Will You Survive Graduation?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will You Survive Graduation?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Information
Resources
Admin
Census
Fae: 13
Humans:
Vampires:
Werewolves:
Witches/Wizards:
Citizens:
Students:
School Staff:
Males:
Females:
Forum Quick Links
Affiliates
Remember Me Affi redcarpet&&rebellion. Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites New Born Muse RPGfix The Shoebox RP Temple!

Glitter Web Directory RPGCollection

PFT aff
Credits
Written Content by Ash
Graphics by Sally and Ash
Coding by Ash

Remember Me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabetia Romanov
Citizen
Elizabetia Romanov

Full Name : Elizabetia Christine Romanov
Race : Vampire

Remember Me Empty
PostSubject: Remember Me   Remember Me I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:46 pm

Name: Elizabetia Christine Romanov
Nickname(s): Tia, Eliza
Marital Status: Single
Occupation: Antiquities Collector/Distributor (Investor to AETU)
Race: Vampire

Elizabetia has spent the last two hundred years searching for her sire/lover. Within that time she has become cold and emotionless. An empty shell of what she once was. It wasn't until a month ago that she felt the connection between her and Sebastian that she knew he was gone and that she would never see him again. This has caused her to curl further and further into herself. The only joy she gets is when she visits the university. Something about it makes her feel warm inside.

Anka Prerovsky: This child some how wormed her way into Eliza's heart. A tragic accident lead Eliza to change Anka but unfortunately the young vampire however did not regain her use of the legs. Eliza took Anka into her home and got her into Aeternitas. Having Anka around makes Eliza feel a little better and makes some of the loneliness go away.

Coralee Tate: Eliza has known Coralee since she was a child, watching her blossom from a child into a beautiful woman. Her parents were dear friends to Ms.Romanov and have placed the girl in Eliza's care while she is attending Aeternitas University. She's sweet girl, with a beautiful heart and soul. Eliza cares very much for this girl and will protect her from any harm. However, there are some things that even Eliza can't protect her from, only time will tell what fate has in store for Coralee and Elizabetia.

Vega Dieudonne: Vega was Eliza's first fledgling. Vega came to Eliza when she was barely out of her teens wanting Eliza to turn her into a vampire, Eliza of course refused but instead took her in as part of her menagerie, Vega left a few years later after Eliza still refused to turn her. However, Vega soon returned and begged to return. Eliza accepted but kept a close eye on her. One of Vega's old lovers found her and beat the poor girl to death, barely hanging on to life Eliza decided to change her, seeing as how the girl was the closest thing she had to a child. Since then Vega has respected and loved Eliza and Eliza has done the same in return.

Jericho MacGrath: It would figure that the one night Eliza goes to drink she also ends up in a one night stand with Mr. Jericho MacGrath. Oh the humiliation. Eliza has never done anything like that before and the next morning when she awoke to find a demon in her bed, oh no, that wasn't a pretty sight in the least. Part of her regrets the whole thing ever happened, while another tends to cling to the fact that she did something completely out of her character...and liked it. Damn demons corrupting good people.

Arian Sutherland:By all laws of nature, they should be enemies, but it would seem that fate had a different plan. Arian saved Eliza from a hunter who was out for blood. Instead of leaving her to die he scooped her up and saved her life not once mind you, but twice in the same night. Since then Eliza has been thinking of ways to spend time, I mean, repay Mr.Sutherland for his deeds and as long as she's there why not get to know him as well.
Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

Full Name : D'artagnan De Lioncort
Race : Fae/Djinn

Remember Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me   Remember Me I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:34 pm

Bump Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Remember Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me   Remember Me I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:34 pm

Well as we were talking about in the other thread hahah, Jericho is willing to turn her life upside down with his witty and sarcastic antics : D
Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

Remember Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me   Remember Me I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:08 pm

She needs some life turning upside down. She's been stuck in "Save Sebastian Mode" for two hundred years that she doesn't know anything else really.
Back to top Go down

Remember Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me   Remember Me I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:21 pm

We sort of discussed her and Nowe at least being familiar with one another. Dunno how close they'd actually be though. xD
Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

Remember Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me   Remember Me I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:45 pm

It all depends on how you want them to know each other they're around the same age where was he from
Back to top Go down
Kythen Lyaer
Senior
Kythen Lyaer

Full Name : Kythen Joshua Lyaer
Race : Werewolf

Remember Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me   Remember Me I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:42 pm

He's originally from Germany but he spent a good amount of time in Italy, France, Spain and England before coming to America.
Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

Remember Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me   Remember Me I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:47 pm

Eliza is Russian........-pokes head to try and figure something out.-
Back to top Go down
Kythen Lyaer
Senior
Kythen Lyaer

Remember Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me   Remember Me I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:59 pm

When did she come to America? Nowe's spent a lot of time traveling around the states as well. =3
Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

Remember Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me   Remember Me I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:07 pm

Probably about one hundred and twenty years ago. She spent most of her time in Europe and Asia
Back to top Go down
Kythen Lyaer
Senior
Kythen Lyaer

Remember Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me   Remember Me I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:15 pm

And Nowe would have been acting as Victor's guard then and Evelyn's after that. So they probably met when Eliza first came to Aeternitas then. Because Nowe came to the states when he was about 200-ish. I think. I'd have to peek at his history to be sure of that though. xD
Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

Remember Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me   Remember Me I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:21 pm

Yeah perhaps they met when she became an investor to the school
Back to top Go down
D'artagnan De Lioncort
Professor
D'artagnan De Lioncort

Remember Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me   Remember Me I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:19 am

Eliza is up to date
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Remember Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Me   Remember Me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Will You Survive Graduation? :: IC :: History Applications-
Jump to: