Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Beauty in the Beast Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Beauty in the Beast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alistair Verden
Citizen
Alistair Verden

Full Name : Alistair Michel Verden
Race : Vampire

Beauty in the Beast Empty
PostSubject: Beauty in the Beast   Beauty in the Beast I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 3:37 pm

Name: Alistair Verden
Race: Vampire
Marital Status: Single

Alistair has spent the better part of his life searching for his mother Evelyn. He has the nickname Ice Prince, for his cold demeanor towards others that he doesn't know but once you become friends with him he's the best guy in the world. He's extremely protective over friends and allies and especially children. They are his weak spot. He calls them Tiny Humans. He's not afraid to speak up if he doesn't agree with something or when he believes something needs to be said.
-Needs
Everything!

Francesca: When Alistair first heard that his sire had adopted a fledgling he couldn't believe it, upon seeing her he still couldn't wrap his mind around it. She was nothing like what Elizabetia liked in a fledgling. She was loud and obnoxious and always tortured the poor butler. But no matter what he said Eliza wouldn't get rid of her, so he was stuck with her. She wasn't all bad, a bit moody and liked to tease but eventually he got use to her. Now they have a sibling rivalry going on. But he cares about her...slightly. Not that he'd ever admit it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Beast   Beauty in the Beast I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:47 pm

Freya: I don't know how he would feel about his mother 'dating' a female fae, but Freya would be nice to him regardless. She wants to stay on Evelyn's good side.

Anka: Not gunna lie, Anka would find him positively dreamy.

Ankh: I don't know about these two yet will have to think about it.

Razi: No idea would have to see them in a thread really could go either way.

Devika: I think it would be interesting if they knew each other from the past, maybe he could have hired her? or could hire her here in Havelock too?

Saskia: They are family, a decedent of Evelyn's daughter.

Claire: Claire would be a little indifferent about him I think, she'd be kind but I wouldn't think they would be friends.

Kristine: She would fumble like an idiot around him if only because of his looks. She would want to be his friend but would have a hard time maintaining a conversation.

Zeus: Would try to be his friend, but with Evelyn hating the poor wizard at the moment it could go either way.

Zek: Not sure how Zek would respond to him actually.

Back to top Go down
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Full Name : Elizabetia Christine Romanov
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Beast   Beauty in the Beast I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:16 pm

Alistair and Freya: He'd be a little weirded out about it. The last thing he'd imagine is his mother dating a woman let alone a cat so it might take a little bit for him to get use to her. But I can see them ending up as allies of some kind if not only to protect Evelyn.

Alistair and Anka: Since they share the same sire he'd treat her like a little sister and probably warm up to her a lot faster than anyone else because of how adorable she is. He'd also be a kinder version of Eliza during the physical therapy sessions giving her words of advice where as Eliza keeps pushing her.

Alistair and Ankh: I'm not sure he'd like Ankh too much mainly because he's not a huge fan of wolves. He was attacked when he was a younger vampire so they kind of rub him the wrong way.

Alistair and Razi: Even though Alistair is a vampire he's still a little religious so he wouldn't like Razi since she was a demon. He'd stay very far away from her.

Alistair and Saskia: He would be very shocked to know that he has a living descendant and would be very protective of her...and possibly spoil her a little.

Alistair and Claire: He'd respect her for protecting his mother but she's a wolf so he'd stay a good distance back.

Alistiar and Kristine: These two would be friends, he'd flirt with her just to see her babble and fumble. But he'd probably talk to her more than anyone else.

Alistair and Zeus: I can see them being good friends. He'd defend him from his mother and hang around him.

Alistair and Zek: Not really sure if these two would hit it off at all really...>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Beast   Beauty in the Beast I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:05 pm

Freya: I'm sure that Freya will do whatever it takes to prove to him that she loves Evelyn enough that they could find a common ground Smile

Anka: She would probably have an easier time with him if only because she would think he was cute. I see them being quite the team as they get used to one another Smile

Saskia: She would probably know more about him, then he does about her but that is all because she is a medium. I think their bond would be interesting, even more so when she is turned.

Kristine: She needs someone to make her a bumbling fool, because she is adorable that way. It could be a rather interesting to see these two develop together, I could see at some point him giving her relationship advice.

Zeus: Yay for more people who like Zeus!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauty in the Beast   Beauty in the Beast I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beauty in the Beast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: IC :: History Applications-
Jump to: