Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
I Just Want To Take Your Innocence Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

I Just Want To Take Your Innocence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I Just Want To Take Your Innocence Empty
PostSubject: I Just Want To Take Your Innocence   I Just Want To Take Your Innocence I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:34 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Name: Katerina Jesabelle Croft
Nickname(s): Croft, Kat
Occupation: CIA Operative Sector 1 for Supernatural Assassination
Race: Fae/Demon
Marital Status: Widow/Single
Katerina in a word is cold, distant, and deadly. After the murder of her children she made a deal with a demon later known as Xeira. She came from the deepest pits of hell searching for a host that was broken. She offered Katerina revenge, and she took it not caring how much blood she spilt or who she had to kill to get it. Her soul was already damned and she had nothing to lose. Once her revenge was complete, she wandered the ever growing Earth. Learning everything she could, especially in the form of Martial arts and self defense. She's an expert at stealth and assassination. The CIA offered her to Aeternitas University once it caught wind of the Hell Hound situation. She's dealt with hell creatures before, she still has one the lives under her skin.
Needs Everything!
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Jericho MacGrath:Another demon, it's a lot harder to meet demons on either contrary to humans belief it takes a lot to get to our realm and even when they get here it doesn't always mean they stay. Xeira is wary if him which makes Katerina' apprehensive of him. However something about him draws her in, she fights back on those feelings and keeps her head focused on her job, or does she? Only time will tell if Katerina calls this demon friend or foe.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Rasi Desdemona: Hell fire that has taken shape. That's a new one even in Katerina's book. The hell fire took shape after the release of the Hell Hounds however because of this, she has gathered the memories and personalities of the victims of the hell hounds so she's have a little bit of a identity crisis. Katerina honestly can't decide if she should help..or stay very far away. Xeira enjoys the company of her fellow demons, Katerina...not so much.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Claire Delgado: A fellow Dean's Guard who happens to have a lot in common with Katerina. Though she is about five hundred years her senior, Katerina connects with her almost as much as she does Xeira. The both enjoy a good blade, finding guns too impersonal and quick. As Claire once told her, "It takes courage to wield a blade, but a coward to pull a trigger." no truer words have ever been spoken. No truer words indeed.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Khalid Nesser: Katerina served in the military with Khalid, he was the first human she had made a connection with since she took Xeira in her body. Probably because she was like him, he had another half that he knew nothing about and who was the complete opposite of him. Katerina hated that side of him and often beat the shit out of him for being an ass, however Xeira enjoys the other Khalids company. The last time she let the two of them hang out, they destroyed three villages and a church. But the human side of Khalid is the Irish womans best friend and she would do anything for him.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

Full Name : D'artagnan De Lioncort
Race : Fae/Djinn

PostSubject: Re: I Just Want To Take Your Innocence   I Just Want To Take Your Innocence I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:22 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Name:
Friend or Foe?
Possible Plot Ideas FTW?
RESPECT THE MINI XEIRA! RESPECT IT![Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by D'artagnan De Lioncort on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

Full Name : Freya Rayanne Hellenisitc
Race : Cheshire Fae

PostSubject: Re: I Just Want To Take Your Innocence   I Just Want To Take Your Innocence I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:30 pm

We already talked about Razi and Katerina, but we should do a thread with Claire and Katerina at some point too, seeing as Claire just joined in on the ranks of the guards.
Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: I Just Want To Take Your Innocence   I Just Want To Take Your Innocence I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:23 pm

Katerina would probably like Claire, it all depends on how they react to each other and Xeira gets in the way.
Back to top Go down
Kristine Kochanski
Nurse
Kristine Kochanski

Full Name : Kristine Kochanski
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: I Just Want To Take Your Innocence   I Just Want To Take Your Innocence I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:34 pm

Claire is very respectful so she would be to both sides of Katerina, its just how she was raised.
Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: I Just Want To Take Your Innocence   I Just Want To Take Your Innocence I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:39 pm

If she's into weapons they could chat about that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kristine Kochanski
Nurse
Kristine Kochanski

PostSubject: Re: I Just Want To Take Your Innocence   I Just Want To Take Your Innocence I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Claire does like weapons, especially swords but then again those were more her time. She also likes bows, she likes things that take courage to use not stupidity to pull a trigger.
Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: I Just Want To Take Your Innocence   I Just Want To Take Your Innocence I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:14 pm

Katerina's all for swords and bows she doesn't like guns at all. She knows how to use them but prefers blades
Back to top Go down
Kristine Kochanski
Nurse
Kristine Kochanski

PostSubject: Re: I Just Want To Take Your Innocence   I Just Want To Take Your Innocence I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:28 pm

They would get along very well then Smile
Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: I Just Want To Take Your Innocence   I Just Want To Take Your Innocence I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:52 pm

awesome suace
Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

PostSubject: Re: I Just Want To Take Your Innocence   I Just Want To Take Your Innocence I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:01 am

Katerina is up to date Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Just Want To Take Your Innocence   I Just Want To Take Your Innocence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Just Want To Take Your Innocence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: IC-
Jump to: