Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Down Memory Lane - Page 2 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Down Memory Lane

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Francesca Boticelli
Head of Business Department
Francesca Boticelli

Full Name : Francesca Boticelli
Race : Vampire

Down Memory Lane - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:42 pm

To say that Dante was unhappy about Elizabetia leaving his hotel was an understatement. He fussed and argued with her, but would never be so rude to the woman’s face. She was a lady and he treated her like one, but was a grouchy old man to his staff the rest of the day.

Days later Francesca woke to a different smell. Her body stirred under the blanket and she knitted her brows. Had everything been a dream? Would she be waking up in one of the mob men’s beds? No. They usually kicked her out after they were done with her.

The vampire froze as she felt the movements under her body. Where the hell was she? In the blink of an eye she was sitting up in bed, silent but startled. Her eyes were cold to the male vampire, who had the unfortunate coincidence of being in her line of vision first, and she bared her teeth out of shock. No sound escaped her, but she looked as ruffled as a cat who had been woken up from a nap by a strange dog. Within a few seconds she looked to Elizabetia, her mouth shut tightly and her eyes softened (soft for France).

“Where am I?” Her eyes glanced back to the butler and she pulled the blanket up over her chest to cover herself better and stared him down for a few seconds before turning back to Ms. Romanov. “I thought that you had things to do in New York?” From the smell of it they were no longer in New York. She couldn’t smell the sewer anymore.
Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

Full Name : Tristian Amelia Arezzo
Race : Witch

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:29 pm

Down Memory Lane - Page 2 Tumblr_lz780w0KyN1rohm6jo1_500

Eliza flipped the page of the paper and sipped her tea. She hadn't moved from her spot by Francesca in nearly two days she had been occupied with books and artwork. Niles had said that he would watch Francesca while Eliza went about her business but she said no. France was her responsibility besides it was obvious the woman didn't like Niles. SO it would be better for her to wake up to Eliza.

Eliza finished the last sentence of the paper when France sat up quickly. Lowering the front of the page she looked at the girl softly waiting for her to gather her bearings. When the assassin's eyes fell on her she smiled and folded her paper. "Good morning." she said setting the paper on the bed side table.

Niles simply looked at her with a raised brow and closed his book. He didn't like her and she didn't like him so they had something in common at least. Why his mistress was waisting her time on someon like her was completely beyond him. IN his eyes she was a lost cause, but Eliza did like to make things sparkle.

"You are on a train to Chicago. You've been asleep for nearly two days." Reaching ot a small compartment she handed her a warm cup of crimson liquid and smiled. "Do you feel better."
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:23 am

The next few days were a crucial turning point in Francesca Boticelli’s life. She was feeling better, to say the least, but was still out of sorts. A reserved and quiet assassin at first, it would take her weeks to come out of her shell for Elizabetia, and months to show Niles that she knew how to smile.

Nearly a year later France had begun to bud. I say “bud” because bloom wasn’t quite the word for the stunted vampire. She was nearly three hundred years old and still acted as a fledgling. She was far less impulsive, but still deviant and acquiring her sea legs. Still, she had always come home long before midnight on the few other nights she ventured into town on her own. Tonight, however, was different. It was nearly three in the morning when France rode home in a strange car. A gentleman courter at her side who could barely afford the automobile he drove her in, and he gapped at the luxurious home she guided him into. He removed his workman’s hat and readjusted the suspenders over his broad and beautiful shoulders, then slicked his black hair back as he looked her over. This had definitely been the right dame to take home.

“How do you like your tea, Mr. Dawson?” Francesca asked with an arched brow and little smirk, unaware how seductive her movements and persona naturally was.

“I like a little sugar with my drink,” The dirty man said with a glimmer in his eye.

Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Full Name : Elizabetia Christine Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:39 pm

Down Memory Lane - Page 2 Tumblr_mbh8qmm5UK1rx2k7c

Adjusting to France was easier for Eliza than it was for Niles. The two of them were always arguing. Francesca had basically attacked him when he woke her up one morning. That was a good morning, Eliza hadn't laughed so hard in her life when Niles came out looking like he had just gotten into a cat fight. But as time went on she and Niles came to a small understanding. But they still didn't get along too well.

It took France a while to open up to Eliza, since after all, she wasn't the girls sire. Not by blood at least, but she had told her that she had more or less adopted her. Many of Eliza's vampire business partners had told her she was a fool to do such a thing. Especially when she told them how they met. But Eliza believed in her heart that it was the right thing to do. She didn't put too many restrictions on Francesca, only that she respected Eliza's authority and never disrespect her. She let her go out and see the world, so long as she was back by a certain time. There were people still out to get her and Eliza didn't want anything to happen to her fledgling.

But tonight, she was late. Very late. Eliza sat in her office staring at the front door waiting for her to walk in. Nile stood behind her refilling her tea whenever it was empty or had grown cold. France was definitely in trouble when she came home. Eliza's head turned towards the window when ther rumbling of a motorcar pulled into the driveway. Looking up at the old grandfather clock that ticked silently in the corner she pursed her lips. Three in the morning. And it would seem she brought a friend with her...a male friend...a human man. This would not do...not at all.

The door opened and Eliza handed Niles the cup. The man's scent hit her first, a dirty oily smell. Pushing out of her chair she silently made her way behind the man and pushed the door closed the wood slamming shut on the frame. Crossing her arms tightly under her breast she looked at the man and then at Francesca. "We're out of sugar." Eliza said darkly staring at the man in front of her with cold eyes. "You're late Francesca.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:10 pm

It had taken a while for Francesca to feel comfortable going out to bars or the like. The first few times she had been paranoid that she was being watched, but she was watched for different reasons than she realized. There were no men outside of New York that wanted to bring her harm. As an assassin she had always been sure to leave without a trace, so there was no one who would recognize her face as the murderer of their loved one.

This evening France had finally let a man talk to her, and talk to her he did. He told her all about cars and how they worked and how interesting they were while she smiled and listened. Pretty things didn’t talk, at least that’s the mindset that the beautiful and big man had, and she was a good pretty thing.

“I apologize, Elizabetia, I lost track of time.” France said and frowned a little. It had taken her a while to get used to showing emotion on her face, so every expression was minute and short lived.

“It’s my fault. I didn’t know she had a curfew, and we got a little distracted.” The tall Italian offered his hand to Elizabetia. “Name’s Marlon. Marlon Dawson.”

France put her hand on Marlon’s large arm and looked to Eliza. “I was just going to make him some tea, then we’ll talk.”
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:26 pm

Down Memory Lane - Page 2 Tumblr_m4q5lliy1i1r9xerro1_500

Eliza knew it was difficult for Francesca to get comfortable in a new place she was an assassin and always thought that someone was after her, because, well they were. But they were safe here. She was glad she was starting to open up more, however, one of Eliza's rules was that you didn't bring strange men into her home without telling her first.

Eliza didn't like this man, he seemed like one of those women are inferior to men kind of guys. That always made Eliza a little cranky. There were enough of them out in the world she didn't need one in her house.

Eliza's dark eyes cut over to France when she spoke, her eyes softened ever so slightly at least until this...Marlon spoke. Eliza's lip twitched ever so slightly at his hand. Eliza didn't touch men she didn't know...especially dirty ones. She was a noblewoman after all. Even if the nobility was no longer around. "Five minutes, give him his tea then send him on his way. I don't want him to get to comfortable." Casting him another glare she turned and flipped her hair over her shoulder and walked back into her office.

Niles peaked his head out and glared at the man tilting his nose up at him, "What a horrible little man, you would think she would go for someone in her class. Instead she goes for...what was his name Marlo? Italians...." Niles shook his head and handed Eliza back her cup as she sat in her chair near the fireplace waiting for France to send the dirty man on his way.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:47 pm

The man had been interesting, and France was trying to be polite and invite him in for tea after he drove her home. Wasn’t that the polite thing to do? Elizabetia should have been proud of her. Niles had experienced first hand how men rattled Francesca’s nerves, so this was killing two birds with one stone.

Marlon didn’t see the tea the same way France did. As she guided him into the kitchen he looked her over like a lion looked at a gazelle and licked his lips. He had been gentlemanly enough thus far, it was time to give up the charade. After listening to her small talk in the kitchen he suggested that she show him her room. It was, after all, a beautiful house.

“Alright.” Just over a year ago France wouldn’t have been caught dead being alone with a man, but not all men were like those that she had known before. Right? With their tea in hand France started up the stairs and glanced to office door. It wouldn’t be more than five minutes.

A few moments later they were up the stairs and heading to France’s room, Marlon pulling the door shut behind them and shutting himself in with the barracuda.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:26 pm

Down Memory Lane - Page 2 Tumblr_lkj34pqnFx1qh91jxo1_500

Eliza watched the clock tick on the wall. Having that dirty human in her house was making her antsy. She knew his kind, and she didn't like them. They seemed sweet on the outside but they were all the same. He only wanted France for her body and Eliza would not allow that to happen. If that greasy little man touched one hair on her fledgling head she'd gut him like a pig.

Niles watched his mistress nervously as she tapped her nails against the wood of her desk, even though he and Francesca didn't see eye to eye he was still protective of her. She was his mistress's fledgling after all. He looked out the door to see France and the Italian walked up the stairs towards her bedroom. Oh...this was not going to end well. One of two things will happen. One, Eliza will go after the man as soon as the clock ended at five minutes, or two, France will have a lovely new colored room. Either way it was going to be hell getting blood out of the walls.

Eliza didn't even wait for five minutes, rising from her chair she walked out of her office and into the kitchen her dark eyes narrowing to see it was empty. If they weren't here they were somewhere else and the only other place she'd take a man was her room. "Francesca!" Eliza shouted pushing open the kitchen door to enter the lobby. Oh that man was dead, he was deader than dead, he would going to be a meat bag when she got through with him
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:54 pm

It didn’t matter to Marlon that there were two people in the house who had their eye on him. He was oblivious to this fact and it wouldn’t have phased him even if he knew. He only assumed they were Francesca’s overbaring keepers. Beautiful women always had someone to keep them like a pet.

He stepped closer to France and she eyed the shut door around him, quirking a brow. “The door should stay open.” She said coolly, and leaned back when he went to touch her hair. “It’s fine, just relax. The very worst words he could have said to the girl who had once been a slave to brutish men.

The automobile worker stepped closer to her and attempted to grab the side of her neck to kiss her, but in the blink of an eye she had snapped his arm and broken the bone clean in half, twisted it behind his back and had him to the ground calling out in pain. The cup of tea seemed to drop slower than he did and crashed to the floor, splattering the hot liquid everywhere and causing France to frown. Oh dear. Niles would be so upset that she had broken a teacup. The vampire frowned a bit more as she stared at the cup, but as Marlon tried to grab at her leg with his good arm in a last sort of defense she swiftly kicked him and knocked him unconscious.

It had all happened within a matter of moments and Francesca walked out of the bedroom as though nothing had happened. She brushed her hands off on her front and walked cautiously down the halls. “Niles?” First deal with Niles being upset, then Eliza. “I’m afraid I broke a teacup…” It was the very first time France pulled off something that could be considered ‘sad puppy eyes’.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:04 am

Down Memory Lane - Page 2 Tumblr_m7h7126LqZ1rtzlzf

Eliza had barely made it up the stairs when she heard the sickening snap of a bone breaking and the shattering of a tea cup. The scent of blood was thick in the air. Wonderful. Just wonderful. One would think by now Francesca would listen to her more. Men weren't allowed in the house for a reason. Jogging up the rest of the stairs she stopped when France exited the room a strange look on her face.

Niles followed after his mistress and stopped behind her, "Yes, Francesca." he answered when she spoke his name. He blinked a couple of times at her 'puppy eyes'. Oh yes, something definitely went wrong she had never tried that one on him before. Looking at his mistress he nodded his head and excused himself to go gather something to clean the mess up with. Eliza on the other hand crossed her arms tightly over her chest and walked passed Francesca into her bedroom to see the unconscious bleeding man with a broken arm.

Bloody Italians. Brutish men if you ask her. Not only was he dirty but he also tried to put his hands on Francesca. Not exactly the wisest of choices. "You disobeyed my rules Francesca." she said not looking at her adopted fledgling while she nudged the unconscious man on the floor. "I don't have many, very few in fact but one of the most important is, you never bring a man into your room. Ever. I am not running a brothel, this is my home. I don't like strange men who smell like raw sewage and who obviously wanted nothing more than your body to wander into my home." her voice was calm but anger radiated off of her.

Finally turning she shook her head and stared at Francesca with stern eyes. "I understand that you are learning to adapt to the world now that you're not part of the mafia. But the simple fact remains, you disobeyed me." Were she really Francesca's sire the girl would feel Eliza's distress about the situation but alas they weren't connected. The man groaned loudly, Eliza looked down at him and gave him a swift kick to the head knock him and three of his teeth out cold. "I'm very disappointed in you Francesca...get rid of him now." The elder vampire walked past her and down the stairs back into her office her mind going at a million miles an hour on the outcome of the night.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:22 pm

It all would have been fine if Marlon had kept his hands to himself. He wouldn’t have had a broken arm, and he wouldn’t have to be finished off that night. Maybe then Francesca would have kept from having her ass handed to her by her foster-maker.

As she was scolded Francesca tilted her chin down but, unlike most who were scolded, she didn’t look away. Her honey brown eyes watched Elizabetia as she spoke, devouring every word without a hint of shying away. At this point in her life many would have described Francesca as a sociopath. Emotions didn’t do much to phase her, and she studied the expressions of others to try and learn them for herself. She had been isolated far too long.

“I’m sorry.” The words were quiet coming from her mouth as Eliza turned and went down the stairs. It was one of the few times in her life so far that she meant it. She hadn’t meant to upset Eliza.

Without a sound the vampire did as she was told, or what she thought she was told. She went into her room and hoisted the unconscious man over her shoulder. Crinkling her nose as the mess, she made a mental note to never fuck up again because she was an assassin, not a mess cleaner. The pouting vampire left with the man and, just as she thought she was told, she ‘got rid of him’. His body would become a meal to a hungry black bear and her cubs miles and miles away, and his work would have him replaced by the end of the week. Times were tough and jobs went quickly.

Nearly an hour and a half later Francesca returned home. Her hands pristine and clean, she brushed her hair out of her face as she walked in with her shoulders slumped. There was a strange feeling in her stomach after disposing of the man and getting scolded by Eliza, but she tried to forget it and shake it off as she went into the kitchen to see if she could figure out how to make herself a cup of tea the way Niles did.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:55 am

Down Memory Lane - Page 2 Tumblr_mbjmst7SR11rhw3hro1_500

Eliza rocked gently in her chair her leg bouncing as she thought. Eliza was normally very easy going, she let things rolls off her shoulders but this, this made her angry, annoyed, and she felt disrespected. Of course she understood how France was feeling. She was basically a free woman, she could do what she wanted and Eliza allowed her to do so, just as long as she didn't bring it home with her. France could go jump some guys bones at his place or have tea at his place, but Eliza was very old fashioned, men, unless invited by the master of the home, were not allowed in the house let alone a woman's bedroom.

Call her old fashioned but that was just the way she was.

Niles was already upstairs cleaning up the blood and spilt tea. A butler's job is never done. He scrubbed the carpet gently with his famous mixture of cleaning supplies that seemed to get it out of everthing. Niles had been with Eliza for a long time, since the seventeenth century. He knew her better than he knew himself. And while he understood her ways, he did feel a little bad for Francesca. After all, she had been a slave to the mafia and God only knows what else and she only wanted a little fun. Perhaps he should have a talk with Eliza...maybe it would calm her down.

After cleaning up the mess and gathered the supplies and walked down the stairs to the kitchen just as France entered. Seeing her with her shoulder's slumped her sighed heavily and placed the cleaning supplies down under the counter and turned to her. Opening his arms he pulled her into a hug. He knew she didn't like him much and she didn't like him but damned it all the girl looked like someone had kicked her puppy. "Come now...don't be so down." He said softly into her hair gently stroking the chocolates to try and make her feel better. "Elizabetia isn't going to disown you just because you broke a rule, hell you should meet Vega, she's worse."
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:49 pm

It wasn’t that France had wanted fun from the man. She didn’t even really understand why he insisted on coming inside. So, as you can imagine, she had no idea why Eliza was so upset. She could only assume it was because she was so late coming home, and she probably shouldn’t have brought company over at such a late hour. It didn’t even register on her mind that the man wanted more, because she had trained herself not to think about that anymore. Francesca had been roughly handled by too many men too many times, and it had taken the entire year to shut her mind down and start from fresh. She was like a newly changed vampire with no ideas about the world.

When Niles sighed France quirked a brow and turned to him just in time for him to embrace her. At first the vampire froze and had an expression on her face like a cat who had just been picked up by a small child. What was he doing? Her hands planted flatly on his chest to keep a miniscule amount of space between them, but after a few moments she relaxed (sort of) and inch by uncomfortable inch she slowly laid her head on his shoulder. This didn’t seem so bad. He wasn’t hurting her, hell he was even touching her hair, and surprisingly enough it seemed to be the vampire’s weak spot. “I didn’t mean to upset her.” She spoke against him, and her fingers grasped his shirt gently to keep him close rather than push him back. “I tried being friendly and let the man speak to me, then he insisted on coming inside.” She crinkled her nose and leaned back enough to look at Niles. “I don’t know why. I don’t make very good tea.” Was that a good enough hint to coax him into making her a cup?
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:36 pm

Down Memory Lane - Page 2 Tumblr_m0s5zdaX1z1r02hd1o1_250Down Memory Lane - Page 2 Tumblr_m0s5zdaX1z1r02hd1o2_250

Niles continued to hold her even when she tried to push back he just continued to keep his arms around her. Even the Ice Queen needed a little affection every now and again. "She knows that Francesca, but she had rules for a reason. She only does it to look out for you." He leaned back slightly and pressed a kiss to her forehead something that he rarely if ever did to anyone. But she looked so fragile in that moment that he couldn't help but do it.

"You are a lady now Francesca. Parading around bars will only attract men who want you for your body and nothing else. You need to find someone of higher standing. Like a Professor or Doctor. Someone you can have a conversation with." A small half smile came across his lips when she mentioned tea. No one could make it like him it was his secret even visiting vampires asked him his secret but he kept it to himself. Backing away from her he walked over to his station and began to make the tea.

"The reason she acted the way she did was because she knew what he wanted. Eliza's very perceptive. She can spot things that normally go unnoticed. What gave him away was his smell." he gently dipped the tea bag into the pot and turned on the stove to heat the kettle. "Master Sebastian use to say that Eliza was a wolf in vampire's clothing. She has a very sensitive nose and can smell things that not many else can. She instantly smelt the mans arousal when he walked into the house and that set her on edge."

Eliza looked at the clock again for the millionth time and sighed. It was getting late, Francesca was no doubt pouting somewhere. Rising from her seat she pulled her robe tighter around herself and made her way to the kitchen where Francesca's scent was the strongest. Pushing open the door she stopped behind France and took in a deep breath. "I'm not upset at you Francesca merely disappointed. You and I have something...and understanding. I protect you, you protect me. I am old fashioned and that is only because of the way I was raised. You are a beautiful woman Francesca, anyone with eyes can see that and you should no better to spot a threat like him. He only wanted you for your body and I will not have my fledgling disrespected in that way."
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:02 pm

It was difficult for Francesca to adapt to rules. “I’m not used to rules. Salvatore enforced them with a crow bar and—“ Salvatore had been her Master in the Mafia. He had abused France endlessly, but she had only mentioned him once or twice to Eliza and never to Niles. The slip up was a sign of her emotions taking over her actions and she gave him a sheepish look and bit her lip to stop herself, and she never mentioned what else he did to ‘correct her’.

The kiss to her forehead made the worried wrinkle ease away and her skin was smooth and pristine again. She even offered him the smallest smile that lasted only a few seconds. Where was she supposed to meet people of higher standards? Most of them already had all of their friends. Making friends was too difficult. The younger vampire followed Niles when he went to make the tea and leaned against the counter, exhausted from her evening. She was not too exhausted to give him a dirty look and crinkle her nose at his next statement. “Arousal? Please, Niles. I didn’t do anything to encourage that.” She was completely unaware of the naturally seductive things she did. Not only that, but France had assumed the scent of arousal was just the way most men smelled. When she met Niles she had assumed there was something wrong with him because he lacked that aroma.

Just as France was about to argue with Niles she heard Eliza behind her and turned around on a dime. Immediately her chin tilted down and she strained to look apologetic, but like always she kept eye contact with Eliza until she said she should have known how to look for a threat. For the first time she looked away and seemed bashful and embarrassed that she didn’t realize such a silly thing. All men were once threats to her, and now she was expected to differentiate the ones who were and were not. After a moment of contemplation she looked to Eliza. “How can I judge someone's character?" It had been far too long since she had met anyone (save Eliza) that was good and genuine.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:04 pm

Down Memory Lane - Page 2 Tumblr_m4seueTXis1rx8jwio2_500

"Elizabetia is not Salvatore. The only rules she has are to protect you...and as for the arousal, oh yes Francesca, any normal man who see's you becoming arousaled. You're a beautiful woman." When he felt Eliza enter the room he instantly closed his mouth and to continue making the tea.

Eliza took a seat at the bar and sighed, "Well for one, going to a bar in the middle of night doesn't exactly hold the best sorts of men. You're a lady, go to a college, take a class. Meet people there. It's safer than a bar. Maybe you'll meet someone special there." Niles sat down the tea in front of his mistress and lady and poured them a cup. "I agree with Elizabetia. Perhaps a class would be nice."

A loud crash made Eliza's head snap towards lounge. Looking back at Niles Eliza rose from her seat and pushed open the door. A group of men stood in her lounge, a tall gentleman with a neat pin strip suit stood in the middle tugging on his sleeves. "Lady Romanov, I believe you have something...that belongs to me." Eliza pushed the kitchen door closed and crossed her arms over her chest. "Everything in this manor belongs to me and you are not wanted here."
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:24 pm

Talking about Salvatore made Francesca’s blood boil and her skin crawl. The man had done so many awful things to her, and she felt as though saying his name would bring him back from the dead. If she said it too many times it would turn into some Urban Legend where he came back from the grave to haunt her. Niles changed the subject though and France crinkled her nose. “Is there something wrong with you then? You don’t smell like the rest.” Was he broken or did he just enjoy men?

France straightened up whenever Eliza was in the room. She nodded, intrigued by the idea of classes. The only time she had learned something was first hand and never in a classroom. “Or perhaps I could get a job.” A job that she chose and wasn’t forced to do.

The crash in the next room set the old assassin on edge and she moved stealthily through the hall to the source of the sound. Before she could even hear the voice or see the men she recognized the smell and her heart would have stopped cold in her chest had it still been beating.

When the men saw Francesca standing at Eliza’s side they stirred and smirked at her. One sly looking man in particular licked his lips and squeezed the gun in his hand a little in anticipation. Anger radiated off of France and she had trouble keeping her feet planted where they were. “I stopped belonging to you once Salvatore was dead, Vinny.” The young vampire growled the words at the man in the pinstriped suit and clenched her fists, ready to lunge the moment Eliza gave the ok.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:00 pm

Down Memory Lane - Page 2 Tumblr_mdg95z81Ap1qbabppo1_500

Niles chuckled and sipped his own tea and shook his head, "I'm a married man Francesca, at least I was. You are beautiful but no where near my Marie. I find you attractive yes, but you do not arouse me. I am a man who has more control over his carnal pleasures than most." he said matter-of-factly nodding his head at Francesca when he was finished. Any man would be blind or stupid not to find Francesca enticing but his heart and body belonged to only one woman and she had died many many years ago. The crash in the living room had Niles on end, sneaking around to the hidden door way he disappeared into the darkness to sneak around to the front to gain a better advantage over the intruders.

There was more men in her house, filthy, smelly Italian men and they had broken into her home and destroyed the 15th century painting that hung on the wall when they broke down the door. Humans disgusted her, especially that mafia. They had tried to steal from her before, they tried blackmailing and torture but it never ended well for them. Eliza's eyes narrowed darkly to the men who looked at Francesca like a piece of meet. Taking a step forward she put Francesca behind her protecting her as any sire would.

However, Eliza couldn't help but laugh when Francesca spoke the leaders name, "Wait, your name is Vinny? Seriously? Vinny? How unoriginal. Do all you Italian's have the same name and you just recycle it once the first one dies?" Vinny, Tommy, Toni, those were the most popular names for the Italian mafia. Looks like this "vinny" was just another brain dead mommma's boy. "Francesca is mine now, if you want her you'll have to go through me and trust me, I have five hundred years on your children. You don't want to mess with me." Eliza wasn't a fighter, she destested getting dirty and having to clean blood off the floor but to protect her fledgling she'd kill anyone who stood in her way.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:22 pm

It was becoming more and more obvious to Francesca that Niles was different. Perhaps she shouldn’t be such a bitch to him after all. “I’ve never met a man so loyal to his wife.” Which was surprising because the wives of the Mafia men were just as nasty as their husbands, but still some women took a chance.

As the nasty men stood in what Francesca had considered a safe place she stood on edge. Every muscle in her body tensed and her senses kicked into assassin mode. She stopped thinking about menial things and could only focus on the throat’s of the men in front of her. One man behind Vinny noticed Francesca’s gaze and shifted almost uneasily, but refused to leave the backside of his boss.

Yeah, you got a fuckin’ problem with that, Russia?” What the hell had happened back in New York? Why had this mission changed France’s course? The man couldn’t figure it out. Normally he had such a good hold on her, even after Salvatore was dead. She had been his pet. His nasty, snapping little pet. “You don’t wanna mess with me. Hah! Did you hear the little miss, boys? She thinks she’s—“ And just as he turned to look at his men for a chuckle Francesca was at his throat, snapping his neck to the side faster than any of the men could react.

A gun fired and the vampire moved again, catching the bullet as it was shot towards her foster-maker. The bullet tore through her shoulder and ripped apart her delicate muscles when it lodged inside, but it hardly made her flinch. One, two, then a third man’s neck was snapped before the lip-licking man was able to break Francesca down and pin her to the ground with his silver knife pressed against her throat. “You’re gonna get it good, sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Down Memory Lane - Page 2 Tumblr_mc3ql0SYAj1qi5zb1o1_500

Eliza rolled her eyes at Vinny's comment. Honestly the only thing he could call her was Russia? Italian's were so stupid. But before Eliza could say anything else Francesca attacked. The Elder vampire didn't even blink when the gun was fired knowing that either Francesca or Niles would catch the bullet, it would France that took the blow making Eliza's eyes narrow on the man who shot the gun. He pinned Francesca down on the hardwood floor, his scent making Eliza nausious.

Niles stepped through the door and looked to Eliza who simply nodded at him. In a flash Niles rushed forward taking the man's head between his hands and twisting it completely around ripping it completely from his shoulders. Now it would seem Elizabetia had a group of dead men on her floor. Nudging a few with her foot she heard a struggled moan come from under the bodies. "Oh." she said amusingly shoving the body off of the still breathing mafia member.

Bending down Niles helped Francesca off the floor and tilted her head to the side slowly. He mad a soft "tsk" sound and gently brushed away the bead of blood that made it's way down her neck. "A lady should never have scars." Eliza grabbed the mafia member by the shirt and lifted him easily off the floor his expensive blood stained shoes touched the ground softly. "Francesca...it seems one of them survived...what shall we do with him?
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Memories flashed through Francesca’s mind as the man held her down and her blood boiled. Just as her body shook beneath him his head disappeared from his shoulders and she dropped back down in relief. The vampire made a disgusted sound when the body dropped down on her and she shoved it to the side. “That will be the last time he ever collapses on a woman.” Men were disgusting.

She winced as her body healed her shoulder, and looked to Niles with a grateful expression when he helped her up. “Thank you.” This evening was most definitely a turning point for Francesca and the way she treated Niles. She grabbed his shoulders and quickly kissed his cheek for saving her, a motion from her more rare than a diamond.

“I’ve lost my touch.” The vampire feigned a pout with the words and looked to the surviving mafia member. She stepped closer and looked him over, her eyes lingering on his crotch before she looked to Eliza with a sickeningly curious expression. “Can we castrate him?”
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Down Memory Lane - Page 2 Tumblr_mdhkp5cUkp1qhbym6o1_500

Niles blinked at Francesca's actions and gently touched his cheek from where he had kissed her, well...that was definitely different from how they normally acted around each other. Perhaps he would turn a new leaf and start treating her better. After all she was a lady, now. Compaired to when he first met her she had come a great way. Nodding he smiled and turned to watch the man dangling from Eliza's grasp. Oh dear, he was getting blood all over the floor. It would be terribly hard to get out of the hardwood.

Eliza pouted slightly and tilted her head to the side to gaze at the man, "No...there's internal bleeding...right now it's slowly filling his liver and stomach. He should die in a couple of hours." Slow death was the best death for torture. He would be in great pain, humans were so fragile. Sometimes she forgot that she ever was one. The man shook in her hands, his weak grasp holding onto her one hand that held him in the air. Fear radiated off of him in waves, it was intoxicating.

Lifting a brow she looked at France for a moment and then back to the trembling Italian, "I don't see why not...after all...he obviously wanted you to see him package earlier...this way he'll get that wish..just not the way he wanted." Niles sighed heavily and turned to the kitchen. "I'll go get a bucket.'
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:33 pm

To say Francesca was a lady was still a far cry She may have acted the part by day when Eliza was watching, but there was still a part in her deeply buried that was an animal. The way she watched the Italian showed that. Her eyes were filled with a morbid curiosity and interest at the thought of tearing the man’s genitals off. When Eliza said yes France’s face lit up and she stepped closer to the man.

Please, no, France.. Frannie… Francesca please, no. Just let me go.” The words sparked an anger in France but she kept her head about her. She reached up and cupped the Italian’s chin daintily. “Keep begging. I like it.” She had once been the one begging ‘no’, it felt divine to be on the receiving end.

The vampire ran her hands down the man’s front slowly, watching his face as she did so. He must have been in so much pain. She could smell it. Her fingers ran along the hem of his pants before she unbuttoned them and ripped them down and the Italian started to pray. France shook her head and smiled at him, then looked to Eliza for approval before ripping his entire package off in a bloody show of revenge. The scream that erupted from the dying man was more satisfying than Francesca could have imagined, and she giggled at the sound.
Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:45 pm

Down Memory Lane - Page 2 Tumblr_lwtfj6NLAd1r4qgt9o2_500

Frannie? Did he just call her Frannie? Really? France she could understand but Frannie? That was just insulting. Greatly insulting and a little weird. It made Eliza think of France as an old lady with a lot of cats.

France was enjoying herself, she should. These men used her, abused her, and left her to die until they were ready for her again. How she bent to the whims of humans she'd never know but it was France's life before her and it wasn't any of Eliza's business unless Francesca made it her business. The man struggled in her grasp but she held fast applying more pressure until he stopped.

He had a nice package, it was the only thing Italians were good for in her opinion that and wine. France looked to Eliza and nodded slowly, the man's eyes widened to the size of plates and a blood curling scream echoed through the manor. Luckily, Niles had placed the bucket under the dangling man to catch most of the mess though a large amount of blood splashed on Eliza but she didn't care. It was worht it in the end to let France have her revenge. Or at least part of it.

Niles slowly held his hands over his own package and excused himself to go gather the cleaning supplies once again, just seeing France rip off a man's testicles made him a little sick to his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Francesca Boticelli
Francesca Boticelli

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:57 pm

It wasn’t typical for the assassin to get revenge through torture, but in this case it was a rare treat. After the sickening scream filled the mansion the man’s eyes soon rolled back in his head and he went unconscious from the pain and lack of blood. “Coward.” Francesca murmured as she dropped the goods into the bucket. Her eyes wandered to the other dead men and she felt a slight regret that none of the others were still alive.

The vampire wiped the excess blood and tissue off her hand and watched it drop down into the bucket. “I’m sorry I brought so many men home tonight.” She teased, though it wouldn’t be the last time Francesca had men chasing her down to Eliza’s home (though not too many who wanted her dead).

“I’ll help Niles clean the mess.” Even though it was the last thing she wanted to do. All France really wanted was a hot shower and warm bed. The night had been exhausting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down Memory Lane   Down Memory Lane - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Down Memory Lane
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: IC :: Memories-
Jump to: