Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
I Now Pronounce You - Page 2 Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

I Now Pronounce You

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

Full Name : Andre Acelin Louvel
Race : Werewolf

I Now Pronounce You - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Now Pronounce You   I Now Pronounce You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:09 pm

There were times Andre wished he was more artistic. The home they were in was built and designed by him, but he hardly would call himself a craftsman of any sort. The house had been just a sketch, and a work over time when he was drunk and didn’t want to pass out just yet. They lived in his drunken blueprint that had been drawn on a napkin. Sometimes he imagined what he could have done if he only took the time while sober or actually sat down to contemplate something, but was too busy being a crabby and rough teacher to annoying little supes. Oh, he was living the life.

Most would have faltered when she said ‘thank you’, but Andre’s accent was a characteristic all it’s own and he knew immediately what she meant. “You’re welcome.” He said in english with his Cajun drawl. The French quarter wolf watched the fae pick at her food, but tried to mind his manners and focus on his own meal. Still, he couldn’t help but smirk here and there as he glanced at her until she got the hang of it. At least she was quick. “Settling in should come easily for you, Adella.” She seemed bright.

What would they do the rest of the night? For once, Andre wished he had school the next day so he could get his mind off of things and get out of the house. Who would have ever imagined that he was begging internally for school to come back around. The wolf had a few days off to give him time to enjoy his new bride, but there would be no ‘enjoyment’ like there was meant to be… right? The male in him hoped, but the soul and conscience he had knew better.

“You could unpack, then open wedding gifts.” Hopefully there weren’t any inappropriate wedding gifts. He had a feeling her face would turn the color of a tomato at any sort of suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Varrow
Dean
Evelyn Varrow

Full Name : Evelyn Varrow
Race : Vampire

PostSubject: Re: I Now Pronounce You   I Now Pronounce You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:41 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Your welcome…was that the term commonly used when people said thank you? Huh, she would have to try and remember that for future reference so she wouldn’t offend anybody. The food was good, different but it was good. She ate half the lamb before she started on the vegetables, this time just stabbing them with the fork and popping them in her mouth before chewing quietly. Everything about her was quiet, even when she moved in her seat she really didn’t make much noise at all. She looked at him when he spoke, but her brow furrowed some. Settling didn’t seem like it would be easy at all, she felt it would take years before she was even an ounce of happy living here with him but she just nodded solemnly and went back to her food.

She nodded again to his suggestion “Alright” She whispered and once again went back to her food. She ate slowly so he would finish eating first and once he did she quickly finished then got up, grabbing his plate then hers and take it to the sink. She also didn’t have sinks back home, they washed things in the river, but she had seen Evelyn use a sink already and knew how to function it. She turned the water on and immediately began cleaning the plates, wanting to be useful somehow and show him she was in fact a good house wife. Once she finished she turned to look at him then went over and picked up one of her boxes and glanced at Andre again before going upstairs to unpack.

Once her boxes were upstairs she put them on the bed and began taking things out and spreading them out on the bed, not knowing where Andre wanted her to put them. She had a few pieces of clothing and little knick knacks, but that was it from home. Evelyn had bought her a toothbrush, hair brush, deodorant, underwear and other essentials she didn’t have. Once she got everything out of the boxes she trained on one item from home. It was a blanket, the blanket her mother had made her when she was a baby and the blanket she was meant to use for her own children. She picked it up and held it against herself tightly, tears quickly filling her eyes and falling. She missed her mother…she wanted her here.

graphics: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
template: Mellaaaxx @ rcr & sp

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: I Now Pronounce You   I Now Pronounce You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:00 pm

Curiosity in the wolf had him watching Adella while she ate. He tried to mind what little manners he had left, but he found it a mix of emotions to watch her eat that he didn’t want to admit. Besides, she was his wife. He could watch her if he wanted, right? Right. Husbands didn’t need to give reason why they enjoyed looking at their wives, but everyone knew why.

By the time the wolf was done eating he wasn’t entirely full. There was still a hunger in the animal that he couldn’t quite satisfy, but he’d pick at the fruits once he washed the plates – but it was too late. Just after he set his fork down Adella picked up the plates and Andre furrowed his brows. “What are you doing?” He stood up slowly, grabbing a strawberry from the bouquet before going to the sink and standing close behind her and reaching to try and stop her. “You don’t have to wash these.” She truly was from the past. Was she going to wash his laundry and rub his feet too? The lycan may have painted his personality to come off as a chauvinistic pig, what with all the sleeping around, but his first wife and mother had put him in his place. Women were not lesser creatures. They were his equals, if not the backbone of men.

Again the confused him and picked up her own boxes to go unpack. He sighed, running a hand over his hair and scratched at his facial hair slightly. It was only stubble, but it was a habitual tic to touch at his head when he was flustered. Andre didn’t go after Adella right away. Instead he gave her a few minutes alone and put away the left overs of dinner, then plucked a few chocolate fruits from the bouquet and put them on a small plate. The treats in one hand, he went into his office and picked up a few of the beautifully wrapped (and one not so beautifully wrapped) gifts. Presents in hand, he went upstairs to the bedroom and pushed the door open gently with his foot.

The sight in his room made the wolf freeze, then frown and sigh. “Adella,” He said softly, trying to comfort her as he walked into the room and set the presents on the bed. At first he was at a loss what to say. ‘Sorry I snatched you from your family’ didn’t seem like the appropriate term, and part of him wanted to give Evelyn all the blame. “I’m sorry… Is there something I can do to comfort you?” No one wanted to see a woman cry, especially his new wife. No matter how false the wedding may be.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

Full Name : Adella Louvel
Race : Fairy/Werewolf

PostSubject: Re: I Now Pronounce You   I Now Pronounce You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:36 pm

“Cleaning” Was he simple reply to his question. What else did he think she was doing? She was doing her job as a wife. He had cooked; she could hardly make him clean the dishes, goodness no. Maybe he was used of being a bachelor too long, used to doing things on his own. But she wanted to show him now that he had a wife, she was the one to take over the trivial things a man really wasn’t meant to do. When he reached to stop her though she froze like he was going to hit her and she stared straight forward, holding her breath. “But…they are dirty” She whispered finally after she felt he wasn’t angry at her “They…I must…wash them…” She didn’t understand why he tried to stop her from cleaning them. Was he going to let her do anything she was supposed to? The fear of sitting around doing nothing seemed to be more of a reality every moment.

When she heard Andre she gasped, doing her usual freezing behavior and she quickly put the blanket down on the bed. She wiped at her tears hastily and looked down, trying to use her hair to mask her face. She shook her head and fiddled with some of the things on the bed, not knowing what to tell him “I don’t…know where to put things…” She muttered, keeping her face hidden because some stray tears were still falling. She sniffled and wiped at her eyes again then glanced to him discreetly before back to the gifts he brought then looked back to all her items on the bed, especially the blanket she had been holding when he came in. She tried to swallow back her sorrow and looked at him better “What are the gifts?” She asked, her voice a little hoarse.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: I Now Pronounce You   I Now Pronounce You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:05 pm

There didn’t seem to be much point in arguing with the Misses. She washed the plates and got nervous with him standing so close, he could almost heart her heart race. It partially excited the wolf within him to get a reaction like that from a she-wolf, but the man with a conscience kept his head calm. “I can wash them. Go rest your feet, it’s been a long day for you.” Traveling from another country to marry a man she didn’t know? That was one hell of a day, and she deserved to sit down and unwind for a few minutes without being bothered with ‘wifely duties’. He wouldn’t mind her helping out, but he wanted her to become comfortable first.

The tears made his chest heavy and his expression solemn. This was the reason Andre didn’t make friends. He didn’t want to have to go through the trouble of getting to know someone. He didn’t want to have to ask why they were upset, or what made them tick – he just wanted to automatically know. That’s what had been nice about a pack, he knew everything about his pack mates and they knew everything about him. Life was easy, though seldom private; but this girl was all private. Tonight wasn’t the night to delve into her personality, but he still wanted to make her feel better. “You can put anything wherever you want, mon chéri. This is your home.” Clenching his jaw, he shifted his weight then picked up the bowl of fruit he brought her. “Here.” Take it. Eat it. Feel better and stop crying. Was that acceptable to say? Obviously not, so he left it at ‘here’.

“Wedding gifts for us… mostly you, I think. Do you want to open them?” With that the wolf moved to the bed and plucked off the smallest gift ontop, his fingers toying with the ribbon it was wrapped with before he offered it to her and exhaled slowly. “Are you going to tell me why you were cryin’, Adella?”
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: I Now Pronounce You   I Now Pronounce You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:28 pm

She shook her head, really wanting to refuse him to do the dishes. Of course if he kept persisting or got angry with her she would immediately move away from the sink but for now he wasn’t getting cross or trying to push her away, so she was going to stand there and do the dishes like her mother had told her she needed to do as a wife. It had been a long day and all she wanted was to sleep, she hadn’t slept since she left her village and she was in dire need of rest. But she had a feeling even if she tried to sleep, she wouldn’t, not with him lying beside her all night. She would be too afraid to let her guard down and it was too foreign here. Perhaps she would sleep if he left the house, but maybe not even then.

Her home? Didn’t feel like it. Everything here was him, his home. His house, his bed, his decorations, his things, she felt very awkward being told to put things wherever. But she couldn’t leave it all on the bed so very slowly she picked one thing as a time and looked around the room and tried to match it with other things he had. When he offered her the fruit she took it but put it on the bed for the time being as she uncertainty moved around the room. She put her clothes in the closet, little trinkets on the dresser and the bathroom things she just put next to his. But every time she went to place something she would stop and look at him for permission, to make sure he was alright with her putting it there. It took a while but eventually she got everything off the bed, except her mother’s blanket.

When she was finished she went back over to the bed and sat at the very edge of it near the gifts. She looked at the gifts then took the one he offered her and slowly unwrapped it. Inside was a [Only admins are allowed to see this link] of a couple. It was exactly her style and her eyes lit up to see it, gently holding it in her hands and running her fingertips over it. She loved it, it was very beautiful and she was suddenly excited to open the other gifts. At his question though she pouted some and gently put the figurine beside her and glanced at her blanket “I miss my mother” She whispered sadly before taking another gift to open.

The next gift was a fancy photo album and she admired it for a moment before picking another. When she unwrapped it she was excited to see it was a book. She couldn’t read, but didn’t mean she didn’t like books. The cover was just black with red words, and since Adella couldn’t read well, she couldn’t read the very straightforward title of 365 Sex Positions: A New Way Every Day for a Steamy, Erotic Year. So she opened it curiously in the middle…and her jaw dropped when she saw the explicit photo of a couple in a very compromising position. She gasped and quickly closed the book and dropped it, her face as bright as a Christmas tree. She was stunned...absolutely stunned and she just stared down at the book in horror. What kind of book was that?! She looked to Andre in shock and just hoped she didn’t get in trouble for looking at it.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: I Now Pronounce You   I Now Pronounce You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:52 pm

It would be very difficult for Andre to cave and give into someone taking care of him. Too many years had passed since he had been taken care of, and too many things had happened since then. He was a different man than he once was. An independent man who was entirely used to taking care of himself (rare, eh?), so for now he would be sure to make sure Adella was comfortable before he was. Though it wasn’t like he did that with everyone he met. To most people, Andre came off as a jackass, but not to his wife.

The wolf leaned against the bed and watched his wife put away her things. One by one she plucked them off the bed and he watched her, taking one her strawberries when she had her back turned and smiling a small sheepish smile when she turned to look back at him. Did she need permission for each thing? Every time she looked at him his face was calm but with a hint of happiness to it – a rare sight on the expression of Mr. Louvel.

As his new bride settled down and sat on the bed to open her gifts he sat on the trunk at the foot of the bed, idly looking over the packaged while she opened a few. He smiled at the wooden couple, but his expression was mostly lit because of hers. Who knew the wolf could be so pleased in the company of someone he had just met? Andre hadn’t been like this in years, and those who knew him now wouldn’t recognize such behavior.

There was a sting at his heart when the young girl whimpered about her mother. The old wolf frowned and his eyes searched her face. “She can visit… or you could visit her. It’s not the end, just a new beginning. Next time you see her you’ll have plenty of stories to share.” Was that Hallmark enough to make her feel better?

“That’s nice.” He would say calmly and admire the things as she did, glad to have the focus off of her missed family. When it came turn for the book his brows raised and he began to laugh just as her face turned the color of a ripe autumn apple. He stood and picked the book up, flipping through the pages nonchalantly and snickering to himself the whole time. “I’ll be sure to send them your thank you card for this one.” He smirked, then went to the closet and tossed it up on the back of the top shelf to be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: I Now Pronounce You   I Now Pronounce You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:07 pm

She expected him to sit next to her on the bed, but was far more relaxed when he sat on the trunk instead. Close enough she didn’t feel he was avoiding her like the plague, but far enough that she had her own space and didn’t have to worry every movement he was going to pounce her. The way he looked at her was…well, kind. She wasn’t sure exactly how she expected him to look at her…well alright, yes she did, she expected him to look at her like her father looked at her or even her mother. With disdain, like she was his property, with a frown permanently on his lips and a scowl in his eyes that was ready to snap at her at every mistake she made. But he seemed so nice; he was looking at her like no one had ever looked at her before. It was a bit nerve-wracking, but it wasn’t unpleasant that was for sure.

She shook her head “No…I can never go back. He would never let her come here….I won’t see her again” Her voice cracked and some new tears stung her eyes, but she made herself strong enough to not let them fall as she tried to keep herself occupied with the gifts and eating the odd fruits covered in chocolate. “I can only write to her. But it is not the same” She started to fiddle with her necklace, it was her other comfort next to her mother’s blanket. She had never, ever been separated from her mother in her entire life, and now she’d never see her face again. Her mother had been the only one to ever love her and now…she had no one to love her. No one to talk to or get advice from or sing to her when she had bad dreams. She was alone.

When he picked up the book and looked at it she expected him to be just as appalled, but when he laughed and seemed unbothered she was truly aghast. She didn’t even know how she was supposed to react to the fact her husband was so comfortable looking at pictures of other naked people, so she just blinked and turned back to the gifts, but the image was burned in her mind and she was very uncomfortable about what had just happened. So she stiffly opened the other presents, but now she was extremely wary. They were other nice little wedding gifts but nothing she was drawn to like the willow figurine and nothing else horrendous like the book. She yawned quietly as she opened the last gift then put it down on the bed with the others, picking up the willow figurine to admire it with a small smile.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: I Now Pronounce You   I Now Pronounce You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:48 am

Not one to be familiar with other tribes and packs customs, Andre looked confused when Adella told him she could never go back. He was an English teacher, not a social studies or whatever the hell would study fae life. She was a shock to him and there didn’t seem to be much he could do about it except ask her. There would hardly be books on her kind, and it would seem … creepy to read up on his wife.

“Why not? Surely you could go and visit.” Notice how he didn’t mention himself? The wolf should have, but didn’t push the idea of himself on his wife. Marriage had done that enough for him. “I would gladly take you.” Back to her home village to see her family. Would she want to stay? It would probably be like taking a toddler out of Mcdonalds to get her to come back home.

When the tears came back he stood and moved closer to her, reaching to touch her face gingerly. “I can only hope I can bring you some sort of comfort some day soon, Adella.” The wolf said the words smoothly, but felt so awkward saying them. He wasn’t used to being romantic or kind or talking to women at all really. One night stands didn’t need to be talked to much. Instead of carrying the conversation on further he began to gather up the gifts off the bed and move them various places to the dresser and closet so that the bed could be clear.

“Why don’t you rest? You look so tired. You should sleep and try to ease away your nerves.” There was no suggestion in his voice that he would be joining her, and he half baked the idea of sleeping on the couch so she could be alone.
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: I Now Pronounce You   I Now Pronounce You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:16 pm

“No, the King would not allow it. He never wanted me there to begin with. He was glad to be rid of me. I knew when I left, I would not see home again” She and her mother had held each other and sobbed until the King had gotten sick of their display and forced them apart and told Adella she had to leave now. Her mother’s happiness she knew had been solely because of Adella and she feared what her life would now be now that she was gone. Would the King be cruel to her? Would he try to harm her? Would her mother be absolutely miserable and die of a broken heart? These things scared her and yet there was nothing she could do. She would never go back and the thoughts just made her want to cry and cry until she could no longer cry.

She turned to look at him when he moved closer and felt the instinct to move her head back so he couldn’t touch her, but she forced herself to stay put, like she had when he kissed her in the church. His words though shocked her and she stared at him with her sad doe eyes. Did he really mean that? He seemed to mean it, but yet it was so compassionate of him to say such a thing that she almost couldn’t believe it. She pursed her lips and blinked the tears out of her eyes as she gazed at him, feeling a soft flutter of nerves in her stomach as she watched him. He may have been furry and odd looking, but he wasn’t ugly she came to notice then. He had a very handsome face, a surprisingly gentle face up close. She rather liked it.

She watched him clear off the bed then looked hesitant at his suggestion. He was telling her to sleep…that was all, but yet it was still a scary suggestion. She looked down at her lap and fiddled with her nails, nodding slightly “Alright…” She looked back at the bed and then slowly scooted back further onto it, but instead of lying down she sat there on one side of the bed awkwardly, glancing at him a few times before back down to the bed. She supposed she was waiting for him to get on the bed too, to just have whatever he had planned be done with already.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: I Now Pronounce You   I Now Pronounce You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:28 pm

In later months of knowing his new wife Andre would fight for her to see her mother. He would encourage that she visit, come hell or high water. A daughter needed their mother. A child needed their mother. Yet for now he sat silent, reading the pouting expression on her face as he gradually tried to understand her. “Then make this place your home. Decorate as you like, sugar. Paint the walls if you want.” Anything to get her to unwind, since wine didn’t seem to be an option.

He meant what he said. As awkward as I came out, and uncomfortable as it made him it was only because he was used to being such a stoic, unmoved creature. Feelings were not something admitted freely by the old alpha. Kindness was not something he showed often, yet here Adella was, receiving mass amounts of it (or so he thought). When her tears fell he wiped at them gently, then stepped back to give her space and clear the bed for her.

“What?” He asked, stuffing one of the gifts into the closet. Why was she looking at him? Every sense was heightened around her, and he felt the wolf within him was eager to pace and figure her out. What did she want? The fae was an awfully quiet woman. Normally they didn’t shut up. “Do you… want pajamas…?” What else could she want? “Or a glass of water? I am going to read and smoke. You should sleep if you’re tired.”
Back to top Go down
Adella Louvel
Freshman
Adella Louvel

PostSubject: Re: I Now Pronounce You   I Now Pronounce You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:07 pm

Her home? He may be saying that but she was certain if she started changing things to her tastes he would get upset. His home was beautiful but it wasn’t what she was used too. She would have more plants and a softer color palette and lots of birds, she loved birds. But she wouldn’t dare touch or change his things because they belonged to him and she didn’t feel she had any right to change what was his home. But the gesture was nice enough but she didn’t agree to it, just simply nodded so it didn’t seem like she was ignoring him. But when he brushed her tears away she actually looked touched, her expression finally changing from the frightened lost one she kept carrying around. No one was ever kind to her like this so to her, it was mass amounts and she didn’t know how to take it all in.

She shook her head, avoiding his gaze. What was she supposed to say? She expected him to come to bed but she didn’t want him too, so she didn’t want to mention it. She then shook her head once more, for she was fine sleeping in the dress she was in, any way pajamas weren’t the same here like they were back home and she wasn’t adjusted to them yet. And then big surprise, she shook her head to the water suggestion and fiddled with the bed sheets, but looked surprised when he said he was going to read and not come to bed. Well that was…what was that? “Oh” She finally spoke softly and felt guilty. Did he not want to come to bed because of her? It had to be her. Did she disgust him? She probably did but that could work in her favor. Awkwardly she laid back on the bed then shifted onto her side so her back was facing where he would lay and then stared out, feeling so strange in his bedroom, so very strange.

Back to top Go down
Andre Louvel
Professor
Andre Louvel

PostSubject: Re: I Now Pronounce You   I Now Pronounce You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:50 am

The place needed a woman’s touch. It needed the tiny details and soft color’s a woman could bring. Most of all it needed her smell. A man’s home was entirely different than a woman or a couple’s home. Women’s aroma made a home. It made it welcoming, nurturing even. Andre watched her, examining her face as if he were trying to read her like a book to no avail. Was she angry she was here? Scared? Sad? It seemed like a mixture of all of the above, but mostly sadness.

It had been a long day. A long fucking day, and his head was beginning to swim. He watched his new bride, uncomfortable as she may be, then chose to leave her to sleep rather than question her more. “Goodnight, Adella.” He spoke as she laid down, then left the room and brought the door almost to a close behind him. Rather than make her feel trapped he left the door open a crack. Perhaps it would give her comfort to hear him moving around downstairs, or see the light from the kitchen faintly. Either way, she could shut it if she wanted.

For hours the wolf would stay up. Smoking a cigar out on the balcony, pouring himself a large glass of whiskey but not enough to do anything but buzz his headache away. He read, paced, and felt the itch to shift (bahahah I wrote ‘itch to shit’ at first. There are creams for that.) but fought it. Instead he wound up on the couch. His whiskey glass entirely empty, and his book open across his chest as he fell asleep from the long and excruciating day.

(we should start a thread of the awkward stage soon! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Now Pronounce You   I Now Pronounce You - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Now Pronounce You
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: Advertising & Archives :: Threads-
Jump to: