Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Terribly Sorry To Disturb You..... Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Terribly Sorry To Disturb You.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeus Riley
Associate Dean
Zeus Riley

Full Name : Zeus Axel Riley
Race : Wizard

Terribly Sorry To Disturb You..... Empty
PostSubject: Terribly Sorry To Disturb You.....   Terribly Sorry To Disturb You..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:49 am

Roughly 24 hours ago Zeus had been handed a plane ticket and an address from his old friend. He was simply told to get on the plane and everything else would be taken care of. Of course Zeus was hesitant but anyone who knew Victor knew better than to argue with the man, in the end Victor always got his way. So with a heavy sigh, Zeus had gone up to his room and packed a bag for his long flight to the university.

He didn't nearly have everything that he needed but he had enough that it would get him by for a few days and money if it didn't. After checking into his hotel room, he got himself freshened up and looked at the address that he had been given. It wasn't until then that he noticed a time on there and as he looked down at it watch he realized that it was nearly that time. Well, shoot there went him relaxing for the evening and getting something to eat he had to go.

Putting his hotel room in his pocket he left his hotel room behind and went down stairs. He was just about to hail a taxi when he saw a driver with his name on it. "Always thinking ahead Victor." He mumbled to himself as he walked over and gave the driver a kind nod. Before Zeus could even speak the man told him where they were going and opened the door, which Zeus got into and yawned slightly as he got himself comfortable and put his seatbelt on.

During the car ride there he held the bridge of his nose with two fingers as he tried not to think about how awkward it would be to meet this woman he had never even spoken to before. He had to wonder what Victor was thinking, but Zeus had agreed and that was all that mattered.

He seemed to arrive to the house quicker than expected and soon found the driver opening the door.

Zeus stepped out of the car and adjusted his glasses and hat before walking up to the door. His hands moved to his suit jacket and hoped that the dark blue, with the plain white tshirt would not offend the woman. That was when he realized he was also in jeans and some cowboy boots. Well, that was what happened when one was asked to quickly pack.

Bringing his hand up he knocked upon the door before placing his hands in his pockets. He rocked a little on his feet as he looked around, waiting for the door to be answered.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Terribly Sorry To Disturb You.....   Terribly Sorry To Disturb You..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:58 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Victor had been her mentor, a father figure to her that had given her strength. He had been very forward thinking in the time she had met him, when women were meant only to be mothers and get no education, he had trained Evelyn from the very beginning that she could be President if she wished it. And in a way he had almost given that to her by making her Dean here, to be the overseer of so many species under one roof and an ambassador all across the world to settle matters when it came to inhumans. He had been a good, strong and impenetrable force…and a disasterly little trickster. He had loved to tease people and test them with his jokes; she had always been amazed how a man who would strike fear in absolutely any creature could also be the same man to put a frog under your pillow to scare you. So when the simple note was delivered to her, she had to say she wasn’t surprised and yet excoriatingly surprised at the same time.

My dearest Evelyn, I have sent a man I know very well to be your associate dean to help you with the increasing load at the university. Please greet him warmly and I hope you are doing well. Love, Victor.. That was it. That’s all she got?! She hadn’t heard a single peep, not an inkling of a sign from the man since he left the school over a hundred years ago and now he just sends her this note telling her he’s giving her a associate dean?! She questioned every day if Victor had even still been alive! No one had seen him since he left the school and it had hurt her that the man she had come to respect had never kept in contact with her, and now this. What was he up too? She had always wondered what he thought about her being Dean. Did he think she was doing a good job? Did he approve of the humans being on campus? Did he think he made a mistake? She had no idea, and it wasn’t helping that Victor was bringing this mysterious man in to help her. She didn’t need help, damn it! And if Victor thought she did…that had to mean he didn’t think she was doing things right, didn’t it? Damn Victor and his infuriating ways!

She paced…and paced..and paced. Like hell she was going to greet this man warmly. She didn’t know him and was too pissed at Victor at the moment to trust what he was doing…even though Victor had always known what he was doing. When she heard the car come up she stiffened and turned towards the door. It was time to give this stranger a rude awakening. She moved to the door quickly when she heard the knock and threw the door open, fixing the man before her with a not so welcoming glare “You have wasted your time in coming here. Whether Victor sent you or not I do not care. I do not need your assistance”

template by daenerys. @ SP & Caution

Back to top Go down
Zeus Riley
Associate Dean
Zeus Riley

PostSubject: Re: Terribly Sorry To Disturb You.....   Terribly Sorry To Disturb You..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:20 pm

Zeus had been thinking back to the conversation that he had with Victor. The wizard had been warned about the vampire's temper and that he wouldn't be well.... welcomed that was for sure. Zeus expected some sort of foul welcome but he was not by any means prepared for the storm that was on it's way towards the door. Not even a hello was given, a smile, or an attempt to be kind and that was what caught Zeus off guard.

Needless to say for a moment he stood there silent, blinking a few times before his hand came up and adjusted his glasses again. "I see, well then you must know enough about me to know that I would be of no use then." He spoke as he took a step back. Her anger was seeping out at this point and Zeus did not want to be the victim of a rage attack from a vampire, it was never pleasant for him, even less pleasant for them when not a drop of blood was given.

"But, before I got." He held up a hand, asking for her to hold off or a moment as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small envelope. He then held it in his hands and showed that it was addressed to the vampire before him. He then placed it in one hand with the seal side up. "In here is all the information you should need, and then some." He spoke after clearing his throat. It was a letter that had been given to him by Victor, because obviously he had not had enough time to do well any of this he had just gotten off the plane not long ago.

"I suppose that is all then." He added, because he wasn't about to push the issue here, he was not at all that kind of man. Instead he would wait till the dean came around and was willing to talk to him. "Good day to you Ms. Varrow." He tipped his hate lightly and waited for her to take the letter so that he could be on his way.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Terribly Sorry To Disturb You.....   Terribly Sorry To Disturb You..... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:09 pm

She wasn’t going to play nice, she wanted this man far away from her school. How could Victor expect her to just take in a man as her associate dean that she knew nothing about? She knew Victor was a cautious man, he could just look at a person and know if they were trust worthy or not but, she could not just accept this. This was her school and her call and if Victor was going to be so disrespectful as to not speak to her for long then send her this bullshit note then she didn’t think she had any need to abide by his wishes. When he stared at her silently she just glared him down, expecting some kind of fight but he backed down so easily. That was easy…too easy. Was he messing with her?

She was ready to close the door but stopped when he asked her too and sighed impatiently “What?” She asked curtly and looked at the item he took out from his pocket addressed to her. Another letter of Victor’s? Maybe this held three sentences instead of two. She snatched the letter from him and looked it over, recognizing Victor’s handwriting from anywhere, and slid her finger under the flap to open it. She pulled out the contents and glanced over them, making a unhappy sound before sighing and shaking her head. She stepped aside “Come in” She told him for she was telling him not asking him too in those two words.

Back to top Go down
Zeus Riley
Associate Dean
Zeus Riley

PostSubject: Re: Terribly Sorry To Disturb You.....   Terribly Sorry To Disturb You..... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:03 am

Such a tempered woman, this vampire was but thankfully Zeus had been warned. Had he arrived here without the slightest indication as to what Evelyn was like he would have fled the moment he saw her answer the door. Still he couldn't help but to want to inch away further as she snapped once again. Thankfully he was wearing gloves or he would have gotten a paper cut with the way she tore that envelope from his hand. Even with all that he remained calm, and waited for her to slam the door before he would part.

The door slamming never came instead it was followed by more of a barking order to come inside. He hesitated for a moment, clearing his throat as he looked casually over to the driver for a moment. Seemed as though they had an unspoken communitication almost as if he was saying... If I'm not back soon send help. His feet then began moving as he followed the female vampire into her home. "What a charming home you have" he spoke with a smile, some teeth showing cause he was slightly nervous.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Terribly Sorry To Disturb You.....   Terribly Sorry To Disturb You..... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:09 pm

When he hesitated she gave him an impatient look that she was not in the mood for hesitation. He needed to either come in and talk or get back in the cab and back on a plane and far, far away from here. As he came in she eyed him like a hawk, like she felt he might try to do something like backstab her any minute. How could Victor do this? She felt emotionally violated. To her it was like adopting a child and then years later the adoption agency saying never mind, were giving the child to someone else and you’ll never see them again. The school was her child and she was not going to give it up, she would have to be killed first and she knew Victor knew that…so what did that say about his intentions with this new man coming in to be her second in command?

“Cut the garbage. People kiss my ass every single day. I get rather sick of it” She snapped at him. He was probably feeding her the polite routine like she had seen Victor do before to get on someone’s good side. She didn’t have a good side in her opinion so his little act was useless. She walked a few paces from him as she read the letter better he had given her, shaking her head and the expression on her face was getting angrier and angrier. Victor could write whatever he wanted as eloquently as he liked but it made no difference. After she finished quickly reading she looked up to Zeus and crossed her arms “So…you honestly think you can just waltz onto campus, onto MY school and declare yourself associate dean?”

Back to top Go down
Zeus Riley
Associate Dean
Zeus Riley

PostSubject: Re: Terribly Sorry To Disturb You.....   Terribly Sorry To Disturb You..... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:25 pm

Well then, Zeus knew that there absolutely nothing that he could say at this point that would make this woman snap less but he wasn't being polite for the sake of kissing her ass. He cleared his throat lightly as he carefully took off the gloves that he had on over his hands. "Ms. Varrow I was not attempting to kiss your ass on any level, I was merely commenting on the wonderful artifacts that you have in your home. Being a bit of a history enthusiast myself I felt the need to comment on them." He replied honestly, still an overwhelming calm came from his voice as he stuffed his gloves into his pocket and his hands as well.

A hand came up from his pocket, telling her to basically hold on a moment after her last comment. "One, I was asked to come here by Victor, and two I didn't declare myself anything. I thought that maybe I was coming here to be a professor, and it wasn't until I agreed that Victor threw me the curveball that I was to be associate dean. To be honest with you Ms. Varrow, it is not a job I would have ever taken, nor did I want, but you seem to know Victor as well as I do and he is a man you can hardly say no to." He explain in a calm fashion with a slight twist of his hand before placing it in his pocket once again.

"Now, maybe if you wouldn't mind we could start this whole thing over and come to some sort of arrangement?" He offered up before extending his hand once again, this time with his hand free of the glove. "My name is Zeus Riley, and I have come to your home today with regards to taking up the position as associate dean at Aeternitas University, should the position be open and you feel as though I would be a good fit." He explained, still didn't lose his sense of calm as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Terribly Sorry To Disturb You.....   Terribly Sorry To Disturb You..... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:26 pm

She still didn’t feel the need to believe him, why should see? Some stronger picked out from some unknown place and sent here to ‘help’ her? She had seen far too many snakes in her life that played a good game and acted flawlessly but were still snakes in the end. It also wasn’t in his favor that he was a man…her automatic hatred and distrust of him was fifty times worse than if he had been a woman. “I like to collect things” She said, her tone curt “Don’t touch anything”. She was hardly a pack rat but certain artifacts had called to her and she had kept them, one of her favorites was a mourning ribbon from Lincoln’s funeral and another a single tea cup that had come from the wreckage of the Titanic.

The hand he held up made her want to go over and break it but she decided she didn’t need the mess. “Right. You were a completely innocent party. Following blindly the path Victor left before you like Dorothy in Oz” There couldn’t have been any more cynicism in her voice even if she tried. Though she didn’t have right to judge, she among thousands of others would follow anything Victor told them to do, he had that power about him but didn’t mean she had to take it any easier on Zeus. No one said no to Victor…well, except Victor’s last lover, but that had worked out so well between them. “If you do not want the job then that makes it easier for me. I am not going to give it to you” Damn it is Victor wanted to make this man her second in command he should have had the decency to come here himself and tell her! But yet he appeared to this man and not her. It stung deep.

“There will be no arrangements” She told him impatiently. No! None! Not going to happen! She didn’t need help from this bloody man! She looked to his hand and glowered, not wanting to touch him or force herself to be polite. How could Victor do this to her? She tried so hard to run this school and did everything to try and please him even though he was not around and he sends someone to assist her…to replace her in her eyes. “There is no position. And I do not want to make one for you. I do not share, Mr. Riley. The school is mine. I will give it to no one else”

Back to top Go down
Zeus Riley
Associate Dean
Zeus Riley

PostSubject: Re: Terribly Sorry To Disturb You.....   Terribly Sorry To Disturb You..... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:40 pm

It would appear that as much as Zeus tried to be polite to this woman, the less likely it was going to happen. His fingers curled back into his hand and dropped to his side, fine if she wanted to be crude then she could be. Nothing about Zeus would even attempt to stop that, after all he would probably feel the same way, just not have been so verbal about it, if he was in the woman's shoes. Still, he wasn't going to just walk away when he was given a job. So, he had to find a way to at least get the woman to see that he could be useful to her.

"M'lady, clearly you are distressed about the situation, and I can not blame you. What you must know is that I have no intentions of trying to seek employment elsewhere. I have already signed a legally binding contract." He explained calmly as he placed his hands behind his back, still taking the non threatening approach to all of this.

"As far as your school is concerned, I can assure you that I don't wish to have it given to me, or taken from you. I simply came here to do the job I was asked to do. So whether you want me there or not M'lady I will be at my office in a few days and should you wish to give me nothing at all to do then I shall sit there, day after day until you see fit to give me a task." His voice still calm, but he wasn't going to be scared off by this vampire. He had seen many a dangerous things in his life but a pissed off dean was among the worst. Still, he wasn't going to just go quietly into the night because she was upset. If he was that type of man then Victor wouldn't have asked him to take the job to begin with.

"So now that we have cleared up that I have no intentions of taking your job, your school, or anything else from you. Is there anyway at all that we could find some form of common ground?" He inquired calmly, because he didn't want to be hated by the woman, just for doing something that he was asked to do.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Terribly Sorry To Disturb You.....   Terribly Sorry To Disturb You..... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:55 am

She didn’t care about polite, he could have kissed her feet for all she cared, she was too angry and hurt to care. She held back a snort when he used the word M’lady, typically she was impressed by those things but not today. She glanced away for a few moments but then her eyes locked on his like a predator to its prey. He had no intentions of just giving up the position? Was he just subtly asking her to kill him because it sure seemed like it and that was what he was going to get if he didn’t get the hell away from her school. “There are a lot of things I am making clear that you do not seem to understand yet” Like she didn’t want him here. At all. Not one bit. She was going to kill him and at the moment there was no one to stop her.

Her jaw dropped ever so slightly when he told her he would be in the office whether she liked it or not. The nerve of him to say that! The blunt little bastard was going to be the next antique in her damned house with his head in a display case if he didn’t watch himself. Impertinent , smug, backstabbing creodont! The look in her eyes was pure murder, it would have made Victor very, very proud. No one, no one just came onto her school grounds and told her how things were going to be. That was NOT how it worked nor how it would ever work. In Evelyn’s eyes he was telling her what to do in a way, giving her no option and giving it to her how it was going to be whether she approved or not. “Victor does not run this school anymore. He has no right of anything. So whatever contract you have with him or whatever instructions you were given they have no backing with me”

“Common ground? Common ground” The words spoken were deadly, but she suddenly seemed…eerily calm as she chuckled and looked down as if what he said was utterly amusing to her. He wanted a common ground? She will put him in the damned ground. She shook her head for a moment then her eyes snapped up at him and the threat was there for a moment…before she executed it. In a blink of an eye she bridged the gap between them, grabbed him and through him back against the walls “You do NOT come to MY school and tell me how the situation is going to be! You are not welcome here and I will KILL you before I let you step foot on my campus!”

Back to top Go down
Zeus Riley
Associate Dean
Zeus Riley

PostSubject: Re: Terribly Sorry To Disturb You.....   Terribly Sorry To Disturb You..... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:08 am

Well, clearly Zeus had said something wrong unintentionally. He had not meant to piss the woman off or caused any harm or anger for that matter but it seemed like he had done more than he intended to. That look on her face told him to get the hell out of there but the poor bastard didn't stand a chance. Before he could respond to anything he found himself pushed..... nono nearly thrown against the wall. It was hard to breath but thankfully he didn't actually need to do that. Instead of fighter her though, or even grabbing for her hand he just tried to speak but nothing but sounds came out.

It seemed as though they were not alone, by any means though, as a blonde woman came out of nowhere trying to see what the noise was all about. Freya then spotted Evelyn with a man and instinct kicked in. The fae rushed over and tried to pull the pair apart, but it was not an easy thing that was done. Without much more hesitation. Freya locked hands with the male and took him out of the room, dropped him someplace in the city where he would be safe with little to no explanation.

She then returned to the house where Evelyn was and placed hands upon the woman's cheeks trying to get her attention. "Evelyn! Evelyn look at me! you need to relax, please, you need to calm down." Freya knew that look, all to well, she had pulled it out of the woman not long ago and knew that it was dangerous to be on the receiving end of it. Freya also knew that it would be no easy task to calm too calm the vampire but she would have to try, for the sake of everyone at this point. "He's gone Evelyn, he won't be back anytime soon." Freya's voice held promise in it.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Terribly Sorry To Disturb You.....   Terribly Sorry To Disturb You..... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:25 am

She was ready to pull him to pieces. Rip his limbs off, tear out his throat, snap his neck, choke him to death, pull out his heart…many different scenarios went through her mind. But her hesitation to not immediately do all of these things was the small leftover part of her that was a thinker and thought everything through. If she killed him, what would Victor do to her? Would he simply send someone else or punish her? She didn’t even know if this man was of any true importance. He smelled human, but if he knew Victor…he had age to him, but how? He had to be a wizard, Victor wouldn’t send a true human to be an associate dean…of course these were questions she should have asked him but she let her temper get ahold of her.

When Freya came out, well she didn’t even notice her for she was too busy glaring Zeus down and figuring out how to kill him and if truly she could afford too. Suddenly however Freya had sent him away and she stepped away from the wall she had had him pinned against and made a frustrated sound, her eyes dark and she was ready to break her couch in half if she had too. When she returned Evelyn growled at her, the Vampire beast nature snapping out uncontrolled. Victor had a temper just like she did…but he had been far older and far better at it. He could switch it on and off smoothly without even thinking, but Evelyn struggled with control. Her temper exploded and then it was always hard to reign in. “It was not in your right to interfere, Freya!” She shouted at her “You do not place yourself in my affairs!” She was on the defensive because of the man, but she managed to take in a few deep breaths but wasn’t doing well calming down and she tore her face away from Freya’s hands and moved away from her so she wouldn’t lash out at her instead.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

Full Name : Freya Rayanne Hellenisitc
Race : Cheshire Fae

PostSubject: Re: Terribly Sorry To Disturb You.....   Terribly Sorry To Disturb You..... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:35 am

Freya had only stepped in because the man smelt of human and she knew that Evelyn could have easily killed the man. Then what would have happened? With everything finally calming down from the hellhounds, Freya knew the last thing the dean needed was killing some male for whatever reason, so yes she stepped in. So no, Freya wasn't shocked when the dean snapped at her like the fae had just taken away the vampires favorite toy. "No, it wasn't." She agreed with the woman, but then again when was Freya known to do what was right for the dean?

"And had I not then what?" Freya asked as she followed the woman once she walked away. Freya was not about to let this go just like that, no she had just walked in on the dean trying to kill someone for what the fae could gather was over accepting a job. Sure, the fae had no idea what job that was but that was besides the point what mattered now was calming the vampire down.

With that in mind Freya did the only thing that she could think of, while it had been most awkward the last time she figured it might help. The fae stepped behind the vampire, hands coming up as she massaged the woman's shoulders again. "Tell me what happened, please?" She spoke softly, trying to calm the dean, so that she didn't go running after that male that had just been in the house. Only Freya knew where that was, but one bite and Freya would have to play hide the human till Evelyn calmed herself enough that the man was safe.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Terribly Sorry To Disturb You.....   Terribly Sorry To Disturb You..... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:01 am

Her agreeing threw her off, but she still gave her a nasty glare “Then you shouldn’t have done it” She snapped, anger still bubbling in her tone. She growled again “If you hadn’t intervened I would have killed him like he deserved!” She pointed off to where Zeus had been not moments ago. “Do not dare let yourself get comfortable enough to think you can involve yourself in my actions! It is not your right too!” She even got pissed at Nowe when he intervened and she had “known” him longer and he was hired to do that exact thing, protect her and keep her in line and she didn’t even approve of him butting him all the time. She didn’t want to calm down! She wanted to rip that insubordinate little rodent into a million pieces. Who did he think he was to say he would just keep going to the office?! She wasn’t going to allow him on her campus, over her head body!

She stiffened when Freya touched her and was ready to wretch away when she caught herself and made herself stand still. No…no she could not take it out on Freya, they had fought enough and they did not need to fight anymore, especially not about something trivial like this. She sighed heavily and closed her eyes, slowly coming down from her fury “Victor apparently thinks I am not good enough for this school. He sent that man here to be associate dean, more likely to slowly take my position away. For Victor to have the absolute gall to do this to me-!” She started to get angry all over again and stopped herself, gritting her teeth . “I have sacrificed everything for this school. Everything and it is obvious he does not approve and now he wants this spineless, false man to take my job. Well, he will have to fight me for it. I will not give it away”.

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Terribly Sorry To Disturb You.....   Terribly Sorry To Disturb You..... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:19 am

Freya worried more for the dean's image now than ever if only because the school had been in recovery mode still. The fae knew that if a story had broken out about the dean killing someone that maybe they would think that Evelyn had done all the killing of the students. That was not even a story that could be hinted at right now, and honestly it sort of scared the fae that she cared so much but she did. "I'm sorry." The fae spoke softly as she hung her head. She shouldn't have done it, but the fae didn't want to fight anymore, she was too tired for that and was still recovering from their last stint. "I just didn't... I didn't think, I shouldn't have intervened."

The thing was that Freya had thought, quickly enough to know that she had to get the man out of the house before something horrible happened. She didn't admit that though, because she didn't want to anger the woman even more. She was being surprisingly submissive right now if only because she figured it would help calm the woman down, and not once did the Fae's hands falter, because she noticed that it was slightly working.

Is all the fae wanted to do now was hold the vampire, after hearing what she said who wouldn't. Freya reframed though, she just simply kept massaging the woman's shoulders trying to do all she could to help. "I see." she spoke softly as she heard what Evelyn had to say. "I hope this doesn't seem out of line... but... if he had... if he had been sent to take your... your job... don't you think that he would have.. maybe... possibly... presented himself as the new dean?" Freya was trying to speak carefully, as not to anger the vampire more.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Terribly Sorry To Disturb You.....   Terribly Sorry To Disturb You..... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:32 am

Freya was smart in assuming being submissive would help in the situation, and it certainly did. After feeling she had been challenged by a male the best thing for anybody to ever do was bow down to what she said or wanted to help lower her off her very high and angry pedestal. She was very sensitive to being challenged, even the absolute slightest hint of one sent her over the edge, that and threats. She didn’t take these lightly but that was because she had been raised to respond to demands and threats and now she resented them passionately. As a human she had to listen to everything her husband said and could never question it and had been threatened to have her children taken away or thrown out on the streets, so now she wouldn’t tolerate it, not that she now had the power to fight.

She shook her head “That’s not how these sort of politics work. If he did that I would fight even more, people who do approve of me as Dean would deny him and possibly mutiny. No…far wiser to slip in trying to be unassuming and in a helpful role. Make me look bad, take away situations out from under my feet and deal with them himself, have access to my files and networks…that’s how it is done” Oh yes, she had thought about these things, she tried to think of all possible scenarios. But for Victor to have any hand in it all was what hurt the most. Victor had taught her so much and she had been his absolute favorite…now she felt like Eve cast away from the Garden of Eden. She was no longer important. She brought a hand up and placed it on one of Freya’s hands that massaged her “I’m sorry for shouting at you. I shouldn’t have taken my anger out on you. You did nothing wrong” She glanced back at her and then slowly turned around to face her “You did do the right thing”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Terribly Sorry To Disturb You.....   Terribly Sorry To Disturb You..... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:46 am

Freya may have never had a job of her own before, but surely she had thought about things in the past. Not so long ago she had run into a fae like herself in the park and swore he was there to take the town over. She had jumped to conclusions and had been wrong and she didn't want Evelyn to make the same mistake. Still, the fae didn't speak up about that, now was not the time for pointing fingers so she simply listened to everything that Evelyn said. Let her vent, get it out maybe that would help calm the vampire down into a more reasonable state.

"I see, well I am sorry you have to go through that. I'll help but only if you want me to." She replied, thinking that maybe she could be of some use to the dean, that who disappearing and reappearing thing could come in handy. Of course, Freya doubted she would come back with anything but she wanted to do anything to make Evelyn feel better.

The fae's hands stopped massaging the moment she felt the dean's hand upon her own and looked up as the woman turned around to face her. "It's okay, I shouldn't have stepped in, it's your business and not mine." She replied with a shrug, figured it was better to just let that one roll off her back for now.

The fae brought her hands down in front of her, with the vampire calmed down it was best not keep touching her. "Everything will be okay, I won't let anyone take your school away from you, or smeer your name. Say the word and he's off to Antarctica, to play with that hellhound." She gave a slight smile and even snickered a bit.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Terribly Sorry To Disturb You.....   Terribly Sorry To Disturb You..... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:00 am

She rubbed at her forehead stressfully “No, no, I have to solve this on my own” Really she didn’t think there was anything Freya could help with but it would still kind of her to offer but, Evelyn would have to solve this on her own somehow. If he really was here to try and take over as Dean well then he better be prepared for the fight of his life, though unless he was pretending, he didn’t seem to be too much of a threat by himself but didn’t mean he didn’t have muscle just like she did. If he was going to be around she wanted him to be watch, perhaps Katerina could do that for her, Evelyn didn’t really favor her after all.

“No, you did what was right. I couldn’t have killed him blindly” No, because she knew nothing about him. Leaving Victor aside, this…Zeus character could come from a prominent family, or be well known in another country or be an important figure that she had just never been informed about. If she had killed him then who knew what could have happened, she probably would have created a huge and very sticky situation. When Freya spoke about defending Evelyn and the school she chuckled some, amused Freya seemed so gun-ho in helping her. Funny how far the two of them had come in such a short amount of time. She shook her head in amusement then tilted it some “No, no, now that I have a clear head we cannot do that. Though five minutes ago I would have agreed” She made a face “Actually, I would like you to bring him back here. I promise I will not harm him, but I’d rather have him placed back here then roaming wherever you took him too” She didn’t want to see his damned face again but, if he meant his words, she would have to try and put things back on her terms somehow.

“And Freya” She gazed at the women a moment and her hand twitched as if she was going to touch her but then changed her mind “Thank you”

Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

PostSubject: Re: Terribly Sorry To Disturb You.....   Terribly Sorry To Disturb You..... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:25 am

Freya was glad to see that Evelyn was finally calming down, at least down enough to hold a conversation without anger. The fae was glad, yet surprised to see that she had such a calming effect on the vampire, but tried not to think about it. Right now she was just glad that Evelyn was no longer screaming and the tension in her shoulders seemed to fade if only slightly. "I understand." Freya spoke with a soft nod, though the fae did know one thing, she would be keeping an eye on this male, even if it meant from a distance.

"He's safe, that is all that matters now." Freya replied, because well because she wanted the vampire to know that she hadn't done something she couldn't undo. That was the important part was it not? The fact that the situation had not been unfixable? Thankfully the fae hadn't just dropped the man in the middle of nowhere where he could die, she had put him someplace where he could at least find his way back to the city after regaining his composure some. "Well if you ever want him gone, you only need ask." She replied to both statements and the near touch had not gone unnoticed either the fae simply didn't comment about it.

Instead the fae simply took a step back and vanished, but she was gone far longer than she had vanished before. She had to actually convince the man that everything was going to be okay and that she would assure his safety when he returned to the Dean's home. It wasn't an easy task but soon the man agreed and Freya and Zeus appeared back in the living room of Evelyn's home. "I will be in the bedroom should you need me." She replied as she gave the man a gentle pat on the shoulder. Freya then excused herself stopping only for a moment beside Evelyn, giving her a slight smile and a nod before walking away.

Zeus on the other hand stayed right where he was, still rubbing lightly at his throat from the last encounter but still remained somewhat unshaken at this point. "I hope you haven't brought me here just to choke me again M'lady." He spoke as he cleared his throat again. He didn't want to argue, with her but he was sort of backed into a corner at this moment with no way out so he was just trying to get an understanding as to why he was brought back, and if he should be expecting anymore pain.

Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

PostSubject: Re: Terribly Sorry To Disturb You.....   Terribly Sorry To Disturb You..... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:09 pm

She paced a few steps as Freya went to retrieve him, taking in deep breaths and telling herself she needed to not pounce on the man as soon as he came back. No…if he was playing some sort of game with Victor to take over the school then she’d catch him in the act and then have a true reason to kill him. She worried when Freya took longer than she felt was needed, wondered if the man had shown his true colors and tried to harm her. The thought made her blood boil and she swore if that man touched Freya and harmed her in any bloody way she’d-but then they appeared back in the house and Evelyn quickly looked over at him. Well, so much for staying calm, now she had left over anger from thinking he had hurt Freya, but she looked completely fine and Evelyn let her muscles relax….just a little. When she stopped beside her she looked over at the fae and nodded, turning her head a bit more to watch her walk into the bedroom then fixed her cold gaze on Zeus.

“I only wish” She muttered, keeping her distance as well, it was better for the both of them. She crossed her arms tightly to remind herself to keep her hands to herself and not around his throat “You are lucky that Freya was here to intervene. Even more lucky that I care to listen to her” Anybody else? Not too many others she would have listened too…Nowe yes, Castielle certainly, but any other staff member and she would have broken their arm just to keep them out of it while she killed Zeus. She took a step toward him just to see how he’d react before speaking again “You say you will stay here regardless? Fine, I won’t stop you. You want to be associate dean, I will follow and listen to what Victor wants. But know that you are not welcome here, and I will make your life a living hell and anything suspicious, Mr. Riley, I will not hesitate to punish and next time you will not be so lucky as to have someone stop me” She motioned to the door “Have the car take you to campus. Go to the front office and look for my secretary. She will find someone to help you settle in…now get out”

Back to top Go down
Zeus Riley
Associate Dean
Zeus Riley

PostSubject: Re: Terribly Sorry To Disturb You.....   Terribly Sorry To Disturb You..... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:30 pm

Zeus couldn't help but to swallow a bit rough when she replied to his statement. Well, Victor hadn't warned him about this happening that was for sure. Still, the wizard had made a promise and was not about to back out of it because of an angry vampire. Hell, Zeus feared Victor more than the dean at this present moment, as who knew what Victor would do should the wizard back down and give into the woman's anger.

He listened to the threats that were laid down by the woman and just smiled "Splendid." He spoke in a sort of nervous fashion as he attempted a nervous smile. Now he would not only have to worry about the students, but the dean as well. Yay for him taking this job unknowingly. He would surely have to be in contact with Victor to see if this was his idea of tempting an old wizard to fall back into bad habit.

The wizard them motioned to the door. "Have a wonderful rest of your day M'lady." He spoke before turning and slowly at first walked to the door before picking up the pace a little. He was no fool and surely wanted out of here as quickly as possible. Best not to tempt the immortal thing around a pissed of vampire. Once he got to the door he gave a slight bow, it was the gentlemen thing to do before making his departure and rushing to the car that had stayed there. He urged the driver to go before the vampire had a change of heart and decided it would be more fun to choke him then to let him leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terribly Sorry To Disturb You.....   Terribly Sorry To Disturb You..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terribly Sorry To Disturb You.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: