Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa) Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Claire Delgado
Dean's Guard
Claire Delgado

Full Name : Claire Jacklynn Delgado
Race : Werewolf

Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa) Empty
PostSubject: Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa)   Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:32 pm

Claire had rather enjoyed the fact that her and Vanessa were able to spend more time with one another, and the fact that she didn't have to hide who she was anymore. Even though they had been officially together, Claire had not tried to take the relationship and further then some cuddling and the occasional kiss. She just wanted to be sure that her wolf wasn't going to try and leap out again especially after such a strange shift.

Even with everything that the two of them had going on, Claire still had to work, and much to her surprise she was asked to come to the lodge as the guard. Evelyn told her that even though the wolf was pregnant she still proved to be more competent at doing her job then Nowe. This made Claire proud, but there was the difference in their styles, Claire didn't treat Evelyn like a child who always needed protection but was there when she was needed the most. So it really shouldn't have surprised Claire to much that Evelyn wanted to be away from the suffocation that was Nowe.

After checking with Kristine, Claire decided to invite Vanessa along to the resort so that they couldn't be apart for the next month.

Walking into the resort, Claire pulled out her wallet and smiled to the receptionist and gave all the information for the reservation. She then got the key cards to the suite that they were staying in. It was on the same floor as Evelyn for precautionary reasons, but it wasn't like she was right next store to one another so that Evelyn could have her space.

"All set." She smiled as she held up the keys cards and motioned towards the elevator. "We are on the top floor, should have a really good view there." She added as she adjusted the strap of her bag and went with Vanessa up to the room.

Claire opened up the door and held it open for Vanessa, she wasn't one to use bell hops just wasn't in her nature. She followed Vanessa into the room and set down her bag out of the way. "So loos like this is our new home away from home for awhile. What would you like to do first?" She asked with a smile, she was just glad that Vanessa was here.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Minecroft
Nurse
Vanessa Minecroft

Full Name : Vanessa Olivia Minecroft
Race : Human

PostSubject: Re: Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa)   Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:40 pm

Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa) Tumblr_lsxzjhAiQC1qc31rno1_500

After the shock of Claire being a werewolf finally ended, Vanessa had gotten much closer to her now girlfriend. It was funny to think that the woman that had saved her life ten years ago was now her girlfriend. It just took four failed marriages to understand that she actually liked women over men. Who knew right? They hadn't gone any further that cuddling and a few heated kisses. Vanessa wasn't sure how comfortable she was with being too intimate with a pregnant werewolf.

She also wasn't too keen on the idea of Claire still being a Guard in her condition. It wasn't safe for the baby. But she was like a brick wall, there was no use in arguing with her because she simply wouldn't listen. So, Vanessa came with her to the resort. Normally she wasn't a huge fan of snow but it was really nice. If anything crazy happened on this trip Vanessa was going to put Claire on immediate bed rest. If anything happened to this baby Vanessa would personally bitch slap Evelyn for putting Claire and the baby in danger. Hard headed vampire...hard headed werewolf.

Vanessa followed Claire up to their room and nodded at it's appearance. It was really nice. Very comfortable. Taking Claire's bag from her she placed their things on the bed and took off her jacket. Home away from home. "I want you to take your pre natals that I know that you didn't take before our trip up here and then I want to check on the baby then we can do whatever you wish." Reaching into her bag she pulled out a small pill case and handed it to Claire. "You're not as sneaky as you think missy."
Back to top Go down
Claire Delgado
Dean's Guard
Claire Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa)   Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:06 am

Claire couldn't help but to give a soft laugh as Vanessa pulled out the pre-natals vitamins that the wolf had neglected to take before they left. "What? I'm not used to taking these, I never had to in the past." She spoke as she took the pill case and opened it. After dumping the pills into her hand she popped then into her mouth and swallowed without water or anything, she was at least good at doing that.

"There, all taken." She smiled as she set the pill case down and walked closer to Vanessa. Letting her arms wrap around the woman she smiled as she leaned down and kissed Vanessa's neck. "You shouldn't worry so much about me, it makes me think you are the one that's pregnant." She teased the woman lightly. Of course Claire knew that it was just because the doctor had her best interest at heart.

"Where would you like me to sit or lay down so you can do the baby inspection?" She asked as she unwrapped her arms from around Vanessa and stood up. She would rather just agree with what Vanessa wanted to do then argue with her, because it was simply better that way. Claire may be a wolf, but the doctor was just as tough when it got down to it.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Minecroft
Nurse
Vanessa Minecroft

PostSubject: Re: Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa)   Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:52 pm

Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa) Tumblr_lsyd04QanZ1qaa5qzo1_500

"I don't care, you need them so take them." she took the case back from her and put it back in her pack and watched as she took the pills without any water and grimaced. Vanessa didn't know how Claire did that. Taking pills dry always made her choke. But then again Claire was use to doing things differently from Vanessa, you know, being...1500 years old and all. The poor doctor still couldn't wrap her head around how old Claire was. She was around in some of the best moments in history but Vanessa hadn't asked her anything...yet. She planned on it, but not right now.

"Thank you." she said embracing Claire around the waist careful of the little bump she had. "I can worry about you as much as I want to thank you. Not only am I your girlfriend but I'm also your doctor which means I double worry. I'm not happy that Evelyn still expects you to be all uber guard while you're pregnant. If she wasn't a vampire and I didn't fear for my life I'd give her a stern talking to." she nodded firmly and began to take out her things to make sure the baby was fine.

"Just lay on the bed." she said taking out her portable baby monitor and measuring tape. Once she was laid down she did her normal routine on her. Checking her blood pressure, her heart rate, asking all the normal questions even if she knew all the answers and jotted them all down in her journal. "Okay...let's see if we can hear little one's heart beat." putting some jell on her stomach, Vanessa turned on the monitor and placed it on Claire's pump. "Ok little one...let's hear that heart."
Back to top Go down
Claire Delgado
Dean's Guard
Claire Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa)   Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:21 pm

Claire smiled at fierce tone that Vanessa got over the meds, it was cute to see her in doctor mode. "You're welcome." She kissed the woman's forehead and listened to her rant about being a guard.

Bringing her hands up she gently cupped the woman's cheeks. "We are at a relaxing ski resort, and she wanted time away from Nowe. I'm not here to be uber guard, I'm here to make sure she doesn't try and schedule everyone to death." She chuckled softly and kissed Vanessa softly. "Most, if not all my time will be spent with you. The dean plans to stay in her room and read." She gave her a smile and then dropped her hands.

She went over and laid down on the bed and rolled her shirt up so that Vanessa could do her thing. The cold gel against her skin made Claire giggle a bit but her body soon warmed it up.

It didn't take long to hear the strong heart beat of the little one growing inside Claire. That was something that Claire had never experienced before, hearing the heart beat of one of her children. She felt a bit choked up hearing it, "I don't think that sound will ever get old." She spoke as she looked to Vanessa and took the doctors hand. It was actually ind of neat what modern technology could do these days.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Minecroft
Nurse
Vanessa Minecroft

PostSubject: Re: Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa)   Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 1:24 am

Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa) 214b4o1

Vanessa didn't like that Claire's life was always in danger. Sure she could handle herself but that wasn't the point. Vanessa was a natural worrier. She worried about everything. Even more so now that Claire was pregnant and it wasn't just her life she needed to protect but that of the little baby wolf...thing in side of her. Being around constant dangers all day made Vanessa wired and even more so now that she constantly worried if Claire was alright during the day.

"There are other guards she could have ordered to come on this trip. But instead she wanted you, which is all fine and dandy because you're the best but the point remains that she needs to start taking into consideration that you're pregnant. Surely she was pregnant at one time and knows how sensitive the time is. She may be the Ice Queen but even she should know that much." Needless to say Vanessa was not a big fan of Evelyn. The woman had enough ice coming off of her that she could be an iceberg.

Sighing Vanessa ran the wand over Claire's stomach until finally the rapid heart beat of the baby could be heard. A large smile spread across her lips while she counted the beats in time with her watch. "No it never does does it?" Vanessa had been around lots of pregnant women and honestly, hearing your childs heart beat was one of the most magical feelings in the world.
Back to top Go down
Gypsy

Gypsy

Full Name : Gypsy's Characters

PostSubject: Re: Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa)   Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:54 pm

Claire couldn't help but to shake her head lightly as Vanessa got so caught up on the fact that Claire was here as the guard. It didn't phase Claire in the slightest, if only because she had been in far worse situations in the past when she was pregnant, and her guard work now was like a vacation.

Instead of provoking Vanessa more, Claire just let it go, she would just have to show Vanessa that she was more then okay. With that in mind she reached for Vanessa's hand and carefully removed the wand from her hand and set it aside.

Then she decided to show Vanessa just how capable she was, despite the fact that she was pregnant.

Using her legs and her arms she pulled Vanessa onto the bed so that she was laying on her back. Claire laced both of her hands with Vanessa's, the wolf had one leg on either side of Vanessa and smiled as she looked down at the beautiful doctor. "Now, what can I possibly do to show you that I am more then capable of taking care of myself?" She asked before she lowered her head and kissed Vanessa's neck in a tender manner and gave a playful little bite as well.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Minecroft
Nurse
Vanessa Minecroft

PostSubject: Re: Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa)   Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:09 pm

Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa) Tumblr_m2udjg8Cet1r3eua9

Claire was so hard headed. Vanessa simply shook her head at the pregnant female who laid comfortably on the bed while she scribbled in her little journal of notes she had been keeping. The little human only gave Claire a strange look and allowed her to move her around until she was being straddled. "I am well aware of the fact that you can take care of yourself I simply don't like the idea of you potentially getting in danger or hurting yourself." Vanessa was a worrier and she couldn't help it. It was in her nature.

The Doctor's cheeks turned a brilliant shade of red while Claire placed soft kisses around her neck and giggled when she felt her nip at the skin. Placing her hands gently on Claire's arms she sighed and pushed her back gently. "I just don't want to see you or that baby hurt." Leaning up she gently placed a tender kiss on Claire's cheek and rubbed her slightly rounded belly. "Even if I didn't technically make this baby it's part mine too I'll fight whatever horde of...supernatural creatures out there to protect it and you. I love you...and that's all there is to it."
Back to top Go down
Gypsy

Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa)   Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:51 pm

Claire was old and very much set in her ways and after being alive for so long it was hard to change her ways. Hell the woman had taken a dagger to the stomach to break up a fight because it was in her nature to do so. She was however trying to change, because she actually had a reason to bit it wasn't going to happen over night.

"I don't have to put myself directly in harms way as a guard, there are many ways I can protect someone an keep my distance. I promise you I won't do anything that could bring harm to the baby." Claire was sincere she would handle things without trying to get physical and even if things went that route she was a very skilled fighter she could hold her own.

She brought her hand down and places it over the hand Vanessa had on her belly. "As far as I'm concerned this is our baby." She spoke with a smile. Claire isn't care who the father was, it was her and Vanessa that would raise the child together. Her other hand came up an rested on Vanessa cheek and caresses it softly. "I love you too, sweetie." She spoke lovingly and kissed Vanessa forehead softly.

"What would you like to do now?" She asked after she laid herself on her side next to Vanessa. This was supposed to be partly a vacation as well so mine as well have some of fun while they were here. "We could go skiing, or get some food, or watch a movie. What ever you want." She smiled hoping to get off the subject of the whole guard thing and just take time to enjoy the fact that they were here together.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Minecroft
Nurse
Vanessa Minecroft

PostSubject: Re: Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa)   Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:29 pm

Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa) Tumblr_lo50krdq7p1qclxeko1_500

Vanessa pursed her lips slightly but said nothing about the guard thing anymore. It was useless to argue. If she could she would put Claire in a protective bubble till the baby was born. That would at least help calm her nerves. "Aren't you at least a little curious as too the baby's father is?" That question was basically burning itself into her skull. Was it a normal thing for wolves to just...shift and mate and then never see each other again? And what about her unusual shift?

These were all questions that she wanted to ask but wasn't exactly sure how to do so without upsetting Claire or stepping over her boundaries. Thinking a few moments she turned and looked at Claire, "Well I saw a couple of stores downstairs. We can go shopping and then grab something to eat. I'll even let you splurge on food if you want." She smiled and chuckled. Vanessa wouldn't lie, she was a health nut and was basically forcing healthy food down Claire's throat but they were on vacation so she would allow her to pig out on burgers and even an occasional beer...maybe. "How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Gypsy

Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa)   Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:25 pm

Claire knew that question would come eventually "No, honestly I am not. It wouldn't be the first time I got pregnant and knew nothing about the father. To be completely honest, this will be the first child that I will even have a chance to know my kid. That means more to me then anything." She spoke honestly, because well Vanessa still knew very little about her life in the past and maybe knowing that would help Vanessa understand a little more about why Claire wasn't as worried about the pregnancy as Vanessa was. In the end her mind was just set in a way that the child would be taken at birth, she'd change once she actually got to hold the baby.

"Sounds good." Claire spoke as she sat up, and then decided to have some playful fun with Vanessa and picked the woman up with ease and held the woman over her shoulder before standing up. It was a little harder to do with the little bump but she stood up either way.

"Let's go." She spoke and started walking towards the door, wondering if Vanessa would actually let her carry her out of the room like this.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Minecroft
Nurse
Vanessa Minecroft

PostSubject: Re: Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa)   Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:12 pm

Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa) Tumblr_lo7krzQtXQ1qmew39o1_500

It still tickled Vanessa's brain with curiousity but then again being a wolf wasn't her nature she didn't know their laws or their ways. Perhaps it was perfectly normal for things like this to happen. She was glad that Claire would have her child and actually get to keep it. Even if she had to fight she would make sure Claire was able to keep her child. She deserved it and Vanessa was just as excited as she was. Vanessa had had her own child long ago, but she was taken from her before her time. Claire didn't even know that, perhaps she would take about it at one point but not right now. Now she was going shopping with her lover and they would enjoy themselves.

Claire threw her over her shoulder making Vanessa gasp. "Claire! Put me down! I don't care if you're super woman it's not appropriate and I don't want others look at my ass." she shook her head and forced Claire to put her down with a playful swat on her arm. "Don't do that. Superwoman." Taking her hand she lead her down to the shopping area with a pep in her step.

Once at the little shops she instantly began looking for clothing. She was going for neutral colors but she was also secretly grabbing boy colors because she had a feeling it would be a boy. She smiled and continued to look at the clothing when a voice hit her ears. "Vanessa?" instantly she stiffened and looked up at the handsome man in front of her. "Charles...wonderful." and now the awkwardness will begin. If Claire met Charles it would start a whole new session of weird. Her currently lover with ex husband number two.
Back to top Go down
Gypsy

Gypsy

PostSubject: Re: Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa)   Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:22 pm

Claire could only smile as Vanessa got flustered by the fact that the wolf had picked her up. It was cute how she got all worried, but Claire had only done it out of fun. Once she set Vanessa down, she did so carefully and smiled and laughed a little as Vanessa playfully swatted at her. "Ohh, so you wanted to walk down there." She joked and then took Vanessa's hand letting her lead the way.

Shopping wasn't really something that Claire enjoyed doing, and truth be told shopping for the baby, even less so. Part of her still had that mindset that the baby would be taken away so there was no point right?

Still, Claire went along and at the store began to look at all the various things for children today. There was so much stuff that was said to be a must have, and that just made Claire shake her head.

As she was looking, Claire over heard someone sat Vanessa's name and gently tucked some of her black locks behind her ear so she could hear a little better. For now she kept her distance, no need to approach if there was nothing serious going on. She did however look from the corner of her eye as Vanessa talked with a rather familiar looking man. It didn't take the wolf long to figure out who it was, but kept her distance. God help him though I'd he tried anything stupid, Claire would make sure he never came near Vanessa again that would be for sure. For now she kept a painfully safe distance and just listened to what was being said.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Minecroft
Nurse
Vanessa Minecroft

PostSubject: Re: Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa)   Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:56 pm

Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa) 98rpt5

Vanessa swallowed hard and tried to look everywhere but at her ex husband. Charles was a good looking man, a doctor with numerous degree's. A catch, is what anyone would call him. But Vanessa, she called him a lying, backstabbing, money grabbing, two timing, dick wad. Along with a few other choice words. Seeing him here only made her stomach tie in knots. Perhaps she could convense Claire to turn and eat him. "You look good." he said leaning against the rack at his side. Vanessa pursed her lips slightly and turned back to shopping.

"Save your flattery Charles, we both know you're lying out your ass." she said in a low voice, venom dripped with every word. Charles made a tsking sound and reached into her basket pulling out a small teddy bear with a stuffed wolf in it's hands. It was for a charity to protect wolves, but she had it for another reason. "What are you doing buying baby items? You're not pregnant are you?" he asked leaned back to look at her flat stomach.

Snatching the bear from his hands she shoved it into her basket and glared at him, "Where's your wife? Number five isn't it? What was her name, Janice? Victoria? I can't keep up." she was becoming angry, something rare in her case. Charles raised his hands defensively, "Don't bite my head off, Nes. It's a simple question. Also, I did have another one...last I heard, you actually switched teams. Tell me, what's it like to date a woman? Is she as much of a bitch as you were?" Vanessa swallowed hard and looked at Claire. She knew she was listening, sneaky wolf. Placing her basket down on the floor she turned to Charles and punched him square in the nose. Causing him to fall backwards into a rack of baby clothes. "Ow..ow..ow." she whispered shaking her hand to try and rid the throbbing pain in her knuckles. "I think I broke a knuckle." she said with a hiss looking at the purple knuckle.
Back to top Go down
Claire Delgado
Dean's Guard
Claire Delgado

PostSubject: Re: Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa)   Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:37 pm

Claire told herself that she wasn't going to get involved, that this was something that Vanessa needed to see through on her own but once Charles referred to Claire as a bitch it was past the point of no return. The wolf in her wanted to leap out for his throat and rip him apart but she kept it at bay... lucky him.

She walked over as he got punched in the face and caught his arm as he fell into the rack of close, the pulled him up and grabbed his throat with her other hand. The wolf looked deep into his eyes as she spoke low. "No, I'm not as much of a bitch, I'm worse. I suggest that you leave, before I take you out of here myself." There was a bit of an animalistic growl that came from her throat as she spoke, and her hand squeezed a little tighter to prove a point before she turned and shoved the man away towards the door.

Then like nothing ever happened, Claire turned to Vanessa and wrapped a caring arm around the woman. "Let me see it." She spoke as she carefully took a look at the swelling knuckle. "You'll be okay, just looks like you bruised it up good."

Claire had broken more then her fair share of bones and knew that there was a slim chance it had gotten broken. "Come on, lets get you up to the room and get some ice on that." She spoke in a compassionate manner as she went to lead Vanessa out of the store, they could come back later.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Minecroft
Nurse
Vanessa Minecroft

PostSubject: Re: Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa)   Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:05 pm

Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa) Tumblr_lrpgh4ks901qcxxrqo2_500

Vanessa was not a fighter. She was a compassionate person, she did her best to stay out of conflicts and if she got into one to simply talk her way out of it. But no one insulted Claire in front of her. So, she did the only thing she could think off at that moment. She sucker punched him in the nose. Of course now she wished she had simply kneed him in the groin or something.

Charles shot up from the fallen clothing rack, his nose flowing over with blood. Looking at the dark haired wolf who had hold of his arm he coughed loudly as her hand wrapped around his throat. There was something off about her. Something he didn't really like and was frightened of. She shoved him away causing him to stumble into the wall before scurrying out the door.

Vanessa held her hand gently pushing the bruised skin to get a better look at the damage. Looking up at Claire she held out her hand and sniffled slightly. All the adrenaline had left and now she was a bit shaken up. "It'll be fine...just some pain pills and a compress." Ahh the doctor in her. She was a bit sad that it happened. Running into her ex having to have Claire send him off. This wasn't how she planned this trip to go. But with a nod she sat her basket down on the floor and followed Claire out of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa)   Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snow Covered Paradise (Vanessa)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Sugar Mountain Resort :: -
Jump to: