh Andre….Andre, she’s beautiful”
Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

The Stork Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stork Arrives   The Stork Arrives I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:56 am

After seeing Adella in pain for so long Andre felt as though he could drink an entire bottle of whiskey and still not wash away the experience. Yes, it was beautiful and his child was being born and blah blah blah… but it was torture to see her like this! Not to mention nauseating from the sound of how much pain she was in. He had been in bone crushing, flesh-tearing werewolf fights and still he could not imagine the pain of childbirth.

When the time came that it was nearly over and his hand had lost circulation and feeling he held his breath. The wolf didn’t even realize he was holding his breath from nervousness until the baby cried out and he breathed the weight of the world off of his shoulders. He brushed Addie’s hair back again and wiped her forehead off with a cool towel. He was left speechless by the sight and stared at the baby, not moving his eyes from her even as Indris cleaned her up and showed her to them to see. All he could do was stare and manage to breathe as he stared at the dark haired, wrinkley, crying little thing.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

The Stork Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stork Arrives   The Stork Arrives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:11 pm

After letting them view the baby Indris turned away to go to the bathroom to clean her up and check her appearance for health. Adella watched longingly as her mother disappeared, her pain and exhaustion forgotten for now as all she wanted was the baby. After a few moments her mother emerged, having gently cleaned the baby and wrapped her properly in a blanket. She looked to the couple and smiled again “She is healthy” She told them before walking over to the bed and handing her over to Adella “Careful with her head” Her mother reminded her gently as Adella took the small bundle in her arms. The baby wiggled and cried helplessly, her eyes closed as she wailed and moved her legs and arms about. Adella stared down at her in awe, staring at her in disbelief. She had given birth to her…she was holding the baby she had been carrying for nine months. It was incredible.

She started to laugh and then cry, leaning down to place a tender kiss on the baby’s head before looking back to Andre, her face absolutely lit with happiness as she cried “She’s beautiful. She’s ours. We have a baby, Andre” She laughed before turning back to the baby and began trying to bounce her to get her to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

The Stork Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stork Arrives   The Stork Arrives I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:55 pm

Everything had felt like a story to Andre up until this moment. Every passing moment before their baby girl was there had just been a silly child’s tale. He felt his heart race as Indris left the room to wash their daughter and Andre took the moment to wipe Addie’s face off with a towel and push her hair back for the thousandth time. “She’s here, cheri.” He said quietly, his mind blank for any other words.

As Indris came back with their daughter Andre froze. His hand held Adella’s shoulder and he stood like a deer in headlights, watching the crying baby with curiosity and wonder. For the first time in a very long time he felt like a lost, stupid young boy. He stared at the child, then broke his stare to look at Addie. “What are we gonna call her?” They had mentioned a few names before, but they all escaped him now. He then finally broke his stupor and reached to touch the baby’s head, hushing her gently. “Shh, baby girl, you alright girl.”
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

The Stork Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stork Arrives   The Stork Arrives I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:09 pm

Adella was absolutely enraptured. She was so…small. Adella had imagined her as this tough, robust child the way she had kicked up a storm inside her belly, but having her now in her arms she was so fragile and petite that she was rigid when she held her for she feared if she dropped her even the slightest bit her daughter might break. “I don’t know” She answered him, rather dumbstruck as well by the tiny bundle in her arms and wasn’t paying much attention to what he was saying. But slowly the question came to her and she glanced at him “We liked Amelia, or Anna or….or something else” Her eyes went right back to the crying baby and kept smiling like she had never smiled before. It had felt like it would be forever until she was born, and now she was here.

The baby finally calmed down her wailing and started to become comfortable in Adella’s arms. Her tiny eyes fluttered open, blinking quite a few times as she made a face to the artificial light in the room before her gaze went to Adella and stared at her as if she too was enraptured by what she saw just as her mother did. Adella felt a rush of breath leave her to look into the eyes of her daughter and leaned down to kiss her again “Hello, little one” She whispered to her as the baby stared and stared at her face.
Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

The Stork Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stork Arrives   The Stork Arrives I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:05 am

There was no other feeling like the one Andre felt. He felt his heart swell as he watched his wife holding their child. He was exhausted from trying to calm Addie, but felt a rush of adrenaline that kept his heart, mind, and body awake. “Amelia.” He repeated, stroking Adella’s hair. It would seem the big bad wolf was nervous to touch his teenie tiny daughter, as if he would break her from a mere touch. The wolf within him was anxious and restless with all the commotion, and Andre felt intense and wild with emotion. The need to protect was nearly overwhelming him and he wanted to let the wolf run, but his feet were anchored at Adella's side like a loyal guard dog.

Rather than focusing on the fragile life at hand he turned to Indris and offered her a small smile. “Thank you.” But one thank you wasn’t enough. He went to her and put his arms out, then pulled her in for a tight hug and kissed her cheek. “Thank you for everything.” Not only for delivering their child, but for keeping Adella sane. He touched her face and smiled before going back to Addie, anxious to stay at her side and protect the fragile life in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

The Stork Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stork Arrives   The Stork Arrives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:22 pm

She smiled and looked to him happily when he confirmed the name Amelia, nodding “Amelia” She agreed and looked back to the small bundle who wiggled and cooed in her arms. “You like that name? Little Amelia Louvel” She spoke to the baby whose eyes still were glued to her mother’s face. Indris watched happily, so overwhelmed with emotion herself to be able to be here with her daughter and meet her granddaughter. She shook her head when Andre thanked her, she didn’t think she needed any thanks in doing what a mother was supposed to do for her child, but when he came over and hugged her, her eyes widened in surprise. She hadn’t expected such a gracious gesture from him, but once the initial surprise wore off she gently hugged him in return and then patted his arms when he leaned back. “I thank you as well” For he was so good to her daughter and knew he would continue to be a wonderful husband and father.

Adella held Amelia for a while longer before Indris moved closer to them “Let him hold her” She had to remind Adella, who was absolutely hypnotized by her daughter. She looked up and realized Andre had yet to hold her and looked to him with a happy smile before carefully lifting the baby in her arms for him to take.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Stork Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stork Arrives   The Stork Arrives I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stork Arrives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Residence :: Louvel Manor-
Jump to: