Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 3 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Full Name : Elizabetia Christine Romanov
Race : Vampire

Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?   Who Said Chivalry Is Dead? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 11:31 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]Eliza thought on Francesca's words, she didn't really know him save for the few things she got out of him last night, yet she trusted him like she had known him forever. "I feel like I can trust him...deep in my bones I know I can trust him. My instincts have never proven me wrong yet." she looked towards the wolf's bedroom a small smile spreading across her lips. Yes, she knew he would never betray her. He was a good man, a man with honor. Something that men in this era lacked and probably would never have or understand. "You have nothing to worry about Francesca." she said softly pulling the younger vampire into an embrace. Eliza didn't hug often but when she did it had meaning behind it.

Niles dried off his hands and placed the dishes in their right places. The wolf kept a nice house for a bachelor. He had refused to speak up when Francesca looked at him. He would always side with his mistress before anyone. From what the old vampire knew is that the wolf had protected his mistress with his life and that was something Niles was proud of. Until he did something that would warrant his disapproval he would stand behind his mistress one hundred percent of the way.

Eliza watched as her two fledglings made their way out of the wolves home. Arian would be pleased no doubt the poor man looked dreadfully uncomfortable with so many vampires within his home. She chuckled at Francesca's statement, "If he wants a bouncy one I'll get him one." Arian walked out of the bathroom completely dressed. Eliza's dark eyes roamed his body for a moment before placing her empty coffee glass in the sink. "It would seem they had more pressing matters to attend to. You now have me all to yourself." she smiled and clicked off her phone, there would be no more interruptions, no more calls, no more annoying women begging for Arian to fix their cars. Today, Eliza had Arian to herself.

Grabbing her wallet she stuck it in her back pocket and slipped on her sandal heels. "Niles? No normally he stays at the manor. He probably only came because Francesca made him. The two of them have a strange relationship, I've never seen him cave to anyone other than me or her." Straightening up she ran her hands over her shirt. "Niles is my fledgling, and France is my adopted fledgling. Both are extremely important to me. They only care for my safety. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down

Who Said Chivalry Is Dead?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3