Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
My life on the battlefield Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

My life on the battlefield

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Claire Delgado
Dean's Guard
Claire Delgado

Full Name : Claire Jacklynn Delgado
Race : Werewolf

My life on the battlefield Empty
PostSubject: My life on the battlefield   My life on the battlefield I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:48 pm

Claire Delgado

School Staff

Dean's Guard

Angie Harmon

Claire is a rather old, and very wise werewolf that is an exception to her race. Unlike some werewolves, her life has not ended, and she has not aged since her 30s. She is well over 1500 years old thanks to magic, which she has yet to decide is a blessing or a curse. She was a loyal guard to a vampire for nearly 1400 years before destiny threw her a curve ball. In the heat of battle she made eye contact with a wolf in fog and in that moment she knew she had found her soul mate. She doesn't know whether or not this wolf is male or female she just knows that they are out there. She given back to the wizard that cast the spell and has lived at AETU for the last 100 years working a variety of jobs. Recently she was told that the dean requested her as a gaurd, and while hesitant at first, she agreed.

Friends: Claire is a friendly person she makes friends easily and loves nothing more then just sitting around chatting over ice cold beers. When it comes to fellow wolves she hold a certain respect for them, but she has never had a pack mentality.

Enemies: While Claire tries not to have them, there are just people in life that hate you just for the sake of hating you.

Lovers: Claire has had many lovers in her life, but that is mainly due to her human impulses over her wolf. Over the last 100 years or so she hasn't really slept around and if she did it was because she had some how managed to get drunk. She has found her soul mate, which is what keeps her from sleeping around to much. Only problem is she doesn't know who that wolf is.

Coding by April (myfairtardis) from Caution 2.0
Back to top Go down
Kythen Lyaer
Senior
Kythen Lyaer

Full Name : Kythen Joshua Lyaer
Race : Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: My life on the battlefield   My life on the battlefield I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:45 pm

Eventually she needs to meet Nowe and they can figure out whether they can be friends or not. They're both guards so they're probably work together fairly closely. =3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My life on the battlefield   My life on the battlefield I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:49 pm

Dont forget about Katerina she's also a deans guard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My life on the battlefield   My life on the battlefield I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:25 pm

Claire is just stepping into the position so she will need to meet them both at some point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My life on the battlefield   My life on the battlefield I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My life on the battlefield
Page 1 of 1