Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
The Reckoning Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

The Reckoning

Go down 
+2
Khalid Nasser
Tristian Arezzo
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

Full Name : Tristian Amelia Arezzo
Race : Witch

The Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: The Reckoning   The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:17 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

It was a rather beautiful day at Aeternitas University. Tristian hadn't seen Khalid in a few weeks thanks to Francesca and the Professor. Tristian would never admit it but she missed the old bastard. Him and his annoying as cats. At this very moment Tristian sat in her living room in nothing but her bra and paintings covered in paint. Her clothes were currently being washed and the only thing she had were the underwear she was currently wearing.

Michelle had picked them out and there were nothing that she would actually wear with her clothing. It was a pink frilly bra with cute little anime looking animals on them. The panties matched but had a cute little panda on the butt. Secretly Tristian thought the were adorable but she would never admit it especially to Michelle.

In the corner of the room a medium sized cauldron bubbled with a whitish/blue liquid and smelt very close to lavendar and vanilla. She was brewing a beauty spell some girl in her class was having troubles with some guy who called her ugly so Tristian was going to put some of the potion into the girls water bottle to...help. But until it was done she decided to paint.

Her entire body was covered in different colored paints. Her hair was tied losely at the base of her neck with hot pink highlights in her hair twisted elegantly through the mess. A large amount of newspapers lined her floor while she worked on the painting that was the same height as her. It was of Evelyn. The Dean. Eh, Tristian had maybe accidentally set the woman's office on fire. It was an accident right after she accidentally caught the professor kissing France. She had just come from the Deans office and it was the only place that was fresh in her mind at the time.

So as an apology she was painting Evelyn in hopes the vampire wouldn't want her head on a stick and expell her for unlawful use of magic while on school grounds.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

The Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:58 pm

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

To say Khalid was an angry, pissy, bitter, absolutely furious, sick of freaking Vampires named after foreign countries, ready to stab himself in the gut to free himself, sick and tired Fae was a…no actually, that summed it up pretty good how he had been feeling. He was disgusted by France and the professor, he actually threw up the morning after they first slept together again…literally. He threw up. He had been planning her death but no matter what cruel and sadistic things he thought up it just didn’t seem evil enough for the damned Vampire. He couldn’t let her off easy…no. France had to suffer. She had to suffer so badly, a suffering so terrible he would hold it warmly in his heart for the rest of his existence and have no regrets and no but’s that he should have done to torture her. But he couldn’t think of France now…disgusting, vindictive, nasty little-! No. No France. He needed to see Tristian. Strangely, he had missed her…he had never missed anyone before.

He snuck into her room like he did so many times and silently moved up behind her. He smirked to see her sitting there in her little underwear and bra…Misha had to pick those out, it had Misha written all over it. He knew because he had gone through Misha’s drawers before…curiosity alone. He couldn’t help it. He watched and admired her for a few moments before coming up behind her “I don’t think your capturing the cold-hearted bitch properly in her dead eyes” He commented before kissing Tristian on the neck then nuzzling his face into her hair and breathing in deeply. This…this was a woman. A pulse, warmth, a fresh, human smell….not that leech. He raised a hand and brushed it through her hair some “Why are you painting the dean? You know a painting won’t excuse fire” Yeah...he had heard about that but he was the boogeyman, he knew everything.

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

The Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:10 am

Tristian walked over to the cauldron and gave it a slow clockwise turn the liquid changed from whiteish/blue to purple. It should be done soon. Hopefully. Lately her spells have been all wonky thanks to her little blast through D'artagnan's wall.Her side still bothered her from time to time, the large scar was not pretty but she wore it with pride. She had released a unicorn into the world, that was major kudo's to the higher powers that be. Unicorns were needed in this world, especially with how it's gone to hell in a hand basket.

Walking back over to the painting she stood on the tips of her toes to add details into the eyes when a shiver went up her spine. Khalid's voice made the witch jump nearly ten feet in the air. She had been so use to quietness that hearing Khalid made her have a small heartattack. Pressing her hand against her chest she took a few calming breaths.

"Have a nice vacation?" she asked silently trying to keep the venom and jealousy from her tone. Tristian did not get jealous easily in fact the last time she got jealous was...when she sat fire to the Dean's office. Pursing her lips she dipped her paint brush into the green paint and leaned forward to continue on the Dean's portrait. She was happy to see him though she wouldn't say anything about it. It bothered her that she missed him, she didn't like getting attached to people, nine times out of ten they only let her down.

"I know it wont excuse the fire but maybe it'll keep her from expelling me. I tried to go to her sire, Professor Montisque to see if I could get her to help and she was scarier than Evelyn." Tristian's ass still hurt from Professor Montisque literally tossing her out of her class where she landed on the floor hard on her ass. The moment Tristian walked in the vampire, without stopping in her lecture walked over to her and grabbed her by her ear, opened the door and tossed her half way down the hall. It would seem she didn't like interuptions. Ever. So Tristian settled on a painting. If it didn't get her expelled that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

The Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:21 pm

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

He laughed when she got so freaked out, a grin spreading across his lips like a gleeful child. He loved when he scared people, but hell he was the boogeyman and if he could scare people without even using his power he gave himself extra brownie points. He kissed the side of her head as she calmed down from the fright he gave her, still standing behind her until she spoke and he made a face, coming around to stand more infront of her “No. Miserable. I’m drinking coffee laced with pixie sticks for the next six months of my life” Of course it was miserable, he had been the nasty professor around his nasty vampire lover…miserable didn’t even begin to truly explain. He glanced at the painting as she added details to it, tilting his head. Art…he never really understood art. To him, hieroglyphs were art, they had a purpose. All other art? Eh. “What have you been up too besides setting things on fire and painting?” he asked, flashing her a smile.

He snickered “Castielle is older than Evelyn, of course she’s scary. Though frankly I prefer dear Cassie, she’s never broken any of my bones before….” He grumbled. He was still bitter at Evelyn for breaking his kneecaps, he still didn’t think he had deserved that. “Evelyn loves art however so, you may win with her on this one” He looked at the painting a little while longer before back to Tristian “Have you spoken to Misha lately? Has she sprouted a horn yet? Do rainbows follow her where she walks? Do birds land on her shoulder and sing to her?” There was disdain in his voice, he still was a bit miffed that it had been Misha who threw Tristian through a wall and injured her. He hadn't gone to see her yet because he knew she would cry and apologize and quite frankly, he wanted to stay mad at her a little longer.

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

The Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:26 pm

Just thinking of the professor with France made her stomach twist in painful knots because no matter how many times she told herself that it wasn't Khalid, it never changes the fact that that was what she saw everytime she saw the two of them together. It made her heart break to know that the Professor would want a walking corpse instead of something warm and living. But you couldn't help who you fell in love with. Look at her. She was in love with a narsassitic, asshole who gave people nightmares and tormented people for kicks.

Shaking her head slightly to rid herself of such thoughts she wiped off her hands and sat her paint brush down. "I've been helping a friend with some romantic problems." she wouldn't tell Khalid that her magic was still wonky. He had already tore her ass out for even doing the spell that awoke Michelle's true form. She didn't want to hear him bitch about her magic being broken now. But it made her happy to know that he cared, even if it was in his own way. Returning the smile she went over to the small portable washer and dryer she had against the wall and pulled out a large over sized shirt. Slipping it easily over her body she turned and faced Khalid. "What have you been up too besides being forced to watch the Professor play horizontal limbo with the walking corpse?" There was a bit more bite to her words than she had meant but it was what she was feeling. Tristian felt nothing for Francesca except pure unadulterated hatred.

Tucking her hair behind her ear she washed her hands in the sink and tried not to think of Castielle and her scary-ness."Well whether you like her or not does not help the fact that I have a bruise on my ass from where I landed when that woman threw me." she absently rubbed her rump where a large black bruise mared her skin. She made a mental note to stay away from that woman at all costs. It wasn't hard to see that Evelyn was sired from her. It took an ice queen to make an ice queen. Drying off her hands she pulled herself up on the counter and crossed her legs. "No I haven't seen Michelle not since I had a meeting with the wrong end of a wall. D'artagnan asked me to make her something to even out her powers. I'm in the middle of doing that as well."
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Full Name : Adella Louvel
Race : Fairy/Werewolf

The Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:17 pm

Everybody better beware

He pouted when she put on the shirt, obviously not liking that she was covering herself up “I liked how you looked without the shirt” He teased with a mischievous look on his face…until she brought up France and the professor and his expression turned to disgust “Don’t mention the bitch” His voice was full of hate and venom. He had to deal with them enough as it was, having to look into her damned ugly cold face every day and the professor all love sick like a puppy. Last thing he wanted was to think about her when he didn’t have to, while he was here with Tristian he wanted to pretend France didn’t exist. “We both hate her, so let us not speak about her” He grumbled, shaking his head and he took in a breath and let it out to restart himself like he had too before he even came here to see her “I have been up to pretty much nothing. That is why I am here…to not be bored”

He came up behind her as she watched her hand, smirking like a naughty little kid and ran his hands over her butt “Want me to kiss it and make it feel better?” He asked playfully against her neck, kissing the skin a few times before growling teasingly into her hair. He leaned back though when she got up on the counter and nodded to her response about Misha though he made a slight face “It’s pretty useless to make her anything. The Elders are going to end up taking her no matter what D’artangan says or does” He slid his hands up Tristian’s legs…he just couldn’t seem to stop himself from touching her. “He should just enjoy her while she lasts” He grinned “Much like how I want to enjoy you right now”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

The Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:17 pm

Tristian shook her head at Khalid, he was such a pervert. How did she always end up with men like him. The little witch pursed her lips when he snapped at her. They both hated Francesca. She hated her because of the rift she was putting between Khalid, the Professor, and herself, and Khalid hated her because Khalid hated everyone. Especially ones that happened to sleep with his human side. "Very well." she said pulling her hair over her shoulders and running her fingers through them.

Sighing, Tristian pushed his hands away from her and pulled the hem of her shirt down lower not that it covered anything much. "Khalid...don't." she said softly looking away from him. Tristian couldn't imagine sleeping with Khalid right now, not after he hand been with France. No, not him. The professor had been with France not Khalid. But they shared the same body so in a sense he had been with her just as much as the professor. Great, now she was getting a headache thinking about it all.

The little timer above the cauldron dinged loudly. Saved by the bell. Jumping from the counter she walked over to her potion and leaned forward inhaling the sweet scent. Taking one of the clear vails off the shelf and poured the liquid into it. Whistling loudly a small white bird landed on the open seal of the window. Tying the vail to it's leg she sent it off and dusted off her hands while keeping her back to Khalid.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

The Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:22 pm

Everybody better beware

When she pushed his hands away he was about to keep teasing, but he saw her expression and listened to the tone of her voice and found his hands dropping to his sides as he watched her oddly. What was up with her? They hadn’t slept together since France popped up, since the professor had been so occupied with her, and now that they had a chance she didn’t want too? What the hell? He frowned and watched her walk away, standing there puzzled for a few minutes as she checked on the potion. He was horny. Very horny. And bored. Very bored. And he had missed her…very, very much and she was rejecting him? Well, now he knew what puppies felt like when there owners dumped them out on the street.

He slowly walked over to her as she sent the vial away with the bird. Normally that would have been the prime opportunity to make a funny joke or sarcastic comment but he just folded his arms over his chest and cocked his head “Did I miss something? What’s up with you?”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

The Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:13 pm

Tristian knew she shouldn't punish Khalid for the actions of the Professor but she just couldn't see pass it. She wanted nothing more than to appease Khalid but the thought of that woman with her legs wrapped around him made her sick to her stomach. It wasn't the same ever since she came into the picture she felt like sloppy seconds compared to the beautiful vampire. Tristian didn't have years of knowledge on her, or beauty that came from vampirism. She was just a normal human, she bleed like a human, hurt like a human and was easily broken. She had nothing on France.

Wrapping her arms around herself she sighed and shook her head, "I can't Khalid. I can't just hop into bed with you after you've spent weeks with that thing. I feel dirty." Roughly rubbing her eyes she hid the tears the pricked the corners of her icy eyes. Things were never going to be the same as long as Francesca was in the picture but it wasn't like she could change anything. The professor had made it quite clear on his feelings to her. She was student and he was a teacher. That was as far as their relationship was going to go.

Moving pass him she grabbed gently poked the dry painting to make sure it was safe to touch. Grabbing the large purple ribbon and wrapped it around the large portait and made an elegant bow. "You don't understand Khalid. I don't think you'll ever understand." she said sadly letting her fingers ghost over the soft silk ribbon.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

The Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:05 pm

Everybody better beware

He sighed deeply...he had been worried about this. He knew Tristian would be ticked that the other side was screwing around with France but he didn’t think she was going to totally push him away because of it I haven’t done anything. Get that straight. He did” Why couldn’t people just see the differences? He saw him and the professor like twins, they looked alike, but totally different identities. Apparently no one cared to view it the same way, and now he was being punished for something he couldn’t control. “Will it help for you to know I bathed twelve times in scalding hot water and disinfect afterwards?” He asked, trying to crack a joke but he had a feeling jokes right now wouldn’t do a damned thing. Though he was telling the truth about the shower thing though. When she rubbed at his eyes he stared at her and hoped she wasn’t actually crying…but he had a bad feeling that she was, or at least trying not to.

He shook his head and ran a hand through his hair “You’re seriously mad at me for something I can’t do anything about?” He made an irritated sound “Look, I’m going to handle France, alright? I will and I can’t understand if you don’t try and explain this to me because yes, I don’t get it. I didn’t do anything…why are you mad because the professor is sleeping with France? Let him have the bitch. I want you”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

The Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 1:56 pm

"I know you haven't do anything Khalid but it isn't easy to see it that way." Katerina knew that it wasn't Khalid banging Francesca or spending time with her or taking her places or being romantic with her. But it was his body, it had his face, his voice and his smile. It was like dating a skitzo. Perhaps she was just jealous of the fact that the professor was in love with Francesca and she was in some rocky relationship with his other half.

Of course she knew Khalid cared for her. Even if he didn't admit it she knew he cared but to see the professor so happy with France it hurt. She and Khalid never really went anywhere in public. Hell, they really have never had a date. Sex, oh yeah, but dates. No. Probably because they weren't really dating they were just...there."Khalid this isn't a joking matter." he always tried to make a joke out of serious issues. Sometimes she wondered if he could ever be serious. Other than threatening peoples lives of course.

"I'm not mad Khalid I'm just...uncomfortable." was that the right word to describe her feelings in this giant love square they were in? "You're going to handle France? By what? Threatening her? Killing her? You do that and we'll have a war on our hands and I honestly don't feel like being in the middle of one." She pulled her laundry out of the dryer and tossed them on her bed. There were a couple of Khalid's shirts in the pile from where he left them after one of their late night romps. She picked one up and gently ran her fingers over the collar. No matter how many time she washed it, she could never get out the large red lip print stain on the collar.

"Khalid, everytime I look at them, all I see is you. Yes you are a different person but you share the same body. Everything. Right down to the nibbly bits. I can't just jump in the sack with you after that. It makes me feel dirty." she tossed his shirt down roughly and sat down with a plop on her bed. In the corner of her room was a long elegant red dress. Mr.Han gave it to her saying that she should attend the Mask Ball the school held every year. But she told him that her date would probably be taking someone else. Just imagining France and the Professor waltzing away at the ball was enough to make her eyes water again. She deserved better than this, she knew that. But she didn't want better. She loved Khalid but sometimes she felt as if it was one sided.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

The Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:37 pm

Everybody better beware

He didn’t do well being serious. The first part of his life was all about being serious. His siblings were serious people, couldn’t take a joke to save their lives and he never wanted to be like them. Jokes were safe, jokes kept him and those around him from having to delve into important matters that he didn’t really want to discuss and rather brush off. But apparently Tristian wasn’t in the mood, which meant he was stuck trying to fix things without being funny…and he wasn’t good at that exactly. He shrugged “Kill her was part of the plan, yes. It’s either that or she sticks around forever. France isn’t going anywhere, Tristian, not if I don’t get rid of her. I got her to go before but now she’s got some freaking vendetta. She won’t leave the professor” He kept a distance for now, but when he saw her with his shirt he sighed. How did he end up the bad guy in this? This was why relationships sucked. The guy was always to blame.

“So what? Now…were never going to have sex again because of France?” Oh yeah, the woman was dead, very dead. Because of that damned Vampire he was never going to have sex again and Tristian was pushing away from him. She was dead. Deader than dead. He walked over and was trying to find the words to reason with her but he wasn’t coming up with anything. He needed D’artagnan.…D’artagnan was ever so fluffy and good with his words. He caught sight of the dress and his gaze lingered on it for a few moments before he went over and squatted down before her “I don’t feel any better you know, with him and France. I feel dirty. And disgusting. And horrified. And traumatized. And quite suicidal” He gave her a small smile. He was trying here….he took her hands and held them as he watched her “Fine, if you don’t want to have sex then…fine” Oh that was so hard to say damn it! “Can I at least take you to the dance then?”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

The Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:07 pm

"You can't just kill her Khalid, Elizabetia would be all over us and then the Dean and God knows who else! Besides if you kill her the Professor would be upset." She couldn't bear the thought of the Professor hurt just because she was uncomfortable and jealous of his happiness. HE deserved happiness just as much as anyone else even if Khalid disagreed. He loved torturing the man but she wouldn't let him do something like this to the Professor. It was wrong and selfish and Tristian was not a selfish person...at least she liked to tell herself that.

God, now they were back on the issue of sex. Really! Sometimes she honestly believed that was the only reason he was around. "Khalid try and see this from my side okay. How comfortable would be if I had another person in my body and they were out playing horizontal limbo in my body? You'd be just as uncomfortable. If there was a way to fix it trust me we could try but there isn't. You're stuck with him just like he's stuck with you." she didn't want to make Khalid unhappy. Honestly she didn't but just jumping into the sack and having sex right after he'd spent the last week with France was just not happening. Maybe after a little bit she'd feel better but for now, there was no way.

She offered him a small smile when he said he felt dirty and suicidal. She wouldn't know what it felt like to sleep with a vampire and she probably would never know. She looked up at his with glossy blue eyes from unshed tears. Tristian didn't cry, she refused to allow herself to cry. It was a sign of weakness and she was not weak. At least he wasn't pressing the sex issue anymore. Which was a relief. Sniffing she rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand and chuckled. "Isn't the professor taking France?" she asked roughly nibbling on her bottom lip to keep it from trembling. She wanted to go to the ball, to look pretty, to prove that she could be as beautiful as France if she wanted to be. But if the Professor was going with France she wasn't going to step in.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

The Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:18 pm

Everybody better beware

“And I should care about the professor’s feelings…why? Why do you even care? And you don’t think I can kill someone and not get caught? No one would know it was me” He gave her a bit of a suspicious look. What did he care if his human side got devastated, France would be out of the picture and they wouldn’t have to stress over about her. He didn’t want Tristian just for sex…he just happened he really liked sex with her. All other women he had ever slept with were maybe two or three times and then he was bored and done with them. But not her. He liked having sex with her, it didn’t seem like just a mundane task. Her logic that she turned on him made him give her a dirty look, because he knew it was true and he didn’t like hearing her give him logic about the situation. But he wouldn’t say anything...he wouldn’t acknowledge she was right. A little bit. Not a lot.

He smiled at her when she chuckled “Well, technically he hasn’t officially invited her. And I don’t care even if he did. I’m taking you” He nodded his head back towards the dress “So I can see you in that sexy little number” He got up and sat next to her on the bed and sighed, gently putting his hands on her face “Don’t cry…please” He could see the tears in her eyes and if she cried…she’d make him feel like an ass and he hated that because he liked being an ass and didn’t want to feel guilty for it. “If you cry, I will have to make you feel better and we all know I am disgustingly horrible at that”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

The Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 5:30 pm

"You should care because I like the professor he's a good guy and he deserves some form of happiness other than his right hand and everyone is gonna find it a tad bit suspicious that France is all of a sudden dust and everyone knows how much you hate her. They'll instantly suspect you and me so no you leave her alone." Though the idea of France being ash was appealing she really didn't want to see the Professor hurt. From what she knew the Professor loved France. He's even told her so, to see him with a broken heart would hurt her to the very core. Tristian wouldn't allow Khalid to do that. Ever

Rubbing her eyes again she sniffed slightly and cleared her throat. Khalid was a good man as well, though no one could see it but her, D'artagnan and Michelle. It didn't open up often, he was aggressive, vulgar, protective, but he was also sweet when he wanted to be. Like right now. He had never seen her cry, because Tristian didn't cry. She was strong, but when she felt like her heart was on the verge of destruction she couldn't help but shed a tear or two. If only for her sake.

"Of course you'd love to see my in a dress." This would be the first time they had gone out together in public, though she really wanted to go she also had to think of the Professor. She would be out in public with Khalid at a school dance. But, she wanted at least one night of happiness to herself. After all what's the worst that could happen right? Chuckling she sniffed again and cleared her throat, "Alright, I'll meet you at the ball around seven alright. It was five now, so that gave her little time to get dressed. "Don't stand me up Khalid. I'll be very angry with you if you do." she smiled and kissed him softly on the cheek before shooing him out of the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

Full Name : Michelle "Misha" Karvan
Race : Unicorn

The Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:14 am

Everybody better beware

He blinked, his expression blank and uncaring “Well…I don’t care” He said simply. Why should he care? The man made his life a living hell, far complicated then he needed. He then sighed in frustration, shaking his head at her. He was trying to bring a solution to their problem, and she was so dead set against it. “Fine, you want them to keep getting in the way, then fine” He didn’t get her. It bothered her so much and she was complaining about it, so instead of letting him fix it she was going to continue to be pissed off about it. That made no sense to him, but then again lots of things Tristian did made no sense to him. He didn’t know if it was specific things just catered to Tristian or if all women were this frustrating. He didn’t know, because he had never been those close to any girl before in his life.

He grinned when she agreed to go with him, feeling glad that at least she’d go out to the dance with him…and then, you know, maybe afterwards he could really get a chance to take that dress off and have a nice roll in the hay but, with his luck? Probably not, but maybe he could charm her. He looked at his watch to check the time and nodded “Seven is perfect” He could go home and freshen up to look decent…at least, in his mind decent. Was his version of decent fit for a fancy ball? He hadn’t really attended many balls before, even though for so many years they were what everyone seemed to do, but they had never been his thing. He gave her a look when she started shooing him away “Please, I would not stand you up” He was bad but jeez, he wasn’t that bad. Before she kicked him completely out however he snuck in quick and stole a kiss on her lips, giving her a big smile “I’ll see you at seven”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

The Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:07 pm

((OOC-yes I know the dress in the GIF is silver but imagine that it is smexy red mkay?!)

Tristian had dressed herself in record time using magic to tie up her hair neatly and apply her make up which she shimmied her way into the sexy lingerie under the dazzling red skin tight dress. She would have to remember to thank Mr.Han tomorrow at work. Her nails were painted black and a petite ruby ring rested on her wedding finger. She couldn't remember where she got it from but it had been in her jewelry box forever and thought it fit the occasion. Taking one last look at herself in the mirror she smoothed her hands over the fabric of the dress and nodded her head. She may not be a vampire beauty but damn she looked fine in this dress.

Magically turning off the lights she made her way out her apartment and locked the door. Stuffing the key in her bra she turned and made her way to the elevator which would lead her to the grand ballroom. Tristian normally wasn't into these kinds of things, dances, balls, a bunch of morons in monkey suits, but tonight she wanted to do something with Khalid and not think about it for once. Yes, it would probably come to haunt her tomorrow when the professor was asked a million times why he was at the dance with a student but for once she didn't care. For once she was going to be selfish. It was nothing a little bottle of wine wouldn't fix in the morning.

Soon she wandered into the elegantly decorated ballroom and smiled brightly. Oh yes, it was worth it. Her [Only admins are allowed to see this link] was tied tightly around her face. She was silently thankful that her hair matched the lace bindings that held the mask to her face. She wore a simple lace mask around her eyes, she didn't want to conceal her identity she just wanted to look elegant. The witch found herself nervous, some part of her was expecting something bad to happen. For Khalid to forget, or for France to show up and ruin everything. But she forced herself to remain calm. It was going to be a good night...hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

The Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:47 pm

Everybody better beware

As Khalid entered the room, he remembered why he had never liked balls. Bunch of pretentious immortals with sticks up their asses parading around in fancy clothing…and now things were even worse, there were modern teenagers thinking they looked so cool playing dress up and screwing up classical dances. Why was he here again in a suit? Oh yeah…Tristian, because he couldn’t have slept at night not knowing how she looked in that sexy red dress. And of course to make up for the fact she was angry at him for France even though it wasn’t his damned fault. Right…all of that….when in the hell did he start caring? Well, whatever, he’d try his best to enjoy it but before Tristian arrived he needed something to occupy himself so he made his way to the champagne and started knocking back a few glasses.

“You look hot tonight, Khalid” He closed his eyes and groaned, slowly letting out a breath and looking over to Parker as she stood beside him smirking. “Parker….thanks for showing up. You’ve given me more of a reason to drink” He muttered and drank down another glass of champagne. Parker chuckled “Have you seen D’artagnan?” She asked and he shrugged “Somewhere with Misha” He threw her a grin and her expression soured “Who are you with?” She asked and he gave her a fuck off look “Parker, shouldn’t you be off sucking someone’s soul out of their dick?” He asked with a raised brow. Parker chuckled and got close to him, grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling him close “Mmm, I like it when you talk so rough” She purred, bringing her face close to his and he smirked at her “You know what I would love? A pillow over your face” He hissed and pulled back.

She laughed “Oh you…are you waiting for Tristian?” She asked but he didn’t reply, which gave her an answer as it was. She nodded “I figured, since I saw her walk in”. Khalid glanced at her suspiciously then glanced around the room “Where is she?” He asked but Parker just gave him a wicked look “Here…let me help get her attention” Her appearance shimmered away to look like France, then grabbed around his neck and brought him close, pressing her mouth against his.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

The Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Tristan nervously rung her hands together. She had already had four glasses of champagne and the last thing she needed was to be tipsy when Khalid showed up. Where was that Fae anyway? Looking at the large clock on the wall she groaned, he was late. Almost thirty minutes. If she had her phone she would be calling him by now unfortunately her dress didn't come with pockets and her girls could only hold so much. Sighing heavily she tossed back her fifth glass for the night. As she turned to leave her eyes caught sight of a familiar aura. The crowd moved and at that moment, Tristian's heart shattered into a million tiny pieces. Her mouth opened and closed several times making her look like a fish out of water.

Her face visibly paled as her icy eyes watched Khalid kiss Francesca, or the would be Francesca. Tears flowed in thick drops down her cheeks. Above them, the lights flickered wildly before shattering sending a wave of shatter glass upon them, but Tristian didn't care. Her nails pricked the insides of her hands causing blood to drip to the floor. The windows blew open from the raw magic that rolled off of Tristian in waves. She didn't know what to do, she had never been in such pain before. Picking up the ends of her dress she turned sharply and hurried out of the ballroom, her shoulder shaking from her heavy tears. How could he do this to her? If he hadn't wanted to go all he had to do was say so. But to do this...it was low even for him.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

The Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:21 pm

Everybody better beware

Khalid had been forced through many disgusting things before, but kissing Parker had to be one of the worse things…especially with her looking like France. Well great, now all the alcohol in his system was now going to spew right back out. He wretched back, a repulsed expression on his face “What the hell, Parker?” He spat furiously, glaring at her. Her eyes though looked past him just as the lights above them shattered, making him jolt and everyone in the room scream in surprise. He glanced around then looked behind him to see who Parker was smirking at but he already knew before his eyes even found her. His eyes widened as he stared at Tristian and knew he was in so, so, so much trouble. No, this wasn’t even just trouble…he was royally fucked. He was going to kill Parker, wring her neck and torment her so badly it would make medieval torture look like a bubble bath. But right now he couldn’t bother with her and he simply shot her a daggered look before running after Tristian.

“Tristian!” He shouted as he went after her, catching up with her out in the hall and grabbing her arm “Whoa, wait, that was not what it looked like! It wasn’t even France!” He told her loudly, frustration over the situation. Why did he always turn out to be the bad guy?! Usually he loved being the bag guy but when it came to this drama, no, he rather hated it.

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

The Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:26 pm

Tristian angrily brushed the tears from her eyes as she pushed pass the on coming crowd of people coming to the ball. There were too many people at the front door so she turned down one of the hallways. She could hear Khalid calling for her, hearing his voice caused her to make a choking sob sound. Picture frames, mirrors and windows shattered as she passed her magic becoming chaotic and lashing out at anything in her path.

He was getting closer, if she wasn't wearing heels she would have ran. When his hand wrapped around her arm she turned quickly the palm of her hand forcefully imbedding itself in Khalids chest, "Vanite Incantartum!" the witch shouted. A pulse of energy shot from her hand hitting Khalid square in the chest and sent him flying through the air away from her. Tiny symbols glowed in the inside of Tristian's palm before disappearing in a poof of smoke.

Tears rolled down her cheeks. Her eyes were red and puffy but made the icy color stand out more. "What did I ever do to deserve that?" she asked angrily staring down at him on the floor. The wooden panelling was broken from his impact but she didn't care she was angry, and hurt. "You've done a lot of hurtful things Khalid, but that..." she looked down the hallway of the school towards the ball and shook her head. "that was cruel even for you!" her voice cracked angrily on her words.

She couldn't stop her tears that continued to flow, her palms burned from the attack of her nails that embedded themselves in her skin. "I trusted you! I trusted you more than any other person in this world Khalid. You betrayed me. If you didn't want to come to the ball then you should have just said so. Instead you string me along, you try to worm your way into my good graces and then you do that!" she shook her head angrily, her long ebony hair falling out of the confines of her updo. "This, you've over stepped this time Khalid. I trusted you, and you stabbed me in the back." she sniffed and wiped her cheeks with the back of her hands.

Shaking her head she turned and continued down the hallway trying her best to ignore the fae on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

The Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:09 pm

Everybody better beware

He had expected to get yelled at when he caught up with her…not thrown against a damned wall. He made a surprised sound before grunting as he hit the wall, feeling all the air in his lungs rush out of his mouth. Oh…shit…oh shit that hurt! His body was in such shock all he could do was let himself slump over and sit there on the floor, trying to gather himself. Was he bleeding? He raised a hand to the back of his head and growled. Oh yeah, bleeding. His spine was probably broken too, along with everything else in his body. Why in the world did she have to be a witch? Why not a…a…shape shifter who could turn into a bunny?! Was that so hard to ask for?! No she had to be a damned witch with a terrible temper and who didn’t freaking listen to him. He slowly shook his head and looked up at her as she yelled at him, glaring. “Would you listen to me?!” He snarled over her words, just wishing she’d shut up and let him explain for freaking three seconds!

Then she was off again and he groaned as he slowly tried to stand. Oh…damn it…he was going to be hurting for a long ass time from this, but right now that was the least of his worries. He should have just let her go, storm off and break someone else in her anger, but he knew he couldn’t. So he forced himself forward after her, even though he was pretty sure he would probably bleed out from his head before he got to her, but then maybe she’d feel guilty! “TRISTIAN!” He barked “God damn it come here and listen to me! It’s wasn’t France!”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

The Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:20 pm

Tristian could smell the blood before he touched his wound but at the moment she couldn't bring herself to care about it. He deserved to get hurt, his pain didn't even come close to hers. Her mind was thinking of a thousand ways to torture Khalid at this moment and barbeque France's ass to hell as well. She had heard something snap on impact to, hopefully it was his spine. "No! Go away. Go back to the ball with France and have a good old romp in her sack. Heaven knows she'll spread them for you." she screamed at him with her back turned. Tristian was only becoming more and more angry as he continued to follow her.

"Stupido figlio di una cagna vai a farti fottere! Odio gli uomini! Odio Fae...Odio gli uomini che sono fae! Stupid son of a bitch, go fuck yourself! I hate men! I hate fae! I hate men that are fae!" she screamed continuing down the seemingly never ending hallway. Soon, she began to notice and came to a stop. She looked around her, the paintings seemed to repeat after a certain number, there were no windows...or doors. Just a hall. She turned back to where Khalid was following her and saw nothing but darkness behind him, the same for in front of her.

She didn't even hear Khalid's words as she concentrated on her surroundings. The witch attempted to teleport only to remain stuck in her place. "What the hell?" she whispered stepping towards the wall and knocking on it a few times. It was solid, a ripple of magic waved over the walls as she knocked. Where the hell did they go? This obviously wasn't the school, or if it was it was a parrell universe of it. She knocked again as Khalid finally caught up to her. She ignored him of course and turned her attention down the hall. Balling her fist a tiny purple light appeared. It floated in the palm of her hand for a moment before dashing off into the darkness. She waited for a few minutes for it to return but as the clock ticked it never came back. That...was definitely not good.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

The Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:15 pm

Everybody better beware

Damn she was fast for a angry, crying witch on heels! He was about to give up and just let himself slump over on the floor and bleed out because, well, seemed far better than having to continue to pursue her and probably get yelled at more and thrown about more. When she mentioned France again he growled loudly “DAMN IT TRISTIAN!” Was she not listening?! “IT WASN”T FRANCE!” He roared, which made his head start throbbing angrily. He raised his hand and pressed it against the wound in the back of his hand, hissing in pain. Then she started screaming at him in another language, awesome, because one language wasn’t bad enough for him to get the point she was pissed. When she finally stopped he forced himself to move quickly towards her “Jesus, you are one pain in the ass witch! You don’t fucking listen! It was PARKER, damn it, it wasn’t France! And I didn’t kiss her, she-“ he stopped when he noticed she wasn’t even paying attention to him! Now he was being ignored?!

“What in the hell are you doing?!” He was not in the mood to be ignored, watching her knock on walls and shit “Do not ignore me, Tristian, you’re going to listen to me and-“ he stopped mid-sentence again as he looked around and noticed something was up as well. His brow furrowed and he frowned, his body tensing and he lowered his hand from his wound. He quickly grabbed Tristian and pulled her close to him “Stay away from the walls” He said lowly, looking up then down the dark hallway “This is all a illusion…” He tried to mist, but he couldn’t and he cursed under his breath “No magic allowed either. No surprise”

Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

The Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:44 pm

If it looks like a France, sounds like a France, and obviously is macking on Khalids face, it's a damn France. She was ignoring him now, she didn't feel like arguing anymore. He could deny it all he wanted but she saw what she saw and there was no going back from it. For now she had other things to do with, like the magical area they were in and the ever growing dark presence that seemed to moving closer and closer to them.

Khalid mentioned Parker's name and Tristian let out a laugh. "Parker? Parker looks nothing like France I know what I saw and witches can't shapeshift it's some magical law that is punishable by death. Besides Parker isn't strong enough for that kind of magic." she spat at him as she continued to wait on the little purple orb to come back to her. The longer it took the more Tristian's anxiety grew.

Khalid grabbed her arm and Tristian visibly stiffened in his grasp. Snatching her arm out of his hand she slapped him hard on the cheek, no magic included in this attack. "Don't you dare touch me." her voice was low and dangerous her eyes shimmering violet as her magic pushed at it's boundaries. "Don't you ever touch me again do you understand me?" her eyes pricked with tears again. Just the thought of him touching her after he had kissed the one woman Tristian couldn't stand made her sick to her stomach.

The little witch knew there was magic afoot, it rippled through her, causing the hairs on the back of her neck to stand on end and for her own magic to push against the dark one. This was all Khalid's fault, arrogant asshole. Without saying anything she turned and continued down the dark path, there was no use in waiting for the little orb to return, for all she knew it was lost just as much as she was. At least it had better company than she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reckoning   The Reckoning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reckoning
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: