Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Crossing New Bridges - Page 2 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Crossing New Bridges

Go down 
+2
Andre Louvel
Adella Louvel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Full Name : Andre Acelin Louvel
Race : Werewolf

Crossing New Bridges - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:16 pm

Of course he had to say he was fine. He would lose all dignity if he whined and complained about how his owies hurt. When Addie came closer Andre wanted to swat at her and make her get back so he wouldn’t get blood all over her, but as soon as he had that added support he couldn’t bring himself to tell her to scat. She was an angel. He was feeling light headed, but she was still an angel.

He breathed a sigh of relief when Adella said she was alright. If she was fine then everything he had done was worth it. The wolf didn’t flinch at the dead wolf in his yard. It didn’t phase him, in fact it was a victory. The beast would have hurt his wife and child.

The water began to clear his swimming head but when Addie stepped in he turned and looked at her with a scolding expression. “Adella Louvel.” He started in a firm voice, touching her clothes, but decided to let it go. He hissed a few times as she cleaned his wounds, then leaned against the wall of the shower and finally let her take care of him. “They from a pack ‘bout two towns over.” Whenever Andre was tired or hurt his accent spun thicker in his words. “They wanted me to leave, thinkin’ this is their territory. Nobody’s claimed here since what happened, like it’s cursed land or somethin’.”

He closed his eyes and breathed a little slower as his wounds tried to heal, but there were so many. “Nobody wants the Louvel curse.” The wolf finally opened his eyes and touched Addie’s face. “Except you. You’re stuck with it, Addie Louvel.” He stood up a little straighter and kissed her. “They left my pack to rot when it needed help. Then when they said somethin’ ‘bout me runnin’ away like last time… I lost it. They came here lookin’ for trouble, Addie.” His voice started to grow more desperate, like he needed her to believe him. He needed her on his side.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Full Name : Adella Louvel
Race : Fairy/Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:27 pm

Adella reminded herself not to baby him, she really wanted to but had learned that didn’t work best with Andre. He was a big boy and she didn’t need to treat him like he was five, but she was still going to take care of him. She didn’t care about getting her clothes wet, it wasn’t difficult to just change them after she was done tending to him. If he hadn’t been stubborn and gotten in the shower without her instruction then she wouldn’t have to get in the shower in the first place. She gave him a look when he scolded her “Don’t Adella Louvel me, Andre Louvel She shot back at him before starting to help clean him up.

She frowned when he hissed in pain but ignored it and kept going, just wanting to get it done quickly so he could get bandaged up and into bed to rest. She listened to his explanation as she cleaned him up and checked his wounds then quickly looked at him when he mentioned he was cursed and gave him a gentle look “I am not stuck with anything” She told him seriously then kissed him “And you’re not cursed” She touched his face “You were protecting me and the baby. You did what any man would do and that’s to take care of his family.” She stroked his cheek with her thumb and gave him one more kiss before resuming to tend to his wounds.

graphics: so-ghislaine
template: Mellaaaxx @ rcr & sp

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:46 pm

She was going to get wet and cold and get sick. That’s how people got sick, right? They wore wet clothes outside and caught a cold. Andre watched Addie as she washed his wounds, but eventually gave in to closing his eyes and trying to ignore the pain. A few of the wounds had already disappeared, but for the most part he was still pretty badly beat up. It was nothing compared to the other guy.

“You’re stuck with me.” He touched her face. “Whether you like it or not.” As she washed his wounds and defended him Andre smiled. The water had rinsed away any fresh blood and now all that remained was swollen and battered body parts rather than gushing wounds. “I love you more and more every day, cheri.” With that the wolf stood up and rinsed his face off, grimacing at the feeling of a black eye then turned the shower off. He turned back to his wife and cupped her face as he kissed her, feeling light headed but ignoring it.

Once he was out of the shower he dried himself off gingerly and wrapped the towel around his waist. “They’ll be to pick up the trash before mornin’.” The dead wolf in the yard wouldn’t see the light of day. He walked back downstairs to make sure the door was locked and the windows were shut before he headed upstairs and found a pair of pajama pants. In his woozy daze this all took at least ten minutes before he remembered he needed to patch himself up and took some gauze out of the medicine cabinet. “Our appointment is at ten a.m tomorrow morning. Please don’t let me oversleep.” Even after all of that he wasn’t going to let her get out of the doctor. He even remembered to tell her that as he swayed as he stood, then sat down and looked pale as a fresh moon.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:17 am

She shook her head, still not agreeing with his statement “No. Stuck is negative. I’m not stuck with you. I choose you. I want to be with you” The word stuck reminded her at the beginning of their marriage, when she felt miserable and heartbroken, like an innocent prisoner locked up in jail. But now she no longer felt like she was trapped here or with him and she didn’t want him to think that way either that she felt like that anymore. Once his wounds were cleaned to tossed the rag on the floor to throw away later then smiled when he told her he loved her. She felt the same, every day they spent together just brought them closer together and more in love.

She stepped out of the shower carefully with him and when he went downstairs she went and opened the first aid kit on the bed and took everything out before changing out of her wet clothes, trying off some and slipping on a robe and tying it loosely. When he returned and mentioned the appointment she frowned. She had forgotten about it “Are you sure you still want to go after all this?” She was truly concerned about him, he needed to rest and heal, but she also wanted a escape goat from going. She quickly went over when he sat down and sat beside him “You’re a stubborn old man…” She grumbled, sighing heavily and began to bandage his wounds herself before he attempted anything more.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:57 am

At least Adella was a happy stuck. She enjoyed being placed where she was doomed. In the moment Andre’s head was swimming from blood loss and adrenaline, and he wasn’t quite himself. He was convinced, at that moment, that Addie was imprisoned in the Louvel curse.

As she wrapped his wounds and asked if he really wanted to go to the doctor he nodded. “You ain’t gettin’ out of that one.” He smirked at the old man statement. “I am. I’m stuck in my ways.” And his ways were to be a sneaky ass and get her to the doctor regardless of the consequences. After his wounds had been patched so he wouldn’t ruin the bed he went and grabbed a teeshirt out of the drawer and slipped it on. Normally Andre slept with a bare chest, but the shirt would hold the bandages in place so he could heal while he slept.

As he crawled into bed with Addie he pushed her down playfully and kissed her. He sighed a long, overdue breath as he kissed her neck and shoulders, and then reached over to set the alarm for nine a.m. It was already late. They wouldn’t get much sleep, but it would be enough to get them by before going to the doctor. The wolf pulled the blanket over himself and his wife and, as a flag as to let her know he would be fine, he playfully pushed her robe open and smirked. At first he rubbed her belly, but then became preoccupied with kissing her shoulders down to her chest. Still, Andre was tired and the kisses were loving but lazy and he slouched on his side as he played with her. With all the energy out of him he didn’t have to worry so much about losing control of the wolf. He’d already done that once tonight, the creature was subdued.

"Don't let me over sleep, cheri."
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

Full Name : Michelle "Misha" Karvan
Race : Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:34 pm

She sighed, having hoped he’d feel crappy enough to agree they shouldn’t go, but apparently he didn’t feel bad enough. “Yes you are” She muttered and gave him a unhappy look as she finished bandaging him up. Ugh, a doctor…she hoped he knew this was the first and last time she was going to go see a stupid doctor. She was just doing this to appease him, but she would not be pleased to have to keep seeing a doctor often. If the baby was alright then she felt there was no need for a doctor down the road again. She gathered the left over bandages and placed them back in the first aid kit before putting it back in its place then returned to the bed, giggling when he pushed her back against it.

She grinned at him, shaking her head slightly against the bed “Only you” She whispered with amusement. Only Andre would get into a huge fight, kill a man, and then be kissing and playing around with his wife in bed. She laughed when he pushed her robe open, bringing a hand up to trace along his jaw as he touched and kissed her. She took in a deep breath and closed her eyes, enjoying the gentle affection. “If you keep this up neither of us will sleep” She opened her eyes and gave him a playful look before she suddenly gasped and sat up, looking alarmed. She touched her stomach, blinking and looked down with wide eyes, pausing for a few moments before she gasped again ”Andre!” She said loudly, looking to him “He moved!”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:47 pm

Andre was a man, and he had just done a very admirable and manly thing. He protected his wife! There was so much testosterone flowing around in him he could have energized an army, or so he felt. In reality his body was exhausted and begging for sleep, but he wanted to spend his last moments awake with Addie before he passed out like a bear in hibernation.

“That’s okay. We can just stay up ‘till the doctor…” That would be very okay with him (or so he thought). He was just about to put his hands on her when she sat up and gasped. Immediately the wolf shot up and looked alarmed, touching her shoulders and looking over her face. “What? What?” What was happening?

He moved. He moved. The dead wolf? No. Andre tilted his head and furrowed his brows, then slouched when he realized what she meant. He cleared his throat and ran his hand over his hair. “Jesus, Addie! You’re gonna give me a heart attack!” Or more grey hair, just what he needed. After taking a deep breath he smiled and looked to her belly, then put his hand over to feel for any more movement. “He’s movin’ ‘cause of all the excitement.” The wolf said in a tired voice then leaned down and kissed her belly.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:05 pm

She just…hadn’t been expecting it. This whole time she kept waiting and waiting and waiting to feel just the slightest flutter of the baby and she hadn’t. It had been driving her mad and had been dreading to go see the doctor and have him tell her that her baby was dead inside her. The movement had come so out of the blue, such a foreign feeling she had never felt before that it had kind of creeped her out until she realized what it was. She laughed at his reaction, though she looked guilty as she did it. She hadn’t meant to scare him but…it had freaked her out too!

“Sorry! Sorry but…but he moved! He moved Andre!” Her eyes were lit up as she grinned at him “The babies ok!” Oh she was relieved…if the baby moved then that meant he had to be alright. When Andre put her hand to feel she wait very still then frowned when nothing happened “I just felt him! I did, I felt this little…I don’t know, like this odd little bump or something…” A few moments after she spoke it happened again, like a little hiccup within her belly and she lit up again “There! Did you feel it?!” She was brimming with excitement and she gave him a big kiss “He’s ok!”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:11 pm

Once the wolf’s heart stopped beating quickly he relaxed and smiled. He shook his head and laughed a little, feeling Addie’s stomach. “He’s got stage fright.” The wolf said when his baby didn’t move again, but as soon as it kicked he lit up. A bright smile took over his face and he kissed Addie excitedly.

“Did you think he wasn’t okay?” He knitted his brows and rubbed her belly some, admiring and looking for any more kicks. “You gotta tell me these things Addie. You ain’t goin’ through this alone. You can talk to me about anything.” He looked to her a bit more seriously. “Anything.” Had he ever proven her step father right that all men were assholes? No. Andre had never been cruel to her, or done things without purpose. Husbands and wives were supposed to be each other’s best friend and back bone, and he wanted to support Addie as much as she supported him. The wolf kissed her again and scooted down into bed to lay, wrapping his arm around her stomach incase of any more movement. "I love you, Addie Lou."
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:35 pm

When he felt the baby she was so excited she could have jumped up and down…you know, if she hadn’t been five months pregnant. Once he had felt the baby she shifted to straddle him, putting her arms around his neck and give him a million kisses from her happiness. But his question made her stop and she frowned, glancing down and she bit her bottom lip “I…it just…he hadn’t moved and I…I was worried he might be…” She couldn’t finish it, but it didn’t matter because the baby was fine now. He had moved. He was alive. She sighed and met his gaze again “I didn’t want to worry you. You were dealing enough with this, two wolves thing I didn’t want you to worry about the baby if I wasn’t sure he was alright or not”

The baby kicked one more time than a second bump before he went quiet again. Adella rubbed her stomach gently, trying to encourage more movement but that seemed to be all the little baby would be doing that night. She laid back in bed with him and cuddled close, smiling and feeling elated. She wasn’t sure if she’d be able to sleep now, now that she had felt the baby move. “I love you too” She told him happily. Everything was going to be ok….now she just had to face the stupid doctor in the morning.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:48 pm

Why had she been so worried and he hadn’t caught on? Andre frowned, even after she straddled him. “Why didn’t you tell me?” It was because he had been such a mental case the passed few months. He was a handful in his own, she didn’t think she needed to bother him any more. The wolf put his hands on her hips and ran them gently up and down her sides. “I’m sorry I been a mess, mon cheri. I’ll try and be better. I promise. I want you to tell me everything. Everything. Don’t hold back nothin’, you hear?”

He readjusted when she laid down and rubbed her stomach at first, but then moved his hands up to massage her shoulders. “You can talk to me about anythin’. Tell me I’m bein’ a basket case, or tell me to calm down. You’re my wife. I’ll listen to you better than anyone in the world.” He scooted in closer and buried his nose in her hair, then against her neck. “Goodnight, Mrs. Louvel.” It wouldn’t be long before Andre passed out; as much as he might have tried to deny it he was exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:18 pm

She shook her head and put her fingertips against his lips “No, don’t do that. You always want to blame yourself and it isn’t your fault. You’ve been struggling and its fine. I just didn’t want to worry you, that’s all” She then lowered her fingertips and smiled with a nod “I’ll tell you, I will. I promise” Everything? She just hated to burden him and she bit her bottom lip, contemplating. Well, she had something she wanted to discuss with him now but…no, no, not now. Poor man was tired and he needed rest, he really did, now was not the time to bring up discussions. She could mention it later, if he still was insistent about her telling him everything tomorrow.

“Mmm, goodnight Mr. Louvel” She returned with a smile before closing her eyes. She did fall asleep, not a deep one, but she did rest with her hand on her stomach all night, just to make sure if the baby moved again she would feel it. She felt though that just when she was falling into that deep sleep she heard the alarm. Her eyes opened and she looked around groggily before rubbing at her eyes then turning her head to look back at him “Andre…Andre wake up” She said, turning to start nudging him.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Head of Business Department
Francesca Boticelli

Full Name : Francesca Boticelli
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:59 pm

With the promise that Addie would tell him everything Andre was satisfied. He smiled and kissed her, loving his wife so dearly for everything she did. “Everything.” He said once more before drifting into a heavy sleep. It was so heavy he hardly heard the alarm in the morning. The sound was just an obnoxious tune in his dream, and much like a wolf he dreamed of nature. So it wasn’t unreasonable that he wrinkled his brow and growled in his sleep, stretching over Addie when she nudged him. “No.” He groaned softly, barely pulling himself awake.

Over the night most of his wounds had healed shut. Now he only looked like he had been in a normal human male fight. Bruises covered his torso, but the marks on his face were gone. He grumbled a few more times before stretching with a loud yawn and finally sat up. Within a few minutes he rolled out of bed and glanced at the alarm. “Shit.” Shit was right, he had set it late. “We’re gonna be late, Addie. Get dressed.” He hurried around the room to change in his groggy state. A few times the bull in the china shop tripped over things and stubbed his toe, but within a few minutes he was down the stairs and ready to go. His hair pulled back into a slick tiny black and grey bun, and he had managed to splash some water on his face and grab coffee on the way out the door and into the truck. The body of the wolf was gone, he’d have to deal with the pack and explanation later. He hardly noticed at all, and almost completely forgot about the night before if it hadn't been for the pain in one of his legs.

“Let’s go, Adella!” He called out, trying to hustle the pregnant woman faster. They needed to get out and on the road, and once they did Andre's foot was made of lead on the gas pedal.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:46 pm

When he refused to get up in the morning, well, she wasn’t surprised. He was a big sleepy bear and he had a rough night, of course he didn’t want to get up…and quite frankly, today? She didn’t care. She simply smiled sneakily and shrugged some “Ok” And laid her head back down to sleep. If he didn’t want to get up, well, what could she do? Nothing. Oh too bad, they’d have to miss the appointment. She closed her eyes and started to drift back asleep, not feeling any shame that she wasn’t waking him up, she’d deal with his anger about it later. But apparently today wasn’t her lucky day, because he got out of bed and saw the time and started rushing around. She sighed and looked up, pouting. Dang it, she was so close.

It was like pulling teeth as she got out of bed and shuffled off to the bathroom to get ready. As he ran around like a headless chicken, she took her pregnant little time brushing her teeth and hair and getting dressed and grabbing some milk to drink for breakfast. She walked outside and down the porch towards the car, giving him a look “I’m carrying your giant child, this is as fast as I can go” Ok, she could go a little faster but she was dragging her feet and being grumpy about the doctor. She got into the truck and nestled into the seat, pouting as she sat there and traced idly on her belly. She was not a happy camper this morning.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:07 am

Andre should have known better than to let Addie be the one to assure he woke up. He should have set five alarms so he wouldn’t have over slept so much, but what was done was done. As he hurried her to the car he gave her a blank stare and scoffed. “You only five months, my dear. Just you wait.” She was going to need a wheel chair by the end of her pregnancy if she kept growing at the rate she was, but there was not a chance in hell the wolf would ever say that. He’d have to sleep outside for a month.

As they drove he sped, flying down the dirt roads until he got into the city and closer to the freeway. He reached over from time to time to touch her belly, but was too tired to smile much or coo to her. Instead he drank his coffee, trying to wake his exhausted body up from the night before. There were still bruises all over him, but when he noticed one on his forearm he rolled the sleeve of his plaid shirt down. “They gonna think you beat me.” The wolf teased with a playful look.

Once they were there Andre rushed around to help Addie out of the car then inside. He told the receptionist at the desk they were there, then began filling out paper work. From the time he helped her out of the car he hadn’t let her hand go, and ran his thumb over her hand to reassure her. It was a small clinic with peaceful lighting and darker, relaxing colors on the wall. “I’m right here.” He whispered in her ear before kissing her cheek as the nurse called her back to the room.

"Adella?" The nurse in pink paused and smiled at her. "Hi, how are you today?" Once they were out of the waiting room and into the room she cheerfully asked her questions. "Is this your first pregnancy? What made you decide to come to our clinic?" Did she smoke, did Andre smoke, alcohol use, etc. Typical questions, but Andre still smiled and held her hand the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:13 pm

She gave him a look when he warned her she was only five months along “Are you going to pamper me when I’m stuck in bed then when I’m super fat with your baby?” She said with a small hint of a smile on her lips. She knew things were going to be very tough from now on, for she was aware she was only five months pregnant and she was struggling far more than she figured normal women carrying normal babies at five months struggled with. Werewolf children were difficult to carry, her mother had mentioned it once to her that carrying Adella had been harsh on her body but Adella was prepared…she hoped.

She was quiet on the trip there, obviously not excited and doing everything to show it, but when he cracked his joke she smiled and started laughing and from then she was a bit more relaxed….a bit more, enough that she wasn’t sitting there pouting and pissed at least. Once they were inside, she put on her critical glasses and examined everything with her gaze intently and was behaving like if she touched anything she’d be diseased. She was thankful though that he held her hand and she squeezed it tight, watching him as he filled out paperwork, wondering why he even had to do that. Couldn’t they just go back and see the doctor and be done? She didn’t understand all this hoopla.

She looked up when she heard the nurse and gave Andre a nervous look before standing and following him and the nurse to the back. She gave her a thin smile to answer her question, not bothering to hide the fact to the nurse that she wasn’t happy to be here today. She sat down tentatively when they entered the room, pursing her lips as she glanced around at all the random items and made a slight face before her focus snapped back to the nurse as she asked questions. She nodded to the first question then pointed to Andre “He made me” She said simply and let Andre answer the rest of the questions as she sat there like a freaked out statue.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:56 am

“Yes, I will pamper you when you’re super fat.” The wolf teased with a smile, knowing well he would probably pay for that comment later. Andre pampered Adella anyway. He may not have been doing such a splendid job lately, but he did his best to make sure she was taken care of and had an easy and glorious life.

Once all was said and done and the couple was in the room with the nurse asking questions Andre felt at ease. He felt peace knowing that Addie would be taken care of by a doctor, but as soon as he glanced around the room he began wondering of all the complications she could have had with her pregnancy. He answered the nurses questions slowly, then smiled as she laughed at Addie’s response. “Not a fan of doctors?” She asked Addie, “Don’t worry. Dr. Hass is a very respected doctor and she’s respectful of your wishes.”

Not too long after that the nurse had left and the doctor, a middle aged blond woman, entered the room. She outstretched her hand and introduced herself. “Hi, I’m Dr. Hass.” With that she asked a few questions that Andre answered, then smiled at Adella. “Next we’re going to do an ultra sound to make sure baby is growing properly and without any complications. Would you like to know if you’re having a boy or girl?”

“Yes.” Andre replied before Addie could, looking excited with the offer of being reassured that they were having a son. All he had to do now was hope Addie wouldn’t refuse the ultra sound and would let the doctor do her job. She had been kind and warm up until then, would Addie let her get things done?
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:21 pm

She frowned “No…I am not” She said plainly, not wanting to beat around the bush, she wanted them to know she was not happy about being her “I felt the baby move. He’s fine” If the baby was moving then he was alive and healthy, so she really didn’t get the point of Andre insisting they still come here. Of course it was only that one time but still. He was fine and she didn’t want to be here being examined by some stranger. Respectful of her wishes? If that was true, than the doctor wouldn’t touch her to begin with…but this was just Adella being grumpy and hormonal at the moment. When the nurse left she sighed and kept a hold of Andre’s hand, continuing to stare around the room before the doctor came in.

She eyed the woman as if trying to search for something wrong with her so she could tell Andre no way and have a reason, but she couldn’t find anything. “Hello…” She murmured softly, shifting where she sat. She opened her mouth to answer the doctor about the ultra sound, but stopped and looked to Andre when he answered so quickly. She smiled and laughed, shaking her head at him and raising his hand to kiss it before looking to the doctor “Yes” She said, nodding. She knew a little about ultra sounds from what she had read, but still felt uncertain about them. She put a hand on her belly and gently rubbed it “But I know it is a boy” She added confidently

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:37 pm

The doctor laughed sweetly at Adella’s comment about knowing it was a boy. “Did you do any sort of Chinese calendar or ritual to ensure it was a boy? I’ve had a few patients claim they work.” The mention of ritual’s made Andre queasy, but he kept a calm head and forced a little chuckle.

Once the doctor had Addie set up and comfortable for her ultra sound she began. She watched the screen and pointed things out to Adella and Andre. “That right there is the heart beat. It sounds nice and strong.” She examined everything else they looked for and talked through it, mostly glancing at Andre since he was the more responsive of the two with his ‘uh huh’s and ‘yes ma’am’s. The doctor got a twinkle in her eye and motioned to the baby’s hips with a smile. “Everything looks healthy… I would recommend following up in one month to make sure the baby grows at the appropriate amount and to see that everything is developing as it should. Oh! Yes, you wanted to know. I’m sorry to say that those ritual’s didn’t work, Mr. and Mrs. Louvel… but you’re having a healthy baby girl.”

The words ‘healthy baby girl’ froze Andre. He stared at the doctor, then stared at the screen, then at the doctor again before looking to Addie. “A girl?” He questioned, looking completely lost.

“Yes, a girl. See this shape right here? That indicates female, and it’s pretty clear there’s not a penis in there.”

A girl. A girl. A baby girl?? Andre stared, his brows raised and his jaw dropped open in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:20 pm

Her face crinkled in confusion and she shook her head. Chinese what what? “Uh no I just…know. It’s a boy” She said and looked to Andre with a smile. She would have a son and finally do something right by giving her husband a proper heir. Adella let the doctor help sort her out to do the ultra sound, but the whole time she kept looking to Andre with a frown. The jelly placed on her stomach made a grossed out expression appear on her face “This won’t hurt the baby?” She asked nervously, biting her bottom lip. Technology…she didn’t like technology, especially not when involving her baby. But when she looked at the screen and saw the image of the baby….she was hooked in.

She gasped and sat forward “That’s him?!” She exclaimed in amazement, her eyes wide. She could really seem him! It was a bit unclear and kind of like a blob but still that was her baby! She looked to Andre, her expression priceless “I can see him!” She wasn’t expecting to…to see him like that! She was hypnotized and was so absorbed she barely even heard the doctor point these out, she just couldn’t take her sole focus on watching the little blob of her baby on the screen. She did however hear the mention of the one month and looked to the doctor with a frown, ready to argue this was to be her only appointment no matter how fascinating this was…when she dropped the bomb.

“A girl?!” She gasped, staring at the screen then to the doctor “But…” It couldn’t be a girl. It couldn’t be a girl. It had to be a boy, she was so certain it was a boy…”But…but it’s not certain right? It could be wrong. It could really be a boy, right?” It had to be wrong, it had to be wrong. She looked to Andre and frowned further at his expression, looking nervous “I...I’m so sorry, Andre. I was so certain it was a boy, I really thought it was…I’m so sorry”

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:06 pm

The doctor was reassuring to Addie before and throughout the ultrasound. She smiled and shook her head. “No, it won’t hurt the baby. We do it all the time.” The risk was extremely minimal, but she wasn’t going to go into those details with someone who seemed so incredibly wary of doctors. Plus Andre quickly shook his head at her to make sure she didn’t go into miniscule facts with that. He wanted to make this as quick and painless as possible for Addie.

What he wasn’t thinking about was himself while the doctor told im what they were having. His face was priceless, surprised but priceless. He stared in shock and finally looked to Addie when she started apologizing. “What? Why are you sorry?” More importantly: why was she going to make a scene in the doctor’s office?!

“I have been wrong before, but it’s pretty obvious on the screen that it’s a girl…” The doctor said, surprised by her reaction but she wasn’t the first woman to be disappointed in the gender of the baby.

“Stop apologizing. It’s nothing to be sorry about.” The way Addie was getting upset was going to make the doctor think Andre was some sort of he-man-woman-hater who would smack her around when they got home for having a girl. He took her hand and kissed it and smiled. “We’re having a healthy baby. That’s all I care about.” After a few more seconds the doctor wrapped her things up and suggested a brand of multivitamin to Andre to pick up for Addie, then excused herself to go onto her other patients.

“C’mon, we should swing by the hardware store and pick up some pink paint.” The wolf said as he stood from his chair and offered a hand to help his wife up.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:10 am

She felt terrible. She had been so sure it was a boy! She had hyped him up with her certainty of a boy. He had bought blue paint expecting a boy. He had been so eager and excited for a boy….and now it was a girl. She was afraid he’d be upset and disappointed and heartbroken and took at her with confusion of why she had lied to him about thinking it was a boy. His surprise scared her, because she couldn’t tell if he was excited or mad, but his expression didn’t seem happy or relieved. It was just thrown. Why was she sorry?! “Because you wanted a boy so badly” And now she had failed in giving him what he wanted. His first wife had given him two boys and now she was the wife giving him a girl.

She searched his face “You’re not upset?” She bit her bottom lip, frowning still. He had to be disappointed…he hadn’t exactly hid his desire for a boy all that well, but of course she hadn’t helped. There he went again about only caring if it was healthy…she thought he was a giant big fat liar. She stayed silent however as the doctor wrapped things up, staring down at her belly and sighed. When the doctor left she looked up and started apologizing again “Andre, I really, really thought it would be a boy. I did. I’m sorry. You don’t have to pretend like it’s ok” If he wanted to get mad at her or show some frustration or disappointment, she wanted him to get it out now while she already felt shitty for misleading him.

Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:43 pm

The expression that Andre imagined the doctor making once she left the room made him run his palm over his face slowly. “No, Addie. I’m not upset.” He was embarrassed, but not upset. They were going to make a note in the chart that he was some abusive mountain man who had a wife who was afraid to go into public. Now he’d have to watch for social services staring at his house from a distance with a set of binoculars.

He got up and pulled her out of her stirrups. “Adella stop. I don’t care if it’s a boy or a girl, all I care about is that we have a healthy baby. Don’t get gloomy or upset about this because you know you’re going to love a little girl just as much, if not more, than you would have loved a boy.” Lack of sleep and too much wolf energy made Andre a little snappy, but he kept his voice calm and collected. “I will love a girl.” He took her hands and kissed them, then brushed her hair back. “Can we please go home and go back to sleep now?” He could still get in a few hours before he had to go back to work, not to mention how he had to deal with the rival pack about their member threatening his wife.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:19 pm

She didn’t think anything of it from what she said. In her village it was a normal, horrified reaction to have a girl when you knew your husband wanted a male heir (and in her village it was actually needed, not wanted). She didn’t understand that whatever frustration he felt was because she had made him look like a brute husband infront of the doctor, not because the baby was a girl. When he got snappy she frowned and pouted at him, lowering her gaze for a moment and still uncertain whether his behavior was because of something else or the baby girl. Was he lying or telling the truth? Her delicate personality couldn’t really tell right now.

She did want a girl, she had told Chloe she did, but Andre had been excited for a boy so she had quickly changed her mind. “But you bought blue paint…” She gave him a soft look, still feeling bad. But she nodded to him wanting to go home to sleep, for what else could she do. She slipped off the examining table bed and steadied herself for a moment before looking up to him, quiet as her mind reeled over the fact they were having a girl. A little girl…she couldn’t believe it. She had so really thought it was a boy all this time. Why had she been so wrong?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossing New Bridges   Crossing New Bridges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossing New Bridges
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Residence :: Louvel Manor-
Jump to: