Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
The Reckoning - Page 5 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

The Reckoning

Go down 
+2
Khalid Nasser
Tristian Arezzo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

Full Name : Tristian Amelia Arezzo
Race : Witch

The Reckoning - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:10 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Tristian shook her head and turned her face away from him. If she had to magically lock every door and window in this stupid apartment she would. She understood how important this was, but she was not going to leave him. He was the only person she had every really cared about before, and while she cared for him, borderline love, she wouldn't be tossed to the side and put in a box while there was basically a war going on. "You catch more flies with honey than vinager Khalid, maybe if you were, oh I don't know, NICE to people they would be more willing to help. Instead you threaten and beat people to a pulp if they don't do what they want." He was such a barbarian sometimes. This is why he needed her, she could be the moral compass he needed.

He glared at her and she drew her bottom lip inbetwee her teeth and looked down. He was angry, very angry but she would not give in. If she had too she'd pull a Michelle and start crying. Tristian didn't even know if she could cry like Michelle but damn it she would try. Her head cocked to the side at the mention of Tatia. "Uh you got a way to talk to the dead I don't know about? Because she's dead and I'm not opening a portal just to speak to my dead ancester who was banging your brother." Tatia would probably say the same thing that Khalid was but she wouldn't listen to her either. It was her fault this guy wasn't dead. No matter how much you love someone if they are going to destroy the world you kill them. Not put them in cold storage.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

He snorted “Who cares about sugar or spice? As long as people listen to me whether it’s out of fear or respect or because they like me, the outcome is the same. They listen and if I tell them to do something for me, they will do it which means you are you little dose of magic is not needed. What are you going to do to Amon, hm? Lock him in a room?” He motioned around them “Throw him against a wall? Magically throw things at him? None of that will work, Tristian, it’ll be like throwing a fleck of dust at a lion. He sees you he’ll see Tatia and who knows what he’ll do” He didn’t see any magic that she possessed that would be strong enough or of any use. And either Amon would be happy to see Tatia…or extremely and insanely pissed. He didn’t want to have them find out. What he did need to find out however was how Tatia had gotten rid of Amon before…it’s not like he had written down the magical instructions of her spell.

He rolled his eyes “Please, you can’t raise spirits yet?” He sighed and shook his head “See? Useless” He went into his bedroom and started going through his closet “All we need is her spirit, not like we need the damned body. Won’t be difficult, we just need a few household things…” After a few moments he returned with a couple of items in hand. First he put down a good ole’ fashioned Ouija board on the table, then put a crystal at each corner and surrounded all of it with candles “Since you won’t let us leave, will have to do the quickie modern version, but it should work” He then put a old, gold necklace in the middle of the board “That was Tatia’s. She loved this necklace, so I’m sure it won’t be hard to stir her up”

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:40 pm

Khalid was so narrow minded it was a wonder no one had killed him yet. Her eyes narrowed on him, "I don't know what I'd do, maybe I'd flash him my boobs after all it's been a few thousand years since he's seen a nice rack maybe that'll stall him for a while!" she growled back at him and stood up from the couch. Amon was human...kinda. If he collected enough souls like that poor guard he would regain his magic and if that happened they would be so screwed.

"I'm not a necromancer! Raising the dead is dangerous and I"m sorry if I don't want to be responsible for the Zombie apocolypse." Tristian had known a necromancer once, crazy asshole. Power over the dead drives people insane. Her lip twitched angrily when he called her useless. She was not useless she may not be as powerful as stupid Tatia but damn it she could do things too. Tristian watched him from the door as he ruffled through some things and chuckled when he brought out a ouija board.

"Really? You want to use a ouija board?" Pushing off the door frame she followed him into the living room and stared at the board, "Creepy much, keeping your brothers dead girlfriends necklace?" Oh Khalid was offically a creeper. Crossing her arms she stared at the board and waited for something to happen. Pursing her lips she leaned forward and looked around the room. "I guess dear old ancestor Tatia doesn't want to talk tonight let's just put this up hmm?"

Tristian reached forward and grasped the ouija board only to have her hands shocked. "Ouch!" the necklace floated above the board slowly until a ghostly apparition appeared sitting on the table. It was like looking in a mirror. "Khalid...you should no better than to contact the dead with this contraption. It is dangerous." Ouija boards were small portals to the underworld. If he hadn't placed her necklace on the board lord only knows what else would have passed through.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:35 am

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

He shrugged when she scoffed at the Ouija board “What? They are very useful” No one seemed to understand their power and others that didn’t trust them…well they also didn’t really understand Ouija boards. And he had a real one, made by a witch, not those stupid toys manufactured in china by dumb toy companies. His was old, thick and heavy, the kind that even if someone tried to break it against the floor or over a table it wouldn’t even crack…he knew by experience. The questioning of the necklace just made him shrug as he put it in the middle of the board, looking down at it “I just kept it. Not a big deal…” He grumbled and he lit the candles and stepped back from the table.

He laughed when she tried to touch the board and it didn’t work “Tatia never liked to be told what to do. I’m sure she’s taking her sweet time to get here” He crossed his arms and waited, having all the patience in the world if it meant helping further convince Tristian to leave and find out what to do with Amon. He smirked when Tatia appeared, though it was a bit creepy now to see her looking exactly like Tristian…or Tristian looked exactly like her…whatever. “Well, I didn’t have much of a choice. It was this or nothing. I’m being held captive” He glanced at Tristian to glare at her then back to Tatia “It’s been a long time, last time I saw you…well...you died so…”

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:48 am

Tristian just stared at the ghostly figure of her ancestor, reaching her hand out it passed through her body leaving a small trail of smoke behind when she removed it. This was so weird, very creepy but mostly weird. "Oh Lordy." Tristian knew that Tatia looked like her but she wasn't expecting her to look EXACTLY like her. Tatia tilted her head slightly to the side her long ebony hair falling over her shoulders as she did so. "She's different, her magic is...stronger than mine. Perhaps it is because of her mother's fae lineage."

Tristian smirked at Khalid and puffed out her chest, even her ancestor admitted her magic was stronger. Booya! But though Tristian wanted to boast about it to Khalid she kept her mouth shut. Tatia turned and looked at Khalid, "Held captive, what were you trying to do that got you in such a state?" Tristian grunted and pushed herself off the couch, and glared at Khalid, "Nimrod over here is trying to make me leave the country because his big bad brother has awakened."

Tatia nodded her head slowly and smirked, "Still rough around the edges eh Khalid? But I see you received my scroll in opening it you have absorbed one of my many powers." Tristian's eyes widened, so it was this ghost's fault she was having a wrestling match in her brain every time Amon did something? Why the hell would she do that? Good thing this woman was dead or Tristian would kill her. "You are not trained Tristian, knowing Khalid he still has the scrolls from my room at the palace. Give them to her, they are my grimoires. While she has much to learn, her magic will benifit you in your battle against Amon."
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:11 am

Everybody better beware

He chuckled at Tristian’s fascination and surprise to see Tatia looked exactly like her “Don’t worry, your far more attractive than she is…” He snorted “Was” Said the man who had flirted with Tatia many times, even when she had been with his brother, but well Tristian didn’t know what so who cared. He then rolled his eyes and gaze Tatia a harsh look “She may have the capacity to be stronger but she isn’t right now. She’s useless right now, as I have already told her. She can’t do anything to be of help” He was surprised to hear Tatia say Tristian was stronger. He knew Tristian had power but, more than Tatia’s? He wondered if Tatia was just lying to be a bitch and give him a hard time. He wouldn’t put it past her.

He shrugged at her question then growled when Tristian answered and gave her a look to shut the hell up, nothing she said would make the situation better. “Yes, I am” And just as Tristian was proud of Tatia saying she was stronger, he was proud of being rough around the edges. He then groaned and leaned his hands on the table, staring Tatia in the face angrily “So you knew my brother was coming after me so you just gave powers to Tristian just like that? Put her in danger?” Oh...he was pissed. Pissed didn’t even begin to explain. He shook his head and slammed his fist on the table “No! I’m not giving her shit! I’m not putting her in danger!!”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:25 am

Tristian merely rolled her eyes at Khalid, Tatia and Tristian looked exactly the same right down to the little dimples on her cheeks. It was very unsettling to see ones self from the past. Tatia fiddled with her nails while listening to Khalid prattle on and on. Even in the past Khalid talked to much in her opinion. He was a good guy, just very jagged around the edges. Something that she really couldn't deal with in a man. Amon, even if he did devour the souls of people, was warm and tender. While it may only have been to her, they had something special. If Khalid hadn't talked her into siding with him, Amon would still be alive, but the world would be in chaos.

"She can be of help you simply will not allow her to. You know how my spells work, if it says two it requires two. You and Tristian both caused this to happen and it is your job to fix it...together." Tatia didn't like the idea of what was the last of her line to go wage war with her past lover but Amon needed to be stopped. The world was much more dangerous now than it was thousands of years ago. Amon was a quick learner. He would adapt to this world in no time.

The table vibrated with his attack but Tatia merely looked at him boredly, "She is my descendant therefore my powers are her powers. And mind your tone with me Khalid, I may be dead but I have more sway over magic than you know. She's not going anywhere Khalid, she's like me stubborn, arrogant and once we set our mind to things we hardly if ever change it. Give her the scrolls so that she may better prepare herself, or continue to be an ass and over protective and when Amon comes, and trust me he will come, she will be defenseless."

Tristian looked between the two nervously and stepped back, Khalid was angrier, which was never a good sign but Tatia didn't seem to care. "Do as I say Khalid, it was your fault I died. Don't make the same mistake twice."
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:45 am

Everybody better beware

“Of course I won’t allow her too! She’ll be killed!” Both these woman were out of there god damned minds! What was wrong with them?! “I’ll find another person to be the second, because she’s not helping” The world was going made…for once he felt like the only sane person in the damned room, and he was never the sane person but what they both wanted was insane! He listened to her speak and he swore that if she hadn’t been a spirit he would have punched her from his absolute rage. He stared at Tatia, shaking his head slowly. “Last time it was your rules…this time it’s absolutely my way. I wanted to kill him Tatia and you didn’t want too. You thought of something else so this time it’s my way and no one else’s.”

He glanced to Tristian “Get out. Go wait in the hall. Now” He growled, looking back to Tatia. He wanted to speak to her…alone so he could properly scream and yell at her without Tristian jumping in. “I don’t want to make the same mistake again…that’s why I don’t want her involved”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:04 pm

"You're so stubborn, she's a witch Khalid, not a doll you can put in a box somewhere and keep in mint condition." Tatia slid off the table and floated above the floor and towards Khalid. He has always been this way, no, he actually wasn't. He never cared about anything in ancient days. He may seem like a bad guy but he was willing to kill his brother to protect the earth. The fae may say it was to save his own ass but Tatia knew better. Though she found it a little unsettling that he was in love with her descendant she found it funny that she could only think of Tristian as being the one that kept Khalid tethered to the ground. It was rather sweet in a way.

"You mean the Djinn? You honestly think that is a wise idea? Once Amon finds out there's a unicorn in the world again he'll go straight after her and the djinn for their powers." She looked at Tristian who was staying out of the conversation for now but the priestess knew what was going on in the witches head. They were so very much a like.

Tristian jumped when Khalid looked to her and spoke. Her lips turning downwards into a frown but at this moment she didn't want to argue with him. Tatia gave her a knowing look and Tristian nodded leaving the room she went into the hall and then into Khalid's room. Silencing the room she hurried to his closet and instantly began to dig through the contents, she cleared the floor board and pressed down until a loose board came up Inside was a rather thick scroll. Pulling it out of the hole she moved back to the edge of the bed and unrolled the scroll. Her eyes fell upon some of the most impressive spells she had ever seen before.

"Khalid, I understand that but this is her consequence for using blood magic. I know you love her, it's as plain as day. I never thought I'd ever see you like this but I have to say I'm very happy for you." Even the Boogeyman deserved a little love in his life. Placing her ghostly hand on his she touched his cheek. "I have never lead you astray Khalid, even if I wanted to kill you ninty percent of the time. She's stronger than you give her credit for. You have to trust her. As you once trusted me."
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:49 pm

Everybody better beware

He growled when she not only mentioned D’artagnan, but Michelle and her being a unicorn “Well…you’ve e been doing your homework. Or stalking at least” He crossed his arms, his face set in a very stubborn expression. He didn’t want her to be right about anything and would make damned sure to argue and be right “Amon won’t find out about the unicorn. I’ll send her away with Tristian, problem solved” D’artagnan could take care of himself, he could kick Amon’s ass….as long as Amon didn’t get his powers back, then it would be trickier. But Michelle? Yeah, Amon would eat her and he feared that Amon would do the same to Tristian as well. After he barked at Tristian to leave, he wanted till she was tucked away in his room before unleashing his true anger on Tatia.

“What the fuck is wrong with you!” He shouted “Persisting that Tristian be involved! What? Is this your version of revenge? I made you kill off your lover and let you die, and now you let Tristian get killed by him?! Is that it?! You know, I’m sorry you got killed, but there was nothing I could do! You knew what you were getting into when you agreed! Tristian doesn’t understand! I didn’t want you to die but you did! Don’t make Tristian pay for it!” He had thought self-righteous Tatia would have told him to stay the hell away from her descendent and keep her out of the mess, this was not how he was planning it to go at all. Now he was so furious he was assuming she wanted to get revenge on him through Tristian. Make him suffer since she suffered.

He stiffened when she mentioned him being in love with Tristian “It is not” He was denying it was plain as day…he said nothing about it not being true of course. He grit his teeth when her hand touched his cheek and he felt the coldness ice over his skin. He stared at her, shaking some in anger but he was trying to take in deep breaths to calm down “You died” He whispered “If she gets involved, she will too. I can’t have her die, Tatia…all my life, I searched for a damned purpose to it all. She's the purpose. I can't loose her”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:49 pm

Tatia smiled and shook her head, "When a unicorn is found, it's not just the living that learn about it but also the dead. We protect her just like you do, however our way is a tad bit more...dangerous than yours. Hauntings, soul stealing, that sort of thing." she shrugged her shoulder and sat back on the table. "And Amon will find out, believe it or not, Amon is fairly smart, and no doubt he will make allies of your enemies and you have quite a few don't you?"

Khalid had always been the type that threw his weight around. And he could, of course, the ability to make you live your worst nightmare for an eternity was a power to be feared, but it wouldn't kill him to be a little nicer to people about it after all you catch more flies with honey than vinager. As soon as Tristian was out of sight Khalid blew up, the old priestess blinked at him while he ranted, oh yes, he cared about this witch a lot more than he let on it would seem. It was all rather adorable really. Once he was finish she titled her head and smiled. "Khalid, Tristian is a witch and witches learn through experiences. You sending her half way across the world is only going to cause her to go into some dark place and use magic a lot worse than blood to help. I don't blame you for my death Khalid. It was destined that I would die that day and there was nothing you could do to stop it. Fate is woven and it stayed that pattern forever. You're so use to doing things on your own, you have to trust her to help you."

Tristian wasn't a doll that could be put in a tiny case somewhere and protected. She needed to expand her powers and if Khalid tried to shove her somewhere to protect her she'd never strengthen her powers and eventually they would dwindle away. Khalid may think that he was helping Tristian but in truth he was only hurting her chances of becoming much greater. "Khalid, I know you love her and she loves you even if you two don't admit it to each other. Anyone can see it." the necklace shimmered on her neck giving her a warning that her time was almost up. "You won't loose her Khalid. I have seen the future, you will live a happy life with her. But you have to allow her to be herself and stop trying to protect her all the time. Everything will work out alright.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:43 pm

Everybody better beware

He snorted “Not quite a few…just a couple. Most would be too afraid to go against me, even with Amon” Though he wasn’t exactly certain of that, he was just assuming. And most of the people who truly hated him weren’t even around…he felt he was safe. Kind of safe. Majorly safe. But now not only did he have Tristian to worry about, but Michelle. If Michelle got hurt or killed because of Amon…he would be the least of Khalid’s worries. D’artagnan would fry him. Great, more complications to an already complicated situation. Fabulous. When he blew up on Tatia, he was used to getting ina arguments with Tristian, where she yelled and fought back. In a crazy way he liked that, so when Tatia just blinked and stayed cool and collected that just made him even angrier. She was always too calm, the damned woman. But Amon had been the same, far more even tempered then his younger dream eating brother…but get him angry? Oh boy.

She didn’t blame him? He blamed himself. Back then he hadn’t cared, but over the years when his pesky human side gave him more of a soul, he had felt guilty for letting her sacrifice herself as she did. He did love Tristian, more than anything, but he was surprised to hear Tatia say Tristian loved him as well. Normally he would have asked and pried but now was not the time, especially when he saw the necklace flicker. He saw a future of them together? Or she was just lying to give him hope. He glanced away for a moment with his teeth gritted then looked back to her “….what do we need to do to stop him?” Fine, he would let Tristian help since no one seemed to be on his side about letting her leave. But he swore, she even got a scratch on her and she was gone in another country.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:13 pm

Tatia let his comment slide, he had more enemies than he knew of. Him and that mouth of his. But at least now he accepted what she was trying to tell him. The necklace flickered again and she sighed, "The grimoire has a spell in it that creates a very powerful poison that will kill Amon. Even if he has gotten his powers back, however most of the ingredients are no longer around. This is where you come in. You must travel back to Egypt and go into my temple. There you will find the ingredients you need. Tristian can make the poison all you have to do is give it to him." Standing over the Ouija board she looked down at Khalid and smiled, "I am very proud of you Khalid. Even if it is my descendant, I am glad you found someone worth loving." Her form flickered one more time before disappearing completely the golden necklace clanking on the table as it fell.

Tristian still sat at the foot of the bed scribbling away at what she could decipher of the grimoire. She would have to study it later to get the full details of it. Flipping over a page her hand stopped scribing when Tristian noticed a small sketch of Tatia and Amon on a hidden page. Setting her pen down she noticed how much detail was put in their expressions. Amon couldn't be all that evil, if he could give a woman that kind of look. She had only seen D'artagnan give Michelle that look before. It must have really hurt him when she put that spell on him. Poor guy.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:47 pm

Everybody better beware

He listened intently, ready now to take what she had to say and run with it…until she mentioned Egypt. He hadn’t ever returned to his homelands since he left thousands of years ago. He balked “You….what?! You want me to go to Egypt? Tatia, your temple might not even bloody be around anymore!” How in the hell did she expect him to go to Eygpt while his brother was so close? He would have to use magic, but even then, it could take him a while to find the temple again and enter it, since everything now in Egypt was a bloody tourist trap. He didn’t want to leave Tristian and his friends behind, but if he couldn’t get the ingredients anywhere else…damn it. He wished it was a lot easier to fight his brother so he could just chop his head off and be done with it.

But she was leaving, he didn’t have time to ask anything more, he and Tristian would have to figure out the rest and try to keep D’artagnan and Misha as uninvolved as they could. He watched Tatia quietly “Thank you” Was all he said before she disappeared. He sighed and picked up her necklace to hide it again in his room, turning away from the table and going to his bedroom where he hoped Tristian still was and behaving. He opened the door and looked at her, walking over he saw what she was looking at and he sat down beside her “They were very much in love, the two of them” He sighed, making a slight face at the picture before looking up to Tristian “Too bad he turned into an evil, soul thirsty bastard who wanted to be a God and take over the world”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:54 pm

Most of the ingredients were no longer around due to their dangerous nature. It is a dangerous poison once it enters the blood stream they have one minute until it stops your heart. There is no cure, at least not one that has been found. It was made by Tatia and it was what had helped Amon gain most of his power. She didn't regret making it, for it came in handy more times than not. But now he would have to go and find the ingredients without it, he would fail.

Tristian looked up when Khalid walked into the room. She was expecting to get yelled at for going through his things to find the grimoire instead she got something she never expected to ever hear from hom. Compassion. Even if he made a face afterwards. She ran her fingers over sketch again. Perhaps one day Khalid would look at her like Amon looked at Tatia. One day.

Sighing she rolled up the scroll and tied it with the leather strap, "What did Tatia say? Did she explain how we can kill big mean and deadly?" Pushing herself off the floor she groaned as the tingling sensation hit her ass from sitting on it too long. Rubbing her hands over the area gently she sat down on the comfortable bed and placed the scroll in her bag. "Are you going to let me help down or send me back to Italy because just to let you know I will still help you even if I have to go all Dark side on your ass." she wouldn't be left out of this war. Not by a long shot.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:13 pm

Everybody better beware

He nodded with a deep sigh, making another face when she mentioned Tatia “Yeah…she told me” He grumbled, not happy he had to go back home to get the ingredients…he knew Egypt was not even a .5 percent of how it was when he had lived there, it would be odd to go home. He’d have to get D’artagnan or someone to send him over there and back, so he could get the job done as quickly as possible. He just hoped Tatia’s temple was still around or they were royally and epically screwed. He watched her get up but stayed sitting, just suddenly feeling very tired. Too much had happened in too little time. Damned demon at the school, saving D’artagnan’s ass and now having to deal with his brother…he was too old for this.

He growled and cursed under his breath “Yes…I’m going to let you help. Apparently Tatia thinks you valuable” He shook his head, still pissed for Tristian to be involved but for now he was going to listen to her advice and that everything was going to be ok for them. “I have to go to Egypt and get some stupid ingredients from Tatia’s temple. For that you are going to stay here and don’t freaking argue with me because I swear to God I am not in the mood for it” He glared at her firmly before slowly getting off the floor. “It’ll create a poison and kill Amon instantly. You need to read Tatia’s scrolls and figure out everything you can about Amon. You’re a couple centuries behind about him”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:37 pm

Egypt? Did he just say Egypt? Was that place even around anymore? Tristian honestly believed it was nothing more than a giant pile of sand and destroyed buildings."See even my ancestor thinks I'm a bad ass!" she honestly didn't know why Khalid was throwing such a fit about it. They had been in plently of tough scrapes before this wouldn't be anything different.

Standing from the bed she stepped closer to him and gently slid her arms around his waist and placed her head on his chest. "I wont argue..." she said softly kissing his chest, "Thank you Khalid for letting me stay. I feel safer here with you." she looked up at him with big ice blue eyes and smiled her oh so famous Tristian smile. The one that said, I just totally got what I wanted Booya!

"I can do that...poisons are just potions turned deadly." Tristian was good at potions it was just like cooking. Except when you put in the wrong ingredient it tended to blow up instead of just tasting bad. Stepping back she reached down and grabbed her bag gently. "You should get some rest Khalid, I'll go home and decipher the scroll." She was excited to read over her ancestors scrolls. This thing was worth millions of not more.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:14 am

Everybody better beware

He rolled his eyes and did not look amused when she explained Tatia thought she was badass. “Tatia says a lot of crazy things, doesn’t mean it’s true…” Like how he was in love with her and she was in love with him. Did he love Tristian? He wasn’t like D’artagnan, he didn’t call Tristian pet names and gaze at her all adoringly or go out of his way to do romantic things. So it couldn’t be love…unless maybe love didn’t have to be like D’artagnan’s and Misha’s, maybe he and Tristian had a whole different version of it. He didn’t have a clue for he had never felt anything like he did for Tristian. All he knew was she was important, and the only reason he felt he functioned anymore. He would do everything to keep her safe. So maybe he really did love her after all.

When her arms slid around him he looked down at her, his face still rough and ticked off but her looking up at him with those big beautiful blue eyes….well, how could he stay pissed damn it? He slowly relaxed and smiled, shaking his head “God your such a pain in the ass” he grumbled, putting his arms around her then leaning down to kiss her. She could make him so angry sometimes, then just as quickly she melted him. ”You just better not get hurt. You need to not do anything stupid and stay out of the way and keep to behind the scenes.” He shook his head when she stepped back and grabbed her bag “No time for rest. I can’t let the professor be around when Amon is. I need to get to Egypt”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:47 am

"Just shut up." she said softly standing on the tips of her toes to return his kiss. Her fingers slipped into his hair her blunt nails scraping against his scalp. Pulling away she rested her forehead against his and smiled. "I'll be fine, I promise I wont go hunting for crazy soul sucking demons while you're off in the mother land." Kissing his forehead she stepped back and adjusted her bag, "Just...come home safe okay." It would suck royally if he died on his way there then by his brother.

Reaching into her bag she pulled out a small white talisman, it was carved from a crows breast and inbewed with magic that shimmered violet. "This will get you where you need to go. I've been working on it so I can travel to Italy one days I want to get away. Airplanes are expensive you know. Simply hold the talisman in your hand, think of the place you want to go and poof you're there. But it can only carry one person so don't bring back any belly dancers." It had worked for her when she used it so it would work for him. Plus she felt safer if he were traveling this way.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:51 am

Everybody better beware

As she kissed him, her hands in his hair, he thought…maybe Tatia was right. He did love his little witch, in the same way anybody else loved another…they were just weirder then most people. That combination of sweet yet rough that she always showed him always drove him wild. He just hoped after all this mess they would continue to have their wacky moments like Tatia said. They just had to be careful and tactful and strategic, and they’d win against Amon. He had beat his brother once, he could do it again. He had too. “Just…stay with D’artagnan and Misha or…just, anyone with supernatural powers that can actually be of use and help keep you safe if needed” He then remembered the new “tiny” detail about the couple and made a face “Ah, well…maybe not Misha and D’artagnan actually. They’ll probably be…busy”

He grinned “I’ll come home just fine. I just need to pop in, get some ingredients, and pop back. Not difficult at all. I can manage” He looked curiously at the talisman she handed him and he took it, looking it over closely before giving her a strange look “Well aren’t you handy” This would be far more convenient than going to D’artagnan and asking him to schlep him off to Egypt and back. He nodded and looked up at her, snorting “Psh, belly dancers. There just a bunch of teases anyway” He muttered under his breath. He then grinned, knowing she’d probably hit him for that comment “It’s strictly a business trip”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:39 pm

Tristian tilted her head slightly when Khalid mentioned something about Michelle and D'artagnan being "busy". But she didn't press it, her thoughts were on the scroll in her bag. She deciphers a small part of it, but wanted to go home and do the rest. "I'll protect my apartment with magic okay. Amon wont be able to get even if he tried okay." she kissed him one more time before walking out of apartment.

As she left the building she failed to notice the man standing in the shadows, a cloak over his face to hide his appearance but a pair of honey colored eyes stared out at her. Seeing her made him take a step back. Looking up he could feel his brother's presence even from down here. What was she doing up there? Amon looked from Khalid's building to where the woman was walking. After a few moments, he decided to follow the female, his brother would still be there, but he wanted to know who this woman was and why she looks like his Tatia. He followed her from the shadows until he came to her apartment building and watched her go in. Tomorrow he would confront her. He would get his answers.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:49 am

He had waited. He had snuck into his brother’s room, sat and wait ever so calmly for him…but many hours passed and he did not return. Had he fled? Perhaps, if Khalid felt he could not fight today he would run until he felt ready that he could. He searched his brother’s room, trying to make sense of the odd modern devices, furniture and instruments that grace this new period of time. And in the closet he found it, Tatia’s necklace, and he was reminded of his lover who had helped his brother seal him away. He had watched her leave this very apartment. His brother’s apartment. Clutching the necklace tightly in his hand he looked towards the window. He had spent the whole day here waiting for his brother’s return and searching through his things, and now the sun was setting once again. If his brother really was not returning, he would not linger here. He wanted to see her now, up close. Tatia.

No…it couldn’t be Tatia, not after all this time, but it had looked exactly like her…but not. He had wanted to believe to the very last second so many years ago that Khalid had forced her to go against him, but he knew she had chosen too, she had done the spell of her own free will but he could not understand why. Looking down at the necklace in his hand, he started to think maybe he did know why. He had Tatia’s necklace. Tatia was here with him. They had both fought against him, to be rid of him. He growled angrily, squeezing the necklace so tightly he nearly broke it. He didn’t want to believe his brother and lover would be so treacherous, but they had entrapped him. He had been a fool, he had seen the signs before…but had never fully pursued them. He had trusted his brother. Now he never would again. Turning sharp on his heel he left the room, to go to Tatia. He would get his answers now.

He watched his brother across from him, lounging back in his chair, watching Tatia who stood outside at the balcony, gazing out at the moonlit deserts that lay beyond the palace. He often caught his brother watching her, admiring her and it drew much jealousy in him. Khalid viewed the world with such boredom, there were not many things he cared to watch so intently…and he did not enjoy that Tatia was one of them. But Khalid was his brother, he trusted him to not overstep his bounds, but he still did not enjoy it. He picked up a fruit from a golden plate laid between them on a table “She knows that you watch her. It unnerves her” He spoke, trying to keep his voice indifferent. Khalid’s eyes looked to his older brother coolly, some amusement in his eyes but nothing else. Khalid had had his body for fifty years now…never once had he seen him smile.

“Nothing unnerves Tatia. It unnerves you” He watched Amon for a few moments then chuckled some “I have no interest in her, brother. I have no true interest in anything. Do not worry. I know she is yours to play with”. Amon glanced to the woman standing there, so beautiful and strong. Perfection. He looked back to Khalid “She is not something I simply play with”. Khalid grunted and stood from his chair “Ah, yes, love. That ever persistent, ugly and crimpling disease that even the greatest fae cannot seem to keep away from” He muttered, walking about the large, luxurious room. Amon knew Khalid did not approve of it, thought it was a weakness the feelings he held for Tatia. For a human. Perhaps he was right, but it was what it was. But as he ate his fruit, he saw him do it again. Khalid’s eyes went to Tatia, watching her once again.

He had thought his brother was incapable of any emotion then. Apparently, he had been wrong and underestimated him. The memory had consumed him as he walked, but now found himself infront of the door. Her door. She would answer for betraying him.
Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:10 am

Tristian had spent the better part of her day hunched over her desk deciphering Tatia's grimoire. The woman was a fan of cryptic messages and riddles and it was hard enough to translate from ancient Greek to English. She had several other Grimoires on the table as well that had mentioned Tatia and her spells. Tristian had even tried one out that had nearly set her apartment on fire. Her living room had a rather large fire burn in the middle of the floor that was currently covered by a cheap rug. Hopefully Khalid wouldn't notice it whenever he came back.

Speaking of that over grown baby, one would think he would be back by now. Then again, Egypt wasn't the way it use to be. It was mostly dust, more dust and oh yes...dust. Tatia's temple could be under ground for all she knew. Tristian just hoped the Khalid was safe and that Amon didn't find a way to go back to Egypt himself. She had deciphered what she believed was the poison spell. It was very hard, most of the ingredients weren't around anymore but she had a few that she had saved from her trip to Italy where she raided her fathers' stash.

Taking off her glasses he rubbed the bridge of her nose and pulled her hair from her messy bun sending strands of curly black hair tumbling over her shoulders. She wore a one of Khalid's shirts and a pair of panties since she was home alone. Standing from her chair she stretched popping her bones loudly. Snapping her fingers a new pot of coffee was being made. In the corner of her room was a half finished painting of Amon, his face was done and most of his upper body, she had had the urge to paint him since he appeared in her head. He was a good looking man she wasn't going to lie.

She had found several writings from Tatia on her feelings of Amon, how she loved him but how she feared his growing power. It changed him from the man he had once been when the first met. It was sad really. It was like an ancient version of Romeo and Juliet. Her pizza should be getting her soon, walking to her door she grabbed the handle and pulled it open. Her eye fell upon Amon and instantly her heart stopped. "Oh shit."
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:28 am

He was ready to storm inside himself, break the door down….but that was suddenly unneeded, for the door opened itself. He was angry, he had centuries of anger in him being locked away in his prison, all he could do was fester in his betrayal. She must have sensed him, known he was there, so it had to be Tatia…but how? Khalid did not have the power to extend life, but maybe he had found it elsewhere to keep her alive. This made his fury grow even further. “Surprised, Tatia?” He spoke, the ancient Egyptian language rolling off his tongue. He walked forward, pushing her back with his body and slammed the door behind them “You thought your spell would last forever, did you?” Although he was furious, seeing her…it ached. Of all people he had trusted her the most, had wanted to share his power with her, and she had stabbed him in the back to be with his brother.

He growled, glaring down at her “You betrayed me. You looked me in the eye and let your spell overcome me! All because of Khalid. To be with him. I should have known, the way he looked at you. You showed him no interest, but it was all a ploy, was it not? I should kill you, Tatia. I should kill you for what you did!”
Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:49 am

Tristian fell back on the floor landing with a hard thud. She scrambled back quickly her eyes as big as saucers staring up at the massive man before her. She had been so caught up on deciphering the scroll that she had failed to place the ward on her door to protect her from him. Way to go curiousity! Using the table she stood up and held her hands out. "Okay...let's just...calm down alright."

He called her Tatia. Oh boy. And he thought that she cheated on him with Khalid. From what she could tell Khalid didn't really like Tatia like that. Maybe like an older annoying sister or something but not romantic thought it was a tad bit odd that he was attracted to her and not Tatia when they looked identical but that was for another time. She had a very pissed off fae in her living room that she needed to take care of first.

"First off, I'm not Tatia. My name is Tristian I'm one of Tatia's descendents. Secondly, let's reframe from wanting to kill me okay. " she swallowed loudly and stepped towards the table waving her hand behind her the scroll disappeared and hid in a very safe place. The last thing they needed was for Amon to get hold of the scroll. Her brows furrowed together slightly when she realized that she understood what Amon was saying though she didn't speak Ancient Egyptian. Must be one of Tatia's "gifts".

"Look I understand you're angry. I would be too if I had been trapped in a marble statue for a million years. Actually I was trapped in a marble statue for three hundred years but that's beside the point. Tatia didn't betray you, at least not for Khalid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reckoning
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: