Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
The wolf and her coffee Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

The wolf and her coffee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allie Clemmons
Secretary
Allie Clemmons

Full Name : Allie Clemmons
Race : Werewolf

The wolf and her coffee Empty
PostSubject: The wolf and her coffee   The wolf and her coffee I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:51 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

After a stressful day in the office, Allie strolled into the small town of Havelock and stopped into one of her favorite places to unwind by reconnecting with one of her best friends, an iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte. It seemed like the only thing that could put a smile on her face after spending a majority of the day frowning, a slight fear in the back of her mind that her face would stay like that.

Smiling to herself slightly as she moved to the counter to order the sweet iced coffee, Allie gazed about the coffeehouse and crossed her arms as she waited patiently to receive her drink. It was strange being in such a small town and not knowing many people around the college town, in fact, it surprised her that she hadn't had many friends around Havelock, something she hoped that would change after a little more time here.

Flashing a small grin to the Barista after receiving her drink, the female slowly moved to a small booth and took a seat, sighing lowly before sipping at her sweet cinnamon drink, which seemed to instantly relax her and put the more frustrating points of the day. Allie's hazel eyes once again shifted through the Starbucks as she tried to find something to keep her mind from spacing out.

Failing to find anything or anyone and sipping again on her drink, the werewolf took out a small novel from her purse and started to read from her bookmarked place, hoping to make some progress in the relaxing coffeehouse.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and her coffee   The wolf and her coffee I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:54 pm

Ankh was out trying to expel some of the energy that she had built up over the last few days of being a human. She was used to traveling around in her wolf form, but this being a small town she didn't want to get chased after by some crazed hunter thinking she was out to kill cattle or something. Then again Ankh wasn't really aware of the fact that this was like an inhuman mecca because of the university, but it wasn't like she had ever attend a school to begin with.

With her [Only admins are allowed to see this link] blasting music in her ears, Ankh was partaking in a little [Only admins are allowed to see this link] today. She had been running around town for the better part of an hour, sticking mainly to the park but when the obstacles there had gotten a little boring she decided to have some fun in town.

Across from the Starbucks was an alley way that had two sets of fire escapes for the buildings, that became Ankh's new playground. After scaling up the back of the building, using some finer parkour skills, Ankh was now on top of the building standing on the ledge. She took in a deep breath as her arms swung back and forth, and caught the attention of some people who thought she was going to jump and kill herself or something.

The redhead wasn't really aware of the crowd that had formed because of the music that was playing in her ears and soon leaped down, grabbing hold of the railing that was on the building opposite of her. This caused the small group of people to gasp and they watched to see what she would do next as the wolf planted her feet against the railing of the fire escape and pushed off. She did a back flip and caught herself on the opposite fire escape and quickly jumped back to the other one. This continued until she got down to the where her feet were almost on the ground, and was, well as far as people were concerned out of harms way.

Ankh flipped down to the ground and landing in a tumble before she crouched down and looked up to see that people had been watching her. She raised a brow as her chest moved heavily because she was out of breath and smirked lightly. Still the wolf pushed herself up and took off again, this time leaping over a car, and into oncoming traffic.

If one didn't know any better, they would think the girl was on a suicide mission or something, but no, Ankh slid across the hood of the on coming car with ease and made it to the other side of the street where she ran up a tree and did a flip before falling back into one of the chairs outside of Starbucks where she laid her head back to catch her breath. It was sort of her way of saying the show was over.
Back to top Go down
Allie Clemmons
Secretary
Allie Clemmons

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and her coffee   The wolf and her coffee I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Allie was just about headlong into her book when suddenly the werewolf caught the sound of a gathering crowd, something that was highly unusual in the middle of such a small town. So like any normal person would do in the same situation, Allie closed her book, grabbed her drink and decided to look on as well. "What in the world could be drawing this much attention? Did someone spot Bigfoot or something?" The redhead thought to herself with a chuckle.

As she stood alongside a few bystanders at the front window, Allie blinked and glanced about to see what the collection of people were gawking at, and quickly after someone pointed out a female who seemed to be acting like a daredevil and swinging around on a high surface, the werewolf looked slightly worried and watched carefully as the daring person performed backflips and other life threatening moves from so high. "What in the hell is she doing? She could kill herself!!" Allie thought to herself with a gasp, in unison with the small crowd.

Finally after seeing the girl reach the ground with relative ease, Allie rubbed her forehead and contemplated ordering another drink or 5 after seeing that stressful display. "I get enough stress at work and here I am nearly seeing some woman kill herself, oi..." She thought to herself as she winced one more time, seeing Ankh slide across the hood of a moving car and a final backflip into one of the chairs outside of the coffeehouse.

The only thing Allie was capable of doing at this point was looking on in amazement at the now tired out female who sat outside. The werewolf slowly sat down at a windowside table and gazed out at the acrobat, not sure whether to give her hell or congratulate her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and her coffee   The wolf and her coffee I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:28 pm

Ankh was rather use to drawing in some form of attention when she did her little stunts because most people had never seen it before, so it didn't phase her that people had gawked on. Nope the girl looked completely casual as she sat there, and used her leg to bring another chair over and then propped her legs up as she bobbed her head to the [Only admins are allowed to see this link] play in her ears.

The redhead was starting to breath easier now that she was sitting down and even sunk down into the chairs more as she relaxed. She was just waiting to catch her breath before she got up and started going again.

Looking around with her eyes she tried to decide what she wanted to do next, or rather where she wanted to go next, when she saw the inside of the Starbucks. Hrm... maybe she could get something to drink or eat while she was here would mean she wouldn't have to stop again anytime soon.

Welp that was settled she was going inside, but that involved getting up and being who Ankh was that didn't mean doing it the normal way. Instead she tipped the chair back and ended up rolling with it before standing up and propping the chair back up how it was supposed to go.

Placing her hand into her pocket she pulled out her wallet and noted that she was running a little low on cash. She shrugged, at least she had enough for something she was sure.

Walking into the coffee shop she pulled out her ear pieces and let them drape over her shoulders as she walked up to the counter. "Um, could I have a coffee please, and one of those sandwiches?" She spoke with a slight foreign accent as she pointed sandwich in the glass display and pulled out the last ten dollars that she had to pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Allie Clemmons
Secretary
Allie Clemmons

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and her coffee   The wolf and her coffee I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:49 am

Shaking her head slightly, Allie sighed deeply and leaned back in the chair that she sat in near the front window. The only thing that ran through her mind was the death defying moves of the female. "What gracefulness, skill and fearlessness..." Allie thought to herself as she watched the young woman enter the building, the perfect time to ask what in the world she was doing and how in the hell she got away with it.

Slowly getting up from her seat, the redheaded female shuffled her way over to the line, stopping just behind the girl before listening in to what she was ordering, and in a show of complete respect, Allie spoke up quickly as the female was handing her money to the person at the register, "Oh no, no, no...I'll cover that." The werewolf said, quickly tossing her own money on the counter and pushing back Ankh's hand. "Keep it, I really want to ask you about what you just did outside, if you'll humor me that is..." She said with a small grin.

"You don't mind do you? I mean, that was unbelievable and I really have to hear from the woman that pulled that off, are you a gymnast or something?" Allie asked, rambling on slightly as she was still in awe about what had taken place a few minutes ago. "Have you ever fallen from doing that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and her coffee   The wolf and her coffee I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:10 am

Ankh looked to the side as a woman spoke up about paying for her meal and raised a brow. Her golden yellow eyes scanned the woman calmly, as she wondered why on earth anyone was just offering to buy her food. "What are ya, some kind of journalist or something?" She asked as she put the money back into her wallet and stuffed that back into her pocket. Ankh had a few of those sorts approach her in the past about 'selling' her story, but the wolf was less then interested.

Though, Ankh was rather interested in this woman, if only because of the smell of wolf that came off of her. "Was nothing really, more fun then anything." She replied as she reached into her other pocket and pulled out her iPod to turn it off, she wasn't rude... most of the time. "I take it you all don't see a lot of Parkour in these parts?" She replied as she put her iPod back into her pocket and grabbed her cup of coffee and sandwich and gave the Barista a wink.

"I wouldn't say that I was a gymnast, a thrill seeker if anything." She spoke as she walked with the fellow redhead out of the way so others could order. "Of course, that's half the fun of Parkour." She laughed a bit before taking a sip from her coffee cup.

"I've jumped from the tops of buildings before, its more about the landing then the fall." She shrugged, she would have done that here, but the fire escapes looked much more fun.
Back to top Go down
Allie Clemmons
Secretary
Allie Clemmons

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and her coffee   The wolf and her coffee I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:32 am

Allie couldn't help but chuckle at the female's inquisition of her being a member of the press or something silly like that. "Definitely not, you can say I'm just a very big fan of what you did out there, I've never seen anything like it." The werewolf said with a small grin. Along with the skills she witnessed out in the streets, another small thing caused curiousity in Allie's mind, the fact that this woman's eyes were bright yellow and the scent of wolf emerged as she conversed with Ankh.

"If that's your idea of fun, I don't know if I want to watch if you're really bored." She added, shaking her head. "I've only ever really witnessed that type of stuff on TV and I think you just put all of the exhibitions on there to shame with that out there." Allie said with a small snicker as she showed the female to a seat where she was sitting before all the excitement went down.

"A thrill seeker? That's very interesting..." Allie said lowly, tapping her cheek slightly, thinking of something else to ask. "How long have you been doing Parkour? You're very skilled, more so on the fact that you could have killed yourself on the way down those fire escapes without all that quick thinking on your feet and hands."

"I would never do that without a parachute, I'm sorry...I'd be way too freaked out to do something so dangerous." The redhead muttered, giving a big grin. "By the way, my name is Allie, I just can't get over that out there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and her coffee   The wolf and her coffee I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:48 am

Ankh gave a grin and a nod as the woman said she wasn't a part of the press, that made it a little easier for her to trust the fellow wolf, at least for now. "Good, you're far to pretty to be scrapping up trash stories." She flirted lightly, because hey why the hell not the woman was good looking after all, and she did just by the yellow eyed wolf some lunch, why not flirt a little?

"Darlin, that was boredom." She replied chuckling lightly as she took a seat across from the other redhead and set down her stuff. It was cute to see just how impressed the little show that had been put on, and Ankh wasn't even trying to put one on, next time she'd have to pay more attention to her surroundings so she could give them a real show.

A shrug was given when she was asked about how long she had been doing this. "Ever since I could walk really, just jumped off everything." She laughed a bit as she opened her sandwich and pulled off the top to see what was all on there. Ew... avocado... what with people and that nasty ass stuff? Ankh proceeded to pick off the avocado and laughed again when she was told she could have been killed. "It's going to take a lot more then a fall to kill me, you should know that." She glanced up at the woman with a wolfish smile. Oh, Ankh knew what the woman was so obviously the other woman must know too.

"Have you tried it before, that feeling of falling is incredible." She loved the feeling of falling it was rather freeing to say the least. She picked up a napkin and cleaned off her hand before presenting it to the fellow wolf. "Names Ankh its a please to meet you. You know you should come with me one day, I could teach you how to parkour, I am sure you have the umm natural agility for it." she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Allie Clemmons
Secretary
Allie Clemmons

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and her coffee   The wolf and her coffee I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:19 am

Allie continued to gaze slightly at the fellow redhead and wolf on the other side of the table, wondering if she should even bring up the wolf subject, before smiling brightly at Ankh's comment. "Geez, I'm glad someone in this town feels that way, its been about 4 or 5 years since I've been told something like that." Allie said with a small laugh, rolling her eyes as she thought about her past relationships for a moment, shaking her head. Quickly shaking off the rough thoughts, the female cleared her throat and recomposed herself.

"That was boredom huh? I guess I stand corrected, I could watch when you're in complete boredom." Allie said with a laugh. "I just thought maybe some stunt person was doing some publicity thing in the middle of little ol' Havelock, but you definitely surprised everyone with that display." She said, finishing her iced cinnamon coffee drink before it totally melted and turned watery.

"Ahh, well...everyone has that stage while growing up right? What's childhood without causing a ruckus here and there?" Allie pointed out, grinning brightly. Watching Ankh pick stuff from her sandwich, the female found herself smirking as it was out that the two were both werewolves. "I guess I would know that huh? It just seems like you'd be more likely to break something on the way down with the landings..."

Allie stopped for a moment and pondered the female's question and answered it with the only experience she had. "Well, I have base jumped off of two bridges, but that's with the aid of a parachute, I've never free fallen before." She answered, looking at her questioningly. When Ankh presented her hand however, Allie shook it and looked a bit surprised by her proposal.

"Oh well, I dunno, it seems like something I'd need to practice on and you've got me by a few years." She said, almost looking nervous. "I mean if I was taught it, maybe...I'll consider it." Allie added, her eye glimmering with determination after Ankh mentioned that she definitely had the natural agility.

"You might just have to be the judge on that one..." Allie muttered lowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and her coffee   The wolf and her coffee I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:45 am

"Really? I would think that you would have people chasing after you all the time. With your looks you should be beating people off with a led pole." She smiled, because hell, if given the chance, Ankh would rock this woman's world a time or two, but she didn't seem like the type. The wolf still couldn't help but to give a wolfish grin with a wink.

"Nono, I am not a stunt person, I just do that to keep my idol hands from wandering. Cause you know what they say about idol hands." She chuckled lightly, Ankh hated the feeling of boredom, which was why she did parkour because she could never be bored, as there was always some sort of obstacle course out there to be found.

"Oh, I never said I haven't broken anything, but that doesn't mean I haven't had fun doing it." Ankh had hurt herself quite a bit, especially in the past when she was running after stealing something, but she had learned to fight through the pain, because she had to. A life on the streets was hard, and one didn't get anywhere laying down and complaining about how much something hurt.

"As long as you learn how to land, it is a lot like free falling, you just have to learn to go into the impact is all. If you noticed I tend to roll a lot, because it keeps the momentum going so that it isn't a sudden shock the the body." She spoke before picking up the sandwich and taking a bite from it. This would be the first good meal that she had in days, and she was going to enjoy it.

"I'm sure you'd do fine, just let the instincts guide you, you're always protected you know." She spoke and pointed to her chest indicated that the wolf inside them wouldn't ever let them purposely harm themselves, its what the wolf was there for.
Back to top Go down
Allie Clemmons
Secretary
Allie Clemmons

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and her coffee   The wolf and her coffee I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:33 pm

Allie let out a chuckle and shook her head slightly as Ankh complimented her on her looks once again. During her early college years, she would have jumped at the female across from her when she was very curious back then, but presently she had her eyes on the opposite gender, chasing every decent man she could get her hooks into. "You're too kind Ankh, but sadly, I have no pole in my possession and I see no one chasing me." Allie said with a smirk.

"Ahh yes, Idle hands..." She responded, repeating the saying in the back of her mind. "I guess it keeps you out of trouble if you keep moving, stay on the move and no one blames or suspects you for pointless things I suppose or they just can't catch you." Allie said with a small laugh.

Allie tilted her head curiously towards Ankh when she had mentioned that she had hurt herself numerous times and yet had fun doing it. "I don't see how you find breaking bones fun, I've been in a sling after breaking an arm and trust me, I was bored to death, I read through so many books in the downtime that I thought I'd fried my brain." She muttered, rolling her eyes. Allie loved reading books, this was true, but the time she recovered through that injury, she'd nearly gone through her whole collection.

"Right, if one part of the body takes the entire brunt of an impact, it can shatter bones, but if you shift your momentum and weight through your whole body, the fall seems less painful and even sometimes painless?" Allie asked, trying to catch on with the subject. "It makes sense, but seems like a very difficult thing to learn and master."

Listening to Ankh's statement about always being protected, Allie replayed it through her mind a couple of times and simply nodded as the female had a very good point. "That's very true, I've never looked at it that way, but you're absolutely right." She said, looking satisfied with Ankh's statement.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and her coffee   The wolf and her coffee I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:19 pm

Ankh was more then surprised that Allie wasn't fighting people off, maybe the yellow eyed wolf would have to change that. "I'm sure you have your admirers they are just waiting for the right time to pounce." The wolf smiled, if anything now Ankh would have to flirt a little more so that Allie here, didn't feel so left out.

the wolf couldn't help but to laugh lightly "They couldn't catch me if they tried, parkour tends to give me the advantage. Ever seen a cop try and scale a wall? not their finest hour I assure you." Ankh loved watching cops try to chase her or better yet try and find her once she got going. She was sure that somewhere in these great states that there was a warrant out for her, but it would be a long time before they got a hold of her.

"Breaking bones ain't so bad, resetting them hurts a bit but other then that never had a cast or a sling before." she shrugged, the healing that came from being a wolf made those things rather pointless for her but not everyone was born this way. Actually, Ankh didn't know if she was born this way or not she just knew that her earliest memories consisted of her being a wolf.

"Mmhmm." she replied because there was food in her mouth. The sandwich was okay, it wasn't the worst thing she had ever eaten, after all the girl was prone to digging through the trash. "It's not that hard to do, you do it naturally at least once a month." She replied because she wasn't sure just how often the other wolf shifted.

"What are you doing later? I wouldn't mind taking you out someplace private and showing you a few things." She asked before taking another bite from her sandwich. She'd love to see the other wolf... literally.
Back to top Go down
Allie Clemmons
Secretary
Allie Clemmons

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and her coffee   The wolf and her coffee I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:38 pm

"Right time to pounce huh? I'll probably be a broken down old wolf by the time I'm noticed." Allie said with a small grin. Allie wondered about Ankh continuing to flatter her, she pondered why on earth the younger wolf continued at it, but honestly wasn't one to complain about such things.

Trying to picture Ankh sprinting off and scaling all types of terrain to evade the police, Allie simply shook her head and chuckled at the thought of an out of shape officer trying to jump over a fence or scaling a wall, it seemed all too humorous to the female wolf. "The way you talk about that, there's an all points bulletin out on you or something, I hope you haven't gotten yourself in over your head Ankh." She muttered, actually giving her a worried glance, something she only gave people she was genuinely concerned about.

"Well, I guess I'm a bit of a slow healer in the whole spectrum of things..." Allie said with a sigh, thinking of the early life incident of scaling a large oak tree and falling off of it, breaking her right arm, even though she shifted into her wolf form, she hadn't learn at that point how to land safely and paid the price for it. This being said, she still healed relatively quicker than the normal human being.

"Hmm, more than that, roughly 2 or 3 times a month you mean..." The redhead pointed out, smirking slyly. It was the truth, being cooped up in an office caused a lot of stress and the only way Allie knew to release such a thing was to run free and clear of wandering eyes after dark, something she tried to do at least once a week.

"Well, to be honest, I have a clean slate, nothing to do, but trust me, I don't want to be a hindrance to you Ankh." Allie said with a chuckle, wondering why the female was so insistant on showing her things and seeing her shift.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and her coffee   The wolf and her coffee I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 7:57 pm

Ankh would have pounced the woman right there, if it wasn't for the fact that Allie didn't seem like the girl on girl type, and the fact that they were in a public place, though the earlier rarely stopped the wolf. "I am sure you will find someone, you're way to cute to keep men at bay for long." She winked and took another bite of her sandwich, Ankh was slightly hoping the other would correct her, but if not, no harm no done.

a slight chuckle came from the wolf as she used the back of her hand to cover her mouth so food didn't come out. "Of course not." She replied with a smile, but she had done something that would cause concern. She had ripped that nurse into shreds and surely someone was looking for the source, Ankh just didn't leave a trail behind to be found, after all would anyone really hunt a wolf all the way here when nothing but bones were found? She doubted it, and if they did... well the wolf would run again it was that simple.

"Ah, see even better then." Ankh knew the more in touch with one's wolf a person was the easier it was to rely on the wolf's spirit and instinct to help protect one's human form. It had saved Ankh on several occasions that was for sure.

Ankh took a few more bites of the sandwich and soon half of it was gone and she used a napkin to wipe her lips and coffee to wash it down before she started speaking again. "Not at all, I love teaching parkour." She smiled before picking off the parts of the sandwich she didn't like on the other half. "Just let me finish this up and we can head out." She smiled and started to scarf down the last half of her sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Allie Clemmons
Secretary
Allie Clemmons

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and her coffee   The wolf and her coffee I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 4:24 pm

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU LET YOUR HEART WIN, WHOA
I DROWNED OUT ALL MY SENSE WITH THE SOUND OF ITS BEATING

Allie's face blushed at another compliment coming from Ankh, and she shook her head with a small chuckle. "Oh well, flattery will get you everywhere..." She said jokingly, giving a sweet smile back to Ankh. "I don't think that's accurate, but thank you Ankh." The redhead said lowly, snickering at the other werewolf's wink.

Watching in amusement as Ankh nearly spit her food out at her laughter, Allie blinked at the other female and shook her head. "That's good to hear, the last thing we need is a wild parkour police chase through Havelock and the other North Carolina countryside." Allie said with a small smirk, obviously entertained with the female.

"So that's a good thing? I think I could do that more if I had the opportunities..." Allie muttered. She loved shifting into her wolf form, it was her stress relief and her true nature, little did she really know that it protected her the way it did.

The female sat back slightly and wondered about what Ankh could possibly teach her, all the while in the back of her mind hoping that she wouldn't hurt herself severely. "Oh well, alright, I suppose I'm in the presence of a great teacher..." Allie said, looking only slightly nervous about the prospect of jumping around precariously.

TAGGED: Anzhelika Prerovsky
LYRICS: Paramore- That's what you get
NOTES: Congrats on the interview Gypsy!!
CREDITS: Thanks to [Only admins are allowed to see this link] at Caution 2.0

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and her coffee   The wolf and her coffee I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:14 pm

Ankh was excited to show this wolf a new side to being a werewolf, plus it would help the woman if she ever got in a bind, but Ankh doubted the fellow redhead was the sort. Still, it would be fun to see her loosen up a bit and have some fun out in the world around them.

"Trust me there wouldn't be much of a chase." She added before she finished off the last few bites of her food. She had run from the fuzz plenty of times in the past, and none of them ever caught her, or even a glimpse at her face. One of the perks to being a wolf was that you could disappear in plain sight, especially when people left the laundry hanging about. A simple shift would make the officers think that she changed clothes and problem solved.

"First thing is first, we need to get you some proper clothing. So, tennis shoes, leggings if you like and a sports bra doesn't hurt and i prefer tank tops but being that this if your first time lets go with something long sleeve." She smiled as she gathered up the trash from her meal and finished off her coffee. "Then we can head out to the park, its a good place to train." She spoke as she tossed the garbage away and set the coffee cup in the bin where it belonged.

"Come on then." She spoke as she walked over to the door and held it open for Allie.

Back to top Go down
Allie Clemmons
Secretary
Allie Clemmons

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and her coffee   The wolf and her coffee I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 3:20 am

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU LET YOUR HEART WIN, WHOA
I DROWNED OUT ALL MY SENSE WITH THE SOUND OF ITS BEATING

Still slightly reluctant, Allie wondered what kind of things that Ankh could possibly teach her and wondered if she'd even be a capable student to the much more nimble younger wolf. Though it would be nice to learn such skills in case she needed to make a break for it in any situation.

"I could only imagine, you'd probably make them look like complete buffoons..." Allie said, shaking her head slightly. She could picture the female running from the authorities and cleverly taking cover either in wolf form or hiding long enough for the police to give up the chase. "Now that I think about it, it could be awfully simple to get away..."

"Well, honestly, the only reason I'm in this is that I just got off of work, so all of those changes can be made, as I have the proper clothing at home, I assure you of that." Allie assured Ankh, this adventure not being the first time she'd have to dress less than casual. Watching and following along as the other wolf emptied her trash, Allie chuckled and nodded slightly, "The park huh? Sounds like a good place to get a handle on a few things...alright, I'm cool with that."

"Alright, Alright...don't get so anxious, I'm coming along..." Allie said with a small laugh, moving outside as Ankh held the door open. "Ok, so my clothes and then the park, lets go!"

TAGGED: Anzhelika Prerovsky
LYRICS: Paramore- That's what you get
LISTENING TO: Maroon 5- This Love
NOTES: Will try to get back in the posting groove!!
CREDITS: Thanks to [Only admins are allowed to see this link] at Caution 2.0

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and her coffee   The wolf and her coffee I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:47 pm

Ankh was excited for this, it should be a lot of fun though she still had to figure out just how limber the other wolf was. One thing was for sure this would be quite the work out for both of them, but still fun. "Anxious would be me bringing you to the park dressed like that." She joked as she followed along side the other wolf.

"So, did you want me to tag along with you to get a chance o clothes or would you like to just meet you at the park?" She asked in a curious manner, she wasn't sure how comfortable the other wolf would be with taking a stranger to her home, especially one that didn't hold back on flirting earlier.

"I wont take offense either way." She added because she didn't want her to feel obligated to take her too her home or anything like that. She was cool with doing some warm ups in the park while she waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and her coffee   The wolf and her coffee I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wolf and her coffee
Page 1 of 1