Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
A deal is a deal Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

A deal is a deal

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A deal is a deal Empty
PostSubject: A deal is a deal   A deal is a deal I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:45 pm

Getting food was not always easy for Devika, often times when she was ready for the fun part of her night, often clients opted to pay the full amount instead of dealing with a small cut. Lets face it, a female drinking your blood was really only sexy these days if it came from a vampire. That being said she had to keep some people on the side that were more then willing to give her the blood that she needed. That is why she was even bothered coming to this god forsaken dorm to begin with.

There was a student here, an art student of sorts that was usually willing to trade some of her blood for art supplies. It wasn't something she did often, but the witch was her last resort and Davika needed to feed. She walked through the hall making her way up to the door, her eyes protected by sunglasses because the sun was bothering them. Once she got to the proper door she set the bag she had in her hands on the ground then knocked on the door.

The fae was sure that the moment the other saw her that it would be a sign of why she was here. After all it wasn't like this was a social call, as Devika didn't really have 'friends'. "Tris its me, Devika." She spoke after a moment of silence, hoping that if she told the girl who it was that she would come to the door faster. Key here was to keep her patience and wits about her until she got into the girl's room. It was hard smelling all the different people in the dorm but at least she knew that food was coming.
Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

Full Name : Tristian Amelia Arezzo
Race : Witch

A deal is a deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A deal is a deal   A deal is a deal I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:33 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Soft classical music played softly in the background of her dorm room. Tristian sat close to her current puppet masterpiece, with a pair of slender glasses on the tip of her nose, she carefully painted the detailed carving of the puppet. The little witch had been working hard on this puppet for weeks now. Dipping the brush into the paint she worked carefully on the eyes and lips her hand steady and straight with every movement of the brush.

A loud knock shook the serenity of the room. Leaning back slowly she took off her glasses and rubbed her eyes. It wasn't late but she had been working for hours. Washing out the brush she picked up a rag and walked to the door. Tristian was dressed in her pajama's. A pair of oversized male sleepy pants and a white tank top. Twisting the knob to the door she opened the door and smiled at Devika. "Right on time as usual. Come in." Tristian stepped aside and let the fae woman in.

Flipping on the lights to the room she switched off the music. Tristian honestly didn't remember how she started this relationship with the fae woman but it was benifical for the both of them. One Tristian needed supplies, they weren't cheap and she wasn't making a lot of money, and two, the fae needed blood to feed on. It wasn't a bad relationship but if Khalid found out no doubt she'd never hear the end of it. " Hows your day?" Tristian knew how hungry the woman was, seeing as how she actually came here. That and her aura was an angry red.
Back to top Go down

A deal is a deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A deal is a deal   A deal is a deal I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:06 pm

Devika hated to admit that she needed someone but lets face it when you weren't a vampire and you needed blood you were seen as some sort of freak. At least coming here she new that it was pure business for the both of them and well it was an equal exchange for them both. Tris got the best of the best art equipment and Devika got what she needed, it was a win win really. So yes, she was a little impatience but then again weren't most people when they were hungry.

When the door finally opened she gave a small sigh of relief, thank god she wouldn't have to go and track the woman down she hated doing that. She knelt down and picked up the bag full of supplies "This should hold you over for awhile." she spoke as she held the bag up in front of her and walked inside. It was a small place, but then again it was perfect for a student here.

"Exhausting, I had two people cancel on me at the last so I am glad you were available tonight." She spoke honestly but there was a touch of sweetness in her voice because she actually liked the witch. "I got you some new paints this time, they are from France or Italy I am not really sure. I was told it was the best on the market, so naturally I got you one of every color." Devika didn't know much about paint or anything like that she just bought the most expensive stuff and hoped it was good enough.

"What about you luv how was your day?" She asked in a kind manner as if she was actually interested, but then again Devika wasn't ever interested in anyone's day but still she tried to be pleasant whenever possible because really Tris was doing her a favor.
Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

A deal is a deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A deal is a deal   A deal is a deal I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Tristian took the bag from Devika and closed the door behind her. Opening her bag her eyes lit up like a tree one Christmas. She was running low on paints and was happy that Devika had gotten her such good quality. Smiling Tristian launched herself into the fae woman's arms and hugged her tight. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" she leaned left and right a couple of times before running over to her work station and setting up her new supplies.

Currently sitting on her working station was a porcelean doll of Devika. It was suppose to be a gift but she was too excited to cover it up. It was almost done the only thing left to paint was her eyes and lips. She had hair and an elegant red dress that went below her feet. On the inside of the doll were symbols of protection. Though she and Devika weren't exactly friends per say, they did have a nice relationship. And while the woman did feed off of her like a leech she had a soft spot for her. For some reason Devika reminded her of someone but Tristian just couldn't place her finger on it.

"Besides making my chem lab almost go up in flames I had a rather enjoyable day. I'm been working on this for so long that I lost track of time or else I would have taken a shower before you came. I'm covered in paint." she smiled and tossed the now empty bag into the trash. She knew she was a last resort so a lot of people must have called out on her for Devika to come to Tristian this late. "I'm glad I can be of assisstance."
Back to top Go down

A deal is a deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A deal is a deal   A deal is a deal I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:49 pm

Devika was a little shell shocked when the witch grabbed her in a tight hug. Hugging wasn't really something the fae did often, it was just so... eh she didn't even know what it was. Still she brought a hand around and gave the girl's back a couple of pats on the back for good measure and a smile swept over her face. "You are most welcome luv." She spoke and was thankful that the other let her go to go and put her paints away.

Running her hands over the front of her blouse she gave a listen to, and looked up curiously to see what it was that Tris had been working on. The only thing that Devika actually knew was that the girl liked art and often dabbled in some sort of doll making of some kind, she didn't really know. What she did know was that the doll she was looking at looked remotely like herself and that caused her to turn her head lightly and race a brow. It was odd seeing herself in such a miniature form, but in a sense it was kind of cool to see as well.

She shook her head lightly "Don't be silly, it's really not that big of a deal, but if you would feel more comfortable I can wait while you go get a shower." She offered because she may have been hungry but with the arrangement these two had she could wait a little bit longer. "I'm not picky you know that." She gave her a smile as she walked over and sat down on the couch with her arms spread out over the back of it. She crossed one leg over the other, getting comfortable so that the other could take a shower if she so please.
Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

A deal is a deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A deal is a deal   A deal is a deal I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:55 am

Smiling Tristian bounced happily from foot to foot. "Okies, you just chill here and I'll be back in just sec. Feel free to look around just...dont...mess with the station. I've been working on that doll for weeks and the last thing I want is for it to be broken. " tossing a playful wink in Devika's direction, Tristian gathered her bathing supplies and exited her dorm to head to the showers.

She passed several students along the way as she basically ran for the nearest shower, tossing off her clothing as she went. Hot water rained down upon her making her skin turn and angry red. Devika was a mixed blessing. True Tristian didn't like to be fed on, who would it felt wierd and made her dizzy afterwards. Then she has to explain to Khalid why she's exhausted. But on the otherhand as payment Devika brings her art supplies, expensive ones that will last a long time. And in truth, Tristian liked Devika sorta.

Quickly scrubbing herself clean and washing her hair, the little wicca known as Tristian leapt out of the shower and replaced her clothing. Holding her bathing supplies between her teeth she wrapped her hair up tightly in a towel as she jogged back to the dorm room she called home. She hadn't been gone more than ten minutes tops.

Opening the door Tristian tossed down her bathing supplies and smiles."Okay, all nice and clean. Let's get this blood buffet going." flopping down on the seat next to her Tristian held out her right arm and smiled, "Bonapitte"
Back to top Go down

A deal is a deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A deal is a deal   A deal is a deal I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:43 pm

Devika was use to holding off her hunger for things, holding it off for sex was the worst though, because it involved a lot of activity on an empty stomach. Waiting for Tris to take a shower was nothing at this point, and she sat comfortably on the couch while Tris ran off to get a shower. It wasn't often that she had a chance to look around, but Devika wasn't really that nosy about what people kept in their personal space, she simply sat there and let her eyes scan over the room.

One probably wouldn't agree that Tris was still a kid, but seeing as she had slumber for over 300 years, it was safe to say that the witch's tastes were still a bit childish. Not that Devika minded the decor, it was merely her opinion on the matter.

As she waited she brought her arms down to her lap and her leg starting to bounce on the toe of her foot. It wasn't that she was getting impatient she was just a little hungry and it was getting to the point where she would have been more then willing to slip into another room, kill the poor bastard and leave. Luckily, as she started planning that little event, Tris came back into the room as bubbly as ever.

Giving a smile as the girl sat down, Devika reached into her pocket and pulled out her [Only admins are allowed to see this link] knife and with a flick of the wrist she exposed the blade. [b]"Thanks." She spoke sincerely, before taking the girl's arm gently with one hand as the other controlled the blade. She made a small cut, maybe an inch long just above where the wrist flexed and once the blood bubbled to the surface she couldn't help but to lick her lip.

She flicked the blade closed and stuck it in her pocket before she brought her head down to the wrist and began to drink the blood that was flowing from the wound. She closed her eyes as she drank, the better sweet taste of copper filled her mouth. While she was hungry she avoided drinking fast and just let the blood flow naturally into her mouth so that she didn't take to much. At least this cut was easier to hide then some fang bites from a vampire, but it was still a bitch for her to get the blood as people didn't like being cut with a knife.
Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

A deal is a deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A deal is a deal   A deal is a deal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:23 pm

Tristian was use to knives and blood, being a witch you tended to use a lot of both when doing spells and such. Her arms had tiny near invisible scars along them so she didn't really care that Devika knicked her. Leaning her head back Tristian pulled out her phone and looked over her missed calls and texted while Devika nommed happily on her blood. Tristian had to force back her magic the first few times Devika feed from her, Tristian's natural body instinct wanted to ward away the fae who fed from her but after a while it stopped and allowed the fae woman to drink as much as she wanted.

Clicking the message button she grumbled slightly and read over her texts. A few were from Kythen wanting to know when they could practice their lines together, another was from Misha asking how her day was and the majority was Khalid, asking where she was, why wasn't she answering her phone, if she was making more Ken dolls, threatening to break down her door if she didn't answer. He was such an overgrown drama king. But she couldn't help but smile as she read over the texts. He cared, in his own twisted, extremely possessive way.

Tristian closed her eyes as a wave of dizziness washed over her. Her phone buzzed loudly on her hand. Lifting the device over her head she looked at the name flashing on the front and groaned, "Bman, I'm not in the mood to talk to you right now." Tristian whispered tossing the phone over on her desk and looking at Devika, "Feel any better?"

Back to top Go down

A deal is a deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A deal is a deal   A deal is a deal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:18 pm

It took a lot of restraint for Devika not to try and pull more blood from the wound, but she managed to only drink what came out naturally. Tris was the only one that she really had this sort of control with, then again it was a witch she was dealing with and had experienced the raw end of it a time or two before. It was only because the girl's body was in defense mode so Devika never retaliated.

Once the wound stopped bleeding, Devika pulled her mouth away and licked her lips and used a finger to clean up some that had spilled down her face. She was already starting to feel better, and her hair had gone from a ghostly white blonde to more of a dirty blonde color which meant that she would need to feed again later but at least she wasn't in murder spree mode.

"Thank you." She spoke as she closed her eyes for a moment and just let feeling of energy take her over again. "Bman?" She questioned with a curious look on her face as she opened her eyes. That name sounded oddly familiar, but she wasn't sure as to why. "Much better, is there anything that you need should I need your assistance again?" She inquired. Devika hoped that it wouldn't come down to this again, but at least she would know should she need to come by.
Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

A deal is a deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A deal is a deal   A deal is a deal I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:41 pm

Tristian wouldn't have cared if she pulled a little more. Being magical her blood replenished fairly quickly. Once the fae was finished Tristian pulled out her first aid kit and disinfected the cut and bandaged it up. A small amount of crimson liquid stained the white cloth but stopped after a couple of seconds. Standing on wobbily legs Tristian shook her head a couple of times and sat down on her work bench and put her glasses back on her eyes.

"This was suppose to be a surprise." she said taking up the brush again and dipping it into the paint to continue the details of the face. "You spend a lot of money on these art supplies and I only give you a small amount of crimson goodness. So, this was to repay you." Smiling she looked over at Devika as her appearance changed, she looked so much like someone she knew but for some reason her mind was coming up as a blank.

Her phone buzzed loudly again, rolling her eyes she pushed the ignore button and set it gently on the table. "Bman is my...well I'm not sure what he really is we're just sleeping together but he's the most possessive ass person I've ever met." She shook her head and chuckled, "He's strange man, sometimes I just want to stangle the hell out of him. But other times...well...lets just say it's complicated...and as far as supplies go. No I don't need any more for a while."
Back to top Go down

A deal is a deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A deal is a deal   A deal is a deal I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:07 pm

Devika has to admin that the witches blood was divine and she did want more but that was probably because she had waited so long to eat in the first place. She would be good for now though, maybe she could pick up some unsuspecting college student later and get her fill that way, for now she just licked her lips clean of the blood she had taken from the other.

When the witch spoke of a surprise, Devika rose a brow, what had the girl gone and done now? Slowly standing up she walked over to where Tris had sat down and noticed the doll that the woman had been working on. It had an remarkable resemblance to the fae and that sort of threw her off a bit. "You made that?" She spoke in a rather impressed manner, because it wasn't like the two of them spent a whole lot of time together so seeing how it looked was well impressive.

"Trust me it wasn't as much as you think." She spoke in a kind manner, but Devika never told anyone how much she spent on anything really. Truth be told it was a fair trade for the blood as far as the fae was concerned.

Devika couldn't help but to smile with a soft undertone of laughter "Sounds like most of the men I know." She spoke, but most of all it reminded her of her brother. How many times had that man blown up at her for feeding off of someone that was 'his'. She couldn't help it if they had the same taste in people but whatever. "So how long you been making these?" Devika didn't usually take the time to get to know the witch, but she had a remarkable talent that did interest the fae some.
Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

A deal is a deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A deal is a deal   A deal is a deal I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:46 pm

"I wanted to show you what all those supplies towards. They don't just sit around and gather dust though Khalid would really like them too." she wiped off the brush gently with a damp rag. Pricking her finger lightly with a nettle she let a few drops of blood gather in tiny cup before dipping her brush into it and began painting the lips. "I also put a little of myself into my dolls. It's a family thing I suppose." she said with a shrug her eyes never leaving the area she was working on. It took a lot to make this particular doll. The outfit, the carvings, the symbols on the inside, not to mention Khalid had almost broken it three times already with his recklessness.

"I'm not stupid Devika, I know how much these supplies cost remember, I'm the one that told you about them. I feel like I should just start bagging my blood so that you can get more out of it. You spend a lot of money on what little I give you. I feel like I'm taking advantage of you." Tristian was a strange woman, anyone could see that, but that was just the way she was raised to be.

"Yeah he's a bit strange...and arrogant...and an asshole. And honestly the only real good thing I can say about him is that he tries to be sweet...but it ends up in disaster. That and all his cats scare me." For a man of his age having a million cats it made her a little weirded out. But Tristian cared about him, even if he was bad for her and he was an asshole. "What about you? Do you have anyone in your life that you are with?" Tristian didn't spend much time with Devika, it was normally just a pick-me-up and she was gone but it didn't hurt to get to know her a little.
Back to top Go down

A deal is a deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A deal is a deal   A deal is a deal I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:34 pm

Shit! That was the words that ran through Devika's mind over and over and over again as soon as Khalid's name was spoken. Just her luck, she found someone willing to give there blood and again, AGAIN it was the same person freaking person that Khalid was with. "Did...Did you just say Khalid?" she asked, and it was a good thing that Tris was busy working on her doll because it gave Devika a chance to compose herself.

At that point Devika knew that she had to call these little meetings off, cause once Khalid found out, whoa boy was Devika in for an ear full. Jesus now this meant she actually had to pay him a visit.

Walking over to the couch she started gathering her things, cause it was time to bail. "Don't worry about it, I am the one who decides how much a person's blood is worth. she commented as she put her jacket on and used her hands to pull her hair out the back.

"Listen I won't be needing your services anymore, got someone else lined up." that was a lie but Devika would not risk another arguement with her twin brother.

Grabbing her purse she simply walked out without so much as a goodbye because well she was mentally kicking herself in the ass for all of this happening... Again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A deal is a deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: A deal is a deal   A deal is a deal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A deal is a deal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: