Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Once Upon A Nightmare Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Once Upon A Nightmare

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Full Name : Elizabetia Christine Romanov
Race : Vampire

Once Upon A Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 7:24 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]"And we would like to expand the library outwards and get a few more classics to add to our collection." The head librarian pushed open the door to the library allowing Elizabetia access to the massive library. There were no students here today because they were planning to expand. Eliza walked in, her hands scribbling notes down on the note pad in her hand. She had thrown herself into work since the Mia incident with Arian.

"I know that it's a lot to ask for with the recent damages in the school but we really think it would be helpful to the students." Eliza nodded her head not really listening to what the woman was saying. She gave a few "uh huh"'s and "mhmm"'s but everything really just went in one ear and out the other. "I want to look around the library myself. I'll come get you when I've made my decision." The head librarian nodded and made her exit leaving Eliza alone in the silent library.

Gently putting her note pad down she walked around the shelves fingering a few novels as she passed that seemed interesting. Rounding the corner she came to the fiction section and looked through the fairy tales. "If only..." she said softly pulling an very old looking book from it's place on the shelf and idly flipping through the pages.
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

Full Name : Gauge Neo Townsend

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 7:52 pm

Gauge had come to the school today to take a look at all the damage that had been caused by the beasts and whatever it was that happened on Halloween. He knew that Eliza liked this place, and donated a lot of money and figured that he could afford to help bring the place back up to code or whatever lingo they used these days.

He considered this a gesture, a way to sort of make amends with the female vampire after sort of stomping on her parade and pissing off the rather abrasive fledgling of her's. The man truly meant no harm by showing up but seeing as he had made a monumental mistake, well he wanted to tip the scales again. it wasn't something the he normally did but Eliza was no normal person besides it wasn't like she would ever know it was him.

As he was on his way from the leaving a hefty check on the desk of the receptionist when he spotted a familiar dark haired woman walking with the librarian. Hrmmm this just got even more curious.

Pivoting on his heels he turned down the hall and followed them into the library, keeping his distance at the same time. He was listening at a distance and noticed that Eliza seemed rather distracted.

Raising a brow he had to wonder what weighed so heavily on the vampires mind that she had yet to pick up on the fact that he was nearby, even more curious was the fact that she was standing in the row of fairy tales.

He smirked to himself and walked over to her and eased his head over her shoulder "Don't you know that fairy tales are for children?" He asked in a calm tone as he took a glance at the one she was ready. "Or were you hoping that wolf boy is your prince charming, just waiting for you to drop your glass slipper so he can return it to you?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:08 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]This wasn't like any book she had seen before it was written in some strange language and it was only by the pictures that she knew it was a fairy tale book. She flipped idly through the pages completely unaware of the ancient vampire in the room with her until she felt his chin on her shoulder. The book instantly dropped from her hands and she moved away from him. Tucking her hair behind her ears she sighed heavily and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Gauge." Wonderful, just freaking wonderful.

It had been a week and a half since their unexpected encounter and after four bottles of wine and a bottle of asprin later she had finally accepted what the asshole had told her and tried to move on. But it wasn't the Sebastian incident that had her mind dazed, it was Arian and his "lover" Mia. Bending down she picked up the book and placed it on the little table in the corner. "I prefer Fairy tales, they always seem to have a happy ending." her voice seemed far away as she gently traced her fingers over the glass slipper on the page of the book.

"Don't talk about Arian. I'm not in the mood." It was the truth, thinking of Arian made her head hurt as well as her heart. To know that he just...ignored the woman as if she didn't exist. Sure she didn't like the girl, she had called Eliza a tramp after all but still Arian was in the wrong as well. Would he treat her like that when he was finished with her? Just...toss her to the wind as if she never existed? Why couldn't life be like a fairy tale? Things would be so much easier.
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:34 pm

"the one and only." He spoke with a grin as she stepped away. It would seem that she was less then pleased to see him which wasn't that unexpected, but the way she held that book told him so much more. He made a hmm sound as he watched her talk about fairy tales. "I see, well I guess if they make you feel better, far be it for me to ruin another thing that keeps you going." He spoke with a shrug, if she wanted to believe in fairy tales then more power to her.

"Ohhhhh, has wolfie been a bad doggie?" He asked in a curious manner as he walked over to her. As he got closer and saw the look on her face she knew that it was something that seemed to really bother her. He signed internally, and that made him do something he knew he would regret later, but what the hell.

Bringing his hand up, he placed it beneath her chin and made her looked to him, in a gentle manner. "Is there anything I can do? I would kill him but I doubt that would make you feel better, but just say the word and wolf boy wont have a heart." He spoke calmly, he hated to see Eliza like this it was not a suitable look for her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:10 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Of course it was him, when wasn't it him? The man was like a walking shadow and could appear anywhere. She just wanted to crawl in a hole somewhere and die. Emotions were too much of a pain in the ass to deal with and only made her head hurt. Sometimes she wished she had just died as a human. Then she wouldn't be in this position. "Can you not be an asshole for just one minute...please?"

Eliza wasn't in the mood of his smart assery today. She just wanted to be left alone to deal with her feeling on her own without having someone make fun of her or insult her for it. She shot Gauge a death glare and turned her face away. Arian was a tough subject, one she really didn't want to talk about right now.

She could already feel her eyes watering while she traced the detailed image of the glass slipper on the old yellow faded pages of the fairy tale book. his fingers gently grasped her chin making her chocolate colored eyes turn to meet his. Sniffing she pouted slightly to force herself not to shed any tears and gently took his hand away from her face. "No, this isn't your problem. It's mine." Her hand pressed firmly on the page of the book, unknown to her that a soft golden light had begun to glow around her hand.
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Gauge was trying to be nice but his compassionate side was about the size of a grain of sand and he was at least trying to show a side of it, not that it would do him any good but he was at least trying. "Nope, sorry I am told I am just made up of asshole moments." He shrugged as he looked to her. The woman was clearly not having a good day, and he should just leave her alone, but he couldn't that would be to easy.

"I don't believe that for one second. So spill little one, what's really going on... I'm running out of ways to ask nicely." He replied as he spoke as he reached down and placed a hand on the book and leaned into it a bit. "Come on, tell the mean old vampire Gauge whats really going on. I'll go knock some sense into the pup if it will really make you feel better." He spoke in a cocky sort of way, he wouldn't really talk to the wolf, threaten... most likely his very existence, but it would be anything but a man to man talk.

"Or, I could just kiss you again... that seemed to work well last time you were upset... aside from the angery fledgling getting in the middle of us.... I should have tried to make that a three way, but just didn't seem like the right time." He spoke with a smug look on his face... and yes he was a pig but he wasn't blind... two hot vampires at once... Gauge knew he could handle it.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:50 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]It was useless talking to him, it only made her more angry he was nothing but an asshole. She could tell he was trying to be nice in his own little weird way but it was over shadowed by his asshole side. If he could just keep them balanced it would be a lot better and she would be able to deal with him better.

"Gauge my life is none of your business. You're not my keeper." she grunted and looked away from him hoping that someone would walk through the door and get him off of her. The last thing they needed was for Arian and Gauge to fight. It would be something out of a Van Helsing novel and would probably cause a lot more damage than good.

When Gauge put his hand on the book a small string of golden magic lifted from the page and wrapped around their wrists the feeling of the magic so soft it wouldn't be felt by the vampires. The room seemed to dim around them and the intensity of the glow around the book enhance creating shadows along their bodies. Eliza's eyes widened at his words, he wouldn't! No he would, and he'd be even more smug about it. Arrogant prick! "There really is no limit to how much of a prick you can be is there!" she shouted angrily pushing him away from her. Suddenly the book erupted in flash of golden light. Eliza's eyes shot to the book right as the golden thread wrapped tightly around her wrist pulling Eliza as well as Gauge into it's old faded pages.
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:01 am

"Who said I was? I am merely trying to be a friend. Here let me try a little harder." Gauge tried on his serious friend face for a moment, trying very hard not to laugh, but he failed in that as he laughed and covered it up with a cough. "Let me try that again I am sure I can manage it. okay here we go." He tried the look again only it wasn't going so well.

"Okay, so I suck at the whole nice guy thing, but at least I am here, that has to count for something right?" He asked as he lowered his head trying to show that he wasn't such a bad guy, okay he was but he could play the submissive for the moment right?

Apparently not... "No, there really isn't but at least I am honest about it. I am an asshole, a jerk, a prick, a dick, a bastard.... but you love me for it." He spoke as he rolled his eye back a bit trying to emphasize his point.

Gauge was so busy trying to prove a point that he failed to notice the magic that wrapped around his arm until he felt a sudden yank as he was pulled into the book.

It felt like the wind was knocked out of him when he hit the floor. He coughed as he pushed himself up and looked around at a rather old fashion looking room. He looked around for a moment 'what the f...' He sat up and looked down at his clothes... holy hell in a hand basket... he was dressed like prince charming....
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:47 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Gauge as a friend was scarier than having him as an enemy. Him trying to be serious made her smile even though she still wanted to be mad a t him. She couldn't help but laugh when he did, he was such an ass. A major, annoying, ass. But he did try. Her smile instantly faded at his last comment, no she didn't love him. She barely even liked him so no she didn't love him.

She let out a startled scream when the magic wrapped around her pulling her into the book. She fell through the pages, pictures of other stories dancing before her eyes as she fell until finally her back collided with the floor knocking the wind from her lungs.

Groaning she opened her eyes slowly and gazed up at the wooden structure of a roof. Tilting her head to the side she groaned and rolled over coming face to face with an old hound dog. What the hell? "Cinderella!" Eliza looked up slowly at the woman who stood in the door way. Cinderella? Did she just say Cinderella? Eliza looked down at her clothing, this was not what she was wearing a few moments ago. "You lazy girl get off the floor and hurry with lunch!" Eliza pushed herself from the floor slowly and simply stood there staring at herself in the broken mirror on the wall. "Where...am I?
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 1:22 am

Gauge ran his hands over his clothes as he tried to figure out what the hell had happened. He raised his brows at the sound of knocking at his door and was quick to his feet as he brushed off the old looking close. "Charming we heard a noise are you alright?" a voice came from the other side of the door and Gauge just looked around... were they talking to him?

Wait a minute....

Wasn't Eliza reading "Oh you have got to be kidding me." He muttered to himself as walked over to the door and opened it. "Everything is fine, caught my food on a rug is all." He smiled before slamming the door shut in the servants face. This was just his luck, he tried to be the nice guy and now he was in some stupid fairy tale.

He punched the stone wall and instantly regretted it as he shook his hand and growled to himself. Now what did he do? Was Eliza here too or was this her way of getting rid of him. He sighed.

"Charming... your father wishes to speak with you at this moment, he wishes to go over the plans for the ball." The voice on the other side of the door spoke rather frightened and it caught Gauge's attention....

The ball... if Eliza was here she would surely be a part of the ball this stupid book invited everyone from the town to that thing... even that mistreated woman... ohh what was her name... he would figure it out later. "Coming." He spoke and walked out of the room to go speak to his 'father'
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:40 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Elizabetia just stood there for a moment hoping that this was all a really bad, really vivid dream but the pain in her cheek from where she fell told another story. "Cinderella!" Eliza jumped at the sound of the woman's voice. From what she could tell she was human, of else she would have ripped that woman's head straight off her shoulders. Swallowing hard she looked around what would seem to be the kitchen, Eliza didn't cook. She knew how to make brownies and cookies but that was it.

Luckily it would seem the original Cinderella already had something cooking over the fire. As quickly as she could she gathered up the food into three bowls, if memory served there was the evil step mother and two step sisters. Gracefully she carried them to each person before bowing and excusing herself to continue with her other chores. Once she was out of sight she took off out the front door and straight to the giant white castle that was behind the house.

If she was here, hopefully that asshole Gauge would be here as well. They had to find a way out of this place. Her chest burned from running, she was definitely not use to breathing even though it came naturally. By the time she got to the palace she was out of breath and leaned against the outer wall for a moment to recompose herself. All castles had an escape route in them near the water in case of a seige. Walking towards the river she noticed a hidden entrance behind a vale of ivy vines. Thank you hidden door ways.

Pushing open the door she sneaked into the castle and blended into the group of servants that walked around doing their jobs. Everything is fine, caught my foot on a rug is all That was Gauges voice. Pressing herself against the wall she leaned forward to watch Gauge leave the room accompanied by a group of servants. Good, all she had to do was sneak into his room and wait for him to come back. No problem. As silently as she could she opened his door and melted into the room. "Wow...I need to get the name of their decorator.
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:15 am

Gauge followed the servants down the hall and took in a breath... It was then that he realized that he was actually needing to breath. His hand moved to his chest and beneath the fabric he felt the beating of his heat. He gave a soft growl to himself, hoping that the feeling was only there for the duration of this story. He walked into the king's chambers.

Back in his room a man walked into Gauge's... or rather Prince Charming's chamber.

"Hello Deary, are you lost?... I think you must be... Cinderella doesn't belong at the castle yet." He spoke and snapped his fingers, changing the castle scenery back to the house where Eliza was supposed to be. "You are the one who wished to live a fairy tale lie, that means living all of it deary." He spoke as he placed his hands on top of his cane calmly.

"No mind your place deary, I don't want to have to come back and set the story proper. I'll have to add in consequences if you keep this up." He brought his hand up to his ear and grinned, hearing the calls of the step sisters bickering in the wind. "I'll be keeping my eyes on you, now back to work." He grinned and gave a wave before disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:29 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza turned sharply when the door opened, he couldn't be back already. But it wasn't Gauge that stepped into the room instead it was...oh what was his name? Eliza tried to think of the strangers name. She had met him before while out collecting her antiques. Strange man. He gave her a very strange vibe that she didn't exactly like even more so now for the fact that he was inside this fairy tale, dressed as a normal person. It was as if the magic didn't control him.

The room changed around her putting her back into the kitchen where she had started from. "What the hell?" she grounded out glaring daggers at...Mr.Gold. That was his name! "I just ran half way across the damn kingdom to speak to Gauge and you brought me back here?! Just who do you think you are!" she exclaimed slapping her hands to her thighs. Just what the hell was going on? Was this all his doing? What was his reasoning behind it. She didn't know him, she didn't owe him anything, hell she hadn't even had tea with him yet! But he was keeping her here stuck in this fairy tale.

"How...how did you know that?" she asked a little taken back that he knew that she had wanted to live in a fairy tale. But of course she didn't get her answer instead she received a threat. She didn't want to know what kind of consequences he had in mind. Looking up she growled at the sound of the step sisters voices calling out for her. When she turned back he was gone, vanished in thin air. She didn't like this...not at all. There was something about him that just screamed....danger. Jumping at the sound of her "step sisters" banchee screams she walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs to embrace her role.
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:02 am

Gauge was unaware of the fact that someone had even come into the story and pulled Eliza away, if anything he was involved in a very boring conversation about how he was coming of age and needed to take on a bride so that he could be crowned king. If anything the story was somewhat familiar to him, he had at a young age been a prince of sorts and his father was eager to marry him off.

"Well we should have a ball then, invite all the women and we can pick a bride for me." He agreed with their plans before standing up, and walking out of the room with his 'father' left to make all the plans. The last thing Gauge wanted was to get actively involved in the fairy tale, but it was ind of fun to see where all this would be going and who all was pulled into the story with him.

Once back in his room his fell back onto the bed where his comfort was disturbed by the sound of another man clearing his throat. Gauge's eyes shot open as he looked to a man holding a cane before him with a smug sort of smile on his face. "I trust I don't have to tell you son that you must follow this tale to the end, no funny stuff or I leave you and the lass in here forever." He spoke and it caused Gauge to get up to his feet instantly and growl.

"What have you done to Eliza?" He asked in a firm manner but was left with nothing but a laugh as the man disappeared. Okay... what the fuck was going on here?
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 1:47 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza slumped against the floor of the kitchen for what would seem like the longest day of her life. She would never under appriciate Niles, EVER again. These women were barbarians. Scrub the floors, do the laundry, cook dinner, give the cat a bath, fix my hair, tidy my room, where's my tea?! Oh for the love of God she was about to strangle the hell out of all of them. She would not make a good Cinderella, no Cinderella was kind and beautiful and did everything with a cheery disposition but Eliza didn't. No there were many times she had to bite her tongue and keep her hands by her sides unless she wanted to strike, strangle or stab those hideous bitches and that step mother.

"CINDERELLA!"

Eliza sighed heavily and lifted her hands up by her face contemplating strangling her own damn self. Pulling herself up, she took in a deep breath and opened the door to see her "step sisters" and "step mother" standing in the lobby tapping their feet impatiently. "Yes, step mother." Eliza stressed out the woman's name with a hissed but it went unnoticed by her. "We are going into town to get dresses for the ball tonight. Let's go." Ball? Ball? It was tonight?! Shit? Where were the league of tiny speaking mice that would make her dress? From what she could see there were no stupid mice in this house thank to the giant fat cat that lounged lazily around the house.

The whole carriage ride was listening to those two annoying step sisters prattle on, on how they were going to marry the prince and live like Queens. Eliza wanted to point out that only one of them could marry the prince but it would be pointless to do so. So she instead looked out the window as the scenery passed until they entered the village, her "family" exited the carriage and instantly Eliza was thrown into possibly the worst day of her life. When she got out of this place she was raising her staff's salary ten fold. This was ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Gauge did a small circle where he stood looking around the room for where the guy went. He would rip his throat out but the guy disappeared, but he swore that if the man laid a hand on Eliza it would be the last thing that he ever did.

Walking towards the door and punched the wall, before walking out now he wanted to find Eliza and see what that bastard had done. She was important to him, not that he would ever admit that, but she was and he had to make sure she was safe.

As he walked down hall he was approached by one of the many servants saying that they had to go to town in order to promote the ball. It was not something that he wanted to do but maybe it would give him a chance to find Eliza or maybe just spot her to see she was okay. "Find whatever."

He followed the servant down to the carriages so that they could head into town.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:59 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]"Oh Mother look at this!" cried one of Eliza's annoying "step sisters". Their mother nodded and motioned for them to simply put it on the pile they already had.

One bag, two bags, three bags, a box of hats, another bag, oh and another. Eliza's shook as she carried the bags full of useless clothing and materials that didn't even look good on those harpies. Some were too tight, too loose, an ugly color or simply ugly in general. And yet they spent their money wildly buying anything that caught there eye and who was left to carry the stupid bags? Three guess and the last two don't count.

"Hurry up Cinderella. Stop lazing about!" Eliza growled angrily under her breath and basically jogged to keep up with her "step family." This fairy tale sucked! Horribly! She could barely see over the boxes and bags as it was and ended up straying away from the women and straight into the middle of the square. There was a fancy carriage there with a few finely dressed servants surrounding something. A rather portly man climbed on top of the carriage and cleared his throat, "Ladies and Gentleman, his Majesty would like to announce, a ball, tonight for the Crown Prince to find a bride. All elegable females are to attend this ball by order of the king." The servants parted allowing the large crowd to see the prince in all his princely glory.

Eliza's mouth dropped, "Gauge..." she whispered softly before dropping the boxes on the ground, "Gauge! Gauge! Over here!" she cried out loudly over the crowd trying to gain his attention though she doubted it would do any good with as many females were screaming for his attention. "God Damn it Gauge!"
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:31 pm

Gauge was less then thrilled to be paraded around like some prized trophy, it wasn't something he had ever liked, being on display it was pointless. None of these women actually wanted him, they wanted the title of princess and to look important because they were with him.

He sat lazily on the carriage, leaning against the side with his hand upon his face pushing up his brow as he gave a half ass smile and a nod to all the women that were screaming for his attention. When one of the many people who came with him saw how lazy he was being he was kicked lightly in the leg and told to standing up.

With a grunt he did as he was told, stood there like he was proud to be flaunted off for means of the kingdom and even gave a slight wave as he scanned the crowd. He looked around to see if he could find Eliza and as soon as his eyes came to rest on her a voice from behind him told him not to move. "Don't do it boy, or I can quickly change how this story goes and leave the lass here." He spoke to Gauge who grumbled something under his breath.

"Ladies, I look forward to meeting you all this evening, but for now I must return tot he castle to get ready." He spoke as he looked to Eliza and tried to tell her with his eyes that everything was going to be okay, before getting back into the carriage.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:19 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza had moved to stand on the fountain to get his attention and finally his eyes landed on her but instead of running through the crowd so the two of them could get the hell out of dodge he just...left. "Where is he going?" Eliza said angrily grabbing onto the statues arm of the fountain to lift herself higher. "Where is he going?! Gauge! Come back! GAUGE!" The crowd followed after the carriage like wild dogs trying their best to get another glance at him. Eliza stared as the carriage disappeared, he left....he actually...left.

She felt something cold and hard wrap around her wrist tugging her down from the fountain and onto the ground. "Where have you been? We've been walking for hours trying to find you. Pick up those boxes now." Eliza swallowed hard and got to her feet. Gathering the boxes in her hands the sisters hung a few more on her fingers and walked away chatting happily at how they would look like the Belle's of the Ball tonight. Oh he was going to get it. She was going to ring his stupid little neck whenever she finally made it to that fucking ball. Oh yeah, screw that creepy old man.
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:47 pm

Gauge was not a happy guy right now, because he wanted to make sure that Eliza was okay but he was being forced to leave her there like another face in the crowd. He hated himself for just leaving her there because he never would have done that outside of this stupid little fairy tale. He wanted to rip off the guy's head of his shoulders and drain his blood but he had disappeared just like he did in the room.

All the way back to the castle he was quiet and didn't speak a word to anyone as he just starred out the cottage window with his fingers stroking at his chin. He wanted out of this stupid fairy tale but it looked like that bastard wasn't going to let that happen. What was with the fairy tale having to go this asshole's way, it wasn't like anyone would actually care if a few details were skipped but he did.

Once back at the castle, Gauge ignored everyone "I'll be in my chambers until the ball." He spoke to the servants, with a look of don't you dare disturb me till then on his face.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:13 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza twisted her step sisters hair tightly into curls secretly grinning everytime she hissed in pain. Eliza would simply tell her that if the curls were to stay they needed to be tight. The sister reluctantly agreed and simply continued to hiss everytime Eliza twisted the curl tighter. For the past three hours she had spent getting these vile women dressed. She was never this cruel to her staff, if this wasn't a fairy tale they would be bleeding lumps on the floor.

So far she hadn't seen any stupid magical talking mice or singing birds to make a dress for her, and she didn't have the time to make one herself so it looked like she'd have to wait for magic fairy godmother to appear. Tying the last of the outragous pink ribbons into the youngest sisters hair she stepped off the stool and dusted off her hands. Eliza was good, but she was not a miracle worker it would take a whole team of magicians to make these girls attractive.

"Are you jealous Cinderella? We're going to marry the prince and you're going to be left here to rot!" Eliza simply smiled and wiped off her hands on her dress, "I couldn't be more happy for you, every castle needs a set of monsters for the mote." she retorted before walking off. Both step sisters gasped loudly and started shrieking at her to apologize. But soon enough her step mother came forward and summoned the girls out the house without a second look.

Eliza impatiently tapped her foot as she watched the clock on the wall tick by slowly. "Come on, appear already." she said pacing in front of the window. She wasn't about to sing, she didn't sing. Turning around Eliza watched as a woman materialized out of thin air and smiled at her, "Thank you God." Eliza said walking up to the fairy god mother. "My dear you're not ready.

Eliza froze in mid-step and tilted her head to the side, she needed to play this right...Cinderella was nice. Sweet...innocent and kind. "I was not able to make a dress for the ball...I fear I will never meet the Prince." she fained sadness and dramatically sat down on the chair near the window mentally kicking herself for feeling so stupid. The fairy Godmother stepped forward and smiled, "Fear not...for I will get you there in plenty of time." Eliza smiled and laced her hands together, perfect time to get the hell out of this place.

Last edited by Elizabetia Romanov on Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:59 pm

Gauge came down after many of the guests had already arrived, it was so that he could make his royal entrance, which wasn't all that thrilling. At the bottom of the stairs stood a room full of women eager to get their hands on him and he would rather be a sodding wolf at that point then deal with all these women.

Most men would have a died for a chance like this, many had but Gauge wasn't one for a spotlight in a room full of people. Give him a break he was a vampire... maybe not now but he was a vampire in the end.

After getting announced at the ball, Gauge made his way down the stairs where he was greeted by several fathers and mothers asking him to dance with their daughters where he just assured that he would be dancing with all the single women. It was not something he was looking forward to, but soon enough he was on the dance floor, dancing with different women listening to mindless banter about whatever.

What he really wanted was to find Eliza, so he switched dance partners and much as possible till he found her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:15 pm

After what seemed like an eternity of magic tricks to get a coach, horses, footmen and all that jazz the godmother finally made her dress and shooed her off to the ball warning her about the whole midnight thing. "Can't this thing go any faster?" she whispered fiddling with her hands. She hadn't worn a dress like this in a long time, tons of fabric, a hoop shirt and a very tight corset. But on the bright side it made her boobs look awesome. Lifting the bottom of her dress she allowed her foot to peak out from under the light blue fabric. A dainty glass slipper covered her feet. One would think that glass slippers would be uncomfortable but really...they were okay.

Soon they pulled up to the castle and Elizabetia bolted from the carriage and up the stairs. She had about a hour before this stupid spell wore of and she was going to use it to the fullest. She came to a stop once she neared the ball room and smoothed down her dress. Every Belle of the Ball needs a good enterance. She waited until the music slowed before stepping into the ballroom. A few whispers could be heard to her right as she passed but she kept her eyes forward the dark orbs landing instantly on the "prince" dancing with one of the hideous step sisters.

Eliza made her way down the steps slowly, the glass slipper clanking softly with every step. She honestly hoped these things wouldn't break while she wore them. Lifting her head she stopped at the bottom of the stairs and gave a small curtsy to the King and Queen before locking her eyes on Gauge.

Last edited by Elizabetia Romanov on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gauge Townsend
Citizen
Gauge Townsend

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:01 pm

Gauge was in the middle of a dance when the music slowed down and the guards announced the new arrival of a guest. Looking up he was nearly blow away when he saw Eliza coming down the stairs. He stopped in his movements instantly and simply starred in wonder as she came down the stairs.

The prince moved passed the woman he was dancing with and made his way to the stairs to greet Eliza. He didn't have any words for how beautiful she looked in that dress or in general.

As he got to the bottom of the stairs he gave a bow to Eliza "You look amazing." He spoke as he held a hand out to her. He didn't care if this wasn't exactly how the story went but now that Eliza was here he wasn't about to just leave her standing there. "I'm sorry I left you earlier, I had no choice." He spoke as he took her hand and led her to the dance floor where they could talk without worry.

"I was told to leave you, or your role as Cinderella would be switched and you'd be stuck here forever." He spoke softly before releasing her hand. His human side was showing, that ever so compassionate man, but he couldn't help it after all Prince charming was no asshole.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:51 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza wasn't going to lie, Gauge looked good in that outfit. It reminded her of when she was human, fancy balls, beautiful people, prince and princesses. She missed it, the world now was dark and tainted, when she was human it was more pure and easier to live in. She gave a low curtsy to the "prince" as she was suppose to and took his hand.

"Yes, well you forget how painful corsets can be when you haven't worn one in a few centuries." Stepping forward she put her gloved hand on his shoulder and curled her fingers around his hand while the waited for the music to begin once again. The conductor tapped his wand on the podium and slowly the King's Waltz began to play. It had many a century since Eliza had waltzed but dancing was like riding a bike, you never really forgot how to do it.

They began dancing elegantly across the floor of the ballroom all eyes upon them. "Let me guess, creepy old man with a cane and a creepy Irish accent. Yeah I met him, I ran half way across the kingdom to find you only to be teleported back to that horrible house and threatened." She had to admit, dancing was nice. Elizabetia use to dance all the time but when Sebastian disappeared everything she use to love didn't seem to matter anymore. But this was different, more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon A Nightmare   Once Upon A Nightmare I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once Upon A Nightmare
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next