Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
If I Die Young Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

If I Die Young

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

Full Name : Michelle "Misha" Karvan
Race : Unicorn

If I Die Young Empty
PostSubject: If I Die Young   If I Die Young I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:57 am

It was a short wave of relief

As she unfolded the blanket and put it on the grass near the water, she thought it couldn’t be any more of a beautiful day. The weather was perfect, there were clouds out without taking away all the sunshine and with just barely beginning its descent to set, it kept the day bright but without the sun bearing down on the spot she picked. Yes, a very wonderful day for a picnic. It had taken all the nerves she had to invite D’artagnan to a picnic, but she had thought it was the only polite thing to do since he had made dinner for her. She had invited him as just a friend but…man had she been nervous getting ready today. She had changed her outfit five times, and freaked out so much about what food to make she had almost forgotten things to put in the picnic basket and even now as she started taking things out and organizing them on the blanket her hands shook. What was wrong with her lately?

As she tried to make everything look as nice as possible, she heard movement behind her in the woods. She had come a little earlier to set everything up and felt her stomach flip as she worried he had come early to meet her and she wasn’t ready yet! She turned quickly but…she didn’t see anyone. She frowned and her forehead furrowed, but she assumed it was maybe a breeze or an animal, she knew there were deer and such out here so she turned back to the task at hand. But a few moments later she heard the rustling again, but this time accompanied by a growl. She felt her heart stop and she froze, goose bumps rising on her skin and the hair on her arms rising. Deer didn’t growl. Birds didn’t growl….only dangerous things growled. Slowly, very slowly, she turned her head to look before her and screamed when she saw the creature coming out of the woods. It was…mercy what was that?! It was large, red and nothing she had ever seen before. She quickly scrambled up and stared at it as it slowly approached her, steaming saliva dripping from its mouth. Her legs wobbled as fear gripped her and it paused, the creature taking in a deep breath and then something in its eyes seemed to spark with surprise and glee.

It started slowly moving towards her again but she was frozen, she couldn’t find the will to move so she started praying under her breath “May the hand of God protect me, the way of God lie before me, the shield of God defend me, the host of God save me-“ The creature snarled at her and she screamed again and stumbled back. It was taking it’s time, like it was savoring making her heart race and fear paralyze her. But she couldn’t stay here, she couldn’t, it was going to kill her! Breaths trembled from her lips as tears pricked her eyes and her heart pounded so loudly in her ears she couldn’t even hear the waterfall near her. She needed to run, she needed to move…MOVE MISHA! A voice inside her screamed. RUN! RUN! RUN! Finally her mind caught up with her legs and as the creature took another step towards her, she looked off to the woods near her and then suddenly was bolting towards them.

No one outran a hellhound. No one, but somehow Misha ran fast, so fast she hit the woods before the hellhound could even start running after her properly. She tore through the woods, moving around trees, not caring as branches scratched her face and legs, she didn’t even feel it. Tears fell down her cheeks as she ran and blurred her vision but she kept running, she couldn’t stop, she had to keep running until somehow she got help, but how would she get help out here? She ran and ran and ran before she finally looked behind her and didn’t see it, but turning her head cost her to lose her footing and she tumbled down to the ground harshly. She yelped as pain shocked through her body but she quickly scrambled up to a sitting position and looked around her. She didn’t see it…had she really outrun it? Slowly she stood, her legs wobbling and panting so hard she felt she would pass out but she started crying in relief. She had lost it! Thank God! She had lost it.

It was a short wave of relief.

Suddenly she heard movement off to her left and she turned, only getting a second to register the beast as it lunged at her. She tried to move back and somehow her movements escaped its mouth completely going around her body, but she didn’t move fast enough to not be harmed. Its teeth slashed at her side, tearing and snapping her arm and slashing a chunk into her side. She screamed in pain and fell to the ground, shock hitting her body so viciously all she could do was lie there, staring at her side as blood flooded and soaked her clothes and then quickly the ground. She tried to move her arms to try and move back from the creature but she cried out in pain as her left arm was utterly useless. The hellhound stepped over her and she stared up at him, sobs gathering in her throat but she couldn’t make a sound so she simply laid there and closed her eyes, for all she could do now was accept death.

MADE BY [Only admins are allowed to see this link] @ [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

Full Name : D'artagnan De Lioncort
Race : Fae/Djinn

If I Die Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:28 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

D'artagnan ran his hands through his slicked back golden hair for the millionth time today. He had changed several different times and still didn't like his appearance. He carried a bottle of wine under one arm and a bouquet of wild flowers in the other. D'artagnan had been excited when Misha had called to invite him out for lunch. He had been so busy with work lately that he hadn't had a lot of time for her. The end of the quarter was fast approaching which meant study and teach with little time to do much else. But today was his off day and he planned on spending the entire time with his little human.

Tilting his wrist slightly he gazed at the time, he was a few minutes late, he blamed the florist for not being able to arrange the flowers correctly. In the end he had simply summoned up his own flowers which turned out better than he had imagined. Normally D'artagnan didn't bring gifts to dates. Yes he was a romantic man, but only to those who deserved to be romanced and in his eyes Michelle deserved every bit of romance he had in his body. He gazed around the park with his famous mix matched eyes. He didn't see her, but then again she had told him it was in a special place. So he decided to walk around until he found her.

The hairs on the back of his neck suddenly stood on end, there was a creature of dark magic near by. He didn't like that at all. Quickening his pace he finally stumbled upon an empty blanket, the contents of the basket had been turned over and tampled on by something rather large. "Misha..." D'artagnan quickly looked around the park for his little human nun. "MICHELLE!" his dark baritone voice bellowed as he frantically searched for her.

His ears picked up a faint scream from the forest, dropping the flowers and wine he took off as fast as his legs could carry him his form shifting for his human appearance into a very pissed off fae. The scent of blood hung in the air like a veil which only drove D'artagnan to run faster. He could see them, the massive hell hound hovering over Michelle. A blue light wrapped around his balled fist, without stopping his rammed his fist hard into the snout of the deadly hound, the light caused a small explosion which knocked the creature off of Michelle and several feet away from them. The beast crashed through four tree's before landing on the ground with a loud sickening thud.

"Michelle, Michelle can you hear me?" there was so much blood, and her poor arm was bent in an awkward angle which could only meant that it had been broken. Pulling his cape from his shoulders he wrapped it around Michelle's small form and picked her up as gently as he could. The hell hound was once more on it's feet and bolting towards them at neck breaking speed. D'artagnan sneered at the beast and vanished in a poof of purple and silver smoke right as the beast lunged at him, causing it to land face first into the truck of a large maple tree.

He appeared in his room and laid her down gently on the silk blankets no caring on bit about the blood that began staining it. "WIMBLE!!" D'artagnan yelled cutting through the fabric of her dress and tossing the ruined remains on the floor. "WIMBLE!" Winkle quickly ran into the room his chest heaving up and down from running so fast. "Master needs something yes?" the creatures eyes fell upon Michelle and a startled gasp escaped his mouth. Tugging on his ears he began to dance from foot to foot worriedly. "Wimble, I need you to go get some of my herbal tea ready. Also contact Evelyn and tell her that there was another attack." The creature nodded quickly and ran out of the room leaving D'artagnan to do his work.

Rolling up the sleeves of his overly poofy shirt, he summoned a bowl of warm water and medical supplies. He gently removed the dirt and debris from the wound, grimacing slightly at the pearly white bone that peaked out from under the flesh that had been removed. Pulling his glove off with his teeth he placed the palm of his hand over her wound, "Michelle, this is going to hurt but I need you to stay still." Tiny sparks of electricity shot from his hand and began to create new skin over the wound. Tiny beads of sweat began to form on the fae's head. Normally this would be a very easy job, but for some reason, he found it difficult to use his magic on her. As if something were pushing him away.

Removing his hand he saw that he had made enough for him to stitch up the wound. Digging through the medical supplies he pulled out a nettle and surgical wire. As gently as possible he expertly sewed up what was left of the wound, his magic was able to make enough that it would only leave a small scar compared to what would have happened if he had took her to the hospital. Once he was finished he put a small brace on her arm and wrapped it tightly. His mix matched eyes gazed at the broken woman who laid on his bed. If only he had gotten there sooner, he would have been able to prevent this.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

If I Die Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:09 pm

She just simply slept as her body tried to recuperate

She kept waiting for it, for the last shot of pain, for it to be over and see the bright light and just, get away from this fear and agony. It’s not like she wanted to die but, she was out in the woods with no one around, what was she supposed to do other than just accept what was going to happen to her? She had always been taught to never fear death but right now, she did. She didn’t want to let go, there was so much she felt she wanted to do but, it wasn’t her decision, it was God’s. It seemed like hours she just laid there with nothing happening, but then suddenly there was a voice and someone touching her and the very last shreds of adrenaline kicked in and she was able to open her eyes and look through the blurry tears to see him. She stared at him as he took off his cape, her eyes glazed over from the pain that she wasn’t even sure if she was imagining him or not, but she felt she had to be. And then her eyes closed again and her body was simply limp, passing out from the stresses happening to her.

As he started to work on her she didn’t move, her chest was barely budging as she kept breathing but hardly. She didn’t hear him when he warned her what he was going to do would hurt, but her body felt it and jolted and her eyes snapped open as she made a strangled sound. Her head pounded and she felt disorientated and she would have been squirming if she had any possible energy left, but her body felt heavy like it had been filled with stone and it felt like her skin was burning from head to toe. The poison was spreading rapidly through her body, but she wasn’t reacting to it like a human, or even a typical inhuman would be. Her skin wasn’t turning black and peeling, her body wasn’t convulsing and she wasn’t vomiting blood. . It just simply burned, it was flaming hot at first but very slowly it seemed to get better and better and she could only assume whatever D’artagnan was doing was the reason. But she was only awake for a few moments before the pain made her pass out again and didn’t stir again as he sewed her wound or worked on her arm, she just simply slept as her body tried to recuperate all that had happened.

MADE BY [Only admins are allowed to see this link] @ [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

If I Die Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:02 pm

By the end of it all his hands were covered in blood as well as most of the bedding. Wrinkle waddled into the room softly carrying a tray of tea and small sandwiches on his head his oversized ears holding onto the sides to keep it balanced. D'artagnan looked at him with tired eyes. He leaned back in the chair very ungentleman like. His hands limp on the arms of the chair, his hair hung on his face hiding the depressed look in his eyes. He blamed himself, blamed himself for not getting their on time, blamed himself that this perfect woman would now be scarred for life because of the hell hound. He wanted nothing more than to find the moron who released them and make him pay slowly and painfully. But the odd thing was, hellhounds were drawn towards supernatural creatures more than humans. As far as D'artagnan knew Michelle was human. He sensed no powers or special aura's from her.

It was also strange as to why his powers didn't fully work on her. Normally it would have healed instantly leaving nothing behind but for some odd reason it was as if Michelle's body was fighting off his magic. He'd have to look into it later, sighing her rubbed his eyes lightly and took the offered cup from Wrinkle with a nod. He had stopped the bleeding and mended the bones. She would be alright more tired and sore than anything but at least she was alive. The thought of her lying there dead made his blood run cold. If he had been just a second later she would be gone. Forever. He didn't like that thought it made him nervous and dare he say it...lonely.

"Master made Ms.Misha better he did..." D'artagnan felt something wet on his hand, looking down he saw the little forest creature washing the dried blood off his hands. He offered the little creature a smile and sipped his tea. "Only time will tell Wrinkle." Wrinkles head shot up to D'artagnan when he said his name right. It made his chest puff out slightly with pride that his master knew his name. "Ms.Misha will be alright she will...Wrinkle knows it." The forest creature looked over at the resting woman on the bed, his large eyes watching the glowing white aura dance back and forth over her body. An aura only few could see and only few who knew what it was.

Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

If I Die Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:43 pm

Her body ached for sleep, and that is exactly all she did for hours, sleep as her body tried to heal itself from the traumatic event. The sun set and night came and she still slept on and on, her body not moving once except her chest rising and falling, her breaths becoming stronger as the poison in her system dissipated. At first her dreams were plagued with nightmares, of giant creatures chasing her and attacking her but soon those dreams tapered off to far more peaceful images…of her parents. She hadn’t dreamt of them since a child, so it was such a happy experience that she did not want to leave. She thought maybe she was in heaven and she was with them now, it felt so warm and real and she wasn’t afraid anymore and there was no pain….but then she took in a deep breath and found her eyes suddenly opening to an unfamiliar room.

She stared up at the ceiling, blinking away leftover tears in her eyes and frowned when she didn’t recognize where she was or remember how she even got here. All she could feel was pain, her entire body felt terrible and it made her gasp. She was confused where she was, her head was hazy and she felt dazed. Wasn’t she…wasn’t she just with her parents? What was going on? She was stuck between dreaming and being awake and she slowly started to look around the room “Mom?” She said hoarsely and started to feel panic seize her chest. Where was she? What was going on? She had been at the woods and then…the monster. She saw the image of it flash in her head and she whimpered, trying to sit up but she yelped. She caught someone at the corner of her eye and turned her head fearfully, her body jolting but when she saw who it was her eyes widened “D’artagnan?”

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

If I Die Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:57 pm

D'artagnan had recently fallen asleep in his chair, a loose blanket was across his lap as well as a large black book with golden italic letters written in Latin. Several note pages littered the floor. The fae slept peacefully his dark lashes resting gently on his cheeks fluttering lightly as his eyes darted behind their lids. He had stayed up all night to make sure she was still breathing and had fallen asleep gathering information on hell hounds. By all accounts Michelle should have been dead moments of getting her here. But she was fine, perfectly fine it as if nothing had really happened. It made no sense. No sense at all.

He heard movement from outside his dreams. Taking in a deep breath he opened his eyes and stretched. When he looked at a now awake Michelle he was instantly on his feet, the blanket and book falling to the floor without a care. "You're awake." he said hoarsely with a smile, his fingers gently combing through her hair. "Had you not awakened soon I would have taken up prayer." He smiled sweetly at her and called in the little forest creature who came in with a tray of tea and food. "Here love, drink this. You must be famished." He ignored the twisting in his gut telling him that he himself was also hungry. Michelle came first, he could see to his own needs later.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

If I Die Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 10:17 pm

“I almost died”

She looked at him as if she wasn’t focusing right, looking around the room then him. She tried to sit up again and yelped once more, then looked down at her body to see her arm and wound and she felt even more shocked, like she was having some scary out of body experience. “Where I am?” She asked, her voice a little slow as she blinked a few times. She then suddenly lifted her good hand to touch his face “Are you real?” She had just been with her parents, it had been so real she had been so, so sure she had been with them and was dead. “What happened?” She kept trying to move but after a few tries she realized it was far too painful and she stopped. She looked at Wrinkle as he came into the room and made a face at the offer of drinking anything. She felt horrible and she didn’t understand what was happening.

But then the image of the hellhound came back to her in a rush. Running in the woods with that horrible beast after her, it attacking her and having it stand above her, and then seeing D’artagnan before there was only darkness. Once she did remember she wished she hadn’t and she looked at him with an expression of sadness and horror “You saved me” She whispered “You saved my life. You saved me” And then the hard reality hit her and tears filled her eyes before she started breaking down in sobs, her hand beginning to shake as she brought it up to cover her mouth. It was just a lot for her at the moment, a lot to take in and she was so tired and so afraid and in pain she just couldn’t handle it “I almost died” She cried, hanging her head as her body racked with heart wrenching sobs. It only made the pain worse to be sobbing like she was but she couldn’t stop it “Oh God I almost died…I didn’t want to die. I was so afraid!”

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

If I Die Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:58 pm

D'artagnan instantly wrapped his arms around her small frame and sat on the bed laying her head on his chest. "Shh, love...shh" He rocked back and forth slowly careful of her wounds. His fingers gently moved over her hair smoothing it over gently. "I'll always protect you." he whispered softly in her golden hair. Wrinkle shifted back and forth nervously between his two feet unsure of what to do. Suddenly a thought occured to him. Hurrying down to his little room he pulled out a medium sized box and carefully carried it up to her room. Bouncing onto D'artagnan's bed he opened the top and slowly wound the little handle on the side.

A tiny unicorn slowly rose out of the box and began to spin in a small circle with the [Only admins are allowed to see this link]. D'artagnan stared at the little creature the smiled softly at Michelle, Wrinkles raspy voice humming along to the tune. In all the years that D'artagnan had known the little forest spirit he had never seen him warm up to anyone other than himself. But Wrinkle had taken a liking to Michelle and was doing his best to cheer her up. Clearing his throat he started to add words to the melody his voice deep and seductive a gift he received from his siren father. Wrinkle smiled softly to himself, it had been a few centuries since his master had sang anything. Especially to a woman, he could see that his master cared for the woman beside him. The forest creature's large eyes continued to watch Michelle careful, it wouldn't be long now...a few days at best.

Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

If I Die Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:02 pm

"I thought I lost it…but I didn’t"

Her body easily leaned against him and curled up as close as the pain would allow her too. She kept trying to move her arm to only be met with a shooting pain. She had never had a broken bone before…she had never even gotten a serious injury in her entire life, the worse maybe when she fell when she was thirteen in PE and scraped up her knee badly on the concrete, but that was about it. Her good hand clutched his shirt and she buried her face in his chest as the sobs kept coming. It had been traumatic for her having to be chased by some creature she had never seen in her life; she was used to a quiet little life, not any of things she had been experiencing here at the university. She jumped when Wrinkle bounced on the bed, just very twitchy at the moment, and turned to look at Wrinkle and the box he had while keeping her head tucked against D’artagnan’s chest.

When the unicorn came up and the music started to play she blinked away the tears the best she could and listened to the music. Her body kept shaking from the sobs at first, but slowly the music started to calm her, especially when D’artagnan started to sing to it. The sobs started to taper off until all new tears stopped and her body relaxed until all that was left from her fearful breakdown was a few quiet little sniffles. She just watched the unicorn slowly spin but his voice was so soothing her eyes closed for a few moments until the music finally stopped and she opened them again and knew she felt better now, more, clear headed. She smiled at Wrinkle softly “Thank you, Wrinkle” She told him before slowly leaning back from D’artagnan and looking up at his face and just…found herself staring in his eyes for a while, eyes that she was so close to never seeing again-no, she had to quickly stop herself from thinking such sad thoughts before she started sobbing all over again and their sweet efforts would have gone wasted. No, she had to stay calm, at least as calm as she could with the situation at hand.

“I’m sorry” She felt embarrassed for breaking down like she did in front of him and just hoped he didn’t think she was some silly cry baby for not being strong, but then again he had to know by now she was a weakling. She wiped at her face to get the stray tears away then looked him over worriedly “Did…did you get hurt? Did that thing hurt you?” She frowned and found her lips trembling as she wanted to cry again but took in a deep breath and tried to force herself not too “I don’t know…I don’t know what it was. It came from nowhere. I-I have never seen anything like it before. It just, it just appeared and then I tried running…I thought I lost it…but I didn’t” She looked down and bit the inside of her mouth as new tears threatened to come. She leaned her head back against his chest “You saved me…I don’t even know how I could repay you”

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

If I Die Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:55 am

Wrinkle lowered the lid of the box and slid it towards Misha and happy smile on his lips, "Everything be alright, it will, it will. he patted her hand and leaped off bed and made his way downstairs to make something to eat for Misha. His master would be very surprised when her secret was revealed, the gods only know how it will work out in the end. Still it would be interesting to watch to say the least.

D'artagnan continued to hold Misha, her tears had finally stopped, he had to give the little forest creature credit for his fast thinking, then again he was always like that. He hated seeing someone upset, such a strange creature. When he left he leaned back and gently wiped away the stray tears that still clung to the beautiful woman's face. "One such as you have no need tears. They don't belong in your eyes." Leaning forward he kissed her forhead softly and poured her some tea that was still warm while the forest creature prepared lunch down stairs. "And you have nothing to apologize for, you did nothing wrong." He offered her the tea and sat back in his chair crossing his legs comfortably.

"I'm perfectly fine love." he would never admit that he was scared shitless when he found her. He was more scared for her than of the annoying beast. He would like nothing more than to find that creature and show him the meaning of pain. But Michelle came first, once she was better maybe he would go look for it and shove his fist so far down it's throat it would be begging to return to hell. Then something caught his attention, she thought she outran it? Hell Hounds would be on humans in seconds and they weren't known for letting their meals get a head start. Leaning forward slightly he arched a brow, "You out ran it? How did you out run it?" Hell Hounds were notoriously fast, humans wouldn't stand a chance. "There is no need to repay me love, I'm going to take care of you until you feel better. I promise." and then he would figure out just what exactly Misha was...because the more he thought about it. There was no way his little nun was a human.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

If I Die Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:50 pm

“I don’t know. I just…ran”

Sweet Wrinkle, she didn’t think she had ever met someone as pure hearted as he was. She felt just as close to him as he seemed to be with her and she gently touched the box and ran her fingertips over it before she looked to D’artagnan once again. She smiled softly in thanks when he wiped away her tears, taking in deep breaths over and over again so she wouldn’t burst out in tears again like she wanted. Even trembling and in pain, when he kissed her forehead her heart raced and she felt a shiver down her spine. Even though her stomach still didn’t want anything she forced herself to take the tea, fumbling some for she was not used of having her arm so useless but at least her body had finally gotten the hint to stop trying to use it “I just…I didn’t mean to break down like that” Even as she spoke the words she could feel her lips trembling again and she quickly drank the tea in hopes it would stop another sobbing fit.

She was relieved to hear he hadn’t been harmed, she would have felt terrible if he had gotten hurt in the process of saving her. His question made her look a bit clueless and she shrugged “I don’t know. I just…ran” Even she thought it was pretty amazing she had been able to outrun it, but she had heard on TV that some people could do amazing things when they have so much adrenaline in there system, she just assumed it was the fear that had kept her going and that the creature probably wasn’t all that fast and that certainly God had been on her side protecting her and brought D’artagnan to where she was just in time. Little did she know. She frowned “Oh, no I don’t, I don’t want to be a inconvenience, you having to take care of me for who even knows how long.” She glanced down at her wounds and she swore they had looked so much worse before….”Oh!” It finally hit her “Puddle! Oh, he’s been alone all this time poor thing. I’ll, I’ll have to have someone take care of him till I get better. Maybe Mia…oh goodness, I hope Mia’s alright! I know she had soccer practice in the afternoon but I can’t remember which days. Did you warn anyone about that creature? Other people could get hurt, that would be horrible and-“ And she was off, rambling on and on. Typical Misha, she cared more about everyone else then her own self.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

If I Die Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:03 pm

"Misha love you were attacked by a Hell Hound, a giant demonic creature who kills on a whim. Anyone would have broken down as you did. Even Khalid." He had no doubt that Khalid would have had a break down just like Misha if he had had a chunk taken out of him. But it still nagged in the back of D'artagnan's mind how exactly Misha had survived. No one, unless given the cure, could survive from blood loss and it's infectious bite. Yet she did. He wanted to believe it was divine intervention but he knew better than that.

When she explained to him that she simply ran his brows furrowed more, humans no matter how fast could out run a hell hound. It would be upon them by the time they took a couple of steps. Now that D'artagnan thought about it, Michelle had been pretty far in the forest, much farther than a normal human could have made it. Rubbing his chin softly he ignored the annoying prickle of his five o'clock shadow and thought hard. "Humans can't out run Hell Hounds Misha...no matter if they have adrenaline or not. Do you remember anything that might have seemed out of place?" there were of course fae creatures in the forest that might have helped. But he highly doubted it.

Perhaps he should speak with Tristian, she might have a spell to see if there was more to Misha than what was on the surface. It made him nervous not knowing if the little human he had grown attached to was actually human or something else entirely. D'artagnan detested not knowing things. "You're not an inconvenience love. You're too weak to walk let alone take care of yourself. So, until you are better you're staying right there in that bed." his voice was stern, leaving no room for arguments. When it came to things he cared about D'artagnan put his foot down quick. "The little ball of fur is fine, he's down stairs will Windel, as for this Mia, I have no idea who she is but I will see to it that she is alright." Oh the things D'artagnan will do for Michelle.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

If I Die Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:16 pm

"You already brought him here?"

She laughed a little bit when he mentioned Khalid “I think he would be laughing at me right now…” She had gotten emotional infront of Khalid once over a movie and she swore the man had been ready to stick her head in a garbage can just so he wouldn’t have to deal with her sniffling and tears. No, she was positive inhumans like Khalid and D’artagnan would have been strong and calm if they had been attacked, heck, even Tristian probably would have gritted her teeth and handled the situation better than she was. She was just the little nun weakling…but she was human, she couldn’t be blamed right? But she still felt stupid.

She looked even more confused “Hell…hound?” She said slowly “That thing was a…what’s a hell hound? That’s just, just a name, right? Doesn’t mean it actually came from…” Things like that existed? That made her head spin and a cold fear grip her. She shook her head “No, nothing. Just the creature, nothing else was odd, at least not what I noticed myself.” Shed bit her lip in thought for a few moments “Your sure humans can’t outrun them? I mean, obviously it caught up with me but…maybe it was injured? Or maybe it was just a slow…hell…hound…that thing was really a hell hound?” She blurted out in shock. She had been chased, attacked and almost killed by a hell hound?! Heaven have mercy, what sort of things happened at this school?!

When he insisted her staying with him she smiled sweetly “You’re such a kind man, Mr. Lioncort. Thank you” She told him warmly “If you insist then I’ll stay but, I promise to be quiet and not have you running around for me. I’ll make sure to stay as low maintenance as possible” She just didn’t want to be a thorn in his side, she was sure he had a life, his classes and friends and his routines, she hoped to not get in the way of all of that. When he spoke about Puddle her eyes brightened “You already brought him here? Oh, you’re just…your just wonderful” She was so relieved to know Puddle was here and safe and was just amazed he had remembered him. “Mia Kort, she’s the girl I told you about. Thank you. And, if you could, make sure Khalid and Tristian are alright as well”

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

If I Die Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:45 pm

"Probably." Khalid was an ass but deep down D'artagnan knew that Khalid liked Misha. He'd lay off the jokes, at least till her bones healed. Then not so much.

"Yes, a Hell Hound, a giant beast from hell. We're not sure how it was released but we're looking into it. Three students have already died from it." He wouldn't tell her that complete effects of how they died. Two of them were supernatural so their deaths were prolonged. The human got off easy. He had put the human out of it's misery when he found her. One thing was for sure, when D'artagnan found out who let the beasts loose there would be nothing in this world to save them from his wrath. No one hurt Michelle...he didn't care about anyone else but Michelle was not someone to fuck with when it came to D'artanan.

D'artagnan continued to ponder on Misha's escape from the Hell Hound. Her body resisted his magic, she purified the poison in her, out ran the beast, without the help of any other supernatural creature. It just didn't add up. There was no possible way that she was human. "Michelle...hell hounds can move in a blink of an eye, you wouldn't have stood a chance...if you were human." He didn't want to upset her, she was easily startled over things like this but he wasn't going to lie to her. If he thought she was supernatural he was going to do everything in his power to find out.

As if on cue of her asking for the little fuzz ball, Puddle came scrambling into the room bouncing excitedly on the edge of the bed. His little eyes staring up at Michelle. Reaching down D'artagnan picked up the small dog and sat him next to Michelle. "He's been keeping Wiggle company downstairs." Mainly because the dog had ran all over the house looking for Michelle that if the forest creature hadn't taken him D'artagnan would have turned him into a stuffed dog. "As for this Mia person I shall make sure she is fine and I might have Tristian stop by...I have a few questions to ask her." Mostly about whether Misha would be alright or not.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

If I Die Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:20 pm

"Puddle!"

A beast…from hell. Her expression said it all, that if she had been standing she would have needed to sit down. “God have mercy” She whispered. A real creature from hell! That was so frightening but thinking back on that thing, she wasn’t surprised it came from hell. She had never seen something so terrible in her life. Knowing it came from hell and that she had by a miracle been saved at the right moment had her convinced that it had been divine intervention that saved her. God had brought D’artagnan to her in time and had helped her run away from the creature to keep her safe for as long as possible. It had to be if D’artagnan was telling her people didn’t escape hellhounds. She frowned and teared up to hear people had died “Poor souls…I hope they rest peacefully after something so traumatic”

She gave him a weird look and gave a little laugh “But I am human” What in the world was he trying to imply? Of course she was human! She was born, her parents she knew had been both human. She never craved blood or changed into a werewolf or had magic or anything like that. She was normal, boring little Misha the Nun. No one had ever told her anything different, she was human. She was. She gave him a soft smile “I have always been faithful to God and in return he was there for me. That’s all it was” She knew people rejected miracles, they always did, but Misha felt in her heart God had been with her and helped her get away and survive being attacked. What else could it have been but that?

When she saw Puddle her whole face it up and she just felt so happy to see him, that she actually got to survive to see him. “Puddle!” She said with a giggle in her voice and quickly scooped him up with her good arm. He wiggled ecstatically in her embrace, kissing her face nonstop. She laughed and gave him a million kisses before looking to D’artagnan “Thank you” She was glad to know he would check up on Mia and the others and to have Puddle here. She put Puddle down on the bed and he roamed around on it and then found herself yawning. Her body was still exhausted but she didn’t want to sleep and she rubbed at her eyes then gave D’artagnan a tired smile “I am lucky to have you in my life, Mr. Lioncort”

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

If I Die Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:58 am

D'artagnan grunted lightly at her comment of God having mercy. In his opinion, God had no mercy but then again he didn't believe in Michelle's God so he really couldn't bash the man...woman...supreme being. Yes, we'll go with that one. If this God had any mercy he would kill the poor bastards that got attacked instead of prolonging their suffering. Sighing heavily he rubbed the top of Puddles head and sipped on his tea. However, after finishing his tea he decided on something a bit more strong. Snapping his fingers a large cabinet opened in the corner of the room and a crystal glass floated to his hand, a dark amber liquid spinning slightly as it moved.

"Honestly, Michelle. I don't think you are." he said bluntly tapping the crystal glass with his index finger. There were too many coincidences for her not to be fae. Too many for even him to look over. The only thing was to pin point what kind of fae she was. A powerful one was for sure to fight off hell hound poison and push away his magic. The fae's eye couldn't help but twitch when she mentioned having faith in her God. It was always good for someone to have faith in something but this God had nothing to do with saving her. He did and whatever magic she held inside of her. Tipping the glass back she downed the drink in one fell gulp and summoned the bottle to fill it again.

A part of D'artagnan lit up when he heard her laugh, she had a musical laugh that brought out a side of him that he hadn't seen in a long time. Pointing at the dog he narrowed his eyes, "You behave. We don't need you opening any wounds." The little dog look at him for a moment and laid down by Michelle's side his front two paws and head were resting on her stomach. Giving a curt nod he looked to Michelle. "Honestly Michelle. I do believe we are beyond last names. Call me D'artagnan." Pulling out his phone from his pocket he sent a text to his favorite little wicca to come to the house as soon as possible. If anyone could find out what Michelle was it would be Tristian. Besides Michelle trusted her more than any other witch in the city.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Karvan
Nun
Michelle Karvan

If I Die Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:43 pm

"I'm human"

She jumped and squeaked when the cabinet opened and the bottle floated to him, making the pain in her side sear and she sucked in a breath painfully. She was still getting used to it, the magic he possessed and the things he could do, she had yet to be immune to having it happen around her. So far the things he did amazed her and she would be absolutely dumbstruck, but now after the hellhound she was feeling jittery and jumpy. When he insisted he didn’t think she was human she gave him an incredulous look “I’m human” How could this even be a true question? She was human, it was so silly to even think she couldn’t be human “I know I don’t know much about, supernatural things but, I do know that you all can basically sense each other. If I wasn’t human, you would know…or Khalid or the Dean or Tristian….I’m human” To her, believing God had helped save her made so much more sense than her not being human. There was no way she wasn’t human. No way at all.

She giggled when D’artagnan warned Puddle “Oh, he’s too tiny to do any damage” She cooed to Puddle as he settled down with her and playfully swirled her fingers into his curly coat like she loved to do. She blushed and glanced up to him when he spoke about using first names. It was a habit of hers, she addressed women far more easily by their first names then she did with men but she knew he was right, she knew him well enough that using his last name was rather silly but just the thought of saying his first name…she didn’t know, made her feel all warm and nervous inside. She nodded “Sorry” She murmured, pursing her lips then gave him a smile “D’artagnan” She spoke softly, gazing at him for a few moments before feeling embarrassed and looked back down to Puddle. She yawned and covered her mouth then rubbed at her eyes “Do you mind if I sleep a little more?” She felt like she hadn’t slept for days.

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

If I Die Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:15 pm

"I don't believe you are." he said bluntly offering her a soft smile. He didn't want to sugar coat it, but at the same time he didn't want to upset her anymore than he probably already had. He apologized for startling her with his magic but he needed a drink and was currently too lazy to get it himself. He liked his name coming from her lips. It was very intimate. Rising from the seat he finished his drink and kissed her softly on the forehead. "Of course, you rest I'll be downstairs. Call me if you need me."

Turning he magically dimmed the lights and made his way out of the room. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out his phone and down the stairs. Typing in a number he brought the phone to his ear while magically filling his glass again. "Tristian...it's D'artagnan I need a favor."
Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

Full Name : Tristian Amelia Arezzo
Race : Witch

If I Die Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:42 pm

Tristian was at D'artagnan's house within minutes of his call. She and Khalid had been watching some old movie while she silently cursed his cats for their annoying habit of laying on her chest and playing with her hair when she got the call. However, the fae had failed to tell Tristian that her best friend had been attacked by hell hounds only that he needed a favor. Needless to say, Khalid wasn't happy that she told him that they had to go. So here she stood, in her pajama's carrying a bag full of magic supplies and a giant grimoire full of magic spells. Wrinkle pulled open the door and Tristian looked down at him as he coward back from her. The forest creature never liked witches, for he was almost dinner for one.

D'artagnan was lounging on the couch one arm tossed over his face with the glass of alcohol balancing by his fingers. "Crazy fae..." walking pass the little forest creature she walked up the stairs leading to the D'artagnan's room. Pushing open the door she dropped her bag on the floor, her hands covering her mouth at the sight of the bed. The sheets were stained with blood and the lingering scent of magic and poison still lingering in the air. Turning on her heel she hurried down the stairs where she slapped D'artagnan hard on the leg. "Care to tell me why my best friend is currently laying in blood stained sheets!" She was gonna ring this fairy boy's neck by the end of the night.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

If I Die Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:00 am

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

What was the best tactic to keep your…girlfriend not really person safe from blood thirsty hellhounds? Oh, just not tell her and distract her with Chinese food and movies. Khalid thought himself very sly and feeling quite smug, until the phone call came from D’artagnan. Well, he couldn’t very well let Tristian go by herself so he got off his no longer smug ass and went along with her, tightly wound and eyes looking everywhere as they traveled to D’artagnan’s humble little abode. He just hoped this was good or he was going to be pissed at his friend for risking Tristian’s life out here. When they arrived he looked down to Wrinkle and gave him a quick pat on the head. He always liked Wrinkle, he was weird and Khalid liked weird “Nice to see you little hobbit” He told him, seeing D’artagnan on the couch and he blinked “What the hell is wrong with you?” He watched Tristian go upstairs then back to D’artagnan curiously.

Upstairs Misha slept soundly, unaware of the two newcomers that had arrived. When the little witch came back down and hit D’artagnan his eyes widened…then widened more. Misha was upstairs on blood stained sheets? He just had a very bad feeling of why with the current circumstances going on around campus “Misha got attacked by the hellhounds?!”He said in surprise and stepped towards him more “What the hell are you doing lying here then, you dumbass, she needs to get-“ He stopped and stared for a moment at the man unsurely then looked to Tristian and raised a brow “….is she alive?” He asked hesitantly. Oh lord, if the little nun was dead…D’artagnan was acting too calm however for that scenario but then again, there was always calm before the storm. Maybe the man was in shock. Or maybe he was wrong, maybe Misha hadn’t been attacked by the hellhounds…because really when he thought about it, she would have been dead before she ever got help, with her weak little self there was no way she would have lasted over…what? Two or three minutes?

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

If I Die Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:15 am

Wrinkle shook his head slowly at the fae who called him a hobbit. He had never seen the Lord of the Rings Series and the poor thing couldn't read but for as long as he could remember Khalid had called Wrinkle a hobbit. "Wrinkle not hobbit...Wrinkle Aru'nika....forest creature he is...he is." he shook his head slowly and closed the door before following Tristian up the stairs. Just because he didn't trust Tristian didn't mean he was going to leave Misha alone. After D'artagnan called the only witch he trusted to be around Misha he tossed himself on his couch and continued to drink until his face was numb. He was through his fifth glass when Tristian arrived with Khalid.

The old fae didn't even look up when they came in the door knowing Khalid would come and badger him and Tristian would go to check on Misha. Once Khalid spoke to him he peaked out from under his arm and groaned. "Other than having to save Michelle for a giant brute of a hell hound and watching her slowly bleed to death on my bed I've had a very interesting day. But the best part was..." Before he could finished Tristian had come back down and hit him hard on his leg. Where he sober he would have probably blown her to hell and back but drunk he could really care less. He mentally slapped himself for not changing the sheets before the girl arrived.

Slowly pulling himself up he blinked a few times to clear his head and sat his drink down, "Michelle was attacked by a hell hound a few hours ago. When I got her here I did my best to heal her wound but for some reason her body was pushing back my magic and she also healed herself against the poison."
Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

If I Die Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:37 am

Tristian was fuming. Her best friend was laying in her own blood passed out on D'artagnan's bed and he was down here drinking! Wrinkle coward back away from her the scent of her magic making him extremely nervous. He didn't like the idea of the witch doing magic on Misha she was too pure for someone like this Tristian to be around. He would watch her and make sure nothing went wrong. Misha was already wounded enough, he didn't want anything else bad to happen to her.

The witch shook her head slowly running her fingers through her hair. "No, if she had been bitten by a hell hound she would be dead. No human can survive an attack." she took a seat on the couch and tilted her head to the side. "So this is why you asked me here. Michelle survived on her own, with no antidote which means that she can't be human." Michelle not being human was like someone saying the Pope was actually a Muslim or something. The girl screamed human, and she held no scent or aura of a supernatural creature. But, from what D'artagnan was describing to them...it would seem there was more to their friend then they originally thought.
Back to top Go down
Khalid Nasser
Professor
Khalid Nasser

Full Name : Khalid Nasser
Race : Fae, Boogeyman

If I Die Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:30 pm

Everybody better beware

I ain't scared, live my life alright I ain't scared, to stand and fight But I'm scared of the boogeyman

Oh Wrinkle…he was such a hoot saying he wasn’t a little hobbit and Khalid chuckled. He was short so…he was a hobbit. Khalid shook his head at D’artagnan to see him drunk and crossed his arms as he stood before him, glad his friend was far too out of it to get mad at Tristian for hitting him. When he explained what happened he made a very, very surprised face “She healed…herself?” he said slowly and in a way that he obviously thought D’artagnan had lost his absolute mind. He raised a brow and gave him a look “Did you also see smiley stickers come out of the hellhound’s ears?” He asked sarcastically then shook his head “She couldn’t possibly heal herself. I’ve seen two hellhound attacks before this lovely event and no one, ever, has survived without the antidote. It’s impossible. Not even a fae as powerful as you could survive with no help” There had to be something else that was up, what in the hell was he even talking about? He motioned to Tristian when she agreed no human could survive and had a ‘see!’ expression on his face….which quickly dropped when the subject of Misha not being human came up. Oh….

Suddenly the look on his face wasn’t so surprised and he winced a bit in a guilty fashion. He sighed and dropped his arms and went over to sit on the couch beside D’artagnan, leaning back against it “No supernatural creature can survive a hellhound bite. Not one I have ever heard of and I’ve been around a damn long time. Vampires, werewolves, fairies, dragons, sprites, mermaids…all of them are susceptible to the bite. Only demons from hell cannot be harmed by it, and Misha is no demon” He sighed “But…the whole Misha maybe not being exactly normal…wellllll” He made another face “That might not be so far off actually”

credit lily of [Only admins are allowed to see this link], [Only admins are allowed to see this link] & [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

If I Die Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:16 pm

D'artagnan groaned and rubbed his temples as the effects of his alcohol started to dwendle. Michelle was upstairs recooping, Tristian was still yelling at him and Khalid was being his overly smart assy self. Wrinkle brought him a nice cup of tea, though in all honesty he wanted more alcohol but knew that if he drank anymore he would be of no help to any of them. The fae cared for Michelle, more than he let on. Yes he flirted with her, complimented her, protected her, but in truth he loved her. And that was a big thing for D'artagnan. Love didn't come easy for him, yes he was good looking, a gentleman, a wonderful lover, but to be in love was never easy. He had never felt it's embrace or it's heartache. He shied away from such things to protect himself.

But the thought of losing Michelle hurt more than any wound ever could. In those few moments where she lay bleeding and in pain, D'artagnan felt his world start to break. The world, his world wouldn't be the same without her. She was a bright light that illuminated his gray world, a warmth that he had never felt before. He was a greedy man and wanted to keep her as long as possible. Opening his hand he showed it to Khalid and Tristian, a large black burn mark mared the flesh of his palm. It would be gone in a few days but it was still very clear at this moment. "I tried to heal the wound on her side where she was bitten, something in her pushed my magic out and it rebounded. Burning my hand. The poison isn't in her system. It's completely gone and she didn't have the antidote."
Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

If I Die Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:33 pm

Tristian paced back and forth nibbling angrily on her black polished nails. So Michelle wasn't dead, that's always good, but she was possibly a very powerful supernatural creature, that was bad. The girl had panic attacks over other people and their weirdness if she went up there and told her that she was something else other than human the poor girl would have a heart attack. Not to mention Tristian liked the fact that Michelle was human, it gave a sense of balance to their little motley crew. When she had gone into the room there was a strange feeling in there, like old magic. At first she passed it off as D'artagnan but this was a different form of magic.

"Ok...ok...if Michelle is a supernatural thing then it's obviously powerful. Very powerful and by the way I am not happy with the fact that you let her get made into hell hound puppy chow!"" Summoning her grimoire she had the giant book float in front of her as she quickly scanned the pages looking for supernatural creatures that could fight off hell hound poisons. Demons were one, but Michelle was nothing like that, real angels could fight it off as well but they hadn't been seen in years and even as innocent as Michelle was she was no angel. She continued to flip through her book but found nothing. Taking out the spell for "Revealing the Truth" she closed the book and made her way back up the stairs. The sooner they found out just what Michelle was the better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

If I Die Young Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Die Young   If I Die Young I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I Die Young
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next