Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
This Is How It Goes Down Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

This Is How It Goes Down

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

Full Name : Freya Rayanne Hellenisitc
Race : Cheshire Fae

This Is How It Goes Down Empty
PostSubject: This Is How It Goes Down   This Is How It Goes Down I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:21 am

Freya was finally back up on her feet, well for the most part. Walking was still a little give and take, and there was still signs of her fight seen on various parts of her body. Now that she could actually get around, Kristine had asked for Freya to come by for a check up. Seemed the fae had another vampire to worry about her, if only because Kristine had found her and was concerned. After spending most of the morning in the nurse's station, and taking a few horribly tasting potions, Kristine finally gave Freya the all clear. The vampire even healed the scarring that was left behind from her injuries and then sent Freya on her way.

It felt good to be able to walk around again, especially without any sort of limp or pain. She had thought about going back to Evelyn's place, because she figured that Evelyn was a very busy woman, but decided against it. With everything that had happened, Freya thought it would be nice to surprise Evelyn, and maybe even ease the dean's mind a little by showing the vampire that Freya was back on her feet.

Walking the halls, Freya had to stop for a moment because this was the first time she had been back to the school since the fight. The fae almost expected to hear voices calling to her again but the only thing she heard was the sounds of students talking to one another. It caused the fae to let go of a deep breath that she didn't even know she had been holding before walking towards Evelyn's office.

Once there she waited patiently for the secretary to get off the phone and then smiled lightly. "Is Evelyn in?" She asked politely which seemed to throw the secretary off a bit, if only because the last time they had seen one another was when Freya had been dragged here. "It's okay, I'm not here to cause problems." Freya chuckled lightly before the secretary just pointed to the door. "Thanks, I promise she won't be mad." She spoke as she gave the woman a slight wave before going over to Evelyn's door and giving it a soft knock.

Freya didn't really wait for an answer before she pushed open the door and peeked her head in. "Hey, I'm not disturbing you am I?" She spoke as she walked into the office and closed the door. She didn't want to stay long if Evelyn was busy but at least wanted to bring the woman some small piece of mind. "Just wanted to stop by and tell you that Kristine gave me the all clear." She smiled as she walked over to the desk, sort of waiting to see if Evelyn had more time for her than just the hello, goodbye that Freya had initially intended.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: This Is How It Goes Down   This Is How It Goes Down I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:11 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Evelyn was just…well she was just ready to break someone she was so frustrated. In fact she had broken things, thankfully not people, but a few chairs, a mirror, the window and a vase. But those were the benefits of living at a magical school, everything was so easily fixed. After a few boughs of anger she realized she needed to figure something out to keep herself on track and there was one thing that usually always worked…music. Now Evelyn wasn’t a big fan of technology, she hardly ever touched her computer because she preferred to hand write anything and her phone still had a cord, but there was one piece of technology she didn’t mind at all on her computer: Pandora. She had gone to one of the school events when the orchestra had played and when speaking to the orchestra leader he had told her about it and well, she was kind of hooked to the damned thing.

She had so many stations on the damned thing it was ridiculous. Every artist she liked or discovered she added them, she had music of all genre’s on it. Currently the song Safe & Sound by Taylor Swift was playing from her computer speakers…did she know who Taylor Swift was? No freaking clue, but she liked the song and it happened to come up on one of her stations several times. It almost reminded her on her daughter; she believed that was her draw to it. When Freya came in Evelyn was at one of her filing cabinets looking for a file and when she heard the door open she growled “Whoever is walking into this room will not be walking out of it with their kneecaps still in place” She said over the music, though it wasn’t very loud. She glanced back with a glare only for it to quickly melt away to see it was Freya.

She closed the filing cabinet with a folder in hand and turned to face her “I apologize, I thought you were one of the staff” She had given orders to them to not disturb her if her door was close, but Freya she didn’t mind. “Why are you walking about?” She asked as she went to her desk and set the file down, her eyes on Freya the whole time. When she mentioned the bill of health she smiled “I am glad to hear that you are recovered” She reached to her computer and lowered the music down to a whisper “Helps me not think when I play music in the background” She just performed like a robot, like she needed too with so much mess going on.

template by daenerys. @ SP & Caution

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: This Is How It Goes Down   This Is How It Goes Down I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:34 am

Now Freya knew why the secretary just pointed to the door, it seemed like Evelyn was having a bad day. The fae could tell that Evelyn was in a bad mood even before the dean spoke, so didn't take the words spoken to heart. She just simply shrugged it off and waited for Evelyn to turn around before saying anything else. One of her hands came up and waved off the apology a bit "Don't worry, it's not like you were expecting me or anything." She smiled, hoping it would help to ease Evelyn's mind a bit.

"Kristine pumped me full of potions and healed the rest of the muscle damage and scars." She was just glad to be back up on her feet and clearly she had come at a time were some distraction wouldn't be such a bad thing. "Well I am glad to see you have something other then breaking things to distract you." She added as she walked over and sat down in a chair across from Evelyn and let her hands fall into her lap.

"I can leave if you want, I really just came by to let you know what Kristine said, but it looks like you could use some distraction before you end up destroying your office completely." She was offering to stick around for a bit maybe even help in some way reduce some of the stress and pressure that Evelyn was under. "I could rub your shoulders if that would help." She just threw a random idea out there hoping to get some sort of release for the dean.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Full Name : Adella Louvel
Race : Fairy/Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: This Is How It Goes Down   This Is How It Goes Down I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:09 am

“Not at all. I didn’t think you would be up and walking so soon but I am glad to see you are” It seemed no matter what, Freya always landed back on her feet safely. Must be a feline thing. She looked amused at the mention of potions “Well, I know how much you enjoy those” She teased lightly. Though she was a bit perkier to see Freya, stress was written all over her face, voice and body posture. But what else was to be expected after a demon only one month later from another disaster kills several students? No picnic that was for sure. She sighed “Yes well, music doesn’t always help but I try it” She motioned around the room “I’ve already broken many things today as it is” The room showed no hint of it except the small details that her chairs were different than before and the window looked very brand new.

Evelyn smoothed her skirt under her before sitting down, crossing her legs and waved her hand off “Nonsense, your fine” She was used to having her cat around when she was in her office so…would Freya sitting here really be that much of a difference? She opened the folder she had pulled and started going through it, writing things down as she did diligently. She glanced up at her and smiled warmly “You don’t always have to try and pamper me” She knew Freya was trying to be a comfort, she simply just wasn’t used to it. Yes some of the staff fell over themselves trying to do everything for her, but Freya took it to a whole different level. And it was sincere. The phone rang and she made a face. Obviously it had been doing that a lot lately “Excuse me” She said and answered, talking back and forth with someone in a frustrated tone “No, he may not experiment his powers on students! I already told him I will not allow it” She took in a deep, angry breath “Tell him if he even tries it, I will break his bones. Again. And this time I will grind them down with my hand so they take even longer to heal” She snapped before hanging up the phone harshly then looking back to Freya and regaining her composure “Sorry”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: This Is How It Goes Down   This Is How It Goes Down I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:34 am

"I wasn't expecting it myself, but Kristine worked her magic and it feels good to be back on my feet again." It had been hard just Laying ther in bed, most of the time alone because Evelyn was terribly busy. Evelyn being busy didn't bother Freya as much as the being alone, awake, and bored that got to her. Now she didn't have to worry about that because she was fully healed. "Oh yes, they are like my favorite thing in the world." Her voice dripping with sarcasm but thankfully this should have been the last of them.

"Though I can't say that they were all bad, one that she made would help my healing ability so now I should heal quickly without having to you know." Freya brought her hand up to her face and ran a finger down from her eye. Who knew who could be listening in and get info they didn't need to have.

"Well it's good to see you trying different tactics." She was proud of Evelyn, and hoped that the dean could find better things todo then break her windows and chairs. While the room may not have shown the damage, Freya was smart enough to know that several things has been broken, then fixed or replaced by this point.

Freya was glad to hear that she didn't have to leave if only because she had a chance to sit up and do something other then sit in bed and stare off into the distance to occupy her time. "I don't mind giving you shoulder rubs every now and then, especially when you've clearly had such a stressful day." She commented and was about to say something else when the phone rang. Hearing that someone wanted to practice magic was a little funny but the fae knew it would not be taken lightly and she was right.

"Nothing to be sorry about." She spoke as she pushed herself up from the chair and walked around Evelyn's desk, and stood behind her. Freya's hands the. Went to Evelyn's shoulders, which the fae began to rub in a firm yet gentle manner. "On days like today you deserve to be pampered. If we were back home I'd massage your feet and back too, but seeing as we are at school ill stick with the shoulders." The fae smiled and kept her hands moving, hoping to get Evelyn to calm down enought that objects wouldn't be sent flying at a person's head for coming to talk to her.

"Besides, I have been bed bound for days, so it's my turn to do something for you." She smiled before giving Evelyn a kiss on the cheek and continued the massage.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: This Is How It Goes Down   This Is How It Goes Down I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:52 pm

When she pantomimed crying Evelyn nodded that she understood “That’s good, Far safer that way” In many ways. Meant Freya could heal herself without needing to squeeze any tears and also meant far less possibility of people finding out what she could do. She shrugged “Until recently I didn’t need so many tactics” She muttered bitterly. Before the humans she hadn’t needed much stress relief at all, the inhumans at the school took care of themselves pretty well. Hell, even the first two years of having the humans around wasn’t that bad, though people thought it would be. But the inhumans hated the idea so much they streered clear away from the humans…now that everyone was comfortable it was turning into a mess every single day that kept blowing up in her face. Though the music helped keep her focus, she had to admit she still preferred breaking things. It was just a lot more satisfying.

Maybe Freya didn’t mind giving her shoulder rubs, but to Evelyn it was a big deal, afraid Freya thought it was expected of her to do it since she could no longer comfort her as a cat. She just didn’t want the woman to think she had to be some slave or something, though it didn’t seem to be the case at the moment. She didn’t stop her as she got up and went to stand behind her, though she did sigh softly but let her begin to rub her shoulders. After she kissed her cheek she glanced back at her “You don’t have to do anything for me. I don’t expect it” No one ever did anything for her, she did everything for everyone else. It was just unusual to get this type of attention, but she was telling herself if it pleased Freye then just let her damn well do it.

She turned back to the file at her desk but, like the last time, Freya’s hands could be pretty distracting. The kiss on her cheek reminded her that she had kissed Freya, had told her she was important and cared for her…but nothing else had been discussed. And if there was one thing Evelyn did best was discussing the shit out of things and clearing the air. Though she wasn’t quite sure how to approach this subject. She glanced back again and raised one of her hands to touch one of Freya’s to stop her “I think we need to talk” She began “About…what happened in my bedroom”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: This Is How It Goes Down   This Is How It Goes Down I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:13 pm

Freya's only hope was that she didn't find out anytime soon if the potion had actually worked. The last thing she wanted was another injury that would test the limits of the potion, because she had been stuck in bed enough lately. "Mmmmhm." She replied with a soft nod, now no one had to know that Freya had a rather unique way of healing herself.

When it came to the source of Evelyn's stress, Freya knew all to well what had been causing it.... humans. It wasn't that Freya disliked humans, she liked them quite a bit, but she hated how comfortable the supernaturals had gotten around them. It seemed the longer humans came to this school the less the inhumans cared to hide, which was never good. Some of the humans that came here knew nothing about the inhumans, and caused more hysteria then was needed. Though, it was really hard to hide the inhumans in this school from the humans, especially with recent events. "But its good your at least attempting to find some." Freya spoke in an encouraging manner because that was an important part to keeping the humans safe as well.

Freya couldn't help but to chuckle softly as Evelyn said that the fae didn't have to do anything for the woman. "I know its not expected of me, that's why I do it." She replied, because had Evelyn demanded it, well then Freya would probably give her the big F you and walk away. It was the fact that Evelyn didn't expect it, nor did she ask for it that Freya thought it was worth doing. Of course she also knew that something like a shoulder rub was not something that Evelyn would ever ask for, which made it even more worth it to the fae, because she could do it without getting her head torn off.

As Evelyn's hand came up and touched the fae's, Freya stopped what she was doing for a moment. When she heard what Evelyn had to say she couldn't help but to feel that slight sinking feeling in her stomach. Anytime anyone said that they needed to talk, it wasn't always for the best of reasons but Freya knew what this was about. It was about the kiss and likely what it all meant, but Freya honestly didn't know. The fae wasn't under any illusion that the kiss meant that they were a couple, or anything like that but she had enjoyed it. "Okay." she spoke as she pulled her hands from the woman's shoulder and walked back over to the chair across from Evelyn and sat down, trying to mind the woman's space. "I'm assuming you want to talk about what it all means... right?" She asked as she got comfortable in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: This Is How It Goes Down   This Is How It Goes Down I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 4:45 pm

She watched her as she walked around the desk to sit down, relieved that she was accepting the discussion instead of automatically getting upset or spewing out words over it. She knew Freya knew what she meant and what they needed to talk about, now it was just a matter of figuring out how to speak about it. This was the only thing she didn’t like about Freya…Evelyn always felt unprepared with her. She never knew how to act or what to say and for a person who was used to being in control over everything the feeling was unpleasant. She nodded “Yes…that exactly” She said, clasping her hands and putting them on her desk before her. She was used to going into Dean mode at this point but she didn’t think that was what was needed for this situation. She needed to just be herself…but she didn’t know how too.

“The-“ She felt awkward for a moment but sighed and told herself to stop acting so odd and just approach the topic like she did with anything else. Blunt and to the point. “The kiss was done spontaneously. I did not think it through. I was overwhelmed because of the situation and because of you being injured. I usually think everything through, but in that moment I did not” She glanced down for a moment then found herself leaning back in the chair and looking off “I am not saying I regret the kiss, for I do not. I am just simply saying I-“ What was she saying? Oh God she didn’t even know. She looked to her again “I come from a very different time. Courtship and marriage, not relationships like there are now. For anyone to know if I was in any sort of relationship with someone could potentially be bad for me and the school. It’s a weakness. Enemies like weaknesses”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: This Is How It Goes Down   This Is How It Goes Down I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:01 pm

Being that Freya had been around Evelyn for around two hundred and fifty years and knew when the woman was uncomfortable around something and when she wasn't. It was rather clear to Freya that the conversation about the kiss was hard for Evelyn if only because it forced Evelyn to do something she wasn't used to... getting in touch with her feelings. So yes, Freya respected the woman's space and didn't cop a fit because the fact that Evelyn even wanted to talk about it meant something.

The fae crossed one leg over the other as she listened to what Evelyn had to say about the kiss and what she thought it meant for the future, at least on the side of enemies. Once Evelyn was done, Freya gave a nod before speaking up. "Fair enough." She started before clearing her through a bit. "But to be completely honest, I know that the kiss was simply a kiss, one that I enjoyed but wasn't blinded by. I am not under the impression that it means we are a couple or anything and I accept that we may never be one." She spoke honestly trying to ease the vampire's mind about the whole situation. Sure, Freya would love it if she could call Evelyn her own but she knew that it would take Evelyn time to come to terms with a lot of things.

"What I am trying to say is that all of this." she used a hand to point between the two of them. "Will only go as far as you want it to." She wasn't going to force anything on Evelyn, but Freya would be lying if she was to say she didn't want to show Evelyn some of the better things about being with a woman. Still it was best not to jump ahead of things, and give Evelyn time to make the decisions on her own. "If I do something you don't like then simply tell me to stop and I will. I'm more then comfortable with who I am, but I know that this is all new for you." She wanted Evelyn to know she respected that being with a woman was new to Evelyn and would take things as slow as possible, even if Freya had been waiting two hundred and fifty years, she could wait longer.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: This Is How It Goes Down   This Is How It Goes Down I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:34 pm

She was relieved what Freya said, that she understood that her kissing her didn’t mean it meant anything…or course with Evelyn she wasn’t sure still if it had meant something either. “Well good, I am glad we at least agree on that” She didn’t know if she could handle being a…couple, as people called it now a days, she didn’t know how relationships even functioned. Being married hardly counted, she had never even been courted, just married off. She had been a baby-maker, who was supposed to be quiet and listen to her husband. That was it. She had feared Fryea may have thought the kiss meant far, far more then Evelyn had meant it to be. Her nerves had been shot and all she could think about was Victor saying how they would lose the people that they loved without ever trying. But now that everything had calmed down she had become practical again. Did she really want to try at all?

She shifted in her seat “I don’t know if I can ever give you what you will want. I don’t know how relationships function in this century but I do know they take time and affection, and I am not quite certain I have either of those things in abundance to give, along with everything else that goes into it. My job here as Dean must come first. It will always come first….and it may not be a problem now but someday I am sure it will be” Victor had had a lover, Arthur, who he had adored for Evelyn had seen the way Victor had looked at him. But after years of being placed second he couldn’t take it anymore and left and it had devastated Victor. She could only see that happening the same if she and Freya tried to be with one another.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: This Is How It Goes Down   This Is How It Goes Down I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:02 pm

Clearly Evelyn had given this more thought then Freya had realized, and was taken back by it a bit, but it didn't show. She only smiled and shook her head lightly "I've been by your side as a feline for a long time, and I know how much this school means to you. I never want to get in the way of that. Besides you don't even know what it is that I want, so don't go assuming you wouldn't be able to live up to the expectations should this turn into something more." Freya knew what she would be getting into and while yes it could be hard to come second best to a school, it was something Freya could and would handle. She had been handling it for over two hundred years a romantic relationship wouldn't change that.

"As far as a relationship is concerned, each one is different and the only thing that would matter is that we are both happy, if not we can try and fix it or go our separate ways. Thing is right now I'm not looking to start a relationship something like that comes with time." She added, sure the idea of it was nice but Evelyn needed a chance to learn about human Freya and not feline Freya. That didn't mean they couldn't do things together such as kissing and showing affection, just meant that Freya would have to make herself understand that there would be no string involved and she did that many times in the past.

"Right now the only thing I want to do is be here for you when you need it. That's something that will never change because let's face it I was your cats for two hundred and fifty years, it's natural for me to want to comfort you at this point, only now I want to do it as I am and not as a for legged furry kitty." She chuckled a bit at the end, hoping that things could stay like it had well kind of always been, but only time would tell. Sure, Freya knew she loved Evelyn but she also knew that meant she didn't own Evelyn. It would hurt at times but Freya would be okay, she had been through worse. "So like I said, we take things at your pace, even if that means your at a dead stop I will respect your wishes."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: This Is How It Goes Down   This Is How It Goes Down I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:14 am

She looked doubtful “You say that now…but I’ve seen it happen far too many times” No one liked being second, no one liked being shoved aside for something else and only being remembered every once and a while. When Victor had been Dean there had been many times she had disapproved of the way he treated his lover Arthur, how he so easily brushed him off for university tasks. Now she understood that was just the way it was. People could not get in the way of the things that needed to be done, no matter how important those people were too you. Maybe it was a curse for all Dean’s to come for this school...have people fall for them only to let them down. She just couldn’t see Freya, anybody for that matter, being alright with the type of relationship Evelyn could offer.

She looked far more at ease as Freya explained further what she did or didn’t expect from happening between them and she was relieved it was very close to what she had been thinking herself. She nodded and let out a small breath to ease the tension she had been feeling to begin this conversation in the first place. It seemed everything would be fine then, no drama or arguing or trying to come to a middle ground, things she had been afraid of happening. “Good. Good, I am glad we had this discussion and understand one another. I am not searching for a relationship myself either. Our friendship now that we have come to create is perfect in my mind. An ideal situation with neither of us expecting anything from the other” She smiled politely and nodded, just glad the air was clear…as clear as it was going to get at least.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: This Is How It Goes Down   This Is How It Goes Down I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:33 am

"Evelyn, I think you need to give your self more credit then you do. I mean, there are times when you have done have looked out for the school and me at the same time. When I overdosed you had me stay with you, when that beast nearly killed me you had me stay with you." Freya was trying to get Evelyn to see that it wasn't about what place Freya would be in on a daily basis but where she stood when it mattered most. It was those times that made or broke a relationship not anything else.

"I mean sure you did look after the school, but you did it from home when you could and if you couldn't you made sure someone was there. That's what matters and I know you are not looking for a relationship, and I am not asking for one, but I do believe when the time is right for you, that you will make someone very happy." She smiled lightly and purposely used someone so not to provide and pressure on the dean. Of course part of Freya hoped it would be her in te end but that only time would tell.

"For now, we just leave things as they are and well let nature take its course." She shrugged because that we really all they could really do now was wait to see where things went and Freya would be patient, even if her mind had often strayed to trying other things with the woman. "And I want you to know that what ever we do from here on out will be done as friends that care for one another. I won't go thinking that what ever happens means more until you tell me it should." She wanted Evelyn to know that a kiss would still be just a kiss unless Evelyn wanted it to be a step in another direction.

"So, is there anything I can do to help release some of that frustration? This way your staff and students can keep their knee caps." She giggled a bit after she spoke, trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: This Is How It Goes Down   This Is How It Goes Down I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:00 am

She smiled at her when she was putting in effort to give Evelyn the benefit of the doubt but she shook her head “Those were special cases. I couldn’t do that every day, it’s why I don’t cater to any of the students in that manner and let someone else handle it. I can work at home at times but, not often” But Freya had been a special case…true Evelyn had first given a damn because she thought Freya was up to something and wanted to question her, but the second time it had purely been because she hadn’t wanted to trust her in anyone else’s care but her own. If anyone knew she favored Freya so much all her faithful haters would throw a hissy fit and use it as ammo against her like they used every little piece of everything against her that she wasn’t fit to be Dean.

She chuckled humorously “I can’t make anyone happy” Of course her bitter comment was about the school and its occupants, not to mention all the people in other countries that expected her to handle all their problems along with her own here at the school but she let that slide and just smile at Freya “But thank you for saying that” She added when she remembered to be polite and that Freya had given her a compliment. She felt even more relaxed, it was a weight off her shoulders to see Freya was so readily accepting to the situation Evelyn wanted. It was a first…no one ever agreed with her so well. How had they gone from completely butting heads to this? It was a wonderment. “Wonderful. Everything just as friends. That’s exactly what I want”

She chuckled again “I am fine. I don’t need any tension relief, I am perfectly in control” Just then the phone rang and she excused herself once more before answering, her face immediately getting cross “Good God, is anyone competent at this school or do I need to hold everyone’s hand? That hall is blocked off until further notice, no professor should be allowing students down it! I made this clear in the email I sent out or is email suddenly out of date as well? Next time I will brand it on everyone’s forehead! Now make sure that all staff get the message and follow it properly this time!” She growled and slammed the phone down, shaking her head in irritation before looking to Freya and taking in a breath “As I said…I am fine”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: This Is How It Goes Down   This Is How It Goes Down I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:16 am

Freya could have gone on to explain that it was the special cases that mattered most but decided not to. It was best not to push that particular side of the conversation further if only because it could undo some of the stress that has been relieved from having the conversation. Freya wanted things to move forward and not go back so she just nodded "I understand." She added and it was the truth.

"You make me happy as friends... Doesn't that count?" She asked in a curious manner as she looked to Evelyn with a raises brow. Her voice came across as friendly and caring but tried not to make it sound more then what they had already agreed on.

Once the phone rang again Freya looked down at her hands just waiting for the vampire to get off the phone. Clearly the woman didn't have a stress problem... Like a homeless person didn't have an issue with paying bills. "Clearly." Freya spoke in a sarcastic tone before standing up and walked over to Evelyn again. She then offered out a hand to the woman with a slightly motion of her fingers. "Turn on something we can dance to." She spoke before motioning to the computer. Their last dance had been fun so why not do it again. "One dance then I'll leave you get back to your work." She was negotiating again but hey, if it helped ease Evelyn's mind for a moment or two that was all that mattered to Freya.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: This Is How It Goes Down   This Is How It Goes Down I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:38 am

Her question made her pause for a moment and blink at her as if she hadn’t realized she made Freya happy even though Freya had obviously expressed it before. It just rather snapped her out of the bitterness she had been thinking of and she smiled in amusement at herself for always seeing the dark side of things first before the actual light “Yes, of course it counts” And she meant it for it did count, she just was accustomed at pissing people off or scaring them but not anything she did made people truly happy but it seemed to Freya Evelyn did accomplish this without screwing it up…so far, of course.

When she got up and offered her hand she gave her an odd look then laughed as if she was insane “You’re serious?” She gave her a dubious look “Just…dance. Here in my office?” She had never done anything spontaneous like this before and certainly no fun had ever been had in her office what’s so ever either. She hesitated, being her usual stuffy and stick in the mud self but she had a feeling Freya wasn’t going to let this go or would find some other random act of stress relief so she just sighed and gave in and turned to her computer to find a [Only admins are allowed to see this link] “If anyone saw this happening right now, you would be captured and questioned extensively as to what tricks you use to make me listen to you…” She grumbled, choosing a song then taking her hand and standing.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: This Is How It Goes Down   This Is How It Goes Down I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:02 am

Freya was glad that Evelyn had come to the realization that not everyone who came in contact with the vampire would leave unhappy. It was something that Freya felt Evelyn needed to realize, if only to have one person in her life that didn't take all of Evelyn's actions and words of anger, stress, or frustration to seriously.

"I'm quite serious." She spoke as she kept looking at Evelyn with a sort of hurry up an pick a song look upon her face. If Evelyn would have refused then Freya would have come up with something else but luckily the woman caved or her next suggestion may not have let Evelyn have any sort of control, to an extent anyways.

By lettin Evelyn pick the music, Freya was giving her the chance to decide how close or distant their dance would be. Freya was also giving Evelyn a bit of control as well, because she knew Evelyn liked it when she had some sort of say in the matter. "I would just tell them I'm teaching you to dance for some boring charity benefit." She spoke with a chuckle cause it would be something believable, as those sorts of things happened a lot.

Once Evelyn was standing, the fae guided the woman from her desk to give them more room. "Nice choice of music." Freya spoke before she positioned her hand upon Evelyn's waist as she took the lead and started dancing a basic style of the waltz. She chose the dance for the soul purpose of being able be close but not to close, and also because there was fun that could be had when waltzing like, twirls, which was something that Freya guided Evelyn into before placing her hand back upon the vampires waist again.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: This Is How It Goes Down   This Is How It Goes Down I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:51 pm

Of course she was serious…to dance in her office where people could walk in and see. “I do have an image to maintain” Her face was serious, but her tone had an underlying teasing nature to it. People would probably drop dead if they saw the evil stone bitch Evelyn Varrow dancing to Enya in her office with another woman….and even smiling and laughing and teasing, also things that Freya made her do that no one ever saw. It was strange for her, when every day she had to absolutely force herself to smile and be friendly to people and force laughter where needed and yet with Freya she never had to put on those false fronts.

She chuckled “Well that is even more insulting to say I do not know how to dance properly for boring charity events” She smiled though as she spoke and let Freya guide her away from her desk. She glanced to her computer then back to her and wondered if Freya was secretly being sarcastic or not “Enya is a…acquired taste for most” She commented lightly, letting Freya take the lead again and putting one of her hands on her shoulder as they began to dance. When she twirled her she laughed in an almost musical way, it was small but still there…she hadn’t been twirled since…well, far, far too long to even remember. She was probably still a very young girl. She gazed at her for a few moments before slightly shaking her head “I am starting to think you secretly have the power of persuasion” In her entire time here as Dean no one had ever convinced her to walk away from work. Ever. And yet here she was dancing in her office when she still had a pile of things left to do for the day.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: This Is How It Goes Down   This Is How It Goes Down I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:08 pm

Freya couldn't help but to smile at Evelyn's comment about having an image to maintain. It was sorta cute how Evelyn thought that being seen as something other then cold hearted would make people think less of her. "I would not dream of destroying your image." She replied with a smile, if anything Freya would want to help Evelyn stay as fierce as she always was, it was part of what made her so appealing to the fae.

"Well, then lets just hope no one walks in." She smirked as she kept looking to Evelyn. The fae could tell the dean had a new sense of happiness within her, that the smiles were not forced but natural and that made Freya feel, well special. "I like her, Return to innocence is one of my favorite songs." Freya liked Enya, thought the music was soothing and was a great source of relaxation if people could just lay there and listen. The just laying there was a bit harder for the fae to do, but in the past she had fallen asleep listening to Enya.

Freya smiled more as Evelyn gave that musical laugh to the twirl, the vampire looked more beautiful then ever with that expression upon her face. "Maybe I do, and maybe I don't." Freya teased lightly with a wink. She wasn't aware of such an ability and would like to think that Evelyn was more then open to this experience . "But I'd like to think that you are just opening yourself up to experiencing more in life then just paper work and students." She added before giving the dean another twirl, if only to see that magical smile and laughter once again.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: This Is How It Goes Down   This Is How It Goes Down I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:25 pm

Oh God she hoped no one walked in. Most people knocked first but there were plenty of the older inhuman’s who didn’t understand manners…or just didn’t like her and didn’t care to piss her off by just strolling in. She looked surprised that she actually liked Enya “You are full of surprises” She chuckled in amazement. It seemed every day she learned something new about Freya that she would have never expected, it was never ending. “Her music is one of the few that truly soothes me” She paused and gave her a look “But you probably know that already” She used to sit in her office and listen to Enya on particularly stressful days with her cat on her lap. It had been her version of peace.

She gave her a subtle smirk “Oh, now you’re mysterious?” She asked with a raised brow. She sighed softly “Against my will as it were” She pointed out and once again though she looked serious there was humor in her voice. Her life was students and school and paperwork, how could it be anything else? The only time she did anything that could be considered free time was when she made appearances at school events so it looked good, but she didn’t do that often, only the one’s she was actually interested in. When she twirled her again she smiled and laughed again, almost feeling silly for reacting that way but she couldn’t seem to help it. Her hand rested back on her shoulder, but rested more around her neck this time around. She watched her for a few moments then lowered her gaze. Evelyn was never one to be one with lack of words but around Freya she felt quite like a mute at times, like she had no idea what to say.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: This Is How It Goes Down   This Is How It Goes Down I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:17 pm

Freya laughed a bit as she was told she was full of surprises "Well, not that many, you're just getting to know me." She replied, because Evelyn was more then comfortable with the feline side of Freya, and knew how much trouble she liked to cause, but that was hardly the real Freya. If anything what Evelyn was seeing now was the person that Freya really was, and that she did have it in her to be kind, caring, and compassionate to the right person.

"Mmmhmm, she's the reason I like her so much." She smiled, because Evelyn had aided in many of songs that Freya had come to like. It was one of her favorite things to do as a cat, just curl up in Evelyn's lap and fall asleep listening to music and having Evelyn pet her feline form. It was something Freya hoped to do as a human too, minus the petting, more like spooning and falling asleep with Evelyn in her arms. It was a dream that she was sure she wouldn't see come true anytime soon but it was one she could hope for.

"Yes, this is so against your will, I'm just having to drag you through the steps." She teased the other, because this was anything but against Evelyn's will, it wasn't like you could dance with someone who wasn't willing to. Then there was the fact that Evelyn was giggling when she was twirled, like a kid again. That was the best part to see the woman just generally having a good time. It was adorable to see her going so quiet as they continued to dance.

Freya moved her hand from Evelyn's waist to her lower back and then dipped the woman softly and smiled as she held the vampire there for a moment before pulling her back up. The fae couldn't help but to keep her hand where it was on Evelyn's back if only to have her close, as they continued to dance. "You have a beautiful laugh you know that?" She gave Evelyn a kind smile, it was good to see her so care free at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: This Is How It Goes Down   This Is How It Goes Down I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:17 pm

She kept a small smile on her face, not looking so convinced “I think you are full of surprises and will continue to be the more I get to know you” After the way they had first met she had had a very clean cut image in her head of what kind of person Freya was…and it was not a good image what’s so ever, in fact it had been very, very bad. So to see this side of her just kept taking her off guard, that she wasn’t some nasty little fae with a bad attitude, she was actually quite refined and charming. ”Really? Because of me? Most of the time no one really cares for my kind of music.”

She smirked more “Well, it comes far too naturally for me to dance. That is all, but it is you who twisted my arm to do this in the first place” She glared at her slightly but all in good fun…goodness, a sentence with the word fun that included Evelyn. Someone could say the apocalypse would soon be arriving. Evelyn didn’t know why she was so quiet but she couldn’t seem to bring anything up to speak about. She was usually the queen of breaking the silence, she had to be in many situations, to bring up perfect topics to fill the silence but now…she was speechless. She gasped some when Freya dipped her and she laughed again, her arm completely going around her neck. When she brought her back up she realized they were far closer now. Her expression became very modest at her compliment “I have been told but…a very, very long time ago…” She replied softly, trying to keep her gaze down from Freya’s since they were closer now but her eyes kept looking up at her like a spring.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: This Is How It Goes Down   This Is How It Goes Down I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 10:38 pm

Freya was really starting to like this side of Evelyn, the side that was almost soft spoken, almost unable to speak unless spoken to. It was cute and it made Freya feel like there was hope for something more to happen between them. "Well I hope they are all good surprises then." She smiled as she kept gazing into Evelyn's eyes even though it was hard to do with the woman looking away so much, still anytime Freya could catch a glance she did.

"I am bound to have some of the same tastes in music, I did spent a lot of time with you in this office as a cat." She could hardly turn off her hearing, even if some of the music she didn't like. Still, Enya was one of the good ones, the more relaxing of the music that Evelyn had listened to and loved that they were dancing to it. "Ah well next time I will try not to twist to hard, I wouldn't want to break anything." she teased back, because she knew that it had not taken much convincing to get Evelyn up on her feet.

Freya couldn't tell if Evelyn was uncomfortable with how close they were or just being bashful with the way she was looking down so much. Keeping one hand on the small of Evelyn's back, Freya's other hand came up and softly brushed over Evelyn's cheek. "I could listen to it all day." Freya spoke in a soft manner, it was almost a whisper. Freya was trying so hard to behave, but it was getting very hard seeing this more, bashful quiet side of Evelyn. Freya leaned in and kissed the Vampire's lips softly, the feeling of their lips together caused Freya's eyes to close. She had been trying to behave but she told herself she could still behave and kiss Evelyn at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: This Is How It Goes Down   This Is How It Goes Down I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:04 pm

Long ago Evelyn was a submissive creature. She never did speak unless someone directed words at her, she was quiet and meek and ever the proper little housewife. Evelyn hated that memory, of being a whimpering simpering girl who didn’t have a backbone to save her life. It hadn’t been till later in her life with her third husband that her fire started to come out and she stood up for herself, and she never looked back or regretted it. But although she greatly enjoyed her position of power and didn’t give a damn if she ever abused it, she had been bred since birth to yield in a marriage and a marriage was just a fancy word for a relationship. All her husbands had been dominant and so she had yielded easily, but Freya was not exerting that, but it still seemed to come out in her regardless.

When Freya touched her face her eyes looked up and finally locked on her. She knew she should at that moment break away from her and tell her to stop, that they could not do this or it would just unravel everything they had just finished speaking about. But she didn’t, and when Freya’s lips softly pressed against hers she let it happen, accepted it quite well actually. She pressed her mouth back against hers in return, sighing into the kiss as her hands cupped Freya’s neck for a moment before trailing them down her back, her mouth easily moving against the other’s. At first there was hesitation but once the slight nervousness of it went again she relaxed more into the kiss.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: This Is How It Goes Down   This Is How It Goes Down I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:36 pm

Freya wasn't really a dominate being but she wouldn't say she was submissive either. There was some things in life that made Freya and aggressor and others that made her submit to whatever, but this wasn't either of those. If anything Freya wanted what took place between them to be natural, somethin that happened over something that was forced. It appeared that, that was exactly what was happening seeing as Evelyn wasn't pulling away.

The fae could tell that Evelyn was nervous so Freya kept the kiss soft and sweet , so if Evelyn was to uncomfortable she could simply pull away. It didn't seem as though Evelyn was getting used to the kiss and was able to relax a bit more. Freya moved her hand down to the curve of Evelyn's neck and let her thumb rub softly over the vampire's skin. The fae kept telling herself to behave, that it needed to stay at a soft sweet kiss but it wasn't that easy when one had feelings.

Freya was loving the feel of Evelyn's lips moving so easily against her own and couldn't help but to slip in a little tongue. It was the first time in a long time that Freya had kissed anyone like this, and it made the Fae's heart beat a little faster. She kept telling herself to just breath and take it slow, let everything unravel as they should not to force anything, but that voice kept getting quieter and quieter the longer the kiss lasted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is How It Goes Down   This Is How It Goes Down I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Is How It Goes Down
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: