Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
The man, the myth, the legend? Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

The man, the myth, the legend?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason Whitlock
Freshman
Mason Whitlock

Full Name : Mason William Whitlock
Race : Wizard

The man, the myth, the legend? Empty
PostSubject: The man, the myth, the legend?   The man, the myth, the legend? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:39 pm

The man, the myth, the legend? Aj_trauth_1239136036

Name: Mason Whitlock
Nickname(s): Mase, Witty-Boy
Marital Status: Single, and looking for a relationship

Mason is a new arrival to the University and feels like a small fish in a big pond. With the new pressures of college, being on the hockey team and controlling his powers, the weight of everything is pressing on him as he looks to fit in, make friends, survive and enjoy his college years. He often is very quiet and tends to be an emotional introvert, which can cause his powers to be shaky at times, but is a friendly person all in all, and if you can get him out of his shell, he will remain a loyal friend and back the person up through thick and thin. Anger him however and get on his bad side and he doesn't hesitate to hold grudges.

Friends:
-Tristian Arezzo
-Freya Hellenisitc
-Katarina Drake

Enemies:

Romantic Relations:

Last edited by Mason Whitlock on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

Full Name : Tristian Amelia Arezzo
Race : Witch

PostSubject: Re: The man, the myth, the legend?   The man, the myth, the legend? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:06 pm

HOWDY!! I have come to offer my characters to jooh!

Castielle Montisque: Castielle is the Head of the Historical Department and is often known as "The Ice Queen" for her cold demeanor to her students but for those who worm their way beyond the teacher/student relationship, they see a softer kinder side to her that often reaches out to the underdogs of the school.

Tristian Arezzo: Tristian is my freshman witch who was placed under a powerful enchantment for over three hundred years making her wake up in our time completely alone and ignorant to our times. Everything she knows of our time she learned from TV. (Go figure) Which would explain the way she dresses and speaks. She's really friendly and loves meeting new people. All of her powers come from her father and his grimoire. She's old school magic and isn't afraid to show it. But because she is still so young (even from being asleep for three hundred years) her magic is still a little wonky and if she isn't in tune iwth it...often makes things explode.

D'artagnan De Lioncort: Professor of the Music Department, he's a hard ass as well but loves students who really get into their music whether it be singing or instruments.

Katerina Croft: CIA Operative on loan to the school for protection of the non-supernatural students. She's the host of a demon named Xeira who devours the souls of humans. Though she isn't opposed to supernatural souls as well. She normally doesn't like people in fact she stays away from most people for their own protection but she does have a soft side for children. So if he was being picked on or something she'd protect him.

TEll me what you think and we shall make plot babiehs!
Back to top Go down
Mason Whitlock
Freshman
Mason Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: The man, the myth, the legend?   The man, the myth, the legend? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:20 pm

Awesome assortment of characters, I'll say that!! Alright, lets see here:

Castielle: Sounds like someone Mason would be afraid of, and would show a bunch of respect to, considering he hates getting into trouble and junk like that, though his curious personality can get him into trouble. Not too sure about this one yet...

Tristian: This would be a fun friend relationship, his powers are all over the place too at times and Mason has been known to break things when he's stressed out or anything like that. I'd consider these two having a friendship and breaking/exploding a few things.

D'artagnan: Mason loves his Classic Rock and Hard Rock, but can't sing and can barely play the Electric Bass. He would respect D'artagnan obviously as a professor, but again, not sure about this one.

Katerina: He would probably hide from her quickly if he knew about all that, but since he doesn't, Mason would probably look at her strangely and go on with his normal day, but its interesting how she shelters away but has a softer side for those struggling, I'll keep this in mind.

((Let me know what you think of this!! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The man, the myth, the legend?   The man, the myth, the legend? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:28 pm

So looks like Tristian wins this one lol

She needs some friends especially when she finds out he has problems with his magic too she'll feel connected to someone lol she's also secretly in a relationship with the fae side of Khalid Nesser.
Back to top Go down
Mason Whitlock
Freshman
Mason Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: The man, the myth, the legend?   The man, the myth, the legend? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:41 pm

Alright, that sounds pretty good, her history is really interesting and it'll be fun posting around with these two.
Back to top Go down
Tristian Arezzo
Freshman
Tristian Arezzo

PostSubject: Re: The man, the myth, the legend?   The man, the myth, the legend? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:33 pm

Okies I shall add him to her history <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man, the myth, the legend?   The man, the myth, the legend? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:54 am

I play Devika DeVille and Freya Hellenisitc

I could see Freya and Mason being friends, but Devika would likely try and steal his innocence XD.
Back to top Go down
Mason Whitlock
Freshman
Mason Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: The man, the myth, the legend?   The man, the myth, the legend? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:42 pm

Freya and Mason being friends would be a fun collection of threads, I could see that, and I think I have to agree with you on Devika, definitely would make the boy a bit nervous. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man, the myth, the legend?   The man, the myth, the legend? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:46 pm

I have a thread up for Freya in smokers alley if you want to join, or I could start a new one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The man, the myth, the legend?   The man, the myth, the legend? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The man, the myth, the legend?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: IC :: History Applications-
Jump to: