Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Turning Page Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Turning Page

Go down 
+2
Andre Louvel
Adella Louvel
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Full Name : Adella Louvel
Race : Fairy/Werewolf

Turning Page Empty
PostSubject: Turning Page   Turning Page I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:31 pm

Addie wasn’t enjoying pregnancy anymore. After she had finally been convinced by Andre that he was happy for a girl, she had been utterly blissful and in heaven. She had already bought so many cute little pink items for the baby and was so happy that she had also stopped asking Andre when they could finally go back home and away from lame Louisiana. But as she hit six months, she started to become miserable. The baby went from not being active at all, to never stopping in movement. The baby moved and kicked so much she swore her insides were probably bruised to death. She tried reading the baby books for some kind of relief, but nothing worked. They were written for human mothers carrying human babies. She was a delicate fairy carrying a werewolf. She was in pregnancy hell and she still had three months left.

She was currently trying to sleep, but it wasn’t working. It was 3 am and she was getting zero sleep accomplished. She kept tossing and turning, trying to find a comfortable spot but she just could not find relief. The baby was kicking insanely and with the full moon getting closer, she wondered if that was why. Finally she gave up and carefully sat up, looking over to Andre she nudged him firmly with her hand “Andre, your daughter won’t stop She whined, discomfort and frustration in her voice. The baby usually calmed down with Andre’s attention, though it wasn’t always successful but she was desperate "Make her stop"

graphics: so-ghislaine
template: Mellaaaxx @ rcr & sp

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Full Name : Andre Acelin Louvel
Race : Werewolf

Turning Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:24 pm

It wasn’t the pregnancy that was bothering Andre, but the added energy he was holding. He felt like a storage unit, or like some sort of incubator to keep Addie’s wolf comfortable until she was ready to house it again. Having two life forms in one body wasn’t easy, but what would Addie know?

Sleep was the only complete peace the wolf got. When he finally did get to rest he fell into it hard, and was more of a hibernating bear than usual. When she shoved him he hardly stirred, but grunted and turned away from her at the sound of her voice. “No.” He groaned slowly, not bothering to open his eyes. For a few seconds he stayed facing away from her before the big wolf rolled over and put his arm over her belly. “It’s time to sleep.” He cooed in a very deep and groggy voice as he nestled his nose in her hair. Instead of reading her belly a bed time story he rubbed it, his large hang moving back and forth slowly but gradually going slower as he drifted back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Turning Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:03 am

She huffed and puffed when he turned away from her, a pout on her lips and she kept nudging him over and over again “Anndreeee” She complained, shifting. Lucky him got to sleep like a snug bug in a rug, but her? She was lucky to close her eyes peacefully for two minutes. She wished she could go back to the times when the baby didn’t move at all. Then she had been so worried something was wrong with her and then when she did start moving every flutter had been sheer bliss. Now? All she wanted was for the baby to be still for a full twenty four hours! He had put the baby in her so he got to help her deal with it, damn it, she needed sleep! She was carrying his crazy big ole’ baby and he had promised to pamper her.

When he rolled back over she gave him a look for psyching her out, but leaned back against the bed frame and let him work his magic. And just a few moments after he began rubbing her belly, the babies tumbling movements simmered down. She had no clue why the baby responded so much better to him then her, she was carrying her after all, but apparently her daddy was the only one that could settle her. She rested her head back and sighed in relief, her eyes closing as she started to finally drift off and get some much needed rest…when a loud knock came from the front door. She jolted and raised her head, frowning and looked down at Andre curiously. Who in the world could that be at this hour?!

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Head of Business Department
Francesca Boticelli

Full Name : Francesca Boticelli
Race : Vampire

Turning Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:32 pm

Andre had done his best to pamper Addie. He had made her extraordinary meals, rubbed her feet and back, bought her an entirely new nine month wardrobe, and not to mention the presents he brought home. He had done enough to pamper her. Night time was the time where he got to sleep.

Just as he was slipping back into his coma he heard rustling outside and sat up in bed. His eyes were alert and he had already tossed aside the blanket. “Stay here.” He said in a low, hushed tone and headed downstairs. Most men would have grabbed a shot gun, but Andre knew he could defend his home without it. There was an energy within the man that few would have messed with.

He sniffed and inhaled slowly, then listened for any voices before slowly cracking the door open. The strange white couple outside made the wolf tilt his head and he straightened himself out; his bare chest lifting slightly. “Who are you?” He questioned in a low voice, stepping forward in an unwelcoming gesture to make them back up from his door frame. As he stepped out further he noticed a taxi running near his truck and took in a deeper breath. They smelled so familiar… they smelled like… Addie.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Turning Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:25 pm

When Andre grew alert, she grew nervous. The last time someone “visited”, Andre had gotten in a huge fight and killed another wolf after she almost got attacked. To needless to say she was very worried that someone was here in the dead of night, thought the knock hadn’t sound demanding, it still scared her. Stay here? One would think by now that his little wife didn’t listen well when she thought Andre could be in danger. Once he left the room and started downstairs she got out of bed and quickly followed, trying he best to be quiet and careful as she went down the stairs. She stood a few feet behind him, eyeing the door warily. She hoped it was nothing bad…she couldn’t handle anything else that was bad.

The COUPLE blinked at him when the door opened, the woman giving him a warm smile but the male stayed stoic and lacked any friendless. They backed up when he stepped forward and the woman’s smile faltered, looking unsure about the large wolf male before them, though her husband didn’t flinch and simply stared him down like he was only fifth on his boot “We were told by Evelyn Varrow that Adella…Louvel” The man sneered the last name “Could be found here?” He asked. Adella recognized the voice and came closer, spotting her mother and she gasped “Mama?!” She exclaimed and quickly came forward, pushing back Andre. The blonde’s woman’s face filled with joy and happy tears touched her eyes “Adella!” She said happily and opened her arms, Adella rushed to embrace her, crying happily. The male glanced over to them but did not seem very joyed to see her.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Turning Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:43 pm

What the hell? People didn’t look like these two did down in the bayou. They were so white and pristine, and had such a strange smell. Where had they come from? Immediately Andre didn’t like the look that the man gave him, and returned it with a snide expression of his own before Addie busted passed him to get to the woman. Mama? The large wolf cocked his head and staggered aside as his pregnant wife bombarded passed him.

“Yeah,” He started with a laugh before switching to French. “Addie’s here. I’m Andre Louvel. Sorry I greeted you with such an attitude, we typically don’t have visitor’s this late.” The wolf was too tired to remember much of his manners, but didn’t let all of them slide. He glanced to the taxi waiting in the driveway before he went inside and grabbed his wallet; then he went and paid the taxi his rate and took any luggage the fae family may have brought with. After a few minutes he ushered them inside the air conditioned home and tried to paste a smile on his tired face.

Can I get you anything? Water? Coffee? A bed?” Thank God they were visiting in Louisiana, the house was so much bigger than their other home.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Turning Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:06 pm

The two women embraced tightly for quite a while until they slowly broke apart with happy tears streaming down their faces. She then glanced to the male and grew somber, nodding politely too him “Father” She said softly and he simply regarded her with a look before she turned back to grin at her mother. Her mother looked down at wonder at her stomach and touched it, laughing in surprise “You are so big!” She said warmly, obviously thrown to see her little girl carrying a baby. Adella laughed and nodded “She gets bigger every day. She’s very healthy”. Her step-father glanced over and made a face “It is a girl?” He sneered and Adella frowned and nodded. Her mother pursed her lips, staying silent. Adella had told her in her letter, but her mother had yet to tell him.

They stepped inside when Andre ushered them in, Adella’s face glowing “I cannot believe you are here! I had no idea you were coming!” She exclaimed in excitement. Her step father glanced to Andre when he offered them things “No” He said simply and Adella glanced to Andre with pursed lips, much like her mother, then back to her parents before she gasped, remembering her own manners “Oh! Mama, Father, this is Andre” She took Andre’s hand and gave him loving eyes before to her parents “This is my mother, Indris and my father, Celebron” She introduced them. Celebron sniffed “King Celebron” He said pointedly and she shifted “Titles such as those are not really used here…” She started but one look from her step father and she shut up “I apologize…King Celebron”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Turning Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:16 pm

All of the hustle and bustle floated around Andre’s head and went right passed him. It was a good thing he missed her father’s expression when he learned it was a girl, because Andre wasn’t in the mood to put up with much. Hell, he could hardly handle the arguments between he and Addie let alone put up with remarks from others. Once they were inside he touched her belly lovingly, then cleared his throat. The wolf raised a brow and exuded an expression on his face as if to say ‘are you fucking kidding me?’ when the fae added his king title. He paused, glancing at Addie and then back to her parents.

It's nice to meet you, but Addie's right. Title's are outdated here in Louisiana, we mostly go by sir or ma'am.” There was not a chance in hell Andre would refer to someone with their title, not even Queen Elizabeth. The wolf smiled a bit. "But only ma'am if you want to get slapped. Most prefer to be called a miss." Andre's cajun drawl was thicker when he was tired, and he had a tendancy to shut up or ramble on about southern hospitality. It was time to get to sleep. He smiled warmly at Indris before running his hand over his hair. “What brought you into town? Planning a long vacation?” If it was long then he could high tail it back to bed and sleep, then ‘enjoy’ their company in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Turning Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:38 pm

Indris was staring at Andre with wide eyes, blinking often as if she had something in her eyes. He was so…large and intimidating and was suffering the same reactions Adella went through when she first met her husband. Her daughter looked so small and extra delicate standing next to him and although Adella had spoken highly of him, looking at him now Indris could only see a very scary and brutish looking man. Had Adella lied to her about her happiness and his kindness to make her feel better about them being married? Adella though looked happy, standing close to Andre as if she was stuck to him like a magnet.

“It is King” He repeated tightly and Adella and Indris just remained silent. Both the fairy simply stared at Andre as he rambled, not understanding any of his humor, though Addie smiled and giggled but by now she understood his humor, though it escaped her parents ”Yes, what are you doing here?” She asked brightly and Indris smiled “We wanted to see you. It is your first child. A special occasion. I wanted to be here when the baby arrives” Though Celebron snorted some “Your mother wanted to see you” He corrected, obviously not wanting to be included. Adella frowned for a moment, leaning against Andre and touched her stomach as if to distract herself from his comment. Her mother quickly then continued on “We did not know how to contact you in a quick manner to say we would be arriving. I hope we are not an inconvenience” Indris said worriedly but Adella quickly shook her head “No! No of course not, mama!” She looked to Andre then back to her mother “We have room for you. We can prepare a room now for you to rest”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Turning Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:49 pm

Andre Louvel didn’t know how to handle people with such a large stick up their ass. He knew he could be a handful and a prick, but to see it in someone else was a strange dose of his own medicine. To think of all the people he’d been like that to. Maybe he should lighten up a bit… nah.

The wolf stood mostly in a daze as they spoke. He quirked a brow when her father piped in, and he leaned into Addie to kiss the top of her head. “Good, then the baby can have a loving grandma.” He may have been half asleep and in a stupor, but he wasn’t about to miss a jab at his lovely wife. He smiled and squinted his eyes tiredly before adding on a bit more to Indris. “You can show Addie the ropes.” He knew what to do with babies, but it had been a long time.

I’ll go make up the guest room. Why don’t you make them some tea, Addie Lou?” The wolf directed as he picked up her hand and kissed it gently. With that he turned and took their bags to the guest room, tossing a blanket over the already made lush bed and readjusting a few things to waste time and be away from the company (well, to be away from the king).

Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Turning Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:10 pm

Her mother continued to smile, obviously elated when her gaze was on Adella and to see her pregnant…but whenever her gaze was on Andre, it was far more reserved, though not unkind like her husband. She was simply…uncertain about him, though he seemed to be kind to Adella so far. “I am excited to have a granddaughter. She will be beautiful” He mother stepped forward to take Adella’s hand and squeeze it, mother and daughter exchanging looks of utter joy. She then glanced to Andre and looked confused “The ropes?” She questioned, not understanding and Adella smiled “It is a American saying. He just means you can show me how to be a mother” She explained and her mother nodded “Oh”

When Andre offered to make up the guest room she laughed softly and reached up to give him a kiss on the cheek, knowing he was being a sleepy bear. She nodded and lead her parents to the kitchen and began to make them tea, she and her mother chatting like excited little birds as her step father looked around the house, inspecting everything under a harsh and disapproving eye. He then looked over as the two women chattered and intervened suddenly "Does your husband approve of such excitement over a girl?" He asked harshly and she frowned, both she and Indris going quiet as Adella began to pour them tea "Andre is excited for a girl. He has bought many items for her already and speaks to her often" She smiled at her mother when she mentioned it but Celebron scoffed "No man is ever excited for a girl..." He grumbled under his breath.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Turning Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:21 pm

The king had already rubbed Andre the wrong way more than once, but he wasn’t going to let it bother him tonight. Instead he focused on making the guest room as nice as possibly in his half stupor. He paced around and fluffed the pillows, then moved their luggage near the dresser and made sure to leave the closet door open so they knew they could use that as well. He flipped the switch to the light of the guest bathroom and headed back out, scratching his broad back as he walked into the kitchen. The wolf yawned and stretched, then draped his arms over Addie’s shoulders from behind. “Can we go back to sleep? I’m sure your parents are tired as well.

In his sleepy daze he forgot how reserved and meek Addie had been when she first arrived, and didn’t stop to think that her parents were probably the same way. He didn’t hold back from being himself and leaned in to nuzzle Addie’s neck gently then kissed her cheek. After he had already done this he remembered to mind his up tight manners and stood up a little straighter, running his hands down her upper arms. “In the morning I’ll make a big breakfast and show them around, then we can all catch up.” It was time for sleep!
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Turning Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:41 pm

She glanced back when she felt him behind her, giggling when he asked to go back to bed. She shook her head at him as her mother sipped her tea primly “You are just the one that’s tired” She teased him, shaking her head and looked at her mother with a smile “Andre is a bear. He needs every second of his sleep” She joked, giggling when he nuzzled her and relishing the attention like always. Her mother stared at first in surprise to see such…blatant affection. It was true, her village was not open in that manner and after a few moments her mother quickly looked away from the loving couple. She had never see Addie be so…bubbly.

“Yes, sleep would be best” Indris was too excited to sleep, but a husband’s wishes always came first, even if it was not your own. Adella turned to give Andre a kiss before going over to her mother and took her hand “I’ll show you to your guest room…oh! You must see the baby’s room first!” She exclaimed happily. It was obvious she was utterly and completely ecstatic to have her mother here and both women ended up embracing tightly again. Addie wouldn’t be going to bed anytime soon, that was obvious. She and her mother would want to stay up and chat for hours, probably until the sun rose.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Turning Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:05 am

The chirping women made Andre smile. He was glad Addie had someone to talk to in Louisiana, even if it was only temporary. He worried about her when he was off at work, and often tried getting her to talk to someone of the waitresses at the restaurants but they were usually busy, and Addie was reserved. Part of him had considered looking into near by schools, but he knew she would object and put her foot down. At the moment her foot was too heavy to argue with.

I’ll show you where the guest room is.” There wasn’t a fat chance that Andre was going to stay up late and chit chat with the king. With no further objections he strode through the house and brought the king to the guest room. “Your bags are already in here. Feel free to use the closet or dresser, and let me know if you need anything else.” Even if he did need anything else they were fresh out. Water? Fresh out. There were cups in the bathroom and he could get it for himself.

After getting Celebron all settled in Andre drug his feet up the stairs and back to their bedroom. The tired wolf crawled heavily into bed and nestled himself under the blankets before breathing a heavy sigh and trying to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Turning Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:16 am

Celebron spoke no words to Andre, not even a thank you, and was treating him like a servant. His behavior seemed to show he loathed the man, even though he didn’t know him, he didn’t have too. Andre was a wolf and he despised wolves with his entire being. He was only here to appease Indris, who had been driving him crazy with her insistence to see Adella and the baby. Especially now that they claimed it was a girl, the very little interest he had in the child was gone. He went promptly to sleep, but Adella and Indris stayed up all night talking in the baby’s room together. It wasn’t till the sun started to rise that her mother insisted Adella get some sleep, so she went to bed and laid down…only for thirty minutes later to get up.

She had seen the way her step father had looked at the house, with contempt. It was inbred n her head to please him, and so poor six month pregnant Addie started cleaning the house top and bottom. Mopping and dusting to the extreme, making sure everything was spotless, right down to getting on her knees to clean the floorboards and wiping down everything she could to perfection. She then set about trying to move furniture and rearrange the things in the home in ways she thought it would appeal to Celebron more. She felt miserable and exhausted but she pushed on, not wanting her step father to be displeased (entirely) with their home. She had learned as a child that keeping him happy kept everyone else happy.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Turning Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:31 am

If Andre had been more awake, or had been paying more attention to Celebron he would have been annoyed. The wolf was still slightly annoyed, but was grateful that the king didn’t want to stop and chat before he went to bed. If he kept his mouth shut the entire trip Andre would have been skipping and singing.

It didn’t take the wolf long to doze off. He meant to wait for Addie, but in the back of his oh-so-tired mind he knew that she wouldn’t be coming to bed any time soon and he greeted the sandman with open arms. He managed to get a few hours of sleep until the sun starting to rise stirred him, and the sound of a grunt and something heavy moving woke him up further. Within a few seconds he was downstairs only to catch his pregnant wife trying to rearrange the living room. “What are ya’ doin’?!” Though he hushed his voice he was still agitated that she exhorting herself. “You gotta be crazy, Adella. You can’t be movin’ shit like this. Did you even get some sleep last night?” He went to her side and shooed her away from the furniture and tried to get her to sit down. “Go to bed.” He only hustled her more, herding her in the direction of the stairs to their bedroom. “I’m not askin’, I’m tellin’ you. You gonna end up droppin’ the baby early if you keep this up.”
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow

Turning Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:27 am

She squeaked in surprise to hear Andre, turning around to look at him as she was trying to perfectly straighten the couch. She hadn’t been expecting him up so early, had thought he’d sleep in late after being woken up last night. “I’m cleaning” She said simply, though something about her was clearly nervous. She was on edge, like she expected a shark to fall down from the ceiling and attack her. She frowned to see he was upset and straightened herself, moving over to the kitchen where she had a million and one cleaning supplies. “I got a little sleep” She said a bit sheepishly, avoiding eye contact as she picked up a duster and started moving around dusting like a maniac.

She sighed “Celebron is very picky. He expects things to be at the highest standards at all times and the house is a mess” It wasn’t, but to a man like Celebron it might as well be a pigsty. When he tried to get her to sit down she shook her head, even though she was in pain and exhausted “I can’t, I can’t. I have to make sure everything is perfect before Celebron wakes up” She said desperately, shaking her head over and over again. When he kept shooing her towards the stairs her stress level rose and she snapped a bit “Andre! I can’t! I have to clean!” She had turned frantic and looked towards the guest bedroom before back to him, her expression fearful “I have to make sure everything is perfect. I have too or he’ll just judge everything the whole time and make things…difficult. So just let me clean”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Turning Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:37 pm

The man hadn’t even been in his house twenty-four hours and already Andre was annoyed with him. He knew father-in-laws were obnoxious, but this one was beyond that. Did he have a decent side? Andre’s irritation was only spun a little more when Addie lied about getting sleep. He sighed a growly sound, then ran his hand over her hair. “The house isn’t a mess, cheri. Everythin’ is new, how can it be messy already?” The wolf wasn’t the pickiest man about cleanliness. He wasn’t a slob by any means, but he wasn’t a neat freak either.

His brows raised and he leaned his head back when Addie snapped. Normally it was Andre who was the short tempered one, especially as of late, but in this instance he was the one to back down. “Alright, alright, honey." It was rare for Andre to call her just 'honey'. Normally it was honey pie, pumpkin pie, sugar, etc. "Just take it easy, okay?” Was it too early to have a glass of Whiskey? Andre stepped closer, but instead of being his usual affectionate self and kissing her he rubbed the small of her back and kept a small distance between them. “Do they eat anythin’ special for breakfast? Am I gonna offend his majesty?” With that the wolf smirked to himself and headed into the kitchen to start a breakfast, trying to remember what Addie used to eat before he turned her onto fried food.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow

Turning Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:52 am

“To him it’s a mess” She insisted and quite frankly, deep down she knew she could clean all she wanted but Celebron would never be pleased, but she still felt the need to work hard to at least try to make him a little happy…if that was even truly possible. All her life all she tried to do was make him happy and have never succeeded, but she kept trying and trying as if some day she might actually make him proud of her. She didn’t mean to snap at him, but the stress of Celebron showing up had her haywire. All she had was horrible memories with the man, and although she had been upset to leave home and be away from her mother, she had been at least happy to be away from under his looming shadow. Now he was here and she felt like he would tear apart all her happiness.

She took in a breath when he told her to calm down, her gaze lowering to the ground in a guilty fashion. Right now she wanted his warmth and affection, but she was freaking him out. She sighed softly “Just plain vegetables, and rice, if we have it” It’s all she had survived on the first month of living with Andre, the only thing that hadn’t been processed and upset her stomach. She stood where she was for a few moments as he walked away to the kitchen then turned and followed him, getting close to him and touching his arm “I’m sorry I yelled at you” She murmured, kissing his arm before looking up at “It’s just…he scares me” She whispered as if she thought he was standing in the room with them. Celebron had treated her like shit all her life, mentally and physically abusing her, he was her worst and absolute nightmare.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

Turning Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:16 pm

They had only been there one night and already Andre was irritated. It didn’t take much now days to rub him the wrong way, but he was practicing his best meditation to keep himself at ease. It was nothing to get worked up over. So what if Addie snapped at him. So what if he didn’t know what the hell to feed these people.

The wolf began pulling things out of the fridge. There was organic bacon that he had bought in a spur of the moment, trying to make Addie eat healthy kick, and then basic eggs. Did they have chickens in the land of the fairies? They must have had some sort of bird.

The wolf pulled out some oatmeal and fruits, then began making his usual buffet of foods for breakfast when Addie walked in. He turned his head towards her and let out a sigh he didn’t know he wash holding. He turned to her and put his hands on her shoulders, then ran them down her arms. His motions affectionate but his face was still stern. “No one should scare you now.” Then a thought made his stomach twist and he swallowed hard. Did he still scare her? He stood still for a moment, looking her face over before leaning down and kissing her forehead then all the way down to her lips. “Do I scare you?” He asked against her mouth after their kiss, pressing his forehead to hers and closing his eyes to rein in any over dramatic emotions that were fueled by his excess energy.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Turning Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:21 pm

She gazed up at him when he rested his hands on her shoulders, giving him sad little eyes to back up her apology. She frowned “But he does…he always will. I know I’ve never really spoken much about him but…he’s cruel, Andre. The things he did to me…I can never forget his treatment of me” He had hit her, locked her up, yelled at her and degraded her. Every time he looked at her it was as if she was this absolutely disgusting filth that he couldn’t seem to get rid of, and it had scarred her deeply her whole life. She had spoken volumes about her mother, but whenever Celebron came up she kept her mouth shut and said very little about it to her husband and always changed the subject. The only thing she had said about the man was how he used to lock her up in a dark shed on full moons…and that had been one of the nicer things he did to her.

She tilted her head slightly when he just stared at her, her brow furrowing curiously when he kissed her she leaned more into him, craving the affection she once had shied away from. His question surprised her and her eyes widened “What?” She asked in disbelief, shaking her head gently “Of course not…of course you don’t scare me” Why did he worry about such a thing? She placed her mouth back against his to return the kiss, bringing a hand up to run through his hair “I love you…I couldn’t be scared of you” She smiled lovingly “You’re a big fluffy bear. You’re not scary at all” She nuzzled his face and leaned against him.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

Turning Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:00 pm

Once again the old familiar feeling of anger roused in the wolf as Adella mentioned how cruel Celebron had been to her. He growled, a low sound deep within his chest and clenched his fists before he had put them on her. “Then why is he stayin’ here? Anyone who mistreats you isn’t allowed in our home. He can get the fuck out. If he even so much as looks at you—“ But all was soothed by her embrace and Andre was able to collect himself… for the moment.

Fluffy bear? Andre smiled and ran his hands down her sides, then around to her backside. It was surprising how easily his energy could be redirected. “A bear you say?” It was a relief to hear how she was no longer scared of him. The way she had looked at him on their wedding day was a far cry from the way she looked at him now. Did she understand how much he cared for her? He growled again but was playful this time and for the moment reveled in romance. He leaned down to kiss her neck and thought about lifting her up on the counter, but remembered their house guests who were asleep just down the hall. In fact, Andre had heard stirring from within the bedroom and decided to move his hands up to Adella’s back. “Honestly, Adella, one cruel word and I’m hangin’ him by his balls.”
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Turning Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:20 pm

When he growled she pursed her lips, thinking maybe she shouldn’t have said anything at all about Celebron, but she had reached such a high level of comfort with Andre that she always felt the need to tell him everything…but maybe for his sake she needed to omit things. “Because” She started, her voice calm to keep him calm “They are visiting and my mother is with him and for now we just have to be polite and keep them happy” And she had to wait on Celebron’s hand and foot like a servant to keep him happy, but she wouldn’t mention that part or she was sure Andre would break something and it would probably be her step father. She was glad she was able to calm him, her mother was freaked out enough about Andre as it was, she didn’t need to see him angry.

She giggled and nodded, giving him another small kiss “Mmhmmm” She had felt like the world was ending when she first saw him, imagined a life full of an angry abusive wolf, but now she was in bliss. She giggled more when he growled and grinned, crinkling her nose playfully. Oh he was perfect…she hoped soon that her mother would realize that as well. She didn’t hear any stirrings, she was too wrapped up in her husband. She gave him a look, though it was playful “Your so crude” She muttered and kissed him, her lips lingering “Don’t work today” She whispered, slipping her arms around his neck “I need you”. The stirrings Andre had heard had been her mother, who happened to be as silent as Adella was when she wanted to be. She walked towards the voices by stopped and took a few steps back when she noticed Andre and Adella in the kitchen, watching the couple quietly and curious.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

Turning Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:55 pm

Andre didn’t want to understand why he had to be nice to Celebron. Sure he may have been his father-in-law, but already he couldn’t stand the man and wanted to make his visit unpleasant. He kept growling at the thought of the man, but didn’t acknowledge anymore of Addie’s suggestions. He’d be decent to him as long as he wasn’t a complete cock to Andre or Adella.

The wolf continued teasing Addie. His hands running over her butt, then up her back and up around to her shoulders. “I can move some meetin’s.” He struggled to think of the meetings he could push until tomorrow, or the things he could put off while his hands were on his wife. He kissed her neck again, ignoring the stirring even though he knew someone was coming into the kitchen. Andre loved his wife, and he was far from shy about showing that. His hands ran up the sides of her neck and he cupped her face as he kissed her. All of his other senses warned him that someone was watching them, but he managed to linger just long enough in the kiss.

Good morning, Indris.” He said as he pulled his mouth away from Adella’s, looking over her to the silent woman in the corner. “Did you sleep well?” With that he stepped back from Addie and went back to cooking breakfast, the smell of food filling the house.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Turning Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:08 am

She squealed playfully when his hands went down to her butt, her hands stroking the back of his neck in return. She wondered at times what had gotten her so affectionate, if it was the fact her dormant wolf was more awakened being around Andre or if it was Andre himself or maybe even both, but affection had been foreign to her when she first married him, not even to her own mother did they touch often, if just wasn’t their way. “Good…move lots of meetings” She murmured, sighing contently as he kissed her neck. Being pregnant had done odd things to her…like make her horny, but they hadn’t made love since she had become pregnant and she was kind of drowning. She leaned into the kiss and closed her eyes, moaning softly against his mouth “Andre…” She began, sliding her hands down his back…

Her eyes flew open when he pulled away and said her mother’s name, whirling around to see her there “Oh! Mama!” She exclaimed in surprise, a bright blush touching her cheeks to know her mother had seen them being intimate. She glanced to Andre then to her mother with a smile. Her mother nodded, a subtle curious expression on her face “I slept well.” Her mother was intrigued to see such affection between them. Back in their village, sometimes arranged marriages did work out; the two people learned to care for one another and develop some sort of love, but not often, it was typically tense and lacked warmth. She was not used of seeing such affection between a arranged couple, especially such…burning affection.

When Andre stepped back to cooking her mother approached Adella and touched her belly with a happy expression, but tilted her head and gave Adella a strange look “She is so still” Last night when they had stayed up speaking the baby had kicked up a terrible storm the whole time, so much so that her mother had told her a remedy for pain since she could tell her daughter was terribly in pain. Adella just giggled and nodded, still blushing from being caught with Andre “She’s always still when Andre is near” She said with a slight shrug. Her mother looked even more curious and glanced at Andre with a bit of a knowing look before back to Adella and lowered her hand from her stomach. “He cooks the meals?” Indris asked quietly to Adella, obviously thrown to see a man cooking. Adella laughed some and nodded “Andre is a wonderful cook. He always fight me about cooking”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Turning Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turning Page   Turning Page I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turning Page
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next