Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Sacrifice Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Sacrifice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zachariel Bant
Sophmore
Zachariel Bant

Full Name : Zachariel Jev Bant
Race : Angel (Fae)

Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Sacrifice   Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:17 pm

Sacrifice Zqzjq
Zachariel Jev Bant :: Necro 'Nec', Reaper:: Looks 18:: Angel of Death
Just as not all Dark things are bad, not all Light is good. Be kind enough to get to know the former; be forgiving towards the latter.

All About Us (Friends, Best Friends)
...If they hurt you, they hurt me too...
TBA

Running Blind ('Family')
...Every broken dream that I leave behind...
Elemental Group (Real names not given for a reason. ;3)
Sacrifice Infinity-Symbol-100x100Sacrifice 1m5ghSacrifice Polls_morality_4711_226369_poll_xlarge
First/Neutral (Eldest)
Days go on forever...
The first created of the group, the eldest, and the only one with gray wings. He wasn't a big part of my life growing up these past years, but whenever I felt like I couldn't go on, I felt as if he was right there next to me, urging me onward. I only met him in person a few times, but those times that I did, I knew that I wanted to be as strong as him one day.

Sacrifice 3728503_mediumSacrifice Nxqj4kSacrifice 6007675511_4a949b2883
Heart/Spirit (Second)
Here I am, the quintessence of life...
TBA

Sacrifice WaterSacrifice 2dkkgicSacrifice 28426_100
Patch/Water (Third)
You will find me time after time...
If I was ever hurt when I was training with Pyre or just plain got hurt in general, I could always count on Patch to help me heal. He is our healer of sorts, so we always came to him when we got injured. White wings tipped with a soft blue made up his wings, and his pale blue eyes always smiled, no matter how upset with us he was. He is always patient, but when he on his last nerve, it put the others to shame.

Sacrifice 34iocr9Sacrifice 4i0iyrSacrifice Country-music-1
Rose/Earth (Fourth)
I would die for you...
My secret keeper and close to being one of my best friends in the Order, I know I could always count on my oldest sister to be there for me. Like her element, she's loyal and stable, always offering a kind smile and great advice when I needed it. Her wings were amongst the purest of white, despite the emerald green flight feathers they have. I've been leaning on her more lately, but it doesn't seem to bother her.

Sacrifice Th_airavieSacrifice Drfr5eSacrifice Takinmylyfeback
Twister/Air (Fifth)
Bouncing off the walls again...
If there was EVER anyone in the Order who I'd peg as a clown, it'd have to be Twister. The guy is a loone, but could always be counted on for a good laugh or just plain being able to cheer us up. Once, I swear I saw him running around with panty hose on his head... Anyway. The guy has off-white colored wings, though the flight feathers were a really cheerful yellow. Some of his jokes mentally scarred me growing up, but that's what brothers are for, right?

Sacrifice D799-Fire%28100x100-Center%29Sacrifice 2s1w1w9Sacrifice Fire-2
Pyre/Fire (Sixth)
I can't stop and you can't stop me...
Pyre is the one who taught me how to fight... He's also the one who was dumb enough to push me to black out more often. His wings are black like mine are, but his flight feathers were a duller shade of red than mine... Anyway... He is always quick to get angry, but he was also quick to laugh about it later. He is one of the ones I was closest to in the group, though lately he's been spending a lot of time with Brio...

Sacrifice 0867c009c943e2bfd9caf76c203d5cf9Sacrifice 2r4pl3sSacrifice Dark%20Angel%20thumb
Shade/Dark (Seventh)
I wish that I could live feeling nothing but the night...
Shade... There's a lot to be said about Shade, but I guess I can settle for 'good sparring partner'. He has this wild fighting style, and the way he uses his whip can all but take an eye out. His eyes are black like his soul wings, though his wings are the only ones who are purely black. No other color touches them. He's nutty, and though he's my brother, I honestly don't trust him much when he gives me the 'look'.

Perfect Enemy (Rivals, Enemies)
...Why should I welcome your domination...
TBA

Show Me Love (Crushes, Lovers)
...I'm screaming for more...
TBA

Craving (Ex-Lovers, Ex-Friends)
...I only want what I can't have...
TBA

~~~~~~~~~
To Add:
Nowe Veleno (Show Me Love)
~~~~~~~~~

Soooo~ My little Fae needs things. c: Apply?
Just go ahead and put down whatever and we can talk. ^^

Last edited by Zachariel Bant on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Dean's Guard
Nowe Veleno

Full Name : Nowe Zavier Veleno
Race : Vampire

Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice   Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:26 pm

We already know where Nowe goes. ;3

But maybe we can do something with Shane and Zach? Perhaps Kat too if you'd like. =3
Back to top Go down
Zachariel Bant
Sophmore
Zachariel Bant

Full Name : Zachariel Jev Bant
Race : Angel (Fae)

Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice   Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:34 pm

We shall speak of this plotting, yes yes. c: For now, will Nowe just be a love interest or would he be shoved elsewhere for the time being?
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Dean's Guard
Nowe Veleno

Full Name : Nowe Zavier Veleno
Race : Vampire

Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice   Sacrifice I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:18 pm

Nowe's placement depends on Zach really. But in all honesty love interests seems the best place for him since they aren't really friends and they aren't enemies. They're just...confused. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sacrifice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice   Sacrifice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sacrifice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: IC :: History Applications-
Jump to: