Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
A new style Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

A new style

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A new style Empty
PostSubject: A new style   A new style I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:36 pm

Zek had been staying with his cousin for a few days and decided that it was time to get some more English style clothing. He only had the two outfits and it was time to get something more so that he could go to work. Thanks to Misha he was able to get a job at the university as a maintenance man. It wasn't his dream job, hell this wasn't his dream life but he was here and he was going to try and make the best of it.

As they arrived at the mall he felt a bit overwhelmed because there was just so much there to take in. There was a number of stores, all with various types of clothes, how on earth did these people live like this? In his world, clothes were made by the women and colors were simple. Mostly he saw all the red, and that was a color his people were not allowed to wear at all, so he made a note to avoid it.

Bringing his hand up to his face, he scratched as his stubble free face with a sigh. Since he left the church he had shaved it off, because he was no longer welcome to have it, which felt strange. He had grown his beard for many years and now it was gone for something that he didn't do. Even if his family did find out the truth, there was no going back home after this, because he would never be able to trust his community again and that made things harder.

"How do people shop at these places?" He asked as he looked over to his cousin. There was just so much here he was having a hard time telling what he should be looking for.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

Full Name : Michelle "Misha" Karvan
Race : Unicorn

A new style Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:15 pm

“It’s ok, I won’t let anyone get you”

Misha was so excited to have her cousin at the school with her! She hadn’t seen him since they were children and she didn’t have many friends so she had been like a kid with a new puppy. But then again she felt bad for being happy because she knew why he had been kicked out, the injustice of being framed and she could understand that feeling. Her convent had forced her to leave as well because she refused to see Werewolves and Vampires and other such creatures as demons. They were both in the same boat and both shared very similar beliefs, so it was nice to have someone who loved God as much as she did. As they walked into the mall she paused to grin at him and motion to everything “Isn’t it nice?” She asked with excitement in her tone, before turning to him and saw his expression. Oh…whoops.

They hadn’t shared the exact same life, but very alike. She had grown up in a convent, with no TV and strict rules and a dress code and then she had become a nun with even less outside contact then she had when going to school. She had forgotten had intimating it was to step out into the real world and she frowned “Oh…sorry. Ah. Um…er” She pursed her lips and looked around. Maybe she should have just taken him to one store and not an entire mall. She looked back around and shrugged “It’s not so bad. You get used to it. Malls are just more, convenient, cause lots of stores are in one place” She explained, giving him a reassuring smile then she looped her arm with his “It’s ok, I won’t let anyone get you” She giggled and started pulling him forward "Come on. Pick any store that looks interesting"

MADE BY [Only admins are allowed to see this link] @ [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Back to top Go down

A new style Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:55 pm

Zek reached up and pull off his hat and scratched at the short hair that rested beneath it. There was just so much here, this whole place had more stores then his village had houses it was just so strange to him. Luckily he wasn't alone though and had his cousin to reassure him that this was the place to be to become one with the world. "It's different." He replied and could tell that his cousin was excited about being here so he should be too.

He gave her a smile "It's okay, no need to be sorry." He replied, because he didn't want her to feel bad, after all she was trying to help. This was obviously the place that they needed to be it would just take some time to get used to all those choices.

Zek placed a gentle hand upon her arm after they were looped together and they began to walk forward. There was just so many choices and he didn't even know where to begin. "Well that one doesn't look too bad." He spoke as he pointed over to an old navy store. It looked to have more 'proper' style clothing, rather them some of the others that seemed to have a lot of red. There was another store that caught his attention to, something that was different, not like things with just a logo slapped across the chest. "That store looks interesting too." He replied as he pointed to [Only admins are allowed to see this link]. "Which one do you think would help me look more proper here?" He looked to his cousin with a curious look upon his face. Hell he didn't know what it meant to be fashionable.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

A new style Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:48 pm

“Some…interesting…people but, harmless”

She nodded “Very different. But it’s just stores. And people” A couple girls passed by questionably dressed and she frowned, making a slight face “Some…interesting…people but, harmless” Misha had been alone pretty much entering this world, she hadn’t had anyone to hold her hand and guide her through so she knew it could be kind of scary with all of this action, it could be perceived as a mess. But she was going to be there for her cousin and help him with anything he ever needed. Now she loved malls! She loved shopping and getting a pretzel and watching people. She hoped someday soon Zek would enjoy it as well, as long as she let him take his time and didn’t rush him.

She looked over at the one he pointed at and grinned, patting his arm “Good! Good, that’s Old Navy. They have very nice clothes. Nice jeans” Though she wasn’t sure if the other styles of clothing he would like…but who knew, he could surprise her. She looked at the other store and tilted her head “Hm, well, I’ve never gone into that one but we can try it” She shrugged when he asked her which one “We can try them both, we can try as many stores that you need. There are so many clothing options, you just need to find your style” She personally liked JCpenny, but it was a big department store and lots and lots of clothes, she felt that would probably overwhelm him more then a smaller store.
MADE BY [Only admins are allowed to see this link] @ [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Back to top Go down

A new style Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:30 pm

Zek gave a nod as Misha explained that it was just stores and people, of course he knew that but it was still a little strange to see things like this. He was used to women in dressed down to their ankles, and sleeves that covered everything. Really the only thing exposed on a woman was her face, hands and occasionally their feet. When he saw the girls walk by, Zek instantly dropped his gaze to the floor as not to look at them. "I...oh...um.. wow." He spoke trying to mind his manners, as he walked with his cousin, and even said a little prayer in his native tongue for the women who passed by them.

"Ya... we... we can check old navy first." he spoke as he looked up to make sure the coast was clear. It wasn't polite to stare at people but with the way those women were dressed it was hard not to look because of the fact they had so much skin showing. He was a proper gentlemen though and didn't look up till the women were gone and then let go of a deep breath. Adjusting to the English would not be so easy, as there was a lot to take in at once.

"I don't want to take up to much of your day shopping, so maybe just a couple of stores and we can try again another day?" He partly questioned because he knew that Misha had a life and didn't want her to stop living it because he was dropped on her door step.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

A new style Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:28 pm

“Oh Zek, don’t worry about that."

She saw his reaction to the women and felt bad for him. It was horrible for her to say but, she had gotten used to this already. Too seeing women dressed so scantily and hearing curse words and seeing people drink…she didn’t like or nor approved of it of course but, it wasn’t a shock anymore, she had been forced to be immune to the world around her. At least she had gone to public high school, she had already gotten hints of the crazy world they all lived in without ever actually participating in it. She gave him a sympathetic look “Yeah some people…yeah….” She muttered and frowned some at it “You’ll get used to it…kind of…a lot of people don’t dress appropriate…or act appropriate…” He would see people with piercings and green hair and short skirts and ripped jeans…she just hopped he didn’t have a heart attack. His mother would kill her….you know…Amish killing ways…

She nodded and walked to Old Navy with him first. It was the middle of the week so it wasn’t over crowded but still it was busy, it was the only mall in the town. As they walked into the store she led him off to the men’s side, looking at him as he spoke and she giggled and playfully hit his chest “Oh Zek, don’t worry about that. I have all the time in the world for my cousin!” She told him warmly. To be honest she didn’t have much of a life at all…really at all. She had so little of a life that Tristian’s boyfriend Khalid always came around to hang out with her when he was bored because he knew she was always free. She stopped as they were in the men’s side and motioned around “All the clothes for men are here…oh! This shirt is nice” She grabbed a blue button down shirt and showed him “We just have to find what you like and don’t like, then finding stores will be easy”

Back to top Go down

A new style Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:47 pm

Zek wasn't sure if getting used to the way that people dressed would be a good thing or a bad thing. In his little community, people would have gotten shunned for such an act, even wearing something like the color red would get one kicked from a community. It worried him that if he got used to it, that it would mean that his beliefs were either being challenged or that he had all but stopped believing which scared him. "Just tell me that's not something you do." He spoke in a concerned manner, because he would have to say several prayers to save her if that was the case.

As they walked into the store he was instantly thrown off at how bright it was. It was like they were trying to spot light all their clothes, and it took him blinking a few times to get adjusted to the light. "I just don't want to take you away from your life." He replied, because that would make him feel guilty, after all she had already gotten a job for him and now this. He didn't know how he would ever be able to thank her for all of this.

When she held up the shirt he smiled, because it almost looked like the thin pale blue handmade one that he was wearing. "That a nice one. Do you think I could wear it to work?" He asked as he took the shirt and held it up against him to try and get an idea of what it would look like on him. It was shorter then the one that he wore, but that was okay he didn't have to tuck it in. "That one isn't bad either." he spoke as he pointed to a [Only admins are allowed to see this link] shirt behind the one that Misha had given to him. It wasn't like anything he would wear back home but it was nice enough that he wouldn't mind trying it on.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

A new style Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:14 pm

"It is…simply just a manner of, accepting people"

She looked at him surprised and her laughter mirrored the expression “Of course not! Zek I am a nun. I couldn’t possibly dress in that way or behave inappropriately. It is…simply just a manner of, accepting people, learning of the person even if they display things you do not always agree with” She spoke a little staggered, trying to word things right. Yes she was a nun but…she frowned for a very brief moment. Was she really as pure as one thought a nun was to be? She had questioned this often, but now having her cousin here she questioned it even more. The allegations against him that had kicked him out of his community had been false…but the one’s that made her have to leave the convent had not been. She accepted and made friends with people that religious communities would call demons. She was in love with a man who was not human….and it may very well be that she was not human either.

But she pushed those dark thoughts away and beamed at her cousin again. Today was not the day to dwell on those things. She shook her head “Nonsense. You are family. I have nothing of importance you are taking me away from and even if I did, you would come first”. When he commented on the shirt she nodded “Of course. It’s very nice, light and comfortable. I think it would be perfect for work” When he held it against him she grinned “I love it” She then turned when he pointed out the other shirt and she went over to it “Oh! This one’s nice, green would look good on you” She found his size and picked out that one time, giggling “See? Look at that. One store and we already found two shirts! It’s going to be a very good day”

Back to top Go down

A new style Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Zek couldn't help but to breath a sigh of relief knowing that the English world hadn't totally corrupted his cousin. After all he had seen many Amish come back changed people after their time away from home. "Very true, I never thought of it that way. Then again I was taught that those things were not acceptable, but I'm not back home anymore." He had to remind himself that he wasn't back home and that adapting was better then judging that was for sure.

The Amish boy was starting to understand more and more why his mother had sent him to Misha, and was very thankful for it. "That's very kind of you, but I also want you to live your life to, I don't want to take you away from anything, so just promise me that you will always tell me if you have something planned already." Zek knew that he would likely lean on Misha a lot while he adapted to his new life, but he didn't want her to cancel any plans just because he was bored or wanted to do something, which in his world didn't matter much to the men.

Back home women were supposed to drop whatever they were doing should a man ask them too. It was something that Zek never agreed with but had followed because it was what God had told them to do. Misha was not Amish, so he wasn't about to treat her, or any other woman out in the English world like that.

"This isn't as complicated as I thought it would be." He laughed a bit because he had thought it would take hours to find something that he actually liked, but it seemed so far that he was doing rather well, with Misha's help of course. "Do you think you could help me pick out a Tshirt to go with these?" He asked because he wasn't sure exactly how those things worked with button ups. He had never worn one before but he had seen his brother in one and was told they were very comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

A new style Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:22 pm

"….very different kinds"

She gave him a sympathetic smile “I know it will be a lot to adjust too but, I have complete faith in you and that you will be fine.” She would be there for him a hundred percent and only hoped her support would be enough for him...of course, along with God’s as well “We don’t have to agree with people but, I have learned acceptance of people’s faults is a far more beautiful feeling then automatic judgment. Especially out here in the world when there are so many different kinds of people….very different kinds” She was a hundred percent positive her cousin knew absolutely nothing of the inhuman creatures that roamed the halls of the University, she hadn’t known anything about them either until she had met Mia while she had been in the convent and her entire life had changed.

She smiled brightly “I will promise that for you but I assure you, my life is not very thrilling. It is quite simple the daily tasks I do, nothing that you could possibly interrupt.” Her only friends were Tristian, Khalid and Adella, people who had far busier lives then Misha held and she only saw them when they found the free time for it, she was always ready to receive their company. She had D’artagnan as well…at least, she did have him, after their fight she wasn’t sure if he wanted to really be around her anymore. It made her heart ache to think of him, so she forced herself to focus once more on her cousin.

She shook her head “Buying clothes can be quite fun” It could be difficult at times for people like them, Misha didn’t like to wear anything that didn’t cover her shoulders or was too tight or too short or too low cut or backless…but when she found clothes that matched those criteria, it was great. She nodded “Of course, there over here” She lead him over to a table and picked up shirts for him to wear under that matched well…then got distracted when she found him a nice jacket…then some nice jeans….then some shoes. Misha was a mini fashionista at heart, she just didn’t know it. She picked out all these things for him with a bright smile on her face “You should try them on. They have rooms to try on the clothes to make sure they fit right and that you like them”

Back to top Go down

A new style Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:52 am

Zek had to admit that his cousin was wise when she spoke, it was by far better to find acceptance rather then force judgement upon people. His people were often judged for not using electricity, far be it for him to judge others for their taste in clothes. "Very true, you are very wise." He smiled as he walked with her to find some other clothes that he could wear. All of this would just confused him more had he been alone.

When she promised that he would not interfere with any plans that made him happy. He would hate to think that she stopped her life to help him adjust. He knew that a lot of things he would have to learn to do on his own, or he would never know how to stand on his own two feet out in this new world. "You seem like a pro at this." he chuckled lightly, because Misha was just all over finding things for him to wear. He didn't even think about shoes or jackets, so again he was more then thankful that she was here.

"Okay." He spoke as he took the clothes from his cousin and walked over to the fitting room. This was the first time that he had to try on clothes, back at home he would be fitted for clothes, but this was a nice change of pace. "I'd like to try these on." He spoke and the woman at the fitting room led him to one of the rooms that let him try clothes on. He gave her a nod and a kind smile before he stepped inside and closed the door.

Once inside he carefully removed his clothes and folded them then started to try on the new clothes. It was strange to feel the different fabrics against his skin, some he liked others just sort of itched. The pair of [Only admins are allowed to see this link] that were comfortable, with a [Only admins are allowed to see this link] to go with one of the [Only admins are allowed to see this link] up shirt to go with it. He thought it was okay looking but of course he needed an opinion cause he was worthless at these these.

Zek came out of the dressing room and looked around for Misha "Misha?" he called out looking for her.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

A new style Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm

“Oh…no…I’m not…”

She blushed when he called her wise, embarrassed but touched by the compliment “Oh…no…I’m not…” She giggled and shook her head “Wise is hardly it. I just, I don’t know…I just experience things and take from it, that’s all but not wise…” She didn’t often get compliments so when she did she was always so very shy and modest. When he told her she was a pro she laughed with him and shrugged “I’m a girl. Girls like to shop…even nuns” She teased with a bright smile. She figured her love for clothes was because she hadn’t been able to really shop growing up, her aunt had bought her clothes at Wal-Mart and then when she became a nun she only wore the habit. Now she could pick out cute, nice things she liked…as long as it covered her up appropriately, but she was a rather stylish little dresser.

As he went to try on clothes she waited near the dressing rooms, just slowly walking back and forth as she waited for him. As she waited however her phone rang and she picked up, smiling to see it was her friend Mia…well, she started out smiling anyway. She had told Mia she would be at the mall today, she worked at Hot Topic even though Misha didn’t approve of the atmosphere, so she had promised she’d stop by and see her. Mia however was a crying mess on the phone…she had broken up with her boyfriend, again, as young couples often did. Even though this was probably the fifteenth time they had broken up Misha pitied her and Mia wanted her to come to the store to talk. She was hesitant…she didn’t want to leave her cousin, but Mia needed someone to talk too and she really didn’t feel like freaking her cousin out by placing him in a store like Hot Topic…

When he opened the dressing room door and heard him she came around the corner, telling Mia to hold on before dropping the phone from her ear. She beamed at him “It looks really good!” She complimented, motioning for him to spin around and nodding in approval before giving him an apologetic look “Ah…a friend of mine that works here in the mall just broke up with her boyfriend and wants me to go talk to her…but I don’t want to leave you, but she’s really upset, but I can wait till later if your prefer or just talk to her on the phone. She just cries a lot that’s all”

Back to top Go down

A new style Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:54 pm

Zek gave a little turn as his cousin motioned for him too, he wasn't sure if the clothes fit him right, but then again he wasn't used to wearing jeans. Once he came full circle he noticed that Misha was on her phone, and mentioned something about her friend needing her. "By all means, go talk to her, I can just keep trying on things here until you get back." He replied with a kind smile. He could probably get someone's help if he really needed it, there was after all people who worked here.

"That's important, I'll be okay. If I need you I always have the phone you gave me." He spoke as he motioned back to the dressing room that had his clothes in there. The only thing that he knew how to do was make a phone call but he only had Misha's number in there so it wouldn't be hard to figure out who he was calling.

Zek walked over and gave his cousin a hug to assure her that he would be okay then motioned towards the door. "Besides, this gives me a chance to try this clothes shopping thing on my own." He smiled, it would at least give him a chance to see if he could do this without Misha's help cause she wouldn't always be around to go shopping with him.
Back to top Go down

A new style Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 8:27 pm

You Need a Freak Like Me

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

She was still uncertain to leave her cousin. How awful he must think she was! To bring him here to spend the day with him and now she was asking to bail...she bit her lip and frowned even though he said it was fine, still conflicted. He was family...but Mia had come to be family as well. When he hugged her she pouted a bit "You sure? You absolutely sure?" She gave him a look, searching his face but he seemed to be alright. She smiled and gave him a hug in return. He was so sweet! "I won't take long, I promise. Completely promise. Thirty minutes tops." She said and gave him a thankful smile "You keep on trying clothes and I'll be back, but that looks super good on you. I love it" She raised the phone back to her ear and told Mia she was coming then hung up and hurried out of the store.

Parker really thought malls were boring. It was all a bunch of no life pimple faced goth teenagers anyway that hung out in them, but she was bored and it was during the day and there was nothing else to do in stupid Havelock. As she walked through she spotted a familiar little blonde leave Old Navy and she glowered at her from afar. What was her name again? Musha? Mishi? Marsha? Something like that, some disgustingly cute little nickname that Khalid had used for her, for that little blonde imbecile that D'artagnan apparently had the hots for according to Khalid. She could have just left her alone but...what was the fun in that? Now her name, her name, her name...oh, that was right.

"Misha!" She called, putting on a friendly smile and sauntered over to her. Misha stopped and looked over, giving her a insufferable cheery smile. Did the brat ever not smile?! How did Tristian ever deal being around her? Seriously "Hello, Parker" She said brightly and Parker tried very hard to not gag "Hey, what cha doin?" She asked her, not really caring but people liked idle conversation. Misha motioned to the store "I'm here with my cousin, Zek. He just got a job on campus. He's Amish. I'm just helping him adjust to life in the English world so, I figured new clothes was a start" She shrugged with a giggle and Parker copied it, a bit mockingly but the twit would never notice.

She looked over to this cousin, expecting some nasty looking little Amish boy...to see a very, very hot, hot piece of ass. She stared at him for a moment then back to Misha "THAT is your cousin?" She said in surprise and Misha nodded "Yup, that's Zek. I feel bad though because my friend needs me so I have to leave him alone for a bit...I'm a awful cousin" She said shamefully. Parker tried to turn her smirk into a smile Aw, don't say that, your wonderful. But you know, I could help him out. I love fashion" She offered warmly and Misha grinned happily "Really? You'd do that?". Parker touched her arm "Of course, that's what friends do, right?". Misha glowed "Thanks Parker, that's really, really sweet of you.". Parker waved it off "Oh, its nothing. Go on and help your friend. Your cousin is in good hands"

As Misha waved and walked away, Parker dropped her smile and rolled her eyes "Dumb. Ass. Nun" She muttered under her breath and turned to the store, smirking fully and walked in. Now...let's see what fun was to be had.

tag name words ### notes anything else you want to say. lyrics "only if for a night" by florence + the machine. credit lily of[Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down

A new style Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:08 pm

Zek could tell that Misha was worried about him, but he was a big boy he could take care of himself for the time she was gone. Sure, he was a little nervous about it, if only because he didn't know how all of this worked, but he had to learn sooner then later right? Right! "Just go, I'll be here." He smiled reassuring her that he would be fine and that he would be where she left him.

Once she was heading out, Zek went back into the fitting room to try on some of the other clothes that Misha had helped him pick out. He locked the door again and changed out of the shirts that Misha had picked out and this time he tried on a [Only admins are allowed to see this link] that she had picked out.

He stepped out of the fitting room again, and walked over to the mirror to try and judge how it looked. He just didn't know if he liked this one or not, it was nice but it was also a little strange looking on him. He ran his hands down the front of the shirt as he had a puzzled look on his face. "hmm, I don't know about this one." He mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down

A new style Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:58 pm

You Need a Freak Like Me

As she walked over to the dressing room she saw the hottie come out and go look at himself in the mirror. Her eyes roamed over his body and she bit her lip, purring. Hot damn the boy was fine. He was Amish?! Who knew Amish men could look so fuckable, and he was Mishas cousin of all people…probably meant he was a stick in the mud just like she was. But hell, if she couldn’t screw with Misha today, she could screw with her cousin right? Khalid had told her to leave Misha alone or D’artagnan would kill her…no one said anything about her Amish hottie family members. In her eyes, he was totally free game until otherwise told so.

She came up behind him, putting her hands on her hips as she smirked “Too wholesome. You look like a Mormon missionary. You’d look better in a V-neck” She told him, coming around him slowly and seductive, pausing at his side to give him a charming smile then finished going around him till she was facing him. She offered her hand “I’m Parker, a friend of Misha’s. I’m going to take care of you while she’s gone” Right…take care of him. She’d take care of him alright. “I heard your Amish. Do you all look this gorgeous or were you just especially blessed by God?” She didn’t believe in God, knew next to nothing about him except for the fact religious people believed in him.

tag name words ### notes anything else you want to say. lyrics "only if for a night" by florence + the machine. credit lily of[Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down

A new style Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:41 pm

Zek nearly jumped as he saw someone appear behind him in the mirror, his hand had even moved over his heart as he let out a sort of laughing breath. "You scared me." he spoke before taking in a deep breath and composing himself a bit more, then looked back in the mirror and listened to her what she said about the shirt. "What's a V neck?" he asked in a curious manner, he didn't know any of the terms when it came to clothes.

He looked to the side as she came over to him and offered a smile as she said she was friends with Misha. "It's a pleasure to meet you Parker, I'm Ezekiel, but please call me Zek." He spoke as he offered a hand to the woman, and was a little taken back seeing how she was dressed. Looking away, so as not to stare, he reminded himself not to judge her based off of what she wore, after all she was a friend of Misha's.

"I'm sorry... I don't really get what you are asking." He replied, because what she said, didn't really make sense. Then again he didn't really get what she was implying either. "But I am Amish." He added. He was just sort of chalking this up to the fact that he wasn't used to English ways yet.

Back to top Go down

A new style Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:12 am

You Need a Freak Like Me

She chuckled at his reaction. Aw, he was a little baby, wasn’t he? Cute…not really but she’d let it pass since he was hot. He didn’t know what a V-neck was…? Good lord, what was wrong with these religious freaks? “A V-neck” She gave him a dead pan look like it would click in his brain any second…but it didn’t. She rolled her eyes slightly and laughed, raising a hand and tracing a V from one edge of his collarbone to the other in a seductive manner “It a type of cut on a shirt. I can show you” But not in Old Navy…Old Navy sucked. She shook his hand, looking him over and bit her bottom lip. Mmm....what a little Amish treat he was.

When he looked away she tilted her head, smirking when she realized her clothing was making him shy. She bit her tongue between her teeth teasingly then licked her lips “Something wrong?” She asked innocently, though her expression was anything of the sort. His cluelessness about what she had said wasn’t a surprise. Yup, he was totally the blonde nitwits cousin, they were just alike. “Yeah well…that much is clear, Zek” She grabbed him by the collar of the shirt and pulled him over back to his dressing room “Let’s go see what else dear little Misha picked out for you, shall we?” She would help him get dressed…he didn’t seem too bright, he’d probably need it.

Back to top Go down

A new style Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:42 am

Zek was more then thrown off by Parker's actions but then again where he was from women were very proper... Parker was... was what the preacher would warn boys about when they were going on their Rumspringa. Zek was trying not to think of Parker that way, because of the fact that he was friends with his cousin Misha and he highly doubted that Misha would be friends with a delinquent. So he watched as she showed him what a V neck was using his chest and not once did his eyes stray, he was a good boy.

"Ohh, I get it." He laughed a little to himself for not getting that one, as it was easy enough. "Sorry this clothes shopping thing is all new to me." he explained because he didn't want her to think that he was just trying to waste her time because he wasn't he appreciated all the help that he was getting.

Shaking his head when she asked if something was wrong "No ma'am" he replied, it was only habit to respond like that.

As he was grabbed by the collar of his shirt, well he followed if only because he didn't want to risk damage of any of the clothes, after all he hadn't paid for anything yet. "Okay." He spoke as he was led back into the dressing room but when she came in there with him he was a little thrown off. "I...I can just put something on and come back out." He spoke, he didn't really see the need to have her in there with him.
Back to top Go down

A new style Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:00 am

You Need a Freak Like Me

Oh jeez…he seemed as smart as a brick. Could be annoying but also could work very well in her favor too. She laughed, a deep throaty sound “I’m sure there are a lot of things you’d be new at” She purred, letting her hand slowly trail down his chest before dropping away “Good thing for you, I’m a wonderful teacher. I know all the ropes to this big bad world and I am willing to share my knowledge” Oh she’d love to teach him, she’d love to teach him many, many naughty little things. Misha may have too many barriers around her that kept Parker from corrupting her, but Zek was a fresh white canvas and Parker wanted to take permanent marker to him. Just mark him up all over until he didn’t even remember what being Amish was anymore.

She quirked a brow Ma’am?! She said the word with disgust and scrunched up her face. She patted his cheek “Baby boy, never, ever call a beautiful girl ma’am She said the word with a hick country accent “She’ll kick your ass and then you’ll never get laid”. Oh yes she went inside the dressing room with him, he needed her help after all. She waved his words off and closed he dressing room door before turning to face him, as if this was completely normal for her to be doing “Takes too long. Just undress and dress here. I’ll be your mirror” She grinned at him like a cat who caught the canary then made a motion for him to hurry it up “Come on, come on, let’s see some more clothes. Don’t take forever”

Back to top Go down

A new style Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:13 am

Zek had a bad feeling about this, but then again he had a bad feeling about anything in the English world so he just tried not to think about. "I have only been in your world for a few days, so I wouldn't doubt that." He replied, because he already knew there was a lot that he needed to learn, but he did smile a bit when she said that she would be willing to teach him. At least now he would have someone other then Misha to lean on... or so he hoped.

"I really appreciate the help, I don't want to have to go to Misha for everything." He added because it would be nice to have someone else to talk to and get help with this world on. He loved Misha to bits for all the help she had provided, but like with her friend today, he wanted her to know that he had someone to help him out.

His hand came up and scratched the back of his head as he was corrected when calling her ma'am, it was the polite thing to do back home, and he was about to ask why when Parker said something about getting laid. "Getting what?" He had a puzzled look on his face, that was defiantly not a term that they used back home.

When he was told to undress right there in front of her, he put his hands up in front of him and moved them a bit. "Back home it is not proper to undress in front of a lady, unless you're married to her." That went completely against his beliefs and he didn't know if he was that comfortable with doing that now, even if it was normal here.
Back to top Go down

A new style Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:27 pm

You Need a Freak Like Me

“Yes, well…don’t blame you…” She muttered under her breath. Misha seriously thought she was going to teach him about the world? She was a nun for God’s sake! It was the blind leading the blind….and seriously, what the fuck kind of nickname was Misha?! Sounded like a damned hair product or something. But oh, she’d help him out…she’d help him out big time if only to get back at the blonde for having D’artagnan wrapped around her little finger. She snickered when he didn’t know what getting laid meant. Oh…oh this was good. This was really, really good. She could teach him a whole bunch of bad words and give him the word definitions for it “Getting laid means…to go out. Would you like to get laid? Its slang for asking someone if they would like to accompany you out somewhere. Very proper to say yes and never deny anyone”

“Well, you’re not in Kansas anymore, are you? Gotta jump in the cold pool and get it over with.” But to tease him she walked closer to him and grabbed the bottom hemline of his shirt slowly starting to push it up “But if it makes you feel better, we can go get hitched real quick and come back. Then it won’t be so awkward for you” She slid her hands over his chest and made a throaty sound “Good god…you have abs of steel there, don’t you?”

Back to top Go down

A new style Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:28 pm

"You all have a funny way of asking people out." He commented, he doubt that he would ever do that, if only because where he came from you got a cousin or other family member to ask someone out. Though he would try to remember that if he was ever put in a situation where he would want to ask someone out.

"Well no but..." His words were cut off as she pushed up his shirt, he was sort of freaking out now because this wasn't something he would ever do.... ever.

A blush swept over his cheeks as he tried to keep his composure, but with her hands on his abs he found himself rather flustered and stepped back. As he did that he sort of trip and fell back into the bench, and smacked his head against the wall lightly. "Ow." He spoke as he brought his hand back and rubbed the back of his head.

This woman was very very forward about things wasn't she? Zek was exactly sure that he wanted to be alone with her anymore but he didn't want to be rude, because after all he needed to learn English ways, he just wasn't sure he wanted to learn her's. "I was a construction worker back home, so yes I have muscles." He spoke as he leaned forward a bit, damn his head hurt worse then the time he fell off the ladder.
Back to top Go down

A new style Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:01 pm

You Need a Freak Like Me

She snickered “You have no idea” She never really asked people out…it was more like we are going to fuck now, so take off your pants. But she didn’t want to scare him away too fast…no, she had to slowly stalk and then pounce so he didn’t flee before she could have her fun. Maybe other girls would have thought him blushing was cute but, she thought it was nauseating but it was exciting in her own twisted way because he was so innocent. She would have to change that, innocent was so lame. Her lips formed into an O when he backed up and hit his head and she laughed. Wow…just…wow.

“Construction worker huh? I bet your hammer is pretty big then” She teased, walking closer to him. Now she had him cornered, she was between him and the door and had him up against the wall quite literally. She slid her hands under his shirt and up his chest before she tried to remove it “Have you ever been with a girl Zek? Do you Amish boys really have a naughty side deep down? Must get pretty boring on the farm”

Back to top Go down

A new style Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:34 pm

Zek shook his head a bit trying to rid himself of the pain, these wall were by far harder then the ones he was used to back home but he would be okay, he had been through worse. Then came another weird question from her.. about a hammer... why would the size of his hammer even matter? "I don't really know what you mean, aren't all hammers the same size?" he spoke clearly confused at this point because really.... who compared the size of one's hammer?

As she came close and began to pull his shirt up again, Zek jumped lightly, but he really had no place to go, and because of that the woman succeeded in taking off his shirt. That didn't mean he didn't try to hide himself with his arm. That and he grab another shirt that Misha had picked out, the blue button up that she had found for him. "I was to be married if that is what you are asking, and no it doesn't get boring on the farm. I was busy from sunrise to sunset everyday." He replied as he started putting on the button up.

Zek was starting to feel really uncomfortable around Parker, but again, this was a friend to Misha so he wanted to be nice. "Besides, its a sin to be with a woman outside of marriage and conception." he replied, in a biblical manner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new style Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new style   A new style I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new style
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: