Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
I'm gonna leave my bones Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

I'm gonna leave my bones

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Full Name : Andre Acelin Louvel
Race : Werewolf

I'm gonna leave my bones Empty
PostSubject: I'm gonna leave my bones   I'm gonna leave my bones I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:13 pm

andre acelin louvel
I'm gonna leave my bones Tumblr_m8rkh07Qr91rx5o8no1_500
AND I DON'T NEED THE BIRDS
LET THEM FLY AWAY

"If a lion had you in it's jaws, I would attack it. If the ropes binding your soul are your own wrists, I will cut them." Andre Louvel is not the picturesque professor that people dream of when signing themselves up for Aeternitas University. He is stoic, cold, and rather dead seeming. Not so long ago he wasa cruel man, moving from town to town and enjoying what he could there before the numbness tingled off and he moved to the next town for the next thrill. The plays in his life eventually withered the man down to his bare bones, or the shell of the man that was. To most Andre is distant and stoic, though intelligent and a good professor. He can mostly be seen at school or at the bar. To very few he is sarcastic and shows his true compassion, but it is there (to clarify for those who think he's simply dead inside).

adella louvel
mon amour
"You want a wife. You need a wife to turn your fate around, Andre." The girl was sought after for her powers, and a malicious vampire toyed at the wolf's buried weak spot. Over and above all else, the old alpha missed his wife. After weeks of persuasion he agreed to the arranged marriage so that the school would acquire such a powerful little fae. He assumed Adella would be dull and he could divorce her in a few years like Evelyn promised. He didn't expect to still have a heart that could learn to beat for someone else.

caspian montisque
annoyance
There are few things that Andre would truly enjoy in life. Amongst them is attacking Caspian. It would be as pleasant as reading the sunday paper, or enjoying a hot cup of cocoa on a cold winter's night. Though as much as he would like to snap him in half for hanging around his wife, there is a mutual respect between the two wolves. They may butt heads and bicker like old men, but if it came down to it they may actually get along.

vega dieudonne
rock bottom
All men that have seen a darker day have these. Women who weren't there to comfort them, but to ease a troubled mind with a mental numbness. She was his way of keeping busy, and things didn't exactly end gracefully. They talk now, and even tolerate each other, but there's still something about her that gets his inner wolf all rilled up.

freya hellenisitc
l'artiste
The smell of paint burns the wolf's nose, and Andre caught Freya in the act to end the scent of spray paint. Instead of yelling at her (which was a shock even to himself) he scolded her for doing it in such an open place where it would get washed down quickly. Instead he told her to hide gems of her artwork throughout the school; but would deny, deny, deny if word ever got to Evelyn.

devika deVille
survivor
She was the one to pick him up when he most needed it. At the time he learned how to adapt from her, how to survive, and didn't take the care she offered. Booze was too important to him back then. Stupid and arrogant as he was he let her go, or rather pushed her away and only took from her what he wanted; but now she's back and making sure he doesn't mess up again.

I DON'T WANT YOUR HEART
it leaves me cold

Last edited by Andre Louvel on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:35 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna leave my bones   I'm gonna leave my bones I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:19 pm

Mutual Respect but at eachothers throats about everything, just because.
Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna leave my bones   I'm gonna leave my bones I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Very Happy annoyance like a brother
Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

Full Name : Freya Rayanne Hellenisitc
Race : Cheshire Fae

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna leave my bones   I'm gonna leave my bones I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:06 pm

I am not sure how or if my two ladies would know him.

Devika is an angelic fae that is a call girl, maybe they could have hooked up in the past?

Freya is a Cheshire fae, but he would probably smell the cat in her and not like her a whole lot. She also likes to tag the school with graffiti.
Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna leave my bones   I'm gonna leave my bones I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:38 am

I'm down for both Smile Devika could definitely have been a past hook up. And if he saw Freya tagging the school he'd stop and stare, then tell her she needed to add more variety to her tag or something rather than stop her xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna leave my bones   I'm gonna leave my bones I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:17 am

I feel the need to have wolf boy be involved with my angsty vampire. Meet Vega. Prolly going to be a student, I'm not sure what could go on with them.

Maybe they could've been together, but their differences in race and Vega's general appetite being insatiable, there could've been problems.

She could be angry that he's married now, or something. ;p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna leave my bones   I'm gonna leave my bones I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:39 pm

Devika would be slightly disappointed that Andre is now married, but she would respect it. Though she may try and corrupted wifey pooh and try and teach her some new tricks. I do however see them being friends, and maybe when she is hungry he helps her out with a bit of blood? She can eat from anyone but prefers sups that can heal themselves.

Freya would love that he let her tag the school, and would definitely do something in his honor. She might even have to do a tribute to him and his new wifey, and it would be a tasteful one because he is nice to her.
Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna leave my bones   I'm gonna leave my bones I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Vega could have been a fling in a very dark time in Andre's life. Maybe right after his pack was killed? He could have sought mental numbness with her and stuck around her to keep his thoughts away from what happened. Maybe they tolerate each other, but he would told her he vowed to never get married again. So maybe partial enemies? Frenemies lol.

Devika could have been in a slightly better time in Andre's life. Just when he was coming out of his alcoholic coma and moving closer to the school. He could have learned to 'just be a survivor' with her and stayed fairly emotionless, but would have also tried to bring back his charm a little. He would have let her feed once in a while after being extremely hesitant at first, but now that he's married he would be very unsure about doing that. She could definitely try to corrupt his little Addie, just talk to Ash haha.

& last but not least Freya. He would see her tag things and watch her do it, but he'd be like "Do it where Evelyn won't find it immediately, sugar. Make it a hidden spectacle. The more obvious it is the faster it will get washed down." Also: don't tell Evelyn he tolerates her behavior lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna leave my bones   I'm gonna leave my bones I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:06 pm

Hehehe, Frenemies sounds good! I like your idea. ;D
Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna leave my bones   I'm gonna leave my bones I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:20 pm

Horray! She was a rock bottem point! lol Jk
Back to top Go down
Kythen Lyaer
Senior
Kythen Lyaer

Full Name : Kythen Joshua Lyaer

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna leave my bones   I'm gonna leave my bones I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:44 pm

Ky's going to end up friends with his wifey. Might flirt a bit with her at first until he realizes she's married but otherwise will be sort of a big brother type figure to her. So I don't know how he'd fit into Andre's life beyond being a bit of a nuisance buthey, everyone needs someone around to irritate them from time to time right? ;3
Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

Full Name : Tristian Amelia Arezzo
Race : Witch

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna leave my bones   I'm gonna leave my bones I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:55 pm

Puts Tristian up here-

Tristian is friends with Adella and doesn't like how their marriage is so she'll probably go to him and poke him to show her a little more attention and affection. Think of her as an annoying fairy god mother Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Freya Hellenisitc
Citizen
Freya Hellenisitc

Full Name : Freya Rayanne Hellenisitc
Race : Cheshire Fae

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna leave my bones   I'm gonna leave my bones I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:57 am

I could see Devika helping him get sober, she went through many stages where she felt the need to help people and he could be one of them. She could have been a sobriety couch of sorts, maybe she sticks around to keep him on the wagon. I could see the feeding off of him, being her way of making sure he wasn't drinking or using something else on the side? I see him being one of the few that Devika ever 'cared' about, not in a romantic way but maybe the closest thing to a friend she has ever had?

Freya would appreciate the advice very much and would never tell anyone that he helped her with where to tag Smile
Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna leave my bones   I'm gonna leave my bones I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:43 am

Ky would irritate Andre. He wouldn't appreciate men around her in general, so Ky would irritate him at first. Once he knew Ky was being nice to her he would start to be nice to Ky... sort of. A very growly, grumpy old man nice. He'd be a squirrel on the old man's lawn xD

Tristian would irritate him at first too xD He'd be like "I AM affectionate. I bring her flowers and shit." He would. But he would appreciate Addie having a friend, so he'd try and put on a smile for Tristian. Maybe she could help him pick out a ring for Addie down the road? She doesn't have one now cept a wedding band, but he'll eventually get her an engagement ring that maybe Tristian could help him pick out or something. He likes doing things ass backwards.

Devika would have had a hard time getting him to stop drinking. He can stop any time he wants, he swears! Lol. He would have been VERY stubborn and not wanted to stop, so he'd be a very hard character for her to help. Maybe that's why they stopped 'seeing' each other in the end? Because she couldn't watch him self destruct anymore.
Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

Full Name : D'artagnan De Lioncort
Race : Fae/Djinn

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna leave my bones   I'm gonna leave my bones I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:10 am

Tristian would be like "Stop being so GRRRR she's a fairy she needs to see some kind of soft side of you." and she would happily do it. If he starts acting all sweet she'd be a happy little witch haha
Back to top Go down
Kythen Lyaer
Senior
Kythen Lyaer

Full Name : Kythen Joshua Lyaer

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna leave my bones   I'm gonna leave my bones I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:56 am

Haha, my little wolf is used to being growled at. He's caused his fair share of trouble and still does from time to time, though certainly not as much since he's grown up a bit. But mostly he'd leave Andre alone and spend him time with Adella. He's going to teach her how to ride horses and be her source of information for things from a man's point of view (though I can see his first conversation with Adella about men being rather awkward). =3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna leave my bones   I'm gonna leave my bones I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:12 pm

Ya I can see that happening, and now that she knows he is married she would be a little concerned for his wife so she tries to put herself back in his life as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna leave my bones   I'm gonna leave my bones I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:27 pm

He would be very sweet to Addie in private, but a little more cool and distant in public. So he'd be growly to Tristian to make her leave him alone xD Once she was appeased he would like her a bit more just for being Adella's pal.

To Ky Andre would bump heads at first but settle down and be passive about him, if not like him a little bit. He's not very good at showing when he likes people, especially men, so it would seem he was displeased with Ky's attention to Addie. She needs friends, so he wouldn't put up much fuss... after the initial 'fuck off' lol.

As for Devika he would be unsure about having her back in his life now that he's cleaned up his act. He's a much different man now, but still has a lot of the traits he used to have. Still drinks, still smokes cigars, still goes to the bar... but all in moderation. It might be nice to have a buffer though and someone to keep him in check and tell him he didn't need to drink every other night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna leave my bones   I'm gonna leave my bones I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:42 pm

Devika would do that no problem. She would even pick him up of he drank to much and get him sober before taking him home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna leave my bones   I'm gonna leave my bones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm gonna leave my bones
Page 1 of 1