Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
There's no such thing as magic Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

There's no such thing as magic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Castielle Montisque
Head of the Historical Department
Castielle Montisque

Full Name : Castielle Evangeline Montisque
Race : Vampire

There's no such thing as magic Empty
PostSubject: There's no such thing as magic   There's no such thing as magic I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:11 pm

Name: Vanessa Minecroft
Race: Human
Marital Status: Divorced

Vanessa has absolutely no idea that supernaturals of any type exist. She's very narrow minded unfortunately and often buries herself in work to keep her mind off of her four failed marriages. She came to Aeternitas university on a whim to escape her last husband and his attempts to take everything from her in their divorce. She's very friendly and a bit of a know-it-all. But once you become friends with her she's yours for life.

-Needs everything apply now! <3
Back to top Go down

There's no such thing as magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's no such thing as magic   There's no such thing as magic I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:40 pm

Lets go down the list of my lovelies

Claire: We know these two are going to end up together Smile

Anka: I could see them as friends of sorts, I have a feeling once Anka starts attending the school she will be faking sick a lot.

Ankh: I don't know if they would meet or not, but if so frenemies would be my first thought, if only cause I would see Ankh scaring Vanessa a bit in her wolf form. Ankh could also be how Vanessa finds out about supernaturals.

Devika: I could see coffee buddies maybe? even though Devika doesn't drink coffee.

Zek: Friends, I could see them having long talks over lunch or something, he'd be thankful for another friendly face at the school.

Zeus: Friends, He would be very kind to her, and find it interesting that she knows nothing of inhumans.

Razi: She would want to corrupt Vanessa, maybe Razi could get Vanessa into some tight situations, only to have Claire come to the rescue.

Kristine: I see them being very good friends if only because they work together. Kristine could show Vanessa the ropes of the school, all the while trying not to let on she's a vampire.

Freya: I dunno about these two frenemies comes to mind because well, Freya would want to toy with her for not knowing about inhumans, like teleporting around when Vanessa wasn't looking.

Saskia: I could see friends. Saskia will likely make frequent trips to the nurses station for one injury or another cause of her disorder.

Back to top Go down

There's no such thing as magic
Page 1 of 1